• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy Roleplays - Short Stories

Lowering her mouth from Madhukhar's knob she lapped his balls lewdly looking him right in the eye letting him see her acceptance of his abuse. Showing him she was willing to be spoken to like a whore she licked lower and began to clean his asshole with her worthless tongue.

134325743_fkiara8.jpg

The nerdy teacher squatted over her face giving her more access to his bung hole. Kiara licked him clean as cum dribbled down her face and his balls pressed down onto her nose.

This was the most mortifying experience of her life. On all fours she licked a man's ass, a man she had always felt to be her inferior, while his jism drizzled down her face.
Then to make it more vulgar Suman once more fitted his manhood into her slit and began to fuck her upturned, eager pussy.

Madhukhar staggered away, finished with her. Suman hammered into her making her whimper with pain filled pleasure. Kiara spat out lint and other matter she didn't care to think about as she winced from how hard Suman was driving himself into her tender little pussy.

Before it got too bad Suman pulled out and moved to her face. Kneeling, ready to receive another disgrace Kiara tilted back her face and held out her tongue for his load. Suman jerked off while pressing his knob on her outstretched tongue.

When he erupted his cum went right across her tongue and into her mouth. Then he began to aim his spurts around her face, making sure to spray all over her visage. Accepting her befoulment with humility Kiara knelt before him patiently as Suman squeezed every drop of his seed onto her skin.

Kiara-Advani-naked-slim-body-fucked-from-back-fakes.jpg

When Suman drifted away Kiara felt fatigue settle into her body. Feeling faint from her ordeal she scrambled to the bed and flopped down on it spread eagle on her back. Not caring if the men stared at her nudity she felt utterly bare before them having allowed them to taint her totally with their defilement.

But she had forgotten something. Someone. Kiara saw a shadow blocking the light and opened her eyes.
Ilya was standing over her with his huge erection in his hand.

"I'm not finished Kiara."

Stunned, she lay unmoving as he crawled up onto the bed between her legs and proceeded to aim his enormous cock at her abused slot once more. Kiara lay passively, too tired to protest, trembling with the afterglow of more orgasms than she had ever had in such a short amount of time.

Ilya pressed his hot knob to her slick opening and eased the tip between her swollen lips. His cock looked to be the size of her calf. Sprawled weakly on the bed she tried to relax and accept him inside once more.

As his massive member pried her open Kiara felt the pleasure of being opened, the heat of being stretched wide, then the searing intensity of his huge knob opening her raw pussy as wide as possible.

PicsArt_11-06-06.29.48.jpg

Fascinated, she saw her tiny lips spread endlessly around him and her petite body accepting that mammoth tube of meat. When his cockhead popped past her outer ring of muscle Kiara felt relief. When she saw his pole disappear inside and her flat tummy bulge where he filled her she began to climax.

More and more Ilya fed his mighty tool into her churning insides. Kiara's climax was powerful but her body was too weak to be tense. Feebly she lay supine, panting, as she allowed him to stuff as much of himself into her tiny body as he could.

When he felt resistance and saw her wincing with pain Ilya pulled out. His knob scraped the sensitive skin of her vagina driving her wild with stimulation. It hurt but it was the best kind of hurt imaginable.

This was the hurt of total satisfaction.

When Ilya pressed back into her Kiara found herself trembling with lust. Her orgasm intensified and she reached up for his arms as an anchor to keep her from passing out.

Then he pulled back and she enjoyed feeling hollow and desolate because she knew soon he would fill her up once more. When he did, Kiara felt a spasm of sharp hunger. Kiara wanted all of Ilya, not just the meager amount of him she took earlier in the evening. Kiara needed to be filled by him... all of him.

PicsArt_06-24-07.54.47.jpg

Spreading her legs wider she held herself open for him.

"Come on fuck me. Fill me up big man. I want it all." she urged. "Do it. Fuck me hard."

Ilya grunted and thrust deeper making her gasp as places inside were expanded wider than ever before. Clenching shut her eyes Kiara focused on opening herself for him. Sweating and moaning she held her legs open with her hands and bent her will to relax her pussy for him.

Over and over Ilya shoved himself deep into Kiara and she whined and mewled her need, begging him to fill her with all of himself.

"More. I want it all. Please!"

Kiara's firm flat tummy was distended with the amount of cock crammed inside. Whimpering she shook from head to toe with spasms of orgasmic anguish. With each of Ilya's lunges into her Kiara pried open her eyes to see how much of him remained outside her clasping pussy.

Inch after inch she accommodated more of his girth inside her overtaxed vagina but he still had two inches of mammoth shaft left to cram inside. Tears seeped from her eyes as frustration and discomfort mixed with the overwhelming tension of her continuous climax.

sexy-kiara-advani-actor-big-boobs-nude-photos.jpg

"Don't stop Ilya. Do not stop until it's all inside me." She hissed.

Obediently Ilya shoved forward deeper into her tightness and Kiara lost herself in merciless bliss. Falling back on the bed she began to quake with the most violent orgasm yet. Her exhausted body vibrates violently from head to toe as Kiara loses herself in exquisite torment.

Painfully aware of what Ilya was doing, Kiara was helpless to pull her mind from the lacerating loop of pain/pleasure she was in. Her body converted the sting of being stretched into the lash of delight as fast as it could but periodically her brain couldn't make the switch fast enough and pain flared in her core making her cry out with distress.

mandy-muse-cheating-brunette-gf-has-anal-sex-with-bbc.gif

Then eventually the obsession to take satisfaction from her abuse would take over and transform what seemed unbearable and exploitative into something ecstatic and amazing. When this happened her mind would thrill with the delight she achieved bliss in the midst of defilement.

Prying open her eyes once more she saw that all of Ilya's cock was now wedged inside her tiny body. In the brief glimpse she took of his belly pressed to her shaved mound, her lips stretched wide, her belly bulging with his girth Kiara gasped and exploded in profound rapture.

Darkness enveloped her mind and Kiara saw nothing. Feeling only tingling needles of ecstasy stabbing into her body from every nerve in her overwrought sex she blindly fell into the deepest layers of pleasure.

Time was meaningless and the world a distant memory as her cunt was pierced exquisitely with throbbing delight. Hands groped her breasts, enriching her orgasm with more stimulation. This goaded her further. Kiara followed the pleasure and chased the nightmare of hedonistic gratification down into the darkest part of her soul.

770B2B79-167F-4219-A65E-80E8B42FCF5B.jpg

Deep inside where she had never looked Kiara found a part of herself she hadn't known existed. This vile part of her reveled in her repugnant behavior. It had long wanted her to explore this side of herself. The darkness relished being the plaything of these men. The grasping, insatiable demon inside wanted more depravity, more humiliation.

Kiara looked deep inside herself at this creature she found and chose then to reject it. There was no love here, no compassion. Kiara was a being of light and love which was why Kanna's betrayal had hurt so much. It was his actions that had driven her to this sordid place.

In the midst of the most powerful orgasm of her life Kiara faced her darkest self and shunned it. This one night she would indulge it and take pleasure from her abuse, urging it on, but after this there was no more need to challenge her sanity with self-abuse.

26F114EE-6837-45E1-9F78-F9973C23181B.jpg

Kiara found she was stronger than she thought and that she was not broken by her humiliation. Rather she found it liberating to know she could defile herself utterly and come out of it stronger for having done so.

Opening her eyes she was just in time to witness the next part of her journey.

Ilya wrenched himself from her gaping slot and spilled a huge load of sperm onto her heaving stomach. Gouts of thick jism spilled onto her soft skin, pooling in her tiny belly button and splashing over her abdominals.

Quaking with the aftershocks of euphoria Kiara watched dispassionately as the big man sully her beautiful body with his seed. After her own climax and the discovery of her inner demon she no longer cared about what these men thought or did.

Stained from top to bottom in sperm Kiara lay back on the bed contentedly. They had given her everything they had and she was whole and safe in the end. They had tried to take everything from her pillaging the beauty of her form but never touching the steel of her being.

Smiling contentedly Kiara watched them dress as she sprawled uncaringly. They looked at her, besmirched and soiled. Whatever they thought of her mattered no more than the passing of the wind. Kiara was free. She had saved her travel money and taken more abuse than she imagined she would have to face in a strange, scary, new city.
Kiara2_5_6.jpg

The men all took a moment to study her one last time as they passed out the door. In the hall Kanna peered past them as they left trying to see her on the bed.

Kiara forced her fatigued body to rise and go to the door as Ilya, the last to leave, reached the exit. Damp and glistening from sweat and sperm Kiara pushed the door closed behind Ilya not giving Kanna the satisfaction of seeing her so utterly desecrated.

His eyes tried to find hers to beseech her forgiveness but that door, as well as the physical one to their apartment, was closed to him forever.

Kiara locked it and went to the shower to wash off her humiliation but her soul was already becoming clean. By the time she was finished scrubbing the taint from her skin Kiara felt happy and sleepy.

Kiara-Advani-bathroom-nude-pose-nipple-boobs-pressed-photo-664x1000.jpg

She went to bed and dreamed of the other phone calls she had made with Kanna's phone. Her trip to Mumbai was booked for three days from now. Soon she would be where she was meant to be.

That had been the best and worse experience of her life and she would never forget being so wonderfully, satisfyingly fucked.

m7aXr.jpg

THE-END
Amazing story

I first played around her pussy area and clitoris with my right hand. With my left hand, I massaged both her boobs. After a few minutes, I could feel the wetness between her legs increase, and she also started making small moans. It made it harder than ever.

Untitled194_20201005130943.png

Hearing your woman moan is the best sound in the world. It made me want to be playful, so I asked her if she was feeling good.

In response, she only moaned louder. I guess she was still a little inhibited to talk. But she still wanted to let me know that she was enjoying it. After doing that for a while, I could no longer control my dick into her pussy in the standing position itself.

I went in slowly, little by little and only inserted half of my dick. I started moving it around in different motions. Her moan kept on increasing. I again asked her if she liked getting fucked by my dick. In response, she pushed her body on my dick, making my dick go even further in.

That was so hot, so I pulled her face in to kiss her. As I kissed, I increased my speed and started fucking her hard. Finally, she spoke.

Watermark_1602072466453.jpg

Maid: Please go slow. Your dick is too big. It is hurting.

Me: Tell me how you like it.

Maid: Ummmm… just like before, go slow. You can fuck me harder after I get used to your dick.

I still fucked her fast and hard for a while and then stopped the motion because I was about to cum. She had already cum 2 times which she told me later. When I stopped moving, she asked me to keep fucking as she was about to cum.

The standing position was hard to insert in the pussy. So I bent over the hip as if in a wheelbarrow position. I kept on fucking slow and passionately for a while. Then when I could feel her pussy constricting around my dick, I knew she was cumming again.

Watermark_1602072437090.jpg

I, too, wanted to let go, so I increased my speed. She started moaning louder and louder.

Me: Oh fuck! Your moans are so sexy. I am about to cum.

Maid: Please cum outside.

I could not control it and let it all out inside her. When she realized she tried to move, I kept her in place and released all my cum inside her. It was the best fuck I had in a while. She was about to move out of the position. But I made her stay like that for a while and watched her pussy wide open due to my dick.

I could even see a little cum overflowing out of her pussy. After a while, I told her she could move now, but she could not clean cum out of her pussy and thigh as I like the idea that somebody has all of me inside her. She reluctantly agreed and excused herself from working as she had lots of stuff to do.

Smm_3.jpg

However, before returning to work, she told me something that confused me.

Maid: Babu, I liked the way you fucked me. Unlike your grandpa, who is so rough and I cannot enjoy properly. You gave me pleasure, and your girth is also bigger, filling up my pussy.

Me: Well, this is just the beginning. We will enjoy it more. You have not even taken all my dick yet. Also, there is one more hole I would like to fill.

Maid: Oh my god! It will hurt so much there.

Me: ……

Maid: You told me you saw me with saheb last night, but I was not here. I went home in the evening. I never stay back.

Me: What are you saying? I saw you in the night.

Maid: No, it was not me.

That was a revelation to me, and now I had too many questions on my mind. I was going to ask grandpa about it. But before that, an idea came into my mind.

Me: Ok, maybe I was mistaken. First, tell me why you did not want to go inside earlier.

Maid: It is weird because saheb is inside, and it would be weird if he finds out.

Me: Come with me. Let’s go inside.

Maid: No, I have work to do outside. I will come later.

Me: Shut the fuck up and come with me. You can do this later.

She was hesitant, so I pulled her with me and took her directly to my grandpa’s room. She was trying to run away, but I kept pulling her inside. Grandpa was lying on his bed, trying to sleep. But when he heard the noise, he woke up. He was surprised to see me pulling the maid but smiled, looking at me.

Standing behind the maid, I told her to strip down, facing grandpa. She took all of her clothes. I told her to spread her legs, which she did.

07---Copy.jpg

Me: Grandpa, look at her pussy and thigh. I made my mark on her.

Grandpa: I can see that, son. I could even hear her moan. Apparently, she liked it a lot.

Me: (looking at maid) Did you enjoy it? Answer me.

Maid: Yes, I did.

Me: What did you enjoy the most?

She kept quiet. So, I asked again.

Maid: When you entered your dick in my pussy while kissing me and pinching my nipples, I came so hard, it felt very good.

Me: Do you want to feel like it again?

She was hesitating very much as grandpa was also right there.

Maid: (in a low voice) Yes.

Me: Get on the bed, open grandpa’s trousers, and suck his dick.

Grandpa seemed surprised at how I was taking command of the situation but also genuinely pleased. Maid got on the bed, pulled grandpa’s trousers, and took his dick out. He was semi-erect, so she had an easy time taking it all in and started to suck his dick.

Adobe_20201006_120435.jpg

That scene made me horny again, and I was super hard again. I got behind her and put my dick in her pussy while she was sucking grandpa’s dick. She removed the dick to make noise, but grandpa pulled her mouth back on his dick.

Grandpa: Son, you have surprised me. I cannot believe you have taken so much command in only a few hours. You are definitely like me. Now fuck her pussy hard while I fuck her mouth.

Watermark_16024270398653c8da075961c5249.jpg

This continued for a few minutes. Then I asked the maid to move 180 degrees so that her pussy was on grandpa’s dick and her mouth was on my dick. Then grandpa fucked her for a few minutes while she gave me a blowjob.

Grandpa: This is too hot. Fucking the same bitch with my grandson. I am going to cum soon.

Me: No! Hold on for a few minutes. I have a plan.

Me: (talking to maid) Are you enjoying pleasing two dicks too grandson and grandfather at the same time?

Maid: Yes, this is the hottest thing, and you both have big cocks. I came so many times all over saheb’s dick. I am still wet.

I then made grandpa lay down on the bed. I asked the maid to get on top of him in a cowgirl position and grind grandpa slowly. I quickly went to my room, bought coconut oil, and applied it to my dick. Maid saw it and got scared.

Maid: No! Please! No! you cannot do that. Only your dick is hard for me. If you insert both at once, I will die.

She even started to get off my grandpa’s dick. Grandpa grabbed her hips and put her in place, but when she still tried to move. He grabbed her face and gave her a few slaps. He pulled her on his chest and told her to keep quiet and let him do what he wanted.

Watermark_16020727872439ae17c7e90c49ccb.jpg

After applying the oil to my dick, I positioned my dick on her ass and tried to insert it. Hardly 3 inches of my cock went in, and she was crying loudly. Grandpa tried to cover her mouth. But I told him to let her be loud as I like hearing it.

It made me feel like no matter how much she cried or writhed. She was still under my mercy. However, it was hard to insert because my grandpa’s dick was filling her pussy. I barely had much space to work with. I still managed to insert around 3 inches and kept moving slowly, little by little.

Grandpa also moved his dick on her pussy. After a while, she got used to it and started enjoying it instead of shouting. She was lightly moaning now.

Watermark_1602425090503.jpg

Grandpa: Looks like the bitch is enjoying it now. You are properly training this whore son. I am about to cum soon.
He increased his speed which made it hard for me even to move. After moving fast and hard for a few minutes, when he was right about to cum, the maid requested to take the load in her mouth, to which grandpa agreed.

The maid was still in the doggy position and was drinking the cum of my grandpa’s dick. Now that I had complete access over her holes, I decided to go all the way. I forcibly pushed my dick in her, and almost 5 inches of dick went inside her ass.

PicsArt_10-09-02.49.18.jpg

Adobe_20201007_113047.jpg

It was too much for her, and she shouted so loud I was worried neighbors might hear. I covered her mouth, told her to shut up, and even gave her a few slaps for loudly shouting. But I did not decrease my speed and kept on fucking her hard.

Now, grandpa had already gotten up and went to clean up. I removed her hand as she stopped shouting. She was still making noise that seemed like a combination of pleasure and pain. I asked her how she was feeling. She said it hurts, but her ass feels full like never before.

I kept on fucking her for 10 more minutes. Meanwhile, I spanked her ass so many times that it had become red. I then switched back to her pussy at the last minute and came inside her again. This time also I forbid her from cleaning her pussy. Grandpa had already come back.

Untitled201_20201006114021.png

Watermark_1602055254652db80cb6886df551e.jpg

She excused herself, gathered her clothes and walked out of the room. She could barely walk. My grandpa and I watched her ass sway as she somehow managed to get out of the room. Then we both looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

Grandpa: So how did you like that bitch?

Me: It was the best thing ever. I cannot thank you enough.

Grandpa: What is mine is yours, son. I am glad you could enjoy it. You surprised me by bringing her here. I did not know it would be this hot to fuck somebody together with my grandson. Also, your package is good. It will please all girls. You will have girls crawling over you after you fuck them once.

Me: Haha, grandpa. Stop teasing me. I am glad you enjoyed it as well. I have one question for you, though.
Grandpa: What is it?

Me: Apparently, the girl last night was not the maid. So, tell me who it was?

Grandpa: I guess I cannot avoid this now.

What my grandpa told me next was the most unexpected, surprising and hot thing I had heard. It also changed my life forever.
Samvyuktha-nude1be7de483804d0c62.jpg

Sm5.jpg

Sm.png

Samvyuktha-nude216d797d152c052a7.jpg

sam2f4262b940910189dcb838e644ec6189a.jpg

PicsArt_10-11-06.33.41.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-04.36.15.jpg

Smm_2.jpg

THE-END
Excellent story

I first played around her pussy area and clitoris with my right hand. With my left hand, I massaged both her boobs. After a few minutes, I could feel the wetness between her legs increase, and she also started making small moans. It made it harder than ever.

Untitled194_20201005130943.png

Hearing your woman moan is the best sound in the world. It made me want to be playful, so I asked her if she was feeling good.

In response, she only moaned louder. I guess she was still a little inhibited to talk. But she still wanted to let me know that she was enjoying it. After doing that for a while, I could no longer control my dick into her pussy in the standing position itself.

I went in slowly, little by little and only inserted half of my dick. I started moving it around in different motions. Her moan kept on increasing. I again asked her if she liked getting fucked by my dick. In response, she pushed her body on my dick, making my dick go even further in.

That was so hot, so I pulled her face in to kiss her. As I kissed, I increased my speed and started fucking her hard. Finally, she spoke.

Watermark_1602072466453.jpg

Maid: Please go slow. Your dick is too big. It is hurting.

Me: Tell me how you like it.

Maid: Ummmm… just like before, go slow. You can fuck me harder after I get used to your dick.

I still fucked her fast and hard for a while and then stopped the motion because I was about to cum. She had already cum 2 times which she told me later. When I stopped moving, she asked me to keep fucking as she was about to cum.

The standing position was hard to insert in the pussy. So I bent over the hip as if in a wheelbarrow position. I kept on fucking slow and passionately for a while. Then when I could feel her pussy constricting around my dick, I knew she was cumming again.

Watermark_1602072437090.jpg

I, too, wanted to let go, so I increased my speed. She started moaning louder and louder.

Me: Oh fuck! Your moans are so sexy. I am about to cum.

Maid: Please cum outside.

I could not control it and let it all out inside her. When she realized she tried to move, I kept her in place and released all my cum inside her. It was the best fuck I had in a while. She was about to move out of the position. But I made her stay like that for a while and watched her pussy wide open due to my dick.

I could even see a little cum overflowing out of her pussy. After a while, I told her she could move now, but she could not clean cum out of her pussy and thigh as I like the idea that somebody has all of me inside her. She reluctantly agreed and excused herself from working as she had lots of stuff to do.

Smm_3.jpg

However, before returning to work, she told me something that confused me.

Maid: Babu, I liked the way you fucked me. Unlike your grandpa, who is so rough and I cannot enjoy properly. You gave me pleasure, and your girth is also bigger, filling up my pussy.

Me: Well, this is just the beginning. We will enjoy it more. You have not even taken all my dick yet. Also, there is one more hole I would like to fill.

Maid: Oh my god! It will hurt so much there.

Me: ……

Maid: You told me you saw me with saheb last night, but I was not here. I went home in the evening. I never stay back.

Me: What are you saying? I saw you in the night.

Maid: No, it was not me.

That was a revelation to me, and now I had too many questions on my mind. I was going to ask grandpa about it. But before that, an idea came into my mind.

Me: Ok, maybe I was mistaken. First, tell me why you did not want to go inside earlier.

Maid: It is weird because saheb is inside, and it would be weird if he finds out.

Me: Come with me. Let’s go inside.

Maid: No, I have work to do outside. I will come later.

Me: Shut the fuck up and come with me. You can do this later.

She was hesitant, so I pulled her with me and took her directly to my grandpa’s room. She was trying to run away, but I kept pulling her inside. Grandpa was lying on his bed, trying to sleep. But when he heard the noise, he woke up. He was surprised to see me pulling the maid but smiled, looking at me.

Standing behind the maid, I told her to strip down, facing grandpa. She took all of her clothes. I told her to spread her legs, which she did.

07---Copy.jpg

Me: Grandpa, look at her pussy and thigh. I made my mark on her.

Grandpa: I can see that, son. I could even hear her moan. Apparently, she liked it a lot.

Me: (looking at maid) Did you enjoy it? Answer me.

Maid: Yes, I did.

Me: What did you enjoy the most?

She kept quiet. So, I asked again.

Maid: When you entered your dick in my pussy while kissing me and pinching my nipples, I came so hard, it felt very good.

Me: Do you want to feel like it again?

She was hesitating very much as grandpa was also right there.

Maid: (in a low voice) Yes.

Me: Get on the bed, open grandpa’s trousers, and suck his dick.

Grandpa seemed surprised at how I was taking command of the situation but also genuinely pleased. Maid got on the bed, pulled grandpa’s trousers, and took his dick out. He was semi-erect, so she had an easy time taking it all in and started to suck his dick.

Adobe_20201006_120435.jpg

That scene made me horny again, and I was super hard again. I got behind her and put my dick in her pussy while she was sucking grandpa’s dick. She removed the dick to make noise, but grandpa pulled her mouth back on his dick.

Grandpa: Son, you have surprised me. I cannot believe you have taken so much command in only a few hours. You are definitely like me. Now fuck her pussy hard while I fuck her mouth.

Watermark_16024270398653c8da075961c5249.jpg

This continued for a few minutes. Then I asked the maid to move 180 degrees so that her pussy was on grandpa’s dick and her mouth was on my dick. Then grandpa fucked her for a few minutes while she gave me a blowjob.

Grandpa: This is too hot. Fucking the same bitch with my grandson. I am going to cum soon.

Me: No! Hold on for a few minutes. I have a plan.

Me: (talking to maid) Are you enjoying pleasing two dicks too grandson and grandfather at the same time?

Maid: Yes, this is the hottest thing, and you both have big cocks. I came so many times all over saheb’s dick. I am still wet.

I then made grandpa lay down on the bed. I asked the maid to get on top of him in a cowgirl position and grind grandpa slowly. I quickly went to my room, bought coconut oil, and applied it to my dick. Maid saw it and got scared.

Maid: No! Please! No! you cannot do that. Only your dick is hard for me. If you insert both at once, I will die.

She even started to get off my grandpa’s dick. Grandpa grabbed her hips and put her in place, but when she still tried to move. He grabbed her face and gave her a few slaps. He pulled her on his chest and told her to keep quiet and let him do what he wanted.

Watermark_16020727872439ae17c7e90c49ccb.jpg

After applying the oil to my dick, I positioned my dick on her ass and tried to insert it. Hardly 3 inches of my cock went in, and she was crying loudly. Grandpa tried to cover her mouth. But I told him to let her be loud as I like hearing it.

It made me feel like no matter how much she cried or writhed. She was still under my mercy. However, it was hard to insert because my grandpa’s dick was filling her pussy. I barely had much space to work with. I still managed to insert around 3 inches and kept moving slowly, little by little.

Grandpa also moved his dick on her pussy. After a while, she got used to it and started enjoying it instead of shouting. She was lightly moaning now.

Watermark_1602425090503.jpg

Grandpa: Looks like the bitch is enjoying it now. You are properly training this whore son. I am about to cum soon.
He increased his speed which made it hard for me even to move. After moving fast and hard for a few minutes, when he was right about to cum, the maid requested to take the load in her mouth, to which grandpa agreed.

The maid was still in the doggy position and was drinking the cum of my grandpa’s dick. Now that I had complete access over her holes, I decided to go all the way. I forcibly pushed my dick in her, and almost 5 inches of dick went inside her ass.

PicsArt_10-09-02.49.18.jpg

Adobe_20201007_113047.jpg

It was too much for her, and she shouted so loud I was worried neighbors might hear. I covered her mouth, told her to shut up, and even gave her a few slaps for loudly shouting. But I did not decrease my speed and kept on fucking her hard.

Now, grandpa had already gotten up and went to clean up. I removed her hand as she stopped shouting. She was still making noise that seemed like a combination of pleasure and pain. I asked her how she was feeling. She said it hurts, but her ass feels full like never before.

I kept on fucking her for 10 more minutes. Meanwhile, I spanked her ass so many times that it had become red. I then switched back to her pussy at the last minute and came inside her again. This time also I forbid her from cleaning her pussy. Grandpa had already come back.

Untitled201_20201006114021.png

Watermark_1602055254652db80cb6886df551e.jpg

She excused herself, gathered her clothes and walked out of the room. She could barely walk. My grandpa and I watched her ass sway as she somehow managed to get out of the room. Then we both looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

Grandpa: So how did you like that bitch?

Me: It was the best thing ever. I cannot thank you enough.

Grandpa: What is mine is yours, son. I am glad you could enjoy it. You surprised me by bringing her here. I did not know it would be this hot to fuck somebody together with my grandson. Also, your package is good. It will please all girls. You will have girls crawling over you after you fuck them once.

Me: Haha, grandpa. Stop teasing me. I am glad you enjoyed it as well. I have one question for you, though.
Grandpa: What is it?

Me: Apparently, the girl last night was not the maid. So, tell me who it was?

Grandpa: I guess I cannot avoid this now.

What my grandpa told me next was the most unexpected, surprising and hot thing I had heard. It also changed my life forever.
Samvyuktha-nude1be7de483804d0c62.jpg

Sm5.jpg

Sm.png

Samvyuktha-nude216d797d152c052a7.jpg

sam2f4262b940910189dcb838e644ec6189a.jpg

PicsArt_10-11-06.33.41.jpg

PicsArt_10-09-04.36.15.jpg

Smm_2.jpg

THE-END
Excellent story

Lowering her mouth from Madhukhar's knob she lapped his balls lewdly looking him right in the eye letting him see her acceptance of his abuse. Showing him she was willing to be spoken to like a whore she licked lower and began to clean his asshole with her worthless tongue.

134325743_fkiara8.jpg

The nerdy teacher squatted over her face giving her more access to his bung hole. Kiara licked him clean as cum dribbled down her face and his balls pressed down onto her nose.

This was the most mortifying experience of her life. On all fours she licked a man's ass, a man she had always felt to be her inferior, while his jism drizzled down her face.
Then to make it more vulgar Suman once more fitted his manhood into her slit and began to fuck her upturned, eager pussy.

Madhukhar staggered away, finished with her. Suman hammered into her making her whimper with pain filled pleasure. Kiara spat out lint and other matter she didn't care to think about as she winced from how hard Suman was driving himself into her tender little pussy.

Before it got too bad Suman pulled out and moved to her face. Kneeling, ready to receive another disgrace Kiara tilted back her face and held out her tongue for his load. Suman jerked off while pressing his knob on her outstretched tongue.

When he erupted his cum went right across her tongue and into her mouth. Then he began to aim his spurts around her face, making sure to spray all over her visage. Accepting her befoulment with humility Kiara knelt before him patiently as Suman squeezed every drop of his seed onto her skin.

Kiara-Advani-naked-slim-body-fucked-from-back-fakes.jpg

When Suman drifted away Kiara felt fatigue settle into her body. Feeling faint from her ordeal she scrambled to the bed and flopped down on it spread eagle on her back. Not caring if the men stared at her nudity she felt utterly bare before them having allowed them to taint her totally with their defilement.

But she had forgotten something. Someone. Kiara saw a shadow blocking the light and opened her eyes.
Ilya was standing over her with his huge erection in his hand.

"I'm not finished Kiara."

Stunned, she lay unmoving as he crawled up onto the bed between her legs and proceeded to aim his enormous cock at her abused slot once more. Kiara lay passively, too tired to protest, trembling with the afterglow of more orgasms than she had ever had in such a short amount of time.

Ilya pressed his hot knob to her slick opening and eased the tip between her swollen lips. His cock looked to be the size of her calf. Sprawled weakly on the bed she tried to relax and accept him inside once more.

As his massive member pried her open Kiara felt the pleasure of being opened, the heat of being stretched wide, then the searing intensity of his huge knob opening her raw pussy as wide as possible.

PicsArt_11-06-06.29.48.jpg

Fascinated, she saw her tiny lips spread endlessly around him and her petite body accepting that mammoth tube of meat. When his cockhead popped past her outer ring of muscle Kiara felt relief. When she saw his pole disappear inside and her flat tummy bulge where he filled her she began to climax.

More and more Ilya fed his mighty tool into her churning insides. Kiara's climax was powerful but her body was too weak to be tense. Feebly she lay supine, panting, as she allowed him to stuff as much of himself into her tiny body as he could.

When he felt resistance and saw her wincing with pain Ilya pulled out. His knob scraped the sensitive skin of her vagina driving her wild with stimulation. It hurt but it was the best kind of hurt imaginable.

This was the hurt of total satisfaction.

When Ilya pressed back into her Kiara found herself trembling with lust. Her orgasm intensified and she reached up for his arms as an anchor to keep her from passing out.

Then he pulled back and she enjoyed feeling hollow and desolate because she knew soon he would fill her up once more. When he did, Kiara felt a spasm of sharp hunger. Kiara wanted all of Ilya, not just the meager amount of him she took earlier in the evening. Kiara needed to be filled by him... all of him.

PicsArt_06-24-07.54.47.jpg

Spreading her legs wider she held herself open for him.

"Come on fuck me. Fill me up big man. I want it all." she urged. "Do it. Fuck me hard."

Ilya grunted and thrust deeper making her gasp as places inside were expanded wider than ever before. Clenching shut her eyes Kiara focused on opening herself for him. Sweating and moaning she held her legs open with her hands and bent her will to relax her pussy for him.

Over and over Ilya shoved himself deep into Kiara and she whined and mewled her need, begging him to fill her with all of himself.

"More. I want it all. Please!"

Kiara's firm flat tummy was distended with the amount of cock crammed inside. Whimpering she shook from head to toe with spasms of orgasmic anguish. With each of Ilya's lunges into her Kiara pried open her eyes to see how much of him remained outside her clasping pussy.

Inch after inch she accommodated more of his girth inside her overtaxed vagina but he still had two inches of mammoth shaft left to cram inside. Tears seeped from her eyes as frustration and discomfort mixed with the overwhelming tension of her continuous climax.

sexy-kiara-advani-actor-big-boobs-nude-photos.jpg

"Don't stop Ilya. Do not stop until it's all inside me." She hissed.

Obediently Ilya shoved forward deeper into her tightness and Kiara lost herself in merciless bliss. Falling back on the bed she began to quake with the most violent orgasm yet. Her exhausted body vibrates violently from head to toe as Kiara loses herself in exquisite torment.

Painfully aware of what Ilya was doing, Kiara was helpless to pull her mind from the lacerating loop of pain/pleasure she was in. Her body converted the sting of being stretched into the lash of delight as fast as it could but periodically her brain couldn't make the switch fast enough and pain flared in her core making her cry out with distress.

mandy-muse-cheating-brunette-gf-has-anal-sex-with-bbc.gif

Then eventually the obsession to take satisfaction from her abuse would take over and transform what seemed unbearable and exploitative into something ecstatic and amazing. When this happened her mind would thrill with the delight she achieved bliss in the midst of defilement.

Prying open her eyes once more she saw that all of Ilya's cock was now wedged inside her tiny body. In the brief glimpse she took of his belly pressed to her shaved mound, her lips stretched wide, her belly bulging with his girth Kiara gasped and exploded in profound rapture.

Darkness enveloped her mind and Kiara saw nothing. Feeling only tingling needles of ecstasy stabbing into her body from every nerve in her overwrought sex she blindly fell into the deepest layers of pleasure.

Time was meaningless and the world a distant memory as her cunt was pierced exquisitely with throbbing delight. Hands groped her breasts, enriching her orgasm with more stimulation. This goaded her further. Kiara followed the pleasure and chased the nightmare of hedonistic gratification down into the darkest part of her soul.

770B2B79-167F-4219-A65E-80E8B42FCF5B.jpg

Deep inside where she had never looked Kiara found a part of herself she hadn't known existed. This vile part of her reveled in her repugnant behavior. It had long wanted her to explore this side of herself. The darkness relished being the plaything of these men. The grasping, insatiable demon inside wanted more depravity, more humiliation.

Kiara looked deep inside herself at this creature she found and chose then to reject it. There was no love here, no compassion. Kiara was a being of light and love which was why Kanna's betrayal had hurt so much. It was his actions that had driven her to this sordid place.

In the midst of the most powerful orgasm of her life Kiara faced her darkest self and shunned it. This one night she would indulge it and take pleasure from her abuse, urging it on, but after this there was no more need to challenge her sanity with self-abuse.

26F114EE-6837-45E1-9F78-F9973C23181B.jpg

Kiara found she was stronger than she thought and that she was not broken by her humiliation. Rather she found it liberating to know she could defile herself utterly and come out of it stronger for having done so.

Opening her eyes she was just in time to witness the next part of her journey.

Ilya wrenched himself from her gaping slot and spilled a huge load of sperm onto her heaving stomach. Gouts of thick jism spilled onto her soft skin, pooling in her tiny belly button and splashing over her abdominals.

Quaking with the aftershocks of euphoria Kiara watched dispassionately as the big man sully her beautiful body with his seed. After her own climax and the discovery of her inner demon she no longer cared about what these men thought or did.

Stained from top to bottom in sperm Kiara lay back on the bed contentedly. They had given her everything they had and she was whole and safe in the end. They had tried to take everything from her pillaging the beauty of her form but never touching the steel of her being.

Smiling contentedly Kiara watched them dress as she sprawled uncaringly. They looked at her, besmirched and soiled. Whatever they thought of her mattered no more than the passing of the wind. Kiara was free. She had saved her travel money and taken more abuse than she imagined she would have to face in a strange, scary, new city.
Kiara2_5_6.jpg

The men all took a moment to study her one last time as they passed out the door. In the hall Kanna peered past them as they left trying to see her on the bed.

Kiara forced her fatigued body to rise and go to the door as Ilya, the last to leave, reached the exit. Damp and glistening from sweat and sperm Kiara pushed the door closed behind Ilya not giving Kanna the satisfaction of seeing her so utterly desecrated.

His eyes tried to find hers to beseech her forgiveness but that door, as well as the physical one to their apartment, was closed to him forever.

Kiara locked it and went to the shower to wash off her humiliation but her soul was already becoming clean. By the time she was finished scrubbing the taint from her skin Kiara felt happy and sleepy.

Kiara-Advani-bathroom-nude-pose-nipple-boobs-pressed-photo-664x1000.jpg

She went to bed and dreamed of the other phone calls she had made with Kanna's phone. Her trip to Mumbai was booked for three days from now. Soon she would be where she was meant to be.

That had been the best and worse experience of her life and she would never forget being so wonderfully, satisfyingly fucked.

m7aXr.jpg

THE-END
What a brilliant fascinating hot story for Kiara babe bday

"Come on my face, Samantha, make me your lesbian slut," Kajal begged, wanting both to taste Samantha's cum and to get off herself.

"Get ready, my sexy slut," Samantha said, as she began to grind on her face.

"Yes, give me your cum," Kajal begged, not at all concerned that her make-up, that had taken an hour to do, must now be a complete mess.

"Oh yes, fuck, eat my cunt, you cum-hungry lesbian slut," Samantha demanded, so close to orgasm that she had gotten aggressively verbal like she always did.

Kajal licked, and seconds later her entire face was splattered with a gush of cunt cum, surprising her with the excessive amount. Yet she kept licking, amazed by the taste, amazed by the reality of what she was doing, amazed by her own euphoria.

Kajal-Aggarwal-CumShot-Facial-Cum-on-Face-pressing-her-Boobs.jpg

Samantha was surprised at how intense her orgasm was... although the climactic conclusion to a marathon seduction had played into it. She quit licking and for a minute enjoyed the euphoria coursing through her.

Kajal lapped up every drop of cunt cum she could, finding it as sweet as her favorite wine.

As the orgasm faded, Samantha got off the couch, spun Kajal around, dropped to the floor and buried her face into the bride-to-be's pussy. "Time for Nirvana, sister-slut!"

"Oh God, yes," Kajal moaned as Samantha now attacked her cunt with unbounded aggression.

Samantha shifted from teasing to pleasing as she probed the sweet cunt with her tongue. She wanted to give Kajal the greatest orgasm of her life.

Kajal-Aggarwal-then-gets-her-delicious-pussy-licked-and-eaten-out-while-in-the-shower-by-her-little-sis-Nisha-Aggarwal.jpg

"Oh yes, fuck, Samantha," Kajal babbled, "Oh God, I'm so close."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Are you decent, honey?"

"Oh God!" Kajal gasped.

Samantha kept licking, the idea of Kajal's mother being outside the door only enhancing her excitement.

Kajal, who was so close to the brink that she couldn't possibly control it, answered, "Give me a... minute!" The last word came more as a moan as the pleasure multiplied from the busy fingers sliding around inside her.

Samantha slid two fingers inside the sopping wet pussy and expertly located Kajal's likely never-before-visited g-spot. Her lips on the clit, her fingers tapping on the g-spot and Kajal's orgasm erupted.

Sexynipplekajalagarwalpussyfingeringhotfake.jpg

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!" Kajal screamed into her hand as her g-spot was ignited and sparked an instant orgasm unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Her head went light, her body caught fire and her cunt jetted out steamy cum in ways she never had before.

Samantha shook her head left to right and pulled out her fingers to catch the flood of cum flowing out of the bride-to-be.

Kajal's body quaked and quaked as she collapsed back and just let the heavens take over.

Samantha-director-cum-on-mouth-and-eyes-xxx-cumshot.jpg

"Kajal!" her mom called out anxiously. "You okay?"

"Fine!" Kajal yelled, although her tone showed annoyance.

"Do you need any help?" the mother asked.

Samantha finally backed off from the intense pussy pleasing and said, "I'm just helping her relax"

"Oh, okay," Kajal's mom said.

"Can you make sure my parents have arrived while I finish up here?" Samantha asked, as she slid two fingers back inside the limp bride-to-be, who was still coming.

"Sure," Kajal's mom agreed. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

"I'll make sure she is decent by then," Samantha promised, smiling at Kajal who looked completely beautiful in her disheveled post-orgasmic glow.

"Okay," Kajal's mom called out as she left.

Samantha pulled her fingers out, leaned forward and kissed Kajal.

Kajal kissed her back, the intimacy of the kiss, the softness of Samantha's lips, only adding a maraschino cherry to the perfect moment.

Full-nude-Samantha-and-Kajal-naked-sex-without-dress.jpg

Samantha broke the kiss after only a few seconds before she said, "Now I've kissed both pairs of your lips."

"You're so bad," Kajal said, knowing she should get up and dressed, and yet feeling completely relaxed and totally unhurried in the afterglow of such pleasure.

"Oh, this is only stage one of your sexual awakening today," Samantha said, as she stood up and pulled Kajal to her unsteady feet.

"How many stages are there?"

"At least three."

"Does one of them include that strap-on you mentioned?"

"Definitely," Samantha nodded, planning to fuck her later.

"Too bad I have to go and get married now," Kajal jokes, as she goes to grab her dress.

"Yes, because next time we fuck, it will be incest," Samantha joked playfully, slapping her ass.

"Only by marriage," Kajal pointed out.

"But you'll still be my sister slut," Samantha said, as she helped her put on the dress.

"Anytime," Kajal agreed.

"Remember that," Samantha said, as she added, "and you'll keep wearing my cunt cum on your face for the entire ceremony.

"You really are so bad," Kajal said, shaking her head as she wondered what she looked like after a face-riding.

53424646_125_d294.jpg

"Oh, and that is exactly as you like me," Samantha said, before she moved close to Kajal and added, "You really are beautiful, Kajal."

"You are too, Samantha," Kajal returned the affection. After a pause, she said, "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Too late," Samantha said. "We already came, and we can't take it back."

"I mean get married," Kajal said, suddenly overwhelmed.

Samantha shifted from lesbian lover to maid-of-honour as she took Kajal's hands in hers and said, "I love you, Kajal."

"I love you too, Samantha," Kajal said.

"And you love my brother," Samantha said. "Right?"

"Yes, but..." Kajal began.

"That's it," Samantha said. "No buts. You get the best of both worlds: a man you love to have a family with, and a sister-in-law you love to get you off..." she paused and kissed her briefly before adding, "...whenever my brother can't."

"You're so bad," Kajal laughed at Samantha's prophetic words.

kajal-aggarwal-sexy-body-sex-images.jpg

"And yet I make you feel so good," Samantha pointed out.

"God, I didn't know sex could ever be like that," Kajal sad.

"Oh? Then wait for stage three," Samantha foreshadowed, as she went and put on her dress, just as there was another knock at the door.

"How do I look?" Kajal asked, suddenly worried about her mother seeing her.

"Like a bride who was just face fucked by her sister-in-law," Samantha smiled.

"Oh God!" Kajal said, as there was another knock at the door.

"Honey, let me in,"

"Go reapply your make-up, I'll keep your mother entertained," Samantha said, moving to the door.

"I hope not the same way you just entertained me," Kajal said, heading to the washroom.

Kajal%20Agarwal%20naked.jpg

"Well, she is a pretty hot MILF," Samantha jibed, thinking a real incest threesome was a welcome addition to her sexual bucket list.

"You really are so bad," Kajal repeated for the umpteenth time as she disappeared into the washroom, knowing that nothing would ever be the same again.

Samantha-and-Kajal-Aggarwal-Nude-photoshoot-together-There-pussy-and-Ass-hole.md.jpg

lesbian-actress-Samantha-and-kajal-lesbians-cum-on-boobs.jpg

preview.jpg

Samanthalesbiansexwithkajalagarwalsexyprivateleakedpicture.jpg

66449516_030_c881.jpg

THE END
Adorable Combo............. everyone's pants becomes wetty............

This is Rahul, working as a doctor in one of the famous multi-special hospitals in the town. I work during the night shift since I love calm and silent nights rather than noisy days. The main reason for my love for the night.

I have been working in my hospital for the last 3 years and have already earned a lot of respect and trust in the hospital. My nights usually go with the check-up rounds of the admitted patients and emergency check-ups whenever there are emergency patients.

It was almost the same every night for 3 years. I kept it simple as I didn’t develop interests in other things in those years. I used to start my work around 7 pm, and end at 6 am.

One night, I went for normal check-up rounds around midnight to ensure all patients were doing fine, along with one of the nurses. I came to know that there was this girl who was admitted the same day due to some minor accident.

She was staying in the general ward along with a few other patients. That was the first time I was attracted to patients when I saw her. I quickly gathered all the information available about her.

Actress-Yashika-Aannand-Hot-And-Gorgeous-Stills-.jpg

She was asleep on the bed with a beautiful face. The dim light was enough to showcase her beauty to anyone at the moment. I stood for a few minutes watching her and wanted to see her more.

I asked the nurse to check on the patients in the next room as I would follow her in the next few minutes. The nurse left the room while everyone else was asleep other than me in the room.

I checked the details of the girl sleeping. Her name was Yashika. She was admitted due to some negligible injury to her leg. Yashika was sleeping in front of me with a blanket over her body to the neck. She had this beautiful face with craving lips. I was stunned by her facial looks.

I slowly took off the blanket from her without making any disturbance. I was surprised by her boob size just by seeing those over the dress while she was asleep. I wanted to touch those and enjoy those right at the moment.

main-qimg-eccfff32da8617c89fdf264112f2eb5f-lq

I tried to cup her melons but was afraid of her reaction and what if she screamed. So, I just enjoyed her beauty for another few minutes before leaving. I finished the rounds quickly and went back to my room. As there wasn’t an emergency, I decided to sleep.

It was around 5 am when I woke up, and without wasting any time, I rushed toward Yashika. I saw her still sleeping with the same beautiful face. I woke her up slowly by shaking her hand and calling her name.

She quickly woke up and was surprised to see a doctor in front of her; none of her parents was beside her. I calmed her down as that was just the check-up.

Once she came to her senses, she locked her eyes with me, which seemed like she was into me at the moment when she saw me. We kept on staring into each other’s eyes for a few minutes. Later we snapped out of it simultaneously and checked if anyone else was awake.
She asked me,

92ad9eee52eaf9fdcd4ee3f797281ae2.webp

Yashika: Why did you wake me up? Is there any problem?

Me: No problem, Yashika, it’s just a normal check-up. I am the night duty doctor at the hospital and just wanted to check on you.

She checked around one more time as everyone else was still asleep. She understood that I was only interested in checking her. She smiled at me when she realized I had gotten a green signal from her.

Me: What happened to your leg? You seem all fine. Why did you get admitted?

Yashika: It was just a minor cut at the pinky toe, but my parents made it serious as soon as they saw blood on it, which made me sleep here alone.

Me: Haha, you have got caring parents, though, lucky you. But let me tell you, you are not sleeping alone here anymore. (I smiled at her and winked)

She smiled back and hid her face by turning away from me shyly. I confirmed that she was into me. I held her hand to check her pulse and saw her sudden rise in her breath and pulse because of my touch. We saw each other and smiled at the same time.

Yashika-Aannand-Bigg-Boss-2-Age-Height-Weight-Biography-Photos-1-450x300.jpg

Me: Relax, dear, I am just checking your pulse. Your reaction is as if I am kissing you.

Yashika: (Shy, smiling) I couldn’t help it because of your touch. (In a low voice, murmured) I wish it were a kiss.

I heard what she said and looked at her surprisingly. I was on cloud 9 after hearing what she said. I held her palm and sat on her bed.

Me: Looks like the patient wants to have fun with the doctor.

She smiled, which showed her green signal. I held her palm for a few minutes and pressed it in between. I took my other hand towards her stomach and asked her if I needed to check the feel of her stomach. She was wearing a loose white t-shirt.

I pulled the t-shirt up and placed my palm over her navel. She stopped breathing for a while due to my sudden movement and raised her hip uncontrollably. I saw her face. Her eyes were closed, and her expression showed she was enjoying what I was doing.

Ee9Soi5UcAAHiRJ.jpg

I pressed her stomach and pinched it with my palm. She moaned slightly without waking the patients beside her. I knew she had already submitted herself to me and was ready for anything.

Me: (Low-Seducing voice) Control yourself, baby! It’s not yet the time.

I called her parents and asked them to come to her. I knew they were too caring for her and were ready for anything to make sure their daughter recovered.

Me: Yashika lost a few amounts of blood yesterday, making her weak and dizzy. I guess the doctor didn’t give much attention to her yesterday as it was a minor.

Me: I understand your care towards her, so I don’t want to neglect it. I wish to keep her under my vision for one night today. I will inform the nurses to provide the medication required and will be back at 7 pm.

Me: We will shift her to the room where I can personally supervise her for the entire night.

Dad: That would be so nice of you, doctor. Please take care of her. It’s okay even if you keep her 2 more days here.

Me: That’s fine. I will check today and inform you tomorrow.

They agreed, and I left the room after seeing the broad smile on Yashika’s face. She knew why she said that and was already dreaming about that evening. I left the hospital after normal work. I spent the entire day planning and dreaming about the evening.

a1lp7j7qz7g51.jpg

That day I came to the hospital around 6 pm and quickly rushed towards Yashika. I saw her on the bed, looking towards the door as if she was waiting for me every second. As soon as I entered, she had the happiest smile.

I talked to her parents about shifting her and asked the nurse to shift her to my room as I had to watch her the entire night. The nurse agreed and started preparing to shift her. I went to Yashika and whispered in her ear –

Me: You have to wait for another few minutes as I have to finish my routine and will have endless fun the entire night, hope you don’t fall asleep tonight.

Yashika: I was waiting for this. Come soon.

I quickly checked around to see if anyone noticed and left the room. I finished my rounds and another routine and quickly returned to my room as Yashika was already waiting there. The parents and nurse were already in the room along with Yashika when I entered the room.

I asked the nurse to lay her down on the bed, and you could leave. The nurse left, and I asked the parents.

Me: You can leave, sir. It isn’t that big a deal. The nurses and I are here to take care of her. Anyhow I will keep her under my surveillance the entire night, so there is nothing to worry about.

Their parents agreed and left after a few minutes of talking to Yashika. As soon as they left the room, I quickly locked the door and rushed toward the beautiful girl.

Sat on the bed beside her and asked her.

Me: Are you ready for the fun, baby?

She just nodded without saying a word. I grabbed her hair and brought her face towards mine, and said.

Me: I am not going easy on you. I am such a rough guy. Hope you can tolerate that roughness.

Yashika: Ah, yes! I want someone to ruin me. I want it rough too.

I placed my lips on hers and started kissing her as roughly as possible by stilling and holding her hair. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and sucked her lips in between. It was a hell of a passionate and rough kiss at the same time.

x1080

We both were breathing heavily and enjoying each touch of ours. She grabbed the bedsheet in her hand and moved vigorously. I grabbed her one boob with one hand while the other hand was still holding her hair.

I pulled her hair, making her face go back and started massaging the boob. She was already moaning in a low voice. After massaging her boob for a few minutes, she took my hand off her head and pushed her down on the bed.

I jumped on her belly and sat on her by keeping my legs on both sides of her. I tore off her t-shirt and pulled it forcefully out of her. Making her sleep on just her bra. She was wearing a black bra, making extra effort to keep her boobs firm.

I smiled at her and squeezed her melons with both hands. I searched around, and there were a few pipes used for drips. I grabbed those and tied her hands at the top of the bed with those. I pulled off her bra without untying it, leYashikang the marks of the string on the sides of her chest.

Finally, the boobs were free of that little cloth, and I saw the biggest boobs in my real life. I took my time enjoying that view and started pinching her erect nipples. She was moaning a bit louder than earlier, and I suddenly smashed her boobs which sounded too loud.

PicsArt_09-22-06.56.12.jpg

It was like smacking a big ball. I slapped her boobs a few more times until her entire boobs were covered with my hand marks.

She was moaning and crying simultaneously from the pain and pleasure she was experiencing. I pinched her navel and stomach. Later I was satisfied with the boobs, and then I bent over her face to kiss her juicy lips.

I started sucking and biting their lips wildly and sucked her tongue fully. Her face was already red because of the foreplay. I moved towards her earlobes and bit each one taking my time. If I had applied more force, her lips and earlobes could have torn and started bleeding.

I took care of it and started sucking her neck completely, leaving all my saliva on her face and neck. I ensured I didn’t have any hickies on her neck as it would be visible to her parents the next day. I moved towards her boobs and started sucking and biting them harder than earlier.

NpY2j.jpg

I pulled her nipples out by holding those in my teeth and causing her more pain. I spanked one boob while I was free while sucking and biting the other. She enjoyed it a lot and heard tears rolling down her eyes.

After leaving a few hickies on her boobs, I moved towards her stomach part and repeated the same. After giving hickies on her upper body, I saw her red face. It was covered with sweat and tears, and asked her –

Me: Do you want me to stop here?

Yashika: No, doctor, treat me more, go down on me. I want to have real fun today.

Me: As you wish, my dear patient.

I got up from her and removed her pants and the panty she was wearing in a single go. There was the main part which was dripping juices heavily and craving for the touch. I asked her to widen her legs and tie them to the other side of the bed.

Yashika-Anand-nude-nude-cumshot-naked-hospital-sex-photo.jpg

I took off my dress quickly as it was paining inside my pants. After completely naked, I quickly jumped on her legs and settled on her knees. And started rolling my index finger on her inner thighs and upper pussy.

My teasing made her hip movements vigorous, and she was moaning a bit louder now. After teasing for a moment, I pinched and slapped her pussy hard, making her cry louder as it caused a lot more pain.

After fore-playing around her pussy for a few minutes, I suddenly inserted two of my fingers inside without hinting, and she screamed a lot louder. It made me a bit worried, and I took my face towards her and put my mouth over hers to suppress her moans.

Yashika-Anand-naked-fat-ass-spreading-and-showing-pundia.jpg

I started finger fucking her with a lot of force from starting itself without giving her time to relax. Two fingers were a lot for her tight pussy. Her inner walls were already contracting on my fingers.

I quickly changed to the 69 position and completely pushed my dick inside her mouth without asking her consent. I fucked her mouth and deepthroated her until it choked her while I was licking and sucking her pussy. After a few minutes few mins of fucking her mouth.

I entered her mouth without informing her and held it inside, forcing her to drink it all. After I took it out of her mouth, I asked her to lick it clean and went down on her pussy.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_yashika-anand-1-jpgw1400.jpg

I knew she was about to make a louder noise, so I took her soaked panty and pushed it in her mouth completely. I bit her pussy and started eating it like juicy fruit.

I ate her pussy for a few minutes and licked and inserted my tongue until she came into my mouth. I took all of her juices and held them there.

And then I went to her face for a kiss by taking the panty out from her mouth with my hand and transferring all her cum into her mouth. I forced her to drink her cum while I tasted a few drops of it.

By the time I was completely erect again, I had positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy and pushed it all in at one go. Before she was about to scream, I locked her lips with mine and suppressed her scream and further moans.

I fucked her in that position for a few minutes and then switched to a doggy position. I pulled her hair with one hand and spanked her ass while I was fucking her pussy roughly. I had put her panty again inside her mouth to suppress the scream.

th

Black-cock-cum-on-Yashika-Anand-pundai-naked-couch-sex.jpg

I made her ass cheeks completely red by spanking them harder and harder. I was about to cum. So I took out my dick after a few minutes and inserted it inside her ass hole without asking her.

I knew it caused a lot of pain, making her cry aloud even if her mouth was filled with panties and tears dripped out of her eyes. I didn’t care about her pain. I fucked her ass hole for another few mins and came inside her asshole.

Hot-Actress-Yashika-Aannand-naked-3some-sex-double-penetration-sex.jpg

And finally released her hands, legs, and mouth and let her relax for a few minutes before taking her for another round. We enjoyed the whole night in different positions, most of which were dominated by me. It caused a lot of painful pleasure for her.

white-man-pressing-meera-nandan-big-boobs-handjob-nude-cock-picture-hq.jpg

YashikaAnandboobsinopencupbrafuckingblackcockontop.jpg

THE-END

We are a couple in our mid thirties. My wife Rashami is 36 and I am 40. Rashami looks very sexy with her big asses, slim waist and heavy breasts. When she passes through, men cast lustful glances at her. We were married three years back. We are both horny and on the wedding night admitted to each other that we were not virgins.

sf498hjpxwl81.png

In fact, Rashami had pre-marital sex with her two boy friends and I too had experiences of sex with several women. When on the first night we found out our similarities, we decided to tease other couples and enjoy swinging with them whenever possible. Both Rashami and myself were quite experienced in flirting with the members of the opposite sex and luring them to have physical intimacy. It was not always mating, but sometimes mutual kissing, fondling, cajoling, oral pleasuring also.

Even during our honeymoon we had one night swapping experience with a couple. One of our favorite hobbies was to travel to various places whenever we could manage and often during such tours we were successful in luring couples to enjoy partner swapping with us.

Last year during January we had a seven days trip to Jammu, Delhi and Agra. But during July we all of a sudden decided to travel to Goa. Even before arriving at Panjim we talked between us that during the previous journey in January we did not have any swapping experience and decided to locate some couple with whom we might have partner swapping.

rashmi-desai-at-beach.jpg

Things, however, went wrong when we hired a bike in Goa and met with an accident near Thivim railway station. Some tourists and locals, who were nearby, took us to the nearest hospital for treatment. Rashami was not wounded except for a mild bruise on her left knee but I suffered a fracture in my leg. My leg was plastered and was advised to take rest for three weeks.

We decided to leave the hotel and rented a cottage for a month. The area had a cluster of tourist cottages and each one had occupants in them. We hired one such cottage. There was a restaurant-cum-bar in the campus and it was only a ten minutes walk to the nearest sea beach. Compared to other beaches, this was considered to be the safest.

On the third day of our stay I asked Rashami why she was staying beside me all the time. I was not that serious about needing a standby attendant and that she could go out to the beach instead of being bored inside the house. Rashami jokingly replied that our plan of swapping with other couples won't materialize without both of us. I teasingly remarked, "With a fractured leg I am out of service. So you may look for one service provider."

"That's a good idea," Rashami responded in equal tone, "Provided you don't get jealous."

Rashami-Desai.jpg

"I won't," said I, "Only my tool may get hard to know that someone was drilling your hot pussy."

"Don't worry," Rashami said, "I won't cause a sick person to feel the hardness of his tool by getting drilled before him. There are many spots out of public view to enjoy. Don't you remember on our way to this cottage we saw a pair cajoling behind the sandy cliff?"

"That's a good idea," I assured, ``You can give it a try. But don't run away with the partner leaving me immobile here."

Both of us laughed. From that day, Rashami started going out to the beach morning and evening. Within the next 3/4 days finding her roaming alone on the beach, many old and young tourists started eyeing her and she too flirted with some of them. Rashami would tell me the details of such events. One day she reported how she had flirted with an aged Canadian tourist and got down to sea water with him. Rashami enjoyed cajoling with him while being splashed by sea waves.

14-x656.JPG

In the tourist village where we were staying many old and young tourists also fell for her. finding her going out alone and soon we got acquainted with many of them. Hearing from her about my confinement, many tourists of nearby cottages visited us and comparatively the younger tourists were more interested to help us in case of any requirement, perhaps with their eyes on Rashami.

In one of the adjacent cottages there were four young men who were between the age group 22-25 years. They appeared to have been out for a tour with friends and colleagues to enjoy the first vacation of their service life. They were most probably from NCR areas as their Hindi conversation had the accent commonly heard in Delhi though mostly they talked in English among themselves.
Just as insects are drawn to open fire, these four young men were also drawn to my glamourous wife Rashami and one evening they visited our cottage on the plea of enquiring about my recovery. They introduced themselves as Rohit, Vishal, John and Tariq. They were college friends and got employed during the previous year in various companies. As their services were confirmed, they decided that four friends should travel together as the last friendly trip as bachelors because all were planning to get married in the coming days.

Of the four John was the tallest and darkest. But his facial features were sharp as if engraved out of stone and chiseled. Tariq was timid among all, he spoke softly and had dark eyes. Rohit was the shortest of them, may be 5'4", had thin hairs on his head but the build of a wrestler with strong biceps. Vishal was, however, handsomest of all with a bright complexion, French-cut beard and sparkling sexy eyes. His smile radiated a kind of sensuousness.

Although four of them came to enquire about my health, both me and Rashami knew that their main purpose was to get to see Rashami and know about her. After the first visit, they used to visit us either singly or with another to say Hi or Hello every now and then. I teased Rashami about their intentions.

627e3c6abc1a0945e191f8d4ffdd045b.jpg

One evening after returning from the sea beach, Rashami told me that she saw the four of them in the sea water and they had invited her to join them which she courteously declined. However, finding her returning to the cottage alone, Tariq came out of sea water and escorted her.
"And you must have taken the chance to flirt with him?" I asked her.

"Only a little bit," replied Rashami, putting her right thumb on the tip of right index finger.

Next morning, most of the tourists in the cottages left and only two cottages had occupants, us and the group of four young men. Rashami, who was a good swimmer, decided that morning to go to the beach in her swimming costume. She looked glamorous in this costume and her sexy physical features were prominently visible. I said to her, "Whom do you wish to assassinate today by your sexy beauty?"

"Don't know," replied Rashami, "Let me check if I find anyone worthy of hunting."

Rashmi-Desai-in-pink-bikini-Photo-1.jpg

"How about one from our adjacent cottage?" I asked, "They all seem to be ready to get hunted by you. Haven't you noticed how each of them is zealous to help you on their own?"

Rashami smiled and said, "I will flirt a little with them to see how they respond.'

So Rashami went out in the morning to the beach wearing her costume. The young men were not in the cottage and saw Rashami in her ravishing dress only after she arrived at the beach. As expected, each tried to get closer to her while enjoying the sea waves.

Many young men present in the beach, other than those four near our cottage, were also drawn towards Rashami but for the four young men none could take the chance. Rashami came back to the cottage after mid-day, her costume still wet and marks of sand were there. She had wrapped around her upper portion a white bath towel.

When I asked her about her experience, Rashami laughingly told me that these four young men were over protective and didn't allow anyone except themselves to be near her. But then she told that she was not sure who among the four it was but as the five of them got imbalanced at the splash of a high wave and were busy to keep themselves steady in the midst of receding sands under their feet, Rashami felt a passionate male hand squeezing her asses quite roughly.

rashami-desai-4-16355080263x2.jpg

Both of us laughed at the behavior of these young men. Though Rashami was not sure who had squeezed her asses, she was certain that it couldn't be anyone other than one of those four as they had kept her surrounded.

In the same evening, Rashami went to the beach alone. After she went out, Tariq and Rohit came to enquire about my health. We three were gossiping about many subjects. It was monsoon season and by 8 PM it was raining heavily. Rohit and Tariq came up with the idea of enjoying a little pot. I was not habituated to pot but agreed to enjoy a bit of smoking with them. But inhaling twice I felt like flying in the air.

By the time Rashami returned to the cottage it was almost 9 and she was drenched like a bird and her wet synthetic saree seductively exposed her undergarments and her physical curves. I was not sure whether due to my own inhalation of pot or not, I felt Rashami's steps mildly imbalanced. Rashami was accompanied by Vishal and John. The six of us had some casual talks after which Rashami went to the next room to change her dress as she was all wet.

1481573-19.webp

Within two minutes Tariq excused himself from us and left the room. He was followed by Vishal. So I was gossiping with Rohit and John. But very soon they too excused themselves and I sat alone.

Perhaps I waited for ten minutes when despite the effect of pots, I heard a muffled scream of Rashami calling me, "Sunil, come and help me. I am afraid they have some evil plan."
I tried to use my crutches to get up from the bed and asked, "Is there anything wrong?"

"Uncle, don't worry," Rohit peeped his face through the window and assured me, "Aunty was almost washed away by the waves. So we are just showing her techniques on how to swim like an expert both in water and on land."

"Don't trust their words," I heard Rashami's muffled voice again, "They say something and do something else."

Though under the influence of pot, I could sense a genuine note of alarm in Rashami's voice. So supporting the crutch, I moved rapidly towards the next room. But on reaching near the door, I found the way between two rooms blocked by furniture. Depending on crutches and with a fractured leg it was difficult for me to cross the hurdles as I could not fold my fractured leg.

"What nonsense is this?" angrily I questioned, "To keep the doorway blocked?"

"Didn't we tell you that we are teaching aunty to swim on land?" John said, "Why did you leave your seat? Go and sit there."

"I heard her screaming for help," I said obstinately, "I want to make sure she is okay."

John came forward and said insultingly, "Lame horses are shot dead, they don't participate in the game. Be grateful that you were not thrown out of the house."

Hearing my voice near the door, Rashami tried to scream but her voice got subdued. I had in the meantime pushed the furniture to make way for me and moved a bit inside the room. Finding me there John roughly kicked my crutches and I lost balance and fell on the floor of the room.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Rashami was forcibly made to stand on the floor but her body was lying on a wooden table with her chest and face facing the table top. She was still wearing her wet dress. Rohit and Tariq were slapping hard on her big asses and trying to lift her saree and petticoat. Vishal was standing opposite to her holding his hard cock just in front of her mouth and forcing Rashami to take the cock in her mouth. Feeling my presence in the room Rashami said to me, "Sunil, please save me from these perverts. They are forcing me to gangbang with them."

rashami-desai-rashmi-desai.gif

I tried to convince John that it was unfair. But John cruelly replied, "Uncle, aunty has been starving since the day you fractured your leg. She is hot and flirting with us. So be cool and let us quench her thirst."

"This is very unfair," I said, "To force a woman against her will."

"Hey uncle, don't lecture us," Vishal said as he kept forcing Rashami to open her mouth to take his cock, "Your chaste wife had already enjoyed kissing sessions with each one of us. She aroused our passion and we are now going to treat her like a bitch."

I noticed that Rohit and Tariq had already lifted Rashami's saree and petticoat and her green wet panty was exposed along with her rounded asses. I tried to get up from the floor to prevent them but then realized that my leg was not only fractured, but it was also tied with a rope by John.

John gave a devilish smile and said to me, "We told you to stay in that room. Now that you have come here, you are to watch how we teach your wife to swim in bed and throw hands and feet."

Rashami was still appealing to them for mercy. But Tariq pulled down her panty up to her knees and started kneading her buttocks sensuously. Vishal was holding his dick. He was really big and in length would be about 9 inches or more. He caught Rashami roughly by the hair and said, "You've not seen a big tool like that. All your thirst will be fulfilled by it."

(RedXXX.cc)_rashmi-desai-indicating-that-she-wants-two-people-in-her-car-for-a-3some-preview.jpg

They exchanged glances and left Rashami for a while and all the four joined to tie me up to the furniture of the room. Rashami tried to escape from the room but was caught by John, who planted a lip to lip kiss and hugged her. After they tied me secured and ensured that I could not run away, Vishal said to John, "Make a video in your mobile of this bitch as we strip her in front of her hubby."

Both me and Rashami pleaded with them for mercy but Tariq said to her, "Didn't you allow me to play with your boobs last evening in the darkness of the beach? Why are you ashamed now?"

Vishal said to me, "Under the sea waves I made her touch my tool and she exclaimed at its size. Now she is pretending to be ashamed."

John had by that time placed his mobile camera in position and said to Rashami, "It depends on you whether you will co-operate or get hurt for disobedience."

Rohit was in no mood to engage in further conversation and he went straight to Rashami and started taking away her saree. Soon Rashami was just before them in her blouse and petticoat. Tariq teased me, "Uncle, your wife has sexy boobs. We are going to be married soon. So we will learn from aunty how to satisfy a woman."

All the four had then encircled Rashami and due to the influence of pots neither me nor Rashami were in a position to counter their moves of assault though Rashami was continuously pleading to me to save her from those lusty fellows. But her pleas seemed to encourage the four young men more. The attackers were teasing her. Someone kneaded her boobs, another kneaded her asses while two others were fingering her asshole and pussy.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_tina-desai-actress-nudes.jpg

I was tied in my fractured leg in such a way that I could hardly move and when I tried hard, I felt severe pain in my wounded leg. The four attackers laughed to look at my efforts. Rohit said to me, "Uncle don't waste your energy. You better watch in peace how we enjoy it with aunty and I promise she will enjoy it too with us. It's just her initial hesitation that is bothering her."

Telling this the four pushed and carried Rashami to the bed and the four took various positions. Once Rashami was sprawled on the bed, Vishal smartly pulled the strings of her petticoat unknotting it at a single stroke while John pulled it out of her body. Tariq had pushed his both hands inside Rashami's blouse and was fondling her big flesh mounds in such an unruly way that two hooks of her blouse gave way exposing her bra covered boobs.

Vishal had by then pulled down Rashami's panty exposing her pussy with trimmed pubic hairs and said to me, "Just watch uncle, aunty is already wet."

(MyPornSnap.top)_nandini-serial-actress-nithya-ram-gang-bang-fucking-hand-job-black-cock.jpg

All the four had in the meantime taken away their dresses and their hard dicks were dangling in excitement. I was really surprised at their sizes; both in length and diameter their cocks resembled Malayali bananas though Vishal had the biggest among them. They had taken their seats on the bed beside Rashami and Tariq said to her, "Get ready to play with us, aunty. We know you're very hot and horny. So don't pretend to be ashamed. You will enjoy this."

John asked me, "Has aunty ever experienced gangbang? If not, we will teach her what gangbang is. If she had already enjoyed it earlier, she needs to play it nice with us and you will watch how she behaves like a hot bitch."

I did not reply though Rashami was trying to plead with them all along. Irritated by her repeated appeal to spare, Rohit said to her in a vulgar way, "Hey bitch, do you remember you flirted with all of us? Your husband may not be aware but we have all tasted sensuous kisses with you, explored your mouth and enjoyed hugs. Now once in the game stop nagging."

All the four gathered on bed near Rashami's face holding their pulsating cocks and holding her head tightly tried to force their hard cocks inside her mouth. Rashami's mouth was filled with the cocks of Rohit, Tariq and John. She could not take any more. Vishal laughed looking at her and said, "Don't worry this bitch has more holes to take my tool."

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-03.11.07-01.jpg

I thought Vishal was going to penetrate Rashami's pussy. But instead he began fingering her pussy hole rapidly and despite all her fears, Rashami began to discharge making her pussy wet. Vishal moved his face near her pussy and started biting mildly Rashami's labia lips and putting his tongue inside her love hole. Rohit and John were busy in removing her bra and kneading her boobs while Tariq was already mouth fucking her. I helplessly watched as my wife was being assaulted on her private by four lusty men.

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-03.32.00-01.jpg

After sometime I saw Rohit and John lying beside Rashami on her two sides and were sucking her boobs roughly. Rohit said to me, "Just look uncle, look at her nipples. They have grown tight in passion."

Rohit and John roughly cupped her one boob each covering them in their palms and making only her erect nipples peep out through the gap of their fingers. Rashami had started moaning. Initially it was the moan of pain and anger but soon it changed to one of horny passion. Vishal had in the meanwhile put his another finger in Rashami's asshole and said to her, "I want it to be slippery enough before our rod roughly invades it, aunty."

kareena-kapoor-being-naked-hot-pussy.jpg

To be frank, I saw Rashami getting excited as the four lusty wolves caressed her privates and she got horny soon so that she started sucking Tariq's cock like a hot slut. Rohit and John had placed their dicks in Rashami's palms and she was stroking them lovingly. Rashami was lying on her back. Suddenly I saw Tariq's body has covered her face as his dick was fucking Rashami's mouth. To my surprise, Rashami's hands grabbed Tariq's asses from two sides and was trying to control the movement of his dick inside her mouth.

tumblr_oe5giu9olJ1rylulro1_400.gif

Vishal played with her pussy for sometime and then he got on her and roughly invaded her pussy. Rashami let out a scream that revealed both her pain and excitement. But her real scream tore all other passionate sounds of the room when John's dick invaded her asshole. But then suddenly all disengaged themselves from Rashami and Rohit said, "We hope aunty you know what gangbang is and a hot sexy woman like you must have enjoyed the service of our tools more than that of the uncle."

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-5.jpg

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-7.jpg

Rashami was unable to speak. Her body was writhing in unsatisfied passion. She was arching her body like a possessed woman. Rohit looked at her and said to me, "Uncle just watch your slut wife. She is dying to get screwed. But we will not satisfy her till she admits that she wants to get fucked."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_sexy-boobs-rashami-desai-topless-in-panties-xxx.jpg

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-6.jpg

Rashami's body was sexually so manipulated by them that she was unable to resist her sexual lust anymore and shamelessly asked them that she wanted to be sexually gratified by them. The four were just waiting for that and the moment Rashami spoke out of her desire, they jumped on her like hungry wolves. Rashami was a total bitch then. Without bothering about my presence she began to caress them and was moaning like a slut.

She was ordered to be on her knees like a bitch and Tariq took charge of her asshole while Vishal from below her pushed his big dick inside her love tunnel. John and Rohit held their cock near her mouth and she was sucking both. Throughout the night the four played with her alternating their positions as I helplessly watched my horny wife satisfying four beasts.

rashtir.jpg

rashdes.jpg

tumblr_op7kuibIAE1u89qqxo1_500.gif

We were at that place for another 12 days and almost daily the four had their passionate session with Rashami and on all occasions they would tie me up in the same room and enjoy with Rashami in front of me. I knew that my wife is horny but that tour gave me the idea that she is a bitch and capable of playing equally with hungry wolves.

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-04.07.40-01.jpg

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-04.28.07-01.jpg

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-3.jpg

Rashmi-Desai-nangi-chudai.jpg

Rashami-Desai-Nude-Indian-TV-Actress-Sex-492.jpg

rashmi-desai.jpg

THE-END

Myself Ram, I suddenly developed a feeling of Cuckolding, my girl fucking with another guy gave me immerse pleasure. My family decided to find a bride for me as I was well settled with my job now. So after a little pressure from my family I decided to get married. After a few searches for girls my family finally picked up a girl. Our religion doesn't allow us to see girls and so my parents saw the girl and after a few weeks I was married. On the wedding night I came to see the girl for the first time.

Malavika was her name, flawless beauty, 5' 4" tall, slim, fair complexion, and spotless body, average fitted body, slender legs, especially curved thighs, firm and straight boobs as I noticed that she was not wearing any bra. I was amazed to see that even boobs could stand so straight even without bras. Her face had an innocent look and lips were magnificent. Overall I would rate her 12 out of 10 in the mark score. She was a virgin and a shy girl and I fucked her royally at our first night. Our life settled but my fuck rage was so much and my house was so much crowded that I was been caught most of time folding her here and there. Though it was an embarrassing moment, it was hard for me to control.

0dcdd18bebb44ba7ddc0f87d90004edb.jpg

So my parents decided that we two should stay away from the house for few days. My father had another house in the city, few KM away, though it was a small place and had just a bedroom a hall kitchen with attached toilet. But it was sufficient for two of us. I didn't earn much so my father suggested me to join a transport company as a manager, whose owner was friend of his. I saw the job profile and the earning and immediately took the offer. Now it was three times more than the previous job and my father furnished that house and in a few days we shifted there. This place was near my office and so I got a lot of time to stay with my newly wedded wife.

After a month or more I was fucking my beautiful wife in the hall and she was riding me up. The house bell was short just a day before and so accidently one teenager entered the house. He was a stranger to location and was finding someone's house. But as soon as he saw the pose he turned back and vanished. But my wife froze, just like the incident that happened with my girl Vinita a few months ago. The boy left but soon my erection was gone. I thought that what would had happened if the guy would have pulled his pants down and went straight to fuck in my wife ass. The erection was back again and I decided in myself that I wanted this to happen now. I wanted my wife to get fucked by other men.

malavika-4.jpg

But it was not as easy as expected, first she was my wife and second she talked a lot with my parents and a single complaint to my parents can ruin my plans. So I decided to put things in order slowly and perfectly. I have no idea how to approach to my wife with my plans. Also I didn't have any contact with anyone who can keep secrecy and fuck my wife. I also wanted to make sure that she doesn't come to know that I was involved in her fucking plans. So I have three requirements now, she must get fucked by someone else, secondly she doesn't know that I'm aware of her fucking's, third the person or persons fucking her can maintain secrecy.

After searching several options for many days I didn't find anyone suitable for it. As it was a family function at home, I took two days leave from the office and attended the function. During this time, I kept my phone switched off as I didn't want any disturbance from the office side. After two days I went to the office when my office boy gave me a card. He told me that this person came to meet me and tried to call also, but my mobile was switched off. He asked for my home address but the owner of our transport company refused to give him, so he just gave me the card and asked me to call.

I saw the card and a current hit me, it was Kabir. It was good to see his card but the thing that hit my mind was fulfilling my fantasy now. Kabir was the perfect guy, heavily influenced by me and could never go against me. Besides that he had lots of mind in terms of girls and could get any girl laid with him. So I immediately called him, he insisted on meeting urgently and asked me whether he could come to the office immediately. But I insisted that he meet somewhere else, or preferred to meet at his place. He was staying at a hotel, so I offered to visit at the hotel itself. He agreed and in 30 minutes I was sitting in his hotel room chatting with him. He told me about his problem.

When he came to the city he lost his purse and luggage at the station, someone stole it. He checked into the hotel and was staying there for the last three days, including food expenses. Now hotel staff were getting doubtful and he wasn't able to leave the place as his id and address proof was with the hotel. I understood his problem and went to the hotel counter and paid the entire bills, and paid in advance for 15 days. Then I went with him and purchased some clothes. After that I gave him cash and another debit card which had little amount of money, but I thought it was enough for him. He was back again in my debt and I wanted it. After the entire setting was done he started to thank me several times which I stopped him to do.

After that we had lunch and then he said that now he could do anything for me. I smiled and showed him my wife's picture and asked how she was. He commented vulgarly, he expressed that it was among the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. I told him that the girl was Malavika and was married, I said that I wanted him to seduce her and then fuck her solo or with few friends. He expressed interest in it and asked whose wife she was. I smiled and said that she was my wife. He was embarrassed immediately and said sorry. But I said him not to be and said that I wanted him to fuck my wife alone or with friends.

5%20lessons%20style%20to%20take%20from%20Malavika%20Mohanans%20Instagram%20feed.jpg

He asked me why I wanted that, I told him a lie that my father was in debt and her father helped my father in his business, against marriage to me. I told her that she didn't know this but I was being forced to marry her, and if I could prove her slut and get divorced I could marry the girl I loved. He took it as I was forcefully married to Malavika and wanted to get rid of her. So he asked me what I wanted. I told him every problem and every option beneficial for him. We lived alone, she stayed alone at home from morning 10 to evening 6, she talked with my parents and I don't want them to know etc etc. He thought for a few minutes and said that he can make it happen but he wanted to check whether she complains about everything to me or my parents or not. If not, it can be done soon else it will take some time.

I asked him what he wanted, to which he told me to agree with Malavika to wear a short skirt and blouse. Then bring her to a theater for an evening show of 7-10. He asked me to take the seat of the last row in the middle. He told me details of the theater and it had a flop film running with hardly 5-6 people in the evening show. He told me that he will give the picture of Malavika to his two friends. In the theater you must make excuses on the phone and get out of the theater. His two friends will try to molest her as much as possible. They will text him when they finish or fail.

I understood his arrangement and the plan was set for the next day. I reached home around 5 in the evening with clothes for Malavika. I passed him clothes and asked her to get ready as we were going for the movie. She took the dress, saw it and completely rejected wearing it. The dress was a short skirt which exposed 50% of her thighs and blouse a little low cut with only two buttons in front. As it was deep cut so it was very hard to wear any bra with it. I threw the packet aside and sat on the sofa. She understood that I was angry and started to tell me that she didn't want to wear those. I didn't say anything, switched on the TV and started to watch.

She kept on giving excuses and I didn't answer her at all. Finally, she gave up and said she would wear it. I turned towards her and smiled. She went inside and came after 30 minutes fully dressed. She was looking bomb and not less than a slut. She also was aware of it but didn't show any discomfort. We came out and rushed to the cinema hall. I left her at the gate and went to the ticket counter. Just then two guys came to me and said "Kabir." I understood that Kabir sent them so they asked me to take seats 11-14 of the last row. He asked me to give 11 and 14 to them and take 12 and 13 with me. I purchased the ticket and gave two tickets to them and took two tickets with me.

043a8272001387b674c10d2f29102056.jpg

Then I took Malavika and went inside. The show was about to start so we took our seats and sat down. Malavika said that the place is a pity, a bit lonely, and that's why I made her dress like that. I smiled and she went shy. To give her a head start that she was thinking right about it, I dived my hand inside her skirt from below and caught hold on her panties. I started to pull her panties down. She resisted for a while then let me pull out her panties. I kept her panties in my seat behind me. She adjusted herself, smiled a little and sat properly.

After 5 minutes both guys came and sat on both seats side by side. Malavika was not at all happy with it. She gave me a weird look and asked if they sat there purposely or their seat was this only. I called the ticket checker to confirm the seats. The ticket checker came and confirmed our seats. She looked at me and said sorry. She said that both guys came purposely to our side.

After 5 minutes the movie started and just after 10 minutes a message landed on my mobile. It was Kabir who said that he will call in 5 minutes and I should start talking with him. Then tell Malavika that as the sound was high I will go out and talk with the person. Then I must come out and stay outside until he calls me and asks me to get inside.

As expected he called in five minutes, I took the phone and started to talk. Malavika was busy in the movie so I told her that I had an urgent call and I'll be back after talking. She asked where I was going so I told her that just in the gallery, as the sound here was making it difficult to hear. She said ok and asked me to come fast.

21malavika1.jpg

I went outside and Kabir said to stay outside until he called me back. I went to the canteen, took coffee and cigarettes, started to smoke and drink coffee, sitting there comfortably. I sat there for a complete 45 minutes and then received the call from Kabir. He asked me to go inside, I asked him what happened so he said to come to his place for details. I dropped the call and went inside. Malavika was on her seat with hands over her head. I asked her what happened and she told me that she had a headache and didn't want to view the movie anymore. I said ok and we left for home. It was around 8:15 in the evening, so I dropped her home, then said that I was going to see a friend.

She smiled and said ok and asked me to return soon. I was thinking whether both guys couldn't molest her or what, she didn't seem tense at all. So I took the bike and rushed to Kabir place. I went to Kabir's room and excitedly asked him what happened. Kabir smiled and asked if I was over excited. I said that it was the first step to our plan and I desperately needed anything that can give me a hit of a best and fast start. He told me that his friends were there and just went a few minutes before I reached there. He told me that it was the best start I could ever get. Saying that he passed me a panty, I took it in confusion, whose panty was that but immediately I remembered that it was of Malavika.

I asked him what happened after I left. He gave me a summary of the incident that happened in the hall. After I left, the person sitting next to her kept his hand on her open thighs. She was shocked and responded like current passed through her. So the person grabbed her thighs tightly. She tried to remove her hands and after a few attempts he removed his hands. She was sitting alert but the man again tried to slide his hand on her thighs. She removed his hand but didn't raise her voice. He kept on keeping his hand on her thigh and she kept on removing. Meanwhile the person sitting with one seat gap shifted his place on the seat I left vacant.

5-times-malavika-mohanan-made-us-go-crushing-over-her-with-her-hot-smile-2.jpg

So as soon as he got the seat and observed that she wasn't seeing he too kept his hand on her thigh. She was doubled shocked now, but she didn't raise her voice. So now instead of removing their hands both of them started to move their hands upwards. She was resisting a lot but was not able to stop them completely. As her both hands were busy one guy who was a pickpocketer opened both buttons of her blouse. Her boobs hung down and immediately she realized it and left both their hands to cover her boobs up. This gave them the opportunity to reach their hands to her pussy. To their surprise she wasn't wearing panties and one of them drilled his finger inside her pussy hole.

She jumped a little but was too confused about what to do. She tried to press her legs close but both the guys pulled her apart. The guy started to finger her in and out. She closed her eyes in discomfort or may be in shame or might be in excitement. So as she relaxed a little, both of them grabbed her hands on her boobs and started to pull her apart. She was resisting but was very less than expected. Her hands were off leaving her boobs uncovered. So they both grabbed her one boobs each crossing their hands from her back. They grabbed a handful of her boobs and mauled them mercilessly. On the other hand, they were fingering her in her pussy taking turns. She was sitting neither resisting nor supporting.

malavika-mohanan-fake-naked-leaked-video.png

But after a while they figured out that she was responding to their moves. Her thighs were vibrating and she was suppressing her moans. So one guy kissed on her lips, she responded but slightly. Then the next guy took turns to kiss her up. They kept on fingering her and mauling her breasts, along with kissing her alternatively until she shuddered and exploded. She relaxed and so both guys left her and came outside. While getting up her panty fell from the seat and one of them asked whether he could take her panty with him. She was busy buttoning her blouse, so just nodded her head. I was darn shocked that those guys were able to do that much.

Kabir told me not to ask her anything and not to mention anything in front of her. Let her confess that herself but if she doesn't confess anything then he'll start second phase which will be a real fucking. I listened to his plan carefully, suggested many things and finally a full proof plan was made. Satisfied with the plan I came back happily. I waited for two complete days but Malavika didn't confess anything, neither did she complain or say anything to her family or my family. So I decided to start the second phase of the plan. I asked her whether in her life history she had ever visited a club or pub. She said she hadn't but she had a dream for it.

But being from conservative family it was impossible for her to do that and besides that her town didn't have clubs or pubs. I asked her whether she was interested in going with me. She cozily said yes, so I confirmed her to get ready for it and I would be taking her to a pub today itself. In the evening I borrowed a car from my boss, I told him that I wanted to take my wife out and so wanted a car. He gave it to me happily but instructed me to drive slowly and carefully. I left my bike to him and took his car.

I reached home around 9 pm and Malavika was ready in a sari. I looked at her in confusion. She looked back at herself then to me and asked what happened. I said we are going to a pub not at reception. She asked what's wrong with the sari. I laughed loudly and said nothing bad but the security wouldn't let us in. So she asked what she should wear then. I went inside and brought her a packet. It contained jeans and a t-shirt which I handed to her. She looked at the dress but didn't object this time. She got inside and then came back ready in that dress.

After that we rushed to a pub, for our plan I had already taken a friend's house keys who was out of the city for one night only. We reached the pub when inside and then had a few rounds of drinks. I was taking Vodka and she was taking Limca so I knew that after the third glass she would need to pee. So I kept a pill in my hand, while she was about to take the third glass I asked. I asked whether she ever tried Limca with salt and pepper. She said she didn't so I pulled her glass and added pepper and salt in it. While she was looking towards the dance floor I slipped the sleeping pill in her glass and mixed it carefully. She started to drink it and said that it tasted good. But after she gulped it up she said that she needed to pee.

malavikamohanan300622_22.jpg

I showed her the women's washroom gate, she got up and left towards it. As expected she just fell down near the gate. I rushed to her aid and tried to pick her up. Suddenly the security guy also came to help us along with Kabir. I didn't know Kabir was also sitting there but he didn't show any sign that we knew each other. So I didn't show him either, he asked whether I was having a car with me. I said that I had, so we all three guys picked her up and brought her outside to my car. I made her sit in the front seat and as I was about to get in Kabir asked. How will you take her out at home, would you be able to carry her inside?

I looked confused and so he offered help and said that he'll come along and then I can drop him home as he doesn't have any vehicle with him. The security guard also promoted the idea and we three rushed out with the car. On the way Kabir asked me to show our home first. I drove to our home and showed him my place. Then we rushed to the friend's place. As we reached there I opened the house, gave Kabir the keys, and gave him car keys which my friend had. Then we carried Malavika inside the house and made her recline on bed. Kabir asked me whether she had peed already or not. I told him that she hasn't peed at all. So he asked me to leave then and he would take care of rest.

Malavika-Mohanan-017.jpg

I said that I wanted to stay and see, he said that if Malavika gets up and even if I hide myself somewhere, she'll see the car and find out that we two were on the same side. He said that he would detail everything to me in the morning and would record the entire event also. I nodded my head and said that he was right and so came out leaving them both alone in the house. Kabir came out to see me off, but I wasn't happy with it. So he questioned me that I was still having doubts then I should take Malavika home. I assured him that I didn't doubt him and he should continue with the plan. I got in the car and rushed towards home. The night didn't go well and I stayed awake all night.

Early in the morning someone knocked on the gate. I opened the gate and found Malavika there, she was having a bandage in her hand and on her head too. I showed her shock and she said that she slipped while going to the washroom, and got hurt and went unconscious. The manager and the people around carried her to the hospital nearby. When she came back to consciousness this morning she came back. I hugged her tightly and told her that I was very worried. I made her comfortable in bed and asked her to rest. I said I will take leave for the day. She assured me that she was alright and I could go to the office. But I went to the office and dropped the car.

malavikamohanan300622_26.jpg

Then I took a day off and said that my wife was ill. After it I rushed to the hotel but Kabir didn't reach there. So I moved to my friend's house and indeed Kabir was there. I said good morning and he replied meekly. I asked him what happened and he gave me his mobile which was all wet. I asked him what it was, he told me that he pictured the entire event of the night but it was all washed out now. It was indeed sad news but I hoped it was an accident and so I said it wasn't any big problem and we will record it in future if possible.

I told him to just tell me what happened yesterday. He said that he waited until Malavika peed in her jeans. Then he removed her jeans and her rest of clothes. Then he got some Vaseline on his dick and he fucked Malavika in unconsciousness. After he was over, he waited until Malavika was recovering from unconsciousness. When she started to recover, he put his dick in her pussy and just tried to pretend that he was sleeping.

14a54c5752077b8068.jpg

Malavika opened her eyes and then tried to adjust with the environment. After a while she was sure that she was naked, not at home, someone was inside her and he wasn't her husband. She tried to push Kabir away and he pretended that he was getting up from sleep. He sat up and she got up too. She covered her boobs with her hands and legs crossed. She looked at him in anger and amazement. The first question she asked was how did she reach here, second was who was Kabir, third was what happened between them. Kabir told her that she left the pub yesterday all drunk and came to Kabir and told him to take her to his home.

First Kabir tried to figure out who she was but later she herself told that she was a whore and give fucking taking money. Kabir lived alone so he brought her home and then she peed in her pants. He opened her clothes and so Malavika told him to fuck her. So he fucked her three times in night. Malavika started to cry and told him all about her last night incident and that she was a housewife and wasn't this type of girl. Kabir told her that he misunderstood her and so fucked her, but what happened cannot be changed. She kept on crying and asked how she would go home and what she would say to her husband.

Malavika-Mohanan-pressing-her-boobs-nude-sexy-leg-casting-couch.jpg

He told her the idea of feeling down and getting hurt and then hospital and all that which she conveyed to me in the morning. Then he insisted on dropping her home but she took the auto and left. It was not as per plan as for further blackmailing it was required that Kabir should know her house in her knowledge. Now we were required to think of something else for her. But Kabir told me a wonderful idea, which I liked and so it was to be executed in a week's time.

After a week I went to the office, dropped my bike in the office basement and told my boss that I was having some work at the market, so I asked him for leave. He gave me leave and I said that I'll collect my bike in the evening or tomorrow. He said that he'll ask the watchman to lock the bike in the basement. I came outside and went straight to Kabir's hotel room. He was ready with his arrangement, his two friends who molested Malavika in the cinema hall were also there. They welcomed me and wished me. Kabir asked them to bring some coffee and cigarettes. They went away and I understood that he wanted to talk with me in person.

So he said that previously he planned for himself only. But after a few thoughts he thinks that including these two fellows will be better. So he called them in without seeking my permission. I told him that it was absolutely fine and he was the one planning everything. I just had faith in Kabir and besides this didn't have that much brain to plan for myself. His fellow was back with things said and we all had coffee and cigarettes. After the break they started to do the activities they were called for. They got my shirt and scratched it badly by rubbing it on the ground. Then they gave it back to wear me up. Then they applied bandages on my head and plaster on my arm.

It was perfectly looking like I met an accident and the plaster and bandage was wonderfully fixed. We locked the hotel room and then took an auto for my place. On the way Kabir asked me where my bike was and I told him that it was at the office. He asked me to give the keys and he'll bring the bike with him. He told me that he had some more plans for that. I gave him the keys and called my boss about it. He said that he'll instruct the watchman about it.

We reached home around 11 am, before getting inside the boundary wall, Kabir told me that these guys were Surendra and Sumit. I nodded my head and we went inside. As we knocked on the door, Malavika opened the door. Seeing me in that condition she was shocked and started to fire questions. Sumit told her that I met with an accident and they first took them to hospital and then brought them here. He also told me that I got a fracture and the doctor had given me sleeping and pain killer injection. Suddenly she saw the rest of faces and she was terrified. I understood that she recognized them all.

DxMioyiWoAAEyR-.jpg

They said that it's tough carrying me and I must be deposited on bed urgently. She made the way and they carried me and dropped me on bed. I thanked them for that and told them that I was feeling dizzy. I asked Malavika to entertain them with snacks and tea before they leave. She nodded her head and I started to pretend that I was sleeping. Kabir suggested that they should leave the room and let me sleep. All nodded in affirmative and left the room, closing the room before leaving. As soon as they left, I got up to the door and tried to peep and hear outside.

All were sitting in the drawing room and Malavika was in the kitchen. She came outside after 10 minutes with snacks and tea. She served them tea and snacks and requested them to have them. Surendra said that they weren't interested in tea and snacks. She looked at him in confusion so he continued. He said that they weren't interested in these types of snacks on the thought that Malavika had better things to serve. She still looks confused and so Sumit went near her and tried to pull her pallu. She pulled her pallu back and looked at them in an angry look. Kabir smiled and said, "Remember I have your video, hope your husband won't like it to see in this serious condition."

She started to cry and sob, she said that whatever happened before was a mistake and shouldn't be repeated again, she's a married girl and doesn't want to ruin her married life. Kabir asked her to stop crying and said, "Previously I didn't know your address but now I have your address, your husband's link, proof against you, so stop crying and listen. We want to fuck you just now and if you aren't going to co-operate, we'll discuss this with your husband and family about it." Malavika got on her knees and started to beg them. Kabir said, "Better get nude and then beg, maybe we could consider. And you are so shy that we haven't seen you nude before."

She got up from knees and wiped her tears. She said to excuse her and went towards the kitchen. She took 15 minutes there, while Kabir and others were talking. She returned in 15 minutes all naked, and walked towards the drawing room. As she reached there she said that she had come. They all looked above and Sumit announced that he is going to fuck her first. As soon as he reached towards her and tried to grab her, she begged, "Not here, my husband will come, will be a mess." Sumit looked at her and she said to move to the bathroom. So both Malavika and Sumit moved to the bathroom. I said shit to myself, the chance of seeing her been fucked ruined again now.

Malavika-Mohanan-full-nude-no-dress-pic-sexy-boobs-shaved-pussy.jpg

Kabir came to my room and saw me peeping. He said that the plan to see her has been ruined again and I should better not go near the bathroom, else if the door opens and she comes out first then it would be hard to explain. I also understood that so I just nodded my head. I still kept on peeing. After 30 minutes Sumit came outside, all naked. He was having his clothes on her arms and he rushed towards the drawing room. He said to Surendra that it was his turn and better to go without clothes. After 2 minutes Surendra came into view all naked. He moved towards the bathroom. The gate was already opened but Malavika wasn't in view. So Surendra got inside, locking the gate behind. No sound was coming out and beside the bathroom was so far that if some sounds were coming out then also I wouldn't hear.

After 40 minutes Kabir went to the bathroom all naked. He knocked the gate and after two knocks Surendra opened the gate and peeped outside with a smile. Kabir started to have a conversation with him and after a few conversations Surendra gave him side and he also vanished inside. Now both were inside along with Malavika. After 10 minutes, Surendra came out and the door was closed after it. After 30 minutes Kabir came out and went directly to the drawing room. Before reaching the drawing room he looked at my direction and gave thumbs up with a smile. Then vanished in the drawing room.

393030iltfa81.jpg

After five minutes Malavika came out of the bathroom. She was in a mess, hair all messed up, lipstick smeared up, and many parts of body reddened. She went to the kitchen and locked herself inside. She took 15 minutes to dress up and then came outside. She moved towards the drawing room and I tried to peep and hear. Kabir told her that it was a wonderful experience with her and they will be leaving now. He said something more but in a very low voice. Then they all excited the house, Malavika came back, closing the door from inside. I knew she would come to my room so I just got in bed and started to pretend like I was sleeping.

She came and checked me out then went to prepare lunch. After lunch was made she woke me up and we had lunch together. After lunch I went to sleep and she was having a nap in the drawing room. I was not so tired but she definitely was, suddenly my phone rang and it was my boss on the other side. He showed concern about my accident and said to rest for two or three days instead of coming to the office. I understood that Kabir went there to collect my bike. I thanked him and then went for a nap.

I woke up with some murmuring in the house. I got up and peeped outside, I couldn't hear the talking but I instantly noticed the voice. It was indeed Kabir, but what he was talking about and why so suspiciously. I looked at the clock and it said 6 in the evening. As Kabir was gone I came back to bed. Malavika showed up at that moment. He passed me pills and said that the guy who dropped you here forgot to give you your medicine. I thought what a mess, if I haven't met with an accident and then what the medicine is about. Still I took the medicine and opened a pouch. Malavika passed me a glass of water. I looked at her and said that it was cold water and better she brings me hot or boiled water.

10_195f86ae-29b4-4f93-b009-d2b8cdaf1fc3_800x.png

She just smiled and said sure and went to the kitchen. I threw the tablet outside the windows and opened the drawer to get a fever tablet. When she was back I ate that tablet and went to sleep. When she was sure that I was sleeping she went outside and I got up and peeped outside. She called someone and said that I was sleeping and she would be ready in 30 minutes. She went to the bathroom and had a bath and came out. I rushed to bed and started pretending to sleep. She came back with a packet in her hand and opened it in the bedroom. It was a dress, so she got out of the dress she was wearing and started to wear them.

As she turned towards me I got to see that she had shaved her pussy. That was strange as she never shaved her pussy at all. She got dressed in 10 minutes and my god it was a tiny skirt. I brought her a tiny skirt when she was being molested in the cinema hall but this one was way too short then it. After she adjusted her shirt she pulled her panties out. Hell that tiny skirt and no panty, what's in her mind? She was topless above but instead of wearing a bra she directly wore a shirt. But the shirt didn't have buttons at all.

So she just tied the bottom end of the shirt. Wow she was looking like a real whore now. She got in high heels and went outside, locking the interlock from outside. As soon as she went outside I tried to peep from the window. She was sitting with someone on the bike and it was dark outside. I was not sure who she was sitting with but the bike was mine.

84b9463735568f6d95f977010e59284b.jpg

Soon they vanished with the bike but I got out and locked the door from outside with the spare keys I had. I was thinking what to do so first I decided to check out Kabir. So I just waved to an auto and asked him to leave me to the hotel where Kabir was staying. To my bad luck the auto had a breakdown in the way and it took me 30 minutes to find another auto. Anyways I rushed to the hotel and went to Kabir's room. But it was locked, so I came to the reception and asked for Kabir, to which the receptionist told me that he hasn't arrived since morning. I tried to call him too but his phone was switched off.

I tried to call on Malavika mobile and it started to ring. Someone picked the call and it was a male. I asked him where the lady of the phone was, he said that this phone belongs to him and maybe I dialed a wrong number. But as he was disconnecting the phone I heard someone saying hotel Samrat in the background. Hotel Samrat was a shady place in the city and was just 10 min walk from this place. So I started to walk to that place. As I reached there the hotel was empty as usual and no clients were there at all. Still I went inside the boundary and to my concern, my bike was parked inside. I went to the reception and just asked for Kabir.

To my dismay he said that there was no Kabir staying. I thought for a second and showed him the picture which I took with Kabir. He smiled and said that he was Mr. Rajeev and was staying in room no 303. He gave direction to the room and said that she was hot. I told him that I would be staying also and he could give me a room opposite to 303, he checked his register and said that room 305 was vacant. That idiot, the hotel was empty. So he asked me to provide my ID proof and I told him why I was booking the room, just give me room and he can keep the money to himself. He smiled and handed me the keys and I gave him the cash. Before getting here it was good that I got rid of my bandages else it will have looked weird.

I got inside room 305 and then looked all the way. Then I went to 303 and tried to peep inside. I could hear some muffles from inside but it wasn't that clear. I tried to peep inside and could see some part of the room which wasn't clear either, as the main light was off and only the table lamp was on. But to my luck the light was on and I could see a pair or white ankles and legs folded on the bedside and a guy with dark butts pumping in. But the face wasn't visible and the girl's body above her waist was behind walls. But to my surety it was Malavika. Then I saw naked legs and butts of two guys, followed by another pair of legs.

housewife_fuck_missi-3017.gif

It was sure that there were four guys in the room with Malavika. Suddenly the guy growled who was fucking Malavika I think he exploded. Withdrawing a few seconds he pulled himself out, took a tissue paper and then cleaned his dick, he started to wear his clothes. So I just got inside room 305 and started to peep from inside. After two minutes the door opened. As I didn't close my door and left it slightly open I could hear clearly outside. The guy came outside followed by Kabir himself. From their conversation it was clear that he was the manager of the hotel.

Kabir asked him how his experience was. On which the manager told him that she was quite tight and didn't seem like sluts at all. Overall he marked her as the best experience. He also said to bring her here anytime and get directly to the room without entry. He will be instructing his staff about it. Kabir said to send his goods and he said that he will drop by the end of the gallery himself and send someone to pick it up.

He was gone and Kabir stood there for a while. After 3 minutes he shouted at someone named Sujata. And so Malavika came out all naked, he said something to her and she walked in the gallery all naked. He got inside and the door closed. I waited for Malavika to return but she didn't return so I tried to peep in the gallery. She was standing a few feet away from my door with a tray in her hand. It contained alcohol bottles and a few glasses with a little more stuff. But to my dismay a guy dressed in a waiter dress was kneeling in front of her slurping her pussy. She was standing still and letting him do what he wanted.

81av8g4ltfa81.jpg

Just then a guy from the room got out. He shouted at her what she was doing there and shouted at the waiter to leave her. He asked to come inside the room and let him drain his load. She moved quickly and went inside the room. When the waiter went to the room and sat on the keyhole. He waited there for 15 minutes and then left. I waited for a while and then went back to the previous position to view inside. Another man was fucking her in the same state. But when another guy said something he said her to turn around and come on knees, he will fuck from behind and she can suck him off.

Malavika-Mohanan-nude-fakes-6.jpg

Malavika turned around and he was back inside her. While another guy climbed on bed and vanished behind the walls. After two minutes he said, "Rajeev, she is an expert, it's good to be in her mouth then in her pussy." After a few minutes both of them growled and exploded. Malavika got up and said to Kabir to drop her back as it was getting late. Kabir said to get inside bathroom, where he would fuck her and then have bath. Then he'll drop her back home within 30 minutes. She vanished inside the bathroom and so I rushed out. They were on bikes but I had to take public transport, and I needed to fix the bandages again.

Malavika-Mohanan-nude-fakes-8.png

I reached home and fixed my bandages. Then I went to my bedroom window and waited. It took them 15 minutes to reach the house. Kabir parked my bike inside and then gave her the keys. She was in the same dress. She came inside and he went out for public transport. She went to the bathroom, changed herself and went directly to sleep. Next day I told her that I was going to get my x-ray reports and check whether the bandages were necessary or not. She said she'll accompany me but I rejected. I went out and got rid of bandages first, then I rushed to Kabir hotel but he wasn't there and had left early in the morning.

The guy on the reception desk asked me to take the keys and could wait in his room. He was the same guy to whom I gave payment for the Kabir room. I thanked him and took the keys and went to his room. I waited there for quite a long time but he didn't show up. So I decided to go back, just when I was getting up a dairy fell down and a memory card slid on the floor. I took the memory card and placed it in the dairy again and was about to leave. I thought for a second why he kept a memory card in the dairy. So I pulled the memory card out again and kept it in my purse. I locked the room and gave keys to reception.

The reception guy asked whether I was moving to which I said yes and he said to leave him in the way so I took him along. I dropped him on the way and then went to the office. I told my boss that I was fine now and would join by tomorrow. He said ok and I came back home and told Malavika that I was fit now to go to the office. Malavika showed happiness and I said that as she was feeling sick and tired I will drop her to her parents' house for a few days. I dropped her to her parents' house and told her that I'll pick her up in a few days.

(RedXXX.cc)_hbd-malavika-mohanan-preview.jpg

Next day when I went to the office I saw Kabir in my boss' cabin. He was talking with my boss and after 30 minutes he came out, he came to my table and wished me and I asked where he had been since two days. He told me that he had gone out of town and just returned this morning. He told me that he will be going out of town for a few more days and after getting back he will join me in planning for the next session for Malavika. I asked him why he was here. He said that his one close friend was starting a supplier job and wanted bulk tyre stock so he came to talk with my boss. I said ok and he went away.

I was suspicious so I pulled my purse but it was missing. I called Malavika and she told me that I accidently left my purse at her place. She said that she has kept the purse in her suitcase and I can collect it when I come to take her. I was suspicious that Kabir was playing foul with me this time. But I wasn't sure about it. After a week I went to bring my wife on Sunday. I dropped her back home and then got my purse. The memory card was still inside but it was hard to see it at home. Next day I reached the office and was working there. Just then Kabir came to the gate and gave something to the peon and went away.

The peon came inside and was about to enter the boss cabin when I said that the boss was in a meeting. The peon said that some guy gave chit to him. I asked him to give it to me and I'll give it to him. He gave me the chit and I read it. To my horror it was my address with 1 PM written on it. I called the peon and asked him to go and give it to boss, as he was free now. He went inside and handed him the note. After 5 minutes he called me inside and said to visit a customer around 12:30 PM. I nodded at him and he gave me address and contact details.

At 12 pm my boss reminded me of the visit and so at 12:15 I took my bike and went straight to the customer. It took me 15 minutes to reach his shop but the manager of his shop told me that I should call him. I called him and he said that he was terribly sorry that due to some work he went out of the city and would return after a week. I said to tell this to my boss so he said that as he was driving now I should convey this to my boss. So I was about to call my boss when a thing hit my mind. My boss doesn't know that the customer has gone away. And Kabir passed him my address so I was concerned.

I saw the time and it was around 12:45pm so instead of going back to my office I rushed towards my home. I parked my bike outside my colony in front of a shop who was known to me. Then I kept my stuff also over there itself. I walked towards my house, the neighboring house was empty and was joined with my house. The doors and windows were all broken and the wooden gates were broken and stolen by nearby peoples. In the back it had an empty cemented tank. So I just got in that house and climbed the roof from the tank. The roof had lots of tall grass so it was easy for me to hide and look.

So I sat there and looked towards my gate. Around 5 minutes an auto stopped at my entrance. As I expected it was Kabir there. He came to my gate, stood there and was smoking. After 5 minutes a taxi stopped at my gate and two unknown guys got down and walked towards Kabir. They shook hands and they started to smoke also. After 2 minutes a car stopped a few yards away from my house. My boss and his friend got down from it, he looked towards Kabir and walked straight towards him.

He shook hands with both of them and had a few conversations. They walked inside my house and knocked on the gate. The gate opened and they all vanished inside. Now I was thinking of a way to see inside, so I took a risk and got down to the front side of the house. I grabbed a stick and fixed it on the front door handle. So that accidently or immediately it doesn't open. Then I went to the back gate and found it closed from inside but the bathroom window was open. I pushed my hands and was able to open the back gate. So I left it open and went to the front side.

I tried to peep inside and saw all five were seated in chairs and sofa. Malavika was missing so I waited for her. Meanwhile Kabir said something and all of them pulled their wallet. They pulled some bugs and handed them over to Kabir. Kabir counted them and put them in his wallet. So Kabir was whoring her up. I was sure now that things which happened weren't like I thought. Something else instead of what Kabir told me. I waited there for a few moments and Malavika came into the drawing room with a tray with alcohol glasses and snacks. She was all naked and she kept the tray on the table.

kchu3mab.jpg

Kabir said something so she started to make drinks and pass all the glasses to all of them. She stood up and stood by the wall. After they finished, Malavika poured them drinks again. They finished in a gulp and then said something to Malavika. Malavika moved inside and Kabir said to my boss. So my boss and his friend got up. Kabir gave them hand movement by which I was sure it was towards my bedroom. Now there was no way to see inside the bedroom but from the back door I was able to view the bedroom door. So I went towards the back door and pulled the stick out of the front door. I reached the back door and peeped inside.

Both my boss and his friend were standing at the bedroom door. They knocked on the bedroom door and Malavika opened. She was all naked, she gave way and both went inside. Malavika herself closed the door. Now there was no option to see inside. Surely they were fucking Malavika inside but there was no option that I could view inside. So I had to wait and after waiting for the whole 30 minutes the door opened ajar and my boss came outside. His shirt buttons were all open and he was pulling up his pants. Pant belt, buttons and zip were opened.

mamo3.jpg

He was on the door so it was blocking the view from inside but as soon as he stepped aside I could see Malavika was standing on her feet bending over the bed. Her elbows were on bed and the friend of my boss was fucking her from behind. His friend signaled him to close the gate so he pulled the gate and went to the drawing room. His friend took nearly 10 more minutes and came outside. Malavika followed him all naked and kept the gate open. The guy went to the drawing room and Malavika was just standing there waiting.

malavika-mohanan-gangbang-xxx-images-666x1000.jpg

Just after two minutes the other two guys came, Malavika welcomed them with a smile and they got inside the room. One of them just reclined on the bed where the second one started to get naked. I saw that much and the gate went closed for another 30 minutes. After 30 minutes the door opened and the guy who was getting naked first came outside. Malavika was on bed in missionary position, legs wide apart getting drilled. The guy who came outside closed the door in a go and went towards the drawing room. After two minutes Kabir came to the bedroom. He opened the gate and kept it wide open. He went inside and sat on the bed.

Malavika-Mohanan-handjob-big-black-cock-3some-nude-image.jpg

Malavika-Mohanan-nude-fakes-2.png

Malavika was still been fucked by that guy in same position. But by his hits it was clear that he was about to climax. So soon he climaxed and got up. Malavika got up, cleaned her up by a tissue paper and stood like a slave on the toe of the bed. Kabir opened his pants and pulled his underwear down. He was still wearing his shirt. He signaled towards his dick and Malavika climbed the bed, sat on fours and started to give him a blow job. The guy was about to grab his pants when he looked at her ass. He said something to Kabir and he said something in return. He took his position and entered her ass. Malavika didn't even turn back.

PicsArt_09-27-12.47.55.jpg

1600794778731.png

He pulled his hands to the door and just shut it closed. After 20 minutes of waiting the door opened again. This time Kabir was fucking her in missionary position and the other guys was dressed and left to the drawing room. Kabir's face told that he was about to explode and he did in a few minutes. The door was left ajar, wide open and after he was over he got up. He pulled his pants lying on the bed. Instead of wearing them, he pulled his wallet out and pulled a few notes from it. He passed it to Malavika and Malavika took it. She pushed the notes under the pillow. As he was dressed he went outside towards the drawing room, Malavika got up and followed. I climbed up the roof and saw all of them coming outside. After they exited the door got closed, they all sat in my boss car and went away. I came down and realized that Malavika was in the bathroom taking a bath.

1601187994732.png

It was no use staying there now so I just went back to my bike and went straight to the office. My boss wasn't there and as it was around 4PM, no one had returned from lunch. So there was only a peon and he too requested for leave. I gave him permission and he left. After a few minutes' boss came all alone and asked about the meeting so I told him what happened. He didn't ask if I returned immediately to the office or not. Just went inside his cabin and started his work. I sincerely wanted to know about the memory card and so I took leave for the rest of the time and went home.

I took the memory card from home and went away to a lonely park in my location. I pulled out my memory card, connected a headphone and then inserted that memory card. As expected the memory card had few files in it but when I tried to play them it didn't work. I think it was of some other format and I had no option to play. So I took the memory card to a nearby shop who did video editing and mixing work. The guy sitting over there, took the memory card, checked the file and confirmed that it's a video file of different format.

He also assured me that he can convert it in 10 minutes. I asked him to convert it. So he just dropped the file in a software and it started to convert. After 15 minutes it was converted. He deleted the original files in the memory card and copied the files to the memory card. He handed me the memory card and then I paid him the money he said. Then I was back in the same place where I was sitting.

As I started the video it started with Malavika sleeping in the bed at my friend's house. She was in jeans and the patch was showing that she had peeped. Just then a face appeared, he just came there in underwear and nothing else. I was shocked as hell as he wasn't Kabir. He went to Malavika and started to open her heels and jeans. As he succeeded in removing both heels and jeans, he just removed he panty also. He stared at her pussy for a while and then went off with her jeans panty and heels. After two minutes two guys appeared and they both were the same guys who molested her in the cinema hall.

They picked her up from her upper side, and pulled her t-shirt out along with her bra. She was all naked now, they both viewed her from top to bottom. Then they went off with her rest clothes. She was lying naked on the bed, and then Kabir came into view. He looked around, came and fixed the camera and went off. After a few minutes they all were back, sat near the bed on the chairs. Kabir came back with a glass of water and threw droplets of face. She got up after a few moments, she tried to adjust herself with the environment. Immediately noticed that she was naked and she tried to hide her modesty.

Malavika-Mohanan-Xxx-Topless-Stills.jpg

She didn't recognize Kabir but she immediately recognized Sumit and Surendra. She asked why and how she was here. Kabir said that she was standing outside the pub all drunk. She was saying that she was a prostitute and cost 200 bugs per head. So Kabir asked her if she could manage with 4 guys at a time. She said that she will surely but will cost 1000 bugs. That's why he brought her here. To the end of that fake story Malavika said that she wasn't a prostitute but was a married girl and she needed to go to her husband. Surendra interrupted that why she was untruthful. Kabir interrupted him about it and so he started to tell about his experience. Surendra said that not his but theirs as Sumit was also with him that day.

Malavika-Mohanan-Xxx-Sexy-Saree-Stills.jpg

So he told a story, which I wasn't familiar with, Kabir told me something else and this story was entirely different. Surendra told them that they went to view a movie and that day they got tickets just beside Malavika and one man. So he continued that she was wearing a dress like slut and as soon as the man left she left. We decided to take advantage, so we shifted to her side. And while we were trying to play with her I was playing with her thighs and Sumit was busy playing with her boobs, and he easily managed to remove her shirt she was wearing. To our surprise she wasn't wearing any bra.

Big-boobs-Malavika-Mohanan-nude-navel-poses-without-bra-pic.jpg

So as soon as her hands moved towards her boobs I managed to pull her complete skirt down. And she wasn't wearing any panty also, that made us sure she was a prostitute. So she was sitting naked between us and we started to play with her boobs, thighs and pussy. But we were not in mood to play only, after all we got her all naked and so we decided to fuck her up. So we asked her that she would like to get fucked up here and invite attention or would like to come with us in lady's toilet. She mumbles and so we pushed two fingers in her pussy and ass. She was about to shout when she herself blocked her mouth with her palm.

malavika-mohanan-naked-pussy-top-porn-model.jpg

She looked at us and we asked whether she would like to go to the ladies' toilet side. She looked around and we told her that there were no ladies in the hall so no one would come there. She nodded her head so Sumit started walking from the back seats line, she followed him and I followed her with her clothes. In the lady's toilet we got inside, shut the gate from inside and saw her clearly. Then we asked her to kneel down and give both of us a blowjob. She gave us a fantastic blowjob and then we both fucked her in her pussy, and deposited our sperms inside itself. After that we gave her clothes and asked her whether she was a prostitute or she came with her husband. She asked why so we said that if she was with her husband we would go and say sorry about it to your husband and if not take these 500 bugs and enjoy. She took 500 bugs, wore her clothes and went off.

Malavika-Mohanan-nude-fakes-5.jpg

Malavika was sitting with her head down, Kabir asked whether she want to still defend herself or she confirms that she is prostitute. She bowed her down and said that she was a prostitute. So Kabir played it well from the starting, he very well made her admit that she was a prostitute and hid the entire thing from me. Getting me out of hall, giving both of them proper time to fuck her up, then make her confess herself that she was a prostitute. When he confessed to me earlier with my girlfriend, I thought she was honest with me but now I realized that he wasn't honest but was free mind about it.

My girlfriend wasn't a big issue for me but my wife was. He was using my wife as prostitute and I was unable to stop him from that. Anyways I started to view the video again. Kabir said that if she was a prostitute then they are going to fuck her. She said that she hadn't tried before with four guys' altogether. Kabir said that he will take care of her so that she doesn't get uncomfortable. So Kabir asked her to recline on bed and stretch her legs apart. As she did as direct they asked her to move to the side of the bed.

PicsArt_09-21-11.02.40.jpg

As soon as she adjusted all got nude and one guy got inside her pussy and another one forced her for a blowjob. She was being fucked in both ways until they discharged. After it the next two guys continued to be identical. As they were over they went off for a while and returned back. One guy returned back first and started to bang her in her pussy. He didn't take long and then as he was finished he started to wear his clothes. Soon he was in clothes and he kissed her fully and left.

Malavika-Mohanan-Xxx-Ass-Stills.jpg

The rest three returned in a moment and Kabir settled on the bed and asked her to ride him. She crawled slowly and sat on his dick inside the pussy. Sumit climbed on bed and gave his dick for blowjob. Meanwhile Surendra was lubricating his dick. As soon as he tried to enter her ass, she jumped in horror. She said not that way as she had never done that. Kabir asked that what type of prostitute she was; she must consider needs of her customer. She pleaded but Surendra was stubborn. After a few discussions she surrendered and after a few pushes he managed to invade her ass. She was in discomfort but still she managed to let him in. all there started to bang her in that posture until they drained her inside.

PicsArt_09-26-11.49.24.jpg

Then they left her and allowed her to rest a little, but not for long. She was again pulled up, nearly dragged to the bathroom and then went off the screen. They returned in half an hour and till now Malavika was entirely exhausted. She just went to sleep and Kabir came to the camera and stopped it. Then the camera started again with a scene of Surendra and Sumit banging her again in sandwich pose. After they finished they gave her a dress and she started to wear them. As she was on Kabir came to the camera and pulled it out from the hideout. Malavika saw it for a few moments but didn't say anything. She was about to leave when Kabir said that he'll drop her on which she strictly declined. After that the video went blank and then it finished.

154450_13big.jpg

I switched to the next video and it started in my hall. It was dated as my accident date. I heard what they had talked to I just skipped to the fucking scene. Malavika was all naked in the bathroom when the video recording started. The guy with her first took her near shots and then fixed the camera on the wall. He started to fuck her in her pussy smashing her against the wall. Likewise, identically the rest of them achieved the session. I skipped the third scene which was at my house. Kabir had put the mobile in his pocket while talking. He said to Malavika to get ready as he wants her to come to a hotel nearby for fucking session.

mamo-4.jpg

264_1000-1.gif

PicsArt_09-22-03.36.5332d660ef8df3dd0b.jpg

Malavika was objecting as I was home. He asked her to make me swallow a sleeping pill. He gave the pill to Malavika and then asked her to get dressed in the clothes he brought. He gave her a picture showing her how to dress in that. She said that it was too much for her, so Kabir said is there any line of modesty, for a prostitute. She took the clothes and when the video started again it was at the hotel counter. Malavika was talking there, and he told the receptionist that she wanted to talk with the manager. Receptionist went off and called the manager. The manager talked with her so she told him that she was a prostitute and wanted to do business over here.

Manager was shocked to hear that so she pulled her skirt up and showed him that she was bare inside. Then the manager asked her that she'll have to get fucked by him too. She said that she was ready. Next video started in the hotel room. She was lying on bed and manager was fucking. After the manager was over two guys engaged her one in pussy and another getting blowjob. After they finished she was move inside with Kabir in bathroom where he fucked her in her ass. Then the numbers of files were finished. I came back home knowing everything now.

1601056086973.png

1601056031243.png

PicsArt_09-26-10.08.14.jpg

Next day I went to the office but as I was feeling uneasy in the office I returned 1 hour before from the office. When I turned towards my home I saw four guys sitting on started motorcycles shaking hands with Kabir. They all left and so Kabir too moved in another direction. So today she was being fucked again at my house. I didn't say anything to her nor did I say anything to Kabir. Next day her close friend who met us at the marriage reception came with sweets. She said that her engagement was fixed and so she wanted to take her for two days. At home I doubted that Kabir would keep on bothering her so I just permitted her to go. She took a few clothes and went off with her around 8 am in the morning.

Then I got ready and went to the office around 9. My boss was there and he told me that he was out for two days and I should take care of the office by then. He called my three colleagues and said that they should come along as he was giving them treats. They went outside and as curiosity I too went outside. There was a lorry standing outside. All the guys climbed in the lorry which also had a driver inside. The last one was my boss who waved hands to me and left. Two days passed and nothing unusual happened. On the third day in the morning Malavika returned. She was looking tired and so I asked if everything was alright, she said it was fine and just went to sleep. I thought she was tired due to the function so I just let her sleep and went to the office.

At the office my colleagues and boss were also present so I just asked one guy who was close to me about the treat and trip. He said he will tell later, so after lunch we went to the back side of the office to have some tea and smoke. He started to tell me about the trip. He told me when we got in the truck, in the back seat there was a beautiful lady all naked. So the boss told us that she was the treat. As soon as we left the city, boss asked us to go back seat and fuck her one by one. So we soon started to take turns and fuck her in pussy. When we were over the truck driver too fucked her once.

mamo3.jpg

Then boss told her that she was treat and we can fuck her as we wanted. So taking hint we made her give blowjobs, and fucked her ass too. In the whole two days trip we fucked her several times and didn't allowed her to rest for long. I was excited to hear that and asked whether he took her picture. He told that boss has strictly told not to take pictures but yet he took one picture, when boss himself was fucking that girl. He showed me that picture and to my dismay it was Malavika.

14a54c5752077b8068.jpg

imageedit_8_3029269617.jpg

So Malavika went with my boss on trip to get fucked with him and my three colleagues along with the driver as complementary and these guys have fucked her continuously for two days. I was so annoyed, so I just called my dad and said that we were feeling uncomfortable now so wanted to shift back. My dad said OK and every day we shifted back. I left that job too and joined a new one. At my home Malavika never left house alone, to be suspicious that she's still been fucking around. Kabir didn't show up and no one else.

imageedit_24_6781032895.jpg

MM__4.jpg

MM__5.jpg

MM__6.jpg

1601188334896.png

1601188530375.png

THE-END

I took the memory card from home and went away to a lonely park in my location. I pulled out my memory card, connected a headphone and then inserted that memory card. As expected the memory card had few files in it but when I tried to play them it didn't work. I think it was of some other format and I had no option to play. So I took the memory card to a nearby shop who did video editing and mixing work. The guy sitting over there, took the memory card, checked the file and confirmed that it's a video file of different format.

He also assured me that he can convert it in 10 minutes. I asked him to convert it. So he just dropped the file in a software and it started to convert. After 15 minutes it was converted. He deleted the original files in the memory card and copied the files to the memory card. He handed me the memory card and then I paid him the money he said. Then I was back in the same place where I was sitting.

As I started the video it started with Malavika sleeping in the bed at my friend's house. She was in jeans and the patch was showing that she had peeped. Just then a face appeared, he just came there in underwear and nothing else. I was shocked as hell as he wasn't Kabir. He went to Malavika and started to open her heels and jeans. As he succeeded in removing both heels and jeans, he just removed he panty also. He stared at her pussy for a while and then went off with her jeans panty and heels. After two minutes two guys appeared and they both were the same guys who molested her in the cinema hall.

They picked her up from her upper side, and pulled her t-shirt out along with her bra. She was all naked now, they both viewed her from top to bottom. Then they went off with her rest clothes. She was lying naked on the bed, and then Kabir came into view. He looked around, came and fixed the camera and went off. After a few minutes they all were back, sat near the bed on the chairs. Kabir came back with a glass of water and threw droplets of face. She got up after a few moments, she tried to adjust herself with the environment. Immediately noticed that she was naked and she tried to hide her modesty.

Malavika-Mohanan-Xxx-Topless-Stills.jpg

She didn't recognize Kabir but she immediately recognized Sumit and Surendra. She asked why and how she was here. Kabir said that she was standing outside the pub all drunk. She was saying that she was a prostitute and cost 200 bugs per head. So Kabir asked her if she could manage with 4 guys at a time. She said that she will surely but will cost 1000 bugs. That's why he brought her here. To the end of that fake story Malavika said that she wasn't a prostitute but was a married girl and she needed to go to her husband. Surendra interrupted that why she was untruthful. Kabir interrupted him about it and so he started to tell about his experience. Surendra said that not his but theirs as Sumit was also with him that day.

Malavika-Mohanan-Xxx-Sexy-Saree-Stills.jpg

So he told a story, which I wasn't familiar with, Kabir told me something else and this story was entirely different. Surendra told them that they went to view a movie and that day they got tickets just beside Malavika and one man. So he continued that she was wearing a dress like slut and as soon as the man left she left. We decided to take advantage, so we shifted to her side. And while we were trying to play with her I was playing with her thighs and Sumit was busy playing with her boobs, and he easily managed to remove her shirt she was wearing. To our surprise she wasn't wearing any bra.

Big-boobs-Malavika-Mohanan-nude-navel-poses-without-bra-pic.jpg

So as soon as her hands moved towards her boobs I managed to pull her complete skirt down. And she wasn't wearing any panty also, that made us sure she was a prostitute. So she was sitting naked between us and we started to play with her boobs, thighs and pussy. But we were not in mood to play only, after all we got her all naked and so we decided to fuck her up. So we asked her that she would like to get fucked up here and invite attention or would like to come with us in lady's toilet. She mumbles and so we pushed two fingers in her pussy and ass. She was about to shout when she herself blocked her mouth with her palm.

malavika-mohanan-naked-pussy-top-porn-model.jpg

She looked at us and we asked whether she would like to go to the ladies' toilet side. She looked around and we told her that there were no ladies in the hall so no one would come there. She nodded her head so Sumit started walking from the back seats line, she followed him and I followed her with her clothes. In the lady's toilet we got inside, shut the gate from inside and saw her clearly. Then we asked her to kneel down and give both of us a blowjob. She gave us a fantastic blowjob and then we both fucked her in her pussy, and deposited our sperms inside itself. After that we gave her clothes and asked her whether she was a prostitute or she came with her husband. She asked why so we said that if she was with her husband we would go and say sorry about it to your husband and if not take these 500 bugs and enjoy. She took 500 bugs, wore her clothes and went off.

Malavika-Mohanan-nude-fakes-5.jpg

Malavika was sitting with her head down, Kabir asked whether she want to still defend herself or she confirms that she is prostitute. She bowed her down and said that she was a prostitute. So Kabir played it well from the starting, he very well made her admit that she was a prostitute and hid the entire thing from me. Getting me out of hall, giving both of them proper time to fuck her up, then make her confess herself that she was a prostitute. When he confessed to me earlier with my girlfriend, I thought she was honest with me but now I realized that he wasn't honest but was free mind about it.

My girlfriend wasn't a big issue for me but my wife was. He was using my wife as prostitute and I was unable to stop him from that. Anyways I started to view the video again. Kabir said that if she was a prostitute then they are going to fuck her. She said that she hadn't tried before with four guys' altogether. Kabir said that he will take care of her so that she doesn't get uncomfortable. So Kabir asked her to recline on bed and stretch her legs apart. As she did as direct they asked her to move to the side of the bed.

PicsArt_09-21-11.02.40.jpg

As soon as she adjusted all got nude and one guy got inside her pussy and another one forced her for a blowjob. She was being fucked in both ways until they discharged. After it the next two guys continued to be identical. As they were over they went off for a while and returned back. One guy returned back first and started to bang her in her pussy. He didn't take long and then as he was finished he started to wear his clothes. Soon he was in clothes and he kissed her fully and left.

Malavika-Mohanan-Xxx-Ass-Stills.jpg

The rest three returned in a moment and Kabir settled on the bed and asked her to ride him. She crawled slowly and sat on his dick inside the pussy. Sumit climbed on bed and gave his dick for blowjob. Meanwhile Surendra was lubricating his dick. As soon as he tried to enter her ass, she jumped in horror. She said not that way as she had never done that. Kabir asked that what type of prostitute she was; she must consider needs of her customer. She pleaded but Surendra was stubborn. After a few discussions she surrendered and after a few pushes he managed to invade her ass. She was in discomfort but still she managed to let him in. all there started to bang her in that posture until they drained her inside.

Then they left her and allowed her to rest a little, but not for long. She was again pulled up, nearly dragged to the bathroom and then went off the screen. They returned in half an hour and till now Malavika was entirely exhausted. She just went to sleep and Kabir came to the camera and stopped it. Then the camera started again with a scene of Surendra and Sumit banging her again in sandwich pose. After they finished they gave her a dress and she started to wear them. As she was on Kabir came to the camera and pulled it out from the hideout. Malavika saw it for a few moments but didn't say anything. She was about to leave when Kabir said that he'll drop her on which she strictly declined. After that the video went blank and then it finished.

154450_13big.jpg

I switched to the next video and it started in my hall. It was dated as my accident date. I heard what they had talked to I just skipped to the fucking scene. Malavika was all naked in the bathroom when the video recording started. The guy with her first took her near shots and then fixed the camera on the wall. He started to fuck her in her pussy smashing her against the wall. Likewise, identically the rest of them achieved the session. I skipped the third scene which was at my house. Kabir had put the mobile in his pocket while talking. He said to Malavika to get ready as he wants her to come to a hotel nearby for fucking session.

mamo-4.jpg

264_1000-1.gif

PicsArt_09-22-03.36.5332d660ef8df3dd0b.jpg

Malavika was objecting as I was home. He asked her to make me swallow a sleeping pill. He gave the pill to Malavika and then asked her to get dressed in the clothes he brought. He gave her a picture showing her how to dress in that. She said that it was too much for her, so Kabir said is there any line of modesty, for a prostitute. She took the clothes and when the video started again it was at the hotel counter. Malavika was talking there, and he told the receptionist that she wanted to talk with the manager. Receptionist went off and called the manager. The manager talked with her so she told him that she was a prostitute and wanted to do business over here.

Manager was shocked to hear that so she pulled her skirt up and showed him that she was bare inside. Then the manager asked her that she'll have to get fucked by him too. She said that she was ready. Next video started in the hotel room. She was lying on bed and manager was fucking. After the manager was over two guys engaged her one in pussy and another getting blowjob. After they finished she was move inside with Kabir in bathroom where he fucked her in her ass. Then the numbers of files were finished. I came back home knowing everything now.

1601056086973.png

1601056031243.png

PicsArt_09-26-10.08.14.jpg

Next day I went to the office but as I was feeling uneasy in the office I returned 1 hour before from the office. When I turned towards my home I saw four guys sitting on started motorcycles shaking hands with Kabir. They all left and so Kabir too moved in another direction. So today she was being fucked again at my house. I didn't say anything to her nor did I say anything to Kabir. Next day her close friend who met us at the marriage reception came with sweets. She said that her engagement was fixed and so she wanted to take her for two days. At home I doubted that Kabir would keep on bothering her so I just permitted her to go. She took a few clothes and went off with her around 8 am in the morning.

Then I got ready and went to the office around 9. My boss was there and he told me that he was out for two days and I should take care of the office by then. He called my three colleagues and said that they should come along as he was giving them treats. They went outside and as curiosity I too went outside. There was a lorry standing outside. All the guys climbed in the lorry which also had a driver inside. The last one was my boss who waved hands to me and left. Two days passed and nothing unusual happened. On the third day in the morning Malavika returned. She was looking tired and so I asked if everything was alright, she said it was fine and just went to sleep. I thought she was tired due to the function so I just let her sleep and went to the office.

At the office my colleagues and boss were also present so I just asked one guy who was close to me about the treat and trip. He said he will tell later, so after lunch we went to the back side of the office to have some tea and smoke. He started to tell me about the trip. He told me when we got in the truck, in the back seat there was a beautiful lady all naked. So the boss told us that she was the treat. As soon as we left the city, boss asked us to go back seat and fuck her one by one. So we soon started to take turns and fuck her in pussy. When we were over the truck driver too fucked her once.

mamo3.jpg

Then boss told her that she was treat and we can fuck her as we wanted. So taking hint we made her give blowjobs, and fucked her ass too. In the whole two days trip we fucked her several times and didn't allowed her to rest for long. I was excited to hear that and asked whether he took her picture. He told that boss has strictly told not to take pictures but yet he took one picture, when boss himself was fucking that girl. He showed me that picture and to my dismay it was Malavika.

14a54c5752077b8068.jpg

imageedit_8_3029269617.jpg

So Malavika went with my boss on trip to get fucked with him and my three colleagues along with the driver as complementary and these guys have fucked her continuously for two days. I was so annoyed, so I just called my dad and said that we were feeling uncomfortable now so wanted to shift back. My dad said OK and every day we shifted back. I left that job too and joined a new one. At my home Malavika never left house alone, to be suspicious that she's still been fucking around. Kabir didn't show up and no one else.

imageedit_24_6781032895.jpg

MM__4.jpg

MM__5.jpg

MM__6.jpg

1601188334896.png

1601188530375.png

THE-END
Nice story bro

Sat on the bed beside her and asked her.

Me: Are you ready for the fun, baby?

She just nodded without saying a word. I grabbed her hair and brought her face towards mine, and said.

Me: I am not going easy on you. I am such a rough guy. Hope you can tolerate that roughness.

Yashika: Ah, yes! I want someone to ruin me. I want it rough too.

I placed my lips on hers and started kissing her as roughly as possible by stilling and holding her hair. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and sucked her lips in between. It was a hell of a passionate and rough kiss at the same time.

x1080

We both were breathing heavily and enjoying each touch of ours. She grabbed the bedsheet in her hand and moved vigorously. I grabbed her one boob with one hand while the other hand was still holding her hair.

I pulled her hair, making her face go back and started massaging the boob. She was already moaning in a low voice. After massaging her boob for a few minutes, she took my hand off her head and pushed her down on the bed.

I jumped on her belly and sat on her by keeping my legs on both sides of her. I tore off her t-shirt and pulled it forcefully out of her. Making her sleep on just her bra. She was wearing a black bra, making extra effort to keep her boobs firm.

I smiled at her and squeezed her melons with both hands. I searched around, and there were a few pipes used for drips. I grabbed those and tied her hands at the top of the bed with those. I pulled off her bra without untying it, leYashikang the marks of the string on the sides of her chest.

Finally, the boobs were free of that little cloth, and I saw the biggest boobs in my real life. I took my time enjoying that view and started pinching her erect nipples. She was moaning a bit louder than earlier, and I suddenly smashed her boobs which sounded too loud.

PicsArt_09-22-06.56.12.jpg

It was like smacking a big ball. I slapped her boobs a few more times until her entire boobs were covered with my hand marks.

She was moaning and crying simultaneously from the pain and pleasure she was experiencing. I pinched her navel and stomach. Later I was satisfied with the boobs, and then I bent over her face to kiss her juicy lips.

I started sucking and biting their lips wildly and sucked her tongue fully. Her face was already red because of the foreplay. I moved towards her earlobes and bit each one taking my time. If I had applied more force, her lips and earlobes could have torn and started bleeding.

I took care of it and started sucking her neck completely, leaving all my saliva on her face and neck. I ensured I didn’t have any hickies on her neck as it would be visible to her parents the next day. I moved towards her boobs and started sucking and biting them harder than earlier.

NpY2j.jpg

I pulled her nipples out by holding those in my teeth and causing her more pain. I spanked one boob while I was free while sucking and biting the other. She enjoyed it a lot and heard tears rolling down her eyes.

After leaving a few hickies on her boobs, I moved towards her stomach part and repeated the same. After giving hickies on her upper body, I saw her red face. It was covered with sweat and tears, and asked her –

Me: Do you want me to stop here?

Yashika: No, doctor, treat me more, go down on me. I want to have real fun today.

Me: As you wish, my dear patient.

I got up from her and removed her pants and the panty she was wearing in a single go. There was the main part which was dripping juices heavily and craving for the touch. I asked her to widen her legs and tie them to the other side of the bed.

I took off my dress quickly as it was paining inside my pants. After completely naked, I quickly jumped on her legs and settled on her knees. And started rolling my index finger on her inner thighs and upper pussy.

My teasing made her hip movements vigorous, and she was moaning a bit louder now. After teasing for a moment, I pinched and slapped her pussy hard, making her cry louder as it caused a lot more pain.

After fore-playing around her pussy for a few minutes, I suddenly inserted two of my fingers inside without hinting, and she screamed a lot louder. It made me a bit worried, and I took my face towards her and put my mouth over hers to suppress her moans.

Yashika-Anand-naked-fat-ass-spreading-and-showing-pundia.jpg

I started finger fucking her with a lot of force from starting itself without giving her time to relax. Two fingers were a lot for her tight pussy. Her inner walls were already contracting on my fingers.

I quickly changed to the 69 position and completely pushed my dick inside her mouth without asking her consent. I fucked her mouth and deepthroated her until it choked her while I was licking and sucking her pussy. After a few minutes few mins of fucking her mouth.

I entered her mouth without informing her and held it inside, forcing her to drink it all. After I took it out of her mouth, I asked her to lick it clean and went down on her pussy.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_yashika-anand-1-jpgw1400.jpg

I knew she was about to make a louder noise, so I took her soaked panty and pushed it in her mouth completely. I bit her pussy and started eating it like juicy fruit.

I ate her pussy for a few minutes and licked and inserted my tongue until she came into my mouth. I took all of her juices and held them there.

And then I went to her face for a kiss by taking the panty out from her mouth with my hand and transferring all her cum into her mouth. I forced her to drink her cum while I tasted a few drops of it.

By the time I was completely erect again, I had positioned myself at the entrance of her pussy and pushed it all in at one go. Before she was about to scream, I locked her lips with mine and suppressed her scream and further moans.

I fucked her in that position for a few minutes and then switched to a doggy position. I pulled her hair with one hand and spanked her ass while I was fucking her pussy roughly. I had put her panty again inside her mouth to suppress the scream.

th

Black-cock-cum-on-Yashika-Anand-pundai-naked-couch-sex.jpg

I made her ass cheeks completely red by spanking them harder and harder. I was about to cum. So I took out my dick after a few minutes and inserted it inside her ass hole without asking her.

I knew it caused a lot of pain, making her cry aloud even if her mouth was filled with panties and tears dripped out of her eyes. I didn’t care about her pain. I fucked her ass hole for another few mins and came inside her asshole.

Hot-Actress-Yashika-Aannand-naked-3some-sex-double-penetration-sex.jpg

And finally released her hands, legs, and mouth and let her relax for a few minutes before taking her for another round. We enjoyed the whole night in different positions, most of which were dominated by me. It caused a lot of painful pleasure for her.

white-man-pressing-meera-nandan-big-boobs-handjob-nude-cock-picture-hq.jpg

YashikaAnandboobsinopencupbrafuckingblackcockontop.jpg

THE-END
Nice story bro

"This is very unfair," I said, "To force a woman against her will."

"Hey uncle, don't lecture us," Vishal said as he kept forcing Rashami to open her mouth to take his cock, "Your chaste wife had already enjoyed kissing sessions with each one of us. She aroused our passion and we are now going to treat her like a bitch."

I noticed that Rohit and Tariq had already lifted Rashami's saree and petticoat and her green wet panty was exposed along with her rounded asses. I tried to get up from the floor to prevent them but then realized that my leg was not only fractured, but it was also tied with a rope by John.

John gave a devilish smile and said to me, "We told you to stay in that room. Now that you have come here, you are to watch how we teach your wife to swim in bed and throw hands and feet."

Rashami was still appealing to them for mercy. But Tariq pulled down her panty up to her knees and started kneading her buttocks sensuously. Vishal was holding his dick. He was really big and in length would be about 9 inches or more. He caught Rashami roughly by the hair and said, "You've not seen a big tool like that. All your thirst will be fulfilled by it."

(RedXXX.cc)_rashmi-desai-indicating-that-she-wants-two-people-in-her-car-for-a-3some-preview.jpg

They exchanged glances and left Rashami for a while and all the four joined to tie me up to the furniture of the room. Rashami tried to escape from the room but was caught by John, who planted a lip to lip kiss and hugged her. After they tied me secured and ensured that I could not run away, Vishal said to John, "Make a video in your mobile of this bitch as we strip her in front of her hubby."

Both me and Rashami pleaded with them for mercy but Tariq said to her, "Didn't you allow me to play with your boobs last evening in the darkness of the beach? Why are you ashamed now?"

Vishal said to me, "Under the sea waves I made her touch my tool and she exclaimed at its size. Now she is pretending to be ashamed."

John had by that time placed his mobile camera in position and said to Rashami, "It depends on you whether you will co-operate or get hurt for disobedience."

Rohit was in no mood to engage in further conversation and he went straight to Rashami and started taking away her saree. Soon Rashami was just before them in her blouse and petticoat. Tariq teased me, "Uncle, your wife has sexy boobs. We are going to be married soon. So we will learn from aunty how to satisfy a woman."

All the four had then encircled Rashami and due to the influence of pots neither me nor Rashami were in a position to counter their moves of assault though Rashami was continuously pleading to me to save her from those lusty fellows. But her pleas seemed to encourage the four young men more. The attackers were teasing her. Someone kneaded her boobs, another kneaded her asses while two others were fingering her asshole and pussy.

(MyPornSnap.fun)_tina-desai-actress-nudes.jpg

I was tied in my fractured leg in such a way that I could hardly move and when I tried hard, I felt severe pain in my wounded leg. The four attackers laughed to look at my efforts. Rohit said to me, "Uncle don't waste your energy. You better watch in peace how we enjoy it with aunty and I promise she will enjoy it too with us. It's just her initial hesitation that is bothering her."

Telling this the four pushed and carried Rashami to the bed and the four took various positions. Once Rashami was sprawled on the bed, Vishal smartly pulled the strings of her petticoat unknotting it at a single stroke while John pulled it out of her body. Tariq had pushed his both hands inside Rashami's blouse and was fondling her big flesh mounds in such an unruly way that two hooks of her blouse gave way exposing her bra covered boobs.

Vishal had by then pulled down Rashami's panty exposing her pussy with trimmed pubic hairs and said to me, "Just watch uncle, aunty is already wet."

(MyPornSnap.top)_nandini-serial-actress-nithya-ram-gang-bang-fucking-hand-job-black-cock.jpg

All the four had in the meantime taken away their dresses and their hard dicks were dangling in excitement. I was really surprised at their sizes; both in length and diameter their cocks resembled Malayali bananas though Vishal had the biggest among them. They had taken their seats on the bed beside Rashami and Tariq said to her, "Get ready to play with us, aunty. We know you're very hot and horny. So don't pretend to be ashamed. You will enjoy this."

John asked me, "Has aunty ever experienced gangbang? If not, we will teach her what gangbang is. If she had already enjoyed it earlier, she needs to play it nice with us and you will watch how she behaves like a hot bitch."

I did not reply though Rashami was trying to plead with them all along. Irritated by her repeated appeal to spare, Rohit said to her in a vulgar way, "Hey bitch, do you remember you flirted with all of us? Your husband may not be aware but we have all tasted sensuous kisses with you, explored your mouth and enjoyed hugs. Now once in the game stop nagging."

All the four gathered on bed near Rashami's face holding their pulsating cocks and holding her head tightly tried to force their hard cocks inside her mouth. Rashami's mouth was filled with the cocks of Rohit, Tariq and John. She could not take any more. Vishal laughed looking at her and said, "Don't worry this bitch has more holes to take my tool."

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-03.11.07-01.jpg

I thought Vishal was going to penetrate Rashami's pussy. But instead he began fingering her pussy hole rapidly and despite all her fears, Rashami began to discharge making her pussy wet. Vishal moved his face near her pussy and started biting mildly Rashami's labia lips and putting his tongue inside her love hole. Rohit and John were busy in removing her bra and kneading her boobs while Tariq was already mouth fucking her. I helplessly watched as my wife was being assaulted on her private by four lusty men.

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-03.32.00-01.jpg

After sometime I saw Rohit and John lying beside Rashami on her two sides and were sucking her boobs roughly. Rohit said to me, "Just look uncle, look at her nipples. They have grown tight in passion."

Rohit and John roughly cupped her one boob each covering them in their palms and making only her erect nipples peep out through the gap of their fingers. Rashami had started moaning. Initially it was the moan of pain and anger but soon it changed to one of horny passion. Vishal had in the meanwhile put his another finger in Rashami's asshole and said to her, "I want it to be slippery enough before our rod roughly invades it, aunty."

kareena-kapoor-being-naked-hot-pussy.jpg

To be frank, I saw Rashami getting excited as the four lusty wolves caressed her privates and she got horny soon so that she started sucking Tariq's cock like a hot slut. Rohit and John had placed their dicks in Rashami's palms and she was stroking them lovingly. Rashami was lying on her back. Suddenly I saw Tariq's body has covered her face as his dick was fucking Rashami's mouth. To my surprise, Rashami's hands grabbed Tariq's asses from two sides and was trying to control the movement of his dick inside her mouth.

tumblr_oe5giu9olJ1rylulro1_400.gif

Vishal played with her pussy for sometime and then he got on her and roughly invaded her pussy. Rashami let out a scream that revealed both her pain and excitement. But her real scream tore all other passionate sounds of the room when John's dick invaded her asshole. But then suddenly all disengaged themselves from Rashami and Rohit said, "We hope aunty you know what gangbang is and a hot sexy woman like you must have enjoyed the service of our tools more than that of the uncle."

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-5.jpg

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-7.jpg

Rashami was unable to speak. Her body was writhing in unsatisfied passion. She was arching her body like a possessed woman. Rohit looked at her and said to me, "Uncle just watch your slut wife. She is dying to get screwed. But we will not satisfy her till she admits that she wants to get fucked."

(MyPornSnap.fun)_sexy-boobs-rashami-desai-topless-in-panties-xxx.jpg

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-6.jpg

Rashami's body was sexually so manipulated by them that she was unable to resist her sexual lust anymore and shamelessly asked them that she wanted to be sexually gratified by them. The four were just waiting for that and the moment Rashami spoke out of her desire, they jumped on her like hungry wolves. Rashami was a total bitch then. Without bothering about my presence she began to caress them and was moaning like a slut.

She was ordered to be on her knees like a bitch and Tariq took charge of her asshole while Vishal from below her pushed his big dick inside her love tunnel. John and Rohit held their cock near her mouth and she was sucking both. Throughout the night the four played with her alternating their positions as I helplessly watched my horny wife satisfying four beasts.

rashtir.jpg

rashdes.jpg

tumblr_op7kuibIAE1u89qqxo1_500.gif

We were at that place for another 12 days and almost daily the four had their passionate session with Rashami and on all occasions they would tie me up in the same room and enjoy with Rashami in front of me. I knew that my wife is horny but that tour gave me the idea that she is a bitch and capable of playing equally with hungry wolves.

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-04.07.40-01.jpg

Rashami_Desai_PicsArt_03-02-04.28.07-01.jpg

Indian-Full-HD-Porn-Videos-Indian-TV-Actress-Rashmi-Desai-Nude-XXX-Fucking-Full-HD-Porn-Photos-3.jpg

Rashmi-Desai-nangi-chudai.jpg

Rashami-Desai-Nude-Indian-TV-Actress-Sex-492.jpg

rashmi-desai.jpg

THE-END
Rashmi Desai the Whore

Back