• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Kajal Photoshoot behind the scenes

zw4WL5.jpg
By seeing her boobs cleavage ink will come out of our pens

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-3
____
Kajal orders her bodyguard to take off his clothes, he quickly undressed.
Kajal pushed him on to the bed and grabs his black cock. She's completely hypnotized by it. She spits on it and starts stroking it. She's giving him a very passionate sloppy handjob, she even forgot that her husband is in the room. After the bbc is full Hard on, She looks at her husband and says 'Sorry baby.. Only this can satisfy me..I hope you can understand'.
Her husband can't watch it anymore,
He felt miserable and looked down with shame.
NU1FqG.jpg

Kajal starts removing her saree.
Her bodyguard asks, 'Ma'am can I suck your tits again'
Kajal laughs & says 'you don't have to ask! Tonight they are for you & you may suck them as long as you want!
The black guy instantly grabs kaju and starts sucking and biting her boobs.
Kajal starts moaning loudly with pleasure.
Her husband couldn't resist, he slowly raises his head and looks at his wife getting completely lost in mindless lust.

NU1oPa.jpg
She feeds everyone who satisfies her pussy

Kajal agarwal FIRST NIGHT CUCKOLD part-3
____
Kajal orders her bodyguard to take off his clothes, he quickly undressed.
Kajal pushed him on to the bed and grabs his black cock. She's completely hypnotized by it. She spits on it and starts stroking it. She's giving him a very passionate sloppy handjob, she even forgot that her husband is in the room. After the bbc is full Hard on, She looks at her husband and says 'Sorry baby.. Only this can satisfy me..I hope you can understand'.
Her husband can't watch it anymore,
He felt miserable and looked down with shame.
NU1FqG.jpg

Kajal starts removing her saree.
Her bodyguard asks, 'Ma'am can I suck your tits again'
Kajal laughs & says 'you don't have to ask! Tonight they are for you & you may suck them as long as you want!
The black guy instantly grabs kaju and starts sucking and biting her boobs.
Kajal starts moaning loudly with pleasure.
Her husband couldn't resist, he slowly raises his head and looks at his wife getting completely lost in mindless lust.

NU1oPa.jpg
Kajol sxy

Back