• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hello guys this is Aasur as you all know that my subscription is ended and I am not able to edit anymore but here is a way you all can help me out with, if you download videos from the thread given below?? I will get 0.10$/per GB Video downloaded. I need a total of 26$ to get my subscription renewal hope you all will help me out??.

I lost my job last month this is why there is some financial crises is going on,I never asked for any help from you all and tried to complete your requests first time asking to help me??.

Ok
Hello guys this is Aasur as you all know that my subscription is ended and I am not able to edit anymore but here is a way you all can help me out with, if you download videos from the thread given below?? I will get 0.10$/per GB Video downloaded. I need a total of 26$ to get my subscription renewal hope you all will help me out??.

I lost my job last month this is why there is some financial crises is going on,I never asked for any help from you all and tried to complete your requests first time asking to help me??.

Ok i will try to download it keep trying you will get

Back