• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story TV Actress sex stories...

TMKOC - Babita Ji...
(Munmun Dutta)
Episode 1: Iyer's Secret
The sun was setting as Babita walked into the living room, ready for another night alone. Her husband, Iyer, had been working late every night this week, leaving her feeling neglected and unfulfilled. As she sat down on the couch, she noticed that he wasn’t home yet again. She let out a deep sigh and decided it was time to take matters into her own hands.

Babita stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked, sitting confidently on the sofa. She knew that Iyer would be surprised when he saw her like this – after all, she rarely showed such boldness. But tonight, she needed something to spark their relationship back to life.

As she waited for Iyer to arrive, she started to fantasize about all the things she wanted to do to him once he got home

Suddenly, she heard the front door open, and she quickly covered herself up. Iyer walked in, looking tired but happy to see her. “Hi baby,” he said, walking over to give her a kiss.

5-AXlbxX_yGdCm6JOrtrptMzK9uB1FZzROSpQkBC4X65kTqWApy5BUL_kTNwDkWElR59ulLv4H3X-b_xgxTLyR0zG8NUjPzscdq1Zmb_BPe3TIdf4tYNxVDE50ErAPe6ES2dOzPoCZuN45FpAKP84zQ

But as soon as he saw her sitting there naked on the couch, he froze. He looked at her with surprise and confusion written all over his face.

“What are you doing?” he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Babita smiled seductively and replied, “I thought we could spend some quality time together.”

V-YNuDxv4iNqaca0F-Tzy6gEKKoI4I3O1bU1D9aiazzckJta8mSmoaWi-S0Qg9JwvkepL7Rc9YX0oQ3J-M7yPvbUE-0JCcCAalydoVFnhiKv-u8gZ-8uDJqUVMA0Qq1AIfPFv8JfFq_OJEy5wCEJwDM

Iyer couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His wife had never been so forward before. But as he stood there staring at her perfect body, he found himself getting aroused.
VRLvYFEJJmbOFzFh8NvmLpCytErv9YyZCwQCUbmyzYX7Pde2cRqcYrfh5VSpsvHUzjkk4yHowKRNOuklQzSNuj2nwcF3VX7eeny27rgY5j4yuC9QY3dW-KBf0VHIuDiM4YOtnUMDTKTrfshHpLJNgpo

He hesitated for a moment before finally saying, “Okay…but just this once.”

Babita grinned from ear to ear, knowing that she had won this round.

They spent the next few hours exploring each other’s bodies, touching and caressing every inch of skin. Babita’s confidence only grew stronger as they went along, and Iyer found himself becoming more and more turned on by her boldness.

Just as they were both reaching their peak, Iyer suddenly stopped and looked down at his groin. “Wait a minute,” he said, panic in his voice. “Where’s my penis?”
PnNSIzK1-xsbB_L5I50T6AqMrVpQztP70KRsNOUobAuGc3-sZbzOBi81Zv1vQr15heYYcL6WcNXmo2ubD1gNp9AAb1vaQcG36eY0tJ5LrDy7FdqGzDGd0JyYViupbKrk74-n3ywhfKOkQR_tE0n3uDs

Babita looked down too and gasped in shock. There was no sign of his penis – it was gone!

gLLyZ8rgjFqyxCUFjETDzCh1xJtSW-_2JsAvp-PGE7KwzlXQ96nzlBF92hB0utzeUb5AK_6bwONOwo8CdrKYzfeJuzsqPQJDPp32BPvb5495168jN_8n4WbINwP8flmwO-46QHZ6HWsVSAu7nNx3WyI

Iyer explained that he had undergone a penectomy several years ago due to health issues. He hadn’t told Babita because he didn’t want to scare her away.

giOhQzCPqIR8iSkxIuXoMd00JDsyyLjRLu6QCHXhNhRf7JMJnv7RH38Or6oaZdbAG8SCa-GzkTTKIYxakj4uOXK86qG5vI_bQsoShSJQnBJ_olGtg89IzQJ0fMYe0kK_0d-5aVhg0PPTkXyDA3Hso9Y

Babita was taken aback by this revelation, but she didn’t show it.

NrUSDpiuxxTdsTExvoNuLIqQ2IMSMz0STmOwIvA80XB7K8241vWqlHWxVcTGRfMInt5YKrvqqlShj_cnqSkUw2I0jlFNjI0m_o-nwfCGUfYhOBZB9eJ_TxwDyQiElLvIKsMIw3O2rpP28onal0l8fuI

Instead, she leaned in close and whispered in his ear, “It doesn’t matter to me. You’re still the same person inside.”

yUslKiqmBxUMlDQW8VA83SfDbEt8mpGE3TK4PcrSPLJmyUATZc3xxv_8ARLcMPHHCdqEvBcCaj3cb7aCSV29NCpXAmjIQxF66FlcN5SqJ2y6tBxaWwoV-3x8g_vxo9qkFkcoNCbBu__7MSTaMT77EPo

She then took his hand and led him towards the bedroom, where they continued their intimate session without any physical barriers.

-K8Zvl3TlpRzZf0iysH_JCcSpOo57G92bCIDSSgqOtuo4pQwmObXKoIEel9bmwpLXI994pyhK_YXjB6cUCyaWD_gTkAtBadrOxj-oanx9IwRhcGnHkKc-vXnRi_WewYHKo3uazYSc_uEIoc1AZ-7Z2I

As they lay in bed afterwards, wrapped up in each other’s arms, Babita realized that this might have been the best night of their marriage yet. She had shown Iyer that she was willing to take risks and explore new things, and in return, he had opened up to her in ways he never had before.

And although they may have lost a part of themselves in the process, they gained something much more valuable – a deeper understanding and appreciation for one another.

aJH4_MSQJp02ByDBS3ox_Dl_TMWHDzZBG8QtPPSTgINuUNmJoV8O4ZYiWEJ0BHkCsK2xs0vKhVOWbipmMm1X1-LHRPTb9xKa4ER-wFNYSXAym7lChG8qO7LNVws1oGrPOdnr1sUIn54hPKsfqXYMerY

to be cont...

TMKOC
Episode 2: Babita and Daya Bhabhi.

image.jpg
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

5a.jpg
6.jpg

6a.jpg
7.jpg

7a.jpg
7b.jpg

8.jpg
8a.jpg

8b.jpg
8c.jpg

9.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg
Amazing work 👍 please Do This types lesbian series on Anita bhabhi Saumya Tandon and Angoori bhabhi Shubhangi atre they both are super 🔥 Plz plz make series on Bhabhi ji Ghar par hai also Doneting 100 DF coins for your time and great work 👍

P
TMKOC - Babita Ji...
(Munmun Dutta)
Episode 1: Iyer's Secret
The sun was setting as Babita walked into the living room, ready for another night alone. Her husband, Iyer, had been working late every night this week, leaving her feeling neglected and unfulfilled. As she sat down on the couch, she noticed that he wasn’t home yet again. She let out a deep sigh and decided it was time to take matters into her own hands.

Babita stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked, sitting confidently on the sofa. She knew that Iyer would be surprised when he saw her like this – after all, she rarely showed such boldness. But tonight, she needed something to spark their relationship back to life.

As she waited for Iyer to arrive, she started to fantasize about all the things she wanted to do to him once he got home

Suddenly, she heard the front door open, and she quickly covered herself up. Iyer walked in, looking tired but happy to see her. “Hi baby,” he said, walking over to give her a kiss.

5-AXlbxX_yGdCm6JOrtrptMzK9uB1FZzROSpQkBC4X65kTqWApy5BUL_kTNwDkWElR59ulLv4H3X-b_xgxTLyR0zG8NUjPzscdq1Zmb_BPe3TIdf4tYNxVDE50ErAPe6ES2dOzPoCZuN45FpAKP84zQ

But as soon as he saw her sitting there naked on the couch, he froze. He looked at her with surprise and confusion written all over his face.

“What are you doing?” he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Babita smiled seductively and replied, “I thought we could spend some quality time together.”

V-YNuDxv4iNqaca0F-Tzy6gEKKoI4I3O1bU1D9aiazzckJta8mSmoaWi-S0Qg9JwvkepL7Rc9YX0oQ3J-M7yPvbUE-0JCcCAalydoVFnhiKv-u8gZ-8uDJqUVMA0Qq1AIfPFv8JfFq_OJEy5wCEJwDM

Iyer couldn’t believe what he was hearing. His wife had never been so forward before. But as he stood there staring at her perfect body, he found himself getting aroused.
VRLvYFEJJmbOFzFh8NvmLpCytErv9YyZCwQCUbmyzYX7Pde2cRqcYrfh5VSpsvHUzjkk4yHowKRNOuklQzSNuj2nwcF3VX7eeny27rgY5j4yuC9QY3dW-KBf0VHIuDiM4YOtnUMDTKTrfshHpLJNgpo

He hesitated for a moment before finally saying, “Okay…but just this once.”

Babita grinned from ear to ear, knowing that she had won this round.

They spent the next few hours exploring each other’s bodies, touching and caressing every inch of skin. Babita’s confidence only grew stronger as they went along, and Iyer found himself becoming more and more turned on by her boldness.

Just as they were both reaching their peak, Iyer suddenly stopped and looked down at his groin. “Wait a minute,” he said, panic in his voice. “Where’s my penis?”
PnNSIzK1-xsbB_L5I50T6AqMrVpQztP70KRsNOUobAuGc3-sZbzOBi81Zv1vQr15heYYcL6WcNXmo2ubD1gNp9AAb1vaQcG36eY0tJ5LrDy7FdqGzDGd0JyYViupbKrk74-n3ywhfKOkQR_tE0n3uDs

Babita looked down too and gasped in shock. There was no sign of his penis – it was gone!

gLLyZ8rgjFqyxCUFjETDzCh1xJtSW-_2JsAvp-PGE7KwzlXQ96nzlBF92hB0utzeUb5AK_6bwONOwo8CdrKYzfeJuzsqPQJDPp32BPvb5495168jN_8n4WbINwP8flmwO-46QHZ6HWsVSAu7nNx3WyI

Iyer explained that he had undergone a penectomy several years ago due to health issues. He hadn’t told Babita because he didn’t want to scare her away.

giOhQzCPqIR8iSkxIuXoMd00JDsyyLjRLu6QCHXhNhRf7JMJnv7RH38Or6oaZdbAG8SCa-GzkTTKIYxakj4uOXK86qG5vI_bQsoShSJQnBJ_olGtg89IzQJ0fMYe0kK_0d-5aVhg0PPTkXyDA3Hso9Y

Babita was taken aback by this revelation, but she didn’t show it.

NrUSDpiuxxTdsTExvoNuLIqQ2IMSMz0STmOwIvA80XB7K8241vWqlHWxVcTGRfMInt5YKrvqqlShj_cnqSkUw2I0jlFNjI0m_o-nwfCGUfYhOBZB9eJ_TxwDyQiElLvIKsMIw3O2rpP28onal0l8fuI

Instead, she leaned in close and whispered in his ear, “It doesn’t matter to me. You’re still the same person inside.”

yUslKiqmBxUMlDQW8VA83SfDbEt8mpGE3TK4PcrSPLJmyUATZc3xxv_8ARLcMPHHCdqEvBcCaj3cb7aCSV29NCpXAmjIQxF66FlcN5SqJ2y6tBxaWwoV-3x8g_vxo9qkFkcoNCbBu__7MSTaMT77EPo

She then took his hand and led him towards the bedroom, where they continued their intimate session without any physical barriers.

-K8Zvl3TlpRzZf0iysH_JCcSpOo57G92bCIDSSgqOtuo4pQwmObXKoIEel9bmwpLXI994pyhK_YXjB6cUCyaWD_gTkAtBadrOxj-oanx9IwRhcGnHkKc-vXnRi_WewYHKo3uazYSc_uEIoc1AZ-7Z2I

As they lay in bed afterwards, wrapped up in each other’s arms, Babita realized that this might have been the best night of their marriage yet. She had shown Iyer that she was willing to take risks and explore new things, and in return, he had opened up to her in ways he never had before.

And although they may have lost a part of themselves in the process, they gained something much more valuable – a deeper understanding and appreciation for one another.

aJH4_MSQJp02ByDBS3ox_Dl_TMWHDzZBG8QtPPSTgINuUNmJoV8O4ZYiWEJ0BHkCsK2xs0vKhVOWbipmMm1X1-LHRPTb9xKa4ER-wFNYSXAym7lChG8qO7LNVws1oGrPOdnr1sUIn54hPKsfqXYMerY

to be cont...
Please make Anita bhabhi Saumya Tandon and Subhangi atre this type of stories but sex stories like David fucking Anita Bhoore fucking Angoori plz plz

Back