• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Thanks. I think the process is very simple. Find suitable headshot-bodyshot combination>Match size, resolution, alignment, texture, colour, light/shadow, texture>Blend> Modify background> Add decoration> Save as image.

But Photoshop is a very deep and complex tool and there is too much to learn. One tutorial or two cannot cover it. No quick way to learn it. It's continuous looking at what is wrong and trying to fix with different methods which I don't even know them all.

Better to learn Photoshop properly. Lots of resources on the internet. How to mask, paint, extract, use various tools.

Most important- Don't fake with one hand on the mouse and one hand around your cock.
Any class ur taking mean teach me bro pls

I didn't want to comment on the contest, but I am absolutely flabbergasted how neither this nor the other fake of Norah by @PsyfakerReturns did not win the last contest. You are the best fake Creator in this forum, hands down.

I always found the the adjudication of the fake contest here shabby, but the latest one takes the cake for sure. What were they smoking?

Thanks for your kind words, man. Doesn't matter. Bade Bade deshon mein ye chhoti chhoti batein hoti rehti hein...?

One more for contest :)

KAREENA KAPOOR
kareena294306d195f469aa6.jpg
XCELLENT

Back