• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tales Of War And Sex - Fantasy Involving South And Bolly Actresses

masterofvilla

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello All,

Its been a long time since I have visited this forum. I have started some good stories though I was not able to complete them.

But lot of ideas and plots are always churning inside my head. Hence I have decided to start this new story.

This story is inspired from a lot of movies, serials, novels and daily events.

The themes will be based on power, politics, war, crimes, punishment, survival games, hunting games and a lot of sex.

This time I am inviting my friends on this forum to contribute their ideas. I will consider there requests and also have lot of polls and interactions for them.

This story is my "Magnum Opus", so please note I am committed to make it big and long.

At the center of the action will be our own fap queens - Hindi , South and English TV & Movie actresses.
Request for actresses to be involved are always welcome.

The story will be called - "Tales Of War And Sex"

Disclaimer : The story will involve lot of gore, violence & brutal fucking and some amounts of forced fucking. Those who don't like such themes please stay away.
And remember its only a fantasy :)

Index:

1) Seeds Of Desire - Longing For A Queen

Last edited:
1) Seeds Of Desire - Longing For A Queen

The story goes back about a thousand years from now.
More than two hundred thousand men had gathered to witness an event of a lifetime.
The main street from the gates of the grand city of Khansar to its fort was occupied by a merciless and hysterical crowd.
Khansar was the biggest city in the desert nation of Khanistan.

"Now you are my slave, not some queen with privileges. Be a good slave and just follow my orders, else I will have to punish you", said the King of Khansar.

Dressed in a typical two-piece black slave costume, she just had enough to cover her big round breasts and cunt.
Her whole ravishing body was out in the open for the horny hyenas to devour with their eyes.

As soon as the king threatened her, she nodded without lifting her head. She could now hear the loud victorious chants of the Khansar folks.

The king was now riding his huge, muscular black horse. She was made to walk besides him, so people could enjoy her humiliation.
Her hands were handcuffed in front of her body, so she could not interrupt the glorious sight of her tempting huge swaying ass.
Her flawless boobs, navel, cleavage, legs, thighs, arms, ass and back were visible to everyone, and this was a sight which had attracted the huge crowd.
A cold metal collar was tied around her neck which had a chain leash attached. The King was holding on to the other end of this leash.

The victorious king that he was, he looked at his prized possession and re-adjusted the collar around her neck and moved ahead, dragging her leash like she was a bitch.

She hung her head in shame as she reluctantly pushed one foot in front of the other.
She should have known something like this would happen, he was a bastard who wouldn't spare her.
Why would she ever think he would not hurt her because he did love her once?

The yelling and chanting noise grew louder as now they stood outside the city gates of Khansar. She could sense a mad hostile crowd lay ahead of her.

As they entered the city, he stopped and yanked her by the chain and remarked, "Lift your head and look around".
The cold metal pulled her neck back sharply, and she winced in pain.
She saw all sorts of people looking at her. Soldiers and slaves, old and young, all looking at her like she was a piece of meat being paraded through the streets.
She was burning with shame now as she was helplessly exhibited like an animal.

Standing victorious over her, the muscular, warrior king of Khansar, his name being Salman Khan roared in unison with the crowd as they basked in his victory.

Salman now dragged his prize ahead. This woman was described as the most beautiful woman to have walked this earth.
It was no wonder that every man in the world dreamed of fucking this beauty. She was the Queen of the now defeated Delipur, the ravishing Aishwarya Rai.

As they marched ahead, Aishwarya could see the men looked more unclean, rowdy and massive.
Soon she could see the men adjusting themselves vigorously as she passed by.
She was not a stranger to men growing raging boners in her presence, she had that effect on all men.
Though here, she was afraid that every man around would have loved to bang her endlessly had it not been for her new master now.
She knew they were letting her go unharmed as they knew she was only meant for him.

After what seemed like an eternity, they reached the fort. The fort of Khansar was where Salman Khan lived.
She could see a massive balcony in the front, which was likely the place from where the king addressed his crowd.

Salman now climbed off his horse and now started to climb the stairs of his fort. He yanked Aishwarya Rai by her hair, so she would move quickly.
Tears started rolling down her cheeks now as Salman dragged her along the stairs until they reached his balcony. She could see a platform had been constructed right at the edge of the center.

Salman now dragged Aishwarya towards the platform and climbed over it, pulling her with him as well.
Both were now standing such that the whole crowd below could see them.

The front yard, in the fort, had started to overflow now, and they were staring at her like she was an exotic animal, captured and chained for their entertainment.

"Kneel", he commanded. Confused, Aishwarya stared at him. Before long, a strong backhand slap flew across her right cheek.
The stinging blow made her cry in pain and, as of cue, she dropped to her knees as Salman now held on to her leash with one hand and grabbed her hair with the other.

"As you can see for yourselves, I have managed to capture Aishwarya Rai, Queen of Lust. We have won the war with Delipur.
Our men are safe, and we do not have to fear her people ever again."
A loud chorus of cheers rang out through the front yard and Aishwarya closed her eyes, willing for it to be over.
Then she remembered Salman’s words. She was not a Queen. She was his prisoner, his slave.

Lost in her thoughts, she failed to notice that Salman had pulled out his dagger.
He now slid it underneath her cloth, the cold metal pushing against her back now brought her back to her senses.
But before she could react, he tore apart her bra and she screamed. The crowd cheered.

As Aishwarya struggled to cover her huge breasts, he threw her bra into the crowd, which was grabbed by some lunatics as a prize.
Soon a small fight ensued to claim the bra as it was pulled in all directions and eventually torn into pieces. She could clearly view her fate if she was not rescued.

Seeing the fear in her eyes, Salman's cock throbbed. Her struggle made him super hard.
He grabbed her bottoms, tearing through them as well, exposing her pale ass cheeks.

Salman moved backwards and slapped them, twice each, watching as they turned red.

Salman removed her handcuffs and now stood glaring at her. "I won’t tell you again. Now remove my clothes, or I’ll punish you in front of everyone.”

She blinked a few times and swallowed her ego hard, as her hands quickly moved upwards to his cock.
Her face turned red with shame as she was forced to undress him like that.
She felt no better than a common slave, but that was supposedly the point. To humiliate her for all that he had endured for over a decade.

As Aishwarya unlaced him, his big cock was eventually freed. It was pointing towards her face, long, hard and wet with precum.

"Aishwarya Rai is finally my whore!" shouted Salman, and she could not deny it. She knew she had to obey him, he was her master now.

Aishwarya, out of his fear, opened her mouth and started licking his tip. The crowd cheered as this was everyone's dream.
The powerful and beautiful Aishwarya Rai sucking your cock would be their idea of heaven.

She sucked on his tip now, as she swirled around with her tongue, lightly flicking his slit. Salman stood like a muscular hunk basking in all the glory.

He grabbed some of her hair and pushed his cock deeper, pushing her head further down until she took half of him into her mouth. Now she was using her hands to adjust the rest.
Her tongue was tracing patterns along the underside of his cock as she bobbed her head at a quick rhythm while staring into his eyes.

Salman was now grunting as the crowd was continuously cheering. She could see his face contorted with pleasure, the look of the most powerful man on earth right now.

He suddenly took his cock out of her mouth, before slapping her across the face with it.
Then he held her head as he shoved his length into her mouth, pushing it up against her throat to make her choke on his cock.
Her face burned, due to the sudden assault and also due to the humiliation. She quickly adjusted to swallowing him completely now.

She bobbed her head deeper then, whilst tears started to roll down her cheeks and touch his cock.
His hands landed in her hair as he began to force her.
He pushed her deeper and deeper until her nose was flushed with his smelly pubes.
She could feel the tip of his cock now tickling the back of her throat.

Aishwarya felt she was held there for what felt like an eternity.
Her eyes shut as she had begun to choke on his cock, desperately swinging her hands as she fought for breathing.
She began to loudly gag as her punishment continued.
For a moment, she thought he would kill her by choking her on his cock, but he suddenly let go of her head as she fell backwards.
As she gasped for air, a long trail of spit and cum lined from her chin to his cock.

A few seconds of respite and suddenly, Salman moved forward and dragged her, making her sit across the fort walls such that her head was now resting against the edge of the walls.
He slapped her again as Aishwarya opened her much desired mouth again.

He pushed his dick between her lips again and roughly began to fuck her face this time.
The Queen of lust could only hold still and keep her jaws open as his cock now furiously flew in and out of her mouth.
It was so fast that his balls slapped against her chin, making a muffled scream while it ravaged her throat.

She thought what an entertainment the crowd is getting today at her cost. She was publicly being humiliated and this may just be the beginning.

Just as she was thinking, Salman pulled it out of her mouth and held his cock above her face, stroking it hard. She could hardly close her eyes when the first shot hit her.

She felt it now on her lips, then her cheeks. He continued to spray his load all over her face and hair.
She could feel strong spurts after spurt, before he rested his cock against her lips again.
Aishwarya closed her eyes and then opened them, before slowly sucking on Salman’s cock, making sure to lick the last signs of seed out of him.

As she sucked, Salman began to speak once more.

"Behold the great beauty, the Queen of lust is nothing now but a slave of my Cum!" Salman shouted and the crowd quickly burst into applause.
She heard claps, jeers and even a few wolf whistles as suddenly Salman let out a big grunt and a huge spurt of cum covered her beautiful face.

Suddenly, he woke up now from his somewhat disturbed slumber. His loins and hands all messy again with a huge load of cum.
For the fifth time this month, he had dreamed of fucking the throat of Aishwarya, his one true love. The bitch that he wanted more than anything else in this world.
It had been more than a decade now, he could not forget her. Now was the time to make his dream come true.

The King of Khansar, Salman Khan, now sent for his most loyal slave and personal guard.
She truly was an unparalleled beauty, yet he longed for Aishwarya.

Katrina Kaif now entered his chamber and again saw the mess her king had made. She knew he had again dreamed of her.
Like a loyal pet, this brave warrior slave now knelt in front of him and started licking his cum.

Salman knew she was a beautiful slave and fucking her was a pleasure any man would die fighting for.
Yet his mind was fixated on Aishwarya as Katrina cleaned his dick and balls with her mouth.

As she finished her job and stood up, Salman exclaimed to her -
"The time has come to finally teach her a lesson. A spy came in early today with the news that she was coming to our border.
Aishwarya Rai and her husband are coming to our border kingdom of Chopras.
I want her, and you will be the one who will make sure that Aishwarya will finally be my slave.
Are you ready to serve your King and make him victorious?"

Katrina knelt again in front of him and lowered her head, "Yes, my lord. Anything for you", and she softly whispered "Anything for you, my love".
Lost in his infatuation, Salman hardly heard the last words.

As he stood there, he remarked - "Yes finally, I will have her on my leash. Finally, she will be mine forever. I am coming for you, Aishwarya!"

2) Laws Of The Land - Understanding Current Affairs

SauRaja was a land blessed by both natural abundance and the ingenuity of its people.
Surrounded by majestic mountains and a sparkling sea, SauRaja boasts a landscape as diverse as its riches.
Lush forests, fertile plains, and shimmering rivers crisscross the land, providing ample resources for its inhabitants.

At the center of SauRaja's prosperity stand its multiple kingdoms, each ruled by a wise and respected king.
These kingdoms, though autonomous, maintain close ties through trade and diplomacy, fostering a spirit of unity and cooperation among them.

They had sprawling vineyards and bountiful orchards, specializing in agriculture and fine wines.
They had a bustling hub of commerce and culture, where artisans and merchants from across the realm gather to trade their wares.
They had rich deposits of precious metals and gemstones.

In the northern reaches of SauRaja icy mountains and snow-capped peaks dominate the landscape.
Despite the harsh climate, the region thrived on its vast reserves of minerals and ores.

Though each kingdom has its own sovereign ruler, the kings of SauRaja met regularly to discuss matters of mutual interest and ensure the prosperity and security of the entire region.
Through diplomacy and cooperation, they had forged a realm where peace and prosperity reign supreme, making SauRaja a beacon of hope and inspiration for all who dwell within its borders.

They had formed a council of the nine most powerful kings, named the NauRajas.
The NauRajas had the final say in any important matters related to the region. They were all powerful and respected kings.

The biggest rivals of SauRaja were the kingdom of Khanistan.
Khanistan was a desert kingdom bordering SauRaja on the east side.

Khanistan was built in the heart of a sprawling desert, where the sun beats relentlessly upon the golden sands and the air shimmers with heat.
Here, amidst the unforgiving landscape, Khanistan stood as a kingdom of vast riches and opulence, built upon the wealth of its lucrative trade routes and precious resource deposits.
The kingdom had prospered economically, with bustling marketplaces and grand palaces adorned with the finest jewels and textiles.

One thing that was very famous in both the regions of SauRaja and Khanistan was the fighting pits.
The notorious fighting pits were arenas, serving as the brutal battlegrounds where warriors clashed for glory, fortune, and survival.
Their air was thick with the scent of sweat, blood, and anticipation.

Spectators, a motley crowd of gamblers, thrill-seekers, and underworld figures, packed the stands, their raucous cheers and jeers filling the air with electric energy.
Above them, the balconies are crowded with wealthy patrons, their faces obscured by masks as they place exorbitant bets on the outcome of the fights.
The fights were the greatest form of entertainment in these regions.

While in SauRaja, the aim was only to defeat an opponent by pinning or rendering them incapable of fighting further.
Whereas in Khanistan, the fights were much more brutal and often ended only after the death of an opponent.

The fights were savage and unforgiving, a primal dance of death and survival.
Blades flash and fists collide as the combatants unleash a flurry of strikes and maneuvers, each vying for dominance over their opponent.

However, the major difference in SauRaja and Khanistan's policies was with respect to the women.

Women in SauRaja were treated as equals.
Women from affluent families could often take up roles as spouses and thus be the head of their husband's home after marriage.
They could also chose to be pit fighters or take up pit fighting as a profession.
Many from poor backgrounds would end up as concubines for the rich men.
Concubines would assist the rightful spouse of their owner to maintain her home, but they also received fair treatment and were not to be treated like slaves.

Khanistan, like SauRaja, was also made up of small regions called tribes.
Each tribe was headed by a chieftain who would be a great warrior.

In Khanistan, women had no rights. There was no marriage, and beautiful women were just another commodity.
Beautiful girls are indeed now the most valuable commodities and are in demand all around Khanistan. Owning a beautiful woman was a matter of pride.

Men could own more women as their personal slaves. The slaves were subjected to the will of their master and had to obey them at any cost.
The more powerful a man is, the more beautiful women he will have.
Overall, women were now the central pawns in the political and economic affairs of Khanistan.

Men in Khanistan were admirers of beauty. Rich men would collect and own beautiful women like any other valuable equipment.
All the factions had set up slave markets. Women of great beauty would be traded just like cattle here.
There would also be auctions where slaves could be bought. Women slaves were also a matter of jealousy among the men.
There would be frequent fights over owning women. Men would bet their slaves on fights. It was another thriving business.

Then there were whore houses. Men could own whores for a night and satisfy themselves.
Whore houses were owned by many powerful and rich men who had estimated the business potential in them.
Whores were trained in the art of seducing and satisfying men from their childhood.
Whores were many times trained to be spies as they would access information from men easily.

In Khanistan, women could only have four roles to be played:

Sherni - A woman who served as a pit fighter or a bodyguard to a lord. They were generally strong and skilled warriors.

Ghodi - Ghodi would just be like an owned slave. The men could have her all for themselves, and they maintained a man's home as well as satisfied him physically.
Women from the royal family of the tribes were also called Ghodis.

Hirani - Hirani were the whores available in whore houses and who could be used for any form of entertainment by paying money.

Kuttiya - Finally, there were the Kuttiyas, who would be free to use for anyone. It was the most brutal life anyonecould imagine.
Kuttiyas would be slaves whom anyone can fuck anytime. They would mostly be fucked by the most lower-class people who could not afford a slave.
They would have no clothes; they would be tied in small sheds across the kingdom. Any man can come and do whatever he pleases to them.
Even if a man killed a Kuttiya that was not a crime. Men would vent all their anger at Kuttiyas. They were subjected to extreme torture and humiliation everyday.
Death would be their only alternative to escape from this status.

The Powerful Families -

The most powerful kingdom in SauRaja was Delipur.
The King of Delipur was a wise and respected king, Amitabh Bachchan. He was the most prominent among NauRajas.
40 years ago, he had defeated the Khanistan faction in a great battle. This made him the most respected king in SauRaja.
Amitabh, due to his old age, had now assigned all his duties to his only son, Abhishek Bachchan.

However, Abhishek was a weak ruler, and most of the decisions now are made by his beautiful wife, the one and only Queen Aishwarya Rai.
Many within SauRaja were also not happy to see Aishwarya Rai, a woman, as the most powerful monarch in SauRaja.
There were numerous conspiracies hatched to plot her downfall, but Aishwarya, being an intelligent woman, stood her ground.

Delipur shared its eastern border with another powerful kingdom called Kapooria.
Kapooria was now ruled by Anil Kapoor.

Anil Kapoor and his brothers defeated the original Kapoors in a battle 10 years ago and have since ruled Kapooria.
Anil Kapoor was a key ally of the Bachchans and also one of the Naurjas.

To the east of Kapooria was the kingdom of Choprapur. Choprapur was a border kingdom.
It shared its border with the desert of Khanistan, making it an important strategic kingdom.

Choprapur was ruled by Yash Chopra, a close ally of Amitabh Bachchan.
After his death, it was now ruled by his elder son, Aditya Chopra, and his wife, the beautiful Rani Mukherji.
His second son was Uday Chopra; he was widely considered a buffoon and weak person.

The Chopras shared good relations with the Bachchans and Kapoors and were affluent and prosperous as well.
However, as they were a border kingdom, they had to maintain good ties with the Khans of Khanistan.

At some point, the Khans conspired to improve ties with Chopra's.
Uday Chopra was smitten by one such beautiful lady from the royal family of the Fakhri tribe, her name being Nargis Fakhri.
Finally, Aditya Chopra had to agree to marry Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri. He also looked at it as a strategic decision to improve ties with Khanistan.
Though the Khanistanis did not believe in marriages, they agreed to adhere to the customs of Chopra's.

The marriage was supposed to be a big three-day event, and invitations were sent to all rulers of SauRaja and Khanistan.
Anil Kapoor, his family, and the Bachchans were to attend this grand event.
The Bachchans, however, had mentioned that Salman Khan, the chieftain of the biggest tribe in Khanistan should not attend the event.
Every person in Khanistan and SauRaja was aware of the simmering infatuation of Salman Khan with Aishwarya Rai.
But hardly anyone knew the real reason for this and the events that had conspired 10 years ago between these two.

About 5 years ago, the Kapooria Kingdom entered into a few strategic trade partnerships with Khanistan.
As a part of this deal, Salman Khan was offered a beautiful woman to be taken as his personal slave by Anil Kapoor.
Salman Khan, though, gave away this gift to his brother Arbaaz, acknowledging the role he played in this partnership.

Arbaaz Khan thus received this enchanting woman as his personal ghodi, Malaika Arora.
Malaika Arora was not just an ordinary woman.

This woman was a vision of grace and elegance, her beauty radiating from within.
Her eyes sparkled with mischief and desire, and her smile was inviting and warm.
She moved with a fluidity and confidence that was mesmerizing to behold.

In the art of love-making, she was a master. Her touch was delicate yet powerful, igniting a fire within her partner that burns with a passionate intensity.
She knew exactly how to tease and tantalize, building anticipation to a fever pitch before releasing it in waves of ecstasy.

Malaika looked after the numerous whore houses that were owned by the three brothers Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail.
She personally trained all the whores in the art of sex and pleasing their masters.
She was a woman whose beauty and skill in the art of love-making were unmatched.

Though she had been given away to Arbaaz Khan, she had received the shock of her life.
She would not be serving only as a personal slave for Arbaaz but also his brothers Salman and Sohail.

The brothers always shared their slaves, and Malaika was not an exception.
But seeing no hope, Malaika had adopted her new life, serving with utmost dedication in her role as a ghodi for three brothers and training their whores as well.
Some of these whores were also traded with SauRaja, especially border kingdoms like Choprapur, as concubines.

Back to the Present Story -

Salman Khan, the most powerful chieftain in Khanistan and ruler of Khansar Fort, marched into the chamber of his brother Arbaaz.
No guards of Arbaaz would ever stop Salman.

Arbaaz's room was big, spacious, and laden with gold carvings.
The center of the room had a big, decorated bed.
He knew at this hour, Arbaaz would be fucking his favorite slave.

Salman noticed a completely nude figure with a golden skin and body that was sculpted like one of the flawless statues in his palace.
She was a beauty to be fucked and fucked hard. He couldn't blame Arbaaz to have fucked her almost every night.

Arbaaz is now disrobing himself. He was strong like a mountain. He noticed Salman entering his room.
Arbaaz was happy to see Salman and said, - "Come brother, lets ride this bitch again like we have done countless times."
Salman gestured to Arbaaz to continue, who obliged with a smile on his face.

He now moved behind Malaika and made her bend down.
Salman was watching this, and Malaika was right in front of him. Arbaaz and Malaika both faced Salman.
She had a tight, big ass. Slowly, Arbaaz entered her asshole with his big dick.
Malaika let out a scream. He slowly increased his thrusts, tearing her ass again.

Arbaaz remarked - "You know brother, the more I fuck her ass, my desire only increases to fuck her harder and harder." he smirked.
Malaika was screaming in pain. But she had no choice.

upload image for free

Salman now started explaining to Arbaaz a plot in his mind. It was carefully planned by him.
The moment Arbaaz heard Aishwarya Rai's name, his energy increased. His thrusts turned into powerful blows, ramming Malaika's prized asshole.

Arbaaz fucked Malaika so hard that she was in tears.

Arbaaz knew how much Salman wanted to own Aishwarya Rai.
He sensed this opportunity. He said to Salman, "My brother, I can offer you a chance to live your ultimate dream of acquiring that Queen of Lust."

"If you promise me today that you will offer me Aishwarya Rai to be fucked like Malaika now". This lit up Salman's rage.
Though Arbaaz was his brother, Salman nodded his head in agreement.
Salman said to himself, Aishwarya will only be mine brother. I can share anyone else with you but not Aishwarya Rai.

Arbaaz was ecstatic. He would have given away his life to fuck Aishwarya Rai.
Arbaaz increased his pace by fucking Malaika's ass. His mind is filled with images of Aishwarya Rai now.
He let out a loud groan and cummed inside Malaika. Malaika was left on the bed recovering from a brutal ass pounding.

Arbaaz was so excited after hearing Salman's plan that he would attend the marriage of Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri as a representative of Khansar.
Arbaaz left Salman Khan and Malaika to start making arrangements for his journey.

Salman now bends and lifts Malaika Arora by her hair while her body is still in pain.
Salman asks her, "Do you want to return to your previous land and get freedom from this life?" Malaika nodded with pleading and tearful eyes.
Salman remarked, "I will set you free if you do as I say." Malaika exclaimed, - "Please tell me Salman, and I will do as you say."

"For years, I have funded your trade of whores and spies secretly.
Ask your most trusted spy to meet your old friend, the original Kapoor whore and the hostage of Anil Kapoor.
She will have two things to do for us, and she will be given a chance to have her revenge against Aishwarya Rai."

At Choprapur,

The arrangements are in full flow for the 3 day event.
The royal guests, including Bachchans and Kapoors have now arrived at Choprapur.

It's a dark night, just before the celebration was scheduled to start the next day.
The Kapoors were all resting after a long journey.

Anil Kapoor was also accompanied by Arjun Kapoor, the son of his brother Boney Kapoor.
Boney Kapoor's daughter, Janhvi and Anil's daughter, Sonam had also joined them.
Anil also brought along his two favorite concubines, Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla whom he had acquired once he usurped Kapooria.
He also bought in his personal bodyguard, the ravishing, strong beauty Sameera Reddy.
Anil Kapoor had taken the remaining members of the old Kapoor family as hostages. Ranbir Kapoor was one among them, and he too had traveled along to Choprapur.

After ensuring that all of them were safe and secured and resting in their chambers, the security incharge of Kapoors now made his way to his bed chamber.
He was a strong, handsome, brave man known for his bravery and fighting skills.
He was the son of a minister in Anil Kapoor's council; his name was Shahid Kapoor.

As Shahid entered his chamber, she was already waiting for him. For the last 2 years, their love had prospered, and they would meet secretly for secret, passionate sex.
Here she was again, all of his to enjoy and bang after a long journey. She had an irresistible, boner-inducing face.

Sometimes, Shahid would not believe, how such a beautiful seductress would love him, as he was a mere soldier for the Kapoors.
She was a fair, tight, and extremely hot beauty.
She would be easily judged among the top 5 beauties of SauRaja.
She was a dick's ultimate fantasy. She had an extremely fit figure. Boobs that were big and milky, inviting to be pressed and sucked.

Shahid knew she was also a very dumb slave.
She was a common man's delight: a beautiful face, a hot body, but a dumb brain. She would be used in anyway as desired by a man.
She never got tired of Shahid's dick. Sometimes she would continue sucking his dick for 2-3 hours at a time, and Shahid felt this was the best time of his day.

As soon as Shahid entered, she disrobed herself and knelt in front of him as if welcoming him to treat her as he pleased.
From her body, one could see she was a breed of the highest quality. Shahid would have loved to just fuck that body every hour.
A tight figure and big milky boobs. flat tummy and the best hips. She was a special woman who had somehow fallen for him.

Shahid moved towards his slave and kneeled besides her. Admiring her creamy body, he slowly rubs his palm on her boobs. She was hot.
He then starts squeezing her boobs; they are soft and milky. He continues this for a while.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. Both Shahid and his lover are now taken aback. What if someone finds out their secret?
She was not meant to be with a soldier. In the grand scheme of politics, she would just be another pawn that could be given away for strategic reasons.

Shahid gestures at her to hide behind the door and goes on to open it. There stood what looked like a whore.
In whispering noise she says - "I have a message from Sorceress, for her friend, Bebo. Meet me in the garden outside".

Shahid doesn't understand a bit of it, but the whore turns away and hurries outside.
As Shahid closes the door and turns back he sees her getting dressed hurridely.

Within a moment, she dresses herself, rushes back behind the whore, and tells Shahid that she will return to him soon.
In the garden, she meets the whore who is only a spy, and she delivers the message.

The Sorceress who sent the message was the code name for Malaika Arora.
Bebo who received the message, is now overjoyed.

It had taken years of plotting and planning for this moment, the moment where she can finally have her revenge.
She wanted to reclaim her ancestral kingdom.
She believes the time has come for the original Kapoors to get their kingdom back from Anil Kapoor.

Her time as one of the hostages will also end now.
She was just the rightful heir of the Kapoors and the real princess.

She wanted not only to reclaim her Kapoor kingdom but also surpass Aishwarya Rai as the most beautiful woman and Queen of Lust.
Kareena Kapoor aka Bebo had a glimmer of hope that she would finally have Aishwarya Rai at her feet begging for mercy.

Back