• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Sex stories memes..

I said my dad that I love a girl and gonna marry her .. he asked me her details .. the next day in my gf house
Dad; take this you fucking 50 Rs slut, how dare you to love my beloved son,do u know ur place, I will tear your pussy today slut
Gf; ahh uncle ahh,! Fuck fuck me more.

gonna flood into choco akka pussy hard

Family functions feels boring without some studs staring at the beauties.

Whenever they get a proper match.
History is about to be created.

With all the marriage background music uhhs and aahs in the room gets silent.
Work done no body knows.

That's being sanskari.😉

how in her friends marriage i bred tammu akka

Boss asked me to give presentation for some special clients as the deal was crucial for the company so that's how I presented everything so nicely and the clients agreed within minutes to deal with our company. 😜

how i booked her 2 weeks and every creampie deep in her results in one sign... just 180 pages more

I know my sister will attract boys when matured, so before that I started making her addicted to me from school age , now she is 16 she got already became my slut, after coming home she will come to my room directly and she will start sucking my dick without a word.. ahh🍑🍑

Who is she ?
Name or Id please.

Back