• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Kanchana Anuradhi featured in New Commercial.
Unreal Episode 5
Suncream Commercial (Naked Version)
Kanchana-Anuradhi-Naked-Ad-GIF.gif

TO DOWNLOAD πŸ‘‰ CLICK HERE πŸ‘ˆ

Here is everyone's favorite cricketer Smriti Mandhana's Jearcy Promotion Video. 🏏 There 3 Versions and 3 different stories. Choose which one is better.
Unreal Episode 7

Underwear Version

Our favorite cricket slut, Smriti got so drunk last night. After playing the final match but losing it, she was very upset and drunken until she blacked out. The next morning, she was woken up because she heard someone repeatedly ring her bell. She was trying to remember what happened last night because she had a headache and a hangover. Her hair was messy, and a bad smell came from her.

Then she walks to the door and opens it. She saw the Personal Social Media Marketing Manager and crew waiting outside. "WTF, Mandhana, where have you been? I told you today we have to shoot a new Jearcy promotion video. Why aren't you ready?" Smriti's mood gets upset, and she says, "Give me a minute, sir; in a minute I'll be ready." Then she runs toward her washroom, quickly brushing her teeth, washing her face, fixing her hair, and quickly putting new jercy on her.

Then she walked to her living room and saw everyone looking at her and someone smiling at her. She ignored them because she was already late. The marketing manager saw her and looked at her up to the bottom three times, then smiled with an evil look. "Why sir? Any problem?" she asked out of confusion. She still had some hangovers. "Nothing, Mandhana; you look perfect for this campaign. Guys, let's quickly shoot this and publish this promo campaign," the social media marketing manager said.

They give her a script, and after several attempts, they finally shoot it. After that, Smriti goes in front of the mirror to see herselfβ€”is she looking bad or good? After she saw her own reflection in the mirror, her jaw dropped. She realized she didn't have any pants on. She forgot to put anything on her because of a hangover and a rush. She's in her underwear. She looked at her bottom and ran toward her social media marketing manager to stop him from publishing it. But she was too late. The social media marketing manager, who has access to all of her social media accounts, already uploaded and published the video on her Every Official Social Media Accounts without any editing.

Poor Smriti!

Smriti-Underware.gif

Last edited:
Cricketer Smriti Mandhana's Jearcy Promotion Video. 🏏
Unreal Episode 7

"Speedo" Sport Bikini Version

The world-famous professional sportswear brand "Speedo" wants to do their marketing campaign about female sportswear in India. They were looking for a lot of sports stars and celebrities for this campaign, so after much research, they decided to hire famous cricketer Smriti Mandana as their brand icon around India.

They contacted her and arranged some webinars with her. At their final webinar, they asked Smriti, "Miss Mandhana, So you understand every rule and regulation about our product and this campaign?" And she said, "Yeah, sure, I know what I do." Then they ask her again "So, Miss, you are going to sign our agreement. But after signing it, you can't change your decision. For 10 years, you have belonged to us. You need to follow the orders, which is exactly what we are saying. Understood?" Smriti said, "Yes, yes, what's wrong with working with the sportsware brand? It's not bad. I'm ready" Then they said, "Mandhana, You are hired!"

A few days later, after she signed their agreement, they sent her a package and letter mentioning she needed to wear what they sent to her and go public, take pictures and videos with it, and share them all around her social media. And they specially mentioned she can't cover or wear anything above it. She just threw the letter and opened the package, hoping to see professional sportswear like gym leggings, cricket bottoms, or running shorts. But she found a Sport bikini with a white Speedo logo in the middle. She was terrified and upset about this and quickly arranged another webinar with the "Speedo" company.

"What's the problem, Miss Mandhana?" They asked. Smriti, with a fully upset face, said, "Sir, this is a joke. I can't wear this and walk around my country." They asked, "We tell you, Mandhana, you have now belonged to us for 10 years. You signed our agreement." Smriti said, "Sir, this is not America; I can't wear this little piece of clothing and go public;
I can't post any photos or videos with them. I'm an Indian girl, sir. My people are not going to be happy about this.

They're going to think I'm a cheap slut. I need to cancel my agreement, sir." Smriti was getting angry, terryfing, and crying at the same time. "You didn't understand my situation, sir. My aunts and uncles are going to kill me if I wear something like this, especially in public." A tear fell down her cheek. "We are sorry, Miss Mandhana; there are no backsteps, no agreement cancellations. You need to do what we say for the next 10 years."

From that day on, she was forced to wear every speedo wears they sent to her.

Smriti-Speedo.gif

Last edited:
Unreal Episode 7

Naked Version
I'm not going to be writing about this story. I give it to you. πŸ˜‰

Write some creative short stories. Let's see who's the most creative. Anyone who has successfully done it can work with me in the future. Good Luck.

Smriti-Naked.gif

Last edited:
Unreal Episode 7

The world-famous professional sportswear brand "Speedo" wants to do their marketing campaign about female sportswear in India. They were looking for a lot of sports stars and celebrities for this campaign, so after much research, they decided to hire famous cricketer Smriti Mandana as their brand icon around India.

They contacted her and arranged some webinars with her. At their final webinar, they asked Smriti, "Miss Mandhana, So you understand every rule and regulation about our product and this campaign?" And she said, "Yeah, sure, I know what I do." Then they ask her again "So, Miss, you are going to sign our agreement. But after signing it, you can't change your decision. For 10 years, you have belonged to us. You need to follow the orders, which is exactly what we are saying. Understood?" Smriti said, "Yes, yes, what's wrong with working with the sportsware brand? It's not bad. I'm ready" Then they said, "Mandhana, You are hired!"

A few days later, after she signed their agreement, they sent her a package and letter mentioning she needed to wear what they sent to her and go public, take pictures and videos with it, and share them all around her social media. And they specially mentioned she can't cover or wear anything above it. She just threw the letter and opened the package, hoping to see professional sportswear like gym leggings, cricket bottoms, or running shorts. But she found a Sport bikini with a white Speedo logo in the middle. She was terrified and upset about this and quickly arranged another webinar with the "Speedo" company.

"What's the problem, Miss Mandhana?" They asked. Smriti, with a fully upset face, said, "Sir, this is a joke. I can't wear this and walk around my country." They asked, "We tell you, Mandhana, you have now belonged to us for 10 years. You signed our agreement." Smriti said, "Sir, this is not America; I can't wear this little piece of clothing and go public;
I can't post any photos or videos with them. I'm an Indian girl, sir. My people are not going to be happy about this.

They're going to think I'm a cheap slut. I need to cancel my agreement, sir." Smriti was getting angry, terryfing, and crying at the same time. "You didn't understand my situation, sir. My aunts and uncles are going to kill me if I wear something like this, especially in public." A tear fell down her cheek. "We are sorry, Miss Mandhana; there are no backsteps, no agreement cancellations. You need to do what we say for the next 10 years."

Smriti-Speedo.gif

Brother you dropped ur crown πŸ‘‘
King of editing πŸ™πŸ™
I am soo glad that you make it
It looks soo real ur every edit look real only
Amazing work bro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Keep entertaining us by ur unrealistic talent

Unreal Episode 7

Smriti-Speedo.gif

Hot 😘

Brother you dropped ur crown πŸ‘‘
King of editing πŸ™πŸ™
I am soo glad that you make it
It looks soo real ur every edit look real only
Amazing work bro πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Keep entertaining us by ur unrealistic talent
Thanks. There first 3 Versions. First one was Underware Version. Read it also.

Back