• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

Picsart-22-07-23-14-06-21-640.jpg

Kriti waited in position, heart thumping, as Gani went in search of something behind his desk. "Here it is." He rose up, brandishing a transparent plastic bottle. Had he brought this in especially, or did he keep it there all the time? She could hear him flicking open the cap as he disappeared behind her. With one hand he pried her ass cheeks apart, then a gush of warm oil flooded the cleft between them. Gani immediately plunged not one but two fingers into her anus, causing her to yelp as he worked his choice of lubricant up her surprised hole.

"Still nice and tight," he observed, as he set about his task. "And I'll bet this ass has seen some action, am I right?" Before she could even think of a response to his filthy flourish, he removed his two digits and yanked her own hand back towards her rump. "Go on," he said, directing another liberal squirt of the silky liquid down her bum-crack. "Let me see you work that lube in. Hurry up, I'm not going to wait long and I'm not going to spare you."

kriti-sanon-nude-xxx-photos-_003.jpg

Oh my god. He sounded like he meant it, so she inserted two manicured fingers where Gani had so recently been delving and massaged herself in preparation for the imminent invasion. In the corner of her vision she could see her boss emptying the satin fluid over his standing cock and masturbating himself until he was slick with the stuff right down to his balls. Then he clambered onto the desk behind her, radiating a formidable sense of purpose. Holy shit ... Oh, holy shit ... Her mind filled with a white noise of anxiety and excitement.

"I've been waiting to do this from your first day," he told her, sliding his palms over her buttocks and squeezing their flesh in his fists like he was kneading twin loaves. "From the first time I saw that meaty ass straining against your skirt." He maneuvered his way into a crouch behind her, then he parted her cheeks and pressed that huge, pumped-up spearhead against her oily asshole. "You know that feeling, Kriti, you're about to act out something you've only imagined, and you wonder if it'll be quite as delicious as the dream?"

Kriti clutched the edge of the desk and tensed her body to receive him. Her spongy rear-opening started to yield, as he applied pressure with that colossal rod. "Just fucking do it." Gani tightened his grip on her upper thighs and sank the first of his cock into her ass, uttering a primitive grunt as he did so.

"Oh!" An electrical surge ran through her as her rectal tunnel was prised wide. "Oh shit ... Oh shit ..."

Gani's fingers clamped harder into the flesh of her thighs; he retained his momentum, sliding further thick inches into her yielding hole. "That's it, you can take it, you can take it no fucking problem," he was muttering, holding her fast and embedding what was surely a good half of his length up her ass. Kriti clutched the desk till it felt like the varnish would melt under her fingers; her sweating forehead dropped onto the glass of the photocopier and she clenched her teeth, as her anal endurance was put to the test. Gani held himself still for a moment, as if taking time to savor his new situation, then he moved on her again, slow at first, but building up a steady humping motion on her rear, lodging himself a little deeper on each stroke.

Kriti-Sanon-Naked-anal-Sex-Actress.jpg

"Oh - oh - oh -" The moans were escaping from her mouth scarcely without her realizing. Her anal entrance was still tight, whoever might have been lodged up there in the past on various occasions, and Gani felt huge inside her, like he could break her body if he chose. She could hear his breathing, ragged now as he further upped his pace, sawing his cock in and out of her with growing rapidity, shunting her back and forth so that her dangling necklace rattled accusingly on the desktop beneath her. "Oh God - you're so big ..." The unintended compliment was out of her mouth before she could stop it, but she wasn't telling him anything he didn't already know. "You're so fucking big ..."

IbTAfT2.jpg

Gani upped his thrusting another notch, but she could tell he was still pacing himself. He was driving hard--filling her, dominating her--but she knew he was still holding back and the thought was as scary as it was thrilling. "Funny," he panted, not breaking his stroke, "that's word for word what young Jacinda from accounts said, when I fucked her ass last month."

He delivered a particularly hard and diverting thrust into her hole, but Kriti had still room to be taken aback by his revelation. So he hadn't been quite the paragon of monogamy recently that he had suggested himself to be. "Oh - oh - oh god -" She tried to thread a sentence together through the continued anal shafting. "You -- Fuck -- You set her up with - with a job too?"

129633058_22.jpg

"I told her I was going to," he said, his length searching deep into her rectum. "The same job I discussed with you. And she swallowed it hook, line and sinker just like you did."

"What? You ..." The shock of his revelation competed with the near-overpowering sensation of his dick inside her. "There's no ...?"

"Oh there was a job months ago," Gani said, shafting lustily. "But by now the position's as filled as your rear passage." Kriti's rage was as fierce as it was powerless. She struggled against Gani's grip, but his strong hands and steel torso had complete control of her. His voice was steely as well. "You know I thought you'd be a bit less naïve than her, Kriti. This was never about any job. This is about my cock ..." His grip tightened. "... And your ass."
With one bulldozing thrust he rammed himself inside her to the balls.

98032565_fkriti6.jpg

The sheer force of his groin ripped her hands from the desk's edge and knocked her howling forward, so that her ample chest slapped onto the surface of the copier. Gani was right there, his naked brawn virtually on top of her. All restraint was gone now and he power-fucked her ass, so that his immense organ buried itself to the hilt on every stroke. Her fingers scrabbled for purchase on the copier, but she only succeeded in hitting the repeat-copy control; the machine rolled into action beneath her and began to flash repeatedly on its back and forth journey, copying and printing multiple images of her compressed tits as she lay there being mercilessly slammed. She screamed, half in fury, half at the sheer force with which she was being sodomized. Gani was grunting, loud and barbaric on each stroke, his sweat dripping onto her back. Never had she been screwed with such uncompromising lustfulness as now; each thrust of his cock felt like it was spearing her right to her center.

"You bastard!" she howled, in the midst of his crazed fuck-fury. "You fucking lying son-of-a-bitch! I'm going to fucking kill you, you ... fmmff!!!" Gani had seized the sodden scrap of her panties from where they landed on the top of the desk and stuffed them into her screaming mouth.

12.jpg

He grabbed her upper arms, hauled her off the copier and reamed her even harder, ignoring her muffled protests.
"That's enough, girl--shut up and take it. Take what you're fucking given and enjoy it. And if you spit those knickers out I'll phone your fucking boyfriend and let him know you're here, I shit you not." There was a growling, pre-orgasmic urgency in his voice and a further intensification of his bruising, body-jarring dick-strokes. He knew he was ready to climax and he let her know it as well. "Oh fuck, that's good ... Oh shit, that's fucking intense ... Squeeze my cock, squeeze it hard ..."

Kriti's senses were too blurred to take in the command the first time around. "Squeeze my cock with your ass, bitch!" He let go of her right arm and whacked her hard on the flank. She gave a stifled squeal in response. That must surely have left a bold red handprint. She was loathe to do anything to enhance his pleasure further, but that hard palm cracked urgently against her stinging ass cheek twice more and she reconsidered. "Do it, do it fucking now! Use that ass!" Finally she gave him what he wanted, her sphincter muscle tightening around Gani's buried shaft. "Harder!" he raged, and he slapped her smarting rump with increased verve. "Let me feel that fucking whore-ass of yours!" She clenched his ravaging pole with all the strength she had left, just as he peaked. "Oh fuck - fuck - fucking shit!!!" He clawed his hands to her tits and pulled their sweating bodies tight together, as he came.

134325777_fkriti5.jpg

Kriti could feel his pelvis spasming hard against her ass, as somewhere way up inside her, his cock spurted its huge, hot load. Their bodies remained molded together, glued by sweat, as Gani expelled every last shot of cum from his balls, growling obscenity all the way. The thrusting motion slowly abated and he melted from her, sliding his great, spent length from her abused hole. She fell forward, physically and emotionally wrung, and, slumping back onto the copier, finally dared to spit the panty-ball from her mouth.

For some minutes she rested her head wearily on the hard surface, allowing a strand of drool to run from her mouth and pool on the glass. She could hear Gani moving around the room--refreshing himself from the water dispenser in the corner and pulling on his clothes. He appeared beside her moments later, as she knelt nude and aching on the edge of his desk, proffering her a paper cup full of water. "Well that's you warmed up for lover-boy," he said mildly.

Black-cock-cum-on-Kriti-Sanon-pussy-naked-hot-slim-body.jpg

She smacked his hand away, knocking the water around his face and neck. "Bastard," she scowled, face burning with fury and humiliation. "Bloody lying bastard. I ought to fucking kill you."

Gani looked at her impassively for a moment, then turned away to pick up his briefcase. "Face it, Kriti," he said. "You wanted that as much as I did. I simply gave you a little extra motivation to see it through." She glowered at him in speechless rage as he strolled past her, picking up the remnants of her knickers and using them to mop up the smears she had left on the surface of the copier. Insouciantly he slipped the soiled item into his pocket. She continued to watch him through the Manied tangle of hair that had fallen about her face, as he picked up the sheaf of anatomical prints from the machine's out-tray, folded them and deposited the whole batch in his case.

He turned to her before making for the door. "Look at it this way. You proved to yourself how much you wanted that job, even if it didn't really exist. That knowledge will stand by you when a real opportunity comes along. You know what you're prepared to do. I'll let you see yourself out." At the door he paused again. "Try to resist any urge to damage the place in my absence. I'm sure you wouldn't want your boyfriend finding out about our little party. Enjoy your weekend, Kriti. I know mine's off to a great start."

kriti-sanon-xxx-gand.jpg

She stared as he strolled from the office, humiliation, rage and guilt vying within her for supremacy. Guilt clinched it and she clambered painfully from her perch on the desk to deal with the Mani situation, his necklace tumbling back down between her sweating tits. Gani's cum was oozing from inside her and slithering down her thighs.

"Ow!" Her asshole felt like it had been assaulted with a fucking baseball bat. Fearful of the newly unlocked door and the possibility of a stray cleaning-staff member, she pulled the wreckage of her dress back into place from around her midriff. The shame of a pointless betrayal flamed within her and the thought of having her sweating, well-fucked body exposed to anyone else was more than she could bear. She finished her mobile from her bag, but it took some minutes of staring vacantly at the keypad, before she could bring herself to type in her boyfriend's number. The phone rang and he answered almost immediately.

Kriti-Sanon-nude-oiled-boobs-nipple-show-bra-removed.jpg

"Hi," Mani drawled, the syllable saturated with lust. "Got your phone working again, then."
"What? Oh, yes," Kriti responded distractedly. "I - My charger was in my bag all along. I - I got the car sorted out, the RAC guys have just left, so I'll be home in a while."

"Why don't you come straight to mine?" The tone suggested he was not intent on wasting much time on supper.

Kriti clutched her hand to her aching rear. It had occurred to her that the over-the-phone ball-draining she had provided earlier might have diffused his ardor, but this was very obviously not the case. "No sweetheart, I'm a mess," she said truthfully. "Give me a while to get changed and scrubbed up." Get that bastard's scent off me.

"You still as horny as earlier?" Mani asked huskily.

"Oh yes," she said, adopting a similar tone, but subsiding listlessly against the office desk with a sinking heart.

"'Cos after that last call I'm ready to go all night. I'm going to give you a birthday fucking you'll never forget. Including some of that special love."

"Oh baby," Kriti mourned, as she clenched her fiercely buggered asshole and contemplated a long, bruising night, one that would punish her secret crime all over again. "I - I - I can't wait."

heroine-kriti-sanon-stripped-nude-images.jpg

The End
Great story

It was after 1 year of their marriage, I visited them. My brother Ravi was employed by a telecommunications company and his job took him all around the country. Here recently his job had even taken him out of the country once or twice. Aakanksha is 31 year old and is very petite. She stands maybe 5′ 6” tall and I seriously doubt if she weighs more than 50 kgs. I walked into the kitchen and Aakanksha was just putting a big pot on the table. Ravi came in and opened the fridge. Ravi came and we ate. I felt a little uncomfortable. I knew that it was all in my head. Almost as if he were reading my mind, Ravi said, “ she knows that whatever I have is her. She doesn't have to worry about living here.

MV5BMzcwYWY4MmItZTA5ZC00OGU1LWI5OGYtYjdkNGU4MTQ3NDRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODA4MDA0Mjg@._V1_.jpg

I responded by again thanking them. Ravi said that was cool, but he wanted me to feel comfortable and not to worry . Dinner went on and I relaxed. Ravi was excited about his next assignment. He was going to get to go to Italy and would be gone for a month. Ravi left for the airport and I crashed out. The next morning as I got out of the shower Aakanksha called down, asking if she could come down? I told her to hold on a second and threw on a pair of gym shorts. She came down the stairs dressed in a business outfit. She had on a silky blouse, a fairly tight, fairly short black skirt and black – I think she called them- pumps. Like I said, I had never really checked her out before, but I had to admit, she looked good in the outfit!
I asked her, “What’s up?”

86169497.jpg

She told me that she was going to work and did I know what time I was going to be home?
“Aakanksha, is something wrong?”
All of a sudden she burst out into tears! It was not anything that I had expected and I didn't know what to do! I reached out and grabbed her arms and tried to make eye contact. Again, I repeated, “Aakanksha what’s wrong?” She replied through the tears that she hadn’t told me the full story about the guy next door, but that she didn’t have time to talk right now, that she had to go to work. Could I be home when she got home at 6? I told her that I could and she turned and left. At about 6:10 I heard Aakanksha’s car. I came into the kitchen to greet her. “Hey there! So, how was her day?”

“Oh, it was okay. How was her?”

We made small talk for a second and she excused herself to change out of her work clothes.

A couple of minutes later Aakanksha came out of her bedroom in an outfit that was every bit as casual as mine. She was wearing a pair of cut-off sweatpants. They clung tightly to her ass and I swear I could make out the outline of her pussy through the material! She too had changed into a tank top and it was obvious that she didn’t have a bra on because I could make out the outline of her nipples through the material.

Photos-Kichcha-Sudeepa-and-Aakanksha-Singh-snapped-promoting-Pehlwaan-at-JW-Marriott-1.jpg

“can I be totally honest with her?” I said yes I won’t even tell Ravi what you're going to tell me ok. Her promise?” She repeated herself as I sat there thinking.”Yeah, I promise!

Ravi is gay . Bi and probably more into guys than into women. I’m sorry to have to tell her this!” She kind of fell forward into my arms sobbing the entire time. I held her as she cried into my chest. It was probably a minute or so before she spoke again. This time she was so quiet that I didn’t really hear her. I could not control my feelings and she said, she was human after all, wasn’t she? I found myself feeling more sorry for her. I just held her as she cried into my chest.

aakanksha-singh-latest-hot-hd-photoswallpapers-1080p-zeur-lg.jpg

After a couple of minutes she regained her composure and pulled back from me. Her face was red and puffy. Her makeup had run. She sniffed a couple of times before asking me, “So, does she see my problem?” We sat there in the dark; the only light illuminating the room came from the streetlight outside the window. It was muted by the window dressings. I was tired, but still noticed how that light made Aakanksha’s face look like that of an angel. She then brought her fingertips to my face. I didn’t know what was running through her mind, but I did know that she was beautiful and that her fingers touching my face were sending a shiver down my spine. Before I could stop her she kissed me full on the lips. She got up and went to her room. I went to my room and laid down on my air mattress and berated myself until I fell asleep.

When I awoke, I ran the events of the previous day through my mind. I noticed movement at the foot of the stairwell. It was Aakanksha. She took a couple of tiny steps into the room and stopped. She had the shorts and tee shirt that she had been wearing the night before. She asked me if I was okay. I told her that I was and was going to tell her that I was moving when she interrupted me.

F3B_aakanksha3.jpg

I asked her if I could be alone. She said okay and went back upstairs. I thought about going into work, but decided I wasn’t up to it. I lay back down and tried to calm myself. A few minutes later I got up and called in sick. I then took a shower and figured that by the time that I was out that Aakanksha would have left for work.

After my shower I threw a pair of gym shorts on and laid back down. Again, my thoughts went back to the night before. About kissing Aakanksha. I rationalized that she had started it. But no, I wasn’t blameless. I wanted it. She looked so beautiful in that subdued light. I don’t know? Maybe it was all of the adrenaline that had run through my system. As I laid there thinking, I again noticed movement in my room.

I looked up and there she was. “Jai, we need to talk.”

“I don’t know Aakanksha, I’m pretty confused.”

She came over and sat down on the side of my air mattress and said, “Jai, Aren’t she mad at me?”

She looked at me and said, she bent into me and kissed me on the lips again.
I broke away from her, stood up and said, “Aakanksha, I can’t do this!
Aakanksha got up and smiled a sad smile, said “Okay.” And left the room.

65287113.cms

After a while I went to her room. I could see that the Aakanksha room was open and I could see her lying with her back to the door. I listened to see if I could hear if she was asleep and I heard her crying.

I went to her. “Aakanksha, can I come in?

She rolled over and faced me. I sat on the edge of her bed and told her that I was sorry.

She said, “No, I’m sorry Jai. I’m sorry that I put her in that position. I just want someone to hold me!”

I told her that I understood. She said, “Jai, don’t worry about it. I can see that she is uncomfortable with the idea and I don’t want to force her into anything, but can she do me one favor?

I said, “What’s that?”

Can she lay with me?

I said, “Yes” and crawled in her bed next to her.

“Hold me”

I put my arms around her and pulled her towards me into a spoon.

She mewed, “that feels nice!”

I had to admit it did feel nice!

We laid there for quite some time. Eventually, I fell asleep, as did she. When we awoke, it was dusk. She rolled over and smiled at me. “Is she alright?”

66316230.jpg

I said, “yes, and her?”

“I’m okay.” She smiled as she said it and brought her fingertips to my face again. Again, her touch sent a shiver down my spine. She started to say something, but I brought my finger to her lips and shredded her.

As she was looking at me, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. I reach out to her and take her hand. Our fingers intertwined. The first kiss is on her neck, the second on her collarbone, the third kiss finds her exposed cleavage and gives a hint of the low cut bra she has worn . The next finds the top of her belly, the fifth her bellybutton. The last kiss finds the space just above the top of her short as I linger there, smelling her arousal.

Aakanksha-Singh-hot-pics-CTS1-14.jpg

“No one has ever done this to me before, Jai. It feels so wonderful. I stand up and kiss her again, slowly parting her lips with my tongue. I step toward her and slide my hands up on her shoulders, sliding the blouse down her arms . Her bra is doing little to contain her breasts as they struggle to stay confined. I use my hands to slide the straps down her arms. She bent her elbows and the straps were free and she started to reach behind her.

“No, dear,” I whispered, almost pleading with her. “Let me.”

My arms follow her and my fingers find her clasp. I lean forward and kiss her neck as I momentarily fumble, like all men do, with the hooks that hide her from me. As I move my kisses up her neck to ears, I finally succeed and the bra slides slowly down between us.

Aak1-8.jpg

My kisses travel down her chest as I plant kiss after kiss along my trail. My hands slowly circle in front of her until I feel her warm breasts taking one in each hand, my palms feeling the hardness of her nipples against them. With a gentle push, I move them together and move my kisses between them. I can feel her breathing increase as I start to use my tongue to trace small paths along her skin. With a slight turn of my head, I replace the hand covering her nipple with my lips… Forming a soft circle around it as I use my tongue to tickle the underside of its already hard flesh. I suck firmly, grasping it between my lips as I pull it slightly causing her to catch her breath. My left hand can feel her other nipple begging for attention so I move there, sucking on her licking her nibbling at her. Her hands find the back of my head and pull me into her breast, urging me to continue.

I step away to catch my breath but the sight of her topless in front of me takes my breath away instead. I have seen her like this before in her pictures, but they were nothing compared to the beautiful woman I see now. I look up at her eyes and see a passion waiting to be released.

Aakanksha-Singh-naked-bikini-photo-without-dress-slave-actress.jpg

I step toward her and reach for me again as my hand finds her soft breasts. I squeeze them gently as she moans quietly. My hands release her and my fingers trace down her belly until they reach the waistband of her jeans. I step toward her and turn her so I am now standing behind her. My hands move up to cup her breasts again, my thumbs rubbing against her nipples, the nipples already hard with excitement. As my left hand continues to play, my right hand slides past her waistband and finds the hem of her panties. They provide no barrier as my fingers continue down finding the soft skin of her lips. She is already warm and wet as my middle finger slides between them, stopping to rub circles around her clit. She reaches a hand up over my shoulder and around my head as I kiss her neck.

As her breathing increases again, I release her and turn her to face me. I drop to my knees before her as my fingers undo the button holding her nightly closed. I can almost feel the heat rising from her pussy as my fingers find the zipper and pull it slowly downward, revealing her panties to me. Her hands find mine on her hips and we together start to pull her nightly down. I move them slowly, almost teasing myself as her thighs are revealed to me inch by inch. As her nighty reaches her ankles, she steps out of them slowly until her legs are free.

Aakanksha%2BSingh%2BTopless%2BPhotoshoot%2BExposing%2BHer%2BBig%2BBoobs%2BFake.jpg

I lean forward to kiss her belly, and then move downward kissing her through her panties until I can feel her wetness through them. With one finger, I slide her panties to the side and plant kisses on her pussy lips. She spread her feet slightly as my fingers parted, allowing my tongue to lick her soft inner lips. I taste her juices as they flow from her… Tasting sweeter than any taste I have experienced before. Her hands move behind my head, pushing me closer… Urging me to taste her even more.

My fingers find the waistband of her panties and I slowly draw them downward. I move my lips to let them pass as they move past her knees and then her ankles. They join the rest of the clothing debris on the floor as she steps away from them. I stand up in front of her and can feel the heat from her as I slide my hand to cover her wetness. She can feel my finger probing her lips then jump slightly as one finger enters her. I bend slightly as a second finger joins the first and plunge then deeply inside her. My other arm finds her waist to hold her close and my finger moves rapidly in and out of her. I feel her body tense as she wraps both arms around me.

“Make me cum, Jai, please make me cum,” she almost shouted.

Aakanksha-Singh-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-005.jpg

Her pussy squeezes around my fingers and I can feel her juices running down my palm as her body shudders with orgasm. As my hand leaves her, my arms enfold her, holding her close to me.

I step back to admire her, standing naked with only the moonlight shining through the window to illuminate her. Her eyes are filled with desire, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm and her thigh glistening with her own juices. She is definitely beautiful.

The intensity of our kiss grew. I reached up and massaged her breast through the material of her top. She reached down and felt my hardening cock through the material of my shorts. As she did, I realized that I was probably pretty funky from my run and said, “Aakanksha, I’m pretty ripe, let me take a shower.”

She said, “No!” and started kissing my chest. She then worked her way down my stomach and tugged at my shorts. I raised my hips and she pulled the shorts and my jock strap off. She then began sucking on my cock. I looked down at her and her eyes looked up to meet mine. I could swear that she smiled at me!

I laid there as she sucked my cock. She would from time to time take a break and jack me off before going back to work on my cock. I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t feel a little bit guilty about having my brother’s wife sucking my dick or if I wasn’t a little bit doubtful about whether he really was okay with me hooking up with her, but I figured that was something that we would have to deal with when he got back! I laid there and enjoyed what she was doing!

Aak7-5.jpg

As she worked my cock, my balls started to fill. I knew that I was going to cum pretty soon and a wicked thought crossed my mind! I wanted to fuck her! I reached down and gently pulled her off of my cock. She resisted until I told her what I wanted to do! I told her to take her clothes off. She stood next to the bed and removed her clothes as I watched. She really did have a wonderful body! I soaked in the fact that her titties, while small, were perfectly shaped. Her nipples were hard and stuck out at least a half of an inch. Her stomach was firm and her hips were flared out in a way that really caused my lust to ignite! I reached out and took her hand and pulled her onto the bed.

I again kissed her deeply and rolled over on top of her. My body was huge looming over her. Her legs parted for me and I reached down and grabbed my dick, rubbing the head all over her little pussy. I put the head in the mouth of her pussy and smiled at her. She smiled back realizing that I was finally going to fuck her! Not wanting to wait, she put her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled my dick into her! While tight, my dick slipped right in due to the ample lubrication provided by her pussy juice. We both fucked one another with an amazing hunger! I fucked her hard and she matched me stroke for stroke! We would take turns rolling over on top of one another. Several times I would roll her over on her stomach and I fucked her from behind as she played with her clit from the front. While in this position she had her first orgasm with me fucking her!

Aak5-5.jpg

Her being satisfied for the moment, I proceeded to fuck her with all my might! The cum built up in my balls and started to burst forth. She stuck her ass up in the air to receive my seed. I pounded into her until my cum did burst forth and it shot deep into her tight little pussy! I then collapsed on top of her, pinning her face down to the bed.

After a minute, I let her up by rolling off of her. She climbed into my arms and reached down and played with my softening cock. She looked up at me and asked me how long before I would be ready to go again? I said, “In time baby, in time” and smiled at her. She smiled back! We made love all that night. Aakanksha and I have gotten into a routine. We come home from work, eat dinner and hop into bed. On the weekend’s we pretty much stay in bed.

Aak2-5.jpg

Aakanksha-Singh-Nude-Indian-actress-Sex-004.jpg

Big-fake-boobs-Aakanksha-Singh-fucking-on-top-hot-sex.jpg

NudehotsexAakankshaSinghfullnudefuckingpic.jpg

NudepussyfuckingphotoofAkankshaSinghinredbrahotpic.jpg

AKANKSHA-SINGH-9.jpg

THE-END

The one thing they never tell you in college is that having a master's in liberal arts is pretty much meaningless unless you want to teach. I finished everything early, and sat with a couple of master's degrees in my late twenties, and no job. So, in order to pay the bills, I took up a position as a temporary professor of Political Science at a city college for the mass media students. I knew my subject meant little to nothing to these kids, as it was a basic introductory course that taught you a little more than what you knew in high school.

While teaching, I had a particularly tough student whom I'll call Varsha. She had soft, curly hair, with a pleasant face but the lips that you really wanted to kiss or see wrapped around your cock. Her teasing eyes were another thing altogether, along with her big, firm soft tits, small waist as well as her cute butt. She often treated class like a cafe and anyone teaching it like a very loud sound system. She flirted with almost every decent boy in sight, and had many of them wrapped around her little finger. It was mildly annoying to teach this little bitch while she played with her phone or slept in class, so I decided to ignore her.

Varsha-Bollamma-Glimpsed-At-Her-Upcoming-Film-Interview2.jpg

Her finals had two parts, written papers as well as a typed assignment on a political issue. Obviously, her grasp on the subject was minimal, and her assignment simply stole word for word from a student from the previous year. She had failed, and I decided to rub her face in it. I found her lounging around on the campus, almost like she was in a bar, sitting in some boy's lap. I asked her to come up and see me at the end of the day in my class and went about the day.

She showed up by evening being her usual flirty self. She wore light makeup, as well as a simple purple sweater top that showed cleavage and an exceedingly short white skirt that hugged her thighs and butt, yet ended well above her knees.

Varsha-Bollamma-hd-stills-8.jpg

"Hi. You called me?" she said, as if I'd called her to pick up her mail.

"Yes, Ms. Varsha. Do come in and have a seat. I have some news for you."

"Tell me." She said, sitting on one of the desks, crossing her legs.

"Tell me 'sir', you mean?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"That skirt is definitely not appropriate for college."

"Why, don't you like it?" she asked with a flirty tone, running her hand down her thigh.

"My life is too short to give a damn about your skirt, but it is against the dress code here. What I really don't like however are your marks. I'd told you before, that if you don't pull up your socks, you won't pass this year. I'm here to tell you that you're not going to pass this year and have to repeat it."

Suddenly, I'd gotten her attention. Straightening up, the teasing went out of her eyes. She stared at me with a little bit of fear in her eyes. This was obvious. I stood around so I bore down on her. Moreover, thanks to my ancestry and a lifetime of martial arts, I had a decent physique, with broad shoulders and fair but tanned skin. Also, I didn't look like a professor- dressed in Jeans and a dark shirt with rolled up shirtsleeves, I looked more like a guy going into a bar fight than a teacher.

Varsha%20Bollamma%20Photoshoot%20072.jpg

"Sir, I need to pass. If I don't pass I won't be able to keep my internship... I really need that job."

"Well then, you certainly don't deserve it."

"What's your problem with me, dude?"

"Where do I begin? Should I mention your complete disregard for rules and regulations in class or your inability to maintain decorum? Or should I simply read some of the brilliant ideas you expressed in your paper? Your paper either made me laugh or wonder how you made it into college in the first place."

"Sir, my assignment..."

"Oh yeah, your assignment, that was just lovely. Did you simply borrow your senior's stuff? Because I know that I read the same assignment, word for word last year. Either way, you failed that one too, so you're not going to pass."

"Well, please sir." She began to plead, "I am really sorry. Please don't fail me. I'll work harder next year. I'll even do the assignment again if you like."

"Too late for that. Now get out."

"Please sir, I'm sure there's something that I can do to make you see things my way." She said, now bending slightly forward, holding her arms together, making her cleavage visible. She suddenly had the flirty look back in her eyes.

"I really need this job, you know. I really need the money, and well, I'm sorry I behaved that way in class. I will do absolutely anything to convince you to give me a second chance."

"Really? Anything?" I asked, standing up and walking towards her. She looked up at me and smiled, teasingly, letting me know she got my drift. She trailed a finger over the front of my shirt and I pushed it away.

Varsha-Bollamma-Glimpsed-At-Her-Upcoming-Film-Interview7-346x500.jpg

"You're such a little slut, aren't you? Do you really think you can really just talk your way out of this one like you do with your classmates? I'm too old for that shit."

I began to gather up my stuff and headed to the door, just as she said "I meant anything, sir. No one has to know. It'll be our little secret. I've had a thing for you anyway."

I reached the door and locked it, keeping my stuff down on the desk beside it and went to speak to her. She was a bit scared and quickly backed into the wall behind her, and I stood over her face to face.

"I knew we could reason it out." She said,

I took one look at her. She had her eyes closed, her pout sticking out, hoping for a kiss. I kissed her, and just as she began to try to hold me close, I turned her around and pushed her into the wall. Surprised, she gasped out loudly.

"This is not for your enjoyment. You're a little slut and you're gonna get what you deserve."

high

She was shocked as I ran my hand up her little top and felt her large, firm tits and squeezed them suddenly. She seemed to like it and began to grind her shapely butt against my crotch, feeling my rapidly hardening cock making a tent in my jeans. I kissed her long, sexy neck and took a hard bite, leaving a small hickey there. I didn't care if anyone saw. It wasn't my problem.

I turned her around quickly and she reached for me to kiss her. I kissed her mouth and then broke the kiss, and she voluntarily sank down to her knees as if she knew what was coming. She looked up at me from off the floor, and quickly undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped me and finally dropped my trousers and boxers, getting to my cock. I'd not fucked anyone in weeks if not months and by now, I needed to get off.

She held my cock in her hands and pulled it towards her, gently massaging it. She ran her tongue over my testicles and then from the root to the tip of my cock, massaging the sensitive underside using her wet, darting tongue. She looked up long enough to make eye contact with me before she put my cock into her mouth, almost sending me over the edge.

Varsha-Bollamma-busty-milky-white-boobs-nipple-naked-body-xxx.jpg

"Suck my cock, bitch. Suck it like you fucking mean it!" I moaned.

I really didn't need to say that, because truth be told, she was a little slut and she knew exactly what to do when confronted with a big, fat, hard cock. She was almost a blowjob specialist. I moaned as she took me deep, and then pulled my cock out of her mouth, and began to tongue my nuts again, as she slowly jerked my cock off.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked quietly.

"Well, sucking you off. That's what you want, right, a blowjob?"

"Why the fuck would I be satisfied with a blowjob?" I asked incredulously. "What do you think I am, your college boyfriend? I am too old to be satisfied with that shit."

hot-varsha-bollamma-naked-navel-leak-fakes-757x1000.jpg

I pulled her up off the floor and pushed her to the wall again and kissed her. I pulled her top off and threw it on the floor and was confronted with some of the best tits I've ever seen in my life. She even wore sexy underwear, as if she was expected to give a lap dance later that day. I kissed her and pulled the tits out of her bra, sucking on the big, sensitive nipples. I bit down on her nipples to which she half-moaned half protested, so I continued anyway, sucking on one and pinching the other. I let my other hand drift to her ass, grabbing a handful of that juicy butt, and let a finger down into her pussy.

Varsha-Bollamma-busty-boobs-nude-swimming-pool-photoshoot.jpg

Whether this was forced or not, she was fucking enjoying it. Her panties were wet rather than damp, and her pussy was literally flowing. I let a finger trail over her sensitive clit and heard her moan and finally dipped a finger into her pussy, making her suddenly jump in surprise.

"Easy." She said, "Take it slow and we'll both get off."

"I don't care what you want, bitch." I said and pulled my finger out of her pussy. I spanked her once, and pushed her towards my table. She began to turn to face me and sat on the desk, when I suddenly stopped her.

"Fuck no. You wanna behave like a slut, so you're gonna get fucked like a slut."

I picked her off the desk and turned her around, bending her over the desk. I hiked up her skirt around her waist and pulled her panties down.

"I don't really like this position." She said.

"Shut up."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_actress-varsha-bollamma-naked-pussy-pics-fakes-587x1000.jpg

I spanked her ass once and grabbed my cock, which was throbbing to get into her pussy. I rubbed my cock along her dripping pussy lips and spoke. "I'm gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna stick my big, fat cock into your cunt make you squeal like the little slut you really are."

I pushed my cock into her pussy, feeling her pussy stretch out for me. Slut or not, she had a tight cunt, almost as tight as a virgin's. I felt her being a little bit uncomfortable as I sank into her, inch by inch, watching her pussy lips swallow my cock.

Varsha3.jpg

"Fuck." I moaned. "You're a tight little cunt, aren't you?"

"Only for you, sir." She moaned back.

I began to fuck her, feeling the table get pushed until it finally rested against the wall, while I fucked her in fluid, long strokes, feeling her pussy contract around my cock. This girl was anything but silent, putting her hands against the wall, meeting my thrusts. She didn't moan as much as she screamed like a porn star. Finally the table rested against the wall and I stopped.

"Condom!" she breathed.

"Fuck I care." I said and began to gather up her hair with my hand.

PicsArt_04-19-09.36.09.jpg

"Please, just use a condom. I don't want to get pregnant."

"That's your problem, isn't it, you little slut?" I said, holding her hair together. I pushed her hands on to her back and grabbed both her hair and her small little wrists with my left hand.

"Just please, listen to me."

"I don't listen to sluts like you."

I slowly moved myself in and out of her cunt, making her stop talking.

"If you want to behave like a slut," I said, pushing into her suddenly. "Prepare to face the consequences." I said, and drove it in and out of her, feeling her pussy get wetter.

"You're gonna show me the consequences?" she asked me.

"Well, you little slut" I said, as I began to pick up speed, "I've seen you, you horny little cockteasing slut. I've seen how you tease the boys. I'm-not-one-of-them!" I said as with each hard thrust into her.

"Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me like that." She moaned.

v6.png

"Yeah, see even now how you crave a man to treat you like what you really are. I'm gonna fuck you silly and give you the cock you need, bitch!" I said, fucking her.

"Yes, give it to me, please give it to me, you bastard!"

"I'm not one of the boys you can just kiss or blow and get away with, bitch. I'm gonna fuck you till you scream and beg for more and keep wanting a real man's big cock inside you."

"Yes, just fucking fuck me, sir!" she yelled, incoherently.

I spanked her hard on her ass as I held her hands behind her and fucked her, harder and harder feeling her come once, twice, thrice around my cock.

heroine-varsha-bollamma-nude-3some-pics-fakes.jpg

"Fuck, your pussy is tight. Don't give it to anyone, do you?"

"No, no sir." She moaned again.

I began to give it to her hard, and knew I wouldn't last long in such a tight cunt. Pushing all I had into her, I let go of her hands and grabbed her waist, pulling her onto my cock. She began to meet my thrusts, and gasped as they grew more frequent and feverish. She put her hands on the desk to push back harder and soon, her pussy was contracting again.

"You wanna be such a slut," I yelled, "Then fucking take it."

"Fuck yes. Give it to me. Fuck!" she moaned.

"You're my slut from here on out. You're gonna give it to me whenever I fucking want, understand?"

"Yes, sir. Anything for you."

I began speeding up my thrusts.

"I can't take it anymore! I am gonna come!" I roared.

"Yes, come for me. Come! Fuck!"

The dirty talk she used, along with her screaming and the way her ass moved, coupled with the way her pussy was contracting around my cock as she came sent me over the edge. I pushed all the way into her one last time and came, deep inside her cunt.

varsha-bollamma-nude-fucked-images-fakes.jpg

I pulled stayed there, feeling my come fill up her insides. I put my hands down on the desk and put my head on her back, too tired to stand after the mindblowing orgasm I'd just had. I stopped and slowly pulled out of her, spanking her curvy ass one last time.

I sat down on a chair nearby and breathed. Reaching for my pocket, I pulled out the fags I had over there and lit one. I watched her as she slowly turned around, her legs shivering, and lay back down on my desk.

"Fuck." I said, loudly.

"Huh, yeah." She said, lightly.

Finally, after five minutes, she sat up and pulled her panties up from around her ankles. Seeing my come slowly seep out of her, she looked up at me angrily.

"You should learn how to use a condom. Good thing I'm already on my PMS."

0_Cupace20210419234810_watermark_Mon_19042021_235347.jpg

She took out some tissue paper from her bag and cleaned herself. I eased back on the bench, my trousers still around my ankles, my legs too weak to move.

She wiped herself and slowly pulled on her panties and put the skirt back in place. She picked her top off the floor, and after putting her boobs back into place, she began to wear it. Her knees still seemed shaky, so I stood up, steadied her and watched her dress.

I donned my jeans and boxers too, and spoke up.

"Wow. That was pretty good."

"I haven't been fucked liked that in ages." She replied.

"I expect a 1000 word assignment on my desk by Monday if you want to pass. You have all weekend, so it better be good."

"Yeah, sure. As long as I get what I want." She mumbled, took my cigarette, and after taking a drag, tossed it into the trash can.

Over the weekend, part of me wondered if she would cause me any problems or go to the cops or college admin. However, Monday was just like any other day and as I sat down for lunch, one of her friends, another stupid hot girl showed up, holding some papers.

"Professor, Varsha couldn't come in today but she asked me to hand you this."

I took the papers and read the title, "An examination of Dynastic Politics in India". I browsed through it quickly, and found it plausible. It wasn't exactly Wikipedia plagiarism, she had actually worked hard on this, or had someone else work on it.

"Alright, tell your friend she has nothing to worry about."

"Yes, sir." She said and left.

On the last page I saw something written by hand, in pencil: "Learn how to use a condom- Varsha" followed by her phone number.

I chuckled to myself and put the papers into my bag, considering the future.

varsha-bollamma-nude-handjob-images-fakes-680x1000.jpg

THE-END

My name is Krish, and I am from Kochi. I am 19 years old and doing a bachelor’s in computer science. I had come back to my home from dorms to spend my summer holidays. I spent my entire holiday meeting with friends, visiting places, and being with prostitutes.

You could even call me a prostitute addict. It can be hard to find a good one because they have so many inhibitions. But when you find one you can vibe with, you end up visiting again and again and wasting a lot of money.

malayalam-actress-sanusha-santhosh-fingering-sex-images-hq-1000x912.jpg

I was a walking-talking ball of sex hormones. I was planning on getting a gf to satisfy my extreme lust so that I would not have to spend all my pocket money on whores. But getting girls is a gentleman’s art, and I am more of a brute.

It was the last week of my holidays. I did know then how my life was going to be changed forever. It was on Friday, two days before my summer break ended. I woke up at around 12:30 to pee. There is an attached bathroom in my room, so I was about to go in, but then I think I heard a noise from a room right across from mine, which is my grandpa’s.

I wanted to check to ensure he was okay as it was late at night, so I went to his room. As I did not want to wake up anybody else, I went towards his room slowly without making any noise. His door was slightly ajar. I opened a little more and looked inside.

Since it was dark, I could not make out much of what was happening, but it looked like somebody was blowing him. I thought that could not possibly be true, so I called out.
Me (while searching for the room’s light): Grandpa, are you awake?

There was a lot of hustling noise as if bodies were moving around.

Grandpa: Yes, beta, I am good. What are you doing here late at night?

I found the light switch and turned it on. Grandpa was half up and looked a little nervous, the bed sheets looked crumpled, but I could not see anybody else.

Me: I thought I heard a noise and came to check on you. Are you doing well?

Grandpa: Yes, beta, everything is good. Go back to sleep. I will sleep as well.

I thought it was weird but agreed with him, wished him good night, and returned to my room. As I lay in my bed, I was sure something was happening. I kept thinking that it looked like somebody was in bed with him. But when I turned on the light, I could not see anybody.

Maybe he was masturbating. He must be horny without grandma to satisfy him. But the shape forming in the dark was bigger, almost like a woman’s head. But who could be that girl?

We are a family of 7, me, my mom and dad, my uncle and aunt, and my elder sister (cousin currently in the US for her bachelor’s). We are a well-to-do family. This was grandpa’s house, and he had lots of money. But even my father and uncle earned a good amount. Both my mom and aunt were housewives.

However, they did not have much work to do as we also had a maid who came in early and stayed till evening. I thought if it was anyone, it could be that maid. Maybe he somehow convinced the girl to please him. I decided to ask him all about it the next morning as I could no longer hold it inside me.

Our maid had fair skin, and had a great figure. She was a mom to a 4-year-old child but was only 24 at that time and had maintained her figure well. Her figure must be around 34-26-34. She had a little tummy but great boobs and ass and a body to die for.

01ec3dc8bc88f28ef2102fb6f2fdf9db.jpg

I had wanted to pounce on her so many times when I saw her cooking in the kitchen or when she bent over to clean my room and showed her cleavage. I even thought about offering money to convince her to have sex with me.

However, I was worried that she would complain about it to my parents, and I might stop getting my pocket money. The next morning, I was excited. If she were blowing grandpa, maybe even, I would get a chance to enjoy her sexy body. I cannot remember the times I have masturbated, imagining fucking her pussy and asshole and making her cum multiple times while I spank her ass.

However, it was easier said than done. How do you ask your grandpa if he was getting blown by our maid or masturbating late at night? I hesitated all morning and could not bring myself to ask him. However, after lunch, I made up my mind to ask him.

So, I went to his room. He was reading the newspaper. As he saw me coming, he put aside the newspaper, pointed to a seat on the bed beside him and asked me to come to sit. I went and sat near him. He looked at me with a smiling face and spoke.

Grandpa: Now that it is almost time to go, you finally remember me and come to my room. The whole summer you are never at home. I hope you had fun.

Me: Yes, grandpa, it was awesome. I relaxed a lot; I must return the day after tomorrow. I will miss you guys a lot.

Grandpa: We will miss you too. Come, give me a hug.

I hugged him and then sat beside him silently for a while. I could not find the courage to bring up the topic. He returned to reading the newspaper and asked me if everything was fine. I thought it was now or never and decided to ask him about last night.

Me: Please do not be mad at me. But I have to ask you something because it has been bothering my mind since last night. When I came in, it looked like a girl was with you. Initially, I thought it was the maid, and she was blowing you. But then, when I turned on the light. I saw nothing. Since the maid returns home in the evening, I thought you could just be masturbating.

He looked at me with contemplation. I was surprised that he was not mad, so I decided to take a further step.

Me: I am not judging you or anything. I understand you must have lots of desire and feel horny at all times since grandma passed away. I also feel horny all the time and masturbate a lot. So please do not be mad at me or hesitate to tell me if that is true.

Now he had a slight smile, but he was still not speaking.

Me: Please, grandpa, tell me what is going on. Since I am being honest, let me also tell you that I find the maid very hot and have even masturbated so often, thinking about her ass and boobs. But never got the courage to do anything because I was afraid she would complain.

FOSMqxWagAAs5-l.jpg:large

Now he laughed out loud.

Grandpa: That bitch would never complain. Let me give you the first lesson. You always take what you want. You cannot wait for the world to give it to you. If you had taken that maid over the kitchen counter, bent her over, and fucked her in the ass. She would have happily taken your dick.

I was surprised to hear all this come out of grandpa’s mouth, especially since we had never discussed a topic like that. I was suddenly very excited, and my dick got super hard just hearing him talk.

Grandpa: Even if she complained initially, you could give her some money and silence her. Beta, I have earned all this money. It is for you to spend. You can spend it all you want but be wise about it. We are rich people. We always take what we want.

I was awestruck. My heart was beating fast. I could feel the heat all over my body. Even just hearing his words made me feel the power I had.

Me: Damn, Grandpa! I had no idea you were like this. I could have learned so much from you if I had known about it before. All summer, I went to the brothel in the market to satisfy myself with whore there; because I did not have much pocket money. Now you are telling me I can even fuck high-class escorts, and you will give me money.

He laughed again.

Grandpa: Son! You are still stuck on escorts. I am talking about real women in our society here. Just like our maid, your neighbor aunty and so on. If you are smart about it and use your money wisely, you can get almost any bitches you want.

Grandpa: Anybody can fuck a prostitute by paying a fixed amount for all these other ladies. You never know how much you have to spend, but if you spend just enough, you will get just about anyone.

Me: I think I get what you mean, but I still have much to learn from you. Thank you, grandpa. I finally have someone I feel will understand me. So, coming back to last night, our maid was blowing you, right? How long have you been fucking her, and how much have you paid her?

He hesitated a little and looked in doubt about something. I paused for a while and waited for him to speak with doe-like eyes. I was already mesmerized by this old man. I didn’t realize my grandpa was such a bull.

Grandpa: I have been fucking her since she joined 2 years ago. I do not pay her anything extra. I think it is enough that I am giving her a job and paying her 25k monthly for it. It is more than I should be paying for the simple job she does at home, but I let it be because she is good at sucking cocks and riding me. Remember, son, like I said, always be wise.

Me: So, how did you convince her the first time?

Grandpa: Well, she is from the same village where we come from. She had come looking for a job, and one of my landlord friends advised her to come to me. I gave her the maid job and said I would give her 25k per month. She was very happy and started touching my knees and thanking me.

Initially, I had not planned anything, but when she bent over, I could see her cleavage. I started getting horny, and my dick started rising. (I thought my grandpa was so much like me). I told her it was fine and to come and sit beside me on the ground below my bed where I could reach her with my hands.

1fa4a2b09d1ce12ef4bde512f24451ce.jpg

She came and sat beside me. I started patting her on the back and head, asking her how she found the city and her family. All other useless stuff while staring at her cleavage and boobs. I think she noticed me doing that from the beginning but never attempted to hide them.

I also noticed her glancing at my dick which was fully erect and making a tent by then. I then got an idea and told her that since the work here is not too much. Maybe the amount I am giving her is more than I should. She got very nervous and started begging and saying.

“No sahib, I will do anything. Give me more work but do not decrease my salary please.”

That's what I wanted to hear, and she knew what she was doing. Village girls might look innocent and dumb, but they are pretty smart and can get your intentions. So, I told her I think you know what extra work you need to do to make that money.

She looked into my face innocently to show that she did not know what I was talking about. I thought fucking bitch playing games with me, but it’s fine. I will do the same. I showed her my erect dick with my eyes and told her nothing.

Samyuktha_-Menon-11.jpg

She understood that I knew she was playing dumb and slowly moved her hand towards my dick. She was still slyly, only touching it from outside. I waited for a while, but when she did not open my pajamas to go in after a few minutes, I got really mad.

Fucking bitch! You think I am playing games with you. You know perfectly well what you are supposed to undo whore. Now pull my pajamas down and start sucking my dick. She was surprised by my sudden outburst and hastily pulled down my pajamas.

She was again surprised to look at my big-dick and hesitantly took my dick in her mouth. However, she only took the tip of it. It made me mad again; this time I slapped her hard on the cheek, grabbed her by her hair, pulled her to my face, and told her. Are you serious about your job or not?

If you want to get it to suck my dick as you mean it, suck it from top to bottom. Not even a spot should remain. While grabbing her hair, I positioned her mouth near my mouth and told her to open it.

She opened it wide, and I mouth fucked her for a while. When she started choking on it. I let her go so she could breathe and told her to keep doing it. After sucking my dick for a while, I made her lick my balls. Since it was her first time, I decided to go easy on her.

tumblr_owaz3rMI3e1s8v6dwo1_250.gif

After mouth fucking her for 10 minutes, I cum in her mouth and made her drink all of it. After that, she wiped her mouth with her pallu and started standing up. I asked her if she understood what she was to do. I also told her that this was just the beginning.

She will have to do much more if she wants to continue working. She shook her head, agreeing. I took out 10k from my pockets and gave it to her to buy good clothes and other stuff for the house. She was very happy to take it. I asked her to come daily from tomorrow morning and stay until the night and sent her away.

She started working the very next day. When she came to my room to serve tea, I would press her boobs and ass, spank her, and sometimes even make her suck me. I decided to take things slowly at the beginning because I did not want to scare her away. After all, she was only a 21-or 22-year-old kid back then.

111329180.jpg

One day she came to serve me tea in the evening and requested to go home early because she had something personal to do. I said it was fine, but she would have to suck me first. She told me she would do it tomorrow and let her go today as she is in a hurry. It pissed me off, but I let her go.

The next day she did not come in the morning and only came later. She started apologizing, saying her husband came after a long time and that she was late. Now, I was mad. I told her to come near me and gave her two hard slaps.

I told her, “You fucking whore you went early yesterday because your husband came. You even denied blowing me, and today you are late. You went home because you wanted to get fucked by your husband, you slut.”

I had been nice to you until now because I thought you might be innocent, but you are slut. Now bend over. She looked scared and started saying sorry I just told her to get on her knees and pull her clothes up and panty down. She silently did as I asked.

I rammed my cock forcibly in her pussy. She let out a loud cry because it hurt her. Her husband had only a 5-inch cock, and her pussy was tight. I covered her mouth with my hands to ensure she did not make too much noise.
With my other hand, I pressed over her boobs and fucked her continuously for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, sometimes I would spank her ass and slap her to let her know she was my bitch. I can do whatever I want with her.

Watermark_1602055254652db80cb6886df551e.jpg

After fucking her doggy style for 10 minutes, I wanted to do her missionary, so I made her lay down and fucked from behind. I fucked her for 5 minutes. I was nearing my orgasm. But unfortunately, your aunt called for her, and she had to go. I was left very horny and restless.

I could not do anything for the rest of the day. In the evening, she again came asking to go home early. I told her to finish what we started in the morning, and she could go. However, she again requested to go early, but she will let me do it tomorrow.

I was not going to allow the same thing to happen twice in a row. I again called her near me and slapped her hard. I told her, “Bitch, looks like you still have not understood who the master is. I am your master. You will do as I say, and now since you denied me two days in a row. You will be punished.”

I again made her get on her knees instead of fucking her pussy. I fucked her ass. I applied all my force, but even then, only 4 inches of my dick went in. Since I knew she would cry from the beginning, I had already closed her mouth. She started withering in pain. Tears were coming out of her mouth.

Samyuktha-Menon-nude-2.jpg

She was getting restless. As I let my hands go off her mouth, she begged me to let her go. She said, “Please, sahib do whatever you want to me, but please be merciful. It is hurting me. Please go slow. I felt bad looking at her cry. I first made her suck my cock for 10 minutes.

So that it gets lubricated and then fucked her in the ass for the next 20 minutes. This time I went slow, but it was still paining her. Even by the end, I had only managed to insert about 7 inches of my cock. I planned to insert the next 3 inches some other day, not forcing much today.

After fucking her ass for 20 minutes, I cum inside her and lay on my bed. She lay down on the floor for 10 minutes, slowly got up, and put on her clothes. I told her she could go now, and I could see her limping away. I was unsure how she explained it to her husband. I did not even care.

Since then, I have been doing whatever I want for her. There are many more incidents like that. I have done many more extreme things with her, which I will tell you later. I think it is enough for now.

IMG_20201005_123843.png

I was horny by then. My dick was about to get out of my trousers. I was even masturbating a little from outside. Even though I wanted to free it and masturbate fully, I could not do it before my grandpa. Grandpa saw me trying to masturbate from outside my trousers.

Grandpa: Son, I just told you, you can fuck the maid if you want and how much of a slut she is, and you are here trying to masturbate. I do not think you learned anything.

Hearing grandpa says I could fuck the maid made me go crazy. I came out of his room with only one thing in my mind. Fuck the maid till she cums and keeps on begging for more. I could see Grandpa encouragingly fist-bumping the air with a smile, which was funny, to be honest.

It was only grandpa, me and the maid in the house. I came out but could not see the maid near the kitchen or the living room. After searching all the rooms, I went to the terrace, and still, she was nowhere to be found. Finally, as I was about to get down, I saw the maid cleaning our backyard.

I could not help but be mesmerized by that beauty. She had a figure of 35-26-35. So, looking at her from the side was almost like a perfect symmetry with bulges in the right places. My erection was back up and harder this time.

Without delay, I went to the backyard and said to her

Me: Didi (what I called her), I have to ask you something.

Maid: What is it? Just tell me.

Me: No, not here. Please come to the side.

MV5BOWFmNWY3ZjEtMWEwOS00MjczLWIzN2YtNGU2ZDIwNTExOWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg

She was a little hesitant but still agreed to come with me. I took her to a side of the backyard where I was sure no neighbor could see. I positioned myself so that her back was facing the wall, and I was facing her.

Maid: What is this about? You are making me nervous. Just say it.

I was in no mood to talk anymore. In one moment, I grabbed her hands and put them over her head. Then I turned her around and pushed her face into the wall. I positioned my already fully erect dick over her ass. There were still layers of clothing between us, but the feeling was heavenly.

With my other hand, I was pressing her boobs. She was very surprised and kept on asking what are you doing? She tried with all her might to push me back, but I overpowered her easily.

scene01851.png

Maid: What are you doing? Leave me, or I will make noise.

Me: Go ahead bitch. Try to make noise.

For a moment, I was like, there is no one in the house except grandpa, who knows everything. So maybe just let her shout, so she knows how helpless she is.

However, I decided against it because I did not want neighbors to hear it accidentally. So, I pushed her face more into the wall so she could barely speak.

Me: Now, we can do it the easy way or the hard way. I know everything about you and grandpa. I have been eyeing you ever since you started working. However, I was scared of you making noise, but now I know your secret. I know how much a bitch you are.

Meanwhile, I had pulled down her salwar, and my dick (over my pants) was touching her ass. I had also put my other hands inside her kurtha and started massaging her right boob. I pressed the boobs hard and pinched the nipple. She jumped in pain.

PicsArt_10-05-11.47.169ca734e4c9479f0a.jpg

Maid: No, you must be mistaken. Nothing is going on. Please leave me alone. I am married.

Me: Don’t lie to me. I saw you with him last night, and today, grandpa told me everything. You should have thought about being married before fucking my grandpa. I am young and have more stamina. Or maybe you only like old people? Either way, you are mine today. Now SHUT UP!

Maid: Please leave me. Nothing happened last night. I only have sex with saheb because I need the money from the job. He will not give me otherwise.

Me: (Slapped her right cheek hard) I do not think you still understand. I am also the man of the house. Do you think you can keep working if I don’t want you here? Now, be a good girl and without making noise get on your knees and take my dick out of my pants.

I never take out my dick myself whenever I am with a girl. Being stripped with a lady’s soft hand and the feeling of having their hand as the first touch my dick feels after it gets freed is just next level.

She was still hesitant. But she got the gist, got on her knees, and started opening my pants. I remember how with grandpa, she was slow and tried to delay. So I let her know beforehand that she would get slapped if she did not hurry and please me.

That got her to act quickly. She pulled my pants down and my boxers. My dick was finally out. She was surprised by my size. I was an inch shorter than my grandpa, i.e., only 9 inches, but my girth was double his. She complained that it was too big and would not fit in her mouth.

I just grabbed her hair and pulled her face into my dick. I pushed about 4 inches of my dick into her fully stretched mouth. She had a hard time breathing already. After 2 more inches, she started trying to free herself, but I told her to stop moving and take it.

Adobe_20201007_131727.jpg

I was having a hard time inserting all of it. So I decided against it with a note that I would have to train her mouth someday. I started the back-and-forth motion in her mouth. I was only inserting 6 inches, but it was barely going in. She was having a hard time.

There were spits all over my dick, and her face had already become completely red. I did not want to force her too much on the first day. But I was going back to college soon. So I also wanted to enjoy it as much as I could.

Adobe_20201007_122722.jpg

My dick had never been this hard before. A hot girl at my mercy for whom I had been fantasizing and did not have to pay for. I wanted to fuck her so bad but decided to take my time. I asked her to open her clothes and get naked. She did it obediently, which made me happy.

I again made her get on her knees. But this time, instead of making me blow, I asked her to hold up her boobs so I could tit fuck her. I positioned my dick right between her boobs and started fucking it. She was holding both her boobs with her hand.

With my left hand, I made her head bow down and asked her to open her mouth. Now while fucking her mouth, I was also blown at the same time. This was the best feeling ever. The soft feeling of her boobs around my dick, the rigorous movement motion. Her wet and hot mouth was waiting at its end.

Adobe_20201007_114931.jpg

All of it was mesmerizing. I was almost in a trance for a moment. I realized if this went on, I might blow my load soon, so I slowed my speed for a while and then increased it again. Meanwhile, I was also pinching her nipples and pushing her face into my dick further to increase stimulation.

After around 5-10 minutes of tit fuck, I could not wait to enter her.

Untitled195_20201005133403.png

Me: Let’s go to my bedroom. It will be easier there, and there is no chance of neighbors seeing us.

Maid: No, please do everything here. Nobody can see here anyway.

I was not sure why she was saying that. No one was in the house except grandpa, who knew it anyway. But I decided to go along with it. I told her to stand up and again made her face the wall. For a moment, I just stared at her naked, well-curved body.

I was feeling so much heat that I just wanted to shove all of my dick into her pussy with all my force. But I decided against it because I wanted her to enjoy it so she would come to crave my dick instead of being forced to fuck it.

I first played around her pussy area and clitoris with my right hand. With my left hand, I massaged both her boobs. After a few minutes, I could feel the wetness between her legs increase, and she also started making small moans. It made it harder than ever.

Untitled194_20201005130943.png

Hearing your woman moan is the best sound in the world. It made me want to be playful, so I asked her if she was feeling good.

In response, she only moaned louder. I guess she was still a little inhibited to talk. But she still wanted to let me know that she was enjoying it. After doing that for a while, I could no longer control my dick into her pussy in the standing position itself.

I went in slowly, little by little and only inserted half of my dick. I started moving it around in different motions. Her moan kept on increasing. I again asked her if she liked getting fucked by my dick. In response, she pushed her body on my dick, making my dick go even further in.

That was so hot, so I pulled her face in to kiss her. As I kissed, I increased my speed and started fucking her hard. Finally, she spoke.

Watermark_1602072466453.jpg

Maid: Please go slow. Your dick is too big. It is hurting.

Me: Tell me how you like it.

Maid: Ummmm… just like before, go slow. You can fuck me harder after I get used to your dick.

I still fucked her fast and hard for a while and then stopped the motion because I was about to cum. She had already cum 2 times which she told me later. When I stopped moving, she asked me to keep fucking as she was about to cum.

The standing position was hard to insert in the pussy. So I bent over the hip as if in a wheelbarrow position. I kept on fucking slow and passionately for a while. Then when I could feel her pussy constricting around my dick, I knew she was cumming again.

Watermark_1602072437090.jpg

I, too, wanted to let go, so I increased my speed. She started moaning louder and louder.

Me: Oh fuck! Your moans are so sexy. I am about to cum.

Maid: Please cum outside.

I could not control it and let it all out inside her. When she realized she tried to move, I kept her in place and released all my cum inside her. It was the best fuck I had in a while. She was about to move out of the position. But I made her stay like that for a while and watched her pussy wide open due to my dick.

I could even see a little cum overflowing out of her pussy. After a while, I told her she could move now, but she could not clean cum out of her pussy and thigh as I like the idea that somebody has all of me inside her. She reluctantly agreed and excused herself from working as she had lots of stuff to do.

Smm_3.jpg

However, before returning to work, she told me something that confused me.

Maid: Babu, I liked the way you fucked me. Unlike your grandpa, who is so rough and I cannot enjoy properly. You gave me pleasure, and your girth is also bigger, filling up my pussy.

Me: Well, this is just the beginning. We will enjoy it more. You have not even taken all my dick yet. Also, there is one more hole I would like to fill.

Maid: Oh my god! It will hurt so much there.

Me: ……

Maid: You told me you saw me with saheb last night, but I was not here. I went home in the evening. I never stay back.

Me: What are you saying? I saw you in the night.

Maid: No, it was not me.

That was a revelation to me, and now I had too many questions on my mind. I was going to ask grandpa about it. But before that, an idea came into my mind.

Me: Ok, maybe I was mistaken. First, tell me why you did not want to go inside earlier.

Maid: It is weird because saheb is inside, and it would be weird if he finds out.

Me: Come with me. Let’s go inside.

Maid: No, I have work to do outside. I will come later.

Me: Shut the fuck up and come with me. You can do this later.

She was hesitant, so I pulled her with me and took her directly to my grandpa’s room. She was trying to run away, but I kept pulling her inside. Grandpa was lying on his bed, trying to sleep. But when he heard the noise, he woke up. He was surprised to see me pulling the maid but smiled, looking at me.

Standing behind the maid, I told her to strip down, facing grandpa. She took all of her clothes. I told her to spread her legs, which she did.

07---Copy.jpg

Me: Grandpa, look at her pussy and thigh. I made my mark on her.

Grandpa: I can see that, son. I could even hear her moan. Apparently, she liked it a lot.

Me: (looking at maid) Did you enjoy it? Answer me.

Maid: Yes, I did.

Me: What did you enjoy the most?

She kept quiet. So, I asked again.

Maid: When you entered your dick in my pussy while kissing me and pinching my nipples, I came so hard, it felt very good.

Me: Do you want to feel like it again?

She was hesitating very much as grandpa was also right there.

Maid: (in a low voice) Yes.

Me: Get on the bed, open grandpa’s trousers, and suck his dick.

Grandpa seemed surprised at how I was taking command of the situation but also genuinely pleased. Maid got on the bed, pulled grandpa’s trousers, and took his dick out. He was semi-erect, so she had an easy time taking it all in and started to suck his dick.

Adobe_20201006_120435.jpg

That scene made me horny again, and I was super hard again. I got behind her and put my dick in her pussy while she was sucking grandpa’s dick. She removed the dick to make noise, but grandpa pulled her mouth back on his dick.

Grandpa: Son, you have surprised me. I cannot believe you have taken so much command in only a few hours. You are definitely like me. Now fuck her pussy hard while I fuck her mouth.

Watermark_16024270398653c8da075961c5249.jpg

This continued for a few minutes. Then I asked the maid to move 180 degrees so that her pussy was on grandpa’s dick and her mouth was on my dick. Then grandpa fucked her for a few minutes while she gave me a blowjob.

Grandpa: This is too hot. Fucking the same bitch with my grandson. I am going to cum soon.

Me: No! Hold on for a few minutes. I have a plan.

Me: (talking to maid) Are you enjoying pleasing two dicks too grandson and grandfather at the same time?

Maid: Yes, this is the hottest thing, and you both have big cocks. I came so many times all over saheb’s dick. I am still wet.

I then made grandpa lay down on the bed. I asked the maid to get on top of him in a cowgirl position and grind grandpa slowly. I quickly went to my room, bought coconut oil, and applied it to my dick. Maid saw it and got scared.

Maid: No! Please! No! you cannot do that. Only your dick is hard for me. If you insert both at once, I will die.

She even started to get off my grandpa’s dick. Grandpa grabbed her hips and put her in place, but when she still tried to move. He grabbed her face and gave her a few slaps. He pulled her on his chest and told her to keep quiet and let him do what he wanted.

Watermark_16020727872439ae17c7e90c49ccb.jpg

After applying the oil to my dick, I positioned my dick on her ass and tried to insert it. Hardly 3 inches of my cock went in, and she was crying loudly. Grandpa tried to cover her mouth. But I told him to let her be loud as I like hearing it.

It made me feel like no matter how much she cried or writhed. She was still under my mercy. However, it was hard to insert because my grandpa’s dick was filling her pussy. I barely had much space to work with. I still managed to insert around 3 inches and kept moving slowly, little by little.

Grandpa also moved his dick on her pussy. After a while, she got used to it and started enjoying it instead of shouting. She was lightly moaning now.

Watermark_1602425090503.jpg

Grandpa: Looks like the bitch is enjoying it now. You are properly training this whore son. I am about to cum soon.
He increased his speed which made it hard for me even to move. After moving fast and hard for a few minutes, when he was right about to cum, the maid requested to take the load in her mouth, to which grandpa agreed.

The maid was still in the doggy position and was drinking the cum of my grandpa’s dick. Now that I had complete access over her holes, I decided to go all the way. I forcibly pushed my dick in her, and almost 5 inches of dick went inside her ass.

PicsArt_10-09-02.49.18.jpg

Adobe_20201007_113047.jpg

It was too much for her, and she shouted so loud I was worried neighbors might hear. I covered her mouth, told her to shut up, and even gave her a few slaps for loudly shouting. But I did not decrease my speed and kept on fucking her hard.

Now, grandpa had already gotten up and went to clean up. I removed her hand as she stopped shouting. She was still making noise that seemed like a combination of pleasure and pain. I asked her how she was feeling. She said it hurts, but her ass feels full like never before.

I kept on fucking her for 10 more minutes. Meanwhile, I spanked her ass so many times that it had become red. I then switched back to her pussy at the last minute and came inside her again. This time also I forbid her from cleaning her pussy. Grandpa had already come back.

Untitled201_20201006114021.png

Watermark_1602055254652db80cb6886df551e.jpg

She excused herself, gathered her clothes and walked out of the room. She could barely walk. My grandpa and I watched her ass sway as she somehow managed to get out of the room. Then we both looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

Grandpa: So how did you like that bitch?

Me: It was the best thing ever. I cannot thank you enough.

Grandpa: What is mine is yours, son. I am glad you could enjoy it. You surprised me by bringing her here. I did not know it would be this hot to fuck somebody together with my grandson. Also, your package is good. It will please all girls. You will have girls crawling over you after you fuck them once.

Me: Haha, grandpa. Stop teasing me. I am glad you enjoyed it as well. I have one question for you, though.
Grandpa: What is it?

Me: Apparently, the girl last night was not the maid. So, tell me who it was?

Grandpa: I guess I cannot avoid this now.

What my grandpa told me next was the most unexpected, surprising and hot thing I had heard. It also changed my life forever.
Samvyuktha-nude1be7de483804d0c62.jpg

Sm5.jpg

Sm.png

Samvyuktha-nude216d797d152c052a7.jpg

sam2f4262b940910189dcb838e644ec6189a.jpg

PicsArt_10-11-06.33.41.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-04.36.15.jpg

Smm_2.jpg

THE-END

Brother please make a story of Jacqueline Fernandez fucking bbc please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Back