• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Sarah and Noor Khan, Sisters forced into degradation

Reactions
DF Coins
I recently made a story that I have been posting other place.
Thought to compile all my parts and publish it and continue it here

When it comes to these to sisters, I would love to knock them unconscious and kidnap them both and tie them up. Would first slap Sarah awake and show her my dick against her unconscious sisters lips. Sarah sees her innocent sisters lips being pressed by my dick, Sarah scream and shouts but see herself tied with arms and legs apart. She sees she can't free herself. Realizing she's helpless she begs me to let them go and not hurt her sister. I pull noors unconscious face up and tell Sarah to take a good look at it as I'm going to rape the innocence off her sisters face. I tie noor to the bed spread eagle. And start unbuttoning her in front of helpless Sarah who cries. I make noor top less and start kissing her navel and breasts and neck. Noor wakes up seeing herself tied and top less she also sees Sarah tied up crying. Noor starts to scream and cry to let her go. I slap her and snip her bra off to which noor and Sarah beg me to stop. I start sucking noors nipples as noor protests and moves around but unable to. I suck her tits and slap the other one. Press and squeeze her boobs. And then I rub my dick between her breasts to which they both look in horror. I cum all over her breasts and spread my cum on her nipples. I take some in my fingers and wipe it in noors lips as she cries and moans in front of Sarah who is in tears. I take my cum, walk to Sarah and slide my hands in her panties and rub my cum all over Sarahs pussy as she cries as she thinks I'm going to finger fuck her with my cum. Sarah spits on me. I taste it and it tastes so good. I now tell Sarah to tell me should I fuck noors as or pussy. Sarah doesn't reply and shouts and swears at me. I tell her to watch now what will happen to her sister as she didn't reply. 10 men walk in the room with their dicks hard as a rod. All long and thick. Sarah and noor cry as they now know what's gonna happen. Soon the men walk near noor and some start climbing on her and groping her. Sarah screams as she is about to witness a brutal gangrape of her helpless little sister become a whore and a cum rag. Nothing to be done but to take those long dicks. Noor and Sarah both know how much it will hurt and especially noor as she is scared her petite frame won't be able to take it.

I keep rubbing Sarah's pussy as I feel hair small hair growth and rub my cum all over her pussy lips as she begs me to stop and cries as she watches noor cry as one of the men slap her and push his cock on her lips trying to make her suck it. Another rubs his dick between her toes, fucking her toes and the other rip her pants and expose her white panties. Noor screams and so does Sarah as I keep my hands on Sarah's warm pussy. I ask Sarah if she wants to take noors place. Sarah looks at me with her tearful eyes and says please meri behn ko Jane do. I ask Sarah if she is willing to suck my dick to spare noor. She looks at noor and cries. I untie Sarah and push her down as she cries and comes to noor to check on her. I grab Sarah by the hair and make her sit in her knees. Taking my dick out. Sarah looks at me and then noor while crying. Noor says baji no. No please baji stop. Sarah grabs my dick and cries. I had enough so I slap Sarah and shove my dick in her mouth in front of tied up noor as she sees her big sisters mouth on my cock. I throat fuck Sarah as Sarah gags and cries and noor cries. I slap Sarah again and make her do the work this time. Sarah does a terrible job sucking it half assedly. So I told Sarah to take it all in her mouth or I order the men to rape noor in front of her eyes. Sarah tries to take it in her mouth. She cries and gags. I see her eyes tear up and mascara drip down. Sarah takes it all but for a second till she coughs and spits it out and cries and drools. I rub the drool all over noors face as her sister cries. I now tell Sarah to keep her mouth open and look at me. If she breaks eye contact or closes her mouth her sister is gonna get fucked. So Sarah complies as I throat fuck Sarah in front of noor. Sarah gags and cries as I fuck her throat. I fuck her throat harder pushing it deeper and letting it rest in her throat choking her.i keep doing that till I reach my point and cum into Sarah's throat as she looks at me wide eyed as she feels her throat full up and some even come out of her nose. She screams and cries and coughs and gags at the taste of my cum in her throat. Then I slap Sarah and tell her to kiss noor. Sarah cries but I force Sarah's mouth on to noors who is also forced by the other men. I tell Sarah to kiss properly or else she is also going to be raped in front of her sis and knowing how damaging it is for noor Sarah has no choice but to kiss noor while crying. I tell both to kiss each other and swap spit making sure cum in Sarah's mouth goes in noor. They both make faces to express disgust but kiss each other. I tell noor to open her mouth and tell Sarah to tongue fuck her mouth and she does while crying. Noor cries as well as her sisters tongue rubs against her. Then I tell Sarah to suck noors breasts and clean my cum of her breasts. I threaten her as one of the men pushes their tip against noors panties to which noor screams. Sarah suck and licks then cum of her sisters breaths while crying. She licks it all and the I slap her and tell her to swallow which she does reluctantly. Sarah says please mujhe aur noor ko Jane do pleaaase phleaaase. I kiss Sarah's cheeks and tell her not to worry about her sis. She did all what I asked and tell her noor will not be fucked. Sarah cries and says thank you. I tell her instead of noor, Sarah... You are going to be raped all night now. Sarah cries and says noooo.. Nooooo. And screams on top of her lungs as the men hold her and rip her clothes apart in front of noor who cries as her sisters dignity is about to be fucked out of her. Then I whisper to noor. I'm lying. After we rape your sister, I will rape you! Noor looks at me and fear fills her eyes as I make her watch her sister being prepared for the most brutal rape of all time!

the men rip apart Sarah's clothes as she collapses to the floor crying and hiding her self with her torn clothes. One of the men slaps her and yells at her to stop crying and slaps her again and again till she stops and shivers in pain. Another chokes Sarah as she is forced to open her mouth. A third man shoves his big thick cock in Sarah's unprepared mouth as she helplessly takes it as the guy mercilessly shoves all his inches in her mouth and down her throat. The men press Sarah's head from behind so the cock hits her deep in her throat as she gags and suffocates. Sarah's teary eyes rolls backwards almost passing out at which she gasps for air loudly and coughs and drools and cries. While gasping for air the men take her arms and legs and tie her up with chains holding her arms up exposing her armpits and making her breasts cupped in her bra appear more larger. Sarah's legs tied apart exposing her pussy hidden behind her panties. The men bend Sarah forward as she is made to forcefully suck cock after cock raviging her innocent face. Some even spank her ass as she screams with a cock down her throat. Noor sees this unfolding crying out to her baji. I then remove noors panties and then start to lick her pussy as she protests while her big sister is getting repeatedly throat fucked and ass spanked by horny men. Sarah helplessly takes dick after dick till I ask her to continue getting throat fucked or offer her ass. Sarah sees me lick her sisters pussy and Sarah scream noors name and keeps saying no no no as noor cries and moans as I eat her pussy. I signal the men to tear Sarah's bra and panties off. The me. Rip apart her bra to expose big juicy tits just about the right size and her pussy slightly shaved slightly brown like her sisters. Sarah cries. Meanwhile I now climb on top of noors chest and force my dick in her mouth. I keep pushing my cock deeper in noors mouth as noors eyes widen with each inch going in her mouth. Sarah sees her sister helplessly choking under my cock. And starts crying loudly.... That is until one of the men brings out a cattle prod and shocks Sarah's pussy at which Sarah screams in top of her lungs

noor gags on my cock as her movements become more urgent to breathe and meanwhile the men cattle prod Sarah everywhere, her nipples, pussy, armpits, ass, thighs, belly, back, arms simultaneously again and again rapidly to which she twitches and screams and moves to avoid the prods but helpless to do so. Sarah cries make me harder and unleash my cum in noors mouth as she moans under my cock filling her throat which she chokes and gags. Cum pours out of her mouth as she coughs as I let my cock out covered in her spit. Noor violently coughs as my cum oozes out of her nostrils too, she cries as she is not used to cum inside her throat mouth and nose. She cries and coughs. Both sisters cry out of their torment. Such music to my ears. I ask the men to put put a vibrator on both their pussies and leave it on for the whole night

Returning back I find the room humid and smell of sweat as I see both Sarah and noor drenched in sweat and shaking with uncontrolled spasms as both have been subjected to intense stimulation from vibrators on their pussies. They tell me to turn it off as they can't take it anymore, not because they kept cumming but because their pussies are very sensitive now. I don't know about Sarah but noors bed sheets seem to be wet near her pussy. I ask noor if she came and she turns her face away. No matter. I drag noors bed to place her face right under Sarah's pussy and rub my dick between her lips and Sarah's pussy while being vibrated. The sensation is too much for Sarah as she screams with a whorish voice and asks me not with anger but with hopelessness to please stop. Hearing that I notice Sarah has been broken and her fight is gone. I turn their vibrators off to which they both find releaving. Me men lower Sarah's head near noors pussy so both sisters are now in a 69 position. I ask Sarah if it's going to be her pussy in full view of noor or noors pussy in full view of her that she wants to be filled with cum. Sarah and noor beg and cry to not fuck them. Me and the men slap both and decide to jam out dicks in their mouths and throat fuck them while they lie on top of each other as their drools falls down onto each other's pussy making their sisters pussies cover with their own spit. We all take turns fucking their mouth forcefully. Raping their mouth till we cum. I cum on Sarah's face to Sarah's shock as she starts to moan and cry and my men cum deep in noors throat as she convulse as cum fills her throat up. Other men cum on Sarah's ass cheeks and some even cum on noors pussy in front of Sarah. Both sisters now either filled and covered in cum lay crying as cum from Sarah's ass drips to her own pussy and then on to noors lips and cum frons sarahs face drips onto noors pussy

One of the men drips molten candle wax on Sarah's back and ass as she screams in pain while another drips it on noors thighs making the petite bitch scream. We whip Sarah's back and ass turning it red as Sarah screams of pain with every hit. Her painful screams make all of us hard again
We push noors face into Sarah's pussy to make her taste her big sisters juices and also to make her scream into her bajis choot as I begin to slowly finger noor in front of Sarah at which Sarah begs me to stop. Feeling noors screams on her own pussy makes Sarah realize more how humiliating it must be for her sister to get finger fucked by me as I slowly insert more fingers in her pussy and violently begin to finger fuck her as she screams into Sarah's cunt. I take my fingers and make Sarah taste her sisters pussy forcefully by putting my fingers in Sarah's mouth. I begin to now slowly push my fist inside noor as she screams out loud in pain as her petite frame feels it all. I see Sarah scared for her sister. All of a sudden men to shut noor up deep throat her as she is getting fisted by me violently. Noor chokes and gags on the thick dick jammed in her throat as she is fisted in agonizing pain. Her sister begs me to stop. I signal one of the men to slowly move their fingers around Sarah's asshole. Sarah immediately screams and yells to stop and not do this. I then tell Sarah to lick noors pussy as I fist her if she doesn't want me to penetrate her ass. Sarah cries and starts licking noors pussy as I fist noor while she is being deep throated. Sarah cries as she knows she's making her sister suffer by licking her pussy. Seeing Sarah add to noors suffering reluctantly gives me a huge boner and while fisting her. The guy deep noor let's his dick out of noors mouth and forces Sarah to suck his dick sharing her sisters spit on his dick as noor brutally screams for air and out of pain of being fisted. Sarah gets brutally deep throated while the men rub their dicks against noors drooled screaming face and then rub the rip onto Sarah's pussy. I tell noor to tell us to fuck Sarah instead so we stop fisting her. She doesn't and keeps getting fisted eventually passing out of pain. I take my fist out and splash cold water on noors face to wake her up to which she does sceamingly.
We men take a break and leave the two sisters crying, wet, sweaty, defiled and broken

After a break, our sexual appetites now recharged, our cocks rock hard, we approach the two slutty sisters crying and begging us to just kill them. I say we will not, but instead we will fuck them, breed them, rape them and fuck them again, breed them again and rape them again and again and again for all their lives. Noor yells and screams for help hoping someone can hear them. I shove her face onto sarahs pussy so she calls for help in her sisters fuck hole. Sarah moans and begs me to let her sister go, I can do whatever I want to her but please let her sister go. I asked her anything? Sarah nods yes. then I told her to open her legs and sit in front of her little sister and masturbate. I tell sarah to finger herself and cum in front of her little sister. Sarah feels disgusted yet complies. Atleast noor will just watch, afterall how is this bad for noor. Sarah also feels this is doable as all she has to do is cum. I tell Sarah the deal, I tell Sarah that if she cant cum in two minutes... we will not only destroy her sister but we will make her wear a dildo and fuck her sister in the process. Sarah hearing this protests and says please no, I show Sarah the strap on she is going to wear to fuck her sister with, its huge and thick, Sarah knows it wont fit in noor and noor just knows her whorish pussy is too small for it. Sarah says she wont use that on noor, I say she wont have to, well just fuck sarah in the ass and our thrusts would make sarah fuck noor with the dildo. Sarah hearing whats going to happen asks me two minutes? I say yes, cum in two minutes or else you and your sister will get destroyed by our men, Sarah asks and what if she succeeds, I tell her that if she succeeds we will let noor go promise. She agrees and sits in front of noor spreading her legs open exposing her brown pussy. We make noor watch as we start the timer

2.00 Here we go

(to be continued)

(continued)

2:00 sarah panics and cries, she starts to rub herself and start moaning, her moans are very hard to resist as my dick gets rock hard. She moans and starts rubbing hard and says shes cuming and starts to orgasm and at 1:45 she moans loudly and says he has came.

What she doesnt know is that all this time I know she was faking it. i walk up to sarah and slap her. I tell her that her dishonesty is going to cost her, she swears that she came, I tell her i know a whores orgasm when i see one and that was not it, I put my hand on her pussy and its dry, she realizes i know and starts to beg me to let noor go! I order me men to tie up sarah and make her watch as i torture her sister. Noor screams bajiiii please bachao baji as I rub a steel dildo on her pussy and then shove it inside her as she screams out loud and cries, Sarah screams seeing this.
i tell noor that her sister is to blame for this. I attach the dildo with the shock device and slowly release electricity in noors pussy as she feels her pussy being electrocuted.

I slap her tits as i increase the current as noors moans start to become faint screams. Sarah tells me to stop it as im hurting her. I move the dildo in noors pussy as she is being electrocuted in her pussy, the pain is unbearable for her but i increase it more as I hear noor scream out loud as i laugh. noor keeps screaming as sarah cries seeing her sister being tortured. I tell sarah to offer herself to be fucked or else her I will increase the voltage. Sarah stays silent so I turn the electricity up full as noor screams and cries like a whore as her pussy is jolted with current. noor begs me to stop and just fuck her instead as the petite whore screams and begs to make it stop. After which sarah says yes to my demand to offer herself to be fucked. I tell sarah to say it loudly at which she says FUCK ME !!! FUUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!! as she cries. I turn off the current as noor quiets down. Sarah cries knowing her rape is now certain. I tell my men to take sarah to the bed.

(to be continued)

continued)

My men throw Sarah on the bed and surround her stroking their thick long dicks. My men take Sarah's hand and make her hold their dicks and stroke it. Sarah's cries and reluctantly strokes her future rapists as she is groped and dick slapped. Some grab her delicious tits and some pull her nipples making her scream, some. Slap their dicks on her forehead and cheeks as she whimpers and cries.

As Sarah is being toyed with I grab noor and tie her up. Her hands to the ceiling and her legs chained to the floor in a way that makes noors ass pop out as I make noor watch her sister surrounded by cocks. I stand behind noor rubbing my dick on her asshole as noor cries bajiii bajiiiii. To Sarah's horror iam behind noor stroking my dick between her ass cheeks. Sarah screams noo and says FUCK ME, FUCK ME. To offer her self to be fucked instead of noor.

I tell her there is another pair of sisters who don't like Sarah and noor sister pair. They would like to take their anger out on you two. Sarah looks on confusion as from behind mawra and urwa come out wearing strap ons.

I tell her mawra and urwa don't like you two. Stealing their spotlight. Mawra and urwa were the sister pair that everyone knew till Sarah and noor came along.

Sarah looks in horror as she notices both of them have big dildos. Urwa goes to Sarah and mawra goes to noor. Sarah knows neither noors or Sarah's pussy can handle such thick dlbig dildoes.

(to be continued)

Marwa rubs her dildo onto noors pussy at which she screams. Ahhhhhhhh. Noooo!. Urwa walks to Sarah who's looking up at urwa hoping for mercy.
Urwa grabs Sarah's hair and drags her in front of noor.
Urwa tells Sarah to suck her big dildo. Sarah tries but her mouth isn't big enough to fit it inside her. Mawra comes from behind and grabs Sarah's hands and pulls them back while she presses on Sarah's back with her feet. This forces Sarah into urwas dildo as she is barely able to take the tip. Sarah chokes and drools on the tip of the dildo as marwa applies pressure on Sarah from behind while urwa grabs Sarah's hair and face fucks her choking Sarah even more in front of noor who sees her sister being destroyed by mawra and urwa. Sarah almost passes out as her eyes roll backwards. Urwa then takes the dildo out of Sarah's mouth and swaps position with mawra. Now mara face fucks Sarah chocking her while urwa presses Sarah from behind. Sarah's eyes roll back as she gags and drools while marwa thrusts her hips fucking the shit out of Sarah in front of her lil sister. Noor begs them to stop as Sarah helplessly gets choked by two sisters. They release Sarah and she falls on to the floor choking and drooling all over the place while crying out loudly.

The sisters now walk to noor. Urwa slides behind noor and starts to jam her fingers inside her while vibrating her while mawra forces her huge dildo in noors mouth like she did to Sarah. Noor now screaming out due to urwa practically fisting noor and vibrating her as she chokes on marwas dildo.

The men tie Sarah's hand behind with handcuffs and put her belly first on a table so she sees noors destruction. All of a sudden I push my rock hard dick into Sarah's pussy as she watches noor choke and scream. My tip feels the warmth of Sarah's pussy as I push it in. So warm ahhhhhhhh! I grab Sarah's ass and spread it as I push my dick deep in her pussy which makes Sarah scream out loud with each inch I go deeper in her. Crying out loud.

Her pussy feels so good. AHHH. Sarah struggles as I push my dick all the way in which makes the whore scream out loudly.

With my dick in her I begin to rape away Sarah as she screams loudly and helplessly with each of my thrusts while she watches noor being helplessly fisted and choked.

Watching noors destruction makes me even more harder and fuck Sarah even. More harder and faster which makes Sarah cry out even more loudly.

I tell her she was made to be raped and used as I fuck her ah ah ah ah ahhhh! I enjoy as I take my time raping her. Oh her pussy feels so good ahhhh!

(to be continued)

I feel my dick getting wetter by each thrust harder by each scream and cry out of Sarah and Noor. Ah ah ah ah ah!! I grab Sarahs lock of hair and pull it back as I fuck her pussy as she screams in pain as I pull her hair back. her voice becoming more and more hopeless as with each thrust she cries.

Urwa pulls her fist out of noor making her yell like a whore as she chokes on marwas dildo. Urwa comes to sarah and jams her fingers in Sarahs mouth as she is being raped by me. Urwa tells sarah to taste her sisters pussy juice on urwas fingers as sarah chokes on urwas fingers, crying, trying to move her face away but cant. I fuck sarah harder and harder as with each thrust, she moves forward making urwas fingers go deeper in her mouth.
I fuck Sarah faster and faster as I realize i want to cum in her. I tell sarah i will breed in her. Hearing that sarah moans on urwas hand.

Mawra stops fucking noors mouth at which noor yells and coughs. Mawra holds up noors head to make her see sarah being raped b me and being bred by me. Urwa moves her fingers out of sarahs mouth and licks it herself. Sarah yells out in pain as i fuck her harder and deeper and faster. My moans grow louder and sarahs eyes go wider as she knows what my moans mean. Noor cries seeing her big sister being raped in front of her. Urwa rubs her pussy at the sight of sarah moaning and crying out loud just moments before my cum fills sarahs warm pussy.

Ah ah ah AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I push my dick deep in her pussy and unleash my cum in her at which sarah yells and cries out repeatedly no no no noooo ahhhh! noooo! and I say yessss yessss yessss sarah yess! as i thrust my dick hard in her with each squirt of my cum in her pussy filling her up. Sarah just takes it while crying as I take my time filling her up and fucking her till my lust for her pussy is temporarily satisfied. Urwa cums seeing sarah helplessly take my cum. I pull my dick out slowly and see cum oozing out of sarahs pussy... what a sight!!!

The rape has only begun!!!

(to be continued)

I walk up to noor who is forced by marwa to open her mouth as I shove my cum covered dick down her throat choking her so that she tastes her sisters pussy, same as how Sarah was forced by urwa to taste noors pussy.

I throat fuck noor as she helplessly takes it and all that glug glug glug noise just makes me grab noors hair and face fuck her brutally more and more.

While I do this marwa comes to Sarah and forcefully kisses her lips. Sarah a pathetic crying mess looks at marwa and begs for her to let her go. All of a sudden one of the men shoves his thick long dick in Sarah's cum filled pussy which makes my cum get pushed in Sarah's pussy more. The penetration of such a huge dick makes Sarah cry out in pain as the guy without mercy cups his hands under Sarahs boobs and squeezes them hard as he rapes Sarah viciously.

Mean while I take my dick out of noors mouth Making her cough and scream. I make her look at Sarah who is being violently raped by the man.

At that moment the men untie noor and force her on her back on a table with hands tied to her ankle and her legs tied apart. We bring that table in front of Sarah so she can see noor tied up like that. With noors legs wide apart and her pussy visible it's a matter of time till someone penetrate that petite beautiful pussy.

Another man slaps Sarah and forces his dick in her mouth making her gag on it. Sarah is now being raped in both holes her mouth and pussy. The two men push their dicks inside Sarah together to make her airtight as Sarah twitches and screams on the dick that's fucking her mouth.

The man starts fucking Sarah faster and faster. Sarah's eyes widen as this makes her jerk forward and take the dick in her mouth deeper. The guy fucking her pussy moans loud and fills her pussy up with cum. Sarahs pussy now defiled and violated having cum of two men in her. The guy fucking her mouth quickly takes the spot go the guy fucking her pussy and shoves his dick in her cum filled pussy and also fills her pussy with his own cum. Sarah cries as she is filled with cum after cum in her pussy.

I tell Sarah there's 7 more men to go and also. Were yet to play with her ass!

(to be continued)

7 more men line up near Sarah one by one taking turns fucking her pussy and mouth cumming inside her. With each realease of cum, Sarahs pussy becomes more and more full. Sarah helplessly cries as she is raped multiple times by multiple men who want nothing more than her sweet innocent cries to be heard as they thrust their dick in her.

Meanwhile mawra with her strap on teases noor. Urwa sits on reluctant noors face burying it in her hairy pussy. She suffocates noor by her pussy forcing noor to breathe in urwas pussy smell. Noor cries as she takes a wiff of urwas cunt. Marwa fingers noor and inserts more finger and eventually her fist making noor scream into urwas cunt.

Mawra now sees how loose noors pussy has become with all that fisting. Maybe it can take the big dildo now.

Seeing this urwa gets off forcing noor to see mawra pressing her strap on onto noors cunt.

Noor scream and says no please mawra please no NooooOooo ahhhh! Mawra presses the tip and pushes it on noors pussy as the tip opens noors cunt and forces it way in stretching noors pussy. Noor screams in panic and pain as she knows she can't handle it as she barely handled the fisting.

Sarah. Now filled with 5 guys cum. I make the men bring her over to witness noors pussy about to be destroyed by mawra. They bring Sarah as cum drips out of her whorish cunt and make Sarah lie her face on noors belly up close so she can she the big dildo pressing into noor. As she sees this. A cock is forced into Sarah's pussy now being fucked while she lies her face on noors belly.

I see mawra pressing the dildo in. It forces it way into noors pussy stretching it to the max. Noor screams on top of her lungs as mawra pushes the tip inside noor.

AHHHHHHHHHGH AHHHHHHHHHHAAA AHHHHHH AHAAA PHLEAASE AHHHHHH. Noor screams as mawra begins holding the dildo with both hands and forces it more into noors petite pussy opening it up further for Sarah to see while she gets raped brutally in her pussy.

The room fills with screams and cries of both sisters. Music to my ears

To be continued

Noor is brutally stretched open as the dildo is pushed deeper in noors fuck hole. Marwa starts fucking noor with the anaconda sized dildo as Sarah is being pounded in her pussy repeatedly as she lies on noors belly.

Urwa tells mawra to pull it out and shove it back in again to hear noor scream. Noor is like NOohOo pleeaaaase. Mawra slowly pulls out the dildo that has now gotten white thick juices of noors pussy all over it. Noor screams on top of her lungs as the dildo is pulled out of her. Urwa wears a dildo. And takes mawras place. Urwa now shoves her thick dildo in noors pussy making the cunt curve her back and scream out loud on top of her lungs as urwa begins burying the dildo deep in noors pussy as it is stretched. Mean while the guy fucking Sarah grabs Sarah's neck and starts to brutally choke her with her hands as she fucks her mercilessly. The guy starts moaning and cums deep in Sarah's pussy. His hands strangle Sarah the hardest as she cums in her almost as if he enjoys Sarah's suffering. He let's go after he fills Sarah's pussy. Sarah gasps for air and screams and cries as her pussy is filled now yet with another man's cum.

Urwa. Meanwhile grabs a vibrator and presses it against noors fully stretched pussy. The vibrator is pressed on her clit which makes noor shake and move as she screams out loud as she is being tortured and fuck with that huge dildo barely fitting her pussy.

I ask noor is she would like a dick to suck instead of the dildo in her pussy. She's like phhleease stop. I'm. Like say you would like clocks in your mouth. She screams and screams as urwa fucks noor like her bitch.

Noor eventually screams cooock in me phleeeaaese... Cock in my moooouth phleeease as she cries out. Urwa stops fucking and pulls her dildo out which makes noor scream like a broken bitch.

Noor is in tied and thrown onto the mattress on the ground. I tell her to do whatever we say or else that dildo is going to go up her ass. She nods her head in fear with her eyes.

The men take Sarah as she lies crying on the floor. The make her lie on the table and force her legs open. I drag noor by her hair and tell her to suck the cum out of Sarah's pussy. Noors looks at me. I tell. Her to do it or else her ass is next. Noor cries and licks and sucks the cum off of Sarah's pussy hole. Sarah cries as she sister is forced to suck the cum of multiple Men that raped her out of her pussy. Such humiliation and degradation
Sarahs mouth is forced shut as a cock is shoved in her mouth as noor sucks the cum out of her big sis pussy. Noor has a look of disgust on her face as cum gathers in her mouth. I tell her to swallow it. She swallows and let's out a cry of disgust as she tastes her sisters rapists. Sarah is meanwhile mouth fucked. I force noor to tongue fuck Sarah's pussy. She hesitates and does it out of fear. I grab noors head and move it back and forth so that her tongue fucks Sarah's pussy. Noors tongue goes deep in Sarah's pussy. Sarah twitches as her sisters tongue enters inside her as she is mouth fucked.

The guy fucking Sarah's. Mouth tells noor to open her mouth. The guy cums on noors tongue and tells her to fuck Sarah's pussy now with his cum on her tongue. Noor cries as cum drench her tongue. She is forced by me as I move noors head back and forth as the cum covered tongue is pushed deep in Sarah's pussy. Sarah's pussy being filled with cum courtesy of her sisters tongue.

Urwa and mawra prepare their dildoes again as Sarah is lying on the table with legs forced wide open. I tell noor to serve me and pleasure my dick and balls and make me cum. I tell her those two are going to rape Sarah with the same dildo they used on you. The faster you make me cum the sooner the dildo fucking stops for Sarah.

As soon as I say this Sarah yells out a loud scream as urwa climbs on the table and tries to push the huge dildo into Sarah's pussy. Sarah hasn't been fisted like noor. I wonder how her pussy will take it says mawra.

Sarah's like. Phleaaase it's too big. Tooo biiiaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Urwa pushes the tip into Sarah's pussy opening and stretching it.

I look lie on the bed in front of noor. Noor cries and takes my dick in her hand and starts to suck it,

(to be continued)

Sarah screams as urwa pushes the dildo in with both her hands into Sarah's pussy. Stretching Sarah open.

Noor hearing her big sister scream sucks my dick deeper and strokes it with her thin fingers and tries deep throating her self just so that I cum and Sarah is spared.

Urwa whips Sarah's boobs as she taunts Sarah telling her you're my whore! Who's fucking you? Who's fucking you? Say my name! Sarah's yells in pain as urwa whips her breasts.

Noor strokes my dick and rubs my balls. Tears fill her eyes as she panics and struggles to make me cum. Such a sorry sight.

I tell noor at this rate, urwa will stretch out Sarah to the max! I tell noor there's one way I will cum and it's her pussy! Hearing this noor hesitates and tries to suck my dick harder.

Meanwhile urwa takes her dildo out making Sarah scream out loud as her pussy can't take more of this! Mawra now comes and slaps her dildo onto Sarah's pussy! The dildo is heavy ofcourse!

Sarah's begs mawra not to fuck her! Noor sucks and sucks. Her spit now drooling all over my thighs and balls.

I tell noor that it's pointless. Unless I fuck her I won't cum.

Mawra now kisses Sarah's lips as she rubs her tip onto Sarah's pussy making Sarah beg her not to fuck her. Mawra then pushes the tip inside Sarah making Sarah scream again as she arches her back.

Noor hearing the scream looks at the scene where mawra is torturing Sarah. Noor is like please stop hurting Sarah just please stop. I tell noor to offer her pussy. Noor cryingly says please just fuck me. Meanwhile Sarah is fucked by mawra her dildo halfway in Sarah. Sarah basically helplessly getting raped away in pain as the dildo stretches her pussy more and more.

I tell mawra to stop as I grab noor by her hair and bring her to Sarah. Mawra takes out her dildo again making Sarah scream in agony. I look at Sarah's pussy which is now wide open with cum spilling out from all the men who raped her.

I tell Sarah noor saved her by offering herself to me. Noor cries as Sarah looks at noor saying nono no! No!

I make noor bend over on top of tied up sarah. Noors pussy resting over Sarah's destroyed pussy.
Noors face directly over Sarah. Noor expression tells Sarah what's happening. I rub my dick onto noors pussy. Noor just closes her eyes. I slowly insert my dick in to noors petite pussy as noor groans and screams as her eyes open wide as I push my dick all the way in. This tells Sarah that noor has been penetrated by me and Sarah cries. I. Start fucking noor. Raping noor on top of her big sister. As noors pussy rubs against Sarah's pussy, Sarah is well aware of how hard and fast I'm fucking her sister. I put both my hands around noors shoulders and I start thrusting hard into that petite frame making noor cry out loud with each thrust as I rape away noor. Oh yeaah aaahhhh! Mawra and urwa begin kissing each other rubbing each other as seeing noor being raped by me turns them on!

I fuck noor harder and faster as noor screams helplessly. Getting raped by me.

Mawra taunts Sarah. Look at how your precious sister is being raped. Look at the pain on her face. Ohh her moans! He must be really hurting her fucking her innocent pussy hard. Imagine Sarah, noor pussy being raped and filled with cum just like you're was. Wouldn't that be a sight?

I take noors hand and press it behind her back as my thrusting gets harder and faster making noor cry out loud

Urwa is like yess. Rape her hard! Rape her, rape that slut. Hearing this Sarah cries and tells me to stop.

I fuck noor harder and start moaning.

Mawra is like uh oh.. Sounds like hes about to cum inside her. Sarah's says noo pleaaase,

I moan louder and louder. Noor screams and yells bajiiii! As she knows what my moans mean. I put my hands against noor mouth and pull her back as I fuck her as she screams in my hands and then AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHAH! AHHHH!! I fill noor up with my cum as I push my dick deeper each time I cum. Noors eyes widen as she feels her self being filled.

Mawra and urwa laugh as Sarah cries.

Noor just cries baji baji Baji softly as I fill her up and pull my dick out.

I see cum dripping out of noors petite pussy.

Noor places her hand on her pussy and feels the cum dripping out. She looks at her fingers and sees my cum on it. The looks at it and cries and says noo.. Noo!

Noors rape is about to be more brutal as one of the guys throws her on the sofa.

(to be continued)

Sarah screams as urwa pushes the dildo in with both her hands into Sarah's pussy. Stretching Sarah open.

Noor hearing her big sister scream sucks my dick deeper and strokes it with her thin fingers and tries deep throating her self just so that I cum and Sarah is spared.

Urwa whips Sarah's boobs as she taunts Sarah telling her you're my whore! Who's fucking you? Who's fucking you? Say my name! Sarah's yells in pain as urwa whips her breasts.

Noor strokes my dick and rubs my balls. Tears fill her eyes as she panics and struggles to make me cum. Such a sorry sight.

I tell noor at this rate, urwa will stretch out Sarah to the max! I tell noor there's one way I will cum and it's her pussy! Hearing this noor hesitates and tries to suck my dick harder.

Meanwhile urwa takes her dildo out making Sarah scream out loud as her pussy can't take more of this! Mawra now comes and slaps her dildo onto Sarah's pussy! The dildo is heavy ofcourse!

Sarah's begs mawra not to fuck her! Noor sucks and sucks. Her spit now drooling all over my thighs and balls.

Mawra now kisses Sarah's lips as she rubs her tip onto Sarah's pussy making Sarah beg her not to fuck her. Mawra then pushes the tip inside Sarah making Sarah scream again as she arches her back.

Noor hearing the scream looks at the scene where mawra is torturing Sarah. Noor is like please stop hurting Sarah just please stop. I tell noor to offer her pussy. Noor cryingly says please just fuck me. Meanwhile Sarah is fucked by mawra her dildo halfway in Sarah. Sarah basically helplessly getting raped away in pain as the dildo stretches her pussy more and more.

I tell mawra to stop as I grab noor by her hair and bring her to Sarah. Mawra takes out her dildo again making Sarah scream in agony. I look at Sarah's pussy which is now wide open with cum spilling out from all the men who raped her.

I tell Sarah noor saved her by offering herself to me. Noor cries as Sarah looks at noor saying nono no! No!

I make noor bend over on top of tied up sarah. Noors pussy resting over Sarah's destroyed pussy.
Noors face directly over Sarah. Noor expression tells Sarah what's happening. I rub my dick onto noors pussy. Noor just closes her eyes. I slowly insert my dick in to noors petite pussy as noor groans and screams as her eyes open wide as I push my dick all the way in. This tells Sarah that noor has been penetrated by me and Sarah cries. I. Start fucking noor. Raping noor on top of her big sister. As noors pussy rubs against Sarah's pussy, Sarah is well aware of how hard and fast I'm fucking her sister. I put both my hands around noors shoulders and I start thrusting hard into that petite frame making noor cry out loud with each thrust as I rape away noor. Oh yeaah aaahhhh! Mawra and urwa begin kissing each other rubbing each other as seeing noor being raped by me turns them on!

Mawra taunts Sarah. Look at how your precious sister is being raped. Look at the pain on her face. Ohh her moans! He must be really hurting her fucking her innocent pussy hard. Imagine Sarah, noor pussy being raped and filled with cum just like you're was. Wouldn't that be a sight?

I take noors hand and press it behind her back as my thrusting gets harder and faster making noor cry out loud

Urwa is like yess. Rape her hard! Rape her, rape that slut. Hearing this Sarah cries and tells me to stop.

Mawra is like uh oh.. Sounds like hes about to cum inside her. Sarah's says noo pleaaase,

I moan louder and louder. Noor screams and yells bajiiii! As she knows what my moans mean. I put my hands against noor mouth and pull her back as I fuck her as she screams in my hands and then AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHAH! AHHHH!! I fill noor up with my cum as I push my dick deeper each time I cum. Noors eyes widen as she feels her self being filled.

Noor places her hand on her pussy and feels the cum dripping out. She looks at her fingers and sees my cum on it. The looks at it and cries and says noo.. Noo!

Noors rape is about to be more brutal as one of the guys throws her on the sofa.

(to be continued)
Use pics or gifs. I can edit them for free for you. Just send me pics or gifs along with the pic of the actress whose face you want on them

Continued

(to be continued)

The guy slaps noor and makes her lie on the sofa with her belly on the sofa.

The guy climb on top of noor and puts his entire weight on her so she can't move.

The guy pushes his cock deep in noors pussy. Noor let's out a scream as the guy starts prone boning her. Noor screams and groans as he starts fucking her pussy making her shake as she thrusts her.

Urwa and marwa slap Sarah and spit on her. They both start to suck Sarah's breast's as Sarah protests.

Mean while noor gets helplessly pounded. Her cries turn to telling to helpless moaning as he rapes noor brutally. Noors hands are pinned again on her back as the guy holds them and starts raping noor faster and faster. Thrusting his dick ever harder and harder.

Urwa and mawra pulls Sarah's hair to life her head up so she can witness noor being raped again. The guy let's out a loud moan and slows this thrusts down but now each time he thrusts he thrusts with full force. Turns out he is cumming with each thrusts. Each thrust makes noor move a bit forward as she is pushed by the powerful thrusts. Noor yells and her voice breaks as she feels the thrusts. The guy takes his time filling her up and then takis his dick out of noors pussy.

Noor just lies on the sofa crying motionless. Resigned and accepting to her rape.

Sarah cries and says please stop. I ask urwa and mawra to untie Sarah. They do that. Sarah struggles to walk due to her painful torture but goes to noor to check on her.

Sarah grabs noor and wipes her tears as noor cries in Sarah's hands.

The men drag back Sarah as Sarah screams. They force Sarah's legs open as she protests. Noor cries as she watches her sisters legs being forced open. Another guy slaps Sarah's pussy repeatedly. Sarah screams in pain.

Another guy grabs noor by the hair. She moans in pain as she is dragged near Sarah.

Sarah hands are chained to the floor as her pussy is forced up in the air with her legs spread open. One of the men makes noor wear a strap on. Noor confused what's happening.

They ask her to fuck Sarah with the strap on
Noor is like no. I won't. I will not fuck Sarah.

Of the men then removes the strap on and two men make noor sit on Sarah's pussy in a way that their two pussies meet.

Noors feet are chained to the floor tightly making her unable to move. Her arms tied to the ceiling exposing her armpits and stretching her boobs.

I put a vibrator between their pussies as they both start to moan. I tell them that multiple cocks are going in now. Some in their asses. Some in their pussies. I tell them they are going to be covered in cum and bred all night long. I tell them we are now preparing their pussies for more cum. They moan as noors pussy juice drops onto Sarah's pussy lips. Some going inside Sarah herself.

I tell them either they can Scissor fuck each other or forced into it like now. They both moan. I remove the vibrator, their pussy juices dripping. The men start jerking off and cum by putting their dicks between their pussies one by one as cum is sandwiched between noor and Sarah's pussy
Some dripping into Sarah's fuck hole. I see cum lines between both their pussies as I try to create separation between their two pussies. Some cum drips down Sarah's thigh. Both cry as they men cum on their pussies making it sticky and white.

We leave them for a while allowing the cum to stay between the two sisters pussies.

We come back later finding the cum between the pussies to be a bit solidified. Making their pussies stick to each other a bit. I take a cattle prod and place it between their pussies. They both scream and say no please. I say no please what. They're like no please!

I tell them no please sir! Say it!

They both resist so I shock their pussies. They both scream. And I shock them again. I tell them say it! Theyre like sirrrr! I shock them again they scream! I tell them say the entire sentence! Noor says no sir, please sir! I shock their pussies again telling them to say it together.

Sarah and noor both say sir! No. Please sir! Please sir no!. I tell. Them that's better. I tell them to listen that they're gonna get raped more and there's nothing they can do about it. They can either fight it or enjoy it. If they're nice slurs, follow orders they get to go home once we've had our fun but if they resist we will keep them and hurt them instead of fucking them. And as we can't fuck them, we won't fulfill our lust and they won't get to go home. I grab noors face and ask her understand?

Noor says yes. I slap her and say yes what. She cryingly says yes sir! I look at Sarah and ask her understand? She says nothing.

I tell Sarah she is being a bad sister. If she doesn't answer. We will take it out on noor. When noor doesn't cooperate we will punish Sarah and when Sarah doesn't we will punish noor. So I ask her understand? She says yes sir!

I say good and tell the men to untie them. Sarah and noor both rub their wrist and ankles that were bound to lessen the pain around them.

I tell them to be on a 4 legs and be in doggy position facing away from each other.

I take a dildo and insert one end in noors pussy and she screams. I insert another into Sarah's and she groans.

I hold the dildo in the middle and tell them to fuck themselves. After a second Sarah starts moving. Back and forth which makes the dildo go back and forth inside noor. Noor also starts fucking herself. Both sisters now their asses smacking together fucking themselves on a dildo between them.

What a sight,

Two men come in front of each of them as they force each of them to take 2 clocks in their mouth as they fuck themselves on the dildo between them.

The clocks. Are too big so only the tips goes in their mouth. The men. Slap. Their cocks on their faces. One of the men takes Sarah away making the dildo come out of Sarah's pussy leaving it hanging in noors pussy.

They throw Sarah on the bed and spread her legs open. One of the men starts fucking her making her tits move up. And down while the other one forces a dick in her mouth. Sarah gets fucked as she is forced to suck the dick of her rapist.

Meanwhile the one of man takes dildo out of noor pussy and forces her down her throat making her gag and taste her own pussy
Then he takes it out as noor coughs and cries. He then forces the other end of the dildo into noors throat so she tastes her sisters pussy.

Noor gags and tears starts filling her eyes. Noor coughs and yells as he takes the dildo out of her mouth. One of the men slaps her and shoves his dick down her throat forcing her to suck it. Another rubs her pussy from. Behind and forces her to get on all fours. He begins to insert his dick about to fuck noor in doggy position.

Noor moans on the cock as a dick goes in her pussy. Now being fucked from behind jn her pussy. Noor gets slapped on her ass as the guy behind her grabs her petite waist and fucks her like a bitch.. The other holds her hair and starts to fuck her throat. Noor gags and glugs as she is blow banged while her sister is also being blow banged besides her.

The men who were fucking their mouths change places. Both gasp for air and scream. As cocks come. Out of their mouth as they are being raped. And once again a cock is inserted in their mouths blow banged again.

More. Men begin to surround them. Mawra and urwa begin to rub their pussies. Discussing amongst them who would they like to fuck and how.

Some men can't help but to jerk off at the sight. One of them cums on Sarah's bouncing breast's while other on noors back.

2 men make sarah hold their dicks with each of her hands and make her stroke it as she is blow banged raped in her pussy and her mouth.

The guy raping noor speeds up and pulls her hair while fucking her riding her like a horse. Noors eyes widen as he goes all out. She screams in the dick in her mouth as they guy pounds her pussy. The slap of his thighs against noors as get louder and faster. Noors face gets redder. He let's out a loud moan and cum in noor pussy deep. He takes out his dick. We see cum dripping out of noors pussy. What a sight. Noor cries and helplessly keeps being forced to suck a dick. The guy fucking her mouth also cum on noors face as he sprays it on her forehead, nose and lips. Noor flinches as the cum shoots at her, she closes her eyes and cries as her face is showered in cum while her pussy also drips with cum of her rapist.

The man tells her to wipe. It off and suck the cum from her fingers and she does it pathetically. One of the guys slaps her boob. And asks her to do. It properly and she does cryingly sucking the cum of her fingers making a disgusting expression.

The guy's fucking Sarahs mouth and pussy take their dicks out and cum on her face together covering her eyes and upper lips and cheeks. Sarah flinches and cries as she forcefully strokes 2 dicks in her hand.

Mawra drags noor to lick her sisters face and clean the cum. Noor does it cryingly. Urwa and mawra laugh and say what a whore. Such a cum. Slut. Noor licks Sarah face and cleans the cum while having a disgusting look on her face. Urwa tells Sarah to open her mouth and tell noor to drop the cum in her mouth. Noor does it and tells Sarah to swallow it which she does cryingly.

The 2 dicks she was stroking come near her face about to empty their load. Question is where will they empty it

The men ask both Whores to open their mouths and touch their tongues with each other. The men unleash their cum drenching both sisters tongues with their thick white cum while some flies off and hits noor above the eye as she flinches, some lands on Sarahs. Cheek and forehead and some drips on noors boobs and Sarah's neck. Mawra tells both to swallow. And they swallow yet another set of rapists cum cryingly. Now their dignity stripped. Time for more fun.

One of the men grabs noor and throws her onto a couch and tells her to get up and sit on his thick long monster dick.

Noor looks at the thick veiny dick knowing it's gonna stretch her open but she has no choice. She cryingly gets up and lowers herself on the dick. The tip goes in and noor let's out a cry of pain as she is screamed at to sit down and take it all. Noor Lowers herself slowly talking each inch inside her, her face showing the amount of pain and anxiety she feels as the guy hasn't even trusted yet, who knows what will happen to noor the moment he fucks her!

Mean while Sarah is untied and forced to get on her knees. Mawra opens her legs and urwa shoves Sarah's face into mawras pussy and tells Sarah to suck her clit. Urwa has a electric prod and shocks Sarah's back making her flinch and scream. Urwa tells her to make her sister cum hard otherwise urwa will keep on punishing Sarah more painfully.

Cryingly Sarah looks at mawra who is looking at Sarah smilingly between her legs. Sarah closes her eyes and starts to suck mawras pussy as mawra squeezes her tits and starts to moan.

Meanwhile noor struggling to take the dick in finally manages to sit on the entire dick screaming in pain. The guy asks her to fuck herself on it, she cryingly looks at Sarah being marwas personal pussy cleaner. Noor loses hope and starts to slowly move up and down as each movement makes her cry out in pain.

Noor slowly moves up and down the thick veiny dick as her pussy juices cover the rapists penis. Her pussy stretched. With each movement, tears fills noors eyes as she whimpers and cries as she slowly fucks herself on the monster dick. Meanwhile mawra buries sarahs face into her pussy as she moves her pussy up and down onto sarahs mouth as she basically fucks sarahs mouth with her pussy, sarah helplessly takes the pussy pounding into her face and mouth as urwa pulls sarahs arms backwards and puts her feet on sarahs back pushing into her mawras cunt even more!

mawra begins to moan louder and louder, her pussy thrusts faster into sarahs mouth. Mawra quivers as urwa pulls sarah back and puts her fingers into sarahs mouth to force it open, mawra rubs her pussy harder and harder and then squirts into sarahs open mouth covering sarahs face and her boobs with her pussy juice. All the juice gushes into sarahs mouth as her eyes widens, surprised by how much liquid suddenly ended in her mouth. Mawra and urwa tell sarah to swallow it all as some of it spills from her mouth. Sarah closes her eyes and swallows mawras pussy juice, sarah cries and whimpers as she doesnt like the taste as well as it is a further degradation on her.

meanwhile noor slowly fucks her self onto the dick while witnessing her sisters degradation. The guy tells noor to fuck herself hard, noor cries and says no please it hurts! I cant please! The guy slaps noors tits to which noor yells in pain. He signals me to come and i handcuff noors hands behind her back at which she screams in confusion. The guy grabs noor by the waist and thursts his dick hard into noors pussy at which she lets out a loud painful cry, the monster dick almost pressing against the wall of her vagina as noor yells to stop, the guy thrusts her harder and faster at which noor yells in pain and cries. Her cries tell me it hurts bad, wonder how will she take multiple in her cunt and even the ass, there is more to come! Noor gets fucker harder and harder as she cries and helplessly takes the pounding! Sarah begs me to stop it as noor cant take more of this. I slap sarah and make her watch her sisters brutal rape as noor is thrusted harder and harder that noors entire body is shaken by the impact, the guy slaps noors ass repeatedly hard as he fucks her leaving his red slap marks on noors bubbly ass making noor screaming louder, the guy starts moaning and noor yells as she knows what this means! the guy moans louder and thrusts her hard as he cums in her as noor cries out in pain with the thrusts, almost his filling up her pussy is in synch with her screams, he keeps thrusting a few times more filling noors pussy full as noor cries with the pain thrusts as her pussy is filled with another rapists seed.

The guy stops and pulls his dick out at which cum starts slowing out of noor pussy, he pushes noor to the side where she lies shaking in pain unable to close her legs, quivering with the rape she just had.

2 men surround sarah and pull her hair and throw her onto the bed. Looks like they have something special in mind for Sarah!

Back