• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Whatsapp Chat
(Interracial Breeding Chat)

Katrina

Kareena
?
Go Girl
That's HOT
?
Finally

Alia
OMG Katz ?
Going BLACKED?
Vicky allowed it?

Anushka
Indian Hubby allows it
Alia
?
Your cucky will also allow it

Alia
Your cucky Virat allowed it?

Anushka
Ofcourse
He clicked this for me

I did unprotected tho
Chiku fapped whole day
LOL

Kareena
We also did it alot
BTW Ladies
Saif wants me to go for it

Alia
???

Kareena
Interracial Breeding ?
He wants black nawab ??

Anushka
Let's GO
We're planning too?

Alia
You guys crazy??
Netizens will go mad.
You know na

Kareena
Fuck them
??
Who cares

Katrina
I am already black breeding?
3 weeks already ?

Kareena
WOOHHH
???
Congrats..

Anushka
Damn Girl.?
Who breed you?

Katrina
One of above niggas
Maybe.

Kareena
Give me their numbers
I want these men too

Anushka
Me too
I want BBC baby

Whatsapp Chat

Katrina

Kareena
?
Go Girl
That's HOT
?
Finally

Alia
OMG Katz ?
Going BLACKED?
Vicky allowed it?

Anushka
Indian Hubby allows it
Alia
?

Alia

Anushka
Ofcourse
He clicked this for me

I did unprotected tho
Chiku fapped whole day
LOL

Kareena
We also did it alot
BTW Ladies

Alia
???

Kareena
Interracial Breeding ?
He wants black nawab ??

Anushka
Let's GO
We're planning too?

Alia
You guys crazy??
Netizens will go mad.
You know na

Kareena
Fuck them
??
Who cares

Katrina
3 weeks already ?

Kareena
WOOHHH
???
Congrats..

Anushka
Damn Girl.?
Who breed you?

Katrina
One of above niggas
Maybe.

Kareena
Give me their numbers
I want these men too

Anushka
Me too
I want BBC baby
Wow man

Whatsapp Chat

Katrina

Kareena
?
Go Girl
That's HOT
?
Finally

Alia
OMG Katz ?
Going BLACKED?
Vicky allowed it?

Anushka
Indian Hubby allows it
Alia
?

Alia

Anushka
Ofcourse
He clicked this for me

I did unprotected tho
Chiku fapped whole day
LOL

Kareena
We also did it alot
BTW Ladies

Alia
???

Kareena
Interracial Breeding ?
He wants black nawab ??

Anushka
Let's GO
We're planning too?

Alia
You guys crazy??
Netizens will go mad.
You know na

Kareena
Fuck them
??
Who cares

Katrina
3 weeks already ?

Kareena
WOOHHH
???
Congrats..

Anushka
Damn Girl.?
Who breed you?

Katrina
One of above niggas
Maybe.

Kareena
Give me their numbers
I want these men too

Anushka
Me too
I want BBC baby
just Amazing imagination and pic combination.. Just Awesome.
can u plz make on anjali Tendulkar & sara Tendulkar, where they saved career of sachin & trying on to get a career for arjun? if possible.

Sarrainodu

(Deleted Scene)

Dhanush and his men killed all villagers in the story. Mahalaxmi runs away from them and some of Dhanush's henchmen follows her. After 2 days, she gets caught by 2 of the henchmen and they decides to bring her back to Dhanush.

"W..Wait.. Don't take me to him. He'll kill me. Why don't we make a deal.", mahalaxmi unbuttons her blouse and shows her tits to them.

jh01j.jpg

"I will be your bitch till your lust satisfies. You can do anything with me, but let me go after it.", She starts kissing them passionately.

ioVpJ.jpg

Both of them started caressing her young Desi body. Mahalaxmi unzips their pants and takes their dick out of it. She looks surprised as she had never seen dicks that big.

"Your body will be penetrated by our dicks.", One of the thug squeezes her tits and lubricates his dick.

Before Mahalaxmi realises it, he penetrates her asshole and starts fucking her. She screams in pain as his dick drills her asshole deeper.

wTiue.jpg

"If you want to live happily, you have to do whatever we like", another man penetrates her pussy and both double penetrates her.

Mahalaxmi was in pain but she accepts their dicks in her body and keeps on enjoying it for the whole day. They keeps on raping her for 4 days and released everything in her body.

Both henchmen leaves her after satisfying their lust. Mahalaxmi runs away from them, but after running for 4KM, she gets caught by another 2 henchmen.

She offered the same deal to them and gets fucked by them.

MbKpa.jpg

In Sarrainodu, we see her running to Gana when henchmen runs behind her. We never see how she gets fucked by them during that time. Director deletes the scene to shorten the film.

Pic Credit : @homework4557 , @Deviant Fakes , @DwightSchrute

Sarrainodu
(Deleted Scene -2)

Obul Reddy is blackmailing Jaya Prakash, Mahalaxmi Father for the money he took from hi. To save himself, Jaya Prakash sends his daughter Mahalaxmi to Obul Reddy house for a night.

Pic Credit : @Deviant Fakes

Sarrainodu
(Deleted Scene -2)

Obul Reddy is blackmailing Jaya Prakash, Mahalaxmi Father for the money he took from hi. To save himself, Jaya Prakash sends his daughter Mahalaxmi to Obul Reddy house for a night.

Pic Credit : @Deviant Fakes
No one night stand... Just as her whore

Alia looked back at her dad Mahesh Bhatt, who was stroking his old dick while watching her lovely daughter getting Anal fucked.

"Dad, He is so much bigger and better than you..."

Pic Credit : @DwightSchrute

Make shakti kapoor fucking alia

Gangbang Gang

Hussain was looking at his mobile when leader Silver watched the girl in his mobile.

"Who's this?", Silver snatched the mobile and started looking at the beautiful girl.

"B..Boss.. She is An.. Ankita Chhetri.", Hussain looked down and said.

"Let's enjoy this slut this weekend.", Silver smirked and gave mobile back to Hussain.

Hussain couldn't believe his ears. The whole gang was going to fuck Ankita this weekend and he was hardly controlling his excitement.

-----

"You bastards.. Aaahhh..Aahhh..Stop it..Aaahhh.." , Ankita was trying her best to hide her moans. She was riding on Hussain's black dick while other gang members were surrounding her.

"Hussain, go ahead and impregnate this bitch with your kid..", Silver commended Hussain while smoking a cigarette.

Ankita looked back at Silver and then looked at Hussain. He was about to cum and before she could do anything, his hot white sperms were spraying all inside her womb..
Make on neha jethwani also

Madam Sirr
(Haseena Malik Roughly Fucked)
Story Request by : @homework4557
Pics Credit : @homework4557

Haseena Mallik receives a call from DIG office about the ongoing leaked sex videos situation in her locality. DIG Pandey warns Haseena to take strict actions against the person who was responsible for the situation. Haseena Mallik sends her spy Billu Champat to find out the culprit and he returns within a day with a lead.

Haseena : To bol Billu, Mila koi saboot?

Billu : Ji Madam Sir.. Wo ek lafanga hai. Ladkiyo ko fasata hai, unke sath sex karta hai, mobile pe record karke blackmail karta hai..

Haseena : Aise lafango ko to bhare bazar me marna chahiye. Kaun hai wo?

Billu : Uska naam to pata nahi, par wo hafte me 2 baar Meethabai ke kothe par aata hai. Kaafi shaatir hai wo. Usko pakadna aasan nahi hai.

Haseena : Tu fikr mat kar, wo fasega meri jaal me.. Tajurba kehta hai hamara.. Tu uska picha mat chhodna aur mujhe har baat ki khabar dete rehna..

Billu : Jiske peeche pad jaaye, uske muh se nikle haay haay, I'm Billu the Spy!

-------

Haseena enters the Meethabai kotha as a prostitute named "Kamla". She had received a tip from Billu that the culprit will come to the place tonight. Haseena starts checking for a man with a black mark on his face. Suddenly,she sees a man with black mark & Haseena starts seducing him.

Haseena : Kya be chikne.. Chal na mere sath.. Tujhe pura maja dungi saari saari raat..

Haseena doesn't know that the man she was trying to seduce was none other than Kala Kobra aka KK ( 2nd in command of Gang-bang Gang). He looks at her and smirks.

KK : Kab se tujh pe najar thi meri.. Aaj mauka mila hai tujhe apni randi banane ka...

Haseena doesn't understand the meaning of his words. She puts her hands on his pants and feels the hotness. Haseena looks at KK in shock and pulls her hand away.

KK : Kya hua randi? Pehli baar lund mehsus kar rahi hai kya?

He puts her hands on his pants and starts rubbing it. Haseena's heartbeat increased as she feels the hardness of his cock. They were standing on the road and all prostitutes were looking at her in jealousy.

Barkha : Dekh to uss randi ko.. Aate hi badi machli pakad li usne..

Fatima : Shukr kar uss haiwan ne usko pakda.. Tujhe pata hai na usne pichle hafte kya haalat kar di thi Ruksana ki? Bechari waapis aayi nahi abhi tak..

Kala Kobra starts squeezing Haseena's tits in public. She starts feeling anxious as all men started looking at her. She wanted to slap him right now, but she keeps her calm & allows KK to molest her.

KK : Ab to raha nahi jaa raha mujh se.. Aaj Puri raat tujhe chodunga aur teri sex video puri duniya ko dikhaunga..hehe..

Haseena feels anger boiling inside her, but she controls it and follows him in a room. KK pulls out the mobile, starts recording & put it on the table. Haseena looks at it in shock. Though she is a police officer, if she doesn't catch this culprit at right spot, he will escape and will release her sex video. She hides her fear and removes her saree like a 'pro'stitute. She starts removing her blouse but KK puts his hands in her blouse and tears it down. Haseena looks at him in horror as he tears down not only her blouse but her bra also. She stands in front of him naked, showing her tight titties.

tNnhz.jpg

KK : Kya mast chuchiya hai teri saali..

KK grabs her waist and starts sucking on her nipples. Haseena moans as KK stars sucking her nipples. Pure Woman inside her asks her to retaliate, but police officer inside her tells her to control her feelings.

Haseena : Aah.. Tu to kaafi garm hai re.. Kaafi dino se bhuka hai kya?

KK : Aaj baat hi alag hai randi.. Teri wali pehli baar chodunga mai..

Haseena : Badi ghuma ghuma ke bolta hai tu.. Sidha bol na..

KK doesn't answer her and starts sucking her tits again. He unzips his pants and removes her petticoat too. Haseena looks at his giant black dick and gasps..

Haseena : Ye..Ye kya hai?

KK : Ye wo pistol hai jo ab teri chut ka bhosda banane wali hai..

He spits on his dick and then adjusts it at her pussy. Haseena tries to stop him but she fails as his giant head tears her tight pussy and penetrates. Haseena screams in pain & all prostitutes standing outside of her room hears it..

Hansa : Lagta hai uss kamine ne chut faad di..

Paru : Kya chikh hai randi ki.. Gaand to nahi faad di usne?

Both laughs as they start hearing the screams from the room. Haseena tries to free herself from KK but his grip was so tight that Haseena could hardly move. His thick black cock starts digging her tight pussy and Haseena keeps screaming for help.

Haseena : aahhh...ahh..ruko jara..aahh..dukh raha haieee..

jB7VQ.jpg

KK : Dukhe ga hi na randi.. tere uss namard aashiq Abhinav ne kabhi thik se choda hi nahi tha tujhe..

Haseena's pussy tightens as she hears DSP Abhinav's name from this unknown criminal. She looks back at him and sees a devilish smile on his face..

Haseena : Tu..Kaun hai tu kameene..

KK : Kya hua ab randi.. ekdum se tevar badal gaye tere to. Natak khatm ho gaya kya?

Haseena realises that she has been trapped by this man and she tries to fight back. KK thrusts his giant Kobra in her pussy and Haseena screams in pain..

Haseena : aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Entire dick of KK penetrates the vagina of Haseena and enters in her body. She starts trembling as she feels the head of his dick in womb. KK pulls hi dick out and thrusts it again. Haseena screams again and tries to fight back. KK moves her towards the mobile and starts fucking her.

KK : Kaise ho dosto, ye hai hamari sab ki pyaari Maddam Sir, Haseena Mallik..aah.. kya mast chut hai saali ki...

3PjEK.jpg

Haseena tries to hide her face but KK holds her both hands and starts fucking her roughly. She keeps screaming as KK goes harder and harder. Her tits starts juggling with each thrust and her screams slowly turns into moans. She looks at the mobile and sees her face.

KK : Police saaiba, kya expression hai aap ke.. Aapki Puri police force ko aapka ye roop dekhna chahiye..

Haseena : Kamine..ahh..bas ek baar mera hath chhod de, fir dekh mai teri kya halat karti hu..

KK releases her as soon as he hears her warning. He pulls his dick out of her pussy and stands in front of her.

KK : ye le haramjadi, chhod diya tera hath. Dikha mujhe tu kya kar sakti hai?

Haseena stares at his nude black body. His big black dick was completely wet with her pussy juices. She tries to concentrate and starts running away with the mobile. She tries to open the door but it was locked from outside. She looks back at KK in horror. He starts laughing loudly.

KK : Randi saali.. tujhe kya laga ki sirf tu hi planning banati hai? Tu yaha aayi nahi, balki laayi gayi hai. Wo Billu.. Mera aadmi hai.

Mobile drops from Haseena's hands after hearing the betrayal of Billu. Her legs starts trembling and she sits on the ground. KK comes near her and takes his mobile and keeps it on table. He grabs Haseena by hair and throws her on the bed.

KK : Mujhe tujhe chodna tha aur isiliye maine unn ladkiyo ke videos leak karwaye.. Uss kutte Billu ne bhi unn ladkiyo ke jism ka maja liya hai..

Haseena : please.. please.. chhod do mujhse.. Mai tumhe girftar nahi karungi.. please...

Haseena starts begging KK as she realises the trap. KK spreads her legs widely and sticks his dick in her pussy. She screams in pain again and tries to push KK away, but he overpowers her and starts fucking her pussy.

"Aahh.. Police wali ki chut kya kasi hui hai. Ahh.. Tu saali to paani nikal kar hi maanegi..ahh", KK starts grunting. Haseena feels his dick deeper inside her and she moans in pleasure. She looks at him and realises that he is going to cum anytime soon.

"Wait..Wait...ahh.. No..Not inside..Ahhh", Haseena tries to push him back but he grunts loudly and starts releasing his sperms in her pussy.

tW151.jpg

Haseena feels the hot loads of his sperms in her pussy. She had never allowed anyone including Anubhav to creampie her, but tonight she got defiled by a black ugly man. KK pulls his cobra out of her pussy and collapses on her body. Both starts breathing heavily as Haseena starts feeling the cum leaking out of her pussy. She looks around and sees the mobile.

"Shit.. He recorded everything. If..If he leaks it , then my career..", Haseena tries to reach at the mobile, but KK holds her hand back.

"Kyu itni jaldi karti hai tu meri jaan? Aaj to puri raat Tera MMS banega..", KK puts his dick in her pussy again and entire room fills with moans and screams.

Next Morning,

"Aahh...Chod mujhe aahh..aur tez..aahhh...aahh..", Haseena is riding like a whore on KK dick.

"Ye le Mera paani Teri chut me..aahhhh", KK holds her waist tightly and increases his speed.

"Ni..ahh..Nikal apna paani madarchod.. ahhhh.. bhar de meri chut..aahh", Haseena rolls her eyes up as she feels her womb getting overflowed by his seeds. She collapse on his body and starts kissing him passionately. She has completely lost her mind at this point.

KK shares a kiss with her and throws her exhausted body on the bed. He looks at her face and then takes the mobile in his hands.

"To ye dekhiye dosto, S.H.O Haseena Malik, hamari sabki Madam Sir.. Kaise mere Lund se chud kar ek randi ban gayi hai.. Aap sabhi iss video ki sabke sath share kare aur hamari Madam Sir ko famous kar de.."

He clicks on "Upload" button and then leaves the room.

Madam Sirr
(Santu GangBang)
Story request by : @homework4557
Pic Credit : @homework4557

Cheetah is waiting for Santu (Bhavika) to come to police station eagerly. He is looking in clock again and again.

Cheetah : Aaj itni der kaise ho gayi? Ab tak to usse aana chahiye tha?

Suddenly, SHO Haseena Malik arrives at the police station. Cheetah salutes her but she doesn't look at him. She was walking weirdly so Cheetah asks her. (She got fucked by KK yesterday night and her video leaked on dark web)

Cheetah : Madam Sir.. Kya hua? Aapke per me dard hai kya?

Haseena doesn't say anything and goes inside with her limping legs. Cheetah ignores her and again starts looking at the clock.

Cheetah : Ye santu ko ab tak aa jana chahiye tha. Kaha reh gayi ye?

------

Santu : Ahhh..Ahh..Hey Bhagwan.. Aahh..

Ballu & Rashid keeps double penetrating Santu and Usman starts fucking her mouth.

Usman : Kya mast muh hai iss police wali ka..haha..aahhh..

Ballu : Yaar.. KK ko manana padega, usne uss Haseena ko jaal me phasaya aur jamakar choda aur ab iss jawan kuttiya ko hamare liye pakad laya.. ahhh.. kya kasi hui gaand hai iski..

Rashid : aahh..ab mujh se raha nahi..ahhh...ja raha..aaaaaaahhh...

tNhlW.jpg

Santu feels the strong virile sperms in her womb and then after some time, Ballu also grunts and spurts his sperms in her ass..

Usman takes his dick out of her mouth and starts spreading his semen all over her face..

Santu lays there completely exhausted and her mobile rings.

Usman : are chammak challo, tere boyfriend ka call aa raha hai..

Usman picks up the call and gives it to Santu.

Cheetah : Are Santu, kaha hai tu? Kab se Teri raah dekh raha hu mai.

Before Santu could reply, Ballu penetrates her pussy and starts fucking her.

Santu : aahh..Cheete.. ahh.. Aaj mai nahi aaaa..aa...sakti..

Cheetah : Kya hua Santu? Kuch hua hai kya? Mai aau tere ghar par?

Usman spreads her ass and penetrates it..

Santu : Aahh...Hey..Bhag....ummmm..aann...

Cheetah : Santu..Kya hua hai? Aisi...Aisi kyu aawaj kar rahi hai tu?

Santu : Aahh.. Cheetah..Mere pairo me moch aa gayi..aahh..hai.. Mai nahi aa...aa..aa.. sakti Aaj.. Bol dena Madam Sir..ugghhhhhhhhhh..

Rashid starts fucking her mouth before she could finish her statement. Santu drops her phone and Cheetah keeps hearing weird noises for some time.

Madam Sirr
(Haseena Malik Roughly Fucked)
Story Request by : @homework4557
Pics Credit : @homework4557

Haseena Mallik receives a call from DIG office about the ongoing leaked sex videos situation in her locality. DIG Pandey warns Haseena to take strict actions against the person who was responsible for the situation. Haseena Mallik sends her spy Billu Champat to find out the culprit and he returns within a day with a lead.

Haseena : To bol Billu, Mila koi saboot?

Billu : Ji Madam Sir.. Wo ek lafanga hai. Ladkiyo ko fasata hai, unke sath sex karta hai, mobile pe record karke blackmail karta hai..

Haseena : Aise lafango ko to bhare bazar me marna chahiye. Kaun hai wo?

Billu : Uska naam to pata nahi, par wo hafte me 2 baar Meethabai ke kothe par aata hai. Kaafi shaatir hai wo. Usko pakadna aasan nahi hai.

Haseena : Tu fikr mat kar, wo fasega meri jaal me.. Tajurba kehta hai hamara.. Tu uska picha mat chhodna aur mujhe har baat ki khabar dete rehna..

Billu : Jiske peeche pad jaaye, uske muh se nikle haay haay, I'm Billu the Spy!

-------

Haseena enters the Meethabai kotha as a prostitute named "Kamla". She had received a tip from Billu that the culprit will come to the place tonight. Haseena starts checking for a man with a black mark on his face. Suddenly,she sees a man with black mark & Haseena starts seducing him.

Haseena : Kya be chikne.. Chal na mere sath.. Tujhe pura maja dungi saari saari raat..

Haseena doesn't know that the man she was trying to seduce was none other than Kala Kobra aka KK ( 2nd in command of Gang-bang Gang). He looks at her and smirks.

KK : Kab se tujh pe najar thi meri.. Aaj mauka mila hai tujhe apni randi banane ka...

Haseena doesn't understand the meaning of his words. She puts her hands on his pants and feels the hotness. Haseena looks at KK in shock and pulls her hand away.

KK : Kya hua randi? Pehli baar lund mehsus kar rahi hai kya?

He puts her hands on his pants and starts rubbing it. Haseena's heartbeat increased as she feels the hardness of his cock. They were standing on the road and all prostitutes were looking at her in jealousy.

Barkha : Dekh to uss randi ko.. Aate hi badi machli pakad li usne..

Fatima : Shukr kar uss haiwan ne usko pakda.. Tujhe pata hai na usne pichle hafte kya haalat kar di thi Ruksana ki? Bechari waapis aayi nahi abhi tak..

Kala Kobra starts squeezing Haseena's tits in public. She starts feeling anxious as all men started looking at her. She wanted to slap him right now, but she keeps her calm & allows KK to molest her.

KK : Ab to raha nahi jaa raha mujh se.. Aaj Puri raat tujhe chodunga aur teri sex video puri duniya ko dikhaunga..hehe..

Haseena feels anger boiling inside her, but she controls it and follows him in a room. KK pulls out the mobile, starts recording & put it on the table. Haseena looks at it in shock. Though she is a police officer, if she doesn't catch this culprit at right spot, he will escape and will release her sex video. She hides her fear and removes her saree like a 'pro'stitute. She starts removing her blouse but KK puts his hands in her blouse and tears it down. Haseena looks at him in horror as he tears down not only her blouse but her bra also. She stands in front of him naked, showing her tight titties.

tNnhz.jpg

KK : Kya mast chuchiya hai teri saali..

KK grabs her waist and starts sucking on her nipples. Haseena moans as KK stars sucking her nipples. Pure Woman inside her asks her to retaliate, but police officer inside her tells her to control her feelings.

Haseena : Aah.. Tu to kaafi garm hai re.. Kaafi dino se bhuka hai kya?

KK : Aaj baat hi alag hai randi.. Teri wali pehli baar chodunga mai..

Haseena : Badi ghuma ghuma ke bolta hai tu.. Sidha bol na..

KK doesn't answer her and starts sucking her tits again. He unzips his pants and removes her petticoat too. Haseena looks at his giant black dick and gasps..

Haseena : Ye..Ye kya hai?

KK : Ye wo pistol hai jo ab teri chut ka bhosda banane wali hai..

He spits on his dick and then adjusts it at her pussy. Haseena tries to stop him but she fails as his giant head tears her tight pussy and penetrates. Haseena screams in pain & all prostitutes standing outside of her room hears it..

Hansa : Lagta hai uss kamine ne chut faad di..

Paru : Kya chikh hai randi ki.. Gaand to nahi faad di usne?

Both laughs as they start hearing the screams from the room. Haseena tries to free herself from KK but his grip was so tight that Haseena could hardly move. His thick black cock starts digging her tight pussy and Haseena keeps screaming for help.

Haseena : aahhh...ahh..ruko jara..aahh..dukh raha haieee..

jB7VQ.jpg

KK : Dukhe ga hi na randi.. tere uss namard aashiq Abhinav ne kabhi thik se choda hi nahi tha tujhe..

Haseena's pussy tightens as she hears DSP Abhinav's name from this unknown criminal. She looks back at him and sees a devilish smile on his face..

Haseena : Tu..Kaun hai tu kameene..

KK : Kya hua ab randi.. ekdum se tevar badal gaye tere to. Natak khatm ho gaya kya?

Haseena realises that she has been trapped by this man and she tries to fight back. KK thrusts his giant Kobra in her pussy and Haseena screams in pain..

Haseena : aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Entire dick of KK penetrates the vagina of Haseena and enters in her body. She starts trembling as she feels the head of his dick in womb. KK pulls hi dick out and thrusts it again. Haseena screams again and tries to fight back. KK moves her towards the mobile and starts fucking her.

KK : Kaise ho dosto, ye hai hamari sab ki pyaari Maddam Sir, Haseena Mallik..aah.. kya mast chut hai saali ki...

3PjEK.jpg

Haseena tries to hide her face but KK holds her both hands and starts fucking her roughly. She keeps screaming as KK goes harder and harder. Her tits starts juggling with each thrust and her screams slowly turns into moans. She looks at the mobile and sees her face.

KK : Police saaiba, kya expression hai aap ke.. Aapki Puri police force ko aapka ye roop dekhna chahiye..

Haseena : Kamine..ahh..bas ek baar mera hath chhod de, fir dekh mai teri kya halat karti hu..

KK releases her as soon as he hears her warning. He pulls his dick out of her pussy and stands in front of her.

KK : ye le haramjadi, chhod diya tera hath. Dikha mujhe tu kya kar sakti hai?

Haseena stares at his nude black body. His big black dick was completely wet with her pussy juices. She tries to concentrate and starts running away with the mobile. She tries to open the door but it was locked from outside. She looks back at KK in horror. He starts laughing loudly.

KK : Randi saali.. tujhe kya laga ki sirf tu hi planning banati hai? Tu yaha aayi nahi, balki laayi gayi hai. Wo Billu.. Mera aadmi hai.

Mobile drops from Haseena's hands after hearing the betrayal of Billu. Her legs starts trembling and she sits on the ground. KK comes near her and takes his mobile and keeps it on table. He grabs Haseena by hair and throws her on the bed.

KK : Mujhe tujhe chodna tha aur isiliye maine unn ladkiyo ke videos leak karwaye.. Uss kutte Billu ne bhi unn ladkiyo ke jism ka maja liya hai..

Haseena : please.. please.. chhod do mujhse.. Mai tumhe girftar nahi karungi.. please...

Haseena starts begging KK as she realises the trap. KK spreads her legs widely and sticks his dick in her pussy. She screams in pain again and tries to push KK away, but he overpowers her and starts fucking her pussy.

"Aahh.. Police wali ki chut kya kasi hui hai. Ahh.. Tu saali to paani nikal kar hi maanegi..ahh", KK starts grunting. Haseena feels his dick deeper inside her and she moans in pleasure. She looks at him and realises that he is going to cum anytime soon.

"Wait..Wait...ahh.. No..Not inside..Ahhh", Haseena tries to push him back but he grunts loudly and starts releasing his sperms in her pussy.

tW151.jpg

Haseena feels the hot loads of his sperms in her pussy. She had never allowed anyone including Anubhav to creampie her, but tonight she got defiled by a black ugly man. KK pulls his cobra out of her pussy and collapses on her body. Both starts breathing heavily as Haseena starts feeling the cum leaking out of her pussy. She looks around and sees the mobile.

"Shit.. He recorded everything. If..If he leaks it , then my career..", Haseena tries to reach at the mobile, but KK holds her hand back.

"Kyu itni jaldi karti hai tu meri jaan? Aaj to puri raat Tera MMS banega..", KK puts his dick in her pussy again and entire room fills with moans and screams.

Next Morning,

"Aahh...Chod mujhe aahh..aur tez..aahhh...aahh..", Haseena is riding like a whore on KK dick.

"Ye le Mera paani Teri chut me..aahhhh", KK holds her waist tightly and increases his speed.

"Ni..ahh..Nikal apna paani madarchod.. ahhhh.. bhar de meri chut..aahh", Haseena rolls her eyes up as she feels her womb getting overflowed by his seeds. She collapse on his body and starts kissing him passionately. She has completely lost her mind at this point.

KK shares a kiss with her and throws her exhausted body on the bed. He looks at her face and then takes the mobile in his hands.

"To ye dekhiye dosto, S.H.O Haseena Malik, hamari sabki Madam Sir.. Kaise mere Lund se chud kar ek randi ban gayi hai.. Aap sabhi iss video ki sabke sath share kare aur hamari Madam Sir ko famous kar de.."

He clicks on "Upload" button and then leaves the room.
Wow man thats too good!

Madam Sirr
(Santu GangBang)
Story request by : @homework4557
Pic Credit : @homework4557

Cheetah is waiting for Santu (Bhavika) to come to police station eagerly. He is looking in clock again and again.

Cheetah : Aaj itni der kaise ho gayi? Ab tak to usse aana chahiye tha?

Suddenly, SHO Haseena Malik arrives at the police station. Cheetah salutes her but she doesn't look at him. She was walking weirdly so Cheetah asks her. (She got fucked by KK yesterday night and her video leaked on dark web)

Cheetah : Madam Sir.. Kya hua? Aapke per me dard hai kya?

Haseena doesn't say anything and goes inside with her limping legs. Cheetah ignores her and again starts looking at the clock.

Cheetah : Ye santu ko ab tak aa jana chahiye tha. Kaha reh gayi ye?

------

Santu : Ahhh..Ahh..Hey Bhagwan.. Aahh..

Ballu & Rashid keeps double penetrating Santu and Usman starts fucking her mouth.

Usman : Kya mast muh hai iss police wali ka..haha..aahhh..

Ballu : Yaar.. KK ko manana padega, usne uss Haseena ko jaal me phasaya aur jamakar choda aur ab iss jawan kuttiya ko hamare liye pakad laya.. ahhh.. kya kasi hui gaand hai iski..

Rashid : aahh..ab mujh se raha nahi..ahhh...ja raha..aaaaaaahhh...

tNhlW.jpg

Santu feels the strong virile sperms in her womb and then after some time, Ballu also grunts and spurts his sperms in her ass..

Usman takes his dick out of her mouth and starts spreading his semen all over her face..

Santu lays there completely exhausted and her mobile rings.

Usman : are chammak challo, tere boyfriend ka call aa raha hai..

Usman picks up the call and gives it to Santu.

Cheetah : Are Santu, kaha hai tu? Kab se Teri raah dekh raha hu mai.

Before Santu could reply, Ballu penetrates her pussy and starts fucking her.

Santu : aahh..Cheete.. ahh.. Aaj mai nahi aaaa..aa...sakti..

Cheetah : Kya hua Santu? Kuch hua hai kya? Mai aau tere ghar par?

Usman spreads her ass and penetrates it..

Santu : Aahh...Hey..Bhag....ummmm..aann...

Cheetah : Santu..Kya hua hai? Aisi...Aisi kyu aawaj kar rahi hai tu?

Santu : Aahh.. Cheetah..Mere pairo me moch aa gayi..aahh..hai.. Mai nahi aa...aa..aa.. sakti Aaj.. Bol dena Madam Sir..ugghhhhhhhhhh..

Rashid starts fucking her mouth before she could finish her statement. Santu drops her phone and Cheetah keeps hearing weird noises for some time.
Surreal stuff

Madam Sirr
(Karishma Trapped)

Karishma Singh (Yukti Kapoor) is baat se unjan thi ki uski madam Sir Haseena Malik ka sex tape leak ho gaya hai aur uski subordinate Santu ka pichle 2 hafto se gangbang chal raha hai. Wo ek case ko solve karne ke liye Mumbai aayi hui thi.

Case 69 : Arrest Sex Trafficking Boss who force Modelling girls into prostitution

Karishma Singh apna naam badal kar Mumbai me aati hai aur ek bade modelling director Munaf Ali se milti hai, jo Karishma ko iss mission me madad karne wala tha. Dono pehle din se kaam me lag jaate hai. Munaf Karishma ki HD pics click karke apne modelling Instagram page pe upload karne laga.

jpg upload free

Har din Karishma aur Munaf alag alag dress me hot photoshoot karne lage jisase wo Mafia Boss ka attention paa sake, lekin pure hafte hot pics post karne ke bawjud Karishma ko koi successful lead nahi mila.

"Kyu na hum, ek bikini photoshoot kare?", Munaf Karishma ko sujhav deta hai aur Karishma jhat se maan jati hai.

"Are ha.. Ye baat mere dimag me kyu nahi aayi.. Wo aise photoshoot se attract nahi hoga.. Kuch sexy karna padega tabhi to wo mujhe notice karega..", Karishma Munaf ko bikini photoshoot ke liye location dhundhne ko keh deti hai.

Next day, wo dono ek pool me hot bikini pics lene lagte hai aur Karishma ka garm jism dekh ab Munaf ki hawas jaagne lagti hai.

Wo Karishma ko aur jyada seductive pose dene ke liye uksata hai aur Karishma uski baate mankar seductive pose dene lagti hai. Munaf aur Karishma lagbhag 3 dino tak kaafi sexy photoshoot karte hai aur uska phal unko mil jata hai..

"Munafffff.. Dekho, ye wahi aadmi hai na "Silverstone".. Yes.. He noticed me..Yes..", Karishma apne success par Munaf ko gale laga leti hai aur usko chumne lagti hai. Munaf thoda sa shock hota hai uske aise ravaiye par. Karishma apna hosh sambhalati hai aur sharm se Munaf ko dekhne lagti hai. Munaf isi pal ka intezar kar raha tha aur wo Karishma ko apne baaho me bharkar usko chumne lagta hai. Karishma bhi sexy photoshoot ke karan kaafi garm ho chuki thi aur wo bhi Munaf ko chumne lagti hai.

Munaf aur Karishma dono ab ek dusre ko nanga karke chumne lagte hai.

"Karishma.. Kitna tarsaya hai tune mujhe.. Aaj Puri raat tujhe chodunga mai.", Munaf Karishma ke dono chucho ko masalte hue bolta hai.

"Aahh.. police officer se aise baat karte hue Darr nahi lagta aahh", Karishma uske baalo me se hath ferte hue bolti hai.

"Police officer hogi tu apne police station me.. yaha to aaj tu meri girlfriend hai,", Munaf ki baat sunkar Karishma sharm se laal ho jati hai aur Munaf ko apni aur khich kar chumne lagti hai. Dono kaafi garm ho chuke the aur Munaf Bina Walt gawaye apne lund ke kale supade ko thuk se chamka kar Karishma ki chut se sata deta hai.

"Aaj tujhe asli mard se chudne ka mauka mila hai.. bol kya chahiye tujhe aaj..", Munaf apna kala lund Karishma ke safed chut par ragadne lagta hai jisase Karishma ki hawas badh jati hai.

"Mujhe tumhara ye kala lund chahiye..meri chut me.", Karishma besharm aurat ki taraf apni kamar uchalane lagti hai aur Munaf bina wakt gawaye uski chut me apna lund ghusa deta hai.

Dono pagalo ki tarah ek dusre ko lapet kar chudne lagte hai. Karishma pagalo ki tarah baate karne lagti hai..

0p98r.jpg

"Ahh..aahh..Munaf..meri jaan...kya lund hai re tera...ahhh..", wo munaf ke lund par kudte hue chillane lagti hai.

"Aisa lund to maine aaj tak nahi chakha..aahh..Chod mujhe aahh aaur tezz..aahhhh", Munaf Karishma ki kamar ko kas ke pakad kar apna lund uski chut me ghusane lagta hai. Lagbhag 30 minutes ki rough chudai ke baad..

JR4XJ.jpg

"aahhhh.. Mera nikalne wala hai..ahhhh", Munaf bina ruke Karishma ki bur me lund pele Jaa raha tha, Karishma bhi jhadne ke kareeb thi aur wo iss wakt kuch sochne ki halat me nahi thi..

"Ni..Nikal mere andar..aahh..bhar de..fuck..chut meri. jaannn..", Karishma aur Munaf dono ek sath jhadne lagte hai. Karishma apne andar garm lava jaisa gadha veerya mehsus karne lagti hai aur thak kar Munaf ke jism par gir jati hai.

"Thak gayi kya police wali? Ab to shurwat hui hai, puri raat tujh se duty karwaunga aaj..", Munaf apne lund ko firse hilane lagta hai aur Karishma ke chehre par fir se hasi chha jaati hai.

Agle kuch din Munaf Karishma ka nude photoshoot karne me bita deta hai aur puri raat usko chodne me bita deta hai.

Karishma kuch dino ke liye jaise bhul gayi thi ki wo Police officer hai aur wo jo kar rahi hai wo galat hai. Hawas me puri tarah se madhosh ho chuki thi aur Munaf iska achhe se fayada uthakar unn dono ke dher saare photos aur videos bana leta hai..

----------

PUB "GREAT NIRVANA"

Karishma apne Instagram par ek hot reel daal deti hai jisme wo ek pub me dance kar rahi hoti hai aur uske aaju baaju kuch kale mard nach rahe hote hai..

"Lagta hai ye Silverstone ke aadmi hai.. Inko billkul shaq nahi hona chahiye ki Mai police officer hu..", Karishma man me apne aap ko samjhane lagti hai..

Balcony me khada Silverstone Karishma ko nihar raha tha. Wo apne baju me khade aadmi ki taraf dekhta hai.

"Ye wahi hai kya?", Silver uss aadmi ko apne paas bulate hue bolta hai.

"Ha Bhai.. Ye police wali aapko pakdne aayi thi. Ye lijiye video clips... Pure 2 hafto tak mere lund se chud kar aayi hai yaha par aapko pakadne.. Kaafi mast maal hai aur baazar me kaafi kimmat milegi isko..", Munaf pen drive SilverStone ke hath me deta hai aur waha se chala jata hai..

"Haseena ka sex video leak ho gaya, Santu ko abhi bhi mere ladke chod rahe hai aur ye unko bachane ke bajay khud phas gayi..", Silver hasne lagta hai aur uske aadmi PUB ke bicho bich Karishma ke jism par se kapde phadne lagte hai..

H5bEp.jpg

Kuch hi der me sabke samne Gangbang Gang ke log Karishma Singh ko PUB me chodne lagte hai aur baaki ke log unka video banane lagte hai.

Karishma chilla rahi thi taaki koi aakar uski ijjat bacha le, par har koi uske nange jism ki tasweere khich raha tha aur uske jism ke maje le raha tha.

Story Suggested by : @homework4557
Pic credit : @homework4557 , @Deviant Fakes , @Sam-Devil
@Akash11

Last edited:
Madam Sirr
(Karishma Trapped)

Karishma Singh (Yukti Kapoor) is baat se unjan thi ki uski madam Sir Haseena Malik ka sex tape leak ho gaya hai aur uski subordinate Santu ka pichle 2 hafto se gangbang chal raha hai. Wo ek case ko solve karne ke liye Mumbai aayi hui thi.

Case 69 : Arrest Sex Trafficking Boss who force Modelling girls into prostitution

Karishma Singh apna naam badal kar Mumbai me aati hai aur ek bade modelling director Munaf Ali se milti hai, jo Karishma ko iss mission me madad karne wala tha. Dono pehle din se kaam me lag jaate hai. Munaf Karishma ki HD pics click karke apne modelling Instagram page pe upload karne laga.

jpg upload free

Har din Karishma aur Munaf alag alag dress me hot photoshoot karne lage jisase wo Mafia Boss ka attention paa sake, lekin pure hafte hot pics post karne ke bawjud Karishma ko koi successful lead nahi mila.

"Kyu na hum, ek bikini photoshoot kare?", Munaf Karishma ko sujhav deta hai aur Karishma jhat se maan jati hai.

"Are ha.. Ye baat mere dimag me kyu nahi aayi.. Wo aise photoshoot se attract nahi hoga.. Kuch sexy karna padega tabhi to wo mujhe notice karega..", Karishma Munaf ko bikini photoshoot ke liye location dhundhne ko keh deti hai.

Next day, wo dono ek pool me hot bikini pics lene lagte hai aur Karishma ka garm jism dekh ab Munaf ki hawas jaagne lagti hai.

Wo Karishma ko aur jyada seductive pose dene ke liye uksata hai aur Karishma uski baate mankar seductive pose dene lagti hai. Munaf aur Karishma lagbhag 3 dino tak kaafi sexy photoshoot karte hai aur uska phal unko mil jata hai..

"Munafffff.. Dekho, ye wahi aadmi hai na "Silverstone".. Yes.. He noticed me..Yes..", Karishma apne success par Munaf ko gale laga leti hai aur usko chumne lagti hai. Munaf thoda sa shock hota hai uske aise ravaiye par. Karishma apna hosh sambhalati hai aur sharm se Munaf ko dekhne lagti hai. Munaf isi pal ka intezar kar raha tha aur wo Karishma ko apne baaho me bharkar usko chumne lagta hai. Karishma bhi sexy photoshoot ke karan kaafi garm ho chuki thi aur wo bhi Munaf ko chumne lagti hai.

Munaf aur Karishma dono ab ek dusre ko nanga karke chumne lagte hai.

"Karishma.. Kitna tarsaya hai tune mujhe.. Aaj Puri raat tujhe chodunga mai.", Munaf Karishma ke dono chucho ko masalte hue bolta hai.

"Aahh.. police officer se aise baat karte hue Darr nahi lagta aahh", Karishma uske baalo me se hath ferte hue bolti hai.

"Police officer hogi tu apne police station me.. yaha to aaj tu meri girlfriend hai,", Munaf ki baat sunkar Karishma sharm se laal ho jati hai aur Munaf ko apni aur khich kar chumne lagti hai. Dono kaafi garm ho chuke the aur Munaf Bina Walt gawaye apne lund ke kale supade ko thuk se chamka kar Karishma ki chut se sata deta hai.

"Aaj tujhe asli mard se chudne ka mauka mila hai.. bol kya chahiye tujhe aaj..", Munaf apna kala lund Karishma ke safed chut par ragadne lagta hai jisase Karishma ki hawas badh jati hai.

"Mujhe tumhara ye kala lund chahiye..meri chut me.", Karishma besharm aurat ki taraf apni kamar uchalane lagti hai aur Munaf bina wakt gawaye uski chut me apna lund ghusa deta hai.

Dono pagalo ki tarah ek dusre ko lapet kar chudne lagte hai. Karishma pagalo ki tarah baate karne lagti hai..

0p98r.jpg

"Ahh..aahh..Munaf..meri jaan...kya lund hai re tera...ahhh..", wo munaf ke lund par kudte hue chillane lagti hai.

"Aisa lund to maine aaj tak nahi chakha..aahh..Chod mujhe aahh aaur tezz..aahhhh", Munaf Karishma ki kamar ko kas ke pakad kar apna lund uski chut me ghusane lagta hai. Lagbhag 30 minutes ki rough chudai ke baad..

JR4XJ.jpg

"aahhhh.. Mera nikalne wala hai..ahhhh", Munaf bina ruke Karishma ki bur me lund pele Jaa raha tha, Karishma bhi jhadne ke kareeb thi aur wo iss wakt kuch sochne ki halat me nahi thi..

"Ni..Nikal mere andar..aahh..bhar de..fuck..chut meri. jaannn..", Karishma aur Munaf dono ek sath jhadne lagte hai. Karishma apne andar garm lava jaisa gadha veerya mehsus karne lagti hai aur thak kar Munaf ke jism par gir jati hai.

"Thak gayi kya police wali? Ab to shurwat hui hai, puri raat tujh se duty karwaunga aaj..", Munaf apne lund ko firse hilane lagta hai aur Karishma ke chehre par fir se hasi chha jaati hai.

Agle kuch din Munaf Karishma ka nude photoshoot karne me bita deta hai aur puri raat usko chodne me bita deta hai.

Karishma kuch dino ke liye jaise bhul gayi thi ki wo Police officer hai aur wo jo kar rahi hai wo galat hai. Hawas me puri tarah se madhosh ho chuki thi aur Munaf iska achhe se fayada uthakar unn dono ke dher saare photos aur videos bana leta hai..

----------

PUB "GREAT NIRVANA"

Karishma apne Instagram par ek hot reel daal deti hai jisme wo ek pub me dance kar rahi hoti hai aur uske aaju baaju kuch kale mard nach rahe hote hai..

"Lagta hai ye Silverstone ke aadmi hai.. Inko billkul shaq nahi hona chahiye ki Mai police officer hu..", Karishma man me apne aap ko samjhane lagti hai..

Balcony me khada Silverstone Karishma ko nihar raha tha. Wo apne baju me khade aadmi ki taraf dekhta hai.

"Ye wahi hai kya?", Silver uss aadmi ko apne paas bulate hue bolta hai.

"Ha Bhai.. Ye police wali aapko pakdne aayi thi. Ye lijiye video clips... Pure 2 hafto tak mere lund se chud kar aayi hai yaha par aapko pakadne.. Kaafi mast maal hai aur baazar me kaafi kimmat milegi isko..", Munaf pen drive SilverStone ke hath me deta hai aur waha se chala jata hai..

"Haseena ka sex video leak ho gaya, Santu ko abhi bhi mere ladke chod rahe hai aur ye unko bachane ke bajay khud phas gayi..", Silver hasne lagta hai aur uske aadmi PUB ke bicho bich Karishma ke jism par se kapde phadne lagte hai..

H5bEp.jpg

Kuch hi der me sabke samne Gangbang Gang ke log Karishma Singh ko PUB me chodne lagte hai aur baaki ke log unka video banane lagte hai.

Karishma chilla rahi thi taaki koi aakar uski ijjat bacha le, par har koi uske nange jism ki tasweere khich raha tha aur uske jism ke maje le raha tha.

Story Suggested by : @homework4557
Pic credit : @homework4557 , @Deviant Fakes , @Sam-Devil
@Akash11

Karishma updated her Instagram story after getting fucked by Munaf for the first time. She looks so happy after satisfying her chut.

This is the Instagram story Karishma Singh updated just before her Gangbang session with Gangbang Gang. Since then, her Instagram account is inactive.

Story Credit : @homework4557

if it is in english, we too also from south extreme might read and enjoy.. You just put a barricade on reading those excellent stories ,,, @Silverstone .. I thought not to put, but a sincere follower and ardent reader thought to put ... Sorry If I hurt you to give a English story rather than limiting to Hindi or Hinglish!!

if it is in english, we too also from south extreme might read and enjoy.. You just put a barricade on reading those excellent stories ,,, @Silverstone .. I thought not to put, but a sincere follower and ardent reader thought to put ... Sorry If I hurt you to give a English story rather than limiting to Hindi or Hinglish!!
Completely i agree with this

I am extremely sorry brother. This is one of the few stories which needed Hindi dialogues to maintain the spiciness of the story. I will post other stories in English so that you can enjoy it . Thank you for showing interest in my stories and I will always try to come up with good short stories/ captions.

Back