• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Tamil Actress Trisha nude fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
LEAKED

2 MORE.SELFIE OF TRISHA LEAKED..
DONT KNOW HOW THESE SELFIES LEAKED.
BUT NOW IT IS ON THE INTERNET

FUCKING BITCH SHE IS THINKING OF A NICE TIME

BUT IT IS GOING TO TURN A HELL NIGHT FOR THE BITCH

LEAKED

2 MORE.SELFIE OF TRISHA LEAKED..
DONT KNOW HOW THESE SELFIES LEAKED.
BUT NOW IT IS ON THE INTERNET

FUCKING BITCH SHE IS THINKING OF A NICE TIME

BUT IT IS GOING TO TURN A HELL NIGHT FOR THE BITCH

Ssssss.....mmmm...oooooo.....uffffff.....sekka seen thala ivala kandapadi ookanum

Trisha wakes up early in the morning with deep and sad thoughts
Its been years since trisha fucked guys. Nowdays her market is out. Once upon a time people used to flow from the industry just to fuck her. Now a days no one comes to her.. They think she is old.
Even yesterday her movie released and it became a disaster. She wants more opportunity but without fucking no one will give chance here.
She is the same whore who used to fuck cocks frequently before
Though trisha has fucked many guys in the industry she hasnt fucked any black cocks no double penetration no anal till date.. She wants all these but what to people think she is old and refused to fuck here
Guys do u think trisha is old and cant fuck guys now !?

Throwback
There is no theory that trisha fucks all guys she sees.. No thats wrong trisha is not a road side bitch to fuck all guys.. Even in film chances she doesnt fuck everyone she fucks only few guys mostly small time producers dont get to fuck her
Only big producer get to fuck her and if shes in mood
She only gives them options if she is horny she ask them to lick her pussy and boobs.. If not she gives them a handjob or blowjob
In extreme case she fucks few guy back then.
Look at this guy he begged trisha for sex but she just gave him a pussy licking opturtunity

wow superb

gorgeous trish, wanna lick her p**** as she spreads out like this, also gotta squeeze and suck her b()()bs...

supre
Trisha : Come give ne that camera.. Wait let me open my shirt. Now start strocking
Photogrpher : oh trisha why are seducing like this atlest give me a fuck
Trisha: no just strock hard watching me and move away ?
supremely realistic kudos to darkman for creating

Sorry no response here im trying to hard to do fakes yet very low response so not making lot of fakes..
I think I might close the thread soon
Anyway here are few
Not adding any stories

Sorry no response here im trying to hard to do fakes yet very low response so not making lot of fakes..
I think I might close the thread soon
Anyway here are few
Not adding any stories

Don't even think of closing the thread...