• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Sonarika people are the best

Wow! These are not fakes...these are advertising hoardings we can put everywhere in the city

I know right I used to see his fakes on the old xossip website. Found him again recently and took up editing just from admiring his images. Truly a master, this guy.

Wow! These are not fakes...these are advertising hoardings we can put everywhere in the city

Not everywhere... I mean, probably not near schools, government offices and police stations...?

I know right I used to see his fakes on the old xossip website. Found him again recently and took up editing just from admiring his images. Truly a master, this guy.
??? Sab aap logo ki dua ka nateeja hai

Not everywhere... I mean, probably not near schools, government offices and police stations...?

??? Sab aap logo ki dua ka nateeja hai

Legends discussing?