• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake PK's AI Assisted Video Fakes World

She may be deaf but actress Abhinaya sure knows how to enjoy a fat foreign cock up her asshole. Look at how the whore rubs her pussy while the bastard goes to town ripping up her butthole and taking big licks of her erect nipples....

The connection was reset. please reupload it i wanna see that fake please

Anupama Parameswaran decides to feature in a rap video in the US. Next thing she knows, she is getting doggy pounded by a big, black rapper cock.

Her delighted moans only make him ride her harder as the producer approaches, not wanting to miss out on the action!

DIRECT VIDEO LINK:
https://rb.gy/pheewr

As her impotent husband Prasanna sits at home and wonders where his wife is, Sneha is busy jerking off two white producer cocks so she can make the foray into Hollywood.

The motherfucking slut seems to be enjoying it as one of them grabs a big fistful of her watermelon tits!

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Someone takes a little video of the action and sends it in to Prasanna with the message: "Do you know where your wife is?"

He has a heart attack as he hears his wife mouth "I fucking love two cocks. I'm such a fucking little dirty whore!!!" as one of them guides her luscious mouth on to his dick!

ezgif-com-optimize-1.gif

Unable to breakthrough in the movie industry, hearing and speech impaired actress Abhinaya moves abroad. Attending an interview for a job opening, she promptly gets taken advantage of by the black office boss.

After using her thoroughly, he chucks her out without the job, tough luck bitch!

ezgif-com-optimize-4.gif

And it was a good fucking thing he had to be carted off to hospital because it meant he didn't have to see his wife orgasming and absolutely speechless, impaled on a fat, thick, white producer dick in her ass!!!

ezgif-com-optimize-2.gif
Wowww fucking of homely bitch sneha great 👍

Back