• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Trisha nude fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
God knows who is that lucky guy planning to make Trisha pregnant.
Trisha doesn't get pregnant she wants some big black ones now.. She is just unhappy with small cocks so she left fucking ppl a long time ago.. Now she is busting up for a super level sex series she is 37 and she can fuck like hell

#Throwback
Trisha was once caught fucking her makeup man in her caravan many years ago.. Asst director knocked the door and look at the bitchs reaction she doesn't want to leave as well as she is caught and guy is only right now drinking up her milk.. Haha ? She is indeed fucking feared and at the same time enjoying the fuck too
93vEwR.jpg

Photographer : Yep trisha the bikini is great now try to lift your hands and give a pose
Trisha lifts and nipples spills out.
Trisha : oops sorry my nipples just came out
Photographer: Oh My God Fuck..
Trisha: Looks like ur pant size is increasing.. Wanna have some more boy..

93vccZ.jpg

#Throwback
Trisha was once caught fucking her makeup man in her caravan many years ago.. Asst director knocked the door and look at the bitchs reaction she doesn't want to leave as well as she is caught and guy is only right now drinking up her milk.. Haha ? She is indeed fucking feared and at the same time enjoying the fuck too
93vEwR.jpg
Awesome bro
Post a perggo series of her in this manner with varied expression and dialogues.

Thanks.

The photoshoot goes on
Photographer: Trisha I can still see you nipple its getting hot out here please
Trisha : You see only my nipples naughty boy. How is my armpits. Wanna taste it
Photographer: OmG pls put down your hands trisha

9s3aKI.jpg

Trisha puts down her hands and suddenly nipples falls out

Trisha: Oops my Nipples fell out.. Do u still wanna
Photographer: Omg I cant take it
Trisha: U have still not yet cummed baby
Photographer: I cant take it come lets fuck
Trisha : Ahh stay there. I dont fuck local cocks right now need some big ones.. I love teasing. Ahh.. You want more boy
Photographer : ahhh
Trisha : Open your zip stay there and start stocking boy ahhhhahhh shhh

9s34JL.jpg

Trisha : Come give ne that camera.. Wait let me open my shirt. Now start strocking
Photogrpher : oh trisha why are seducing like this atlest give me a fuck
Trisha: no just strock hard watching me and move away ?
9ssspt.jpg

#Throwback
93vEwR.jpg
Throwback 2:
Asst dir started knocking the door and trisha was in a hardcore sex

Trisha: Hoo shh yaa leave me baby I have to go for a shot.. I have to have a change
Makeup man : Hold on bitch im almost about to drink ur milk and cum I need more give me more. Fuck me ahhh

Trisha: ya ya shh go go deeper im going to cum

*Meanwhile asst dir outside is waiting for trisha he couldnt hear anything properly and thus he called trisha for the shot and she replied..

9sZONa.jpg

Back