• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
30. Ashima Saxena

I increased the vibration setting slowly until it was at max....
Ashu was now trembling..... shivering as her whole body was twitching with wet, orgasmic, guilty pleasure...
She was conscious that I was still watching her, so her cheeks turned bright pink from blushing...but she could barely keep her eyes open.....??

In a state of sublime pleasure, she let out a sudden gasp..
"Aah!..?"???
The DBV was covered in jer pussy juices that were now streaming down.. Her eyes almost rolled back into her head as she tried to fight squirting out abruptly.. I watched as she grabbed her breast and started fondling and massaging it as she quivered and moaned....She kept pinching the nipple and squeezing until she had to let out a weak squeal ...

"Ph ...plea~~se...st~~op?????"

Beep .. DBV was now quiet once again.
Apart from the wet drip stains on the carpet right under her trembling pussy .. only the 2 of us knew what had transpired here...?

Fin.
Make more on her

30. Ashima Saxena

Ashu was now trembling..... shivering as her whole body was twitching with wet, orgasmic, guilty pleasure...
She was conscious that I was still watching her, so her cheeks turned bright pink from blushing...but she could barely keep her eyes open.....??

"Aah!..?"???
The DBV was covered in jer pussy juices that were now streaming down.. Her eyes almost rolled back into her head as she tried to fight squirting out abruptly.. I watched as she grabbed her breast and started fondling and massaging it as she quivered and moaned....She kept pinching the nipple and squeezing until she had to let out a weak squeal ...

Apart from the wet drip stains on the carpet right under her trembling pussy .. only the 2 of us knew what had transpired here...?

Fin.
Make more on her

30. Ashima Saxena

"Aah!..?"???

Fin.
Make more on her please

Back