• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Nivetha pethuraj fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
Nivetha just took this pic and sent it in to her whatsapp groups. She said that guys who are willing to fuck her even in the lockdown time are welcome. The guys should send their details to her and she would select. The only priority is the guy should have a black cock and should be more than 7.5 inch tall. And should be thick. He should also stand a whole night.

Offer ok guys anyone interested .?
9eHIuR.jpg

As things went by suddenly nivetha got a message from a guy who fucked her earlier.
He sent this image and told I wanna fuck u like this before

9u36kU.jpg

She just laughed and sent him a text back saying
Lol bastard I told only guys who have cocks more than 7.5 inch.yours isnt big boy.. Cant u ser im laughing while u r fucking me so hard.. Haha I just fucked u for a movie chance in my early days not anymore boy. Im super famous now hahaha

Nivetha PETHURAJ started receiving so many messages from then she couldnt tolerate actually she got a little frustrated all guys started sending their cocks but none where bigger actually no one was ready to come out but instead was asking for phone sex and video call chat..

Frustrated nivi on bed

9uImBr.jpg

One more guy sent a pic of nivetha fucking him long back

9uapHo.jpg

He: Remember this
Nivetha: Yaa I do. That was a good fuck that day
He:Haa I remember u didn't even moan that day though u rode me stunningly
Nivetha: lol ya I saw disappointment in u then but I have fucked so big cocks than yours so urs didnt actually pain me too say. Still I liked the way u fucked me back then.
He: shall we have it one more time nivetha
Nivetha: lol no as I said ur cock isnt big enough to satisfy me
He:??
Nivetha:??

After these messages one more guy a producer who fucker nivetha before sent a message

He:Look how im fucking u bitch.. Such a slut you were

9u4shb.jpg

Nivetha:?
He : Ahh look at the way im fucking I rem u shouting and screaming like hell the whole night. Ahh now common lets fuck again
Nivetha: lol bastard I didnt scream cuz of pain I screamed that day because only then u would give me the movie chance. I was growing in the industry so to get the chance I acted like that and screamed. I am an actor u see ??
He: What the fuck.. Bitch ok no prob ill go more hardcore. We will fuck call me despite lockdown cummon
Nivetha: No way stupid. You have a small cock and u think u can fuck me again and make me scream in pain.. Only in ur dreams. U didnt even satisfy me that day.. Lol small cocker go fuck some college girls asshole. Ur 5.5 inches is a tiny stick like cock.. Haha dreaming asshole now go away ??

A old photographer sent a pic to nivetha which he room few years back

He: Rem this

9uS3Y9.jpg

Nivetha:Ya sure it was a fun shoot
He: god shit u wer such a woman with such a body shape I begged u to fuck me but u didnt shit
Nivetha: Lol boy haha as I tell others to fuck u need big weapons ??
He: god nivetha pls gimme a chance nivi mine is near 7 inches still in this lockdown im ready to come wherever needed I assure ill take free photoshoot for u fr the rest of life
Nivetha: haha didn't u read the condition only 7.5 above even 8 is small fr me I just can adjust. Sorry
He:Oh shit pls shall I send u a pic of my cock
Nivetha : No make ur cock bigger instead until then no sex . ??,Goodnight

Messages where pouring in for nivetha since she said these one more producer sent this pic of her.

9ulzA7.jpg

He: Had a grt time when u give me a superb blowjob nivetha
Nivetha: ya I rem not all get blow jobs frm me u got it as I liked ur cock and yours was a tasty one too slrrupp
He: Haaa can I get a chance of getting one more blowjob from u bitch
Nivetha : Sure y not but only a blowjob nothing else ???
He: crap nivetha im getting a penis extenstion just to fuck u bitch
Nivetha: Lol all the best ?

so many messages kept coming that nivetha was almost stunned she didnt no what to do so she thought of something ....
keep waiting

Nivetha was stunned watching the response for her message. She got some many msgs and dick pics from guys asking her to fuck despite lockdown. But now she has little changed her mind for safety but still she took a nude selfie of her and sent it to guys whom ever replied her.

But still she has a huge shock coming on her way
Here is here selfie she sent to guys.
She took a photo of her boobs and sent it with kiss and middl finger emoji and cock emoji (bbc)

Stay tuned for more

Last edited by a moderator:
Nivetha was stunned watching the response for her message. She got some many msgs and dick pics from guys asking her to fuck despite lockdown. But now she has little changed her mind for safety but still she took a nude selfie of her and sent it to guys whom ever replied her.

But still she has a huge shock coming on her way
Here is here selfie she sent to guys.
She took a photo of her boobs and sent it with kiss and middl finger emoji and cock emoji (bbc)

Stay tuned for more
So desifakes is back. Shall we start with the series back.

Its tight lockdown though nivetha received so many messages she didnt find a big cock fr her to fuck. She was upset. Days passed sitting at home. Nivetha put on some weight. She usually sleeps nude in her bed only. She suddenly got an idea she took a pic of her lying nude in bed and started to send again to groups in whatsapp. The last time lot of guys didnt see now they will. So she just told her cousin bro who stays with her to take pics of her while she is nude. The lockdown effect is real. Look at her pussy. Its starting to be a jungle. She wantedly didnt shave. Do u think she will get good replies.

And do u think she would fucked her cousin bro in lockdown time. He is very much younger though. What u think ..??
Replies must

9RTKop.jpg

Nivetha asked his cousin bro to stay with her during lockdown. Offcourse only fr her pleasure. The boy is very young. Nivetha teases him a lot. Bt they have a dealing. Nivetha uses him for getting all pleasures. Like pussy licking boob licking armpit sucking etc and she in turn gives him a blowjob,handjob or titjob back. But no fucking. He is very young and his cock is too small fr her. So she avoids it despite he begs her. A clear no bt still whenever she wants enjoyment she uses him like this.

9RD8BK.jpg

Hey buy the way do u want to no how many messages cam after she send the pics yesterday. Keep waiting

f
Nivetha just took this pic and sent it in to her whatsapp groups. She said that guys who are willing to fuck her even in the lockdown time are welcome. The guys should send their details to her and she would select. The only priority is the guy should have a black cock and should be more than 7.5 inch tall. And should be thick. He should also stand a whole night.

Offer ok guys anyone interested .?
Nivetha shows buttock and shows boobs ass hole
9eHIuR.jpg
fingering ass

Last edited:
Messages again started loading.
One guy sent this photo and said

9LG8ZD.jpg

That guy: Look at the way how im riding u. I remember u shouting in pain. U cant say u faked it. I still rem it was fr 3 hrs and u shouted u want more and cummed multiple time
Nivetha: ya I do rem bt understand it was the beginning time. I hadnt taken much cocks before and u wer very furious that too that thats y I shouted and wanted more. Bt im more expirenced now. U cock is now small fucker ?
That guy: will see that too fuck me ill show u it is done
Nivetha: lol dont be too confident asshole im looking for only bbc keep u r small cocks at home fuck grannys go ?

Its tight lockdown though nivetha received so many messages she didnt find a big cock fr her to fuck. She was upset. Days passed sitting at home. Nivetha put on some weight. She usually sleeps nude in her bed only. She suddenly got an idea she took a pic of her lying nude in bed and started to send again to groups in whatsapp. The last time lot of guys didnt see now they will. So she just told her cousin bro who stays with her to take pics of her while she is nude. The lockdown effect is real. Look at her pussy. Its starting to be a jungle. She wantedly didnt shave. Do u think she will get good replies.

And do u think she would fucked her cousin bro in lockdown time. He is very much younger though. What u think ..??
Replies must

9RTKop.jpg
beautiful and wonderful welcome back mate missed all your creations

Back