• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy short stories - Mystery

Reactions
DF Coins
Hey fellow desi's, trying my hands on starting a new thread based on actress fantasy .
Hope you would like it !
Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this short story are above 18. this is pure art of fiction
This the first pilot episode opening
additional characters will be added based on story progression and response

Characters

1. Priyanka Arul Mohan

MV5BZTVmYWQ2ZTMtN2JiMi00NGZkLWJjNTItM2QyYWI5NWNmZDg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYxOTQ3MDg@.jpg

A woman born and raised in city, Bold and very progressive. Has a knack in History and Phycology.

2. Rashmika Mandana

rashmikas-madans-oh-so-hot-look-goes-viral-202112-1638875943.jpg

Village born and Went to study in college. Priyanka's BFF . Superstitious and naïve. Strong physique

3. Nayanthara

nayanthara-wedding-saree.jpg

Village head, surrounded in mystery and darkness.

Synopsis
a-campus-building-at-mount-holyoke-college-massachusetts.jpg

As Priyanka and Rashmika sat on the college steps, the warm breeze carried the scent of spring blossoms. Priyanka grinned, her eyes shining with excitement. “I can't believe we're finally done with college! So, what's the plan for celebrating our freedom?”
Rashmika's smile was mischievous. “I have an idea. How about we visit my village? It's a hidden gem, nestled among the hills, with serene lakes and lush greenery. It's the perfect place to unwind after all those late-night study sessions.” Priyanka's eyes lit up. “That sounds amazing! I could use a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. Plus, it'll be wonderful to visit your hometown.”

A_view_of_Villages_and_farms_in_south_Rajasthan_India.jpg

As the two friends made plans for their upcoming adventure, a hushed whisper in the air hinted at the village's hidden mystery, a tale of whispers and secrets that lay dormant among the picturesque landscape. Unbeknownst to Priyanka, Rashmika's hometown held a dark enigma, waiting to unravel itself as they ventured into the heart of the mysterious village.

rashmika_b11665859346.jpg

profile_8605a61796b9661b5a134c825b376c10.jpg

Hey fellow desi's, trying my hands on starting a new thread based on actress fantasy .
Hope you would like it !
Disclaimer: All characters depicted in this short story are above 18. this is pure art of fiction
This the first pilot episode opening
additional characters will be added based on story progression and response

Characters

1. Priyanka Arul Mohan

MV5BZTVmYWQ2ZTMtN2JiMi00NGZkLWJjNTItM2QyYWI5NWNmZDg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYxOTQ3MDg@.jpg

A woman born and raised in city, Bold and very progressive. Has a knack in History and Phycology.

2. Rashmika Mandana

rashmikas-madans-oh-so-hot-look-goes-viral-202112-1638875943.jpg

Village born and Went to study in college. Priyanka's BFF . Superstitious and naïve. Strong physique

3. Nayanthara

nayanthara-wedding-saree.jpg

Village head, surrounded in mystery and darkness.

Synopsis
a-campus-building-at-mount-holyoke-college-massachusetts.jpg

As Priyanka and Rashmika sat on the college steps, the warm breeze carried the scent of spring blossoms. Priyanka grinned, her eyes shining with excitement. “I can't believe we're finally done with college! So, what's the plan for celebrating our freedom?”
Rashmika's smile was mischievous. “I have an idea. How about we visit my village? It's a hidden gem, nestled among the hills, with serene lakes and lush greenery. It's the perfect place to unwind after all those late-night study sessions.” Priyanka's eyes lit up. “That sounds amazing! I could use a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. Plus, it'll be wonderful to visit your hometown.”

A_view_of_Villages_and_farms_in_south_Rajasthan_India.jpg

As the two friends made plans for their upcoming adventure, a hushed whisper in the air hinted at the village's hidden mystery, a tale of whispers and secrets that lay dormant among the picturesque landscape. Unbeknownst to Priyanka, Rashmika's hometown held a dark enigma, waiting to unravel itself as they ventured into the heart of the mysterious village.

rashmika_b11665859346.jpg

profile_8605a61796b9661b5a134c825b376c10.jpg
Nice beginning 😍

Chapter 0 : Prep

Both Priyanak and Rashmika were staying the same apartment. They were packing up for the journey up ahead and Priyanka asked Rashmika " Do your village has network coverage ? I need to finish off the thriller that I stated to watch on Netflix." Rashmika replied " No, development projects near my village is being carried out at a snail's pace, don't know when our village would come to pace with modern amenities." she sighed. " Well there goes another unfinished series" said Priyanka. "Need not worry there are many activities to be done in my village and by the way we can also read the new novel that just got published yesterday" replied Rashmika. " Hmm, ok can you grab them for me me from the book store, I haven't packed my suitcase yet" Priyanka requested. Rashmika nodded and went on her way to the book store.
priyankamohan11698592017.jpg

158a2097162aafea8d72b3eac6a40ccc.jpg

As Priyanka was packing the suitcase for her vacation she got a call from her boyfriend Krish.
dpb71uysnf191.jpg

She asked him to come over as she wanted to talk to him before going to Rashmika's remote village as she was informed that there was no network coverage. Priyanka went into the bedroom and changed into a red dress which was very sexy.
Picsart-24-01-14-21-43-41-486.jpg

Krish arrived at the house and rang the bell. Priyanka opened the door wearing a sexy red dress which showed off her curves perfectly. She gave him a hug and led him into the living room where they sat down on the couch together.
"I just want to tell you something," Priyanka said. "What is it?" Krish asked. "I am going to Rashmika's remote village tomorrow and I will be gone for 3 weeks." Krish looked shocked. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Yes I am," Priyanka replied.

"I am going enjoy my vacation and explore the lush valleys and forest" Priyanka said. "You are going to be gone for 3 weeks?" Krish asked. "That is a long time," Krish said. "I know, but it is important that I go there and spend time with my BFF. "To make up for that, let's have fun tonight," said Priyanka and pushed Krish on the bed and started to kiss him passionately ."Hmmm... let's have fun," said Krish and started to kiss her back. "Let's take our clothes off," said Priyanka and started to unbutton his shirt. "Yes, let's take our clothes off," said Krish and started to unbutton her blouse as well.
Picsart-24-01-15-20-23-52-512.jpg

They both took their clothes off and laid naked on the bed. "Oh my god you look so sexy," said Krish as he admired her body. "Thank you," said Priyanka as she smiled at him. "I love your boobs," said Krish as he reached out and started to touch them.
YTLKKW.jpg

"Oh my god that feels so good," said Priyanka as she closed her eyes and moaned. "I want to suck on them," said Krish as he started to kiss her chest. "Oh my god yes please do it," said Priyanka as she laid back and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on her skin.
"Mmmm... your nipples are so hard," said Krish as he sucked on them. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Priyanka as she moaned louder. "I want to taste your pussy," said Krish as he moved down her body. "Oh my god yes please do it," said Priyanka as she spread her legs wide open for him.
Picsart-23-12-22-23-54-06-968.jpg

"Mmmm... your pussy smells so good," said Krish as he started to lick her clit. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Priyanka as she moaned louder. "I'm gonna cum," said Krish as he continued to lick her clit. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Priyanka as she came all over his face.

20231021-174113.jpg

"Mmmm... that was amazing," said Krish as he sat up and kissed her. "Thank you," said Priyanka as she hugged him. "I love you," said Krish. "I love you too," said Priyanka. "Now it's my turn to take you to heaven" said Priyanka as she held Krish cock in her hand and kneeled down. Her hot breath touched Krish raging cock and he left a slight moan.Priyanka kissed the tip of his cock and licked it with her tongue. She took it in her mouth and started sucking on it slowly. Krish's head was spinning with pleasure as he watched Priyanka take his cock in her mouth, moving up and down on it.
priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg

Priyanka take his cock in her mouth, moving up and down on it. He could feel himself getting closer to cumming, but he wanted to last as long as possible. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Krish as he grabbed Priyanka's hair and started thrusting into her mouth. "Mmmm... I'm gonna cum," said Krish as he started to shoot his load into her mouth. Priyanka swallowed every drop of cum and licked her lips clean. "Mmmm... that was delicious," said Krish as he pulled out of her mouth. "I'm glad you liked it," said Priyanka as she wiped the cum off her chin with a finger and sucked it clean.

YYNeGW.jpg

"That was the best blowjob ever," said Krish as he kissed her. "Thank you," said Priyanka as she hugged him.
As they were having fun, the door was slight ajar and Rashmika was watching her friend making love with her boyfriend and started to finger herself as her pussy got wet.
YYMFdp.jpg

CA5-EF82-E-3-AA2-4049-9-F44-D38-E79931651.jpg

Priyanka started to stroke the cock and asked Krish."Ready for round two?"
Krish nodded his head yes. Priyanka started to take his cock into her mouth and swirled her tuonge around the tip of his cock while her hand went up and down the entire length of his shaft.
YTGez9.jpg

Krish was moaning and said "oh god, that feels so good." Priyanka then took his cock out of her mouth and started to lick the shaft from the base to the tip. She took his balls into her mouth one by one and sucked on them while she stroked his cock with her hand and then took his cock back into her mouth and started to deep throat him. She gagged a little but kept going until she had taken his entire cock into her mouth. Priyanka then stopped and said "I want you to fuck me now." Krish said "ok" and stood up. He lifted Priyanka up and put her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

YT5GyP.jpg

Seeing her friend suck a cock Rashmika was smitten by surprise and she started to rub her clit harder and left off muffled moans.

DE58-A184-1-AD6-4-E55-9820-475-B7-BBE1-D6-B.jpg

Krish stroked his cock a few times and rubbed her clit and started to tease Priyanka.
Rashmika was in awe of the scene she was watching and wanted to be part of it. She started to finger fuck her pussy even harder as as she watched them have fun.
IMG-20240102-011725-699.jpg

Kirsh now teased Priyanka "Do you want hard cock to fuck your pussy?"
Priyanka said "yes". Krish replied "Yes what?" Priyanka replied "Yes Sir, I want your hard cock to fuck my pussy." Krish said "you are a good girl and you know how to please me. You have earned the right to be fucked by my hard cock." They were in bed, naked. Priyanka was on her back with her legs spread wide open. Krish was between her legs and his hard cock was at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly pushed his cock into Priyanka's pussy and she moaned as he did so.

YTpGyQ.jpg

20231217-174406.jpg

Krish started to thrust his cock in and out of Priyanka's pussy. Priyanka then wrapped her legs around Krish's waist and pulled him closer to her. She then started to grind her pussy against his cock and moaned even louder. Krish then reached down and started to rub Priyanka's clit. Krish then said "I am going to cum soon." Priyanka said "Cum inside me, I want to feel your cum inside me." Krish then started to thrust his cock in and out of Priyanka's pussy faster and harder.
YTKBkr.jpg

Priyanka then started to moan even louder and then started to grind her pussy against his cock harder and faster. Priyanka then said "Oh, oh, oh, I am cumming!" Krish then said "Me too! I am going to cum inside you!" They both came together. Krish's cock twitched and throbbed as he shot his load deep inside Priyanka's pussy. They both moaned loudly as they came together. Rashmika along with them came harder and moaned a little.
evONJ.jpg

YTKrP8.jpg

YTXFJ8.jpg

YTZ0T8.jpg

When they were done, Krish slowly pulled out his cock from Priyanka's pussy. They both laid on the bed, naked and sweaty. They both looked at each other and smiled. Then they kissed passionately for a few minutes and started to dress up. At the same time Rashmika also started to back off from the bedroom door.

rashmika-mandanna-bio.jpg

She hid herself in the kitchen until, Krish went near the main door and Priyanka accompanied him to say goodbye.

Both Priyanak and Rashmika were staying the same apartment. They were packing up for the journey up ahead and Priyanka asked Rashmika " Do your village has network coverage ? I need to finish off the thriller that I stated to watch on Netflix." Rashmika replied " No, development projects near my village is being carried out at a snail's pace, don't know when our village would come to pace with modern amenities." she sighed. " Well there goes another unfinished series" said Priyanka. "Need not worry there are many activities to be done in my village and by the way we can also read the new novel that just got published yesterday" replied Rashmika. " Hmm, ok can you grab them for me me from the book store, I haven't packed my suitcase yet" Priyanka requested. Rashmika nodded and went on her way to the book store.

As Priyanka was packing the suitcase for her vacation she got a call from her boyfriend Krish.
dpb71uysnf191.jpg

She asked him to come over as she wanted to talk to him before going to Rashmika's remote village as she was informed that there was no network coverage. Priyanka went into the bedroom and changed into a red dress which was very sexy.

Krish arrived at the house and rang the bell. Priyanka opened the door wearing a sexy red dress which showed off her curves perfectly. She gave him a hug and led him into the living room where they sat down on the couch together.
"I just want to tell you something," Priyanka said. "What is it?" Krish asked. "I am going to Rashmika's remote village tomorrow and I will be gone for 3 weeks." Krish looked shocked. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Yes I am," Priyanka replied.

"I am going enjoy my vacation and explore the lush valleys and forest" Priyanka said. "You are going to be gone for 3 weeks?" Krish asked. "That is a long time," Krish said. "I know, but it is important that I go there and spend time with my BFF. "To make up for that, let's have fun tonight," said Priyanka and pushed Krish on the bed and started to kiss him passionately ."Hmmm... let's have fun," said Krish and started to kiss her back. "Let's take our clothes off," said Priyanka and started to unbutton his shirt. "Yes, let's take our clothes off," said Krish and started to unbutton her blouse as well.

They both took their clothes off and laid naked on the bed. "Oh my god you look so sexy," said Krish as he admired her body. "Thank you," said Priyanka as she smiled at him. "I love your boobs," said Krish as he reached out and started to touch them.
YTLKKW.jpg

"Oh my god that feels so good," said Priyanka as she closed her eyes and moaned. "I want to suck on them," said Krish as he started to kiss her chest. "Oh my god yes please do it," said Priyanka as she laid back and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on her skin.
"Mmmm... your nipples are so hard," said Krish as he sucked on them. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Priyanka as she moaned louder. "I want to taste your pussy," said Krish as he moved down her body. "Oh my god yes please do it," said Priyanka as she spread her legs wide open for him.

"Mmmm... your pussy smells so good," said Krish as he started to lick her clit. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Priyanka as she moaned louder. "I'm gonna cum," said Krish as he continued to lick her clit. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Priyanka as she came all over his face.

20231021-174113.jpg

"Mmmm... that was amazing," said Krish as he sat up and kissed her. "Thank you," said Priyanka as she hugged him. "I love you," said Krish. "I love you too," said Priyanka. "Now it's my turn to take you to heaven" said Priyanka as she held Krish cock in her hand and kneeled down. Her hot breath touched Krish raging cock and he left a slight moan.Priyanka kissed the tip of his cock and licked it with her tongue. She took it in her mouth and started sucking on it slowly. Krish's head was spinning with pleasure as he watched Priyanka take his cock in her mouth, moving up and down on it.

Priyanka take his cock in her mouth, moving up and down on it. He could feel himself getting closer to cumming, but he wanted to last as long as possible. "Oh my god yes please don't stop," said Krish as he grabbed Priyanka's hair and started thrusting into her mouth. "Mmmm... I'm gonna cum," said Krish as he started to shoot his load into her mouth. Priyanka swallowed every drop of cum and licked her lips clean. "Mmmm... that was delicious," said Krish as he pulled out of her mouth. "I'm glad you liked it," said Priyanka as she wiped the cum off her chin with a finger and sucked it clean.

YYNeGW.jpg

"That was the best blowjob ever," said Krish as he kissed her. "Thank you," said Priyanka as she hugged him.
As they were having fun, the door was slight ajar and Rashmika was watching her friend making love with her boyfriend and started to finger herself as her pussy got wet.
YYMFdp.jpg

Krish nodded his head yes. Priyanka started to take his cock into her mouth and swirled her tuonge around the tip of his cock while her hand went up and down the entire length of his shaft.
YTGez9.jpg

Krish was moaning and said "oh god, that feels so good." Priyanka then took his cock out of her mouth and started to lick the shaft from the base to the tip. She took his balls into her mouth one by one and sucked on them while she stroked his cock with her hand and then took his cock back into her mouth and started to deep throat him. She gagged a little but kept going until she had taken his entire cock into her mouth. Priyanka then stopped and said "I want you to fuck me now." Krish said "ok" and stood up. He lifted Priyanka up and put her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

YT5GyP.jpg

Seeing her friend suck a cock Rashmika was smitten by surprise and she started to rub her clit harder and left off muffled moans.

Krish stroked his cock a few times and rubbed her clit and started to tease Priyanka.
Rashmika was in awe of the scene she was watching and wanted to be part of it. She started to finger fuck her pussy even harder as as she watched them have fun.

Priyanka said "yes". Krish replied "Yes what?" Priyanka replied "Yes Sir, I want your hard cock to fuck my pussy." Krish said "you are a good girl and you know how to please me. You have earned the right to be fucked by my hard cock." They were in bed, naked. Priyanka was on her back with her legs spread wide open. Krish was between her legs and his hard cock was at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly pushed his cock into Priyanka's pussy and she moaned as he did so.

YTpGyQ.jpg

20231217-174406.jpg

Krish started to thrust his cock in and out of Priyanka's pussy. Priyanka then wrapped her legs around Krish's waist and pulled him closer to her. She then started to grind her pussy against his cock and moaned even louder. Krish then reached down and started to rub Priyanka's clit. Krish then said "I am going to cum soon." Priyanka said "Cum inside me, I want to feel your cum inside me." Krish then started to thrust his cock in and out of Priyanka's pussy faster and harder.
YTKBkr.jpg

Priyanka then started to moan even louder and then started to grind her pussy against his cock harder and faster. Priyanka then said "Oh, oh, oh, I am cumming!" Krish then said "Me too! I am going to cum inside you!" They both came together. Krish's cock twitched and throbbed as he shot his load deep inside Priyanka's pussy. They both moaned loudly as they came together. Rashmika along with them came harder and moaned a little.
evONJ.jpg

YTKrP8.jpg

YTXFJ8.jpg

YTZ0T8.jpg

When they were done, Krish slowly pulled out his cock from Priyanka's pussy. They both laid on the bed, naked and sweaty. They both looked at each other and smiled. Then they kissed passionately for a few minutes and started to dress up. At the same time Rashmika also started to back off from the bedroom door.

She hid herself in the kitchen until, Krish went near the main door and Priyanka accompanied him to say goodbye.
Content ok but your uploaded pics are copied bro...🚫

dpb71uysnf191.jpg

YTLKKW.jpg

20231021-174113.jpg

YYNeGW.jpg

YYMFdp.jpg

YTGez9.jpg

YT5GyP.jpg

YTpGyQ.jpg

20231217-174406.jpg

YTKBkr.jpg

evONJ.jpg

YTKrP8.jpg

YTXFJ8.jpg

YTZ0T8.jpg

Very Nice, Next Update When???

dpb71uysnf191.jpg

YTLKKW.jpg

20231021-174113.jpg

YYNeGW.jpg

YYMFdp.jpg

YTGez9.jpg

YT5GyP.jpg

YTpGyQ.jpg

20231217-174406.jpg

YTKBkr.jpg

evONJ.jpg

YTKrP8.jpg

YTXFJ8.jpg

YTZ0T8.jpg

Waiting for next update

Chapter 1 : Yakshinpur
Nestled in a verdant embrace, the tranquil Indian village of Yakshinpur unfolds its serene beauty beneath the first light of dawn. Encircled by majestic hills on three sides, the village lies cradled in nature's bounty. A lush green forest, teeming with life, encroaches upon the village, its emerald foliage embracing the settlement in a tranquil cocoon.
As the sun graces the horizon, a soft glow spills over the hills, casting a golden hue on the landscape. The air is filled with the symphony of waking birds and the rustling leaves of ancient trees. A meandering stream, crystal-clear and reflective of the dawn's warmth, flows gently alongside the village, its rhythmic murmur adding a melodic undertone to the morning.

After a perilous long journey they reach the village. Nestled in a verdant embrace, the tranquil Indian village of Yakshinpur unfolds its serene beauty beneath the first light of dawn. Encircled by majestic hills on three sides, the village lies cradled in nature's bounty. A lush green forest, teeming with life, encroaches upon the village, its emerald foliage embracing the settlement in a tranquil cocoon.
As the sun graces the horizon, a soft glow spills over the hills, casting a golden hue on the landscape. The air is filled with the symphony of waking birds and the rustling leaves of ancient trees. A meandering stream, crystal-clear and reflective of the dawn's warmth, flows gently alongside the village, its rhythmic murmur adding a melodic undertone to the morning.

Amidst this idyllic setting stands an abandoned bungalow, a relic of bygone days. Wrapped in vines and dappled sunlight, it silently witnesses the passage of time. The village, untouched by the hustle of modernity, awakens to the soft caress of the sunrise, painting a tranquil tableau where hills, forest, stream, and the echoes of a forgotten bungalow converge in a timeless dance with nature.

1651244353_whatsapp-image-2022-04-29-at-8-2.jpg

The village houses, with their pristine white walls, stand like pearls against the backdrop of green fields and azure skies. Each dwelling is adorned with a touch of tradition—a striking red door that adds a vibrant contrast to the tranquil surroundings
As Priyanka strolls through the narrow lanes, the red doors beckon, each a gateway to stories untold. However, what captures the attention is the enigma etched upon these doors. A mysterious manuscript, its script an intricate dance of curves and lines, graces the doorways like an ancient code waiting to be deciphered. Priyanka, with a curious glint in her eye, approached her friend Rashmika. The air was filled with the subtle aroma of incense, and the sun cast a warm glow on the white-walled houses and the mysterious red doors adorned with strange manuscripts.
b7167c39062ed3e98514692961bbe801.jpg
HD-wallpaper-rashmika-mandanna-face-pushpa.jpg

Priyanka: “ Rashmika, have you ever wondered about these mysterious manuscripts on your village doors? ”. Rashmika looked up, her expression mirroring Priyanka's curiosity. Rashmika: “Oh, those ancient scripts? They've always fascinated me. Each one seems to tell a story, but I've never quite understood their meaning.” Priyanka: “ Exactly! I feel like they hold secrets, tales from the past waiting to be discovered. Do you think anyone in the village knows what they mean?” Rashmika:“ Perhaps the elders might have some insights. But why the rush ? let’s go my home now. When both of them reached near Rashmika's home , they saw a figure running towards them swiftly.
Ananya after a long gap is happy to see and rushes towards Rashmika. Priyanka asks Rashmika" who is she?". Rashmika replies "she's Ananya my neighbour's girl and was my friend till I moved away from the village". Ananya hugs Rashmika and says "it's been so long since I saw you, I was wondering if you would return to the village". Rashmika replies "I am back now for enjoying my college vacation, meet my BFF Priyanka. "Priyanka greets Ananya with a warm smile.
ananya-panday-liger-promotional-looks-fashion1.jpg

She possessed a captivating beauty that was both innocent and alluring. With her sun-kissed skin, luscious dark hair cascading down her back, and enchanting doe-like eyes, she was the epitome of a village goddess. Ananya's slender figure was adorned with the traditional attire of the village, a vibrant saree that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her delicate features were complemented by a rosy blush that adorned her cheeks, giving her an irresistible charm. As she moved near them, the soft tinkling of her anklets filled the air, captivating the attention of everyone who laid eyes on her. Her graceful steps were like a dance, swaying her hips with a sensual rhythm that may stir desire in the hearts of any man. The scent of wildflowers clung to her, mingling with the earthy aroma of the countryside. Her touch was as soft as a feather, her hands gentle and tender as she went about her daily chores.

After a perilous long journey they reach the village. Nestled in a verdant embrace, the tranquil Indian village of Yakshinpur unfolds its serene beauty beneath the first light of dawn. Encircled by majestic hills on three sides, the village lies cradled in nature's bounty. A lush green forest, teeming with life, encroaches upon the village, its emerald foliage embracing the settlement in a tranquil cocoon.

Amidst this idyllic setting stands an abandoned bungalow, a relic of bygone days. Wrapped in vines and dappled sunlight, it silently witnesses the passage of time. The village, untouched by the hustle of modernity, awakens to the soft caress of the sunrise, painting a tranquil tableau where hills, forest, stream, and the echoes of a forgotten bungalow converge in a timeless dance with nature.

The village houses, with their pristine white walls, stand like pearls against the backdrop of green fields and azure skies. Each dwelling is adorned with a touch of tradition—a striking red door that adds a vibrant contrast to the tranquil surroundings
As Priyanka strolls through the narrow lanes, the red doors beckon, each a gateway to stories untold. However, what captures the attention is the enigma etched upon these doors. A mysterious manuscript, its script an intricate dance of curves and lines, graces the doorways like an ancient code waiting to be deciphered. Priyanka, with a curious glint in her eye, approached her friend Rashmika. The air was filled with the subtle aroma of incense, and the sun cast a warm glow on the white-walled houses and the mysterious red doors adorned with strange manuscripts.
b7167c39062ed3e98514692961bbe801.jpg
HD-wallpaper-rashmika-mandanna-face-pushpa.jpg

Priyanka: “ Rashmika, have you ever wondered about these mysterious manuscripts on your village doors? ”. Rashmika looked up, her expression mirroring Priyanka's curiosity. Rashmika: “Oh, those ancient scripts? They've always fascinated me. Each one seems to tell a story, but I've never quite understood their meaning.” Priyanka: “ Exactly! I feel like they hold secrets, tales from the past waiting to be discovered. Do you think anyone in the village knows what they mean?” Rashmika:“ Perhaps the elders might have some insights. But why the rush ? let’s go my home now. When both of them reached near Rashmika's home , they saw a figure running towards them swiftly.
Ananya after a long gap is happy to see and rushes towards Rashmika. Priyanka asks Rashmika" who is she?". Rashmika replies "she's Ananya my neighbour's girl and was my friend till I moved away from the village". Ananya hugs Rashmika and says "it's been so long since I saw you, I was wondering if you would return to the village". Rashmika replies "I am back now for enjoying my college vacation, meet my BFF Priyanka. "Priyanka greets Ananya with a warm smile.
ananya-panday-liger-promotional-looks-fashion1.jpg

She possessed a captivating beauty that was both innocent and alluring. With her sun-kissed skin, luscious dark hair cascading down her back, and enchanting doe-like eyes, she was the epitome of a village goddess. Ananya's slender figure was adorned with the traditional attire of the village, a vibrant saree that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her delicate features were complemented by a rosy blush that adorned her cheeks, giving her an irresistible charm. As she moved near them, the soft tinkling of her anklets filled the air, captivating the attention of everyone who laid eyes on her. Her graceful steps were like a dance, swaying her hips with a sensual rhythm that may stir desire in the hearts of any man. The scent of wildflowers clung to her, mingling with the earthy aroma of the countryside. Her touch was as soft as a feather, her hands gentle and tender as she went about her daily chores.
Waiting for the next part

Chapter 2 : The Ritual

After resting for a while, Ananya excitedly asked Rashmika whether they are ready to take tour of the village? and suggested to change to traditional clothes as women of the village are forbidden from wearing clothes that are revealing. But Priyanka being modern and progressive ignored her suggestions, initiated the tour.
PriyankaMohan-4.jpg
rashmika-7-1680664426.jpg
il_1080xN.5359451842_h1ap.jpg

They walked through the busy market and the lush forest lanes, everywhere they went the villagers greeted them with a smile but hidden behind that fake smile was a horrid view on the girls roaming around in their village with modern city attire and setting a bad example to the women of the village.

Some time later while the sun started to set on the west retrieving his rays towards him the trio were near a forest path leading towards a small hill, when Priyanka tried to go further, she was stopped by Ananya saying that “This path ends at Predha pathar”. Priyanka with a confused face asked her to elaborate. Ananya started that the place is said to be cursed and dead bodies of people who disobey either the village’s law or the local deity are found dead there.

no1-asia-s-monolithic.jpg

Rashmika also nodded her head and advised her friend to clear the place as quickly as possible while returning to Rashmika's home they come across the stream and the old abandoned bungalow adjoining it. Priyanka due to her curious nature asked Rashmika about the place.

The bungalow was surrounded by vines and trees that has grown out of its broken walls and ceilings. Rashmika started that “This bungalow was abandoned ages ago and villages are hesitant to go near the place even during the day and are restricted to go near it in nights. Most the villagers believe that ghostly apparitions and moaning sounds echo through the silent night.” She continued that during full moon and new moon days the activities pickup pace and villagers themselves will not come outside their homes.

Untitled-design-105.png
priyanka-mohan.jpg

While Priyanka was listening to the ramblings of Rashmika, Ananya interrupted saying that today is new moon day and villagers are advised to place jasmine garlands at the home entrance, those who doesn’t place are discovered dead on the “Predha pathar” the next day. All these strange rituals and beliefs ignited the fire inside Priyanka to seek logical reason behind these ramblings.

Ananya%2520Panday%2520makeup%2520tips.jpg

Everyone started to return to their homes and after finishing dinner both the friends went to the bedroom to sleep. Priyanka mind didn’t let her sleep as it was seeking answers to these strange rituals. Time was past midnight and while Priyanka was trying to sleep, she heard the sound of anklets echoing through the dim and dark new moon night.
She moved the window curtain and was shocked to see Ananya wearing little to no clothes walking on the street with a fire torch in her hand and flower garland around her neck. She was flabbergasted to see Ananya in this state as just few hours before she saw as a “sanskari” lady who will be appreciated by the boomers of the city. Without hesitation and neither disturbing Rashmika who was sound asleep started to follow Ananya.
Ananya-Panday-nude.jpg

She was walking towards the bungalow and went past it, into the forest, they neared a place where a bonfire was lit and group of four men completely nude smeared in sandal paste was visible. In the dimly lit place Priyanka was able to roughly see the silhouette of a female statue same as the height of men, it was also smeared in sandal paste and other things with a jasmine garland around its neck and next to was seemed to be a sacrifice platform. Priyanka hid herself behind a large banyan tree and bushes and started to observe what going on.
As the men chanted mantras, their voices blending with the intoxicating music, Ananya's inhibitions melted away. She embraced her sensuality, reveling in the attention and adoration bestowed upon her. One by one, the men stepped forward, their hands trembling with anticipation. They caressed her body, their touch igniting a fire within her. Ananya's skin tingled under their fingertips, her breath growing heavier with each gentle stroke. She closed her eyes, surrendering herself to the pleasure that awaited her.

IMG-20240117-230231-885-2.jpg

Ananya's naked form was worshipped, every inch of her revered. The men explored her body, their hands tracing the contours of her curves, their fingers finding every sensitive spot. Their touch was both gentle and possessive, igniting a hunger within her that could not be quenched, her moans filled the forest, a symphony of pleasure blending with the rhythmic beat of the drums. Her body moved in perfect harmony with the music, her dance becoming a passionate expression of her desires. The men watched, their eyes filled with lust and admiration, as she surrendered herself to the intoxicating rhythm.

The air was thick with desire, the room pulsating with raw sensuality. Ananya's body glistened with sweat, her skin flushed with a mix of pleasure and anticipation. The men continued to worship her, their caresses growing bolder and more urgent, their hands exploring every inch of her.
As the men's caresses grew bolder, their hands began to explore every inch of Ananya's body with a newfound urgency. They traced the curves of her breasts, teasing her hardened nipples with their fingertips. Their hands glided down her smooth stomach, causing her to shiver with anticipation.
Picsart-24-01-25-17-36-19-041.jpg

Ananya's breath quickened as their hands ventured lower, teasing the delicate folds of her womanhood. They could feel the heat radiating from her, the wetness that coated her entrance. With each touch, she grew more and more aroused, her body craving the release that only they could provide.
One man, overcome with desire, knelt before Ananya, his face inches away from her throbbing center. His warm breath fanned across her sensitive flesh, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. With a flick of his tongue, he tasted her, savoring the sweet nectar that flowed from her core.
Ananya moaned, her voice a symphony of pleasure as she surrendered herself to the sensations. The other men watched, their own desire growing with each passing moment. They couldn't resist any longer, their own throbbing members begging for attention.
GiVuK.jpg

One by one, they took their place before Ananya, their cocks hard and ready. With a hunger that matched her own, they plunged deep into her welcoming warmth, filling her with their pulsating desire. Ananya gasped, her body arching with pleasure as they thrust into her with a relentless intensity. Her tits bounced and jiggled with each powerful thrust, adding to the symphony of pleasure that filled the room. The bed squeaked and rocked beneath their passionate movements, a testament to the sheer intensity of their coupling. Ananya's moans grew louder, her cries of ecstasy mingling with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

YYrgeT.jpg

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded, her voice filled with a desperate need. "I want to feel you deep inside me. Pound me until I can't take it anymore."The men obliged, their hips moving at an incredible speed as they kept fucking her hard, over and over. Her wet pussy took a relentless pounding, her walls clenching around them, milking them for every drop of pleasure. The room was filled with the symphony of their moans and the intoxicating scent of sex.

Picsart-24-01-20-19-04-54-176.jpg

As the pleasure built within her, Ananya could feel herself teetering on the edge. Her body tensed, her orgasm threatening to consume her. With one final, powerful thrust, she exploded, her release washing over her in waves of pure bliss. Her pussy clenched around the men inside her, milking them as they continued to fuck her through her climax.

Picsart-22-12-18-12-35-00-597.jpg

tcidK.jpg

She was overwhelmed by the sensation, her senses on the verge of overload. The men took turns, their cocks sliding in and out of her with unrelenting force. Ananya's moans grew louder, her body aching for release as she was ravished from all angles. Time seemed to stand still as pleasure consumed them all. The area was filled with the scent of sweat and sex, the air heavy with the sounds of their passionate encounters. Ananya's body trembled with each orgasm, her walls clenching around the throbbing cocks that filled her. The men started to shoot cum all over her body and she was entirely covered in cum.
CfKf1.jpg

ananya-panday-nude-bathroom-xxx-images-bollywood-actress-sex-hd.jpg

Ananya after showering in cum asked the oldest men in the group to step forward and follow her to the sacrificial stone. Unbeknownst to her and to the shock of Priyanka, she severed the head of the man in one fatal blow with the sickle held by her and started to smear it all over her cum stained body.
ananya-panday-nude-photoshoot-xxx-images-bollywood-actress-sex-hq.jpg
FYuz3QMagAAmJwc

ananya-panday-nude-stripped-xxx-images-bollywood-actress-sex-hd.jpg

Ananya-Series-2.png
Picsart-23-10-17-02-18-30-093.png

While Priyanka was mesmerized and shocked beyond words by the events unfolding right in front of her eyes, she saw a nude woman figure appear from behind the statue. Her body trembled in fear as she felt a hand tap on her shoulder.

image-1.png

After resting for a while, Ananya excitedly asked Rashmika whether they are ready to take tour of the village? and suggested to change to traditional clothes as women of the village are forbidden from wearing clothes that are revealing. But Priyanka being modern and progressive ignored her suggestions, initiated the tour.
PriyankaMohan-4.jpg

They walked through the busy market and the lush forest lanes, everywhere they went the villagers greeted them with a smile but hidden behind that fake smile was a horrid view on the girls roaming around in their village with modern city attire and setting a bad example to the women of the village.

Some time later while the sun started to set on the west retrieving his rays towards him the trio were near a forest path leading towards a small hill, when Priyanka tried to go further, she was stopped by Ananya saying that “This path ends at Predha pathar”. Priyanka with a confused face asked her to elaborate. Ananya started that the place is said to be cursed and dead bodies of people who disobey either the village’s law or the local deity are found dead there.

Rashmika also nodded her head and advised her friend to clear the place as quickly as possible while returning to Rashmika's home they come across the stream and the old abandoned bungalow adjoining it. Priyanka due to her curious nature asked Rashmika about the place.

The bungalow was surrounded by vines and trees that has grown out of its broken walls and ceilings. Rashmika started that “This bungalow was abandoned ages ago and villages are hesitant to go near the place even during the day and are restricted to go near it in nights. Most the villagers believe that ghostly apparitions and moaning sounds echo through the silent night.” She continued that during full moon and new moon days the activities pickup pace and villagers themselves will not come outside their homes.

Untitled-design-105.png
priyanka-mohan.jpg

While Priyanka was listening to the ramblings of Rashmika, Ananya interrupted saying that today is new moon day and villagers are advised to place jasmine garlands at the home entrance, those who doesn’t place are discovered dead on the “Predha pathar” the next day. All these strange rituals and beliefs ignited the fire inside Priyanka to seek logical reason behind these ramblings.

Everyone started to return to their homes and after finishing dinner both the friends went to the bedroom to sleep. Priyanka mind didn’t let her sleep as it was seeking answers to these strange rituals. Time was past midnight and while Priyanka was trying to sleep, she heard the sound of anklets echoing through the dim and dark new moon night.
She moved the window curtain and was shocked to see Ananya wearing little to no clothes walking on the street with a fire torch in her hand and flower garland around her neck. She was flabbergasted to see Ananya in this state as just few hours before she saw as a “sanskari” lady who will be appreciated by the boomers of the city. Without hesitation and neither disturbing Rashmika who was sound asleep started to follow Ananya.

Ananya-Panday-nude.jpg

She was walking towards the bungalow and went past it, into the forest, they neared a place where a bonfire was lit and group of four men completely nude smeared in sandal paste was visible. In the dimly lit place Priyanka was able to roughly see the silhouette of a female statue same as the height of men, it was also smeared in sandal paste and other things with a jasmine garland around its neck and next to was seemed to be a sacrifice platform. Priyanka hid herself behind a large banyan tree and bushes and started to observe what going on.
As the men chanted mantras, their voices blending with the intoxicating music, Ananya's inhibitions melted away. She embraced her sensuality, reveling in the attention and adoration bestowed upon her. One by one, the men stepped forward, their hands trembling with anticipation. They caressed her body, their touch igniting a fire within her. Ananya's skin tingled under their fingertips, her breath growing heavier with each gentle stroke. She closed her eyes, surrendering herself to the pleasure that awaited her.

Ananya's naked form was worshipped, every inch of her revered. The men explored her body, their hands tracing the contours of her curves, their fingers finding every sensitive spot. Their touch was both gentle and possessive, igniting a hunger within her that could not be quenched, her moans filled the forest, a symphony of pleasure blending with the rhythmic beat of the drums. Her body moved in perfect harmony with the music, her dance becoming a passionate expression of her desires. The men watched, their eyes filled with lust and admiration, as she surrendered herself to the intoxicating rhythm.

The air was thick with desire, the room pulsating with raw sensuality. Ananya's body glistened with sweat, her skin flushed with a mix of pleasure and anticipation. The men continued to worship her, their caresses growing bolder and more urgent, their hands exploring every inch of her.
As the men's caresses grew bolder, their hands began to explore every inch of Ananya's body with a newfound urgency. They traced the curves of her breasts, teasing her hardened nipples with their fingertips. Their hands glided down her smooth stomach, causing her to shiver with anticipation.

Ananya's breath quickened as their hands ventured lower, teasing the delicate folds of her womanhood. They could feel the heat radiating from her, the wetness that coated her entrance. With each touch, she grew more and more aroused, her body craving the release that only they could provide.
One man, overcome with desire, knelt before Ananya, his face inches away from her throbbing center. His warm breath fanned across her sensitive flesh, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. With a flick of his tongue, he tasted her, savoring the sweet nectar that flowed from her core.
Ananya moaned, her voice a symphony of pleasure as she surrendered herself to the sensations. The other men watched, their own desire growing with each passing moment. They couldn't resist any longer, their own throbbing members begging for attention.
GiVuK.jpg

One by one, they took their place before Ananya, their cocks hard and ready. With a hunger that matched her own, they plunged deep into her welcoming warmth, filling her with their pulsating desire. Ananya gasped, her body arching with pleasure as they thrust into her with a relentless intensity. Her tits bounced and jiggled with each powerful thrust, adding to the symphony of pleasure that filled the room. The bed squeaked and rocked beneath their passionate movements, a testament to the sheer intensity of their coupling. Ananya's moans grew louder, her cries of ecstasy mingling with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

YYrgeT.jpg

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded, her voice filled with a desperate need. "I want to feel you deep inside me. Pound me until I can't take it anymore."The men obliged, their hips moving at an incredible speed as they kept fucking her hard, over and over. Her wet pussy took a relentless pounding, her walls clenching around them, milking them for every drop of pleasure. The room was filled with the symphony of their moans and the intoxicating scent of sex.

As the pleasure built within her, Ananya could feel herself teetering on the edge. Her body tensed, her orgasm threatening to consume her. With one final, powerful thrust, she exploded, her release washing over her in waves of pure bliss. Her pussy clenched around the men inside her, milking them as they continued to fuck her through her climax.

tcidK.jpg

She was overwhelmed by the sensation, her senses on the verge of overload. The men took turns, their cocks sliding in and out of her with unrelenting force. Ananya's moans grew louder, her body aching for release as she was ravished from all angles. Time seemed to stand still as pleasure consumed them all. The area was filled with the scent of sweat and sex, the air heavy with the sounds of their passionate encounters. Ananya's body trembled with each orgasm, her walls clenching around the throbbing cocks that filled her. The men started to shoot cum all over her body and she was entirely covered in cum.
CfKf1.jpg

Ananya after showering in cum asked the oldest men in the group to step forward and follow her to the sacrificial stone. Unbeknownst to her and to the shock of Priyanka, she severed the head of the man in one fatal blow with the sickle held by her and started to smear it all over her cum stained body.
FYuz3QMagAAmJwc

Ananya-Series-2.png

While Priyanka was mesmerized and shocked beyond words by the events unfolding right in front of her eyes, she saw a nude woman figure appear from behind the statue. Her body trembled in fear as she felt a hand tap on her shoulder.

image-1.png
Story is progressing Awesome and Waiting for the NEXT UPDATE

Nice

PriyankaMohan-4.jpg

Untitled-design-105.png
priyanka-mohan.jpg

Ananya-Panday-nude.jpg

GiVuK.jpg

YYrgeT.jpg

tcidK.jpg

CfKf1.jpg

FYuz3QMagAAmJwc

Ananya-Series-2.png

image-1.png
Nice gangbang 😍

Chapter 3 : Origins of Yakshinpur - Part 1

Priyanka shocked on feeling a hand tap on her shoulders tried to turn back and shout, but her mouth was sealed close by another hand as she was dragged away from the spot she hid and away from where the ritual was taking place. In the dim light of the night, she was able to see a man with a robust build, weathered skin, and strong, calloused hands that bear witness to a life of hard work in the fields. His attire reflects practicality, often consisting of traditional clothing suited for the demands of rural life.

priyanka-arul-mohan-expressions-v0-tubr7z6czfpa1.jpg

In terms of demeanor, he carries himself with a quiet confidence, reflecting the strength that comes from years of manual labor and a close connection to nature. His strength is not just physical but extends to a mental and emotional fortitude, forged through the challenges of agrarian life.

Priyanka asked “who are you?”. The man replied that his name was Bala and she’s lucky to be found by him rather than other villagers and in turn asked what she is doing in such secluded area at this time of the night, she seems to be outsider to the village. Priyanka in fright continued to reply that she was friend of Rashmika and had come here for spending the vacation, out of curiosity she followed Ananya to the ritual spot.

images

Bala said to follow him back to the village and upon reaching his home he assured Priyanka that he wouldn’t harm her and requested her to sleep the rest of the night here. Priyanka didn’t trust him and said she’s fine and would like to go back to Rashmika’s home, but when she stepped out of the home, she saw Ananya coming back into the village along with the remaining men. Her brain suggested that it’s better to spend the night here rather than being caught by them.

e8aaf5543ec04f0bb30d8bdf0f04c1d0.jpg

She rushed back into the home and said “I accept your request to stay here but I need answers.” Bala said “Okay, I am glad to clear your queries.” She started “How come you are not superstitious like the other villagers? And what was happening over there and who was the woman that came back from the statue?” Bala asked her to slowdown and replied that he had worked in Chennai for the past few years and had developed rational mind and doesn’t believe in this kind of things. “The woman you saw there was Nayanthara the current village head, her family members have been the village head for many centuries and the ritual you saw was performed to appease the goddess “Kameshwari Yakshini ” hence why the village was name after her.”

vBaFp.jpg

Priyanka requested Bala to elaborate about the connection between Nayanthara and the ritual. Bala said “It’s a long story, let me explain it as I heard it from my elders”. He started “Many centuries ago, this place was a dense forest, towering trees with thick canopies form a natural cathedral, allowing only dappled sunlight to filter through, casting enchanting patterns on the forest floor. The air is heavy with the rich, earthy scent of damp soil, moss, and the sweet fragrance of exotic blossoms.

A pristine stream meandering through the heart of the forest. The clear water flows over smooth rocks, creating miniature waterfalls that add to the serene ambiance. Nestled beside the stream, a small dilapidated shrine was present.

One fine day a young merchant was travelling through the forest, as sun was setting, he neared the shed and decided to rest there. After setting up the camp for the night the man ate dinner and started to doze off. Suddenly, he heard the chuckling and anklets sounds of a woman, he opened his eyes and saw very beautiful woman emerging from the near the shrine.

shraddha_kapoor_thumkeshwari.png

She had a bright smile, her face was covered with the gold make-up and she was wearing a sexy red saree. He was mesmerized with her beauty, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. She came closer to him and started to undress him. He stammered, trying to hide his arousal and questioned "Who are you?" . She laughed and continued undressing him. “I’m Kameshwari Yakshini”, she said with a smile. He had never seen such a beautiful woman and couldn’t hold himself back. Within a flash of a second her clothes went missing and there the whole epitome of beauty was standing nude in front of him. He couldn't able to control and started to smooch her, caressing her tits and ass.

IMG-20240131-010624-844-2.jpg

YY9cWa.jpg

Her breasts were surprisingly soft, he couldn’t keep himself from nibbling her nipples. They started to kiss passionately, her mouth so sweet that he tasted honey. She rubbed his throbbing cock with her hand and started to stroke him. He started to finger her pussy. “Don’t be afraid to take things further, I’m not a mortal”, she said.

25-FB5753-9229-4-CFC-B2-A9-DDF8-EA489971.jpg

He was shocked, he didn’t expect to hear that. She pushed him down onto the ground and straddled him. She grabbed his face and placed it near her dripping pussy, he started lick her clit and finger her while she was grinding on his tongue. She felt really good and he started to lick her faster and harder, as she was moaning with pleasure.

619-A297-D-19-BA-4-BCF-9-FC4-D6-BAB1123-B102927ee7846356248.jpg

“Oh yes, go harder!” she moaned in pleasure. He licked her clit so hard that his tongue started to swirl around it. Her pussy started to tighten and he could feel how much pleasure she was feeling. He continued to lick her, until her moans got really loud and she said " I am going to cum." He started to lick her pussy faster, and she came while moaning “Ohh I’m cumming!”.

9bysz.jpg

She came with her juices pouring all over his face. He laid back on the ground and she started to kiss him from head to his penis, when she reached near his dick she started to tease him with her tounge. "I’m not done yet” she said.

j5964Z.jpg

She started to lick his dick and kiss his balls while stroking him, and took his shaft into her mouth and twirled her tounge around the head of his cock. She started to pump him faster and faster, her tongue swirling around his cock. Her rhythm was really fast now and he could feel that she is going to make him explode. “Give me your seed” she said as she was sucking him like a lollipop.

Shraddha-36757353735757.jpg

He tried to restrain himself from cumming as he wanted to continue this pleasure. She started to suck him harder and the magic powers made it impossible for him to delay his cumming. He held her hair with both hands and came into her mouth filling it with his semen. She swallowed all his cum in one go, and he watched her do it with a smile. She sat down beside him and kissed him while looking into his eyes. "Now get ready to please me more and started to stroke his limp dick."

RWP1q.jpg

When she was satisfied with the state of his dick, she took her hand off his cock. She stroked his cock while slowly lowering her pussy onto his cock. He let out a moan. She was so tight that it felt like he was penetrating virgin pussy. She started to ride him, her tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her movements. “Take me harder, ohh yes” she screamed. He grabbed her slender hips and thrust into her, enjoying the sight of her tits swinging in his face. She started to moan really loudly. He pushed her down onto her back and started to fuck her, he was really horny after he came before.

MCv1q.jpg

She started to cum as he kept his strokes steady and pumped her tight pussy until she came all over his dick with a shriek of pleasure. After she climaxed she held him close to breast and they continued to fuck her in missionary position. She had the most beautiful tits he had ever seen, he was smitten with her. He continued thrusting into her and they started to kiss. After some time, he asked her change into piledriver position and continue to fuck her.

“Ohh yes, do me like that” she screamed. He fucked her like that for 6 minutes and then again changed the position to doggy style. Her round and firm ass was smacking at the base of the dick as he started to pound her vigorously. She started to moan uncontrollably. He grabbed her by the hips and rammed his cock into her over and over again.

shraddha-milf-fuck-trial-final.jpg

“Fuck me harder, oh fuck yes!” she screamed. He could feel that she was close to cumming again. He started to thrust into her harder, she screamed really loudly as she came around his cock. She felt so good that he could barely hold back his own orgasm from exploding straight into her pussy. He said " I'am cumming " and exploded in her pussy. “Cum with me baby, fill my pussy please!” she moaned. She squealed in pleasure as his cock pulsed inside her. He collapsed next to her panting and she started to rub his cock while kissing him. She took out the cum from her pussy and started to suck her fingers slowly and swallowed it greedily. " As you satisfied my need, I will grant you a wish so, choose wisely." she said.

Remini20211027151121987.jpg

After thinking for a while he said" I want the power to make any woman I want to pleasure me." “The deal is done, now I’ll give you a magical bracelet, any time you feel like fucking any woman, wear it and the power will be yours.”
She gave him a bracelet, and said that "I am giving it to you on some conditions,
1. I need a virgin girl to be fucked in a gangbang in front of this place for new moon day every year.
2. She will have to be of fertile age.
3. And whenever you fuck any woman of your desire you need to ejaculate inside her and that also 5 times in a session. You should stop your if the woman says so.
4. Only you or your heirs can use this bracelet, if others get their hands on it they will able to fuck only once and will die there after.
"Come now the night is still young" as she placed her hand his cock and started to stroke it. He couldn’t resist her charm and agreed to it. And they fucked again in various positions for the whole night, she sucked him off 3 times more until he couldn't come more. He fainted, and woke up only after the sun has rose into the sky.

IMG.jpg
9c3629816debd26d215abc5fbd6e8893.jpg
Shraddha-Kapoor-11.png

Back