• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

A guy who rubbed his D on ur ass in water.
ur hsbnd now fighting with him bt deep inside u want him to beat ur husband bcoz there was something in him bcoz u let him rub nd u didn't say anything..now u planning ur suhaagraat with him even if it costs a hospital raat for ur hubby.

wanna enjoy rashmika akka when she chose me for her hubby and he would be in for a surprise soon

Wife came to office after one month leave for her marriage and as she came to her office, her boss hugged her and showed wife her new cabin where there's a table,bed and secret room to boss's office. There's a small note on the table that says "NO MORE CONDOMS NOW".

how she allows to fill her everytime now

That shy reaction of bahu,when sasur is talking to Bahu's dad "we keep her like Queen.she has no bondages of covering her face"
Meanwhile Bahu is smiling bringing chai n thinking that just before 30 minutes,this sasur was banging his Babu n wanted me to be naked in the house.

naughty tammu akka.. would fill her when ever i like and keep her nude ot plunge when ever wanted

"r u the guy who cum in Ghee jar?bad news is,i saw u in the kitchen doing that.Recorded u.But the gud news is,i recorded it for other purpose.loved ur tool n thick cum. That's y i saved u nd served ur Ghee to family. now come with me behind the tree nd give me that fresh lick."

bhabhi then can i fill ur pot bhabhii... i promise it would overflow everytime

Whenever our friends invite us for his sis marriage. Our dirty mind will automatically imagine to fuck his sis hardcore that to 1 hour before marriage. How many of you have felt like that.

wanna fuck hard and fill naughty akka pussy and make her go out with my cum gobbling deep in her

When I texted my wife's boss to ask him how the weekend was going, he replied with this pic with a comment, "Look at your lovely wife cucky, as she bends over in my bed and prepares to get my cock in married cunt. Your wife is a slut. " My wife has never looked more lovely. 🔥🔥

how she feels my hot seeds dumping in while the cold water cool her

ho
It was my bday. Got wishes & gots frm everyone except my little sis. Usually she celebrate my bday like big festival. But this time, last few weeks she was completely ignoring me. I was really sad & resting in my room, this is hw my little sis came to my room & gifted her.

how didi gave her love hole as gift but i get to use it everyday

Back