• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Slut Wife Bahnisikha

Tomar slut bou er pic dao, comment korchi
Diyechi ekta new dekho where she is with 3 guys...comment chai... worship the gorgeous slut and comment on her with ur dirtiest fantasy

My sister busty kutiya devi saraswati. Uttezak vastron mein ek jagah baith Kar Veena Baza rahi hai. Uski aankhein band hain veena ke suron mein khoyi hui hai. Main uska bhai wahin pass mein baith Kar apni behen ke gadraaye badan ko dekhkar lauda hila raha hoon.

Tabhi kuch Der mein 4-5 teenage ladke school dress Meon aate hain. Woh niche baithkar meri kutiya behen devi Saraswati ke pair sparsh karte hain aur kehte hain hai maa humhe apna aashirwad do. Devi Saraswati aage jhukkar ek ek karke unke maathe ko chumti hai aur unke sar par haath rakh Kar aashirwad deti hai. Chumte Samay uske sudol chooche aur kadak tane hue nipples un ladkon ke moonh ke saamne aa jaate hain. Yeh dekhkar Mera Lund aur tight ho jaata hai.

Mujhe ek Shararat sujhti hai. Main un ladkon ko poora nanga hokar aashirwad lene ke liye bolta hoon. Meri baat sunkar meri randi behen Sharma to jaati hai lekin uski yaun kuntha bhi jaag jaati hai aur uska ek haath apni yoni ko sehlane lagta hai.

Saare ladke poore nanga ho jaate hain aur apni aankhein band karke haath jodkar khade ho jaate hain. Unke Lund halke halke se tight the. Devi Sarswati jab ek saath 5 Lund dekhti hai to uski kamukta tez ho jaati hai. Lekin sharam ke wajah se apni aankehin niche karke halke halke apni chut sehlaane lagti hai.

Tab main aage badkar apni randi behen devi Saraswati ka haath pakadkar ek ladke ke Lund par laga deta hoon aur uski muuth marvaane lagta hoon. Fir main pyzame mein se apna Lund nikal Kar apni behen ke doosre haath mein de deta hoon. Fir ek ek karke woh saare ladkon ki muth maarti hai aur baad mein unke Lund Choosti hai. Saath mein Mera Lund bhi. Fir hum sabke milke usko nanga karke uske badan se khelte hain aur chodte hain.

Apni behen slut devi Saraswati devi ko randiyon ki 5 teenage ladkon se apni tharak mitate dekh bada ananad aata hai
story continued

Devi Saraswati ki Yaun Kuntha

After sex for a long 5-6 hours all are exhausted and take some rest.

After a while devi saraswati get up and again started playing veena. She wear nothing just covered her body with a transparent saree and wear black heels. Her whole body was wet with her sweat and sperm traces of 6 people.

Listening her veena all 5 boys and myself get awake. Everyone was fully naked. Seeing devi maa saraswati in that roop all boys get again excited and aroused. They come to close to her and touch her feet. They said “maa aaj aapko chod ke hume jo sukh praapt hua who bahut hi adbhut tha. Hum abhi aapko aur chodna chahte hain maa. Apni maa ko chodne se bada sukh is duniya mein nahin. Hume aashirwad do ki apni apni sagi maa ko bhi chod sakein”. They started begging and pleading. Devi Saraswati also aroused listening their pleads. She lift her feet and ask them to lick her heels, while she continue play veena. All 5 boys quickly jumped and started licking her feet and black heels. They cleaned dirt and mud from her heels by licking with full tongue out. One boy also put full heel inside his mouth and sucked it. While they were licking her heels she blessed them by caressing their hair with her hands. Their cock was as hard as iron rod and paining.

Seeing my sister’s sexual worship by 5 teen boys I again get aroused. I went near to her, rub my cock all over her face and lips. Then suddenly I pulled her hair hard . as she screamed and open her mouth, I pushed my fully erected cock inside her mouth deep. She started sucking slurp slurp !! after sometime I release my full sperm load in her mouth which she drank.

Now I ask boys do you like fuck my kutiya sister devi saraswati. They all noded yes while continuing licking & sucking her heels. I asked all of them to be in a row and on all 4 fours with their tongues full outside like a greedy dog. Then I asked devi saraswati to stand up. Then suddently I pulled her saree and make her fully naked. Now I asked devi to stand in front of each boy turn by turn. each boy was to lick her from feet till her thunder thighs like a dog. They also smelled her divine motherly yoni.

Now I asked my kutiya sister devi sarswati to lie down on her back in front of all boys. I asked all of them to lick her from top to bottom. One boy boys started sucking & licking her heels and ankles. One boy started licking & sucking her left armpit. He smelled and licked her armpit inch by inch cleaning all her sweat with his tongue. He also rubbed his cock in her armpit. Another boy did same to her right armpit. One started licking her cunt and biting her thunder thighs. He made her thighs red by biting. One started licking and sucking her huge breasts. He twisted her hard and pointed nipples which make her scream. In between all boys also spit inside her mouth.

She started erotic moaning oon aah oonh ….. oh mere bachon aaj tumne apni is kutiya maa ko kush kar diya. Aise hi mujhe chooso chaato khaa jao mujhe. Apni maa ko apni kutiya rakhail bana lo. Usne mujhe bola bhaiya dhanyawaad apni behen ki yaun kuntha ko shaant karne ke liye. Fir maine aage badkar apna ek pair uske moonh mein de diya aur who usko choosne lagi. Then all boys exchanged each other positions turn by turn. In this time yoni of devi saraswati was flowing continuos stream of her divine juice. The juice was later licked to each drop by all boys.

After that all boys and myself stood up all around her. We stroked our cocks together and ejaculated massive semen all over her body especially face which she licked with her tongue.

Devi Saraswati ki Yaun Kuntha

After sex for a long 5-6 hours all are exhausted and take some rest.

After a while devi saraswati get up and again started playing veena. She wear nothing just covered her body with a transparent saree and wear black heels. Her whole body was wet with her sweat and sperm traces of 6 people.

Listening her veena all 5 boys and myself get awake. Everyone was fully naked. Seeing devi maa saraswati in that roop all boys get again excited and aroused. They come to close to her and touch her feet. They said “maa aaj aapko chod ke hume jo sukh praapt hua who bahut hi adbhut tha. Hum abhi aapko aur chodna chahte hain maa. Apni maa ko chodne se bada sukh is duniya mein nahin. Hume aashirwad do ki apni apni sagi maa ko bhi chod sakein”. They started begging and pleading. Devi Saraswati also aroused listening their pleads. She lift her feet and ask them to lick her heels, while she continue play veena. All 5 boys quickly jumped and started licking her feet and black heels. They cleaned dirt and mud from her heels by licking with full tongue out. One boy also put full heel inside his mouth and sucked it. While they were licking her heels she blessed them by caressing their hair with her hands. Their cock was as hard as iron rod and paining.

Seeing my sister’s sexual worship by 5 teen boys I again get aroused. I went near to her, rub my cock all over her face and lips. Then suddenly I pulled her hair hard . as she screamed and open her mouth, I pushed my fully erected cock inside her mouth deep. She started sucking slurp slurp !! after sometime I release my full sperm load in her mouth which she drank.

Now I ask boys do you like fuck my kutiya sister devi saraswati. They all noded yes while continuing licking & sucking her heels. I asked all of them to be in a row and on all 4 fours with their tongues full outside like a greedy dog. Then I asked devi saraswati to stand up. Then suddently I pulled her saree and make her fully naked. Now I asked devi to stand in front of each boy turn by turn. each boy was to lick her from feet till her thunder thighs like a dog. They also smelled her divine motherly yoni.

Now I asked my kutiya sister devi sarswati to lie down on her back in front of all boys. I asked all of them to lick her from top to bottom. One boy boys started sucking & licking her heels and ankles. One boy started licking & sucking her left armpit. He smelled and licked her armpit inch by inch cleaning all her sweat with his tongue. He also rubbed his cock in her armpit. Another boy did same to her right armpit. One started licking her cunt and biting her thunder thighs. He made her thighs red by biting. One started licking and sucking her huge breasts. He twisted her hard and pointed nipples which make her scream. In between all boys also spit inside her mouth.

She started erotic moaning oon aah oonh ….. oh mere bachon aaj tumne apni is kutiya maa ko kush kar diya. Aise hi mujhe chooso chaato khaa jao mujhe. Apni maa ko apni kutiya rakhail bana lo. Usne mujhe bola bhaiya dhanyawaad apni behen ki yaun kuntha ko shaant karne ke liye. Fir maine aage badkar apna ek pair uske moonh mein de diya aur who usko choosne lagi. Then all boys exchanged each other positions turn by turn. In this time yoni of devi saraswati was flowing continuos stream of her divine juice. The juice was later licked to each drop by all boys.

After that all boys and myself stood up all around her. We stroked our cocks together and ejaculated massive semen all over her body especially face which she licked with her tongue.
Mind blowing story on my Busty Babe..you really love Her Slut Goddess Saraswati avataar...dont you..? She must have become pregnant after this mass breeding program....now the question is...whose child is She bearing in Her Slutty Womb??... :) ;) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind blowing story on my Busty Babe..you really love Her Slut Goddess Saraswati avataar...dont you..? She must have become pregnant after this mass breeding program....now the question is...whose child is She bearing in Her Slutty Womb??... :) ;) :p
Sobar milito proyas
Ovabe specific bola osomvob

Busty Sex Goddess

My Busty Whore Wife as Sexy Slut Goddess Saraswati during a pre puja photohoot. Guys comment Hot and nasty on the Sex Goddess....
Tomar bou er chul tene dhore oke ghorar moto amar tagra 7 inch bara diye deep ekdom or navi porjonto bara dhukiye nonstop chudbo. Tomar bou anonde, jontronay tomar samnei chitkaar korbe, kintu ami thambo na, ekdom rokto bar kore diye tobei amar santi hbe.

Back