• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery The BINDI collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
DF Coins
Hi Admin @ desifakes and all members
i am starting this new thread where i will alter some images with an addition of red bindi or black dots as tattos to previously created images /fakes of our dear members

please advise on whether to continue or is it against the rules

what i flet is adding the red bindi and black dots gives more appeal to the wonderful creations of our friends

the full credit goes to the original creators/fakers

this is an attempt only to satisfy the desire of some who may like it

no intention to demean the great efforts of the original fakers

admin please ... advise if i need to stop

Hi Admin @ desifakes and all members
i am starting this new thread where i will alter some images with an addition of red bindi or black dots as tattos to previously created images /fakes of our dear members

please advise on whether to continue or is it against the rules

what i flet is adding the red bindi and black dots gives more appeal to the wonderful creations of our friends

the full credit goes to the original creators/fakers

You are ? right bro… sindoor, bindi… that is true appeal, thank you for starting this thread…

anikha lonely tribal girl
Njanum ammayum ulla bandam naatil arinjathu konde njangalku nilkan pathatha avasta vannu. Annu raatri ku raatri njangal sathalum vittu , vazhi thetti etho kaatil ethi. Vazhitheti vanna bharya bharthavu aane enne karuthi njngale aadivasikalude kootathil kooti. IppumAnikha amma pooriye njan kaatil itte panni , oru thuni polum illande, athum enda kunna paal ammayude pooril adichu ozhichitte. Ini angotte oru samoohavum njangala chodiyum cheyilla. Athu maatram alla amma ippum 2 maasam garbini koodi aane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back