• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Stories with pictures

Story : 1​

Part :1​

MURTHY MANSION PART 1

Amit was a successful businessman who had a big office in the city of Bangalore. He worked day and night to make his business grow and to pay for his luxurious life style.He lived in a beautiful house named "Murthy mansion" which was built on an acre land. The property had a swimming pool,a large garden where he would spend most of his weekends playing golf with his friends.

He lives with his wife Sonia

a younger sister pooja

And often visited by his two other sisters,
Older sister Sweety a famous gynecologist owning a clinic and lives with her husband Arvind,

The second sister Ritu a college teacher in a girls college in Bangalore and lives with her husband and his joint family in Bangalore.

Pooja is still very young beautiful married at the age of 22 but it didn't last long and seperated just few days in marriage, and decide again to continue her studies and join the same college in which Ritu is teaching, amit had graduated from the same college as her and now has business running in the Bangalore. She has always been close to her brother amit and they have a very loving relationship.

Pooja often goes to college with Akshat who is their neighbour, classmate and close friend of amit. Most of the her friends are female as she goes to a girl college and rarely interacted with anyone except Akshat, though the interaction with Akshat was very limited but she had a huge crush on him. He is tall good looking guy with a great physique and a charming personality. He often spends time with Amit playing golf.

On Saturday morning amit and akshat were playing golf

while pooja came from in house gym after a intense session of yoga

and asked them if they want to have a coffee as she is making for herself, Akshat first time saw pooja just in a sports bra and shorts and he felt a sudden jolt of lust inside him and he eyes were scanning her wet drenched body in sweat.
Akshat started to fantasize the beautiful body pooja and how he can get a proper look of all her curves.

He knew pooja will be heading for shower after a coffee, he thought it will be best to watch her through the a small duct hole on the wall above the door and make some excuses to go in the house during the game of golf and slowly went into the house without making any noise. Now Amit was playing golf by himself.

Akshat's went near the door and kept his eye on the beautiful girl who was removing her sports bra and her Shorts showing off her hot ass

while taking off her panties he could clearly see her pink pussy.

Akshat quickly took his phone from pocket and started taking pictures and videos. Akshat was so excited seeing pooja's beautiful ass and pussy and he couldn't take his eyes away.

After watching her for almost fifteen minutes while she was taking shower he almost forgot that Amit is waiting for him. He quickly went out to join amit for the game again but all he can think of is those two juicy breasts and a how the water was passing through those perfect curve and dripping through that pink soft pussy.

Akshat went home without meeting pooja but kept thinking about her on the way home and even at the home he jerked off twice seeing the pictures the pictures of pooja he had taken while she was in shower.

The same scenario repeated for Sunday morning also and for next five days akshat kept visiting amit's house for unusual reasons.

On the next Saturday as usual akshat reached at amit's house for a game of golf but only he knows the real reason behind these regular visits to amit's house, amit noticed that akshat is taking longer break from the game but he didn't suspected him, on the other side akshat went towards the bathroom.
Pooja just about to enter the bathroom as akshat reached the living room he saw pooja in white transparent dress.

Pooja went in for shower and akshat mooved silently near the door of bathroom and as he glanced all around and finding no one he adjusted his view but to his surprise today pooja was in horney mood she didn't even waited to remove her clothes and started the shower as she was teasing akshat through his wetting semi transparent clothes.

Now she's slowly removing her transparent dress
And
then her black bra and panties,

While Akshat was staring through the Duct hole he could hear the sound of pooja masturbating, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Akshat could clearly see her hand moving in circles inside her wet pussy and she was moaning with pleasure.

It was like Akshat had seen his dream come true. It was just a day ago when he had seen pooja naked for the first time and now he was watching her every move. Pooja extended her other hand towards her blue denim skirt and pulled out her smartphone from the pocket. Now the situation is reversed pooja is jerking of to the photos of akshat, as he was her biggest crush, akshat couldn't believe what he was seeing right now he was scared,thrilled,amazed, and horney all at the same time.

Akshat could clearly see her naked ass through the Duct hole and he saw her fingers going inside her pussy and he was so excited seeing those fingers fucking her cunt,he started to jerk off seeing his own dream girl finger fucking her hot tight cunt. As pooja was rubbing her clit with her fingers she could not control herself and started to moan loudly.

And on the other side of the wall akshat started to stroke his coke and just in few seconds in stroking his hand pushed of a vas from the table places near the bathroom, Pooja Suspected that someone is in the house but was too horney to stop and try to figure out the situation.

After a few minutes of intense fingering pooja could not contain herself anymore and came hard and her whole body shuddered and her pussy squirted all over her legs. After taking shower pooja saw that both amit and akshat were not in the house.

The next morning as per routine akshat went to amit's house and to his surprise the door was opened by pooja herself. Akshat's heart skipped a beat as he saw Pooja standing in front of him wearing a gorgeous red dress which was showcasing her deep cleavage and her smooth thighs through it.

"Pooja??, Where's Amit?, Did he started golfing without me?" Akshat asked, trying his best not to show his excitement and surprise.
"Actually amit went early for office today due to some urgent work." Replied pooja closing the door after amit had walked in.
As Pooja walked past him, Akshat couldn't help but see her perfect round shaped ass and He felt a surge of desire course through him and he knew that he had to have her.

Without thinking, Akshat grabbed Pooja's hand and pulled her towards him. She let out a gasp as his lips met hers in a fiery kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance as Akshat's hands roamed over her body, exploring every curve.

Pooja moaned into his mouth as his fingers found their way between her legs. He could feel the wetness soaking through her panties as he slipped his fingers inside her.

add photos online
"Do you want me, Akshat?" Pooja asked, breathing heavily

"More than anything," Akshat replied, his voice hoarse with desire.

Pooja smiled She pushed Akshat to the wall and straddled him. Her hands caressed his chest and ran down his abdomen.

"I love you, Akshat," said Pooja. Reaching under the trouser of akshat feeling the huge hardened cock throbbing to get in the juicy pussy of pooja.

Akshat grabbed her by waist and quickly get himself exactly behind pooja,
Now pooja is pressed to the wall by akshat and she can feel his huge throbbing cock pressed against her soft butt.

Without wasting more time Akshat opens the zip of her dress and her dress slips down from her silky body exposing her perfect round bouncy ass.

Akshat moved his hands up the back of Pooja's thighs and gently placed his palms against her panty clad buttcheeks. He squeezed, sliding his thumbs across the soft skin of her cheeks, before slipping them inside and tugging them apart.

"Oh god!" moaned Pooja, as Akshat hooked his fingers beneath the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. His tongue traced along her neckline until it reached her pert nipples. He flicked her stiff nubs with his tongue, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

"Unnnhhh..." murmured Pooja as her hips began to vibrate to the pleasure and anxiety at the same time.

Akshat rose up and kissed her again, this time plunging his tongue deep into her mouth. He pressed himself against her and she gasped as He dipped his hands underneath her arms and opened her bra and slid it up her body just to free the two perky teets erected from the excitement.

Akshat sucked one nipple and then the other, making Pooja moan. Then he bit hard on each nipple causing the sweet girl to cry out.

Akshat pulled back and looked at her. "You are amazing, Pooja," he said, sliding his hands back up her sides and cupping her breasts.

Pooja wrapped her arms around Akshat and kissed him deeply, the tip of his tongue tracing along the seam of her lips as she tasted herself on his tongue.

Akshat's hands slid down to her ass and he kneaded the firm flesh before pulling her even closer to him.

Then he made his way down to her crotch. He nudged his face between her legs and lapped at her pussy, slurping at her juices with his tongue.

Pooja gasped as Akshat's lips closed around her clit. He sucked and nibbled on her sensitive bud, eliciting pleasurable shudders from the girl.

Akshat's fingers plunged deeper into Pooja, massaging her swollen folds and coaxing out more of her honey.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK!" cried Pooja, grinding her hips against his face.

Her orgasm crashed over her as Akshat continued to suck on her clit, driving her mind and body insane.

Akshat's own cock was rock-hard in his pants and he desperately wanted to taste the sweet pussy that belonged to his dream girl.

Akshat stood up and dropped his trousers. He kicked them to the floor and stepped out of them.

Pooja stared at the massive cock that was drooling precum from its tip. It was almost seven inches long and as wide as her forearm.

"This is for you, Pooja," whispered Akshat,

Pooja gazed at the thick slab of meat in awe. She felt a rush of arousal course through her body as she imagined it inside her.

Akshat held his cock upright and pointed it at Pooja's mouth.

"No," she said, shaking her head.

"Come on, Pooja," urged Akshat. "Just try it."

She glanced down at the massive cock in front of her, feeling a pang of fear at the thought of taking such a large penis inside her tiny mouth.

"Okay," she said softly, reaching forward and wrapping her fingers around the shaft.

Akshat groaned as she slowly stroked him. "That's it, baby," he murmured.

Pooja began to pump him slowly, still apprehensive about taking the whole thing inside her mouth.

Again pooja kept stroking his cock gently and then she opened her mouth and started kissing the tip of the cock.

Akshat moaned as she brought her lips to his cockhead and sucked lightly, drawing on the head of the dick with her tongue.

Pooja's tongue licked the underside of his cock as she continued to stroke him.

"Fuck, that feels so good, babe," moaned Akshat.

He leaned forward and kissed her.
As they kissed, Akshat guided Pooja's head down onto his cock.
"Not here" she said and then hold akshat's hand and took him into her bedroom. Then She took a deep breath and slowly sank her mouth down onto the head of his cock.

Pooja's eyes widened with surprise as she felt the full length of Akshat's cock slide into her throat.

"Shit, that's so good," groaned Akshat, as he began to fuck her mouth.

Akshat's hands were on the back of her head, guiding her movements as she bobbed her head up and down his cock.

"Take it, baby," he urged. "Suck my big cock."

Pooja did as she was told, sucking harder on his cock. Her saliva dripped from her lips and onto his balls as she sucked him.

Akshat's hips began to move faster and he gripped her head, pushing his cock even deeper into her mouth.

Pooja moaned around his cock as she felt his dick spasm in her mouth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" grunted Akshat as he bucked his hips.

His cock twitched and pulsated inside her throat and he shot his load into her mouth

"Damn, you're so good at that," murmured Akshat as Pooja swallowed his seed.

Pooja leaned back and licked her lips, savoring the flavor of his cum.

"You know what you need to do now, don't you?" said Akshat.

Pooja nodded. "Yes," she whispered.

Akshat picked her up and put her on the edge of the bed with her both legs are held apart by and his focus was on the treasure held between them. He stood between her legs and guided his cock towards her pussy.

"Are you ready for it?" Akshat asked as he rubbed his cock across the entrance to her cunt.

Pooja's breathing became shallow and fast as she waited for Akshat's cock to enter her body.

Akshat pushed inside her and a sudden moan came out of her mouth, akshat quickly put his one hand on her mouth and started to push his cock further into her tiny pussy her scream was silenced by a hand covering but all the excitement was seen just from her eyes,

she gasped as he filled her completely.

"Holy shit..." whispered Akshat, as he felt her silky inner walls gripping him tightly.

Pooja wrapped her legs around Akshat's waist and pulled him in deeper, wanting to feel every inch of his cock inside her.

Akshat began to thrust into her, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed.

"Oh fuck...that feels so good," moaned Akshat, as he fucked her.

Pooja groaned as Akshat's cock drove into her. She could feel every pulse of his cock as it slammed into her, sending sparks of pleasure through her body.

"Yes, Akshat," whispered Pooja, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

With a groan he flipped Pooja and pressed The head of his cock against her pussy and he thrust forward, burying himself deep within her.

"Yes, yes, yes, Akshat! Oh my god, fuck me!" cried Pooja, feeling his cock drive into her depths. "Take me, baby! Take me!"

Akshat grunted and started moving in and out of her, his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy. "That's it, Pooja," he growled, his hips beginning to move faster. "Fuck me harder, darling."

"I love you" sobbed Pooja, as she arched her back and rode his cock harder.

"I love you too, Pooja," murmured Akshat, as he began to pick up speed.

Pooja threw her head back and screamed as Akshat pounded into her, his balls slapping against her buttocks. His cock seemed to expand and lengthen as it fucked Pooja's pussy, stretching her tight channel wide. She felt the heat of Akshat's desire radiating from him and she wanted to give that desire to him.

Akshat increased his pace, fucking Pooja like a jackhammer.

"Fuck yeah...this is amazing," grunted Akshat as he pounded into Pooja.

Pooja screamed as her orgasm crashed over her. She clenched tight around Akshat's cock and began to shudder uncontrollably as he pumped his seed deep into her womb.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming again!" cried Pooja.

Akshat gritted his teeth as he came, pumping another load of cum deep inside Pooja.

After that They were both spent few minutes of heavy petting and kissing,

"What the fuck!" exclaimed Amit walking into the bedroom of pooja.

He had seen their clothes on floor and also seen Akshat's naked body on top of Pooja.

Akshat jumped off of Pooja and pulled his clothes back on.

Pooja got up and put her nightgown back on.

"What the hell are you doing?" screeched Amit.

Akshat turned toward him. "Nothing, man. We were just having some fun."

"Uh uh, I don't believe you," said Amit, grabbing him by the arm. "And you can explain why your dick is sticking out of her pussy!"

"She begged me to take her," said Akshat.

"Yeah right!" replied Amit. "Let's go talk to Pooja." He led them out of the room and to his bedroom.Amit shut the door behind him.

"What happened here ,pooja??" he demanded, looking at Pooja.

" You are my sister and i believe whatever you will say."

Pooja looked down at her chest and saw that her nightgown had come undone and her breasts were exposed.

"Amit, please don't tell anyone," said Pooja, covering herself.

"I won't," replied Amit, putting a hand on her shoulder and turning her to face him.

"But if you were going to do something like that, you should have told me first," he said.

Pooja sighed and looked away. "I didn't want you to be mad at me."

"It's okay, Pooja. I understand," said Amit soothingly.

To be Continued.....

Back