• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Slut Wife Bahnisikha

Hi Guys...I stopped posting my wife images as others have started to flood my thread with their images...its not at all desirable...I created this thread exclusively to show my Sexy Hot Slut Wife Banhisikha to all...so that all can enjoy her and fuck Her in their fantasies..She is a gorgeous Call Girl who has enjoyed Sexual intercourse with several guys in her life...She just loves getting fucked by all...Its meant for my Wife only not for random images...so please do not post your images here...you can create your own thread and post your personal images there...This thread is dedicated to my Sexy Beautiful Slut Wife only...The exclusive Whore Goddess whose Slaves we all are...

Jounotar Devi ...Beautiful Sex Goddess....My Gorgeous Sexy Slut Wife Banhisikha for all of you...She loves getting the love and attention of all men...Her beauty..and that seductive smile of Lust in Her eyes ..Her appeal is so overpowering that you have to ejaculate for Her...She has enjoyed sexual intercourse with many guys in Her life...enjoy Her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jounotar Devi ...Beautiful Sex Goddess....My Gorgeous Sexy Slut Wife Banhisikha for all of you...She loves getting the love and attention of all men...Her beauty..and that seductive smile of Lust in Her eyes ..Her appeal is so overpowering that you have to ejaculate for Her...She has enjoyed sexual intercourse with many guys in Her life...enjoy Her.
Bonhi amar gorom magi uffff ki boro boro mai magi er mon korche chuse chuse tipe tipe khai duto ke off ki Shera Mai magi er. Rosh beriye gelo amar ei Mai dekhe

Bonhi amar gorom magi uffff ki boro boro mai magi er mon korche chuse chuse tipe tipe khai duto ke off ki Shera Mai magi er. Rosh beriye gelo amar ei Mai dekhe
koto loker Rosh je nijer Gude niyeche oo taar thikana nei....ottonto shundori..notun notun premiker premika hoye tader thapon vog korte asthoir hoye uthe amare jounotor Debi .Oke samne pele keu control korte pare na...joriye dhore Bonhi ke ador korte thake aar amar bou er sara shorir lehon kore aar kamray lokera...tarpor amar Beshya Streer Saree blouse tene chire nogno kore taake thapay aar Semen vore dey oor vagina aar rectum er vetor...triptir anonde thake amar Slut Bonhisikha

Back