• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Weekend Fun Story - 3

As long as nothing happens between them, the memory is cursed with what hasn't happened. A 25-year-old lady — Anu Sithara was trying hard to underplay these recurrent thoughts, on a chanced meeting with an Arab tycoon — who had her in Hello, five years ago.

She knew her desperate journey to a foreign land, in search of her missing husband won't be a hunky-dory — but she never thought this expedition would put her panty in jeopardy — again. The more she looked at him or tried not to look at him, the more she grasped that this fatal attraction or dreadful suffering wasn't solely her fault. He was damn sexy, actually.

wikibiopic-img_5d68ff281c4bd.jpg

The Arab He-Man — Prince Ayaan-bin-Haider had a kind of face that made her think of dirty things even in temples. True, he was into his early 50s, but still so muscular — without giving the impression that he worked out. Perhaps he was an oarsman. Or it could be tennis. Perhaps he chopped down trees. Anu Sithara had this sudden and inexplicably strong desire to watch Ayaan rowing his boat or quickly chop a few trees for her.

Wishful thinking is one thing — reality another. And the ironic reality of her life was that Ayaan wrecked her life after their 1st meeting. Anu Sithara can never escape the memories of that meeting. Perhaps some memories are like dark chocolates — bitter, yet addictive — so were the memories of that starry night.

The delicate moonlight on that night had just turned the world a-flame with silver when Ayaan approached her for the first time. It was a lavish dinner party celebrating her fathers' business success. As a curse of beauty — her sculpted figure drew Ayaan's fatal attention. She was just looking like a sin in a long skirl. Her curvilinear waist didn't surprise Ayaan as much as the saffron tint to her fair complexion.

Her crescent-shaped eyebrows inclined slightly as she saw Ayaan staring at her. He smiled at her wickedly, and her languid eyelashes of velvet-black blinked once slowly. She caught herself blushing and rubbed her neck, needlessly.

Anu-Sithara-at-Oru-Kuprasidha-Payyan-promo-meet-8.jpg

When he came closer, Ayaan noticed every curve on her body from brow to ankle, an exact match to his kinks. Anu Sithara nuzzled him with her nose and her luminous, heavenly-white teeth flashed. Her every expression felt like it tugged at another string in his balls.

Anu Sithara didn't want to smile or blushes like a silly schoolgirl, but it was all happening on its own, as is she has lost control over her reflexes. In his closeness stars above glowed large like street-lamps. Each one was more of a sallow yellow orb than a brilliant pin-prick of white. She almost felt like being drugged in his closeness. Anu Sithara never had such a sudden and intense sexual attraction to any other man that she felt towards him.

It's not that Anu Sithara was a bitchy kind of girl— it's just perhaps one can't force chemistry to exist where it doesn't. In the same way — one can't deny it when it does. So, that night had inherited their natural chemistry with an intense sinful orientation.

"Sit on my lap, baby — it's your throne and I'll make you a queen of delight," Ayaan made an indecent proposal in his rude haughtiness — presuming he can buy anyone and everyone with hoards of his wealth — with his killer charms.

Anu Sithara sat — but on a chair opposite to him, which brought her eye to eye with this filthy prince. For a young girl like Anu Sithara, who drove her values and lifestyle from an orthodox background — his proposal was as radical, as asking dry leaves to fly like butterflies. Her deep black eyes and light skin both were burning — in contempt — in lust.

"No, thanks...!" retorted Anu Sithara, "I'm not a plaything — Mr. whoever," whispered Anu Sithara in a quivering voice, before stomping off.

Anu-Sithara-at-Oru-Kuprasidha-Payyan-promo-meet-2.jpg

Anu Sithara didn't give him an inch, but his manly charms bothered her. She didn't like things that upset her — which is why she was licensed to shoot most things that disturbed her. Unfortunately, humans were not on the list and sexual attraction was not considered a valid reason to shoot someone.

Another reason or a good inspiration to resist the irresistible temptation like Ayaan was love. Anu Sithara was freshly in love with her college sweetheart— Anil. Love is such a dramatic emotional force that it degrades all rival feelings, but love has very little to do with reason.

Though it's only intelligent people who make decisions on opportunity cost — Anu Sithara preferred Anil on emotions and paid the cost of her irrationality — when Ayaan hit back. And he struck hard on her dad, and family. Breaking the business partnership, Ayaan destroyed her dad's old family business — leaving him in debt — on a hospital bed.

Young and ambitious Anu Sithara with her prudent mother could fight with any challenge, but she lost her strength. Being loved by someone gives us strength, but her lover Anil chickened out — when threatened to death by Ayaan to walk away from her life.

Not only Anil — Ayaan covertly ensured that every decent family who would seek her hand for their son is just put in place.

Anu Sithara was smashed, yet she stood in dignity — a thousand glittering fragments, and each testifying — she was not a purchasable commodity. Life has a cruel mechanism to rent out unusable stuff.

Thus, a year later — Anu Sithara got married to Karan — an incompetent protégée of her dad, who stood an inch shorter and a decade older than Anu Sithara. Karan's age had qualified him to be a sugar daddy. However, he was hopelessly naïve and dreadfully pessimistic about life. Whereas, Anu Sithara was a tremendously vital person, interested in everything and everybody, in contrast to Ayaan's apparent indifference to anything except when he is going to get his next drink. Besides, soon Karan turned out to be as poor in bed — as in business.

%E0%B4%B8%E0%B4%BF%E0%B4%A8%E0%B4%BF%E0%B4%AE%E0%B4%BE%E0%B4%B5%E0%B4%BF%E0%B4%B6%E0%B5%87%E0%B4%B7%E0%B4%82_4ce43a1b-1e60-4044-b4d0-16c81c721b8a-535e0c91-998e-41d5-ba41-61ad06b46c3f_cmprsd_40.jpg

What Anu Sithara had got at the cost of mighty Ayaan was too rueful. Yet, she tried to make lemonade out of the rare lemon life had offered her in this hopeless marriage. In a way, she developed feelings towards her husband. After all, he was the one who dared to marry her, despite all the odds.

Karan too loved her, but for him, Anu Sithara was too fascinating a dream — to dream. He could never conceive himself at par in this relation. Things soon lasted in a dark and long ally.

But suddenly and mysteriously things took a dazzling turn. Her dad found a huge 'mysterious' investment. With the help of some covert sleeping partner, their family business picked up marvelously from the verge of bankruptcy. Karan started affording her a better home, a new car, the jewelry, and clothes— every young lady adores. The success dramatically also boosted his self-esteem. But happy moments were as short-lived in Anu Sithara's life — as Karan's libido.

anu-sithara-latest-hot-hd-photoswallpapers-1080p4k-xeos-lg.jpg

Her dad with his new partner was soon lured into establishing a new branch of their business abroad. He sent Karan there to manage an overseas business. To her mind, this would enable Karan to grow in self-esteem beyond her father's shadow. But, this was when Anu Sithara saw Karan last.

The soon Karan went abroad — all those mysterious investments also fled. Their domestic business crashed within months — next month Karan broke the same disastrous news about their foreign business.

For the past two years, Anu Sithara was waiting for him — for his earnings. There was no clue to this mystery debacle of their foreign business — till Anu Sithara finally decided to visit Karan.

She embarked on the journey, wondering why Karan had vanished. But, onboarding the plane a big surprise came when Anu Sithara found the entire business class empty.

Anu+Sithara+at+Captain+Movie+Preview+Show+_5_.jpg

"Of season...?" exclaimed Anu Sithara to an air-hostess "is this why your airline sold me business class tickets at normal rates?"

"The prince...!" replied the air-hostess, with a mysterious blush, "the prince has booked the entire business class, Ma'am."

And there arrived the filthy prince himself. The prince — Ayaan-bin-Haider.

Anu Sithara felt the seat next to her cracking under his weight. Suddenly Anu Sithara felt the temperature in the airplane shooting above 50, as his warm gaze fell on her.

Anu Sithara was not the same woman he remembered from last time. Her eyes peered out through a wild tangle of hair like those of a cornered animal. Defiant and intense, but skittering around looking for escape at the same time. She was no more a living wet dream who robbed his sleep— still strikingly attractive. Though, Anu Sithara had played it down by wearing no make-up, a loose-fitting vintage dress, and flat sandals.

"Why ruining in mourning...?" Ayaan inquired in a sad voice, "gloom is eroding your sultry charms, baby."

"Just don't even pretend to wear mask of empathy...!" retorted Anu Sithara bitterly.

"All right. Then let me wear you—everyone says you suit me, well," replied Ayaan, with a vicious smile.

Anu Sithara didn't reply, but she felt his demanding gaze will melt her. Ayaan had an intense way of looking at her, the undercurrent of a smile hidden in his dark grey eyes. The slightly predatory way his gaze sweeps over her that brought a flush to her skin— that made her throat dry.

"Let's pretend for a moment that you find me sexy..." Ayaan made a proposition in his trademark husky voice, "Let's pretend for an hour that your very virtue is sorely threatened at this very moment."

"You're sexy..." Anu Sithara scoffed, "but imagining anything about you is like daydreaming a nightmare."

She had managed to dent his big ego again, but deep down she supposed the only thing worse than being pursued by a sinfully sexy, manipulative rake could be — to fell on his strong shoulders and cry.

"I can fuck you here, bitch— but I want you to submit this body of rose petals ..." replied Ayaan with a conviction of a soothsayer. "And you will. You're destined to die over my Arabian cock."

"No tax on daydreaming, Mr.," retorted Anu Sithara with a triumphant smile.

Anu+Sithara+at+Captain+100+Days+Celebrations+_11_.jpg

It was amazing that Anu Sithara could sport the smile a woman might wear in the sultry aftermath of lovemaking. Very few women possessed such effortless sensuality — a natural provocation to challenge male authority without saying a word — yet she was immune to its harm.

"Bitch..." replied Ayaan with a frown. Her smile disturbed him. Yet he liked her for fearlessness, as well as the layer of vulnerability beneath.

The soon Anu Sithara rose to leave the business class — grabbing her waist in his strong fist, Ayaan slammed her beautiful ass right in his laps. The very burning lap, where he invited her to sit —years ago.

"Leave me..." her voice muffled against his marble chest, "don't embarrass yourself, please. Just leave me."

"I will fuck you, little arrogant bitch. I will fuck, until I can feel that sweet little pussy clenching around my big fat cock," he whispered in her ear with a conviction of a soothsayer.

To her mortification, Anu Sithara felt a massive rigid erection under her like a new island is erupting in the ocean. She was still half-afraid to admit it's an erection. Despite the immense urge to slap him, or get her freed, Anu Sithara couldn't. Sitting on the tip of the volcano, Anu Sithara felt menaced. Part of her was paralyzed with apprehension—dismayed by her lack of bravery — and also by the sheer magnitude of Ayaan's body.

Then all at once he caught her hand, as if he could stand it no longer, and guided it down the tight grid of his belly, between the ridges of his hips. Anu Sithara gasped in shock when he dragged her hand up and down, up and down. Her eyes flew wide.

109936432_179622286878767_3789290441951410717_o.jpg

Ayaan's monster, still caged in his pants, was not the play-thing of a boy, not the weapon of a man—but a maypole of so enormous a standard that had proportions been observed. It must have belonged to a giant beast. Its prodigious size made her shrink. Yet she could not, without pleasure, behold, and even ventured to feel, such a length, such a breadth of animated ivory!

"Leave me or I'll shout," cried Anu Sithara—concealing her moan.

Those were the hardest few moments in her life on the verge of succumbing to his lust. She was achingly on the verge of giving in to him. Aware of the hardness in her fingers, of the steely flex of hard muscle about her. Of her tightly furled nipples pressed hard to the wall of his chest; of the burning wetness between her tightly closed legs. Never in her life, had Anu Sithara needed to starve her focus, to feed distraction.

And there she found a distraction in his eyes — in his eyes, he had the look of the cat—who only inspires a desire to caress but loves no one, who never feels he must respond to the impulses he arouses.

11tvorukuprasidapayyan2jpg

"Dare you to win a woman's heart with your all might? — loser!!" Anu Sithara dented his big ego, glaring in his eyes.

And her ploy worked to save her chastity, as Ayaan tossed her back on an empty seat.

Anu Sithara had resisted him again, declining whatever he offered amid the journey. His sexy charms — the immense lust that every pore of his body emitted — expensive gifts he presented, she declined everything. However, under that iron shield, she kept wondering throughout the journey how he can make her wet with his gaze alone, and she kept praying for the journey to last soon.

Cajoled by her willpower, she landed on airport. But she had to catch a cab since her dear hubby didn't bother to receive her at the airport. Just when she was getting inside a local cab, Ayaan stopped by her in his brand new Ferrari.

"All your good deeds are for the wrong reason..." said Ayaan with grim face, "but remember, wherever you will meet your God— you will find me in temptations...!"

"I know..." replied Anu Sithara with a teasing smile, "free cheese is always there in every mouse trap."

58eadb04b062967d4288113f5050ffdc.jpg

Anu Sithara watched furious Ayaan storming off the airport. It took her hours to spot Karan, hiding in a slum. The sight was so hurting when she entered a small one bedded dirty apartment. Karan's hand was over his eyes. He looked like a defeated soldier—ill and thin, living another day to lick his wounds.

"I've lost everything, Anu Sithara. Every penny — every hope..." without any pleasantries, Karan just broke this news on her, more like a warning, "some shrewd bastard has grilled me into a debt trap. I can't even leave the country."

Karan's poor health and other news were enough to break her back and return home. But Anu Sithara was a fighter — every moment for her was a fresh start. She knew there are no pearls to be found from the dark folds of life, except to make progress with her family.

"Why so unlucky baby — when I'm with you?" inquired Anu Sithara to boast Karan.

She spent the entire month in the care of her husband, putting this little house in order and in finding a reasonable job to get Karan out of this debt trap. But some mysterious force was still conspiring against her. Despite her good educational background, and intelligence, Anu Sithara couldn't find a single good job. Thrice in a month some good firms mysteriously backed off, after serving her a job offer letters. Equally, Anu Sithara failed in igniting a single spark in Karan's heart — in his balls.

A tiny apartment in a dirty neighborhood, a debt trap with no money, and Karan's aliment — life couldn't be any worse for this. Anu Sithara only found a minor job as a salesgirl in a big shopping mall, that too on a commission basis. But to her surprise, by the end of each day, one or other "mysterious" customers would walk to her and she would make a very good commission.

d10a16cefadc6710d77753fb2bf699b0.jpg

One rainy night after a very hectic day she returned home with her purse full of her first earnings, and her eyes with anew hopes.

But he was already there..!

His thundering voice was echoing all over her apartment block, and his voice had gathered a neighborly crowd at her door. For a moment Anu Sithara froze in fear. Her fear than boiled into anger and she stormed inside to rescue her hubby. But little she knew that anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

"Give me my money or your sexy wife," the architect of chaos — Ayaan-bin-Haider, right inside her home was roaring on Karan. It was but not those lecherous threats that freeze Anu Sithara. What shocked her spirit... like the vibration of a bell was — the gutless surrender of her husband.

"You can keep this house, and my money...but your wife is mine." said Ayaan, with a wicked smile, licking his red lips.

Ayaan then looked at her with a pause like corked soda-water to fly towards her and then asked, "Deal guys...win-win?"

For Anu Sithara life was always a matter of waiting, but waiting for Karan's reply were most critical moments in her life. Part of her felt like she is waiting for something, which is never going to happen.

"I'm sorry Anu Sithara," said Karan after a long pause. His voice was as thin shrill voice, as the cry of an expiring mouse, and he started to leave the room.

"What Karan...?" cried Anu Sithara, in disbelief, "How can you leave me with this vulture to pay your debt?"

full

"Yes. Your hubby is surrendering your million-dollar body for me, bitch..." said Ayaan roughly pulling her in his brawny arms around her, "I will collect whatever he owes me. Whatever you own." His big palm scratching her bare midriff traveled down and firmly clutched her beautiful ass checks, right in front of her husband.

Karan stood there helpless ... as the blind, till vision blurred in his wet eyes, and he silently left the apartment.

Despite all of her shock and contempt, Anu Sithara felt her body acting Ayaan's arm just like butter acts in a frying pan. Ayaan's head bent over hers — Anu Sithara could feel the rush of his unsettled exhalations. The hairs on his marble chest were not flat and straight, but softly curling. She wanted to brush her nose and lips across them. She smelled of soap, male skin, clean earth, and meadow grass. Every breath of him made her feel warm in places that hadn't been warm in years.

Anu Sithara felt lost and confused, angry, and aroused. Just like a ball of tangled yarn. The parts that were untangled are available, useable; the rest was a mess, useless until it is untied. That mess feels endless and unyielding. She knew, soon she will be nothing but a storm-tossed ship on the immense tides of his lust unless she fractures his ego.

anu-sithara.jpg

"No... I'm not a plaything that you can fuck," cried Anu Sithara, pushing him off, "you can't fuck me, you coward."

Ayaan watched her eyes fully open, posture square to her flames as if her anger can burn up his inner rage. He watched her as if his frustrations and anger were the fuel was burning in her.

"I will end myself, if you force anything on me, and you will regret your life if I mean anything to you," said Anu Sithara adjusting her saree. Though she had little doubts, if she means anything for him, but a sexy body.

"Fuck off bitch," retorted Ayaan and he punched in the wall, with a force and anger that he almost broke his fist.

Conspiring against her boiling lust, defying all her vulnerabilities, even risking Karan's fate, Anu Sithara again had walked out of her home. But she walked in pride. Again her vanity deprived her of fathoming that it's not virtues, but our choices — that shapes our destiny.

The moment she left the apartment, furious Ayaan hit back again and threw their stuff out of the apartment. In his rage, he dashed out all her belongings on the street. But Anu Sithara's resolve wasn't shaken yet. She always believed it's our choices, not the conditions that determine our destiny in life. She guarded her dignity again — but the conditions on the dark rainy street were much harder and riskier than she could expect.

Her wet saree — skimming every curve of her voluptuous body offered a good sneak-peek into her toned figure to bystander. As she wandered in her rage, her drool-worthy almost stopped the traffic on the street. One after another a big car would stop by her, considering her a prostitute. The prostitutes have their well-demarcated in civilized Western cities and soon those street whores came — to kick her off their 'slots'.

49465075_2083815231675074_4875634934410117120_o.jpg

Anu Sithara's dad always used to profess her, "Life is short daughter — the time is fast. No rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes." In her tears, Anu Sithara desperately wished to ask her dad, what she must enjoy at this moment. In her anger, she had left her purse behind. The money she earned after hard work. Her passport, ID cards, cell phone. All was left behind — even her husband.

Anu Sithara was still naively strong to rubbish those whores, without realizing life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, merely because we're stronger and more resilient. Soon all her courage and vanity vanished when she spotted a police car lingering over her. One of those protesting whores had gone and complained to police about the unregistered arrival of a new whore.

The human mind is swayed mostly by illusions, the reality only becomes clear when — there is no escape. The reality of the street was that police would arrest her for illegal prostitution. Anu Sithara started running as fast as she could to dodge the police. But suddenly she heard a familiar from behind.

"Anu Sithara... Anu Sithara... please stop...!" said a man behind her, "is it you, Anu Sithara?"

In surviving the biggest catastrophes of life, it's most likely to become a stranger to oneself. That's what Anu Sithara went through for a while, she felt like a stranger to herself. Who she is? Where is she running? From whom? For what?

"Stop Anu Sithara..." said the voice putting his hand on her round shoulder, "it's me, Anil."

Her boyfriend from ghostly past had walked here into darkness — a blessing in disguise. Anu Sithara had no feelings left for Anil, after his betrayal. However, a drowning person catches at a straw — even with a cynicism. So did Anu Sithara, as she clung to Anil.

They talk for long in a restaurant — those typical talks of broken. Anil made many good promises to her and assured he'll help her in getting a good job. Anu Sithara couldn't forgive Anil — nor did she trust his promises completely. Sometimes one has to choose between a bunch of wrong choices and no right ones. One just has to choose which wrong choice feels the least wrong—Anu Sithara felt there can't be anything worse than going back to Karan, so she clung to Anil.

"Only friends... Ok," she made it clear, before entering his apartment.

The next morning when Anu Sithara reached the shopping mall, where she worked, but only to find that she is fired already. She never knew till this point that the store she is working is also owned by the fucking PRINCE. Karan was already her past — so she needed Anil's help. At least, until she gets her passport and little money to go back.

anu_sithara_1570947484115-819x1024.jpeg

With a rosy promise of getting her hired Anil took her to a 7-star hotel, where he used to work. But to her great surprise, after an hour, Anil brought an appointment letter for her.

Hospitality Manager — $3000 monthly salary, with a lavish room in the hotel for her living|

Anu Sithara read and read the appointment letter, again and again — wondering how she can be so lucky. Life sometimes can be a blessing, that's what all she found to believe if that job offer was real.

Anu Sithara joined her job—she at least had found a job and a place to live and time to figure out her life. But, that was until the few days, when Anil took her to meet with the chairman of the chain of hotels — the big boss.

"Saree is not allowed here..." said the big boss with a wicked smile that created a small dimple in his right cheek, "you got to look hotter in this job... SEXY...!"

Speechless as a stone, Anu Sithara watched the big boss — Ayaan-bin-Haider — was sitting behind the enormous oak desk, wearing all his filth and killer charms.

"Oh sure Sir..." replied Anil, "Anu Sithara will just pick up things. I'll buy her some office suits."

"GET LOST, asshole — you will get your promotion," roared Ayaan.

The silence with which Anil left the room was just a confirmation of the fact that all rivers run to the sea. He was merely a pimp of Ayaan — sent to "bring" her — the other way around.

"So you won't let me live. What you want to let me live?" inquired Anu Sithara in a resigned voice, but she stepped back defensively, as Ayaan rose and moved to her, from behind his desk.

"You...!" Ayaan replied, unbuttoning his silk shirt, "I want you. Your body, your lust, your will, your dreams. All are mine, and I want everything."

7BB415EF-826A-4BEB-BD8C-E1619E50C171.jpeg

Their gazes locked. His eyes were dark, fierce, demanding. Looking at him was looking into the Sun. Anu Sithara lowered her glance— but she couldn't help stealing a covert peep at the exposed part of his torso. The flesh so firm and tanned it appeared to have been cast in bronze.

Ayaan was half-shadow, — every muscle on his torso flowing from the light into the dark. The sight was so intriguing- and intimate- that she felt her stomach tighten pleasurably.

Tossing his shirt away, he marched toward her and Anu Sithara couldn't help breathing in the sun-heated floral scent of him. A stunning urge seized her, to touch that brown-and-white borderline with her fingertip, trace a path across his body. Her greedy eyes remained fastened on that sleek, bare stomach, mesmerized by the rise and fall of each breath he took.

Don't look at him— bitch|

A voice in the back of Anu Sithara's mind told her she should look away. After all, he was the one who has smashed her life. He was the one continuously stealing all that she had — all she wanted.

But what a sight he was for her starved eyes as his six-packs pop, instantly giving off the impression that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot.

"How far will you run away from your destiny, Anu Sithara...?" inquired Ayaan with a clear shade of protest in his voice, "Why... and for what?"

He towered over her— as intense and savage as only he could be, making her feel small and delicate in comparison, surrounded by his utter maleness. Feeling trapped and flushed, Anu Sithara looked down at her hand with a start—realizing she was already touching his chest.

"Not here please..." she heard herself whispering, "it's your office—the people are around." With a helpless little moan, Anu Sithara tried to push him off, once again. However, this time he stood there like a rock — not willing to succumb to her token resistance.

d80c7985441f9826cf6bacc282259ef4.jpg

His heavy hand moved and roughly clutching her crafty bun—made her look in his eyes. His eyes — demanding eyes showing an emotion she did not recognize ever before.

"I want you bitch," he said, and then swallowed hard. "Every time you're near me, your scent, your voice, seeps into my soul— and you run away to those losers. Why?"

Anu Sithara couldn't tear her gaze away, she liked him agitating. But she also wanted to protest also. She wanted to ask him why he had to ruin her life. She wanted to tell what ragging heat his presence ignites in her. She wanted to tell him how much she loathes him — how much she needs him. But the power of words had once again deserted her. The hot flicker in his eyes even made it difficult for her to breathe.

Holding her in his firm grip Ayaan closed his lips traveled up to her face, where he gave her a big lick on the check. He kissed her on the lips next — a big, sloppy wet one.

Anu-Sithara-free-sex-photo-download-09.jpg

"Ummm," Anu Sithara was still too strong a fighter to give his tongue way inside her mouth.

"Such a bitch you're," Ayaan broke the kiss in a rage — but he trailed hot, wet, open-mouthed kisses down the taut line of her throat — over the creamy upper swell of her cleavage. And his wet burning tongue — his measured bites served Anu Sithara, the first course of what she'd need most in life — orgasm.

It was such a paradox of living. This ecstasy came to her when she was most alive, and it came as a complete forgetfulness that she was alive.

"Ayaan...!" Anu Sithara groaned his name as she shattered. Looking up at him—half of her didn't even want to fight him. She didn't know if she should scream for help or rip off her clothes. She did not know if submitting to him would resuscitate her or end her.

ccb7b60118f3d3f14a823e9dfed7bd9a.jpg

"Ayaan, will you but let me live after this," inquired Anu Sithara, almost pleading, "I can't live in your fear, anymore."

Her mind had surrendered to the looming reality that she is condemned to get fucked by Ayaan. And with this raw thought — Anu Sithara started to shake, her knees knocking together like she was a virgin — like this was her first time. For a moment she almost ashamed of the mild orgasm she had — and still, she was panting and heaving for breath whilst nearly foaming at the mouth.

The wicked smile on his wealthy face was confirmation that indeed she looked quite tortured in the throes of passion and any dominant beast like Ayaan would be extremely pleased with that particular submissive look her charming face was sporting.

"Live...?" he inquired with a wicked smile that caused a little dimple in his right cheek, "I'll let you fly— just be my bird, Anu Sithara."

"A bird in your gold cage, right?" inquired Anu Sithara without realizing her delicate index finger was caressing his nipple.

"Why so pessimist, bitch...?" retort Ayaan peevishly and roughly flipped her, bending her on the desk, "why don't become a queen in her castle?"

From behind Ayaan gave substantial attention to her arched hips and inner thighs, and when, in her trance, she hoped and believed that his hands would surely go where they would do the most good.

770_1000.jpg

Ayaan didn't go there — instead he massaged, kneaded, stretched, rubbed, pinched, flicked, feathered, licked, kissed, and hungrily bit her shoulders, neck, back, and earlobes. She found her blouse coming down, noted that one shoulder strap was torn.

Again she believed that he was on the verge of getting a hand between her legs, especially when, while massaging the small of her back, he found the tip of her tailbone.

"Oh, God... don't you dare provoke me— if I mean only a body for you," cried Anu Sithara—biting her lips in utter lust. Anu Sithara suddenly had become aware of places in her that could only be concealed there by the god, with a sense of humor.

"Isn't my lust a fair consolation when you can't have love?" replied Ayaan.

Her saree skirt fell on the floor with a silky thud, Anu Sithara was still helpless in his firm grip, but she liked it. She was standing almost bend on the huge desk—her long hair drifting like clouds around her face and shoulders. And her one throbbing breast was hanging out of her bra. She realized that her nipple had become as hard as a little diamond, spurring her arousal even further.

Anu-sithara-Hot-red-Bikini-ass-sexy-Malayali-actress-without-dress-fake-731x1024.jpg

Surprisingly Anu Sithara liked that she was at his mercy in every way. And she knew from her guts, he would be damn good at giving her what she needed, but she would never admit it to him.

"No. You can't wake my love with your lust—you can only use me—without love," Anu Sithara still tried her best denying his lust, but her body craved his. She needed him inside her.

"I don't know about love. You're what eats me and leaves me starving..." replied Ayaan and he fingered the edge of her black lace panties, "life is not a usual blessing for me, baby. I just want to hide in you."

His fingers dipped under her panties and between her folds. Her lip quivered as he hooked a finger into her pussy, "Just say the word and I'll open your pussy as your book," Ayaan demanded in a husky voice.

Anu Sithara's pulse was hammering, her breaths shaky as a result. Pleasure rocked through her body until she thought she might come apart. Anu Sithara gasped, half resisting still to get herself free. Still, she forced herself to speak against him, and shouted, "Fuck you...!"

zsuoos.jpg

"I know what you want, baby..." Ayaan teased her, "you're a vicious little hellcat—all teeth and claws. And you want to use them, don't you? You want to fight. You like to fight."

Anu Sithara stiffened at the pinch of his teeth at her neck, and he blew gently into her ear, and added, "Fight me, then. Fight me as much as you want. As hard as you want, because no matter what you do — I'm going to ravish you — no one will ever fuck you the way I do."

Suddenly Ayaan grabbed her wrist and placed her soft palm and delicate fingers over his magnificent length. She hadn't even heard him unzip his pants. So it all came as a shock to her.

What is this? The question in her head was inane. But, she honestly wondered, what is she supposed to do with his giant baton?

Anu Sithara chuckles nervously, but she was left with no courage to turn back and look at him — to look at his superlative cock. Part of her felt he had some kind of disorder. Like elephantiasis of the penis or something, as his massive erection slides in her grip. Her thumb and middle finger must have a good two-inch or more before they can meet. Anu Sithara squeeze to see if it helps bring them closer together. It didn't — rather fingers did their magic and a thick load of pre-cum dribbled her delicate fingers and this made Anu Sithara groan.

zTS05O.jpg

"Oh, holy monster—God, it's too big," her breathy voice slid over him and felt like her fingers were ruling over his dick.

"You can't have an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor..." Ayaan grunted from behind her, "You need this magnificent cock in your cunt, to reach glory, bitch."

Anu Sithara couldn't agree with anything in the world more than what he said. All her good senses had vanished and what filled her mind was a deep sense of regret for missing this magnificent cock, all those years. If her life was a puzzle to her, Ayaan's monster cock felt like the missing link in that puzzle. The more she felt his thick length— the more she was getting certain, which can complete her.

"Oh, Ayaan... please don't corrupt me. I need you— but I need your love, as well," she almost begged and her voice sounded so wet, yet burning. And her delicate fingers kept measuring and weighing his length — dispelling all that she was saying.

"Did you just have an orgasm, after hearing me talk about giving you an orgasm?" Ayaan inquired with a wicked smile while rolling his thick fingers inside her blazing cunt, from behind.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-6-of-42.jpg

All Anu Sithara could do was sob amid helpless moans, in answer.

"I think you did. I think you just came 'cause I'm fingering your sweet pussy and talking dirty to you—you know why?"

'Because you're a dirty pig," Anu Sithara replied to provoke him, as her last resort, while moving her hips on his fingers. To her surprise— his words were also arousing her. In her normal life; she would have murdered someone to hear whispers of these dirty things in her ear.

"Because you're so nuts for this... you're so primed. I can feel that hot little pussy clenching around my fingers-- oh, yeah..." said Ayaan and withdrew his wet fingers from her burning pussy, "now your cunt is going to spasm around my big cock." His deep voice danced on the air, murmuring hotly.

She moistened her suddenly dry lips, an insistent throbbing beginning between her thighs at the wicked images that crossed her mind. A blush crept over her cheeks and heavy tits, without turning back; she was now jerking his beloved cock furiously

"On your knees." Ayaan shoved her down to the floor.

Anu Sithara heard him undoing his pants — clearly, a blowjob was coming. Based on his roughness earlier, Anu Sithara was felt a little nervous.

Anu-sithara-Nude-Big-ass-and-boobs-xxx.jpg

"The best way to keep your mouth shut is to fuck your mouth," he growled. Anu Sithara felt his tip on her lips, but she refused to open her mouth. Holding his heavy monster in one hand, and her hair in the other, Ayaan started slapping her closed lips with his massive cock. It was heavy—very heavy, weighing kgs.

"I can't... this thing is not for oral please," she murmured, watching his beautiful fat long cock. Anu Sithara literally had no idea, how to suck this monster cock. She had sucked her boyfriend and hubby, but those were merely matchsticks, and Ayaan was a huge tree. She loved the glorious sight of his magnificent cock, but soon one-eyed monster winked at her, leaking a thick streak of pre-cum

Anu Sithara closed her eyes as if she had a blindfold on because it was still easier that way. She planted her quivering lips over his throbbing cockhead, then she blew a kiss on the tip of his cock with exaggerated puckered lips and his eyes go wide.

"Ahhhh" he grunted and his hands grabbed her hair. Guiding her with just the right amount of encouragement.

Her red and wet tongue darts out and swipes over the small opening while her hands travel up and down his thick, solid shaft. Twisting just enough. Gripping with just the right amount of pressure

"Ya....catch a monkey,' he whispered.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anu-sithara-nude-sex-pic-29.jpg

She did as he was told, her hair falling over her eyes, her breasts bobbing with the movement, her breathing slow and even. Anu Sithara marveled, in an abstract way at the design of humanity, how his giant cock fitted her mouth as if it belonged there as if they were two parts of something, a new key in an old lock that had grown arid and needed the scent of roses to come back to life.

"Take it all in your big mouth. You can use this mouth beyond quarreling," demanded Ayaan in a usually quivering voice. Then he cupped her ears and held the side of her head between his palms, directing the motion. She slowed, a spring uncoiling, taking the entire shaft down her throat to her tonsils; slowly down and slowly up, absorbing him until he became a part of her; he belonged to her.

'Ah, ah, ah." Ayaan grunted louder and his palm clamped over the back of her head. And Ayaan started moving his hips.

It was so hard to moan with her tightly clamped lips creating a vacuum, the warmth of her throat an oven warming his essence.

"Ummm." Anu Sithara gagged, — but Ayaan showed no mercy. Hands firmly clapped over her ears, Ayaan furiously started pumping into Anu Sithara's mouth. Drool ran down her chin and her eyes started to water as Ayaan continued to fuck her throat.

Her black mascara started smearing and running down her cheeks. He laughed at her struggling, but suddenly his phone rang, and his thrusting got slower, due to distraction. This allowed Anu Sithara her just enough time to draw in a deep breath.

Riley-Reid-deepthroat-facefuck-gif.gif

"You denied me of you pussy bitch, now I will fuck your face like it is a cunt!" Ayaan demanded roughly before he rammed her moist mouth back down his rigid thick shaft. He started pumping her head up and down his cock at a rapid pace always ramming it as far down as possible. Her luscious breast started whipping rhythmically. Before long, loud gagging noises started emitting from her struggling mouth.

"Yes -- keep that pretty little mouth open to me when I'm fucking it," demanded Ayaan while roughly fucking her face, but it felt damn good to her. This sense of ownership, of ultimate control. She moved like a nodding oil pump, drawing energy from the shaft of his cock, and, for a moment— she became weightless, something ethereal released from the will of gravity.

Anu Sithara's nose was buried in his pubic hair. Yet this rough face fuck felt great because it was full of surprises, mystery, a glimpse into the new and unknown. She loved his every thrust in her mouth because the throb and rhythm are in tune with the beating of her heart and melody of her soul.

Just when she thought she might pass out or throw up, he finally pulled away, his saliva-coated erection plopping out of her mouth. The suddenness of Ayaan's movements knocked Anu Sithara off balance and she fell onto the floor— gasping for air. Her bright-pink hair was unkempt and her mascara had dripped down her face. Large amounts of what appeared to be a blend of her droll and his pre-cum covered her face and body, causing her to glisten in the light like an almost-broken sex goddess.

AnuSithara10_7_5.jpg

"Animal..." Anu Sithara protested in mock anger— catching her breath, "who fucks like this?"

"All right— then let me fuck you in proper ways," replied Ayaan, and without giving her much time to settle; he dragged her back to his desk.

In a flash, her panty was gone. Before Anu Sithara could comprehend or expect his next move, she felt a shrill pain in her love box. With a massive, brutal thrust— Ayaan had already shoved his never-ending length into her wetness. She held the desk with both hands for support or the massive impact of his thrust would have tossed her out of the window.

952_1000.jpg

"Ahhh. Stop here please. Wait..." gasped Anu Sithara someone had stabbed her pussy. Her mind went blank from the rough invasion in her devoted pussy. All it took Ayaan was one fierce drive— and she was over the edge, "Ayaan please, I can't take another inch of you."

"Take it bitch, take it all" he grunt and his hands roamed, over her back and bottom, on her breasts, rubbing against her nipples. Slowly withdrawing his monster, he almost emptied her itching cunt, but in the next breath— Ayaan slammed his monster deeper in her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God. Ayaan..." Anu Sithara cried so loud that her voice echoed outside this executive office. A minute later, she landed back on earth, "oh, my— you're tearing me Ayaan."

Anu-Sitara-Nude-4-of-42.jpg

The violent delights have violent ends. The sensitive bundles of nerves deep-seated in Anu Sithara sent pleasure receptors on fire. From the hairs on the top of her head to her pinky toe— she was completely stuffed with rapture.

Without wasting any time, he developed a rhythmic thrusting in and out of your wet cunt. Two long thrusts followed by four quick thrusts. And with every drive, Anu Sithara was flying and spinning— unsure of where he started and she ended. Waves of pleasure rolled over her. Her fingers dug on the wooden desk to gain support when gravity ceased to exist.

"Why then your cunt is giving wet kisses all over my cock, bitch," he whispered and bit her earlobe sharply.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-7-of-42.jpg

Anu Sithara yelped working up to another climax. With one hand gripping her hair and the other on her waist, he moved in and out of her. The ferocity of each thrust, the speed at which they penetrated, the erotic sounds of the flesh-on-flesh contact, the jiggling of Ayaan's delicious bubble butt, it all combined into one single, solitary moan that snuck its way out of her mouth, allowing itself to be heard.

"Ahh... Ahhh. Ayaan. Slower— please slower...Ahhh," her moans and cries grew louder. She loses control over her body. Every nerve ending in her screams in pleasure as his thick cock throbs inside of her, filling the void with warmth. She couldn't contain it anymore, she was going to explode.

"You need it harder bitch. Harder and deeper in you pussy," Ayaan chuckled, "You need a hard fuck to clear all these illusions from your brain." He rolled his one arm around her and his thick fingers found her clit, amid his massive piston pumping from behind.

Anu-sithara-nude-pussy-fucking-xxx.md.jpg

It was indeed a proper fuck, no gentle lovemaking of Anil. No duty full weekend ritual of her hubby. This was wild, vengeance sex. Once her desire was turned on, combustion gave it a life of its own.
Once it was turned on it became a raging wildfire, unruly and irrepressible, the type of conflagration that had to be allowed to burn itself out. God, she loved it!

"Ahh. Yes. Deeper, Deeper. Love me deeper, please," Anu Sithara begged nearly. " Please, please, Please, PLEEAAAASSSSEEEEE."

"Love may blind you, bitch... but lust will cripple you," he replied and flipped her with a hard pull. With his sheared force he turned her to face him— with his monster still deeply buried in her. Despite her intense arousal, Anu Sithara closed her eyes to shield herself from his intensity.

"Open your eyes," he ordered, "Look at me."

Slowly, a smile curving her lips, she opened her eyes. She hadn't been dreaming, she thought. He was here, with her. She could smell the hay, feel it. She could see the glint of his eyes in the shadowed light. Her smile faded.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-14-of-42.jpg

"That's it," he encouraged, his voice turned velvety, "keep your eyes on me. Watch me fucking you."

"Ahh God. I've never been fucked like this before. You're going to make me pass out with pleasure," Anu Sithara cried looking at him. His normally perfect features were shimmering with sweat. Combined with his ragged beard, he looked sexier than ever. In and out, his rhythm was talented and masculine in its taking. Anu Sithara was entranced with the delicious dimples he developed with each thrust taken. Nothing as beautiful as him-in-her was going to be spoiled by his dirty words.

Ayaan then lifted her one leg from the floor, clutching her thigh firmly, possessively with one hand, "you are mine, Anu Sithara. Do you understand me? Mine!" Ayaan rasped passionately.

"You're so deep in me Ayaan, deeper than my breath," Anu Sithara murmured, seeing his face in that intense moment, in pure pleasure, made her tear up. She had no clue why. She just never saw something as delectable as that and she wanted to freeze the moment in her mind so she would never forget Ayaan.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-36-of-42.jpg

With his ripper cock in her velvet pussy, waves of heat flooded her and butterflies danced through her body. Anu Sithara threw back her neck, swelling with a sigh, and faltering— in tears, with a long shudder and hiding her face, she gave herself up to him.

Ayaan leaned into her, hard and deep as if he was going to dig a new hole in between her legs. Her heavy tits were resting so nicely on his broad chest.

"You starved my cock for ages bitch," he replied with a silly grin, "now you have to live with it inside you."

"Oh, Ayaan... yes, Ayaan. I want to die with your magnificent cock buried in me..." screamed Anu Sithara, as Ayaan was drilling her without mercy. Anu Sithara had pure deepening whirlpools of sensations swirling through her tissue and consciousness— till she was one perfect concentric fluid of feeling, "yes— pound my little pussy with your big cock."

"Tell me who owns this tight velvet pussy?" he inquired, amid his rapid thrusts.

"You Ayaan, You own me. I love being your fuck slut," screamed Anu Sithara as her velvet pussy made a chilling, crunching, and slurping sound as the bones moved inside her and fused solid again.

309_450.jpg

Anu Sithara rolled her hand around his neck and her lips found his mouth. Anu Sithara passionately kissed him, tickling her tongue with his. She sucked his lips, gently, as though she was sampling nectar on a delicate petal. Then, with an intense urgency— she dipped her tongue past his lips, caressing her tongue with his. Their tongues started waltzing in each other's mouth.

With his tongue on her mouth and his monster inside her pussy, Anu Sithara felt as if she were burning like a eucalyptus fire. A spectacular and beautiful fire so rich with heat and flames that she was suddenly centered in her own body— like a stacking cup that fits perfectly into the cup outside it.

"Ah, ah, ah, I am cumming again. I'm cumming on your holly cock, you rascal..." Anu Sithara squealed, breaking her passionate kiss. She had never climaxed multiple times before, that too in such a short interval, "what have you done with my pussy? God."

"Wow. -- What a well behaved little whore you are, my darling," he told her. Her pussy felt like hot butter. Her dripping juices on his burning balls were fueling to his passion, to his vigor. Every cell in Ayaan's body urged him to drive himself into her to the hilt, tearing through her maidenhead, to possess her fully with his cock.

576_1000.jpg

"I love tasting myself on your cock, Ayaan. Oh God," she replied letting him do with her -- whatever he wanted, "please don't leave me ever, Ayaan. I don't even have another hope to cling to, but you."

"No—I won't ever leave you empty," replied Ayaan, lifting her other leg from the floor and staged her over his giant flag pole. Standing and carrying her— Ayaan just tossed her over his monster. Her heavy ass, with its heavyweight, fell each time over his monster and the magnanimously bulbous cock head rubbed magical places in her pussy, Karan's small penis could never reach.

But Anu Sithara was not thinking about him anymore. She was not even thinking of this unique position in which she was merely hanging over his cock— like a quivering leaf on a tree. Anu Sithara was thinking to be alone on an island with Ayaan, with no audience to help discern her feelings. He alone could sustain her. The orgasms would sustain her.

[
334_1000.gif

"Oh Ayaan, I think I'm in love with your dick." Anu Sithara finally confessed digging her nails on his back and then a plummeting shudder ran through Anu Sithara; she lost vision and her knees buckled. She feared she might weep or gasp, or laugh. But she didn't. She just went limp over his monster cock, on his hairy chest, in his strong arms.

For the rest of many hours, behind the closed door of his executive office, Ayaan taught her everything a woman could know about the pleasures of pure elemental sex, about hunger stirred and needs meeting. He revealed to her what it was like to get fucked like lightning and thunder. And he oriented her with it was to seduce a man like soft rain. She learned that yearning could be a pain, burning hot through the blood. She learned it could be a joy, rushing sweet under the skin.

Anu-Sitara-Nude-27-of-42.jpg

But Anu Sithara also taught him much more. Though, Ayaan was still unaware of it — she taught him that there could be beauty, comfort, and hope in life. She taught him that life can be a blessing, sometime.

Anu-Sithara-Nude-19.jpg

The-End

"I can't... this thing is not for oral please," she murmured, watching his beautiful fat long cock. Anu Sithara literally had no idea, how to suck this monster cock. She had sucked her boyfriend and hubby, but those were merely matchsticks, and Ayaan was a huge tree. She loved the glorious sight of his magnificent cock, but soon one-eyed monster winked at her, leaking a thick streak of pre-cum

Anu Sithara closed her eyes as if she had a blindfold on because it was still easier that way. She planted her quivering lips over his throbbing cockhead, then she blew a kiss on the tip of his cock with exaggerated puckered lips and his eyes go wide.

"Ahhhh" he grunted and his hands grabbed her hair. Guiding her with just the right amount of encouragement.

Her red and wet tongue darts out and swipes over the small opening while her hands travel up and down his thick, solid shaft. Twisting just enough. Gripping with just the right amount of pressure

"Ya....catch a monkey,' he whispered.

(MyPornSnap.top)_anu-sithara-nude-sex-pic-29.jpg

She did as he was told, her hair falling over her eyes, her breasts bobbing with the movement, her breathing slow and even. Anu Sithara marveled, in an abstract way at the design of humanity, how his giant cock fitted her mouth as if it belonged there as if they were two parts of something, a new key in an old lock that had grown arid and needed the scent of roses to come back to life.

"Take it all in your big mouth. You can use this mouth beyond quarreling," demanded Ayaan in a usually quivering voice. Then he cupped her ears and held the side of her head between his palms, directing the motion. She slowed, a spring uncoiling, taking the entire shaft down her throat to her tonsils; slowly down and slowly up, absorbing him until he became a part of her; he belonged to her.

'Ah, ah, ah." Ayaan grunted louder and his palm clamped over the back of her head. And Ayaan started moving his hips.

It was so hard to moan with her tightly clamped lips creating a vacuum, the warmth of her throat an oven warming his essence.

"Ummm." Anu Sithara gagged, — but Ayaan showed no mercy. Hands firmly clapped over her ears, Ayaan furiously started pumping into Anu Sithara's mouth. Drool ran down her chin and her eyes started to water as Ayaan continued to fuck her throat.

Her black mascara started smearing and running down her cheeks. He laughed at her struggling, but suddenly his phone rang, and his thrusting got slower, due to distraction. This allowed Anu Sithara her just enough time to draw in a deep breath.

Riley-Reid-deepthroat-facefuck-gif.gif

"You denied me of you pussy bitch, now I will fuck your face like it is a cunt!" Ayaan demanded roughly before he rammed her moist mouth back down his rigid thick shaft. He started pumping her head up and down his cock at a rapid pace always ramming it as far down as possible. Her luscious breast started whipping rhythmically. Before long, loud gagging noises started emitting from her struggling mouth.

"Yes -- keep that pretty little mouth open to me when I'm fucking it," demanded Ayaan while roughly fucking her face, but it felt damn good to her. This sense of ownership, of ultimate control. She moved like a nodding oil pump, drawing energy from the shaft of his cock, and, for a moment— she became weightless, something ethereal released from the will of gravity.

Anu Sithara's nose was buried in his pubic hair. Yet this rough face fuck felt great because it was full of surprises, mystery, a glimpse into the new and unknown. She loved his every thrust in her mouth because the throb and rhythm are in tune with the beating of her heart and melody of her soul.

Just when she thought she might pass out or throw up, he finally pulled away, his saliva-coated erection plopping out of her mouth. The suddenness of Ayaan's movements knocked Anu Sithara off balance and she fell onto the floor— gasping for air. Her bright-pink hair was unkempt and her mascara had dripped down her face. Large amounts of what appeared to be a blend of her droll and his pre-cum covered her face and body, causing her to glisten in the light like an almost-broken sex goddess.

AnuSithara10_7_5.jpg

"Animal..." Anu Sithara protested in mock anger— catching her breath, "who fucks like this?"

"All right— then let me fuck you in proper ways," replied Ayaan, and without giving her much time to settle; he dragged her back to his desk.

In a flash, her panty was gone. Before Anu Sithara could comprehend or expect his next move, she felt a shrill pain in her love box. With a massive, brutal thrust— Ayaan had already shoved his never-ending length into her wetness. She held the desk with both hands for support or the massive impact of his thrust would have tossed her out of the window.

952_1000.jpg

"Ahhh. Stop here please. Wait..." gasped Anu Sithara someone had stabbed her pussy. Her mind went blank from the rough invasion in her devoted pussy. All it took Ayaan was one fierce drive— and she was over the edge, "Ayaan please, I can't take another inch of you."

"Take it bitch, take it all" he grunt and his hands roamed, over her back and bottom, on her breasts, rubbing against her nipples. Slowly withdrawing his monster, he almost emptied her itching cunt, but in the next breath— Ayaan slammed his monster deeper in her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God. Ayaan..." Anu Sithara cried so loud that her voice echoed outside this executive office. A minute later, she landed back on earth, "oh, my— you're tearing me Ayaan."

Anu-Sitara-Nude-4-of-42.jpg

The violent delights have violent ends. The sensitive bundles of nerves deep-seated in Anu Sithara sent pleasure receptors on fire. From the hairs on the top of her head to her pinky toe— she was completely stuffed with rapture.
Hot narrative bro??

When the bell rang, I ran into to the kitchen as I did not want to be seen by my FIL in this sexy attire. I was also not sure who it was at the door. MIL went and peeped through the eye piece and confirmed it was him. She slowly opened the door and hid behind the door. FIL was surprised that no one was in front to welcome him. He looked behind the door to find his wife and my MIL in a horny short dress, with a mini hardly covering her panty, looking like a sixteen year old virgin.

He whooped in joy and dropped his bags to embrace his wife. For minute, I saw from the kitchen as though he might tear off her clothes and rape her there. But he lifted her up, forgetting even to close the door and took her to the sofa. He laid her there feigning protest as he moved his hand between her legs to pull out her panty. In a jiffy, with the scantest concern that the main door was open, her unzipped himself and pulled out his huge dong. In the day time it was a monster, seething red headed and almost a foot long. I was surprised that I had taken this huge monster in me yesterday, in the dark.

Within a wink of an eye, he was on and into her snatch and MIL was moaning loudly, so that I could hear her. I was scared that someone might come to the house, and as they were busy in their act, I slipped out in the hall, unseen, and closed the door silently. The whole sofa was shaking like a wild earthquake.

104763.jpg

Till now my FIL had not seen me, his latest conquest. I was totally wet between my legs and I could feel a streak sliding down my thigh as the cool wind hit it. He was fully dressed and she was wearing hardly anything. It looked like a college quickie, in the corridor before anyone came by.

He had pushed the tank top high to expose my MIL's big twins. They were shaking with the same frenzy of his thrusts as my MIL enjoyed her husbands' foray into her love hole, with her eyes closed and moans filling the hall. Her one leg was on the sofa backrest and the other was around her husbands' back. It was after ages that this thrusting stopped. Till now no words were spoken by anyone. He collapsed over his wife on the sofa, unaware of my presence, or even if he knew, he did not care!

It was now that I heard my MIL saying "There is another present for you today. You have to decide whether you want lunch or you want your present!" she said.

I froze as I knew she meant me!! I was standing near the main door in the hall behind them. She pointed towards me! My FIL, turned his head to see me standing there looking just like his wife. He faltered as he stood up and came towards me. His pole was standing straight out like a spear, pointing its red head towards me. I was surprised that it was still hard after the quickie.

I did not know what to do and crossed my arms over my tiny twins in the tank top. I also crossed my legs in mock protest, shy and knowing that it was my turn now.

Besides fright of my husband coming to know, my pussy was like jelly wanting the assault of my FIL, just like last night. I was continuously wet and my panties were soaked. I looked at him with wide eyes as he approached me.

In a moment, he had gathered me in his arms, with my hands still crossed over my breasts. The next moment, his lips were on mine as he forced his tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth as his tongue snaked in to wrestle with mine. I was in a trance. I slowly removed my hand from between us as my boobs squashed into his chest, and then embraced him. I was being poked by his penis at my open navel and this gave me goose-pimples. It felt cold as the mixed semen of my FIL & MIL was still fresh at the tip.

The last night's assault in the dark, had opened my floodgates of sex. I did not care if my husband had to walk in or that my MIL was watching, - I had to have him in me now. I embraced him stronger trying to pull him into me.

Pranitha-subhash-pandavulu-tummeda-S1-13-hot-kiss-caps.jpg

My FIL broke away from the kiss to say "Wow!" His hands had now snaked into my tank top as he mauled my boob and pinched my nipple. For me it was paradise. An experience that is not common. He lifted me up, like a feather, looking into my eyes, which were portraying lust and my want of his penis. To my MIL it must have looked as though I was sitting on his rigid member, as I felt it tapping rhythmically against my open thigh, leaving wet streaks of the joint juices of the earlier encounter.

He put down my bum against the dining table and he made me sit. My legs dangled down as I looked into his eyes. I was putty in his hands to be molded to his requirement. I saw my MIL standing with her tank top still over her exposed breasts, her nipples taut and pointing towards us.

My FIL slowly raised my tank top over my small boobies, but it slipped down. They were not that big like my MIL's. So he removed it over my head. Here I was, in front of my father-in-law, watched by my mother-in-law topless! He then slowly reached between my thighs, where my pussy had made a sticky lake of its own. As his hands touched my wet, sensitive slit, all I could do was close my eyes and feel a shock passing through me. I had rested my hands behind me on the table and as a reflex action, thrust my tits up. In a moment, I felt a warm mouth on my nipple. I opened my eyes to find my MIL latched onto my left nipple, standing to the left of the table. She bit my nipple, which made me remove my hand, supporting me and pull her head into my chest.

Pranitha%2BSubhash%2Bposing%2Bfull%2Bnude%2Bwithout%2Bdress%2Bnaked%2Baudition%2Bphoto.jpg

My FIL was between my legs, his penis, pointing straight at his panty covered target, as my FIL rubbed his fingers over my vagina lips. I was shivering and the goose-pimples were exciting my MIL in her sucking. She was moaning and purring like a cat, licking milk. I felt a finger touching my wet vagina lips. I looked down to see my FIL with his fingers in the gusset of my panty and pulling it down. I lifted my buttocks slightly to allow this cloth impediment to my urge. Within a fraction of a second my panty was history.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic14.md.jpg

Here was I topless and without my panty, wearing just a mini-skirt which was folded over my navel. My FIL did not waste time and placed his shining red penis head on my throbbing opening. Though I had accommodated this baton into my small vagina, last night, I was scared that he may tear me apart. But as he pushed his head into my lips, it slid in.

Though there was no pain, I felt that my tiny pussy was being stretched much further than its limits. In one more push, he had gained entry of half his length. I felt a huge pole was being driven into me as it stretched my vagina to its limits. My face cringed and a moan slipped from my mouth. He stopped to allow me to adjust his girth in my cunt. And then suddenly in one thrust he was fully into me. I screamed a muffled scream as in that one push, the intruder reached to maximum depth. A depth which my husband had never reached!

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic16.md.jpg

My MIL was still latched onto me, but had shifted her alliance to the next tit. Till now I was still in a sitting position and supported by my FIL. At this point of total fusion, my MIL moved away. My FIL slowly put me in a lying position on the dining table, with my feet still dangling down. He then put his hands behind my knees and lifted to his waist. I did not have to be told and I clasped him around his waist and pulled him into me, still wanting to go further.

He then started his ramming - initially slowly and then with a ferocity, which I had never experienced in my entire married life. The dining table was shaking as though there was an earthquake happening. The room resounded to my moans "Aaaahhhhhhh... Slllloooowwwwwlllly pleeeeease! Maaaaaaaa..." I babbled my pleasures.

I was fully swathed in perspiration, which helped in me sliding back and forth on the smooth table, in resonance to his strokes. I felt a huge wave building in me and in a moment I orgasmed like never before and came in torrents over my father-in-laws cock. The assault was still on, - in-out, in - out. The squelchy sounds were loud and clear.

3820-hot-fuck-on-the-kitchen-table.gif

"Let yourself go! No one can hear outside. I want to hear your moans and pleasures." I heard my MIL whisper, in between the rhythmic strokes.

I took her advise and did not control myself. My moans and shouts of intermittent pleasures rung in the huge sitting-cum-dining room; my FIL was nowhere near orgasming, while I must have cum at least 5-6 times.

And then after what must have been a very long time, I felt him stiffen as he bent over me and kissed me. I held him around his neck & shoulders, in front of his wife and kissed him, while he came in torrents inside my unprotected vagina, right at the mouth of the cervix. I was sure that by now his seed must have reserved an ovum for itself. The stroking continued simultaneously as I felt the hot jets of sperms shooting into me.

I was now looking forward to him pulling out, but I was further shocked. After shooting his jism into me, he lay over me, totally spent. But he was still lodged firmly into my pussy. I was surprised that his rigidity was still continuing and not like my husband, who softened after cumming in me.

188_1000.jpg

In a few seconds, I felt him raising himself from me. I also tried to get up, but he signaled for me to continue lying down. Did he want to continue fucking me? I was not sure of his intentions. He was still embedded into me, with no sign of removing out. Then he reached below my shoulders and made me sit, but still with no sign of pulling out.

"I want to continue this feeling so some more time. Just hold onto me" he said. I put my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were enveloped together. He then lifted me, off the table, still welded between our legs and took me to the sofa, where he slowly sat, with me on him.

"I hope you enjoyed?" he asked. I kissed him on his lips, in answer.

We had forgotten our lunch but had enjoyed a dessert - par excellence! From then on, I never missed my husband who went on his tours, happy that he could come back to make his wife satisfied with his sex.

Pranitha-Subhash-sex-pic23.md.jpg

THE-END
Continue this story bro!!!!

Back