• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy short stories - Mystery

Chapter 6 : Lust

Outside the bungalow, Bala cock was pressing against his dhoti, while Priyanka panties were soaked with her pussy juices as they kept watching the scenes happening in front of them. As Bala was watching the scenes unfurl. Priyanka couldn't help and overcame her arousal and leaned in to gently bite his earlobe, Bala's cock stiffened even more, and he groaned softly. "Come on, let's go inside," she whispered, pulling him towards the abandoned shed.

beautiful-priyanka-mohan-v0-vscts2peozaa1.jpg
164973-priya1.webp

The old shed creaked ominously as they entered, but they paid no heed, their hands already exploring each other's bodies. "Fuck, you're so hot," Bala murmured, as he cupped Priyanka's breast, squeezing it gently. She arched her back, pressing herself closer to him as she fumbled with the knot of his dhoti. With a growl, Bala yanked her T-shirt, pulling it off her shoulders and revealing her bare breast. He lowered his head, taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting it gently, causing Priyanka to moan loudly.

priyanka-mohan-v0-dueiblvu76ca1.jpg

illAh.jpg

As Bala continued to tease and pleasure her breast, his free hand moved down to Priyanka's waist, slipping under her pant and panties. When his fingers grazed her wet pussy hair, she moaned even louder and spread her legs apart. He slipped his fingers inside her and began to finger-fuck her pussy, hard and fast. "Oh, fuck! Yes, Bala! Just like that!" she cried out, her body writhing and bucking against his touch.

iSTsA.jpg

Bala was loving every moment of it, the way her pussy was gripping his fingers, soaking them with her juices, and the way she was moaning his name like it was a prayer.He added a third finger, stretching her wider, and she cried out in pleasure.

PicsArt_12-24-12.37.46.jpg

Meanwhile, Priyanka was tugging at Bala's dhoti, pulling it down and freeing his hard cock. It was massive, thick and long, and it made her mouth water. She wanted to taste him, feel him inside her.

She pushed him down onto the dusty floor of the hut, straddling him. She held her face close to his cock, her warm breath fanning his erection. She stuck her tongue out and licked his shaft from bottom to top before wrapping her lips around his swollen head. Her mouth was a vacuum, sucking him in all the way down to the base. He let out a loud grunt, grabbing her head and pushing her down further.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg

Priyanka moved her head up and down on Bala's cock, bobbing and sucking with wet, sloppy enthusiasm. She swirled her tongue around and around the head, teasing the tip, making Bala groan deeply. She took him in her mouth, slowly, feeling him hit the back of her throat. He was so big that she gagged slightly, but she didn't stop. She took him deeper, feeling his cock hit the roof of her mouth. He tasted salty, and she could feel his pulse quickening as she sucked him almost aggressively.

iSIkr.jpg

"Priyanka…please…" Bala whispered hoarsely, panting heavily.

She lifted her head up and looked down at him. His eyes were closed and he had this look on his face like he was about to cum any second. Priyanka smiled, she couldn't wait to get him off. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock again and began to suck him harder. His body jerked suddenly, spasming and shuddering. Priyanka swallowed his entire load in one swallow, keeping her lips sealed tight. When she finally released him, Bala lay there gasping for air, eyes wide open. Priyanka wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smirking.

iayPs.jpg

ifxNW.jpg

"That was good, wasn't it?" she asked, licking her lips seductively.

Bala reached over to touch her cheek and ran his thumb across her smooth skin.

"It was perfect, but I don't want you to be disappointed."

Priyanka furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Why would I be disappointed?"

Bala pulled himself up to a sitting position and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Because I didn't finish fucking you yet."

He kissed her neck softly and started nibbling at her ear. Priyanka shuddered, feeling the electricity coursing through her veins. She turned her head towards him, staring into his eyes. He looked hungry, almost predatory. She leaned forward and kissed him hungrily, passionately, her tongue darting out to meet his. Their kiss was messy and passionate, filled with lust and need.

8ce7cf4184c188442c358e74fe59ec36.jpg

Bala pulled back from her lips, his eyes burning with desire. "Get on your hands and knees," he growled.

iKGoG.jpg

Priyanka immediately obeyed, turning her ass towards him. He spread her cheeks apart and began to lick her asshole, sending shivers up and down her spine. She moaned loudly, pressing her face into the dusty floor.

Bala pushed his tongue deep inside her tight hole, his beard tickling her skin. She could feel him tasting her, exploring every inch of her ass, his hands squeezing and kneading her cheeks. She was so turned on that she could barely breathe.

She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her pussy lips. She reached back and grabbed it, stroking him with both hands. He groaned in pleasure as she teased the head of his cock, rubbing the precum along the shaft. She spread her legs further apart, begging him to fuck her. "Please, Bala… I want you inside me," she moaned, pushing her ass towards him. He pressed his cock against her wet slit and thrust into her, making her cry out in ecstasy.

iMeqT.jpg

"Yes! Oh god yes!" she screamed, throwing her head back.

She felt him thrusting inside her, stretching her open, filling her up. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt, how complete she felt. She felt him thrusting faster and faster, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. "Fuck, Priyanka, you're so tight," he grunted, digging his fingers into her hips. "You feel so good, Bala. Don't stop, please don't stop," she pleaded, grinding against him.

Bala gripped her hips tighter and began to pound her hard and deep. His cock was sliding in and out of her slick pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She was sweating and panting, her heart racing. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, swelling and pulsating.

iVPv8.png

He was close, and so was she. He reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit furiously, moaning and whimpering. Her body shook and trembled, her muscles tensing and contracting. Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, sending shockwaves through her body. She screamed in ecstasy, her pussy clenching and releasing around his thick cock.

priyanka-arul-mohan-actress-fake-nude-photos.jpg

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-cumshot-xxx-images-tamil-actress-sex-hd-666x1000.jpg

Bala could feel her walls clamping down around him, squeezing his cock like a vice. He grunted and groaned, thrusting harder and faster, until finally he came with a roar, flooding her womb with his hot, sticky seed.

iDiZv.jpg

iPtvr.jpg

He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company, before finally pulling apart. "Wow," Bala breathed. "That was amazing. "Priyanka smiled lazily, resting her head against his chest. "Yeah, it was."

Bala and Priyanka lay in each other's arms, their hearts still pounding from the intense sex they had just shared. Priyanka couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt, knowing that she had cheated on her boyfriend with Bala. But the pleasure and satisfaction she had experienced were too strong to ignore.

priyanka-arul-mohan-expressions-v0-p3drsnubzfpa1.jpg

Priyanka thoughts were " the weight of guilt bearing down on my shoulders, I couldn't help but replay the events of that fateful night in my mind over and over again. The truth gnawed at me like a relentless beast, refusing to be silenced by my feeble attempts to push it aside, in that moment of weakness, I succumbed to the intoxicating allure of his touch, allowing myself to be swept away by the tide of passion. The reality of what I had done came crashing down upon me like a ton of bricks. The guilt was suffocating, consuming me from the inside out as I grappled with the consequences of my actions.

I knew I had betrayed the trust of the one person who had always been there for me, the one person who loved me unconditionally despite my flaws and shortcomings. And yet, in my moment of weakness, I had thrown it all away for the fleeting thrill of forbidden passion. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I couldn't help but wonder how I had let things spiral out of control so quickly. I had never intended to hurt anyone, least of all the man I loved more than life itself. But now, faced with the harsh reality of my betrayal, I knew that I had crossed a line from which there could be no return.

And so, I chose to bury my guilt deep within the recesses of my soul, to carry the burden of my betrayal in silence as penance for my sins.

305864-b3k54j42.gif
2021741236234_Priyanka-Arul-mohan1-2020-1.jpg

Bala sensed Priyanka's guilt and reached out to gently stroke her cheek. "It's okay, Priyanka," he said softly. "Sometimes we make mistakes, but it doesn't define who we are." Priyanka looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Bala," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I cheated on my boyfriend because I couldn't resist you."

Bala wiped away her tears with his thumb. "It's not your fault, Priyanka. It's not like we planned it.” Priyanka sighed. They dressed up and were still watching at the mansion.

Turning to Bala, Priyanka spoke in hushed tones, her voice tinged with urgency. "We need to inform the police about what we saw. They need to know about Nayanthara's involvement and put an end to whatever nefarious schemes she's involved in. "Bala, however, shook his head solemnly, his expression grave. "It's not that simple, Priyanka. The police in this village are nothing more than puppets under Nayanthara's control. They won't lift a finger against her, no matter what evidence we provide."

Priyanka's heart sank at Bala's words, a sense of frustration and helplessness washing over her. She had hoped that involving the authorities would bring about justice, but now it seemed like a futile endeavor."But we can't just sit idly by and do nothing," Priyanka protested, her voice laced with determination. "There has to be something we can do to stop Nayanthara and her accomplices."

Bala placed a reassuring hand on Priyanka's shoulder, his gaze steady and unwavering. "We will find a way, Priyanka. But rushing into things without a plan will only put us in greater danger. We need to gather more information, find allies who are willing to stand against Nayanthara, and then strike when the time is right."

Chapter 6 : Lust

Outside the bungalow, Bala cock was pressing against his dhoti, while Priyanka panties were soaked with her pussy juices as they kept watching the scenes happening in front of them. As Bala was watching the scenes unfurl. Priyanka couldn't help and overcame her arousal and leaned in to gently bite his earlobe, Bala's cock stiffened even more, and he groaned softly. "Come on, let's go inside," she whispered, pulling him towards the abandoned shed.

beautiful-priyanka-mohan-v0-vscts2peozaa1.jpg
164973-priya1.webp

The old shed creaked ominously as they entered, but they paid no heed, their hands already exploring each other's bodies. "Fuck, you're so hot," Bala murmured, as he cupped Priyanka's breast, squeezing it gently. She arched her back, pressing herself closer to him as she fumbled with the knot of his dhoti. With a growl, Bala yanked her T-shirt, pulling it off her shoulders and revealing her bare breast. He lowered his head, taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting it gently, causing Priyanka to moan loudly.

priyanka-mohan-v0-dueiblvu76ca1.jpg

illAh.jpg

As Bala continued to tease and pleasure her breast, his free hand moved down to Priyanka's waist, slipping under her pant and panties. When his fingers grazed her wet pussy hair, she moaned even louder and spread her legs apart. He slipped his fingers inside her and began to finger-fuck her pussy, hard and fast. "Oh, fuck! Yes, Bala! Just like that!" she cried out, her body writhing and bucking against his touch.

iSTsA.jpg

Bala was loving every moment of it, the way her pussy was gripping his fingers, soaking them with her juices, and the way she was moaning his name like it was a prayer.He added a third finger, stretching her wider, and she cried out in pleasure.

PicsArt_12-24-12.37.46.jpg

Meanwhile, Priyanka was tugging at Bala's dhoti, pulling it down and freeing his hard cock. It was massive, thick and long, and it made her mouth water. She wanted to taste him, feel him inside her.

She pushed him down onto the dusty floor of the hut, straddling him. She held her face close to his cock, her warm breath fanning his erection. She stuck her tongue out and licked his shaft from bottom to top before wrapping her lips around his swollen head. Her mouth was a vacuum, sucking him in all the way down to the base. He let out a loud grunt, grabbing her head and pushing her down further.

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-5-of-7.jpg

Priyanka moved her head up and down on Bala's cock, bobbing and sucking with wet, sloppy enthusiasm. She swirled her tongue around and around the head, teasing the tip, making Bala groan deeply. She took him in her mouth, slowly, feeling him hit the back of her throat. He was so big that she gagged slightly, but she didn't stop. She took him deeper, feeling his cock hit the roof of her mouth. He tasted salty, and she could feel his pulse quickening as she sucked him almost aggressively.

iSIkr.jpg

"Priyanka…please…" Bala whispered hoarsely, panting heavily.

She lifted her head up and looked down at him. His eyes were closed and he had this look on his face like he was about to cum any second. Priyanka smiled, she couldn't wait to get him off. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock again and began to suck him harder. His body jerked suddenly, spasming and shuddering. Priyanka swallowed his entire load in one swallow, keeping her lips sealed tight. When she finally released him, Bala lay there gasping for air, eyes wide open. Priyanka wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smirking.

iayPs.jpg

ifxNW.jpg

"That was good, wasn't it?" she asked, licking her lips seductively.

Bala reached over to touch her cheek and ran his thumb across her smooth skin.

"It was perfect, but I don't want you to be disappointed."

Priyanka furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "Why would I be disappointed?"

Bala pulled himself up to a sitting position and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Because I didn't finish fucking you yet."

He kissed her neck softly and started nibbling at her ear. Priyanka shuddered, feeling the electricity coursing through her veins. She turned her head towards him, staring into his eyes. He looked hungry, almost predatory. She leaned forward and kissed him hungrily, passionately, her tongue darting out to meet his. Their kiss was messy and passionate, filled with lust and need.

8ce7cf4184c188442c358e74fe59ec36.jpg

Bala pulled back from her lips, his eyes burning with desire. "Get on your hands and knees," he growled.

iKGoG.jpg

Priyanka immediately obeyed, turning her ass towards him. He spread her cheeks apart and began to lick her asshole, sending shivers up and down her spine. She moaned loudly, pressing her face into the dusty floor.

Bala pushed his tongue deep inside her tight hole, his beard tickling her skin. She could feel him tasting her, exploring every inch of her ass, his hands squeezing and kneading her cheeks. She was so turned on that she could barely breathe.

She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her pussy lips. She reached back and grabbed it, stroking him with both hands. He groaned in pleasure as she teased the head of his cock, rubbing the precum along the shaft. She spread her legs further apart, begging him to fuck her. "Please, Bala… I want you inside me," she moaned, pushing her ass towards him. He pressed his cock against her wet slit and thrust into her, making her cry out in ecstasy.

iMeqT.jpg

"Yes! Oh god yes!" she screamed, throwing her head back.

She felt him thrusting inside her, stretching her open, filling her up. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt, how complete she felt. She felt him thrusting faster and faster, his balls slapping against her ass cheeks. "Fuck, Priyanka, you're so tight," he grunted, digging his fingers into her hips. "You feel so good, Bala. Don't stop, please don't stop," she pleaded, grinding against him.

Bala gripped her hips tighter and began to pound her hard and deep. His cock was sliding in and out of her slick pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She was sweating and panting, her heart racing. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, swelling and pulsating.

iVPv8.png

He was close, and so was she. He reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit furiously, moaning and whimpering. Her body shook and trembled, her muscles tensing and contracting. Her orgasm hit her like a freight train, sending shockwaves through her body. She screamed in ecstasy, her pussy clenching and releasing around his thick cock.

priyanka-arul-mohan-actress-fake-nude-photos.jpg

priyanka-arul-mohan-nude-cumshot-xxx-images-tamil-actress-sex-hd-666x1000.jpg

Bala could feel her walls clamping down around him, squeezing his cock like a vice. He grunted and groaned, thrusting harder and faster, until finally he came with a roar, flooding her womb with his hot, sticky seed.

iDiZv.jpg

iPtvr.jpg

He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company, before finally pulling apart. "Wow," Bala breathed. "That was amazing. "Priyanka smiled lazily, resting her head against his chest. "Yeah, it was."

Bala and Priyanka lay in each other's arms, their hearts still pounding from the intense sex they had just shared. Priyanka couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt, knowing that she had cheated on her boyfriend with Bala. But the pleasure and satisfaction she had experienced were too strong to ignore.

priyanka-arul-mohan-expressions-v0-p3drsnubzfpa1.jpg

Priyanka thoughts were " the weight of guilt bearing down on my shoulders, I couldn't help but replay the events of that fateful night in my mind over and over again. The truth gnawed at me like a relentless beast, refusing to be silenced by my feeble attempts to push it aside, in that moment of weakness, I succumbed to the intoxicating allure of his touch, allowing myself to be swept away by the tide of passion. The reality of what I had done came crashing down upon me like a ton of bricks. The guilt was suffocating, consuming me from the inside out as I grappled with the consequences of my actions.

I knew I had betrayed the trust of the one person who had always been there for me, the one person who loved me unconditionally despite my flaws and shortcomings. And yet, in my moment of weakness, I had thrown it all away for the fleeting thrill of forbidden passion. Tears streaming down my cheeks, I couldn't help but wonder how I had let things spiral out of control so quickly. I had never intended to hurt anyone, least of all the man I loved more than life itself. But now, faced with the harsh reality of my betrayal, I knew that I had crossed a line from which there could be no return.

And so, I chose to bury my guilt deep within the recesses of my soul, to carry the burden of my betrayal in silence as penance for my sins.

305864-b3k54j42.gif
2021741236234_Priyanka-Arul-mohan1-2020-1.jpg

Bala sensed Priyanka's guilt and reached out to gently stroke her cheek. "It's okay, Priyanka," he said softly. "Sometimes we make mistakes, but it doesn't define who we are." Priyanka looked up at him, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, Bala," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I cheated on my boyfriend because I couldn't resist you."

Bala wiped away her tears with his thumb. "It's not your fault, Priyanka. It's not like we planned it.” Priyanka sighed. They dressed up and were still watching at the mansion.

Turning to Bala, Priyanka spoke in hushed tones, her voice tinged with urgency. "We need to inform the police about what we saw. They need to know about Nayanthara's involvement and put an end to whatever nefarious schemes she's involved in. "Bala, however, shook his head solemnly, his expression grave. "It's not that simple, Priyanka. The police in this village are nothing more than puppets under Nayanthara's control. They won't lift a finger against her, no matter what evidence we provide."

Priyanka's heart sank at Bala's words, a sense of frustration and helplessness washing over her. She had hoped that involving the authorities would bring about justice, but now it seemed like a futile endeavor."But we can't just sit idly by and do nothing," Priyanka protested, her voice laced with determination. "There has to be something we can do to stop Nayanthara and her accomplices."

Bala placed a reassuring hand on Priyanka's shoulder, his gaze steady and unwavering. "We will find a way, Priyanka. But rushing into things without a plan will only put us in greater danger. We need to gather more information, find allies who are willing to stand against Nayanthara, and then strike when the time is right."
Great update bro

Back