• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Sarah and Noor Khan, Sisters forced into degradation

The 2 men take sarah away and throw her on the bed, without mercy one spreads her legs and the other begins to brutally fuck away at her pussy. She screams and cries loud that one of the men covers her mouth as the guy brutally begins to rape away at her pussy. Her faint moans can still be heard through the other guys hand as she is fucked against her will, her pussy sore and barely able to take another thrust continues to get thrusted brutally multiple times at the mercy of her rapist. her pussy warm and swollen from all the fucking continue to pleasure her rapist as he moans loudly as he fucks her remaining dignity away.

picture hosting service

Last edited:
The 2 men take sarah away and throw her on the bed, without mercy one spreads her legs and the other begins to brutally fuck away at her pussy. She screams and cries loud that one of the men covers her mouth as the guy brutally begins to rape away at her pussy. Her faint moans can still be heard through the other guys hand as she is fucked against her will, her pussy sore and barely able to take another thrust continues to get thrusted brutally multiple times at the mercy of her rapist. her pussy warm and swollen from all the fucking continue to pleasure her rapist as he moans loudly as he fucks her remaining dignity away.
Meanwhile urwa approaches noor still quivering and crying. She tells noor she is disappointed in her and hoped she would be a bigger whore than this! Urwa tells her I have taken bigger dicks that what she just had! Urwa grabs a dildo in her hand while mawra grabs noors hair and sits her up as noor screams and cries. Urwa kisses noors lips as she cries. Mawra cattle prods noors nipples as mara sits behind noor forcing her head up. Urwa shoves the dildo down noors throat as she screams and chokes noor with a dildo down her throat. Noor gags and chokes as urwa moves the dildo up and down noors throat as noor says nothing but GLUG GLUGG GLUGG! She takes the dildo out and noor screams and yells and gasps for air as. Urwa sucks noors spit off the dildo and tastes it. She runs the spit all over noors face. And then tells mawra to hold her legs open. Mawra pushes noor onto her back who is still handcuffed. Mawra sits on leg and I sit on another spreading noors legs open for urwa to spit on noors pussy and teasing noor with the dildo being rubbed on noors clit as noor begs and pleads.

Mean while the man muffling Sarah shoves his dick in Sarah's throat as Sarah screams on the dick choking her as she is pounded relentlessly in her pussy and mouth. Her entire body moves up and down with the thrusts. Her boobs moving are a sight to behold. The man fucking her pussy starts to pound faster and harder moaning louder and louder,

Sarah is gonna be filled with another rapists cum soon meanwhile noor is just moments away from urwa having her way with noor. What will she do?

Meanwhile urwa approaches noor still quivering and crying. She tells noor she is disappointed in her and hoped she would be a bigger whore than this! Urwa tells her I have taken bigger dicks that what she just had! Urwa grabs a dildo in her hand while mawra grabs noors hair and sits her up as noor screams and cries. Urwa kisses noors lips as she cries. Mawra cattle prods noors nipples as mara sits behind noor forcing her head up. Urwa shoves the dildo down noors throat as she screams and chokes noor with a dildo down her throat. Noor gags and chokes as urwa moves the dildo up and down noors throat as noor says nothing but GLUG GLUGG GLUGG! She takes the dildo out and noor screams and yells and gasps for air as. Urwa sucks noors spit off the dildo and tastes it. She runs the spit all over noors face. And then tells mawra to hold her legs open. Mawra pushes noor onto her back who is still handcuffed. Mawra sits on leg and I sit on another spreading noors legs open for urwa to spit on noors pussy and teasing noor with the dildo being rubbed on noors clit as noor begs and pleads.

Mean while the man muffling Sarah shoves his dick in Sarah's throat as Sarah screams on the dick choking her as she is pounded relentlessly in her pussy and mouth. Her entire body moves up and down with the thrusts. Her boobs moving are a sight to behold. The man fucking her pussy starts to pound faster and harder moaning louder and louder,

Sarah is gonna be filled with another rapists cum soon meanwhile noor is just moments away from urwa having her way with noor. What will she do?

Urwa bites her lips hearing noor cry, she pushes the dildo inside noor with her hands as noor cries as she is about to fucked yet again in her pussy. Urwa tells mawra to sit on noors face as another man now takes mawras place and forces noors leg open. Mawra struts like a slut and sits on noors face as she cries under mawras pussy. noors nose pertectly fitting between mawras ass cheeks as mawra begins cattle prodding noors nipples as urwa begins to shove the dildo with her hands in and out of her pussy brutally as she does it in full speed. Noors muffled cries and yelling with the electric shocks and pussy destruction makes mawras pussy vibrate as she moves herself back and forth on noors face riding the screaming slut as she is helplessly fucked by urwas dildo faster and faster.

Meanwhile the man fucking sarahs pussy lets out a loud moan and thrusts deep in her as she presses and squeezes sarahs tits hard while the other man fucking her mouth also pushes his cock fullest in her throat as she is made air tight making sarah convulse as the guy fucking her pussy fills her with cum. Sarahs basically choking and out of breath convulsing helplessly is filled with cum again. they both let our their cocks simultaenously as sarah screams and coughs and gasps for air as her pussy leaks out cum yet again. Sarah cries as she gasps for air as that was painful for her to endure. The men pick up sarah and bring her to us where we help urwa mercilessly destroy noors pussy. Mawra gets up and the men spreads sarahs legs and basically lower her pussy onto her screaming baby sisters red sweaty teary face as the cum dripping from sarah drips into noors screaming mouth as urwa just punishes noor with that dildo. Urwa asks noor if she wants her to stop. Noor cant answer as her mouth is covered by sarahs delicious cum covered pussy. the men lift sarah up and noor screams pleeeease stop as cum leaks out of her mouth. Urwa asks noor to take it in the ass. Noor screams to stop. Urwa yells noor to say she will take it in the ass. Sarah tells urwa to please stop as she will do it. Urwa stops fucking noor as noors gasps loudly and cries as the dildo is taken out of her. Urwa shoves it in noors mouth forcing her to taste her pussy. Urwa takes it out as noor coughs. urwa spits on noors face as noor cries. The men and I take noor and sarah back to bed. men are eager now to fuck sarah in the ass. Sarahs knows she is not going to survive this. sarah cries knowing her ass is now the most sough after hole next to noors ass and now everyone is going to take turns fucking sarah in the ass like an animal!

Urwa bites her lips hearing noor cry, she pushes the dildo inside noor with her hands as noor cries as she is about to fucked yet again in her pussy. Urwa tells mawra to sit on noors face as another man now takes mawras place and forces noors leg open. Mawra struts like a slut and sits on noors face as she cries under mawras pussy. noors nose pertectly fitting between mawras ass cheeks as mawra begins cattle prodding noors nipples as urwa begins to shove the dildo with her hands in and out of her pussy brutally as she does it in full speed. Noors muffled cries and yelling with the electric shocks and pussy destruction makes mawras pussy vibrate as she moves herself back and forth on noors face riding the screaming slut as she is helplessly fucked by urwas dildo faster and faster.

Meanwhile the man fucking sarahs pussy lets out a loud moan and thrusts deep in her as she presses and squeezes sarahs tits hard while the other man fucking her mouth also pushes his cock fullest in her throat as she is made air tight making sarah convulse as the guy fucking her pussy fills her with cum. Sarahs basically choking and out of breath convulsing helplessly is filled with cum again. they both let our their cocks simultaenously as sarah screams and coughs and gasps for air as her pussy leaks out cum yet again. Sarah cries as she gasps for air as that was painful for her to endure. The men pick up sarah and bring her to us where we help urwa mercilessly destroy noors pussy. Mawra gets up and the men spreads sarahs legs and basically lower her pussy onto her screaming baby sisters red sweaty teary face as the cum dripping from sarah drips into noors screaming mouth as urwa just punishes noor with that dildo. Urwa asks noor if she wants her to stop. Noor cant answer as her mouth is covered by sarahs delicious cum covered pussy. the men lift sarah up and noor screams pleeeease stop as cum leaks out of her mouth. Urwa asks noor to take it in the ass. Noor screams to stop. Urwa yells noor to say she will take it in the ass. Sarah tells urwa to please stop as she will do it. Urwa stops fucking noor as noors gasps loudly and cries as the dildo is taken out of her. Urwa shoves it in noors mouth forcing her to taste her pussy. Urwa takes it out as noor coughs. urwa spits on noors face as noor cries. The men and I take noor and sarah back to bed. men are eager now to fuck sarah in the ass. Sarahs knows she is not going to survive this. sarah cries knowing her ass is now the most sough after hole next to noors ass and now everyone is going to take turns fucking sarah in the ass like an animal!
the men and I throw both sisters on the bed. Urwa tells noor to lick sarahs asshole to lubricate it or else sarah is going to be in a world of pain and she should help sarahs suffering be less as after all, Sarah is giving up her ass for selfish noor!. Noor cries and sarahs tells noor not to. I slap sarah and tell her to shut up or the men fuck noors ass instead!. Mawra turns sarah over and spreads her ass cheeks. Urwa pulls noor and tells her to stick her tongue out. Noor cries. urwa yells as noor as she is being selfish. Noor takes out her patethic tongue. Urwa spits on it and pushes noor face into sarahs ass as noors tongue presses against sarahs asshole. Sarah moans as urwa tells noor to lick it properly. Meanwhile I cum on noors face and sarahs ass as she licks it as I could not hold it longer, another man comes and cums on noors face as noor pathetically cries as cum whitens her face. I tell noor to wipe all of it and rub it on sarahs ass as lube and spread it with her tongue on sarahs ass hole! Sarah says no please noor! Mawra tells sarah that if she speaks again she will anally rape noor herself!. Noor crying collects cum and rubs it on sarahs asshole. Urwa shoves noors face into sarahs cum covered asshole yelling at noor to stick her tongue out, Noor cryingly uses her tongue to spead cum all over sarahs asshole. Some of it drips down to sarahs pussy, some even drip down to sarahs pussy hair and hangs there as cum droplets! What a sight seeing noor humiliated like this while sarah is prepared for the most brutal rape session of a life time!

Now that Sarah's asshole is all white with cum and wet and lubricated. Urwa pushes noor onto the bed and tells Sarah to put her pussy on her sisters face while pushing her ass up. Sarah says I'm sorry to noor while noor cries out bajiiii as Sarah is forced to sit on noors face as she gets in a doggy pose while noor is under her to push her ass up.

The men spread noors legs apart and tie it! Sarah says pleaaase leave her alone and use me while crying. I tell. Her were gonna use both of you but we're gonna use your ass first!

As soon as I say it 2 men climb on the! d. One starts to push his dick in Sarah's mouth as she reluctantlty sucks another dick while another starts to lick and suck noors toes as he fucks her poor little pussy again. Making noor scream. Into Sarah's pussy,

As soon as noor screams into Sarah's pussy her facial expression changes as it let's urwa know Sarah's pussy is sensitive. She tells all men to stop. The cock comes out of Sarah's throat making her cough and drool. The dick is slowly pulled out of noors petite pussy as she screams more into Sarah's pussy making Sarah flinch.

Urwa and marwa pull Sarah by their hair exposing noors face under Sarah's pussy, all red and sweaty and crying.

I sniff noors armpits and lick it! Aahhhhhh what fragrance and taste!

Noor is forcefully made to wear a strap on.

Sarah's hair is pulled and she is screamed by the girls to ride her baby sister wearing a strap on. Sarah says no please don't make us do this!

As soon as she says this she hears noor screaming as she sees a guy almost forcing his dick in noors tiny ass.

Sarah cries and climbs on top of noor as they face each other crying. Marwa orders Sarah to suck noors tits which she does. Making noor scream baaajiii. Ahhhh. Sarah's cryingly suck and licks noors sensitive tits. Noor tries not to feel the pleasure. Then I tell them to kiss each other.

They look at us and crying Sarah moves to noors face. All of a sudden a guy cums on Sarah's face which drips down to her sisters face, making them feel more degraded as they take it helplessly. I order both to lick it off and swallow which they do. Noor licking Sarah's cheeks and Sarah kicking and swallowing with disgust what's on noor face.

Urwa slaps Sarah's tight bouncy ass as she tells her to take the dildo in. Sarah's hands are tied down besides Sarah's face making Sarah sit in a doggy missionary pose as she rides her lip sister. Sarah pussy is lowered by urwa and mawra adjust the strap on. It slowly penetrates Sarah as she cries feeling it. Then she is ordered to ride it which she does cryingly. Both sisters move up and down as Sarah's momentum moves noor too
Such a sight. Two sisters raped into fucking each other.

I push Sarahs ass down and up on the didlo making Sarah ride noor faster. Urwa pushes Sarah's face into noors tit while a guy gets in position to penetrate Sarah's ass as she is being raped and also rapes her baby sister!

I keep pushing Sarah up and down making her ride noor faster and harder.

Sarah moans into noors tits. The guy about to fuck her ass spreads her ass cheeks and spits on her ass hole.

Sarah flinches and says no no no no pleaaaasse! The guys hold Sarah into position so she doesn't move. Urwa pulls Sarah's hair and exposing Sarah's face to noor.

Noor screams bajii aaahaa bajii! Sarah screams please aah aaaaaahha nonono! I'm like no what, no what. The guy pushes his top against Sarah's ass. Sarah cries not there please. I tell her your. Ass is mine and so is your sister's ass! Noor screams baaajiiii! All of a sudden Sarah's eyes widen, her back curls and her face becomes red and her body shakes as the guy forces his tip in Sarah's ass and slowly pushes his dick in. Sarah screams out loud! Aaaaaaahaaaaaaaa aaaahhh oh my Goooooooood Ahhhhhh pleeasssse!

Back