• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement Why I can not make new threads here?

Reactions
DF Coins
  • In order to reduce spam and to maintain quality, newly joined members are restricted from making any new threads here.
  • New members can make threads in the New Members section and request admins to move your thread here.
  • Admins will review it and threads with high quality fakes will be moved here.
  • Exclusive fakers will have the right to make new threads here by default.
  • Any suggestions can be posted here.

Admins, can you review my threads and allow me to post here?

Hi admins please approve my thread for AI assisted faker's gallery. I have very High quality images and promise to further upload high quality content. I have by mistakenly put the tags thread to faker's gallery... please let me know how to change the tag to AI faker's gallery.

Please view my thread and kindly approve it

• In order to reduce spam and to maintain quality, newly joined members are restricted from making any new threads here.
  • New members can make threads in the New Members section and request admins to move your thread here.
  • Admins will review it and threads with high quality fakes will be moved here.
  • Exclusive fakers will have the right to make new threads here by default.
  • Any suggestions can be posted here.
Please giys you moved me to ai faker but haven’t made me a ai faker , all of my content is visisble on my thread please make me ai faker so that i would have enough df coins to provide free private fakes ,
PLEASE ?

Back