• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Slut Wife Bahnisikha

Voyanok
Rupoboti
Ruposi
Sexy slut
Big Tits
Needs a rough Fucking session
Thank you...this was a part of Her pre puja photoshoot during 2020...where She posed as Sexy Goddess Saraswati. Photoshoot er somoy o shoba lokera haa kore oor shorir dekhchilo..chokh diye gile kheyeche oke... Make Her your fuckdoll and breed her. Nijer bara dhukiye gud pod chude de Khanki Devir.

Posting Her first image. Do like and comment dirty on Her.

She is looking so hot and Sexy in this tight green saree and skin tight blouse...She is a Sex Goddess... Her armpit is wet with Her Honey Sweat. She is showing Her round ripe juicy boob by sliding Her Saree aanchal. Her White Sexy Bra is clearly visible inside Her tight green Blouse. Her long Hair, blue eyes, rosy lips, sexy chubby belly, deep navel with sexy belly button, voluptuous thighs and sexy ass balls are a treat for the eyes of her lovers. Do comment hot on this LUSTY BITCH.
Speechless dear
Wow what a slut

Oh bonhi ki sundori, ki sundor or dudh gulo puro sada sada nabhi ta ki sundor bogol ta o ki sundor. Oh Mon korche age aste aste choti dulo khulbo tar pore pa duto ke chatbo. Tar pore aste aste thigh ta ke chatbo chete chete sob Gham kheye nebo. Tar pore or pantie ta khulbo AR or gud er rosh chusbo tar pore gud e Angul dhukiye finger fuck korbo tar pore Amar Kalo Bara ta or gud e thuse khub jore chude gud ta Khal kore debo
Amar Beshya Bou ke nijer Maagi Premika baniye chude de vai..gud pod chhire fel khanki Devi Saraswati Banhir...

Speechless dear
Wow what a slut
Yes She is my Wife Banhisikha.She is a professional parttime call girl. She is Pretty as heaven and Slutty as Hell.

My Sexy Banhi...
She was with 2 clients before getting hotly fucked in a paid threesome by two rich businessman. Just look at this Gorgeous Hot Slut.. Just squeeze Her in your arms guys..suck Her big boobs, eat Her pink titties and drink Her Sexy Slutty Breast Milk, eat Her creamy tasty armpits and fuck Her like a Bitch... She loves big cocks inside Her Slutty Pussy and Rectum...

Bhai, everything you only mentioned.
What we people have to do?
Only shag

Posting Her first image. Do like and comment dirty on Her.

She is looking so hot and Sexy in this tight green saree and skin tight blouse...She is a Sex Goddess... Her armpit is wet with Her Honey Sweat. She is showing Her round ripe juicy boob by sliding Her Saree aanchal. Her White Sexy Bra is clearly visible inside Her tight green Blouse. Her long Hair, blue eyes, rosy lips, sexy chubby belly, deep navel with sexy belly button, voluptuous thighs and sexy ass balls are a treat for the eyes of her lovers. Do comment hot on this LUSTY BITCH.
She's amazing slut
Wanna give her all my seeds in her womb
Fuck her like a Whore

What a cleavage and the boobs looks yummy
36 D her Breast Size... Her Breasts are very beautiful...Big, round, ripe, toned up, juicy. Creamy white with pink aerola. Her pink titties are exceptionally large..so large that they often bulge out through Her blouse especially when She is aroused and horny. When roughly squeezed during Sex white milk droplets oozes out of her nipples which has a salty butter taste...
She has a very lovely big cleavage which She loves flaunting in transparent see through Sarees and deep sleeveless blouses...bengali girls have big boobs... She is also a Bongo lolona... Boro sthoner odhikarini... Shundori...

She is really attractive; hot face,big tits,a nice juicy big ass,and voluptuous curves.
Yes my wife is very attractive and Voluptuous...She is a Prostitute by profession, a high level call Girl..Her face is extremely pretty and Hot. She has Long silky hair, Big Milk tanks 36D, busty juicy ass balls 38, chubby waist 34... She is a true Sex Goddess...a voluptuous milky Slut...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my wife is very attractive and Voluptuous...She is a Prostitute by profession, a high level call Girl..Her face is extremely pretty and Hot. She has Long silky hair, Big Milk tanks 36D, busty juicy ass balls 38, chubby waist 34... She is a true Sex Goddess...a voluptuous milky Slut...
I want your wife as my real sister. She is a sex goddess Saraswati with a voluptuous body. Every men want to fuck her. But she is a shy homely girl. I enjoy my sister getting humiliated in public places by dirty vulgar comments men give her especially old age people.

36 D her Breast Size... Her Breasts are very beautiful...Big, round, ripe, toned up, juicy. Creamy white with pink aerola. Her pink titties are exceptionally large..so large that they often bulge out through Her blouse especially when She is aroused and horny. When roughly squeezed during Sex white milk droplets oozes out of her nipples which has a salty butter taste...
She has a very lovely big cleavage which She loves flaunting in transparent see through Sarees and deep sleeveless blouses...bengali girls have big boobs... She is also a Bongo lolona... Boro sthoner odhikarini... Shundori...
Bangla te lekho

Back