• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Trisha nude fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
Thank you bro there is more to come in the throwback series then there is a new time series
Which is current time trisha wanting big cocks then there is comic series. Coming days are going to be cumming days for boys ?
@darkman what a thread. Just dedicated to her, what a edit , what a storyline, seriously seductive. I like specially 167th , 186th, 196th and 205th post. Superb man. You are a champ

Throwback

Look at these photos of trisha teasing him and fucking him for her pleasure. It has turned wrong now
She is shocked. Look how she is riding him

9scRlR.jpg

9scl1Z.jpg

9shQB6.jpg

9sh9sD.jpg

All these happened way back In 2012. What did trisha do did she fuck him again or did he leak the pics. Will continue .. Good night keep supporting

THROWBACK SERIES CONTINUES

Trisha is in deo thoughts she doesn't want to fuck the makeup man again. She just fucked him because she became too horny and makeup man was the only guy in the room.. Why should I fuck him again was her question so she sent a message to him and went to shoot the rest of the song sequence

9sWef7.jpg

THROWBACK SERIES

Trisha sent the message and went out to shoot.
It was a horny song sequence the director wanted to shoot the sexiest of trisha
Trisha wore a saree and the shoot went on
Director: Trisha u look upset what happened
Trisha: No sir nothing what should I do
Director : Trisha this is a very horny song while its going on try to show your navel
Trisha: Ha no sir its not enough wait look ill remove the saree like this,

9sYDtt.jpg

Is this ok sir.
The entire unit got stunned
Director: Shit trisha u seriously know how to seduce audience. Now please wear a towel and come
Trisha: Ok sir

Trisha wears a towel and shoot goes on.

9sYFEd.jpg

The message is from her makeup man and she saw and gave her shock of her life

9sY1Ij.jpg

Trisha is fucking shocked. She fucked a producer many months back and right now the messages are loading. Whats she gonna do.. Will she fuck the makeupman man as of no option or do something else we will wait and see

Right now the photos are LOADING....

Will be continued ..

THROWBACK SERIES

Trisha sent the message and went out to shoot.
It was a horny song sequence the director wanted to shoot the sexiest of trisha
Trisha wore a saree and the shoot went on
Director: Trisha u look upset what happened
Trisha: No sir nothing what should I do
Director : Trisha this is a very horny song while its going on try to show your navel
Trisha: Ha no sir its not enough wait look ill remove the saree like this,

9sYDtt.jpg

Is this ok sir.
The entire unit got stunned
Director: Shit trisha u seriously know how to seduce audience. Now please wear a towel and come
Trisha: Ok sir

Trisha wears a towel and shoot goes on.

9sYFEd.jpg

The message is from her makeup man and she saw and gave her shock of her life

9sY1Ij.jpg

Trisha is fucking shocked. She fucked a producer many months back and right now the messages are loading. Whats she gonna do.. Will she fuck the makeupman man as of no option or do something else we will wait and see

Right now the photos are LOADING....

Will be continued ..
Interesting

THROWBACK SERIES

The photos loaded it was trisha in full mood sex with a producer she fucked him full night and the makeup has taken all these photos secretly. Look what a mad bitch trisha is

9som0G.jpg

9sopcK.jpg

9so1ds.jpg

9soYUJ.jpg

9soe4h.jpg

9sou7t.jpg

And finally after a full night fuck he cummed on her multiple times

9so7Ld.jpg

Thats it.. Trisha started crying

THROWBACK SERIES
Thats it trisha started crying like anything. What will she do now. She doesn't want to fuck him, but all her photos are going to leak in the internet. Trisha is devastated.

She has no other option. If these photos leak her career is done.. What did she do back in 2012
Wait and watch.. WILL BE CONTINUED

9sorde.jpg

My goodness ! What a naughty plot , what storyline, and what terrific fakes....Take a bow. Just one looks at Trisha and my ballistic missile is ready to launch inside her ;) ...
I N C R E D I B L E Thread .(y)(y)(y)
Thank you bro getting it from you is an honour

THROWBACK SERIES

Trisha was crying suddenly she received another msg
Makeup man : sorry I left out
Look how u fucked me yesterday I need the same sex today too..
Shall we try it one more time babe

9sr2T6.jpg

Trisha started screaming and shouting after seeing this pic, the director heard it and came by

THROWBACK SERIES
The director came and asked trisha, trisha just avoided it
Later the director asked
Dir: Trisha I wanted to ask something for a long time. I once saw u with a little hair in ur armpit but u quickly removed it. I mostly see you only with fine shaved pits have u ever had armpit hair

Trisha: yes sir I do grow armpit hair when there is no shoot. I feel lazy to shave it

Dir: ho fine do u have any photos of it trisha. Ill have a quick look on It

Trisha: Oh why not let me search.. Ahh here is it

9sJd36.jpg

Dir: Ho wow thats stunning when u took it

Trisha: I once took it long back in a photoshoot sir I forgot to shave it. The photographer told to give a still with this and then I went and shaved it

Dir : Thats nice. Do one thing we have a very horny song sequence mostly ull be around only I. A bra and tracks grow these hair ill make a lot of ur moments to show these.. It would be damn sexy for the song. Dont shave for a month

Trisha: Oh ok sir. Is this just for the song sir

Dir: Song and to suck too

Trisha : Haha I got u naughty ?

Director went away and trisha again started feeling crying she couldnt come away from makeup man blackmailing her. She is still thinking

THROWBACK SERIES

The photos loaded it was trisha in full mood sex with a producer she fucked him full night and the makeup has taken all these photos secretly. Look what a mad bitch trisha is

9som0G.jpg

9sopcK.jpg

9so1ds.jpg

9soYUJ.jpg

9soe4h.jpg

9sou7t.jpg

And finally after a full night fuck he cummed on her multiple times

9so7Ld.jpg

Thats it.. Trisha started crying
Super

THROWBACK SERIES

Trisha came back home she went to a shower she was thinking of this the whole time even during shower

9sv0Ge.jpg

After showering she came back and slept in the bed. Earlier mrg she woke up and started thibking of this again.. She realised she didn't wear anything inside and she slept nude last night
The makeup man thoughts didn't leave to even sleep peacefully. Poor baby..

9svsTq.jpg

THRIWBACK SERIES
Trisha has hectic shoot today so she woke up from her bed real fast
She was half asleep still today there is very hot sequence going on its a bikini shoot/song and trisha should avoid breakfast to look fit.. She got up from her

9slZ46.jpg

She was just wearing a small panty, she now started searching for a boxer

9sli7D.jpg

She got it

9slOl0.jpg

After wearing it she went straight to brush her teeth

9sla3o.jpg

She finished brushing her hence she removed her shirt off again and went straight to bath

9sl4h5.jpg

9slS5I.jpg

She has whole new lot of surprises today.. 3 different bikini shoots and one makeup man just waiting to fuck the bitch.. Fucking day ahead for her..

THROWBACK SERIES
Trisha entered the caravan and quickly changed her dress.

9TNzre.jpg

Suddenly the makeup man came and demanded sex from trisha he refused she didn't leave him. Look what he is doing to her

9TNN8q.jpg

9TNtP6.jpg

9TNxWD.jpg

9TNsTr.jpg

9TNXE5.jpg

He fucked trisha so ruthlessly that she started to cry.. She couldn't take him as he went too faster and very rough with her
9TNqn9.jpg

Thats it trisha couldnt hold it anymore she squirted

9TNIz7.jpg

He cummed in her armpits.

9TNVII.jpg

And with that trisha fired him.. She also took all the photos from him and sent him away.. With that the throwback series that happened in 2012 btw the makeupman and trisha comes to an end. Trisha. Recalls it today. If she faced him today she wouldn't have shouted.. ?
HOPE U ENJOYED THIS SERIES GUYS

Back