• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Pakistani Actress Mansha Pasha
manisha pasha

Pakistani Actress Ramsha Khan
Rimsha khan

Pakistani Actress Iqra Aziz
Iqra aziz

Pakistani Actress Hania Amir
Hania amir

Pakistani Actress Saba Qamar
saba qamar

Pakistani Actress Kinza Hashmi
kinza hashmi

Pakistani Actress Ramsha Khan
Rimsha khan

Pakistani Actress Yumna Zaidi
yumna zadi

Pakistani Actress Sana Javed
Sana Javaid

Would love to knock them unconscious and kidnap them both and tie them up. Would first slap Sarah awake and show her my dick against her unconscious sisters lips. Sarah sees her innocent sisters lips being pressed by my dick, Sarah scream and shouts but see herself tied with arms and legs apart. She sees she can't free herself. Realizing she's helpless she begs me to let them go and not hurt her sister. I pull noors unconscious face up and tell Sarah to take a good look at it as I'm going to rape the innocence off her sisters face. I tie noor to the bed spread eagle. And start unbuttoning her in front of helpless Sarah who cries. I make noor top less and start kissing her navel and breasts and neck. Noor wakes up seeing herself tied and top less she also sees Sarah tied up crying. Noor starts to scream and cry to let her go. I slap her and snip her bra off to which noor and Sarah beg me to stop. I start sucking noors nipples as noor protests and moves around but unable to. I suck her tits and slap the other one. Press and squeeze her boobs. And then I rub my dick between her breasts to which they both look in horror. I cum all over her breasts and spread my cum on her nipples. I take some in my fingers and wipe it in noors lips as she cries and moans in front of Sarah who is in tears. I take my cum, walk to Sarah and slide my hands in her panties and rub my cum all over Sarahs pussy as she cries as she thinks I'm going to finger fuck her with my cum. Sarah spits on me. I taste it and it tastes so good. I now tell Sarah to tell me should I fuck noors as or pussy. Sarah doesn't reply and shouts and swears at me. I tell her to watch now what will happen to her sister as she didn't reply. 10 men walk in the room with their dicks hard as a rod. All long and thick. Sarah and noor cry as they now know what's gonna happen. Soon the men walk near noor and some start climbing on her and groping her. Sarah screams as she is about to witness a brutal gangrape of her helpless little sister become a whore and a cum rag. Nothing to be done but to take those long dicks. Noor and Sarah both know how much it will hurt and especially noor as she is scared her petite frame won't be able to take it. (to be continued)

Would love to knock them unconscious and kidnap them both and tie them up. Would first slap Sarah awake and show her my dick against her unconscious sisters lips. Sarah sees her innocent sisters lips being pressed by my dick, Sarah scream and shouts but see herself tied with arms and legs apart. She sees she can't free herself. Realizing she's helpless she begs me to let them go and not hurt her sister. I pull noors unconscious face up and tell Sarah to take a good look at it as I'm going to rape the innocence off her sisters face. I tie noor to the bed spread eagle. And start unbuttoning her in front of helpless Sarah who cries. I make noor top less and start kissing her navel and breasts and neck. Noor wakes up seeing herself tied and top less she also sees Sarah tied up crying. Noor starts to scream and cry to let her go. I slap her and snip her bra off to which noor and Sarah beg me to stop. I start sucking noors nipples as noor protests and moves around but unable to. I suck her tits and slap the other one. Press and squeeze her boobs. And then I rub my dick between her breasts to which they both look in horror. I cum all over her breasts and spread my cum on her nipples. I take some in my fingers and wipe it in noors lips as she cries and moans in front of Sarah who is in tears. I take my cum, walk to Sarah and slide my hands in her panties and rub my cum all over Sarahs pussy as she cries as she thinks I'm going to finger fuck her with my cum. Sarah spits on me. I taste it and it tastes so good. I now tell Sarah to tell me should I fuck noors as or pussy. Sarah doesn't reply and shouts and swears at me. I tell her to watch now what will happen to her sister as she didn't reply. 10 men walk in the room with their dicks hard as a rod. All long and thick. Sarah and noor cry as they now know what's gonna happen. Soon the men walk near noor and some start climbing on her and groping her. Sarah screams as she is about to witness a brutal gangrape of her helpless little sister become a whore and a cum rag. Nothing to be done but to take those long dicks. Noor and Sarah both know how much it will hurt and especially noor as she is scared her petite frame won't be able to take it. (to be continued)
(conituned)
I keep rubbing Sarah's pussy as I feel hair small hair growth and rub my cum all over her pussy lips as she begs me to stop and cries as she watches noor cry as one of the men slap her and push his cock on her lips trying to make her suck it. Another rubs his dick between her toes, fucking her toes and the other rip her pants and expose her white panties. Noor screams and so does Sarah as I keep my hands on Sarah's warm pussy. I ask Sarah if she wants to take noors place. Sarah looks at me with her tearful eyes and says please meri behn ko Jane do. I ask Sarah if she is willing to suck my dick to spare noor. She looks at noor and cries. I untie Sarah and push her down as she cries and comes to noor to check on her. I grab Sarah by the hair and make her sit in her knees. Taking my dick out. Sarah looks at me and then noor while crying. Noor says baji no. No please baji stop. Sarah grabs my dick and cries. I had enough so I slap Sarah and shove my dick in her mouth in front of tied up noor as she sees her big sisters mouth on my cock. I throat fuck Sarah as Sarah gags and cries and noor cries. I slap Sarah again and make her do the work this time. Sarah does a terrible job sucking it half assedly. So I told Sarah to take it all in her mouth or I order the men to rape noor in front of her eyes. Sarah tries to take it in her mouth. She cries and gags. I see her eyes tear up and mascara drip down. Sarah takes it all but for a second till she coughs and spits it out and cries and drools. I rub the drool all over noors face as her sister cries. I now tell Sarah to keep her mouth open and look at me. If she breaks eye contact or closes her mouth her sister is gonna get fucked. So Sarah complies as I throat fuck Sarah in front of noor. Sarah gags and cries as I fuck her throat. I fuck her throat harder pushing it deeper and letting it rest in her throat choking her.i keep doing that till I reach my point and cum into Sarah's throat as she looks at me wide eyed as she feels her throat full up and some even come out of her nose. She screams and cries and coughs and gags at the taste of my cum in her throat. Then I slap Sarah and tell her to kiss noor. Sarah cries but I force Sarah's mouth on to noors who is also forced by the other men. I tell Sarah to kiss properly or else she is also going to be raped in front of her sis and knowing how damaging it is for noor Sarah has no choice but to kiss noor while crying. I tell both to kiss each other and swap spit making sure cum in Sarah's mouth goes in noor. They both make faces to express disgust but kiss each other. I tell noor to open her mouth and tell Sarah to tongue fuck her mouth and she does while crying. Noor cries as well as her sisters tongue rubs against her. Then I tell Sarah to suck noors breasts and clean my cum of her breasts. I threaten her as one of the men pushes their tip against noors panties to which noor screams. Sarah suck and licks then cum of her sisters breaths while crying. She licks it all and the I slap her and tell her to swallow which she does reluctantly. Sarah says please mujhe aur noor ko Jane do pleaaase phleaaase. I kiss Sarah's cheeks and tell her not to worry about her sis. She did all what I asked and tell her noor will not be fucked. Sarah cries and says thank you. I tell her instead of noor, Sarah... You are going to be raped all night now. Sarah cries and says noooo.. Nooooo. And screams on top of her lungs as the men hold her and rip her clothes apart in front of noor who cries as her sisters dignity is about to be fucked out of her. Then I whisper to noor. I'm lying. After we rape your sister, I will rape you! Noor looks at me and fear fills her eyes as I make her watch her sister being prepared for the most brutal rape of all time! (to be cotinued)

Last edited:
(continued) the men rip apart Sarah's clothes as she collapses to the floor crying and hiding her self with her torn clothes. One of the men slaps her and yells at her to stop crying and slaps her again and again till she stops and shivers in pain. Another chokes Sarah as she is forced to open her mouth. A third man shoves his big thick cock in Sarah's unprepared mouth as she helplessly takes it as the guy mercilessly shoves all his inches in her mouth and down her throat. The men press Sarah's head from behind so the cock hits her deep in her throat as she gags and suffocates. Sarah's teary eyes rolls backwards almost passing out at which she gasps for air loudly and coughs and drools and cries. While gasping for air the men take her arms and legs and tie her up with chains holding her arms up exposing her armpits and making her breasts cupped in her bra appear more larger. Sarah's legs tied apart exposing her pussy hidden behind her panties. The men bend Sarah forward as she is made to forcefully suck cock after cock raviging her innocent face. Some even spank her ass as she screams with a cock down her throat. Noor sees this unfolding crying out to her baji. I then remove noors panties and then start to lick her pussy as she protests while her big sister is getting repeatedly throat fucked and ass spanked by horny men. Sarah helplessly takes dick after dick till I ask her to continue getting throat fucked or offer her ass. Sarah sees me lick her sisters pussy and Sarah scream noors name and keeps saying no no no as noor cries and moans as I eat her pussy. I signal the men to tear Sarah's bra and panties off. The me. Rip apart her bra to expose big juicy tits just about the right size and her pussy slightly shaved slightly brown like her sisters. Sarah cries. Meanwhile I now climb on top of noors chest and force my dick in her mouth. I keep pushing my cock deeper in noors mouth as noors eyes widen with each inch going in her mouth. Sarah sees her sister helplessly choking under my cock. And starts crying loudly.... That is until one of the men brings out a cattle prod and shocks Sarah's pussy at which Sarah screams in top of her lungs (to be continued)

(continued) the men rip apart Sarah's clothes as she collapses to the floor crying and hiding her self with her torn clothes. One of the men slaps her and yells at her to stop crying and slaps her again and again till she stops and shivers in pain. Another chokes Sarah as she is forced to open her mouth. A third man shoves his big thick cock in Sarah's unprepared mouth as she helplessly takes it as the guy mercilessly shoves all his inches in her mouth and down her throat. The men press Sarah's head from behind so the cock hits her deep in her throat as she gags and suffocates. Sarah's teary eyes rolls backwards almost passing out at which she gasps for air loudly and coughs and drools and cries. While gasping for air the men take her arms and legs and tie her up with chains holding her arms up exposing her armpits and making her breasts cupped in her bra appear more larger. Sarah's legs tied apart exposing her pussy hidden behind her panties. The men bend Sarah forward as she is made to forcefully suck cock after cock raviging her innocent face. Some even spank her ass as she screams with a cock down her throat. Noor sees this unfolding crying out to her baji. I then remove noors panties and then start to lick her pussy as she protests while her big sister is getting repeatedly throat fucked and ass spanked by horny men. Sarah helplessly takes dick after dick till I ask her to continue getting throat fucked or offer her ass. Sarah sees me lick her sisters pussy and Sarah scream noors name and keeps saying no no no as noor cries and moans as I eat her pussy. I signal the men to tear Sarah's bra and panties off. The me. Rip apart her bra to expose big juicy tits just about the right size and her pussy slightly shaved slightly brown like her sisters. Sarah cries. Meanwhile I now climb on top of noors chest and force my dick in her mouth. I keep pushing my cock deeper in noors mouth as noors eyes widen with each inch going in her mouth. Sarah sees her sister helplessly choking under my cock. And starts crying loudly.... That is until one of the men brings out a cattle prod and shocks Sarah's pussy at which Sarah screams in top of her lungs (to be continued)
(continued) noor gags on my cock as her movements become more urgent to breathe and meanwhile the men cattle prod Sarah everywhere, her nipples, pussy, armpits, ass, thighs, belly, back, arms simultaneously again and again rapidly to which she twitches and screams and moves to avoid the prods but helpless to do so. Sarah cries make me harder and unleash my cum in noors mouth as she moans under my cock filling her throat which she chokes and gags. Cum pours out of her mouth as she coughs as I let my cock out covered in her spit. Noor violently coughs as my cum oozes out of her nostrils too, she cries as she is not used to cum inside her throat mouth and nose. She cries and coughs. Both sisters cry out of their torment. Such music to my ears. I ask the men to put put a vibrator on both their pussies and leave it on for the whole night (to be continued)

(continued) noor gags on my cock as her movements become more urgent to breathe and meanwhile the men cattle prod Sarah everywhere, her nipples, pussy, armpits, ass, thighs, belly, back, arms simultaneously again and again rapidly to which she twitches and screams and moves to avoid the prods but helpless to do so. Sarah cries make me harder and unleash my cum in noors mouth as she moans under my cock filling her throat which she chokes and gags. Cum pours out of her mouth as she coughs as I let my cock out covered in her spit. Noor violently coughs as my cum oozes out of her nostrils too, she cries as she is not used to cum inside her throat mouth and nose. She cries and coughs. Both sisters cry out of their torment. Such music to my ears. I ask the men to put put a vibrator on both their pussies and leave it on for the whole night (to be continued)
(continued) as I write this I hope both noor and Sarah read this about their future!

Returning back I find the room humid and smell of sweat as I see both Sarah and noor drenched in sweat and shaking with uncontrolled spasms as both have been subjected to intense stimulation from vibrators on their pussies. They tell me to turn it off as they can't take it anymore, not because they kept cumming but because their pussies are very sensitive now. I don't know about Sarah but noors bed sheets seem to be wet near her pussy. I ask noor if she came and she turns her face away. No matter. I drag noors bed to place her face right under Sarah's pussy and rub my dick between her lips and Sarah's pussy while being vibrated. The sensation is too much for Sarah as she screams with a whorish voice and asks me not with anger but with hopelessness to please stop. Hearing that I notice Sarah has been broken and her fight is gone. I turn their vibrators off to which they both find releaving. Me men lower Sarah's head near noors pussy so both sisters are now in a 69 position. I ask Sarah if it's going to be her pussy in full view of noor or noors pussy in full view of her that she wants to be filled with cum. Sarah and noor beg and cry to not fuck them. Me and the men slap both and decide to jam out dicks in their mouths and throat fuck them while they lie on top of each other as their drools falls down onto each other's pussy making their sisters pussies cover with their own spit. We all take turns fucking their mouth forcefully. Raping their mouth till we cum. I cum on Sarah's face to Sarah's shock as she starts to moan and cry and my men cum deep in noors throat as she convulse as cum fills her throat up. Other men cum on Sarah's ass cheeks and some even cum on noors pussy in front of Sarah. Both sisters now either filled and covered in cum lay crying as cum from Sarah's ass drips to her own pussy and then on to noors lips and cum frons sarahs face drips onto noors lips (to be continued)

Back