• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Dad bought a new saree to mom and she asked me to click some good pics of her. I clicked some REALLY good pics of her and sent it to my friends WhatsApp group.

Your mom is soon gonna be under my dick and I am gonna fuck her like brutally and sell her pussy publically and let your dad watch it like a cuck.

"Jaanu.. I made a terrible mistake last night. When you went to buy some coke, I had sex with your 2 younger cousins. Sorry Jaanu.. I couldn't resist them and eventually took their virginity."

MILF Maniac - 2
(Kajol Devgan)
Danish wanted to blackmail Kajol by using her shower pics but he was also afraid of the consequences. He knew that if Kajol retaliates and reports him to police, his future will be over. He controls his urge of fucking MILF Kajol that day and masturbates his dick while thinking about her.

VrX3k.jpg

Next day, he bunks the college and goes to Kajol's house alone. Security allows him inside as he was Nyasa's best friend. He goes inside and hears the moans from Kajol's room. He slowly walks towards the room and looks into it.

"Santu..ahh..ahh..my baby..ahahh", Kajol is riding on a young teenager's dick..

"Maalkin..aahh..ahhh..", Santosh looks at Kajol memsaab and moans in pleasure..

kajol.jpg

Danish looks at this unexpected scene and pulls out his mobile..

"Santu.. you are doing great than last time, you naughty boy.." Kajol starts riding crazily on his dick.

u1WYp.jpg

"No Memsaab..aahh..I am going to..aagghhhh", Santosh fails to control himself and starts ejaculating inside Kajol memsaab.

"ooohhh...yes...yes baby.. give it to me.aahh", Kajol rolls up her eyes as she feels hot spurts of thick semen in her womb..

Kajol lays on Santosh and kisses him passionately. Danish keeps recording everything. Finally, Kajol stands up and takes ₹50,000 from her purse and gives it to Santosh.

"This is for today. Make sure you keep your balls full next time as well..", Kajol kisses him on lips and goes into the shower. Danish hides in the corner as Santosh leaves the room and goes out of the house.

"Danny bro, you found the jackpot.. hehe", Danish excitedly dances.

"Send him inside. I called him." , Danish hears Kajol's voice again and hides in the corner. Another teenager boy comes to the house and goes to Kajol's room.

"Oh My God.. Kajol has fetish for younger boys?", Danish tries to hide his excitement, " Danny bro.. You don't need to blackmail her. She is going to fuck you once she meets you..hehe", Danish pulls his dick out and starts stroking it..

"Riyaz...my little sweety..ummmm", Kajol starts sucking Riyaz's balls..

Riyaz is a son of Kajol's driver and she has been fucking his young dick for last 3 months.

"It's been a while.. I hope you have stored a lot of sperms in those balls..", Kajol strokes his dick while looking into his eyes..

kajol1.jpg

"Aahh.aunty...aahh", Young Riyaz moans as Kajol starts playing with his teenage dick.

"I am not your aunt.. Call me darling..", Kajol spits on his dick and puts it in her pussy.

"oooff...aahh..dar...darling..", Riyaz feels the tightness of Kajol's pussy and starts ramming her pussy.

kajol3.jpg

"that's my sweety.. fuck me...yes..yes..", Kajol rams her ass on his dick.

After some time, Riyaz grunts and unloads his 1st load in Kajol.

"Aahh...This hot young sperms..aahh.. amazing..", Kajol keeps riding on Riyaz dick till he unloads the last drop.

"Aunty.. let's stop it. Abbu is getting suspicious now.", Riyaz pulls his dick out and starts wearing hos clothes.

Kajol stops him and pushes him down and starts riding on his dick again..

"Your abbu already knows about it. He takes ₹1 lakh from me for every day I fuck you..aahh..", Kajol tells the secret to Riyaz.

Pics-Art-09-19-08-40-27.jpg

"What? Aahahh...", Riyaz gets a shock of his life as horny Kajol starts riding on his dick furiously.

"Yes..Yes..Ahh.. Riyaz.. You should make your abbu proud..aahh.. fuck.. your dick is amazing..ahh...", Kajol bites her lips and starts cumming on his dick.

"You bastards..aahh..", Riyaz pulls Kajol's hair and stars fucking her in doggy style. He spanks her ass repeatedly as Kajol moans in pleasure.

"Yes..Yes..Yes..aah...spank me daddy..aahh.. Yes...", Kajol starts calling Riyaz 'Daddy' who was the same age of her daughter.

RNR6G.jpg

"Fuck... aahhhh..." , Riyaz thrusts his dick deeper and unloads his virile sperms in Kajol.

"Get me pregnant sweety.. put your seeds in my womb..", Kajol cums again on Riyaz dick.

All Pics Credit : @Deviant Fakes

My mom affair with Sunil ji story same like kajol

Tamannaah and Shakti Kapoor never released a statement against the rumour and waited till it settles down.

"Shakti, did you release this in media?", Tammu messaged Shakti Kapoor.
imageedit_37_2024677533.jpg

"No baby. Why would I do that? I don't want to ruin careers of ours..", Shakti replied.

"Don't call me Baby.. It's past now Shakti. I was naive at that time.", Tammu sent another message.

"what's wrong in it, baby? We had great time together, you was ready to carry my baby, wanted to be my wife.", Shakti tried to restart the relationship.

"Don't talk nonsense. I told you I was naive at that time. We did some mistakes and I don't want you to talk it in public.", Tammu sent message with angry look.

"Ok baby.. I will keep my mouth shut only if you come to our secret hideout and let me enjoy your body.", Shakti starts blackmailing her.

"Shakti.. You are blackmailing me? Do you know what I can do to you?", Tammu sent another angry message.

"I know, but I am pretty sure that you're not naive enough to know about the consequences of leaked sex videos, right?", Shakti sent a photo of their old days.

imageedit_13_4668817378.jpg

"You bastard, how many pics do you have?", Tammu immediately replied.

"A LOT. Now come to our regular hideout for sex. I am craving for Anal sex today.. hehehe", Shakti Kapoor couldn't hide his excitement.

"Okay. But this is last time. You'll delete all evidences after that, promise?", Tamanna requested Shakti.

"Ofcourse Baby. I will delete it once you do as I say ", Shakti uploads all pics on iCloud and starts smirking.

Tamannaah didn't want to meet Shakti Kapoor, but he was blackmailing her and she didn't want to ruin her successful career. She disguised as a maid and left her apartment.

Tamannaah got off the bus and looked around. She was standing in front of the Kapoor Farmhouse where she and Shakti used to spend weeks fucking each other. She slowly started walking towards the farmhouse & knocked on the door. As expected, Shakti had already arrived at the farmhouse and opened the door..

Shakti : Aa gayi meri Tammu... Uffff.. What a slutty saree you're wearing..

YTq9Bp.jpg

He looked at her waist and pinched it.

Tamannaah: Aahhh.. Kya kar rahe ho?

Tamannaah looked around and went inside the farmhouse. Shakti locked the door and hugged her from back. Tamannaah moaned as she feels his hands on her navel.

Shakti : Oh Godd Tammu.. ummhaa.. ummhaa.. I knew that I will enjoy this milky body once again.

He turns her towards him and openes her blouse. She looks at him as he starts sucking her milk titties. She started recalling her adventurous past with Shakti and grabbed his dick. Shakti looked at her & Tamannaah looked at him. They had lust in their eyes..

Shakti : slurp..slurp...ummh.. Tammu... Your boobs.. They are so soft and tasty..slurp..

Tamannaah tried to control her moans but she couldn't do it and started stroking Shakti's dick..

Tamannaah : Oh God.. Ummmhhm.. You are still hard in this age, Shakti..aahh...ummmhhh..

Shakti took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. He takes off her saree and looks at her thick white ass.

Shakti : Damn Tammu.. teri gaand to bahut badi ho gayi hai..hehehe.. Kitne logo ne maari hai Teri gaand aaj tak..

Shakti spanks her ass and starts licking her asshole. Tamannaah moans in pleasure as she feels Shakti's hot tongue at her asshole.

YTwm0b.jpg

Tamannaah : oohhh Goddd..ummhh..shakti..aahh.. aise hi..ummhh..

Shakti kept licking Tamannaah asshole till she started orgasming. Tamannaah let out a big moan and starts releasing her holy water all over the bed. Shakti removed his clothes and then looked around. Every corner of the room had a secret camera which was filming their sex video. He rubs his dick at Tamannaah asshole and rams it in..

Tamannaah : Aaaiieee.....aaahhhhh.... fuckk...mmmmmhhh...

In a single thrust, Shakti penetrated Tamannaah asshole and his dick went inside her completely. Tamannaah started begging Shakti to take his dick out of her asshole, but Shakti didn't care about her and started fucking her asshole..

YTcAlW.jpg

Shakti : Aah...ohhhh..aahhh...Waahh...Tammu.. Teri gaand.. aaj bhi utni hi tight hai jab hamne pehle baar kiya tha..

Tamannaah was biting her lips while Shakti kept penetrating her asshole. Tamannaah recalled that day, when she had allowed Shakti Kapoor to take her Anal virginity in the same farmhouse. After breaking up with Shakti, Tamannaah hardly allowed anyone to fuck her asshole.

Shakti kept fucking her asshole till Tamannaah started feeling another orgasm building inside her body. Shakti also senses it and lays on the bed and brings Tamannaah on top of him..

Shakti : You like this position na? You love to dominate men, right?

YTxpdQ.jpg

Tamannaah looked at Shakti with lust and started riding on his dick. She had completely forgotten about her motive and started acting like a cheating bitch. Shakti grabbed her boobs and started thrusting his dick deep inside her. Within few minutes, Tamannaah let out a big scream and cums on Shakti's dick.

Shakti : Tammu darling.. Looks like your pussy is still remembering my dicks taste. After few thrusts, it's leaking like a waterfall.. hahahaha..

Shakti changes the position and started fucking Tamannaah's pussy.. She was so involved in the sex that she forgot that Shakti has penetrated her pussy. Shakti started fucking her pussy and within a few thrusts, he started cumming deep inside Tamannaah pussy.

YT30wl.jpg

As soon as Tamannaah feels hot spurts of thick sperms inside her womb, she looks at Shakti in horror. She pulls his dick out of her pussy and starts cleaning it with a bed sheet..

Tamannaah : Fuck you bastard.. Who told you to cum inside me? How dare you? Fuck.. What if I get pregnant with your child again..

Shakti smiles while holding his dick. Shakti had already impregnated Tamannaah once when they were having an affair, but later she had an abortion due to medical complications.

Shakti : So what? Didn't you want my child in your womb? Weren't you crying after after abortion & asked me to get you pregnant again?

Tamanna : Don't talk about those days. i have already told you that I was naive at that time. I don't want your child ummmmmmmmmm...

YT3epq.jpg

Shakti hold her face and started kissing her passionately. Tamannaah didn't want to go for second round, but Shakti kept kissing her till she surrenders. Shakti slowly puts his dick at her pussy and pushes it inside. This time, Tamannaah accepts his dick and starts moaning in pleasure.

Shakti : Tammu.. aahh..ummh..I want to correct that mistake..

Tamannaah : Aahh.. Shakti...Dheere..aahh...konsi..ummmm..konsi mistake..

Shakti : I didn't impregnate you that time when you asked me? I am going to correct that mistake today. Tammu.. I am going to impregnate you.

Shakti started fucking Tamannaah roughly and in this excitement, Shakti starts cumming deep inside Tamannaah pussy again. Tamannaah feels the thick sperms of her former lover inside her and she screams in pleasure...

Tamannaah : Yes Daddy... Get me pregnant with your cheating sperms... aahhhhhh...

Suddenly, door of the bedroom opens and Shivangi (wife of Shakti) enters. Both Shakti and Tamannaah looks at he in shock and horror.

YT33hz.jpg

Shivangi keeps her eyes at Tamannaah pussy which was leaking hot thick sperms of Shakti Kapoor..

Pic Credit : @magicart

Tamannaah didn't want to meet Shakti Kapoor, but he was blackmailing her and she didn't want to ruin her successful career. She disguised as a maid and left her apartment.

Tamannaah got off the bus and looked around. She was standing in front of the Kapoor Farmhouse where she and Shakti used to spend weeks fucking each other. She slowly started walking towards the farmhouse & knocked on the door. As expected, Shakti had already arrived at the farmhouse and opened the door..

YTq9Bp.jpg

Tamannaah looked around and went inside the farmhouse. Shakti locked the door and hugged her from back. Tamannaah moaned as she feels his hands on her navel.

Shakti : Oh Godd Tammu.. ummhaa.. ummhaa.. I knew that I will enjoy this milky body once again.

He turns her towards him and openes her blouse. She looks at him as he starts sucking her milk titties. She started recalling her adventurous past with Shakti and grabbed his dick. Shakti looked at her & Tamannaah looked at him. They had lust in their eyes..

Shakti : slurp..slurp...ummh.. Tammu... Your boobs.. They are so soft and tasty..slurp..

Tamannaah tried to control her moans but she couldn't do it and started stroking Shakti's dick..

Tamannaah : Oh God.. Ummmhhm.. You are still hard in this age, Shakti..aahh...ummmhhh..

Shakti took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. He takes off her saree and looks at her thick white ass.

Shakti : Damn Tammu.. teri gaand to bahut badi ho gayi hai..hehehe.. Kitne logo ne maari hai Teri gaand aaj tak..

Shakti spanks her ass and starts licking her asshole. Tamannaah moans in pleasure as she feels Shakti's hot tongue at her asshole.

YTwm0b.jpg

Shakti kept licking Tamannaah asshole till she started orgasming. Tamannaah let out a big moan and starts releasing her holy water all over the bed. Shakti removed his clothes and then looked around. Every corner of the room had a secret camera which was filming their sex video. He rubs his dick at Tamannaah asshole and rams it in..

In a single thrust, Shakti penetrated Tamannaah asshole and his dick went inside her completely. Tamannaah started begging Shakti to take his dick out of her asshole, but Shakti didn't care about her and started fucking her asshole..

YTcAlW.jpg

Shakti : Aah...ohhhh..aahhh...Waahh...Tammu.. Teri gaand.. aaj bhi utni hi tight hai jab hamne pehle baar kiya tha..

Tamannaah was biting her lips while Shakti kept penetrating her asshole. Tamannaah recalled that day, when she had allowed Shakti Kapoor to take her Anal virginity in the same farmhouse. After breaking up with Shakti, Tamannaah hardly allowed anyone to fuck her asshole.

Shakti kept fucking her asshole till Tamannaah started feeling another orgasm building inside her body. Shakti also senses it and lays on the bed and brings Tamannaah on top of him..

YTxpdQ.jpg

Tamannaah looked at Shakti with lust and started riding on his dick. She had completely forgotten about her motive and started acting like a cheating bitch. Shakti grabbed her boobs and started thrusting his dick deep inside her. Within few minutes, Tamannaah let out a big scream and cums on Shakti's dick.

Shakti : Tammu darling.. Looks like your pussy is still remembering my dicks taste. After few thrusts, it's leaking like a waterfall.. hahahaha..

Shakti changes the position and started fucking Tamannaah's pussy.. She was so involved in the sex that she forgot that Shakti has penetrated her pussy. Shakti started fucking her pussy and within a few thrusts, he started cumming deep inside Tamannaah pussy.

YT30wl.jpg

As soon as Tamannaah feels hot spurts of thick sperms inside her womb, she looks at Shakti in horror. She pulls his dick out of her pussy and starts cleaning it with a bed sheet..

Tamannaah : Fuck you bastard.. Who told you to cum inside me? How dare you? Fuck.. What if I get pregnant with your child again..

Shakti smiles while holding his dick. Shakti had already impregnated Tamannaah once when they were having an affair, but later she had an abortion due to medical complications.

Shakti : So what? Didn't you want my child in your womb? Weren't you crying after after abortion & asked me to get you pregnant again?

Tamanna : Don't talk about those days. i have already told you that I was naive at that time. I don't want your child ummmmmmmmmm...

YT3epq.jpg

Shakti hold her face and started kissing her passionately. Tamannaah didn't want to go for second round, but Shakti kept kissing her till she surrenders. Shakti slowly puts his dick at her pussy and pushes it inside. This time, Tamannaah accepts his dick and starts moaning in pleasure.

Shakti : I didn't impregnate you that time when you asked me? I am going to correct that mistake today. Tammu.. I am going to impregnate you.

Shakti started fucking Tamannaah roughly and in this excitement, Shakti starts cumming deep inside Tamannaah pussy again. Tamannaah feels the thick sperms of her former lover inside her and she screams in pleasure...

Tamannaah : Yes Daddy... Get me pregnant with your cheating sperms... aahhhhhh...

Suddenly, door of the bedroom opens and Shivangi (wife of Shakti) enters. Both Shakti and Tamannaah looks at he in shock and horror.

YT33hz.jpg

Shivangi keeps her eyes at Tamannaah pussy which was leaking hot thick sperms of Shakti Kapoor..

Awesome brother!!

YTq9Bp.jpg

YTwm0b.jpg

YTcAlW.jpg

YTxpdQ.jpg

YT30wl.jpg

YT3epq.jpg

YT33hz.jpg

tammuuu... would love to bang and fill and make her bf see when i spurt in her while her pussy spurts out as its already ful..

loved the pics and narration too good

While celebrating the promotion of Sneha, Rajnish saw a red mark on her neck.

"Darling, what's that red mark on your neck", Rajnish asked with a worried face.

"Ohh...Ah.. It's because of allergy..", Sneha immediately covered those red marks with her hands. Rajnish told her to visit doctor as soon as possible.

Only Sneha knew the real reason behind her red marks and her promotion. It was all thanks to her CEO

640-1000.gif

My whore wife need a fuck like this. Any body can do her

Behind The Scenes
(Song - Life Ante Itta Vundaala)

After filming the dance number, Venky returned to his Vanity Van where Pooja was waiting for him. They were having sexual affair for last 2 months.

Venkatesh removed his clothes and started fucking Pooja.

Pooja : Aahh.. Darling.. You haven't divorced your wife yet..

Venky : Naah.. I will.. I will divorce that loose pussy for sure....aah.. Right now just focus on us.. Ohhh...Goddd.. such a tight pussy you have..oh fuckkk..aah..

Pooja : Oohhh.. you've been telling me same thing for last 2 months. When are we going to marry?

Venky : Ohh Godd.. Pooja.. I will marry you for sure.. I will.. aahh.. Look at me and tell me what you want.. Aahh.. Aahh...Come on ..

Venkatesh looks at Pooja while thrusting his dick deep inside her.

Pooja : Fuck me.. Aahhh.. Darling...aaahh... Release everything inside me..oh goodddd.... aaahhhh... Impregnate me Daddy...

Venky starts unloading his virile sperms inside Pooja Hegde womb and lays beside her.

Pooja : That was awesome darling.. Divorce that bitch so that we can get married..

Venky (to himself) : Marriage,? Hahaha... Whores like you belong to brothel. I will use you and then dump you for another pussy.. hehehe..

Behind The Scenes

After filming the dance number, Venky returned to his Vanity Van where Pooja was waiting for him. They were having sexual affair for last 2 months.

Venky : Naah.. I will.. I will divorce that loose pussy for sure....aah.. Right now just focus on us.. Ohhh...Goddd.. such a tight pussy you have..oh fuckkk..aah..

Pooja : Oohhh.. you've been telling me same thing for last 2 months. When are we going to marry?

Venky : Ohh Godd.. Pooja.. I will marry you for sure.. I will.. aahh.. Look at me and tell me what you want.. Aahh.. Aahh...Come on ..

Pooja : Fuck me.. Aahhh.. Darling...aaahh... Release everything inside me..oh goodddd.... aaahhhh... Impregnate me Daddy...

Venky starts unloading his virile sperms inside Pooja Hegde womb and lays beside her.

Pooja : That was awesome darling.. Divorce that bitch so that we can get married..

Venky (to himself) : Marriage,? Hahaha... Whores like you belong to brothel. I will use you and then dump you for another pussy.. hehehe..

Write something on Priyanka Mohan @Silverstone bro

YTq9Bp.jpg

YTwm0b.jpg

YTcAlW.jpg

YTxpdQ.jpg

YT30wl.jpg

YT3epq.jpg

YT33hz.jpg

Bro plz make one serese for priyanka mohan ❤️

Jailer

(The Untold Story)

Muthu "Tiger" was devastated after hearing the news of his son Arjun's death. He was not sure who murdered his son. His wife Vijaya and daughter in law Swetha were crying everyday while thinking about Arjun.

On the other hand, Varman, gangster who kidnapped Arjun, was closely monitoring Muthu's family. His eyes were fixed on Arjun's wife - Swetha, a young married woman.

Muthu left house to find the man who murdered his son. Swetha decided to go to her parents' house to restore her mental health. Varnan, who was lustfully waiting for his chance, visits Swetha house and starts getting close to her...

3 weeks later,

Muthu finally finds out that a man named Varman is behind his son's kidnapping and murder. He returns to his house and finds that Swetha has gone to her house for some time. He calls Swetha but she doesn't pick up the call. He goes to her house and looks around the house.. Suddenly, he hears the noise from a bedroom and peeks inside.

Swetha : Aahh..Oohhh..not again.. ummhh... I will get pregnant...noo..nooo...ummhhh...

Varman : aahh..it's okay.. I will marry you.. I will take your husbands place Swetha..aaahh.. ummhh..aaahhh..

Muthu gets the shock of his life when he sees his daughter in law getting fucked by an unknown black man..

Swetha : Aahhh...Aahhhh... Oh Godd... ummmhh..aaahhhh..

Varman feels like his balls tightening and he starts ramming his dick deep inside Swetha. He grunts and starts unloading his sperms deep inside her fertile pussy and starts kissing Swetha passionately. Swetha also starts kissing him and Muthu keeps staring at his daughter in law's sperm leaking pussy.

Behind The Scenes

pooja akka./.... wanna pound and hold her choco buns to fill her womb to brim and enjoy

Leaking Malai

Gautam was sitting on sofa when he heard the noise from the kitchen. He stands up and goes to kitchen. He sees Gangu chacha cleaning the floor while his wife Kajal Agarwal was breathing heavily. Her legs are shaking and she is barely standing still.

Gautam : What happened? I heard some noise.

Gangu : Saab.. I spilled my hot malai here.. I think you heard that noise.

Kajal didn't even look back at her husband. She was looking towards the window and trying to stand properly.. Gautam looked at floor where he sees stains of white substance. Gangu cleans the stains without giving much hints to Gautam.

Gangu : Saab.. You go and watch television. I think the malai will keep on leaking for some time.

Suddenly, some drops fell between Kajal's legs, but Gautam doesn't look at them. He goes back and starts watching the TV.

Kajal : Gangu chacha.. You are going to get me pregnant.. Why did you cum inside me again?

Kajal rises her saree and starts cleaning her pussy. Thick sperms of chacha keeps on leaking for some time. Gangu hugs Kajal and kisses her on her neck.

Gangu : Get pregnant naa.. Everyone will think that saab got you pregnant..hehe..

Kajal looks at him and smiles. Gangu chacha puts her one leg on kitchen counter and put his dick inside her and starts fucking her again..

Kajal : Fuck it.. Get me pregnant with your low class seeds then.. Fuck me chacha...

After, 10 months Kajal gives birth to her child who was somewhat looking like Gangu chacha..

Leaking Malai

Gautam was sitting on sofa when he heard the noise from the kitchen. He stands up and goes to kitchen. He sees Gangu chacha cleaning the floor while his wife Kajal Agarwal was breathing heavily. Her legs are shaking and she is barely standing still.

Gautam : What happened? I heard some noise.

Gangu : Saab.. I spilled my hot malai here.. I think you heard that noise.

Kajal didn't even look back at her husband. She was looking towards the window and trying to stand properly.. Gautam looked at floor where he sees stains of white substance. Gangu cleans the stains without giving much hints to Gautam.

Gangu : Saab.. You go and watch television. I think the malai will keep on leaking for some time.

Suddenly, some drops fell between Kajal's legs, but Gautam doesn't look at them. He goes back and starts watching the TV.

Kajal : Gangu chacha.. You are going to get me pregnant.. Why did you cum inside me again?

Kajal rises her saree and starts cleaning her pussy. Thick sperms of chacha keeps on leaking for some time. Gangu hugs Kajal and kisses her on her neck.

Gangu : Get pregnant naa.. Everyone will think that saab got you pregnant..hehe..

Kajal looks at him and smiles. Gangu chacha puts her one leg on kitchen counter and put his dick inside her and starts fucking her again..

Kajal : Fuck it.. Get me pregnant with your low class seeds then.. Fuck me chacha...

After, 10 months Kajal gives birth to her child who was somewhat looking like Gangu chacha..

for kaju bhabhi.. will load her up all night to make sure she gets more than one kid

We want the Invader back do.inating these bitch queens

INVADER : This is a great question. Why No one dare to touch me? - Many Kingdoms tried to defeat me, but what they got? Nothing but humiliation. I humiliated the Kings by fucking their Queens in front of them. Maybe that's why other Kings think before standing against me. Those eunuchs are more interested in protecting their Queens from me than protecting their Kingdoms. Hahaha..

Who brings me down? - NO ONE... I repeat.. NO ONE can bring me down EVER.. Sai Pallavi tried her best, but ultimately you saw what happened to her. She wanted to bring me down, but right now, she is getting gang-banged by my Army. This is how I set the examples. Whoever is thinking about bringing me down, think twice or you'll face the wrath of INVADER..

Back