• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Tales Of War And Sex - Fantasy Involving South And Bolly Actresses

masterofvilla

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello All,

Its been a long time since I have visited this forum. I have started some good stories though I was not able to complete them.

But lot of ideas and plots are always churning inside my head. Hence I have decided to start this new story.

This story is inspired from a lot of movies, serials, novels and daily events.

The themes will be based on power, politics, war, crimes, punishment, survival games, hunting games and a lot of sex.

This time I am inviting my friends on this forum to contribute their ideas. I will consider there requests and also have lot of polls and interactions for them.

This story is my "Magnum Opus", so please note I am committed to make it big and long.

At the center of the action will be our own fap queens - Hindi , South and English TV & Movie actresses.
Request for actresses to be involved are always welcome.

The story will be called - "Tales Of War And Sex"

Disclaimer : The story will involve lot of gore, violence & brutal fucking and some amounts of forced fucking. Those who don't like such themes please stay away.
And remember its only a fantasy :)

Index:

1) Seeds Of Desire - Longing For A Queen

Last edited:
1) Seeds Of Desire - Longing For A Queen

The story goes back about a thousand years from now.
More than two hundred thousand men had gathered to witness an event of a lifetime.
The main street from the gates of the grand city of Khansar to its fort was occupied by a merciless and hysterical crowd.
Khansar was the biggest city in the desert nation of Khanistan.

"Now you are my slave, not some queen with privileges. Be a good slave and just follow my orders, else I will have to punish you", said the King of Khansar.

Dressed in a typical two-piece black slave costume, she just had enough to cover her big round breasts and cunt.
Her whole ravishing body was out in the open for the horny hyenas to devour with their eyes.

As soon as the king threatened her, she nodded without lifting her head. She could now hear the loud victorious chants of the Khansar folks.

The king was now riding his huge, muscular black horse. She was made to walk besides him, so people could enjoy her humiliation.
Her hands were handcuffed in front of her body, so she could not interrupt the glorious sight of her tempting huge swaying ass.
Her flawless boobs, navel, cleavage, legs, thighs, arms, ass and back were visible to everyone, and this was a sight which had attracted the huge crowd.
A cold metal collar was tied around her neck which had a chain leash attached. The King was holding on to the other end of this leash.

The victorious king that he was, he looked at his prized possession and re-adjusted the collar around her neck and moved ahead, dragging her leash like she was a bitch.

She hung her head in shame as she reluctantly pushed one foot in front of the other.
She should have known something like this would happen, he was a bastard who wouldn't spare her.
Why would she ever think he would not hurt her because he did love her once?

The yelling and chanting noise grew louder as now they stood outside the city gates of Khansar. She could sense a mad hostile crowd lay ahead of her.

As they entered the city, he stopped and yanked her by the chain and remarked, "Lift your head and look around".
The cold metal pulled her neck back sharply, and she winced in pain.
She saw all sorts of people looking at her. Soldiers and slaves, old and young, all looking at her like she was a piece of meat being paraded through the streets.
She was burning with shame now as she was helplessly exhibited like an animal.

Standing victorious over her, the muscular, warrior king of Khansar, his name being Salman Khan roared in unison with the crowd as they basked in his victory.

Salman now dragged his prize ahead. This woman was described as the most beautiful woman to have walked this earth.
It was no wonder that every man in the world dreamed of fucking this beauty. She was the Queen of the now defeated Delipur, the ravishing Aishwarya Rai.

As they marched ahead, Aishwarya could see the men looked more unclean, rowdy and massive.
Soon she could see the men adjusting themselves vigorously as she passed by.
She was not a stranger to men growing raging boners in her presence, she had that effect on all men.
Though here, she was afraid that every man around would have loved to bang her endlessly had it not been for her new master now.
She knew they were letting her go unharmed as they knew she was only meant for him.

After what seemed like an eternity, they reached the fort. The fort of Khansar was where Salman Khan lived.
She could see a massive balcony in the front, which was likely the place from where the king addressed his crowd.

Salman now climbed off his horse and now started to climb the stairs of his fort. He yanked Aishwarya Rai by her hair, so she would move quickly.
Tears started rolling down her cheeks now as Salman dragged her along the stairs until they reached his balcony. She could see a platform had been constructed right at the edge of the center.

Salman now dragged Aishwarya towards the platform and climbed over it, pulling her with him as well.
Both were now standing such that the whole crowd below could see them.

The front yard, in the fort, had started to overflow now, and they were staring at her like she was an exotic animal, captured and chained for their entertainment.

"Kneel", he commanded. Confused, Aishwarya stared at him. Before long, a strong backhand slap flew across her right cheek.
The stinging blow made her cry in pain and, as of cue, she dropped to her knees as Salman now held on to her leash with one hand and grabbed her hair with the other.

"As you can see for yourselves, I have managed to capture Aishwarya Rai, Queen of Lust. We have won the war with Delipur.
Our men are safe, and we do not have to fear her people ever again."
A loud chorus of cheers rang out through the front yard and Aishwarya closed her eyes, willing for it to be over.
Then she remembered Salman’s words. She was not a Queen. She was his prisoner, his slave.

Lost in her thoughts, she failed to notice that Salman had pulled out his dagger.
He now slid it underneath her cloth, the cold metal pushing against her back now brought her back to her senses.
But before she could react, he tore apart her bra and she screamed. The crowd cheered.

As Aishwarya struggled to cover her huge breasts, he threw her bra into the crowd, which was grabbed by some lunatics as a prize.
Soon a small fight ensued to claim the bra as it was pulled in all directions and eventually torn into pieces. She could clearly view her fate if she was not rescued.

Seeing the fear in her eyes, Salman's cock throbbed. Her struggle made him super hard.
He grabbed her bottoms, tearing through them as well, exposing her pale ass cheeks.

Salman moved backwards and slapped them, twice each, watching as they turned red.

Salman removed her handcuffs and now stood glaring at her. "I won’t tell you again. Now remove my clothes, or I’ll punish you in front of everyone.”

She blinked a few times and swallowed her ego hard, as her hands quickly moved upwards to his cock.
Her face turned red with shame as she was forced to undress him like that.
She felt no better than a common slave, but that was supposedly the point. To humiliate her for all that he had endured for over a decade.

As Aishwarya unlaced him, his big cock was eventually freed. It was pointing towards her face, long, hard and wet with precum.

"Aishwarya Rai is finally my whore!" shouted Salman, and she could not deny it. She knew she had to obey him, he was her master now.

Aishwarya, out of his fear, opened her mouth and started licking his tip. The crowd cheered as this was everyone's dream.
The powerful and beautiful Aishwarya Rai sucking your cock would be their idea of heaven.

She sucked on his tip now, as she swirled around with her tongue, lightly flicking his slit. Salman stood like a muscular hunk basking in all the glory.

He grabbed some of her hair and pushed his cock deeper, pushing her head further down until she took half of him into her mouth. Now she was using her hands to adjust the rest.
Her tongue was tracing patterns along the underside of his cock as she bobbed her head at a quick rhythm while staring into his eyes.

Salman was now grunting as the crowd was continuously cheering. She could see his face contorted with pleasure, the look of the most powerful man on earth right now.

He suddenly took his cock out of her mouth, before slapping her across the face with it.
Then he held her head as he shoved his length into her mouth, pushing it up against her throat to make her choke on his cock.
Her face burned, due to the sudden assault and also due to the humiliation. She quickly adjusted to swallowing him completely now.

She bobbed her head deeper then, whilst tears started to roll down her cheeks and touch his cock.
His hands landed in her hair as he began to force her.
He pushed her deeper and deeper until her nose was flushed with his smelly pubes.
She could feel the tip of his cock now tickling the back of her throat.

Aishwarya felt she was held there for what felt like an eternity.
Her eyes shut as she had begun to choke on his cock, desperately swinging her hands as she fought for breathing.
She began to loudly gag as her punishment continued.
For a moment, she thought he would kill her by choking her on his cock, but he suddenly let go of her head as she fell backwards.
As she gasped for air, a long trail of spit and cum lined from her chin to his cock.

A few seconds of respite and suddenly, Salman moved forward and dragged her, making her sit across the fort walls such that her head was now resting against the edge of the walls.
He slapped her again as Aishwarya opened her much desired mouth again.

He pushed his dick between her lips again and roughly began to fuck her face this time.
The Queen of lust could only hold still and keep her jaws open as his cock now furiously flew in and out of her mouth.
It was so fast that his balls slapped against her chin, making a muffled scream while it ravaged her throat.

She thought what an entertainment the crowd is getting today at her cost. She was publicly being humiliated and this may just be the beginning.

Just as she was thinking, Salman pulled it out of her mouth and held his cock above her face, stroking it hard. She could hardly close her eyes when the first shot hit her.

She felt it now on her lips, then her cheeks. He continued to spray his load all over her face and hair.
She could feel strong spurts after spurt, before he rested his cock against her lips again.
Aishwarya closed her eyes and then opened them, before slowly sucking on Salman’s cock, making sure to lick the last signs of seed out of him.

As she sucked, Salman began to speak once more.

"Behold the great beauty, the Queen of lust is nothing now but a slave of my Cum!" Salman shouted and the crowd quickly burst into applause.
She heard claps, jeers and even a few wolf whistles as suddenly Salman let out a big grunt and a huge spurt of cum covered her beautiful face.

Suddenly, he woke up now from his somewhat disturbed slumber. His loins and hands all messy again with a huge load of cum.
For the fifth time this month, he had dreamed of fucking the throat of Aishwarya, his one true love. The bitch that he wanted more than anything else in this world.
It had been more than a decade now, he could not forget her. Now was the time to make his dream come true.

The King of Khansar, Salman Khan, now sent for his most loyal slave and personal guard.
She truly was an unparalleled beauty, yet he longed for Aishwarya.

Katrina Kaif now entered his chamber and again saw the mess her king had made. She knew he had again dreamed of her.
Like a loyal pet, this brave warrior slave now knelt in front of him and started licking his cum.

Salman knew she was a beautiful slave and fucking her was a pleasure any man would die fighting for.
Yet his mind was fixated on Aishwarya as Katrina cleaned his dick and balls with her mouth.

As she finished her job and stood up, Salman exclaimed to her -
"The time has come to finally teach her a lesson. A spy came in early today with the news that she was coming to our border.
Aishwarya Rai and her husband are coming to our border kingdom of Chopras.
I want her, and you will be the one who will make sure that Aishwarya will finally be my slave.
Are you ready to serve your King and make him victorious?"

Katrina knelt again in front of him and lowered her head, "Yes, my lord. Anything for you", and she softly whispered "Anything for you, my love".
Lost in his infatuation, Salman hardly heard the last words.

As he stood there, he remarked - "Yes finally, I will have her on my leash. Finally, she will be mine forever. I am coming for you, Aishwarya!"

2) Laws Of The Land - Understanding Current Affairs

SauRaja was a land blessed by both natural abundance and the ingenuity of its people.
Surrounded by majestic mountains and a sparkling sea, SauRaja boasts a landscape as diverse as its riches.
Lush forests, fertile plains, and shimmering rivers crisscross the land, providing ample resources for its inhabitants.

At the center of SauRaja's prosperity stand its multiple kingdoms, each ruled by a wise and respected king.
These kingdoms, though autonomous, maintain close ties through trade and diplomacy, fostering a spirit of unity and cooperation among them.

They had sprawling vineyards and bountiful orchards, specializing in agriculture and fine wines.
They had a bustling hub of commerce and culture, where artisans and merchants from across the realm gather to trade their wares.
They had rich deposits of precious metals and gemstones.

In the northern reaches of SauRaja icy mountains and snow-capped peaks dominate the landscape.
Despite the harsh climate, the region thrived on its vast reserves of minerals and ores.

Though each kingdom has its own sovereign ruler, the kings of SauRaja met regularly to discuss matters of mutual interest and ensure the prosperity and security of the entire region.
Through diplomacy and cooperation, they had forged a realm where peace and prosperity reign supreme, making SauRaja a beacon of hope and inspiration for all who dwell within its borders.

They had formed a council of the nine most powerful kings, named the NauRajas.
The NauRajas had the final say in any important matters related to the region. They were all powerful and respected kings.

The biggest rivals of SauRaja were the kingdom of Khanistan.
Khanistan was a desert kingdom bordering SauRaja on the east side.

Khanistan was built in the heart of a sprawling desert, where the sun beats relentlessly upon the golden sands and the air shimmers with heat.
Here, amidst the unforgiving landscape, Khanistan stood as a kingdom of vast riches and opulence, built upon the wealth of its lucrative trade routes and precious resource deposits.
The kingdom had prospered economically, with bustling marketplaces and grand palaces adorned with the finest jewels and textiles.

One thing that was very famous in both the regions of SauRaja and Khanistan was the fighting pits.
The notorious fighting pits were arenas, serving as the brutal battlegrounds where warriors clashed for glory, fortune, and survival.
Their air was thick with the scent of sweat, blood, and anticipation.

Spectators, a motley crowd of gamblers, thrill-seekers, and underworld figures, packed the stands, their raucous cheers and jeers filling the air with electric energy.
Above them, the balconies are crowded with wealthy patrons, their faces obscured by masks as they place exorbitant bets on the outcome of the fights.
The fights were the greatest form of entertainment in these regions.

While in SauRaja, the aim was only to defeat an opponent by pinning or rendering them incapable of fighting further.
Whereas in Khanistan, the fights were much more brutal and often ended only after the death of an opponent.

The fights were savage and unforgiving, a primal dance of death and survival.
Blades flash and fists collide as the combatants unleash a flurry of strikes and maneuvers, each vying for dominance over their opponent.

However, the major difference in SauRaja and Khanistan's policies was with respect to the women.

Women in SauRaja were treated as equals.
Women from affluent families could often take up roles as spouses and thus be the head of their husband's home after marriage.
They could also chose to be pit fighters or take up pit fighting as a profession.
Many from poor backgrounds would end up as concubines for the rich men.
Concubines would assist the rightful spouse of their owner to maintain her home, but they also received fair treatment and were not to be treated like slaves.

Khanistan, like SauRaja, was also made up of small regions called tribes.
Each tribe was headed by a chieftain who would be a great warrior.

In Khanistan, women had no rights. There was no marriage, and beautiful women were just another commodity.
Beautiful girls are indeed now the most valuable commodities and are in demand all around Khanistan. Owning a beautiful woman was a matter of pride.

Men could own more women as their personal slaves. The slaves were subjected to the will of their master and had to obey them at any cost.
The more powerful a man is, the more beautiful women he will have.
Overall, women were now the central pawns in the political and economic affairs of Khanistan.

Men in Khanistan were admirers of beauty. Rich men would collect and own beautiful women like any other valuable equipment.
All the factions had set up slave markets. Women of great beauty would be traded just like cattle here.
There would also be auctions where slaves could be bought. Women slaves were also a matter of jealousy among the men.
There would be frequent fights over owning women. Men would bet their slaves on fights. It was another thriving business.

Then there were whore houses. Men could own whores for a night and satisfy themselves.
Whore houses were owned by many powerful and rich men who had estimated the business potential in them.
Whores were trained in the art of seducing and satisfying men from their childhood.
Whores were many times trained to be spies as they would access information from men easily.

In Khanistan, women could only have four roles to be played:

Sherni - A woman who served as a pit fighter or a bodyguard to a lord. They were generally strong and skilled warriors.

Ghodi - Ghodi would just be like an owned slave. The men could have her all for themselves, and they maintained a man's home as well as satisfied him physically.
Women from the royal family of the tribes were also called Ghodis.

Hirani - Hirani were the whores available in whore houses and who could be used for any form of entertainment by paying money.

Kuttiya - Finally, there were the Kuttiyas, who would be free to use for anyone. It was the most brutal life anyonecould imagine.
Kuttiyas would be slaves whom anyone can fuck anytime. They would mostly be fucked by the most lower-class people who could not afford a slave.
They would have no clothes; they would be tied in small sheds across the kingdom. Any man can come and do whatever he pleases to them.
Even if a man killed a Kuttiya that was not a crime. Men would vent all their anger at Kuttiyas. They were subjected to extreme torture and humiliation everyday.
Death would be their only alternative to escape from this status.

The Powerful Families -

The most powerful kingdom in SauRaja was Delipur.
The King of Delipur was a wise and respected king, Amitabh Bachchan. He was the most prominent among NauRajas.
40 years ago, he had defeated the Khanistan faction in a great battle. This made him the most respected king in SauRaja.
Amitabh, due to his old age, had now assigned all his duties to his only son, Abhishek Bachchan.

However, Abhishek was a weak ruler, and most of the decisions now are made by his beautiful wife, the one and only Queen Aishwarya Rai.
Many within SauRaja were also not happy to see Aishwarya Rai, a woman, as the most powerful monarch in SauRaja.
There were numerous conspiracies hatched to plot her downfall, but Aishwarya, being an intelligent woman, stood her ground.

Delipur shared its eastern border with another powerful kingdom called Kapooria.
Kapooria was now ruled by Anil Kapoor.

Anil Kapoor and his brothers defeated the original Kapoors in a battle 10 years ago and have since ruled Kapooria.
Anil Kapoor was a key ally of the Bachchans and also one of the Naurjas.

To the east of Kapooria was the kingdom of Choprapur. Choprapur was a border kingdom.
It shared its border with the desert of Khanistan, making it an important strategic kingdom.

Choprapur was ruled by Yash Chopra, a close ally of Amitabh Bachchan.
After his death, it was now ruled by his elder son, Aditya Chopra, and his wife, the beautiful Rani Mukherji.
His second son was Uday Chopra; he was widely considered a buffoon and weak person.

The Chopras shared good relations with the Bachchans and Kapoors and were affluent and prosperous as well.
However, as they were a border kingdom, they had to maintain good ties with the Khans of Khanistan.

At some point, the Khans conspired to improve ties with Chopra's.
Uday Chopra was smitten by one such beautiful lady from the royal family of the Fakhri tribe, her name being Nargis Fakhri.
Finally, Aditya Chopra had to agree to marry Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri. He also looked at it as a strategic decision to improve ties with Khanistan.
Though the Khanistanis did not believe in marriages, they agreed to adhere to the customs of Chopra's.

The marriage was supposed to be a big three-day event, and invitations were sent to all rulers of SauRaja and Khanistan.
Anil Kapoor, his family, and the Bachchans were to attend this grand event.
The Bachchans, however, had mentioned that Salman Khan, the chieftain of the biggest tribe in Khanistan should not attend the event.
Every person in Khanistan and SauRaja was aware of the simmering infatuation of Salman Khan with Aishwarya Rai.
But hardly anyone knew the real reason for this and the events that had conspired 10 years ago between these two.

About 5 years ago, the Kapooria Kingdom entered into a few strategic trade partnerships with Khanistan.
As a part of this deal, Salman Khan was offered a beautiful woman to be taken as his personal slave by Anil Kapoor.
Salman Khan, though, gave away this gift to his brother Arbaaz, acknowledging the role he played in this partnership.

Arbaaz Khan thus received this enchanting woman as his personal ghodi, Malaika Arora.
Malaika Arora was not just an ordinary woman.

This woman was a vision of grace and elegance, her beauty radiating from within.
Her eyes sparkled with mischief and desire, and her smile was inviting and warm.
She moved with a fluidity and confidence that was mesmerizing to behold.

In the art of love-making, she was a master. Her touch was delicate yet powerful, igniting a fire within her partner that burns with a passionate intensity.
She knew exactly how to tease and tantalize, building anticipation to a fever pitch before releasing it in waves of ecstasy.

Malaika looked after the numerous whore houses that were owned by the three brothers Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail.
She personally trained all the whores in the art of sex and pleasing their masters.
She was a woman whose beauty and skill in the art of love-making were unmatched.

Though she had been given away to Arbaaz Khan, she had received the shock of her life.
She would not be serving only as a personal slave for Arbaaz but also his brothers Salman and Sohail.

The brothers always shared their slaves, and Malaika was not an exception.
But seeing no hope, Malaika had adopted her new life, serving with utmost dedication in her role as a ghodi for three brothers and training their whores as well.
Some of these whores were also traded with SauRaja, especially border kingdoms like Choprapur, as concubines.

Back to the Present Story -

Salman Khan, the most powerful chieftain in Khanistan and ruler of Khansar Fort, marched into the chamber of his brother Arbaaz.
No guards of Arbaaz would ever stop Salman.

Arbaaz's room was big, spacious, and laden with gold carvings.
The center of the room had a big, decorated bed.
He knew at this hour, Arbaaz would be fucking his favorite slave.

Salman noticed a completely nude figure with a golden skin and body that was sculpted like one of the flawless statues in his palace.
She was a beauty to be fucked and fucked hard. He couldn't blame Arbaaz to have fucked her almost every night.

Arbaaz is now disrobing himself. He was strong like a mountain. He noticed Salman entering his room.
Arbaaz was happy to see Salman and said, - "Come brother, lets ride this bitch again like we have done countless times."
Salman gestured to Arbaaz to continue, who obliged with a smile on his face.

He now moved behind Malaika and made her bend down.
Salman was watching this, and Malaika was right in front of him. Arbaaz and Malaika both faced Salman.
She had a tight, big ass. Slowly, Arbaaz entered her asshole with his big dick.
Malaika let out a scream. He slowly increased his thrusts, tearing her ass again.

Arbaaz remarked - "You know brother, the more I fuck her ass, my desire only increases to fuck her harder and harder." he smirked.
Malaika was screaming in pain. But she had no choice.

upload image for free

Salman now started explaining to Arbaaz a plot in his mind. It was carefully planned by him.
The moment Arbaaz heard Aishwarya Rai's name, his energy increased. His thrusts turned into powerful blows, ramming Malaika's prized asshole.

Arbaaz fucked Malaika so hard that she was in tears.

Arbaaz knew how much Salman wanted to own Aishwarya Rai.
He sensed this opportunity. He said to Salman, "My brother, I can offer you a chance to live your ultimate dream of acquiring that Queen of Lust."

"If you promise me today that you will offer me Aishwarya Rai to be fucked like Malaika now". This lit up Salman's rage.
Though Arbaaz was his brother, Salman nodded his head in agreement.
Salman said to himself, Aishwarya will only be mine brother. I can share anyone else with you but not Aishwarya Rai.

Arbaaz was ecstatic. He would have given away his life to fuck Aishwarya Rai.
Arbaaz increased his pace by fucking Malaika's ass. His mind is filled with images of Aishwarya Rai now.
He let out a loud groan and cummed inside Malaika. Malaika was left on the bed recovering from a brutal ass pounding.

Arbaaz was so excited after hearing Salman's plan that he would attend the marriage of Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri as a representative of Khansar.
Arbaaz left Salman Khan and Malaika to start making arrangements for his journey.

Salman now bends and lifts Malaika Arora by her hair while her body is still in pain.
Salman asks her, "Do you want to return to your previous land and get freedom from this life?" Malaika nodded with pleading and tearful eyes.
Salman remarked, "I will set you free if you do as I say." Malaika exclaimed, - "Please tell me Salman, and I will do as you say."

"For years, I have funded your trade of whores and spies secretly.
Ask your most trusted spy to meet your old friend, the original Kapoor whore and the hostage of Anil Kapoor.
She will have two things to do for us, and she will be given a chance to have her revenge against Aishwarya Rai."

At Choprapur,

The arrangements are in full flow for the 3 day event.
The royal guests, including Bachchans and Kapoors have now arrived at Choprapur.

It's a dark night, just before the celebration was scheduled to start the next day.
The Kapoors were all resting after a long journey.

Anil Kapoor was also accompanied by Arjun Kapoor, the son of his brother Boney Kapoor.
Boney Kapoor's daughter, Janhvi and Anil's daughter, Sonam had also joined them.
Anil also brought along his two favorite concubines, Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla whom he had acquired once he usurped Kapooria.
He also bought in his personal bodyguard, the ravishing, strong beauty Sameera Reddy.
Anil Kapoor had taken the remaining members of the old Kapoor family as hostages. Ranbir Kapoor was one among them, and he too had traveled along to Choprapur.

After ensuring that all of them were safe and secured and resting in their chambers, the security incharge of Kapoors now made his way to his bed chamber.
He was a strong, handsome, brave man known for his bravery and fighting skills.
He was the son of a minister in Anil Kapoor's council; his name was Shahid Kapoor.

As Shahid entered his chamber, she was already waiting for him. For the last 2 years, their love had prospered, and they would meet secretly for secret, passionate sex.
Here she was again, all of his to enjoy and bang after a long journey. She had an irresistible, boner-inducing face.

Sometimes, Shahid would not believe, how such a beautiful seductress would love him, as he was a mere soldier for the Kapoors.
She was a fair, tight, and extremely hot beauty.
She would be easily judged among the top 5 beauties of SauRaja.
She was a dick's ultimate fantasy. She had an extremely fit figure. Boobs that were big and milky, inviting to be pressed and sucked.

Shahid knew she was also a very dumb slave.
She was a common man's delight: a beautiful face, a hot body, but a dumb brain. She would be used in anyway as desired by a man.
She never got tired of Shahid's dick. Sometimes she would continue sucking his dick for 2-3 hours at a time, and Shahid felt this was the best time of his day.

As soon as Shahid entered, she disrobed herself and knelt in front of him as if welcoming him to treat her as he pleased.
From her body, one could see she was a breed of the highest quality. Shahid would have loved to just fuck that body every hour.
A tight figure and big milky boobs. flat tummy and the best hips. She was a special woman who had somehow fallen for him.

Shahid moved towards his slave and kneeled besides her. Admiring her creamy body, he slowly rubs his palm on her boobs. She was hot.
He then starts squeezing her boobs; they are soft and milky. He continues this for a while.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door. Both Shahid and his lover are now taken aback. What if someone finds out their secret?
She was not meant to be with a soldier. In the grand scheme of politics, she would just be another pawn that could be given away for strategic reasons.

Shahid gestures at her to hide behind the door and goes on to open it. There stood what looked like a whore.
In whispering noise she says - "I have a message from Sorceress, for her friend, Bebo. Meet me in the garden outside".

Shahid doesn't understand a bit of it, but the whore turns away and hurries outside.
As Shahid closes the door and turns back he sees her getting dressed hurridely.

Within a moment, she dresses herself, rushes back behind the whore, and tells Shahid that she will return to him soon.
In the garden, she meets the whore who is only a spy, and she delivers the message.

The Sorceress who sent the message was the code name for Malaika Arora.
Bebo who received the message, is now overjoyed.

It had taken years of plotting and planning for this moment, the moment where she can finally have her revenge.
She wanted to reclaim her ancestral kingdom.
She believes the time has come for the original Kapoors to get their kingdom back from Anil Kapoor.

Her time as one of the hostages will also end now.
She was just the rightful heir of the Kapoors and the real princess.

She wanted not only to reclaim her Kapoor kingdom but also surpass Aishwarya Rai as the most beautiful woman and Queen of Lust.
Kareena Kapoor aka Bebo had a glimmer of hope that she would finally have Aishwarya Rai at her feet begging for mercy.

3) Fight For Honor - Clouds Of Despair

Arbaaz Khan's bastion was a fort called Arbakhar.
Arbakhar was just 3 miles away from Choprapur fort. The border was halfway between these two forts.

Arbaaz Khan and Malaika Arora were last of the main guests to have arrived for the big event at Choprapur in the morning.
They were accompanied by a host of guards and slaves.
Salman had dispatched his most loyal slave and fierce warrior Katrina Kaif as the Commander of guards for Arbaaz and Malaika.

It was customary that when ruling kings or their families are crossing the borders for any event, there would be a member of the royal family from other side who will travel to the other side.
They were usually called as regal hostages.
This was to ensure that there is no foul play or any harm done to the leaders during the event or the journey.

Anil Kapoor and Aditya Chopra had agreed upon making Arjun Kapoor as the regal hostage.
Arjun Kapoor was son of Boney Kapoor, the elder brother of Anil Kapoor.
He was brash and against the ruling way of his father and uncle.
Particularly his father's affinity towards his younger concubine Sridevi, made Arjun Kapoor hostile towards his father.
Even after Sridevi's passing away, Arjun still secretly hated her daughter Janhvi Kapoor.
Anil was also not very fond of Arjun; hence he made him a regal hostage.

It was time now for the pre-wedding ceremonial games.
Various fighters competed in different games over the next few hours.
Along with the Chopra’s, all the royal guests were attending this event.
These games were extravagant and often violent events that were held for entertainment and to showcase the skills and bravery of knights.
These games typically consisted of sword fights, archery contests, and sometimes free form fighting.
In SauRaja, killing during these fighting was prohibited, hence the fights were usually between warriors and seldom involved prisoners.

Rani Mukherji, the Queen of Choprapur now announces that they have arrived at the main event of the day.
To celebrate the spirit of peace and friendship, she announces there will be a four-person combat.
Each of the 4 big royal families present here - Bachchans, Kapoor’s, Chopra’s and Khans will send their best fighter.
The fighter who makes the other three incapacitated or force them to submit by any means will be the winner.
This will be a hardcore fight match so the fighters can do anything except for killing the opponent.

The crowd cheers this announcement, Rani Mukherji further says, since the winner has to defeat three opponents, they will be granted three wishes.
Usually after a big fight, the winner would be granted their wish to be fulfilled by the ruling kings.

Now Rani Mukherji further adds, that we will have four best female warriors from each clan or royal family participate in this fight.
The crowd goes into a whistling and cheering frenzy as they hear that four women will be competing for glory.
The news spreads like fire, in no time the arena is thronged by people. The crowd size doubles in next few minutes in anticipation of an unforgettable event.
The royal families now prepare their trusted female warriors for the event. This was not an ordinary fight, but a fight for their family's honor as well.

As the arena is all set now, the announcer starts calling in the names of the participants -

From the hosts the affluent Chopras, they sent a crowd favorite.
She is the current commander of Queensguard of Rani Mukherji, the Queen of Choprapur.

With great enthusiasm and applauds, the crowd welcomes their favorite Parineeti Chopra.
Parineeti a veteran of many wars, she had a heavy bosom poised on a perfectly toned body.
She was a beautiful woman warrior, with a graceful yet powerful presence.
Parineeti had fit and fab abs and powerful arms.
Her bubbly face looked innocent but she had raw power capable of shredding common people apart.

Her legs were meant to be worshipped with huge meaty thighs.
Parineeti had a deep lickable navel which was a delight for men.

Her curvaceous body had another killing feature. Her big round firm milky boobs.
Her balls were huge and perfect, meant to be only pressed, sucked and licked.
Her nipples were pointed and brown and her boobs bulged to create a deep valley, her cleavage.

Although the crowd of Choprapur loved Parineeti, they missed her sister, who was deemed to be the greatest warrior of Choprapur ever.
She was the vivacious and the most beautiful women from Choprapur, Priyanka Chopra.
She had tragically been killed in a guerrilla attack on the queen Rani Mukherji two years back. Her body was never found after the skirmish.
It was no hidden truth, that Rani herself was jealous of Priyanka's beauty and fame.
The rumors had it that Rani herself had plotted to eliminate Priyanka but this was never confirmed.
As per her family vows, Parineeti had been appointed as new head of Rani's Queensguard after Priyanka.

Next it was time for the participants from Kapoors to enter.
The crowd cheered for a dusky but ravishing warrior. She was commander of Kingsguard for Anil Kapoor.
Her name was Sameera Reddy. She was curvy in the right places with a muscular built and very strong arms.
Yet she was amazingly beautiful. Her luscious lips and horny face made her a fucking delight.
Her big bulky boobs and deep prominent navel elevated her glamour.
Furthermore, her best features were her killer thighs.
Thick and muscular but smooth as butter, any man would desire to lick them endlessly but if she gripped them around his neck then it would certainly be fatal.
The crowd already knew this was going to be a treat for their eyes and soul.

As Parineeti and Sameera, stood staring at each other, there entered the next warrior.

The Bachchans had also appointed their best female warrior, Lara Dutta.

Lara Dutta had a perfect figure and a body. Nobody could find a fault with her body. Perfect ass, boobs and curves. To top it all she had a mesmerizing face.
Her golden-brown color skin was glowing. She had the right amount of flesh all over her body. Her back was flawless and shiny.
It felt as if you can rub your dick on this back. Her ass was big and curvy. That ass was a dream fuck.
Bending Lara over and fucking that ass made a man feel like King of the world.
Her asshole was tight and a dick thumping in and out it was a man's ultimate pleasure.

Lara Dutta had many assets that made her a seduction queen. Her thighs were meaty, chubby and every bit lickable.
Her pussy, oh her pussy, a tight maintained cunt. Fucking her was winning the world over twice.

Her mid-riff was sexy. She boasted of abs and clear skin. To top it she had an elongated deep navel. One of the finest navels to be fucked.
Her long neck was so hot and tempting that men would have loved to lick it for hours.

Her face, wow her face and expressions made men go wet in their pants. Just her presence around made men hard.
Lara Dutta's face was horny and sultry. She was a divine goddess. A beauty to be ravaged only.
Her boobs, ah big and filled with milk. The boobs were so huge that men needed two hands to properly milk her.
Sucking those titties was a dream for many. She possessed a deep cleavage.
Positioning a dick in that valley and shooting cum on Lara's face would make a man's life worth living.

Now finally entered the last warrior, the participant from the Khans of Khanistan.
Sure Parineeti, Sameera and Lara were beauties of tallest order, yet this one woman eclipsed them all in the arena.
Katrina Kaif had arrived in the arena.

A celestial nymph or a diligently crafted piece of art, it was hard to describe her beauty.
She had a body and figure, that men would kill each other to possess.

Her every feature was special. Curves like she had been sculpted by the most meticulous sculptor.
A warrior's seductive body, with muscles and smooth skin. Roughed by hours of fights yet she had the delicateness of a nymph.

Her boobs were just what men liked, not small, not big, just the ones they would squeeze for endless hours.
Her ass was another show stealer. Big, meaty and probably one of the best pieces of ass in the history of mankind.

Her face was enchanting as well. The face that would make thousands cum together.
Katrina's body was a perfect sculpture in every sense. Her navel was simply deemed to be the best ever in the desert kingdom of Khanistan. Men just loved ogling at her deep exquisite navel and later shagging thinking about it. It was simply one of the most precious navel that ever existed.

The men there thought themselves lucky to see a glimpse of her and ogle at her desirable body.

But more than her beauty, it was her fighting skills that were more lethal. She was truly a femme fatale.

Katrina now entered the arena moving with a confident grace, her swaying hips catching the light in a mesmerizing dance.
Her long hair cascaded down her back like silk, glinting in the sunlight.
With every step, she exuded an aura of allure and mystery, drawing all eyes to her flawless curves and radiant lips.
Her eyes sparkle with determination, hinting at a wild, untamed spirit that lied beneath her elegant exterior.
Katrina was a vision of sensuality, a goddess among these mortals, leaving a trail of desire in her wake wherever she went.

Parineeti Chopra, Sameera Reddy, Lara Dutta and Katrina Kaif all stood watching each other making a circle between them.
They all wore two-piece leather clothes covering their breasts and privates only.
Parineeti was dressed in ravishing black; Sameera had a pure white. Lara Dutta wore orange while Katrina was killing in grey top and black bottom.

Ready to grapple and fight each other on the signal, their eyes screamed of no mercy and raw animal instinct.
Katrina anticipated the earliest move from the three SauRaja bitches would be to partner and eliminate her, the sole warrior from Khanistan.
She knew she was at a slight disadvantage.

The fights took place in an old arena, an arid round perimeter coated by sand; the glow of the sun shone upon it on every battle.
The stands on the arena were rustic and made of wood, and they could contain more than ten thousand people. This arena in Choprapur was a medium one.
Three wooden poles had been now erected for this fight in the center and three pieces of long ropes were scattered around them.
The objective as to tie the opponents using the ropes to the poles such that they are incapacitated and helpless or make them unconscious or make them submit.

Katrina inhaled the musty air. With her eyes closed she mentally prepared herself.
She has trained her entire life for this moment. Picked out from a young age, and raised to be his most prized fighter.
There were few who were deemed worthy enough for a status that equaled a male warrior.
And now all her training has led to this event; her most important fight till today.
She cracked all her knuckles before taking her hair out of its bun.
Her nimble fingers plaited her hair down her back and she tied it off with a piece of black string.

The Fight:

The bell rang to signal start of the fight, the roar of the crowd washed over their eardrums, nearly making them deaf.
But none of the fighter let any form of emotion on her face. They were to remain stoic.

Parineeti who was directly opposite Katrina, charged at her beginning the battle.
Anticipating this, Katrina swiftly bows and runs towards Parineeti, flinging herself head first into Parineeti's abs.
Due to the momentum and the unexpected head spear from Katrina, Parineeti is flung backwards about 10 feet.

Katrina also falls in the sand, her head facing downwards. Suddenly she feels someone gripping both her hands.
She had rightly guessed, the three SauRaja warriors will first come for her.

Sameera Reddy grips Katrina's left hand while Lara Dutta grips her right, they pull her up and make her stand.
Before she realizes, both of them slam their knees right into Katrina's belly, blowing the air out of her lungs.
Katrina growls in pain as Sameera and Lara both continue to reign powerful knee-blows into her belly.

At a distance, Parineeti slowly recovers from the head first assault that surprised her.

She now sees Katrina in trouble and charges once again towards the three of them.
As Lara and Sameera hold Katrina up on her feet, Parineeti this time flies into the air and slams her fist directly into Katrina's pretty face with a vengeance.
Katrina rolls back and crashes to the ground as blood oozes from her mouth and pain rises like a sharp current through her skull.

The three SauRaja champion warriors, look at each other with glee. They are determined to finish Katrina first.
They now move towards Katrina and tower over her like agents of death.
That blow had ensured Katrina's vision was blurred for few moments. The crowd was roaring already.

The three of them now continued reigning powerful blows on Katrina. Her face, chest, belly and thighs all were beaten with no mercy.
Within no time Katrina was struggling, her face red with rage.

"We are going to kill you fucking dick sucking whore of Khan" said Parineeti as Katrina growled in pain.
Still Katrina managed to utter few words - "When I am done with you bitches, you will be sucking on big fat black dicks of the Orcs tonight".

This made Parineeti, Sameera and Lara furious. They wanted to make sure the bitch is not spared tonight.

Suddenly Sameera Reddy's massive right arm shot forward, her huge hand grabbed Katrina by her slender neck.
Sameera pulled her close to her, pressing Katrina’s beautiful face close to hers.
She growled in a low, menacing rasp, “That wasn’t a very nice thing to do, you Khan bitch!”

Katrina’s eyes bulged with fright. She struggled to breathe, her mouth gasping for air like a fish out of water.
Sameera’s hand was like a vice, tightening its grip, throttling Katrina’s throat.

Abruptly, Sameera lifted Katrina’s body up off of the arena with one arm, holding her aloft by the neck for several seconds.
Then Sameera planted her body in the arena with a devastating chokeslam.

Katrina felt all of the oxygen exit her body as her back landed hard on the ground.
The impact sent shockwaves of pain exploding throughout her spine and limbs.

She lay there on the sand, her limbs spread in all directions, completely stunned and helpless. The crowd went ballistic.

Sameera stood over Katrina’s prone body, looking down at her like a hunter standing over her prey.
She leaned over and grabbed a fistful of Katrina’s long brunette hair, pulling her victim back to her feet.
Katrina stumbled about on wobbly legs like a broken toy.

Parineeti now pulled in one of the ropes lying around, Katrina was drenched in sweat now.

They wrapped the rope around Katrina's neck like for hanging.
Lara now brushed Katrina’s arms aside and began furiously pummeling her thick, alluring body with a barrage of savage fists, like she was a punching bag.

Each strike landed with a sickening smack, like meat tenderized by a club.
Katrina cried out in agony. Lara alternated lefts and rights, her blows landing on Katrina’s tight, toned stomach and her large, succulent tits.
Katrina’s flesh jiggled and bounced as each fist found its mark.

Arbaaz Khan, Malaika, Nargis Fakhri all looked with despair at the pounding Katrina was taking.
She was not fighting at all; the pride of Khans was being beaten into submission here.

Now as Katrina collapsed on her knees, the other three warriors started to drag her towards the wooden poles.
They now wanted to tie her to a pole and then resume the fighting between themselves.

The three of them have their backs face Katrina now, tugging one end of the rope as the other is tied around Katrina's neck.
They drag her for a few feet with ease as the crowd cheers.

Suddenly, they stop, they are unable to drag anymore. The crowd goes into a stunned silence.
The three of them feel like they are dragging a huge boulder, they just can't move forward.

They turn their back and with dawning horror witness Katrina sitting back on her knees holding the rope with her strong calloused hands.
She had managed to unwrap it from her neck and was smirking like a maniac.
Her body now marked with bruises, sweat, sand and blood. Her hair all open, strewn across her face.
Those eyes were red with rage, saliva dripped from her mouth. Katrina had suddenly become a feral beast.

Before the three could react, Katrina stood up in a flash and tugged at the ropes pulling the three together towards her.
The three SauRaja warriors suddenly panicked but recovered and held their ground.

Yet Katrina slowly started dragging them towards her. The fight had turned into a frenzied tug of war with many the crowd now rooting for Katrina.
They had now guessed that she was no ordinary fighter.

Both parties now began to hope for the other to show some sign of yielding.
As the sweat, began to accumulate between their breasts and on their bodies for the three warriors, they began to slip off the rope as they pounded their bodies together.
Their grips began to slow and their breathing quickened. Their grunting began to reveal pain and anguish as the grueling tug ensued.

Parineeti was now the nearest towards Katrina, and they all were equally stunned by her endurance and strength.
Katrina managed to drag the three closers to her.

Katrina with all her monstrous might pull the rope with a jerk and suddenly Lara and Sameera's grip over the rope loosened as they fell to the ground.
Parineeti was launched straight towards Katrina in a hurry.

Before Parineeti could react, she could see Katrina's muscular leg slamming straight into her boobs.
There was a collective gasp in the crowd as they slowly watched Parineeti fall on the floor motionless.
She had so much adrenaline pumping through, she didn’t even register the pain.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Katrina wipe the sweat from her forehead with her hand, smearing it over her face.
She had a big smirk on her face showing she now had an advantage over them.

Suddenly a force kicked Parineeti again in the chest successfully knocking the wind out of her making it hard to catch her breath.
She was gasping the air trying to regain control of herself.
A leather sandal appeared on her chest pushing her down more. She knew it was over then.
Parineeti could hardly move she lost her consciousness. One opponent was down.

Katrina now watched Lara pulling herself up. As Lara was recovering, Katrina moved towards her, reared her leg back and drove her foot directly into Lara’s cunt.
Lara howled in pain, clutching between her legs and collapsing back down to the ground.
Her cunt was now the epicenter of so much agony.
Shockwaves of torment spiraled throughout her sultry body.
Lara rolled over onto her side, writhing around, her hands trying ineffectually to massage the pain away.

Having stunned Lara for a few moments, Katrina turned her focus towards Sameera.
Sameera was back on her feet and was charging towards Katrina now.

Suddenly Katrina spun Sameera’s rushing body around and grabbed the waistband of her bottom.
Sameera felt her body being lifted into the air. Before she knew what was happening, she was hoisted over Katrina and tossed over.
She hit the nearby wooden wall hard, then tumbled clumsily on the ground and landed on her back.

The impact sent spasms of pain throughout her curvaceous body.
Her breathing became heavy and her tanned skin glistened with layers of sweat.
She lay there in pain and completely stunned.

Katrina reached down and grabbed Sameera’s bra. Before Sameera could react, Katrina ripped it off of her chest, revealing a pair of perfectly shaped tits.
The audience roared louder than ever. Never had they seen such a scene in SauRaja.
A women's modesty was being shredded apart.

Some of the royals protested this but Rani explains, this is a hardcore no-rules match.
As far as they don't kill each other, anything is allowed and the crowd is liking it.

Sameera yelped in shock and scrambled to cover herself, hugging her body with her arms.
Now, her body was being exposed in front of the entire world. She felt utterly violated.
Never ever was she treated like this in a fight or a battle.

Katrina straddled Sameera’s body and dropped down to her knees.
Sameera first time in her life looked up in fright at the nightmarish brute bearing down upon her.

Katrina now brushed Sameera’s arms aside and began raining fists down upon her exposed tits.
Sameera let out a startled scream. Her flesh bounced and jiggled as each blow found its mark.

The more Sameera screamed, the more intense the assault became. Katrina remembered the vicious slam Sameera had delivered upon her a few minutes back.
She grabbed hold of Sameera’s soft but big boobs and began squeezing and twisting.
Sameera yowled like a tortured animal, her arms and legs thrashing about.
Her screams reached a crescendo. To the crowd, her tortured shrieks were like a beautiful symphony.

Finally, Sameera relented. She sobbed and pleaded, “Please, I can't take it anymore, just stop...” She could barely get the words out.
Her throat was shredded from all of the screaming. Second opponent was down and out.

Katrina looked down at the warrior sprawled beneath her, she had beaten a hardened champion into submission.
She now stood and planted her foot over Sameera's exposed breasts.

Lara Dutta was already stunned looking at this maniac show put up by Katrina.
She tried to collect herself, but her thoughts were clouded.
“Get it together,” she chided herself. “You can do this. You are an undefeatable warrior. You just have to focus.”

Meanwhile, Katrina hadn’t moved. She remained rooted with her foot over Sameera's exposed boobs, staring directly at Lara with sinister, bloodshot eyes.
The crowd sprang into action cheering for Katrina. They wanted blood.
Katrina had a manic grin on her face she pointed at Lara’s throat indicating her intentions.

Lara Dutta rushes towards Katrina and delivers a hard blow right across her face.
Katrina stood there, unmoved and glowering.

Before Lara could again hit her, Katrina shot forward grabbing Lara's slender neck and began squeezing.
Lara panicked. She swatted helplessly at Katrina’s powerful arm. She was trapped and she knew it.

Katrina pulled Lara’s face even closer until they were almost touching.
Katrina leaned in until her face was less than an inch away from her victim’s.
Lara felt the merciless woman’s hot, rancid breath on her face.

“I can smell you, bitch of the so-called Queen of Lust,” snarled Katrina. “I can smell your fear!”
Lara felt a horror in the pit of her stomach that she had never known.

Suddenly Katrina held Lara's gleaming orange top and yanked it down, exposing her breasts much to the delight of the crowd.
Katrina effortlessly hoisted Larad over and slammed her face first, her boobs bouncing off of the floor.

Katrina stood near Lara. The crowd was on its feet. They wanted more.
Lara remained on the ground, weeping.
She attempted to cover up her wounded tits with her hands, trying desperately to preserve what little self-esteem she had remaining.

Katrina knelt down and grabbed the fabric of Lara’s bottom.
With one swift motion, ripped the skimpy bottom off from around Lara’s body.

Lara lay there, her soft mound of carefully maintained pubic hair exposed for all the world to see.
She had been stripped of every last piece of clothing, and with that, what remained of her dignity.
The crowd roared; their bloodlust finally satiated. Aishwarya felt her stomach sickening seeing the fate of her trusted warrior.

With evil intentions, Katrina reached down, grabbing Lara’s throat with one hand and pulling her tortured body back to her feet one last time.
Lara’s eyes widened in fear. “No!” she screamed. “No, please!” But her words were barely audible, she could not submit or surrender now.

Katrina lifted her up and spun Lara's body upside down so that her crotch was positioned directly in front of Katrina’s face.
Lara felt all of her blood rush to her head, which hovered several inches above the arena.

The crowd went wild with anticipation. They realized that Lara was being set up for a devastating finishing move, a tombstone piledriver.
She squeezed Lara’s naked body one last time. From down below, she heard Lara whimper, “Please…no more…”
Katrina smiled. Satisfied, she dropped suddenly to her knees, viciously slamming the crown of Lara’s skull into the surface below.

Lara’s world went black. Her body crumpled to the ground in a motionless heap.
She lay there, naked and smeared with sweat, her limbs spread in all directions like a starfish.

Katrina looked down at the broken bodies in front of her, proud of what she had accomplished.
She had taken on three seasoned fighters and butchered them.
These three would never be the same again. She watches as the slaves carry the three defeated fighters away for treatment.

upload image

The whole arena was standing up and applauding Katrina Kaif, even though she was from Khanistan.
They knew she had pulled together an extraordinary feat today.

Rani Mukherji, Anil Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai now enter the arena and tell Katrina to go forward and ask her three wishes.
One wish for every champion who was battered like a ragdoll today.

Katrina now explains her first wish, she wants the three fighters who were defeated today to be tied like scapegoats on the border of Khanistan and Choprapur for the night.
Everyone was stunned, as they knew these borders were generally deserted but sometimes the orcs frequent the borders.
If they discover these helpless women, they would be in for a lot of trouble.
But the Chopras had no option, they had to agree for this.

Katrina Kaif now explains the second wish.
She says 40 years ago, when Khanistan was defeated by the great Amitabh Bachchan, he was helped by the old Kapoor family.
She wants the old Kapoors to pay for this now.

As her second wish, Katrina asks Anil Kapoor that his hostage and the current princess of old Kapoor family and perhaps the most beautiful women in Kapooria today Kareena Kapoor serve as a slave to her master Arbaaz Khan till, he is in Choprapur.
Suddenly, Ranbir Kapoor springs into action claiming this cannot happen, Kareena is his sister and a princess. She cannot be treated as a slave.
But Kareena herself interrupts Ranbir and tells him that she accepts her fate. He is not to decide for her.
Arbaaz lustily glances at Kareena, as he knew she was a beauty who could compete with Aishwarya Rai herself.
Anil Kapoor grants the second wish.

Katrina picks up the tattered rope which was tied around her neck during the fight. She starts swaying it above her head.

For the third wish, Katrina turns towards Aishwarya Rai, the Queen of Lust.
Even Katrina acknowledges, that this one is a beauty that could cause wars among men.

Katrina tosses the rope around Aishwarya's neck and pulls her down to the floor.
Everyone is stunned and suddenly the Queensguard of Aishwarya run towards Katrina and surround her.

Aishwarya is furious and rises to her feet with the rope still around her neck.
She stops her Queensguard soldiers and demands Katrina to explain her action.

Katrina now openly challenges Aishwarya Rai for a duel right now with her.
The crowd is stunned, everyone is silenced.

Aishwarya is in a dilemma, she cannot deny Katrina her earned wish, and neither could she fight her.
Aishwarya, herself a good fighter but she had just witnessed what Katrina Kaif was capable of doing.

Aishwarya Rai, was just not a ravishing beauty, she had a diplomatic and intelligent mind and astute political sense.

She asks Katrina, what is that she would desire if she wins this fight.
Katrina remarks - "If I defeat you, which I certainly will, you will submit yourself to my Master, Salman Khan as his slave forever"

The crowd broke into frenzied discussions, there was chaos. It was a battle inducing wish.

Aishwarya remarked, "If I win, you will submit as a slave to me". Katrina smirked and nodded.

As Katrina was readying herself now for the greatest fight, the world had ever seen.
Aishwarya Rai removed the rope around her neck and stomped back to her throne and settled down comfortably.

Katrina, now confused asked Aishwarya again, why is she sitting, she has to come in the arena and fight her.

Aishwarya remarked - "Oh my poor slave, you might be a mighty warrior but remember the brain is mightier than all.
In SauRaja, fighting a reigning queen is as good as fighting her Champion.
So today you will be fighting my champion".

Katrina was confused but the royals had to agree with Aishwarya Rai, she was well within her rules.

Aishwarya says, "You will fight my greatest champion today, he is none other than the most powerful warrior in SauRaja, Hrithik Roshan".

The crowd was delighted, Katrina stood in silence as everyone awaited Hrithik's arrival in the arena.
With a slight grin, Katrina murmured softly to herself - "Indeed, thank you foolish Queen, I came here not to fight you but indeed to fight Hrithik and prevent him from helping you tomorrow".
The crowd waited in anticipation as did Katrina Kaif and Aishwarya Rai.

Last edited:
Guys there is no comment or even any appreciation from anyone except dgssfvgssry.
I took one whole day for this update and it is sad people can't spend a minute to write a comment.
I will be posting next update only if there are 5 good comments on the story.

Back