• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Your wife allowed the servant boy to record the sex video on one condition. Her face should not be disclosed.

See, how considerate your wife is about your reputation.

(Her video is quite popular among the slum area, thanks to your servant boy who leaked it to his friends.)

P.S : Pic taken from internet

how bhabhi never lets my dick free

Desi Masala
(Tara Sutaria Interview - Part 1)

Hello Friends,

We, Desi News, are launching our new magazine "Desi Masala" where actresses of Indian Film Industry will share their stories and reveal some secrets of their secret past life.

----

Tara Sutaria is the first actress who is here to share some spicy masala stories with us. Our own Desi boy "Desi" is going to host the interview with Tara and other actresses.

Desi : Hello Tara,I am your own Desi boy, "Desi" & welcome to Desi Masala

Tara : Hello Desi. Quite a unique name.

Desi : Thank you Tara and also thank you for being the First actress for coming here to share your secrets.

Tara : Actually, thanks to Desi News and you for giving me the platform for sharing my story.

Desi : Pleasure is all mine, Tara. Let's not waste our time in talks and start with some spicy masala stories. You were having some naughty stories to tell, right? Please be our guest and share some naughty secrets with me & your fans.

Tara : Thank you Desi. Actually, I was not sure about my debut in movies. So, I did some jobs which were quite controversial.

Desi : Can you tell me why your previous jobs were controversial?

Tara : I was working as a model for a Mumbai based lingerie studio. Well, it was not a regular lingerie studio... Umm.. How should I put this? Actually, it was a nude photo lingerie studio where I had to do... you know, some nude photoshoot.

Desi : Wow.. You just dropped a bomb in first answer..Haha..

Tara : Haha..Yeah. I.. Actually, my past is full of controversial stories, so I think, you should be prepared for a Nuclear Attack..Haha..

Desi : Hahaha.. but, wait a minute Tara.. I would love to see those spicy model nudes of yours. I mean, Show your nudes to your fans. Let them see your secret past too..

Tara : Here's a picture of my nude modelling. I was quite a shy girl back then. haha.

Desi : Wow.. Your boobs look firm & beautiful, Tara. Looks like you are quite experienced one in this.

Tara : Haha.. Thanks for the compliment, Desi. Here's some more pictures.

Desi : Wow Tara.. You are looking awesome. I envy your beautiful body. Can I touch your boobs right now..

Tara : Haha.. I would love it but not right now. I'll let you feel them once this interview ends.

(Tara winks at Desi)

Desi : Thank you Tara.. Let's continue with the interview. I am watching these pictures but they are not that much explicit. I mean, you haven't shown anything besides your boobs here.

(Tara smiles)

Desi : Ahha.. You smiled.. You definitely have something to show us, right?

Tara : Yes.. Well, my nude modelling photoshoot was not limited to partial nudity. We did some very explicit photoshoots. Do you want me to show the pictures?

Desi : Oh Tara.. Look at my pants. Can you see how hard my little Desi is? He is dying to see your secret pictures..

Tara : Haha.. You have a BIG boy down there.. Here's some secrets for your lil boy.

Desi : Holy Fucking Cow.. Oh My God.. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Tara.. Is this really you?

Tara : Yes..This is me before my debut in Bollywood.

Desi : Shit.. Look at that pink pussy. Damn.. Tara, you are some hot spicy bitch during your pre-debut days. I think I might bust in my pants while looking at these pics. hahaha..

Tara : Oh Desi.. You haven't seen anything yet.

Desi : Wh...What? There's more?

Tara : I haven't shared a secret with my fans yet. Today, I am going to reveal it here at "Desi Masala".

Desi : Tara, you are making me nervous with your words.. What's the secret you are trying to tell us?

Tara : Actually, I found out that Desi"Leaks" is trying to find my past secrets & I didn't want that to happen. So, tonight, I am going to share my sexual relations pictures with "Desi Masala".

(Desi jumps off the chair in excitement)

Desi : Holy Shit...Holy Shit.. You are... You are going to show your sex pictures to me? To your fans?

Tara : Yeah.. Isn't it better to reveal my secrets before someone other reveals it?

Desi : Yeah.. You are going to make us popular tomorrow girl.. This sensational news will make "Desi Masala" the best seller this month. Show us the pictures Queen.

Tara : Here's the 1st one. He is my ex-manager Manoj. He helped me with my debut project. Thanks to him, I got important role in "SIY-2".

Desi : Wow.. Lucky Bastard.. Did he get to suck only your boobs or...

Tara : Yeah Only boobs.. Well, I wanted him to fuck my pussy too, but he never understood the message. You know what I mean?

(Tara slightly spreads her legs and shows her panty-less pussy to Desi)

Desi : Yea...Yeah.. I understood the message. I am not stupid like Manoj.

(Desi continuously watches her pussy and Tara kept spreading her legs more and more)

Tara : Here's another pic.

Desi : Ahha... I knew it.. I knew it will be a BBC.

Tara : Yes. Who doesn't like BBC? Do you know, every Bollywood actress has fanatsy of getting BLACKED. Did you see Desi"Leaks" articles? All actresses were getting BLACKED by African men..

Desi : Yeah..But, how was the experience?

Tara : AWESOME.. They say "Once you go BLACK, you never go BACK".. That's true...

Desi : Haha.. That means you have plenty of BBC pictures in your gallery, right?

Tara : Yeah.. Do you want to see how African men fucked my Desi Pussy and filled if with their superior sperms?

Desi : Ohh...Your words.. You are showing your slutty side now.

(Desi pulls his dick out and starts stroking it in front of Tara)

Tara bends forward and holds Desi Dick and starts stroking it..

Desi : Aahh.. Guys.. We will be right back after a short break.. Keep reading this article till the end...

(To be continued)

Pic Credit : @desifakes

Bro ur work was tremendous..... Always there will be compliment only bro..... My bad, I told it in a funny way only bro.......... If u r not ok with it will delete it bro.....
Don't worry Bhai. No need to delete it. It was my weak English that made me ask this question. Always love the support from you guys. Thank you for your kind words.

Sneha loves Prasanna, but there's a secret she does not want him to find..

(QUESTION - Who's this Guy? Why Sneha is hiding her secret affair from her husband Prasanna...)
(ANSWER - Only Readers know)

Last edited:
Working on it. It will take some time because I am not able to find enough time to work on it. I will like your advice on the story. DM me for some ideas.
I dnt know whether u seriously need my feedback... Anyway since u said by 2mrw i will give u a small outline what i feel... If u wish pls take it into consideration

Boys' Group

This is a Whatsapp group created by some horny teenagers who want to lose their virginity to a woman older than them. They are not interested in girls of their age and crazily lust for elder women.

Some horny boys frequently posts pictures of women they secretly clicked on the group.

"Saw this Bhabhi in the market. Her name is Gauri Patil. She lives in DK colony, in Flat No. 203."

"Look at her. She knows how to attract that sabjiwala attention. Look at her waist bro.. Should I go to her house to fuck her?"

"Broo... Take me with you. Let's double penetrate her.. hehe"

"Here's another Bhabhi. Her name is Namrta Deshmukh. She lives near our college, her husband is living abroad. Bhabhi needs some love."

"Look at that ass bruh.. Someone is definitely banging her. She has an affair for sure."

"Yeah bro. I also think that. She must be satisfying her lust by having sex with boys like us.."

"Yeah.. We need to fuck her. I want her to take my virginity."

"Oh My God.. Who's this? Is this your mother? LOL"

"I wish she would be my mom. But, she is Kalpana Shinde, my neighbour bhabhi. Lost her husband in COVID. Leaving alone and giving me signals to fuck her widow pussy."

"Yeah bro.. She is giving signals for sure."

"Yeah. Who wears blouse like that in front of boys like us. Damn.. She is going to take your virginity Brooooo.."

"I would love that. Should I go and spank her Sanskari Ass?"

"Yeah bro.. Go ahead and spank that Sanskari Ass and fuck the shit out of her."

"Yo man.. Isn't she your mom? Damn.."

"Yeah.. I just wanted to share the pic here and let you know how hot my mom is."

"Dude... You are amazing. You should share more pics of your mom here. How about Incest with your mom. Fuck her bro.. Make your mom your bitch.."

"Yeah.. Go and Fuck your mom bro.. She will not protest. She will let you fuck her. Go and fuck her."

Desi Masala
(Tara Sutaria Interview - Part 1)

Hello Friends,

We, Desi News, are launching our new magazine "Desi Masala" where actresses of Indian Film Industry will share their stories and reveal some secrets of their secret past life.

----

Tara Sutaria is the first actress who is here to share some spicy masala stories with us. Our own Desi boy "Desi" is going to host the interview with Tara and other actresses.

Desi : Hello Tara,I am your own Desi boy, "Desi" & welcome to Desi Masala

Tara : Hello Desi. Quite a unique name.

Desi : Thank you Tara and also thank you for being the First actress for coming here to share your secrets.

Tara : Actually, thanks to Desi News and you for giving me the platform for sharing my story.

Desi : Pleasure is all mine, Tara. Let's not waste our time in talks and start with some spicy masala stories. You were having some naughty stories to tell, right? Please be our guest and share some naughty secrets with me & your fans.

Tara : Thank you Desi. Actually, I was not sure about my debut in movies. So, I did some jobs which were quite controversial.

Desi : Can you tell me why your previous jobs were controversial?

Tara : I was working as a model for a Mumbai based lingerie studio. Well, it was not a regular lingerie studio... Umm.. How should I put this? Actually, it was a nude photo lingerie studio where I had to do... you know, some nude photoshoot.

Desi : Wow.. You just dropped a bomb in first answer..Haha..

Tara : Haha..Yeah. I.. Actually, my past is full of controversial stories, so I think, you should be prepared for a Nuclear Attack..Haha..

Desi : Hahaha.. but, wait a minute Tara.. I would love to see those spicy model nudes of yours. I mean, Show your nudes to your fans. Let them see your secret past too..

Tara : Here's a picture of my nude modelling. I was quite a shy girl back then. haha.

Desi : Wow.. Your boobs look firm & beautiful, Tara. Looks like you are quite experienced one in this.

Tara : Haha.. Thanks for the compliment, Desi. Here's some more pictures.

Desi : Wow Tara.. You are looking awesome. I envy your beautiful body. Can I touch your boobs right now..

Tara : Haha.. I would love it but not right now. I'll let you feel them once this interview ends.

(Tara winks at Desi)

Desi : Thank you Tara.. Let's continue with the interview. I am watching these pictures but they are not that much explicit. I mean, you haven't shown anything besides your boobs here.

(Tara smiles)

Desi : Ahha.. You smiled.. You definitely have something to show us, right?

Tara : Yes.. Well, my nude modelling photoshoot was not limited to partial nudity. We did some very explicit photoshoots. Do you want me to show the pictures?

Desi : Oh Tara.. Look at my pants. Can you see how hard my little Desi is? He is dying to see your secret pictures..

Tara : Haha.. You have a BIG boy down there.. Here's some secrets for your lil boy.

Desi : Holy Fucking Cow.. Oh My God.. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Tara.. Is this really you?

Tara : Yes..This is me before my debut in Bollywood.

Desi : Shit.. Look at that pink pussy. Damn.. Tara, you are some hot spicy bitch during your pre-debut days. I think I might bust in my pants while looking at these pics. hahaha..

Tara : Oh Desi.. You haven't seen anything yet.

Desi : Wh...What? There's more?

Tara : I haven't shared a secret with my fans yet. Today, I am going to reveal it here at "Desi Masala".

Desi : Tara, you are making me nervous with your words.. What's the secret you are trying to tell us?

Tara : Actually, I found out that Desi"Leaks" is trying to find my past secrets & I didn't want that to happen. So, tonight, I am going to share my sexual relations pictures with "Desi Masala".

(Desi jumps off the chair in excitement)

Desi : Holy Shit...Holy Shit.. You are... You are going to show your sex pictures to me? To your fans?

Tara : Yeah.. Isn't it better to reveal my secrets before someone other reveals it?

Desi : Yeah.. You are going to make us popular tomorrow girl.. This sensational news will make "Desi Masala" the best seller this month. Show us the pictures Queen.

Tara : Here's the 1st one. He is my ex-manager Manoj. He helped me with my debut project. Thanks to him, I got important role in "SIY-2".

Desi : Wow.. Lucky Bastard.. Did he get to suck only your boobs or...

Tara : Yeah Only boobs.. Well, I wanted him to fuck my pussy too, but he never understood the message. You know what I mean?

(Tara slightly spreads her legs and shows her panty-less pussy to Desi)

Desi : Yea...Yeah.. I understood the message. I am not stupid like Manoj.

(Desi continuously watches her pussy and Tara kept spreading her legs more and more)

Tara : Here's another pic.

Desi : Ahha... I knew it.. I knew it will be a BBC.

Tara : Yes. Who doesn't like BBC? Do you know, every Bollywood actress has fanatsy of getting BLACKED. Did you see Desi"Leaks" articles? All actresses were getting BLACKED by African men..

Desi : Yeah..But, how was the experience?

Tara : AWESOME.. They say "Once you go BLACK, you never go BACK".. That's true...

Desi : Haha.. That means you have plenty of BBC pictures in your gallery, right?

Tara : Yeah.. Do you want to see how African men fucked my Desi Pussy and filled if with their superior sperms?

Desi : Ohh...Your words.. You are showing your slutty side now.

(Desi pulls his dick out and starts stroking it in front of Tara)

Tara bends forward and holds Desi Dick and starts stroking it..

Desi : Aahh.. Guys.. We will be right back after a short break.. Keep reading this article till the end...

(To be continued)

Pic Credit : @desifakes

After Break,

Tara swallows something and leaks her fingers and Desi controls his breathing and zips her pants..

Desi : H..Hello Friends, welcome back after a short break. Our special guest, Tara Sutaria just told us about her sexual relationship with African Men. Tell us more about it Tara..

Tara : Yeah.. I started having sexual relations with African men when I went to West Indies for some modelling schedule. I was roaming around the beach when I saw a young boy with big bulge in his pants.

(Tara with her BBC master)

Desi : Oh. He might be interested in fucking your Desi pussy..

Tara : Not only him. I saw many men were looking at me with lustful eyes. One man even spanked my ass on the beach.

Desi : Wow.. Then how did you react to the teasing?

Tara : I actually liked the way he spanked my ass. I was leaking and then my bodyguard Jonathan came to my rescue. He took me to my room and apologied for the action of locals. I saw bulge in his pants and decided to get BLACKED for the first time.

(Tara looking at her 1st BBC dick)

(Doggy Style Sex with Bodyguard)

Desi : You let your bodyguard fucked you?

Tara : Yeah. We fucked for whole night. You name it and he fucked me in that position.

Desi : Doggy Style?

(African Man teaching Desi Tara how to be an obedient bitch)

Tara : Yeah.. I can't remember how many times he spanked my Desi ass that night.

Desi : Did he ejaculated inside you?

Tara : Hahahaha..Of course Desi.. My Indian pussy was creampied for 6 times that night only. He always dumped his Carribbean seeds in my pussy.

(Creampied by BBC, Desi Tara is going to be a BBC breeding machine )

Desi : Wow.. Did you ever think about the consequences of unprotected sex? Like getting impregnated.

Tara : Yeah. Actually, I thought for a moment, but he released his hot white sperms in my womb for the first time, I lost my mind completely and kept asking him to impregnate my Indian pussy..

Desi : Really? What happened then?

Tara : Then he kept fucking me without protection and when my modelling schedule ended after 3 weeks, I learnt that he had impregnated me with his child..

Desi : Oh My God.. Are you serious?

Tara : Yeah. But he didn't want to take responsibility of the child, so I aborted it.

Desi : After this experience, did you allow other men to ejaculate inside you?

Tara : Yeah.. I didn't care about it to be honest. Getting impregnated by African Men was my fantasy and I still love it.

(Creampied by 2 BBC is a dream of Desi Sluts)

Desi : That means you still love to have unprotected sex with men?

Tara : Only African men. I never allowed any Asian or White man to have sex with me without protection.

(Sex with random BBC man during Modelling schedule)

(Sex with struggling Nigerian actor after film shooting)

(Before premier of Student Of The Year movie, Tara was having sex with random BBC she found on streets)

(Thanks to BBC investor, Tara got lead actress role in "Marjawaan")

(Promotion of Heropanti - 2 was so exciting for Tara as she found new BBC every day)

Desi : You are exceptionally honest Tara. Then tell me more about your BBC experience.

Tara : I let one of the actors fuck my ass. He was just a struggling Nigerian actor and I was so horny while staring at his black body that I ended up having ANAL sex with him.. Hahaha.

(High on drugs and BBC in asshole- Just a normal Tara Sutaria things)

Desi : An...Anal sex?

Tara : Yeah. We did some drugs before sex so I didn't feel much pain during that time.

Desi : You did drugs?

Tara : Yeah.. Come on Desi.. Don't be surprised. Every actress in India does drugs and has sex with random men. Do you know that there's a Whatsapp group of actress where they post their BBC adventures?

Desi : WHAT?

Tara realised her mistake and covers her mouth..

Tara : ooppss.. Desi.. Don't post this in an article. If Desi"Leaks" finds out about this, all actresses will kill me.

Desi : I will not post it in "Desi Masala" on one condition.

Tara looks at Desi as he unzips his pants again and starts stroking his dick.

Desi : You said you don't allow Desi men to fuck your pussy without protection, right?

Tara : Ye..Yeah..

Desi : I will keep your secret if you allow me to have unprotected sex with you tonight.

Tara smiles at Desi and started unbuttoning her dress..

Tara : Wow.. Blackmailing?

Desi : Not like that.

Tara : Alright.. Sooner or later, you'll realise your mistake. I will fuck you till your cock drain.......

Desi jumps over Tara before she finishes her sentence and starts squeezing her Desi Slutty Body.

(End of Tara Sutaria Interview.)

Pic Credit : To original creators

This story is fictional, idea of writer and has no relation with an actress mentioned in the story.

After Break,

Tara swallows something and leaks her fingers and Desi controls his breathing and zips her pants..

Desi : H..Hello Friends, welcome back after a short break. Our special guest, Tara Sutaria just told us about her sexual relationship with African Men. Tell us more about it Tara..

Tara : Yeah.. I started having sexual relations with African men when I went to West Indies for some modelling schedule. I was roaming around the beach when I saw a young boy with big bulge in his pants.

Tara : Not only him. I saw many men were looking at me with lustful eyes. One man even spanked my ass on the beach.

Tara : I actually liked the way he spanked my ass. I was leaking and then my bodyguard Jonathan came to my rescue. He took me to my room and apologied for the action of locals. I saw bulge in his pants and decided to get BLACKED for the first time.

Tara : Yeah. We fucked for whole night. You name it and he fucked me in that position.

Tara : Yeah.. I can't remember how many times he spanked my Desi ass that night.

Tara : Hahahaha..Of course Desi.. My Indian pussy was creampied for 6 times that night only. He always dumped his Carribbean seeds in my pussy.

Desi : Wow.. Did you ever think about the consequences of unprotected sex? Like getting impregnated.

Tara : Yeah. Actually, I thought for a moment, but he released his hot white sperms in my womb for the first time, I lost my mind completely and kept asking him to impregnate my Indian pussy..

Tara : Then he kept fucking me without protection and when my modelling schedule ended after 3 weeks, I learnt that he had impregnated me with his child..

Tara : Yeah. But he didn't want to take responsibility of the child, so I aborted it.

Tara : Yeah.. I didn't care about it to be honest. Getting impregnated by African Men was my fantasy and I still love it.

Tara : Only African men. I never allowed any Asian or White man to have sex with me without protection.

(Before premier of Student Of The Year movie, Tara was having sex with random BBC she found on streets)

(Promotion of Heropanti - 2 was so exciting for Tara as she found new BBC every day)

Desi : You are exceptionally honest Tara. Then tell me more about your BBC experience.

Tara : I let one of the actors fuck my ass. He was just a struggling Nigerian actor and I was so horny while staring at his black body that I ended up having ANAL sex with him.. Hahaha.

Tara : Yeah. We did some drugs before sex so I didn't feel much pain during that time.

Tara : Yeah.. Come on Desi.. Don't be surprised. Every actress in India does drugs and has sex with random men. Do you know that there's a Whatsapp group of actress where they post their BBC adventures?

Tara : ooppss.. Desi.. Don't post this in an article. If Desi"Leaks" finds out about this, all actresses will kill me.

Desi : You said you don't allow Desi men to fuck your pussy without protection, right?

Desi : I will keep your secret if you allow me to have unprotected sex with you tonight.

Tara : Alright.. Sooner or later, you'll realise your mistake. I will fuck you till your cock drain.......

Desi jumps over Tara before she finishes her sentence and starts squeezing her Desi Slutty Body.

This story is fictional, idea of writer and has no relation with an actress mentioned in the story.

Great update bro make more

After Break,

Plz make Tamanna Bhatiya sex stories bro

Genelia received the picture of her getting fucked by her driver. She called the person who sent the picture.

Genelia : He.. Hello Who's this?

"Hello Madam, I am the watchman. Did you like the picture? I have more of it. Should I send it to Ritesh Sir?"

Genelia : Wa.. Wait.. What do you want?

"I want to fuck your married pussy madam. How about tonight we fuck in your marital bed".

Genelia : I...I will do anything for you. Bu..But, don't share it anyone please..

"Ohh.. Actually, I sent it to some of my friends."

Genelia : Wh...What? Are you fucking kidding me?

"Don't worry Madam.. I will bring them with me tonight. All we want to taste your MILF body. Just for tonight. We'll delete it once we are satisfied."

Call disconnected...

Genelia looks at the mobile in horror..

Pic 1 Credit : @MrGhostRider

Boys' living next door, whom I treated like my own brothers, sent me a video of them fucking your Sanskari wife, Savita. I watched her getting double penetrated by those young boys and she kept asking them to fill her married pussy with their young thick hot sperms.

Pic taken from Internet

Slutty Stepmom

Sara was a shy and timid girl before her dad's marriage to Kareena Kapoor. When Kareena saw her new step daughter, she decided to turn her into a public cumdump.

Now, Sara regularly fucks around and spends time with unknown men. Sometimes, she even has lesbian sex with her step mother,Kareena.

Pic Credit: @DwightSchrute

3tDJW.jpg

Princess Kritika was the most beautiful woman in Kingdom Sanona. There were lots of kings who were lusting for her body. When an unknown foreign invader invaded Sanona Kingdom and killed King in front of Kritika, she realised that her Virgin Pussy belongs to the new king. She removed her dress in front of all horny men and asked new king to accept her as his new slave.

Pic Credit: @DwightSchrute

3AYBl.jpg

Desi News

Indian Film Industry has been shaken after a Big Drug Mafia surrendered himself to police. When police searched through his mobile, they found some very obscene pictures and they have asked one popular actress to come to police station for some investigation. Our sources have told us that the actress is none other than Rakul Preet Singh, who was having close relations with the Big Mafia.

3eKDM.jpg

(One of the pictures in Mafia Mobile)

Pic Credit : @DwightSchrute

Back