• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

South Actress PK's Unstable Perversion (AI Assisted) Fakes World

Chief: What is this I hear about the local station, no crime because all the male criminals voluntarily hand themselves in? So unusual, never been heard before.

Constable: Well, we have a female officer, Bhavana, sir and she employs some never been seen before methods. Why don't you look for yourself?

ANS2-1.jpg

And things went to their inevitable denouement. She'd started it, so may as well finish it, thought Keerthy, and ripped off her bottoms to reveal her well trimmed pussy and stood full frontal.

All hell broke loose...the pent up fuck energy in the room exploded like a volcano!!!

The Netflix red logo turned white from the amount of cum that got splashed against it!!!

ANS1.jpg
Very much real. Exact match. Good.

During the remake of the Mallu movie Rathinirvedam, the local hospital saw multiple cases of male production crew coming in with horrific genital injuries, with some having pulled their dicks right off.

Baffled the hospital staff visited the film set, where the cause soon became crystal clear...

ANS1.jpg
Wonderful - she's forgotten but you have made remember

All her poor male fans: "Keerthy Maam, Keerthy Maam, can we please join you in your Onam celebrations??? Oh god, please say yes!!!"

Keerthy: "Sorry boys, no way you are going to be able to afford this type of Onam celebrations that I am putting on only for my VIP high paying guests!!!"

ANS2.jpg
Awesome bro

Chief: What is this I hear about the local station, no crime because all the male criminals voluntarily hand themselves in? So unusual, never been heard before.

Constable: Well, we have a female officer, Bhavana, sir and she employs some never been seen before methods. Why don't you look for yourself?

ANS2-1.jpg
Some of these methods include the following:
1. Throatpie
2. creampie
3. Anal pudding
4. Titfuck
For the lower crimes, criminals get to choose one; for the most serious crimes, criminals get the whole menu from lovely Bhavana. A criminal has gone so far as to give her a baby.

Your content is amazing man, keep up the great work. I have one request, can you do pooja, rashmika, and or sai pallavi plzzz

Some of these methods include the following:
1. Throatpie
2. creampie
3. Anal pudding
4. Titfuck
For the lower crimes, criminals get to choose one; for the most serious crimes, criminals get the whole menu from lovely Bhavana. A criminal has gone so far as to give her a baby.
Absolutely love it bro. Yes, all this and more for sure.

SECURITY GUARD AT SAREE SHOWROOM:

“Yes, you fucking big titted, titillating whore, dicks do get that large. It’s 12 inches.

No need to gape your mouth open like that, I know it’s much bigger than your impotent hubby with micro-penis syndrome.

All we asked was for you to model sarees, but you chose to put your melon tits on display. I know that star studded panty you are wearing is sopping wet.

Take it off, and get on your knees!

I’m going to fuck your whore mouth while I crush your jasmine hair bun!”
ANS1afds.jpg

ORIGINAL IMAGE:

SECURITY GUARD AT SAREE SHOWROOM:

“Yes, you fucking big titted, titillating whore, dicks do get that large. It’s 12 inches.

No need to gape your mouth open like that, I know it’s much bigger than your impotent hubby with micro-penis syndrome.

All we asked was for you to model sarees, but you chose to put your melon tits on display. I know that star studded panty you are wearing is sopping wet.

Take it off, and get on your knees!

I’m going to fuck your whore mouth while I crush your jasmine hair bun!”
ANS1afds.jpg

ORIGINAL IMAGE:

Wow
Awesome bro
U deserve an award for finding hot expressions of her ??

PHOTOGRAPHER: "We need something a bit extra to really ooomph up this photoshoot!"

TAMMU (letting her tits out of her top): "How about this? Will this do?"

PHOTOGRAPHER (taking out his cock and starting to stroke): "Oh, motherfucking hell yes!!!!"
ANS1.jpg

ORIGINAL IMAGE:

Back