• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
(continued) as I write this I hope both noor and Sarah read this about their future!

Returning back I find the room humid and smell of sweat as I see both Sarah and noor drenched in sweat and shaking with uncontrolled spasms as both have been subjected to intense stimulation from vibrators on their pussies. They tell me to turn it off as they can't take it anymore, not because they kept cumming but because their pussies are very sensitive now. I don't know about Sarah but noors bed sheets seem to be wet near her pussy. I ask noor if she came and she turns her face away. No matter. I drag noors bed to place her face right under Sarah's pussy and rub my dick between her lips and Sarah's pussy while being vibrated. The sensation is too much for Sarah as she screams with a whorish voice and asks me not with anger but with hopelessness to please stop. Hearing that I notice Sarah has been broken and her fight is gone. I turn their vibrators off to which they both find releaving. Me men lower Sarah's head near noors pussy so both sisters are now in a 69 position. I ask Sarah if it's going to be her pussy in full view of noor or noors pussy in full view of her that she wants to be filled with cum. Sarah and noor beg and cry to not fuck them. Me and the men slap both and decide to jam out dicks in their mouths and throat fuck them while they lie on top of each other as their drools falls down onto each other's pussy making their sisters pussies cover with their own spit. We all take turns fucking their mouth forcefully. Raping their mouth till we cum. I cum on Sarah's face to Sarah's shock as she starts to moan and cry and my men cum deep in noors throat as she convulse as cum fills her throat up. Other men cum on Sarah's ass cheeks and some even cum on noors pussy in front of Sarah. Both sisters now either filled and covered in cum lay crying as cum from Sarah's ass drips to her own pussy and then on to noors lips and cum frons sarahs face drips onto noors lips (to be continued)
Correction ...... And cum from sarahs face drips onto noors pussy*
(continuation)
One of the men drips molten candle wax on Sarah's back and ass as she screams in pain while another drips it on noors thighs making the petite bitch scream. We whip Sarah's back and ass turning it red as Sarah screams of pain with every hit. Her painful screams make all of us hard again
We push noors face into Sarah's pussy to make her taste her big sisters juices and also to make her scream into her bajis choot as I begin to slowly finger noor in front of Sarah at which Sarah begs me to stop. Feeling noors screams on her own pussy makes Sarah realize more how humiliating it must be for her sister to get finger fucked by me as I slowly insert more fingers in her pussy and violently begin to finger fuck her as she screams into Sarah's cunt. I take my fingers and make Sarah taste her sisters pussy forcefully by putting my fingers in Sarah's mouth. I begin to now slowly push my fist inside noor as she screams out loud in pain as her petite frame feels it all. I see Sarah scared for her sister. All of a sudden men to shut noor up deep throat her as she is getting fisted by me violently. Noor chokes and gags on the thick dick jammed in her throat as she is fisted in agonizing pain. Her sister begs me to stop. I signal one of the men to slowly move their fingers around Sarah's asshole. Sarah immediately screams and yells to stop and not do this. I then tell Sarah to lick noors pussy as I fist her if she doesn't want me to penetrate her ass. Sarah cries and starts licking noors pussy as I fist noor while she is being deep throated. Sarah cries as she knows she's making her sister suffer by licking her pussy. Seeing Sarah add to noors suffering reluctantly gives me a huge boner and while fisting her. The guy deep noor let's his dick out of noors mouth and forces Sarah to suck his dick sharing her sisters spit on his dick as noor brutally screams for air and out of pain of being fisted. Sarah gets brutally deep throated while the men rub their dicks against noors drooled screaming face and then rub the rip onto Sarah's pussy. I tell noor to tell us to fuck Sarah instead so we stop fisting her. She doesn't and keeps getting fisted eventually passing out of pain. I take my fist out and splash cold water on noors face to wake her up to which she does sceamingly.
We men take a break and leave the two sisters crying, wet, sweaty, defiled and broken
Now the real fun begins (to be continued)

Correction ...... And cum from sarahs face drips onto noors pussy*
(continuation)
One of the men drips molten candle wax on Sarah's back and ass as she screams in pain while another drips it on noors thighs making the petite bitch scream. We whip Sarah's back and ass turning it red as Sarah screams of pain with every hit. Her painful screams make all of us hard again
We push noors face into Sarah's pussy to make her taste her big sisters juices and also to make her scream into her bajis choot as I begin to slowly finger noor in front of Sarah at which Sarah begs me to stop. Feeling noors screams on her own pussy makes Sarah realize more how humiliating it must be for her sister to get finger fucked by me as I slowly insert more fingers in her pussy and violently begin to finger fuck her as she screams into Sarah's cunt. I take my fingers and make Sarah taste her sisters pussy forcefully by putting my fingers in Sarah's mouth. I begin to now slowly push my fist inside noor as she screams out loud in pain as her petite frame feels it all. I see Sarah scared for her sister. All of a sudden men to shut noor up deep throat her as she is getting fisted by me violently. Noor chokes and gags on the thick dick jammed in her throat as she is fisted in agonizing pain. Her sister begs me to stop. I signal one of the men to slowly move their fingers around Sarah's asshole. Sarah immediately screams and yells to stop and not do this. I then tell Sarah to lick noors pussy as I fist her if she doesn't want me to penetrate her ass. Sarah cries and starts licking noors pussy as I fist noor while she is being deep throated. Sarah cries as she knows she's making her sister suffer by licking her pussy. Seeing Sarah add to noors suffering reluctantly gives me a huge boner and while fisting her. The guy deep noor let's his dick out of noors mouth and forces Sarah to suck his dick sharing her sisters spit on his dick as noor brutally screams for air and out of pain of being fisted. Sarah gets brutally deep throated while the men rub their dicks against noors drooled screaming face and then rub the rip onto Sarah's pussy. I tell noor to tell us to fuck Sarah instead so we stop fisting her. She doesn't and keeps getting fisted eventually passing out of pain. I take my fist out and splash cold water on noors face to wake her up to which she does sceamingly.
We men take a break and leave the two sisters crying, wet, sweaty, defiled and broken
Now the real fun begins (to be continued)
Please more let these story continue 🥵

Back