• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake PK's AI Assisted Video Fakes World

After the sad demise of her husband (PK's AI Assisted Fakes World - AI Fake -), Anasuya is now free to sample anyone she likes. With her wedding ring still proudly on display, she relishes the sensation of warm blasts of cum being sprayed across her well fucked twat and stomach.

She loves looking at the pleasure these men derive from fucking her which is writ large across their faces. She sees their faces twist and contort as they spasm uncontrollably in orgasm while firing out their jizz.

She was, is and always will be a fucking whore and she loves it!!!

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

The Hotel Manager got a rock hard erection when Sridevi checked into the hotel with her fat, insipid husband and family. He just couldn't take his eyes off her stonking great tits. He decided he was going to shoot his shot.

He found the bitch alone, whipped out his rock hard cock and started stroking it. The slut looked at it and just said You teasing me, punk?

He knew the whore was gagging for it. He grabbed her and spun her around.

dsf-1704965160-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

He tore open the bitch's oversized coat and revealed sexy, black lingerie underneath. Who the fuck wears lingerie, only a married, cheating slut that likes to suck and fuck any stranger's dick.

You're gagging for it, aren't you sweetheart? he grunted as he felt up her watermelon tits.

Give it to me, you fucking bastard! she mouthed, in response.

vl-1704965196-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

He forced her down to her knees, exposed her huge tits and shoved his rock hard pole right between her jiggling melons.

Fuck yeaahhhhhhh, wanted to tit fuck those puppies since the moment I saw you, bitch, he grunted as he slid himself up and down with devil like fury.

Bitch didn't even bother responding. She just smiled her slutty smile at him. What a born to be fucked whore!

vlc-rdsfe.gif

The Hotel Manager couldn't wait any more. He had to fuck the bitch.

He got her to her feet, swiveled her around and plunged his huge rod into her sopping wet pussy.

Women had said to him before that he had a large dick, which they struggled to take. Some of his male co-workers jokingly called him Horse Cock.

His monster dick did its magic. The whore squealed in ecstasy.

Fuckkkkk.....I've never been fucked like this before. It's too big. It's going to tear me in two, she screamed.

This only encouraged him to pound her harder!!!!

ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Back