• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
@Aasur bro, Bollywood Actress Fakes contest - Kriti Sanon Nude Edits Week-1, very very very prefect realistic mind-blowing creation bro........ Tremendous ultimate top-level editing and creation bro......... Looks soooooo awesome great work...... More over very very very happy to see ur beautiful fabulous realistic creation after a long time bro....... Very happy u came back with a tremendous creation........... Awesome great work bro......... Pl continue ur legendary creations bro........

Thankyou bro ?❣️ yes I will start posting more Soon ?

What was your subscription for, may I ask? For Adobe Photoshop or something?

Bro I use Pics Art, Mint Al and Face App for editing. Write now I have Face App for 3 months, Pics Art for 1 month and Don't have the Mint Al subscription

What about Adobe Photoshop? Would you use that instead? If so, I can get you the full thing for free.