• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Actress Sex Story Short Lezdom Encounters of all Celebrities (for everyone)

It was a brilliant one ???? now how about you write about women's t20 world cup? Or women IPL 2nd?

Really good story. Good pair

Actually I have a lots of scattered ideas about them , I am trying to sort them otherwise I will write it in a different way .
Also can i use alia of this story in my story? I mean you've read LAS story can i add Alia's this story as a part of her background? The other two will be Parineeti and some other girl. This police lady will be tabu's junior

It was a match agaiat rcb and gujrat.Before match started Smriti thought Harlean always dominate her it's her time to take some revenge.
She went to talk to her." hello Harleen"
Harleen smacked her ass hard " Hey cutie "
--" Let's play a match today , who score more will fuck another "
--"great , but now for chalenging your mistress , you have to be punished right now"
--" Not now please "
Harleen bring a butt plug from her pockect " it will be in your ass while playing "
-- " oh no, but ok mistress" bcoz she already done this before in Australia series.
Harleet put it in Smriti's mouth and make her lick it wet.Then slowly run her hand back of Smriti slowly down her pant and panty then insert it slowly and push it hard.
Smriti " ahh "
The match begins and eventualy harleen scored more than Smriti.Smriti meet her after the match.

Harleen spanked her hard few times and make her ass red . The took off the butt plug from her ass and put it in her mouth. Then start fucking her ass in doggy style.

Give your feedback and suggestion guys for WPL in every night

Harleen is such a sweet face can't imagine she'd be such a nasty domme.. Smriti though looks like both

You Can Try Mom & Daughter Swap Lezdom
(Shivangi Joshi - Hina Khan)
(Aditi Bhatia - Divyanka Tripathi)
(Nidhi Shah, Muskan Bamne - Rupali Ganguly)
(Ayesha Singh, Aishwarya Sharma - Kishori Shahane)
(Sargun Kaur Luthra - Mallika Nayak)

Last edited:
Aditi & divyanka from yeh hai mobbtein serial ??

You can exchange the pairs of the tv actress moms and daughters pairs like Divyanka Tripathi's daughter is Aditi Bhatia in serial. So you can Swap the daughter with other like Shivangi, Ayesha, Sargun etc.

You can tell a story where all moms exchange their daughters with each other and dominate them one by one.