• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu's New Instagram Story.
Unreal Episode 6
Samantha-Intagram-Story-2.gif

TO DOWNLOAD 👉 CLICK HERE 👈

Wao it's beautiful ❤️. Please make Bengali actress Giaa Sarkhel and Mishami Das and Ditipriya roy

Today, here's the special one.🥂 This is the biggest fake project and longest video I've ever done. It takes me 4 days, 4 hours of rendering, and a lot of resources. I hope you all enjoy this.

A lot of people tell me to make long-length videos. So here we have a 2-minute, 40-second fake video. In 02.40 of Runtime, I'll try my best to give you guys a full cinematic experience. But there are many shortcomings and issues in this video. I ask for some apology for it. And also, drop your ideas and comments for me. And watch full video as well.

This video is based on the Sri Lankan Tele-series "Susum Rasthiyaduwa" / "සුසුම් රස්තියාදුව" . And here we have a famous actress, "Dinithi Walgamage" who has a bitchy attitude. And also the annoying & toxic one. I recommended you use headphones 🎧 to get better experience. Anything isn't real in this video. All footages are edited.Also, I add some sound effects to make the experience better.
THumbnail-DINI.jpg

Last edited:
Dinithi Walgamage in "Susum Rasthiyaduwa" Special Episode.🤯 (02.40 Min Video)

What if, a Teledrama "Susum Rasthiyaduwa" Directed by STEFLER. See How Stefler improved performance of Dinithi Walgamage. Can he fix her bitchy attitudes? Watch the full video and use headphones 🎧 to get better experience get the full experience.
Unreal Episode 8

SUSUM-RASTHIYADUWA-SPECIAL-EPISODE-GIF.gif

Baby Gihani Karunarathna's recording a video for the new online movie audition. There are 4 versions, and same story connected each one.
Unreal Episode 9

After several years of trying, Gihani finally had a chance to act on the big screen. She sends a lot of emails and letters to "Stefler's Movie Studio," and then one day she receives a reply email from Movie Studio. It was the email for the online audition. They mentioned in the email, "Send 30 seconds of video. You are singing to the song we've sent to you. If you can impress our producer and director, we'll select you as the main role for this movie." Gihani was so excited, and she immediately recorded a video and sent it.

First Video She Sent

Gihani-Sanelka-Original.gif

After some hours, the movie studio sent another reply email saying, "Sorry, you are not selected." Gihani was so upset and asked, "Why, why can't you guys select me as the main role? What's wrong with me?" Studio said, "It's not about you; it's about our script. You are not suitable for this role."Then Gihani asked again "What's your script about?". Studio said, "This is a story about a poor village girl who sells her own breast milk to live, after she becomes successful and becomes a millionaire." Gihani was confused at first, then started to think, "Hmm. Think Gihani think. What do you do? Just give up or, however, get this chance."Then Gihani decided to send this...

Second Video She Sent (Cleavage Show)
Gihani-Sanelka-Cleavage-Show.gif

Last edited:
Baby Gihani Karunarathna's video for the new online movie audition.
Unreal Episode 9

After sending that cleavage-showing video of Gihani, she crossed fingers and waited for the confirmation email from Studio. Three days passed. However, there has been no response from the film studio. Gihani gets mad, but she sends another five emails asking about her confirmation. There is still no reply from the studio. Then she thought again, "I think maybe my video was boring. And my outfit, too. Maybe that's why they keep ignoring me. I'll send another one with a different outfit. A little-bit-sexy one."She chooses a new outfit, records the exact same video again, and sends it to the studio.

Third Video She Sent (No Milk Here)
Gihani-Sanelka-No-Milk.gif

Unreal Episode 9

After the third video, within 5 hours, the studio replied to Gihani. "It looks like you have more assets than we thought. But Miss Gihani, we need a confirmation." "Confirmation?" Gihani asked herself, then replied, "Confirm about what?" Studio said, "We need confirmation about your breasts. We need to confirm they are not fake or silicone ones. We need natural ones.

Gihani, with "Bruh Emote" 😐 on her face, replied, "C'mon, my breasts are real. not fake ones. They are natural. I can promise." Then the studio replied again, "We don't accept any promises. We need to see if they are natural and not shaggy and hanging like old lady. Nowadays, a lot of big breasts are hanging without any bra." Gihani was very upset and mad and said, "I'm not going to show my boobs for you guys." Studio peacefully replied, "Who's care about? If you want this role, the only thing you can do is just send a topless video to us." Poor Gihani asks herself again. "What are you doing, Gihani? This is your only and last chance. Don't miss it."After hours of thinking about topless video, she will decide to take the risk and reach for her dream movie role.

Fourth Video She Sent (Topless)
Gihani-Sanelka-Topless.gif

Unreal Episode 9

Gihani sent her topless video and waited for the studio feedback. 15 minutes later, Gihani's phone starts ringing. It's a call from an unknown number. She thought about ignoring it, but then suddenly realized, "What if this call is from Studio?" Then she immediately answered the phone. "Hello," Gihani said politely. "Hello, Gihani?" the other side asked. "Yes, Gihani is here," she said. "I'm an assistant director from Stefler's Movie Studio. I saw your video, and I sent it to our producer, sir. I think he's going to like it," the other side replied. "OMG, thank you. Finally, my dream comes true." Gihani was super happy about that news. "But Miss Gihani, there's a one thing," the assistant director said. "Now what? What's wrong with these people?" Gihani said with rageful thoughts.

"Producer Sir said he needed to see you fully naked as well," the assistant director said. "WTF? Why is that? I mean, what's the reason?" Gihani's face turned red. "He needs to confirm you have nice, clean pussy, and he also needs to confirm how many rods you can handle at the same time. He also said, This is a must know" assistant director said. Gihani's body began to tremble. She talked to herself again. "What's happening, Gihani? What am I going to do? Can I give up my dream?"

Can anyone guess what Gihani is going to do next? Exactly, as you think, she's recoarding a fully nude video again. This is the end of a story. Drop your comments for me.

Last Video She Sent (Fully Naked)
Gihani-Sanelka-Naked.gif

Last edited:
Dinithi Walgamage in "Susum Rasthiyaduwa" Special Episode.🤯 (02.40 Min Video)

What if, a Teledrama "Susum Rasthiyaduwa" Directed by STEFLER. See How Stefler improved performance of Dinithi Walgamage. Can he fix her bitchy attitudes? Watch the full video and use headphones 🎧 to get better experience get the full experience.
Unreal Episode 8

SUSUM-RASTHIYADUWA-SPECIAL-EPISODE-GIF.gif

Unreal Episode 9

After the third video, within 5 hours, the studio replied to Gihani. "It looks like you have more assets than we thought. But Miss Gihani, we need a confirmation." "Confirmation?" Gihani asked herself, then replied, "Confirm about what?" Studio said, "We need confirmation about your breasts. We need to confirm they are not fake or silicone ones. We need natural ones.

Gihani, with "Bruh Emote" 😐 on her face, replied, "C'mon, my breasts are real. not fake ones. They are natural. I can promise." Then the studio replied again, "We don't accept any promises. We need to see if they are natural and not shaggy and hanging like old lady. Nowadays, a lot of big breasts are hanging without any bra." Gihani was very upset and mad and said, "I'm not going to show my boobs for you guys." Studio peacefully replied, "Who's care about? If you want this role, the only thing you can do is just send a topless video to us." Poor Gihani asks herself again. "What are you doing, Gihani? This is your only and last chance. Don't miss it."After hours of thinking about topless video, she will decide to take the risk and reach for her dream movie role.

Unreal Episode 9

Gihani sent her topless video and waited for the studio feedback. 15 minutes later, Gihani's phone starts ringing. It's a call from an unknown number. She thought about ignoring it, but then suddenly realized, "What if this call is from Studio?" Then she immediately answered the phone. "Hello," Gihani said politely. "Hello, Gihani?" the other side asked. "Yes, Gihani is here," she said. "I'm an assistant director from Stefler's Movie Studio. I saw your video, and I sent it to our producer, sir. I think he's going to like it," the other side replied. "OMG, thank you. Finally, my dream comes true." Gihani was super happy about that news. "But Miss Gihani, there's a one thing," the assistant director said. "Now what? What's wrong with these people?" Gihani said with rageful thoughts.

"Producer Sir said he needed to see you fully naked as well," the assistant director said. "WTF? Why is that? I mean, what's the reason?" Gihani's face turned red. "He needs to confirm you have nice, clean pussy, and he also needs to confirm how many rods you can handle at the same time. He also said, This is a must know" assistant director said. Gihani's body began to tremble. She talked to herself again. "What's happening, Gihani? What am I going to do? Can I give up my dream?"

Can anyone guess what Gihani is going to do next? Exactly, as you think, she's recoarding a fully nude video again. This is the end of a story. Drop your comments for me.

Last Video She Sent (Fully Naked)
Gihani-Sanelka-Naked.gif

superb bro 😍 we want more like this @STEFLER_X bro please can you make some of this actress fakes
Tanasha Hatharasingha , Oshadi Himasha , Emasha senevirathne , Maheshi Madusanka , Fairoza Fairooz , Dedunu Akarshani and more teledrama fakes

Re-Upload Missing Video
Baby Gihani Karunarathna's recording a video for the new online movie audition. There are 4 versions, and same story connected each one.
Unreal Episode 9

After several years of trying, Gihani finally had a chance to act on the big screen. She sends a lot of emails and letters to "Stefler's Movie Studio," and then one day she receives a reply email from Movie Studio. It was the email for the online audition. They mentioned in the email, "Send 30 seconds of video. You are singing to the song we've sent to you. If you can impress our producer and director, we'll select you as the main role for this movie." Gihani was so excited, and she immediately recorded a video and sent it.

First Video She Sent

Gihani-Sanelka-Original.gif

After some hours, the movie studio sent another reply email saying, "Sorry, you are not selected." Gihani was so upset and asked, "Why, why can't you guys select me as the main role? What's wrong with me?" Studio said, "It's not about you; it's about our script. You are not suitable for this role."Then Gihani asked again "What's your script about?". Studio said, "This is a story about a poor village girl who sells her own breast milk to live, after she becomes successful and becomes a millionaire." Gihani was confused at first, then started to think, "Hmm. Think Gihani think. What do you do? Just give up or, however, get this chance."Then Gihani decided to send this...

Gihani-Sanelka-Cleavage-Show.gif

Re-Upload Missing Video
Unreal Episode 9

Back