• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Guys please support me to win the Bollywood Contest Season 4 Kriti Sanon by reacting on my edits

Click on the link ?? go access the Contest

Guys please support me to win the Bollywood Contest Season 4 Kriti Sanon by reacting on my edits

Click on the link ?? go access the Contest

@Aasur bro, just loved ur creation bro...... Looks very prefect soooooo real very beautiful and fabulous......... Excellent mind-blowing tremendous realistic legendary creations very prefect cut and editing bro...... Especially 1 2 5 6 fakes are just unbelievable mind-blowing creations, looks like a real photoshoot sessions......... Loved ur creation very much bro..... Awesome great work bro......... Pl continue ur legendary creations bro..........

@Aasur bro, just loved ur creation bro...... Looks very prefect soooooo real very beautiful and fabulous......... Excellent mind-blowing tremendous realistic legendary creations very prefect cut and editing bro...... Especially 1 2 5 6 fakes are just unbelievable mind-blowing creations, looks like a real photoshoot sessions......... Loved ur creation very much bro..... Awesome great work bro......... Pl continue ur legendary creations bro..........
Thankyou Bro ❤️???

This is an announcement that I'm going to start making fakes on Request Soon, a amount of 50 DF COINS will be charged per request and maximum 2 REQUESTS from a member at a time will be taken . You guys can start making requests by donating me DF COINS With mentioning your Name in message option provided in the donation form and send me its screenshot in MY DM.
I will start uploading your requests from
1St September
Note :- I have first come first policy the one who will send DF COINS and put Request first his request will be post first so I request you guys to wait for your turn.

Taking 10 Requests free for today only 1 request per member

Awesome bro.... Very happy to hear ur taking request..... Big respect, bro.......

Bro pl do Jyothika with big boobs and hot body..... Pl bro......

❤️❤️❤️❤️?❤️❣️❣️❣️

Back