• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

AI Fake Tamil actress fakes by master_bator

@Shadyy @dailyvdz @Emma Morgan

I am using SD1.5 inpainting model, mask the image and set denoise to 1, which gives an OK output. after which I move the image to f222 and set denoise to 0.2 and run the image with same prompt. Some images give better output on first try. Some don't work at all. Some images take up to 10 to 15 tries like the 1st Nayanthara pic. Tamanna and Anushka shetty images took around 2 or 3 tries.

Prompt that works for me best most of the time "naked, nude, breasts, nipples" and other specifics depending on the image. Once you get the basic body shape, breasts correct, you have to work on the details separately like nipples, arms, fingers etc.

There is another way to create fakes using stable diffusion. To actually train the model using actress faces and bodies. If that works, you don't have to worry about inpainting and removing dresses. You can just use promps to make the person do whatever you want. Limit is your imagination.
I am working on training faces.

Some one elses trained model of kriti sanon https://civitai.com/models/5069/kriti-sanon. It is not that good, but it will get better with time.

Desifakes should consider allowing the community to share these models in this forum, as training a model might be time and energy consuming.

Noobs, who want to try out AI generated nudes. go to unstability.party. Once you logged in, you can generate your own images. Type something like " indian woman standing topless in front of taj mahal" and you will get something like this. . go read help section about other details you need to input.
one.jpg

Can you please give screenshot / video of how you making such fakes?
I dont want to do that. Its time consuming. There are lot of SFW inpainting tutorials. You learn from that and apply to your nsfw work. There are better resources out there. Beyond that, if anyone wants to resolve minor issues, I can help if I can.

Noobs, who want to try out AI generated nudes. go to unstability.party. Once you logged in, you can generate your own images. Type something like " indian woman standing topless in front of taj mahal" and you will get something like this. . go read help section about other details you need to input.
one.jpg
How to add your own images in that site and make them nude

Back