• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Made for the contest...

ANUSHKA SHARMA
Anushka2c1a90f49602e17e.jpg
Your work is amazing.. Biggg Fann!!

Lol ??. To be very honest, I have fondness towards certain actress and would like to fantasize them in fake nude pictures. However, I do read the opening post very carefully. Even when the fake maker takes request, I do it once in a while so that his thread is not messed up. But some people won't take no for an answer. Post Sonarika, Post xyz with big boobs, blablabla. It actually requires good moderation, and desifakes is quite good in this regard. I reported some post that violates forum rules, and they were acted upon very promptly. However, some sites have pretty poor moderation, such as Inssia. That's why it is filled with shit posts all over and it is going down to pits even though it started with real promise.
Sonarika people are the best

Wow! These are not fakes...these are advertising hoardings we can put everywhere in the city :love:

I know right :D:D I used to see his fakes on the old xossip website. Found him again recently and took up editing just from admiring his images. Truly a master, this guy.

Wow! These are not fakes...these are advertising hoardings we can put everywhere in the city :love:

Not everywhere... I mean, probably not near schools, government offices and police stations...?

I know right :D:D I used to see his fakes on the old xossip website. Found him again recently and took up editing just from admiring his images. Truly a master, this guy.
??? Sab aap logo ki dua ka nateeja hai

Not everywhere... I mean, probably not near schools, government offices and police stations...?

??? Sab aap logo ki dua ka nateeja hai

Legends discussing?

Back