• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Fantasy short stories - Mystery

Chapter 3 : Origins of Yakshinpur - Part 1

Priyanka shocked on feeling a hand tap on her shoulders tried to turn back and shout, but her mouth was sealed close by another hand as she was dragged away from the spot she hid and away from where the ritual was taking place. In the dim light of the night, she was able to see a man with a robust build, weathered skin, and strong, calloused hands that bear witness to a life of hard work in the fields. His attire reflects practicality, often consisting of traditional clothing suited for the demands of rural life.

priyanka-arul-mohan-expressions-v0-tubr7z6czfpa1.jpg

In terms of demeanor, he carries himself with a quiet confidence, reflecting the strength that comes from years of manual labor and a close connection to nature. His strength is not just physical but extends to a mental and emotional fortitude, forged through the challenges of agrarian life.

Priyanka asked “who are you?”. The man replied that his name was Bala and she’s lucky to be found by him rather than other villagers and in turn asked what she is doing in such secluded area at this time of the night, she seems to be outsider to the village. Priyanka in fright continued to reply that she was friend of Rashmika and had come here for spending the vacation, out of curiosity she followed Ananya to the ritual spot.

images

Bala said to follow him back to the village and upon reaching his home he assured Priyanka that he wouldn’t harm her and requested her to sleep the rest of the night here. Priyanka didn’t trust him and said she’s fine and would like to go back to Rashmika’s home, but when she stepped out of the home, she saw Ananya coming back into the village along with the remaining men. Her brain suggested that it’s better to spend the night here rather than being caught by them.

e8aaf5543ec04f0bb30d8bdf0f04c1d0.jpg

She rushed back into the home and said “I accept your request to stay here but I need answers.” Bala said “Okay, I am glad to clear your queries.” She started “How come you are not superstitious like the other villagers? And what was happening over there and who was the woman that came back from the statue?” Bala asked her to slowdown and replied that he had worked in Chennai for the past few years and had developed rational mind and doesn’t believe in this kind of things. “The woman you saw there was Nayanthara the current village head, her family members have been the village head for many centuries and the ritual you saw was performed to appease the goddess “Kameshwari Yakshini ” hence why the village was name after her.”

vBaFp.jpg

Priyanka requested Bala to elaborate about the connection between Nayanthara and the ritual. Bala said “It’s a long story, let me explain it as I heard it from my elders”. He started “Many centuries ago, this place was a dense forest, towering trees with thick canopies form a natural cathedral, allowing only dappled sunlight to filter through, casting enchanting patterns on the forest floor. The air is heavy with the rich, earthy scent of damp soil, moss, and the sweet fragrance of exotic blossoms.

A pristine stream meandering through the heart of the forest. The clear water flows over smooth rocks, creating miniature waterfalls that add to the serene ambiance. Nestled beside the stream, a small dilapidated shrine was present.

One fine day a young merchant was travelling through the forest, as sun was setting, he neared the shed and decided to rest there. After setting up the camp for the night the man ate dinner and started to doze off. Suddenly, he heard the chuckling and anklets sounds of a woman, he opened his eyes and saw very beautiful woman emerging from the near the shrine.

shraddha_kapoor_thumkeshwari.png

She had a bright smile, her face was covered with the gold make-up and she was wearing a sexy red saree. He was mesmerized with her beauty, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. She came closer to him and started to undress him. He stammered, trying to hide his arousal and questioned "Who are you?" . She laughed and continued undressing him. “I’m Kameshwari Yakshini”, she said with a smile. He had never seen such a beautiful woman and couldn’t hold himself back. Within a flash of a second her clothes went missing and there the whole epitome of beauty was standing nude in front of him. He couldn't able to control and started to smooch her, caressing her tits and ass.

IMG-20240131-010624-844-2.jpg

YY9cWa.jpg

Her breasts were surprisingly soft, he couldn’t keep himself from nibbling her nipples. They started to kiss passionately, her mouth so sweet that he tasted honey. She rubbed his throbbing cock with her hand and started to stroke him. He started to finger her pussy. “Don’t be afraid to take things further, I’m not a mortal”, she said.

25-FB5753-9229-4-CFC-B2-A9-DDF8-EA489971.jpg

He was shocked, he didn’t expect to hear that. She pushed him down onto the ground and straddled him. She grabbed his face and placed it near her dripping pussy, he started lick her clit and finger her while she was grinding on his tongue. She felt really good and he started to lick her faster and harder, as she was moaning with pleasure.

619-A297-D-19-BA-4-BCF-9-FC4-D6-BAB1123-B102927ee7846356248.jpg

“Oh yes, go harder!” she moaned in pleasure. He licked her clit so hard that his tongue started to swirl around it. Her pussy started to tighten and he could feel how much pleasure she was feeling. He continued to lick her, until her moans got really loud and she said " I am going to cum." He started to lick her pussy faster, and she came while moaning “Ohh I’m cumming!”.

9bysz.jpg

She came with her juices pouring all over his face. He laid back on the ground and she started to kiss him from head to his penis, when she reached near his dick she started to tease him with her tounge. "I’m not done yet” she said.

j5964Z.jpg

She started to lick his dick and kiss his balls while stroking him, and took his shaft into her mouth and twirled her tounge around the head of his cock. She started to pump him faster and faster, her tongue swirling around his cock. Her rhythm was really fast now and he could feel that she is going to make him explode. “Give me your seed” she said as she was sucking him like a lollipop.

Shraddha-36757353735757.jpg

He tried to restrain himself from cumming as he wanted to continue this pleasure. She started to suck him harder and the magic powers made it impossible for him to delay his cumming. He held her hair with both hands and came into her mouth filling it with his semen. She swallowed all his cum in one go, and he watched her do it with a smile. She sat down beside him and kissed him while looking into his eyes. "Now get ready to please me more and started to stroke his limp dick."

RWP1q.jpg

When she was satisfied with the state of his dick, she took her hand off his cock. She stroked his cock while slowly lowering her pussy onto his cock. He let out a moan. She was so tight that it felt like he was penetrating virgin pussy. She started to ride him, her tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her movements. “Take me harder, ohh yes” she screamed. He grabbed her slender hips and thrust into her, enjoying the sight of her tits swinging in his face. She started to moan really loudly. He pushed her down onto her back and started to fuck her, he was really horny after he came before.

MCv1q.jpg

She started to cum as he kept his strokes steady and pumped her tight pussy until she came all over his dick with a shriek of pleasure. After she climaxed she held him close to breast and they continued to fuck her in missionary position. She had the most beautiful tits he had ever seen, he was smitten with her. He continued thrusting into her and they started to kiss. After some time, he asked her change into piledriver position and continue to fuck her.

“Ohh yes, do me like that” she screamed. He fucked her like that for 6 minutes and then again changed the position to doggy style. Her round and firm ass was smacking at the base of the dick as he started to pound her vigorously. She started to moan uncontrollably. He grabbed her by the hips and rammed his cock into her over and over again.

shraddha-milf-fuck-trial-final.jpg

“Fuck me harder, oh fuck yes!” she screamed. He could feel that she was close to cumming again. He started to thrust into her harder, she screamed really loudly as she came around his cock. She felt so good that he could barely hold back his own orgasm from exploding straight into her pussy. He said " I'am cumming " and exploded in her pussy. “Cum with me baby, fill my pussy please!” she moaned. She squealed in pleasure as his cock pulsed inside her. He collapsed next to her panting and she started to rub his cock while kissing him. She took out the cum from her pussy and started to suck her fingers slowly and swallowed it greedily. " As you satisfied my need, I will grant you a wish so, choose wisely." she said.

Remini20211027151121987.jpg

After thinking for a while he said" I want the power to make any woman I want to pleasure me." “The deal is done, now I’ll give you a magical bracelet, any time you feel like fucking any woman, wear it and the power will be yours.”
She gave him a bracelet, and said that "I am giving it to you on some conditions,
1. I need a virgin girl to be fucked in a gangbang in front of this place for new moon day every year.
2. She will have to be of fertile age.
3. And whenever you fuck any woman of your desire you need to ejaculate inside her and that also 5 times in a session. You should stop your if the woman says so.
4. Only you or your heirs can use this bracelet, if others get their hands on it they will able to fuck only once and will die there after.
"Come now the night is still young" as she placed her hand his cock and started to stroke it. He couldn’t resist her charm and agreed to it. And they fucked again in various positions for the whole night, she sucked him off 3 times more until he couldn't come more. He fainted, and woke up only after the sun has rose into the sky.

IMG.jpg
9c3629816debd26d215abc5fbd6e8893.jpg
Shraddha-Kapoor-11.png

Nice Story of Shraddha Kapoor

Chapter 3 : Origins of Yakshinpur - Part 1

Priyanka shocked on feeling a hand tap on her shoulders tried to turn back and shout, but her mouth was sealed close by another hand as she was dragged away from the spot she hid and away from where the ritual was taking place. In the dim light of the night, she was able to see a man with a robust build, weathered skin, and strong, calloused hands that bear witness to a life of hard work in the fields. His attire reflects practicality, often consisting of traditional clothing suited for the demands of rural life.

priyanka-arul-mohan-expressions-v0-tubr7z6czfpa1.jpg

In terms of demeanor, he carries himself with a quiet confidence, reflecting the strength that comes from years of manual labor and a close connection to nature. His strength is not just physical but extends to a mental and emotional fortitude, forged through the challenges of agrarian life.

Priyanka asked “who are you?”. The man replied that his name was Bala and she’s lucky to be found by him rather than other villagers and in turn asked what she is doing in such secluded area at this time of the night, she seems to be outsider to the village. Priyanka in fright continued to reply that she was friend of Rashmika and had come here for spending the vacation, out of curiosity she followed Ananya to the ritual spot.

images

Bala said to follow him back to the village and upon reaching his home he assured Priyanka that he wouldn’t harm her and requested her to sleep the rest of the night here. Priyanka didn’t trust him and said she’s fine and would like to go back to Rashmika’s home, but when she stepped out of the home, she saw Ananya coming back into the village along with the remaining men. Her brain suggested that it’s better to spend the night here rather than being caught by them.

e8aaf5543ec04f0bb30d8bdf0f04c1d0.jpg

She rushed back into the home and said “I accept your request to stay here but I need answers.” Bala said “Okay, I am glad to clear your queries.” She started “How come you are not superstitious like the other villagers? And what was happening over there and who was the woman that came back from the statue?” Bala asked her to slowdown and replied that he had worked in Chennai for the past few years and had developed rational mind and doesn’t believe in this kind of things. “The woman you saw there was Nayanthara the current village head, her family members have been the village head for many centuries and the ritual you saw was performed to appease the goddess “Kameshwari Yakshini ” hence why the village was name after her.”

vBaFp.jpg

Priyanka requested Bala to elaborate about the connection between Nayanthara and the ritual. Bala said “It’s a long story, let me explain it as I heard it from my elders”. He started “Many centuries ago, this place was a dense forest, towering trees with thick canopies form a natural cathedral, allowing only dappled sunlight to filter through, casting enchanting patterns on the forest floor. The air is heavy with the rich, earthy scent of damp soil, moss, and the sweet fragrance of exotic blossoms.

A pristine stream meandering through the heart of the forest. The clear water flows over smooth rocks, creating miniature waterfalls that add to the serene ambiance. Nestled beside the stream, a small dilapidated shrine was present.

One fine day a young merchant was travelling through the forest, as sun was setting, he neared the shed and decided to rest there. After setting up the camp for the night the man ate dinner and started to doze off. Suddenly, he heard the chuckling and anklets sounds of a woman, he opened his eyes and saw very beautiful woman emerging from the near the shrine.

shraddha_kapoor_thumkeshwari.png

She had a bright smile, her face was covered with the gold make-up and she was wearing a sexy red saree. He was mesmerized with her beauty, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. She came closer to him and started to undress him. He stammered, trying to hide his arousal and questioned "Who are you?" . She laughed and continued undressing him. “I’m Kameshwari Yakshini”, she said with a smile. He had never seen such a beautiful woman and couldn’t hold himself back. Within a flash of a second her clothes went missing and there the whole epitome of beauty was standing nude in front of him. He couldn't able to control and started to smooch her, caressing her tits and ass.

IMG-20240131-010624-844-2.jpg

YY9cWa.jpg

Her breasts were surprisingly soft, he couldn’t keep himself from nibbling her nipples. They started to kiss passionately, her mouth so sweet that he tasted honey. She rubbed his throbbing cock with her hand and started to stroke him. He started to finger her pussy. “Don’t be afraid to take things further, I’m not a mortal”, she said.

25-FB5753-9229-4-CFC-B2-A9-DDF8-EA489971.jpg

He was shocked, he didn’t expect to hear that. She pushed him down onto the ground and straddled him. She grabbed his face and placed it near her dripping pussy, he started lick her clit and finger her while she was grinding on his tongue. She felt really good and he started to lick her faster and harder, as she was moaning with pleasure.

619-A297-D-19-BA-4-BCF-9-FC4-D6-BAB1123-B102927ee7846356248.jpg

“Oh yes, go harder!” she moaned in pleasure. He licked her clit so hard that his tongue started to swirl around it. Her pussy started to tighten and he could feel how much pleasure she was feeling. He continued to lick her, until her moans got really loud and she said " I am going to cum." He started to lick her pussy faster, and she came while moaning “Ohh I’m cumming!”.

9bysz.jpg

She came with her juices pouring all over his face. He laid back on the ground and she started to kiss him from head to his penis, when she reached near his dick she started to tease him with her tounge. "I’m not done yet” she said.

j5964Z.jpg

She started to lick his dick and kiss his balls while stroking him, and took his shaft into her mouth and twirled her tounge around the head of his cock. She started to pump him faster and faster, her tongue swirling around his cock. Her rhythm was really fast now and he could feel that she is going to make him explode. “Give me your seed” she said as she was sucking him like a lollipop.

Shraddha-36757353735757.jpg

He tried to restrain himself from cumming as he wanted to continue this pleasure. She started to suck him harder and the magic powers made it impossible for him to delay his cumming. He held her hair with both hands and came into her mouth filling it with his semen. She swallowed all his cum in one go, and he watched her do it with a smile. She sat down beside him and kissed him while looking into his eyes. "Now get ready to please me more and started to stroke his limp dick."

RWP1q.jpg

When she was satisfied with the state of his dick, she took her hand off his cock. She stroked his cock while slowly lowering her pussy onto his cock. He let out a moan. She was so tight that it felt like he was penetrating virgin pussy. She started to ride him, her tits bouncing up and down in rhythm with her movements. “Take me harder, ohh yes” she screamed. He grabbed her slender hips and thrust into her, enjoying the sight of her tits swinging in his face. She started to moan really loudly. He pushed her down onto her back and started to fuck her, he was really horny after he came before.

MCv1q.jpg

She started to cum as he kept his strokes steady and pumped her tight pussy until she came all over his dick with a shriek of pleasure. After she climaxed she held him close to breast and they continued to fuck her in missionary position. She had the most beautiful tits he had ever seen, he was smitten with her. He continued thrusting into her and they started to kiss. After some time, he asked her change into piledriver position and continue to fuck her.

“Ohh yes, do me like that” she screamed. He fucked her like that for 6 minutes and then again changed the position to doggy style. Her round and firm ass was smacking at the base of the dick as he started to pound her vigorously. She started to moan uncontrollably. He grabbed her by the hips and rammed his cock into her over and over again.

shraddha-milf-fuck-trial-final.jpg

“Fuck me harder, oh fuck yes!” she screamed. He could feel that she was close to cumming again. He started to thrust into her harder, she screamed really loudly as she came around his cock. She felt so good that he could barely hold back his own orgasm from exploding straight into her pussy. He said " I'am cumming " and exploded in her pussy. “Cum with me baby, fill my pussy please!” she moaned. She squealed in pleasure as his cock pulsed inside her. He collapsed next to her panting and she started to rub his cock while kissing him. She took out the cum from her pussy and started to suck her fingers slowly and swallowed it greedily. " As you satisfied my need, I will grant you a wish so, choose wisely." she said.

Remini20211027151121987.jpg

After thinking for a while he said" I want the power to make any woman I want to pleasure me." “The deal is done, now I’ll give you a magical bracelet, any time you feel like fucking any woman, wear it and the power will be yours.”
She gave him a bracelet, and said that "I am giving it to you on some conditions,
1. I need a virgin girl to be fucked in a gangbang in front of this place for new moon day every year.
2. She will have to be of fertile age.
3. And whenever you fuck any woman of your desire you need to ejaculate inside her and that also 5 times in a session. You should stop your if the woman says so.
4. Only you or your heirs can use this bracelet, if others get their hands on it they will able to fuck only once and will die there after.
"Come now the night is still young" as she placed her hand his cock and started to stroke it. He couldn’t resist her charm and agreed to it. And they fucked again in various positions for the whole night, she sucked him off 3 times more until he couldn't come more. He fainted, and woke up only after the sun has rose into the sky.

IMG.jpg
9c3629816debd26d215abc5fbd6e8893.jpg
Shraddha-Kapoor-11.png
Nice update 😍

Sneak Peek

She found a mirror, and started to undress, she saw what a beautiful woman she was. As she reached in the innerwear of her saree and looked at herself in the mirror, she suddenly felt aroused and grabbed her breasts with both hands as she started to touch herself.
It was when she heard a gasp from the store. She realized that the merchant was there and had watched her undressing and masturbating. The merchant's bracelet started to vibrate and she got more aroused, willingly she started to mastrubate harder and decided put on a show for him. "Ohh if I had known that you were gonna watch me, I would have given you a better view" she thought.
**************************************************************************************************************

Kindly suggest which actress to portray as Persian Courtesan. My thought is
Dimple Hayathi

actress-dimple-hayathi-jigarthanda-remake-telugu-movie-gaddhalakonda-ganesh-seductive-expressions-boobs-navel-show.jpg

Reply with your suggested Actress with sexy pics that might the character. the most upvoted actress will be featured as the Persian Courtesan

Sneak Peek

She found a mirror, and started to undress, she saw what a beautiful woman she was. As she reached in the innerwear of her saree and looked at herself in the mirror, she suddenly felt aroused and grabbed her breasts with both hands as she started to touch herself.
It was when she heard a gasp from the store. She realized that the merchant was there and had watched her undressing and masturbating. The merchant's bracelet started to vibrate and she got more aroused, willingly she started to mastrubate harder and decided put on a show for him. "Ohh if I had known that you were gonna watch me, I would have given you a better view" she thought.
**************************************************************************************************************

Kindly suggest which actress to portray as Persian Courtesan. My thought is
Dimple Hayathi

actress-dimple-hayathi-jigarthanda-remake-telugu-movie-gaddhalakonda-ganesh-seductive-expressions-boobs-navel-show.jpg

Reply with your suggested Actress with sexy pics that might the character. the most upvoted actress will be featured as the Persian Courtesan
Continue with dimple hayathi

Chapter 3 : Origins of Yakshinpur - Part 2
Confused he started his journey and reached his hometown Kalpi, and started to go about his routine works, few days went past and one fine day a royal convoy carrying the Persian courtesan of the king, halted near his shop. A dusky skinned beauty wearing revealing yet top class outfit that matches a king's courtesan came out of the cart.

A courtesan whose beauty is as captivating as her haughtiness is disdainful. She moves with a regal grace, her every step echoing the confidence born of years spent ensnaring the hearts of noblemen and kings alike. Her beauty is a weapon, sharp and intoxicating, with features sculpted by the hands of the divine. Dark, almond-shaped eyes, pools of molten gold, glint with a smug awareness of her own allure, framed by thick lashes that flutter with practiced coquetry. Her lips, painted the color of ripe pomegranates, curve into a smirk that speaks volumes of her self-assuredness. Adorned in silks that cling to her voluptuous curves, she exudes an aura of opulence and extravagance, her garments chosen not for modesty but to showcase her wealth and status. Jewels adorn every inch of her person, from the glittering tiara perched atop her lustrous mane of midnight-black hair to the delicate anklets that chime with each step she takes.
89497302.cms

Dimple-hayathi-khiladi-telugu-movie-1-hot-hd-caps-thumb.jpg

But beneath the surface beauty lies a heart as cold and selfish as the winter winds that sweep across the desert sands. She cares not for the desires or needs of others, viewing them as mere pawns to be manipulated for her own gain. Her arrogance knows no bounds, for she believes herself to be above all others, a queen among commoners.
Yet, for all her flaws, men still flock to her side, unable to resist the siren call of her beauty and charm. They shower her with gifts and praise, hoping to win even a fleeting moment of her attention. But she remains aloof, a distant star in the night sky, forever out of reach to all but the most determined suitor.

As she enters the saree shop, the air seems to hum with anticipation, for even the merchant recognize the allure of this exotic beauty. But instead of humility or curiosity, she carries herself with a disdainful air, her gaze sweeping over the wares with barely concealed contempt. Spotting a beggar huddled in a corner, his tattered clothes a stark contrast to her own finery, she sneers in disgust. "How dare you pollute this establishment with your filth?" she spits, her voice dripping with disdain. "Begone, you wretch, before you tarnish my presence with your foul stench." The beggar, cowering before her wrath, can only lower his gaze in shame, his meager existence no match for her cruel words. But she pays him no heed, for in her eyes, he is nothing but a lowly insect to be crushed beneath her heel.

maxresdefault.jpg

“Good evening, how may I help you?” the merchant said. “I would like to see those beautiful sarees in the display” she replied in parsi, her maid translated it into local dialect. He asked what was her name and the Persian woman replied as Dimple Hayathi.

He gestured her towards the display and she headed inside. She looked at the displays and said " I would like to try that one " as she pointed towards a red-orange saree with flowery designs. The merchant helped her try it on and it fit her perfectly. She liked it and wanted to buy it. He helped her pick out some gold earrings to match the outfit, then took her to the cashier, she paid for the items and left the store. He thought to himself that he would never miss a chance to fuck her, suddenly he remembered Yakshini's bracelet. He wore it and wished that he like to fuck Dimple, but nothing happened. He got more confused and went about his job.

dimple-hayathi-1.jpg

After she left the store and went towards the royal palace. She entered the palace and started to woo the king, him being a horny old man was easy prey for her pussy, she fucked him and he gave her money as a gift. She reached her chamber and waited for the guards to leave before she started to undress herself and looked at the mirror. "Ohh I look so good in that saree." Then somehow her thoughts revived about the merchant who watched her as she left the store, arouse her. Unbeknownst to her, she grabbed her saree and started to masturbate thinking about him, then she heard a knock at the door.

dy-129866xct.jpg

dimple-hayathi.jpg

dimple-Hayathi.jpg

f9YJz.jpg

DIMPLE-HAYATHI-4.jpg

"Come in." she said

It was her favourite maid, Pooja Hegde,her whereabouts shrouded in mystery. Dimple told her to give the merchant some money as a token of appreciation for helping her with the dress. Her maid went back to the merchant's store and gave him some money.

The next day he was greeted by his customers and other people who visited the store and he did his work as usual. After an hour, a familiar face, Dimple Hayathi, walked in. He was shocked to see her and his heart skipped a beat. He greeted her and asked what she needed. She said " I want to buy a red coloured saree".

"I didn't have any at the store, but I can get one for you from another merchant" he said. He called a cart driver and asked him to get a saree for the courtesan and wait for her out side the store. She said that she would wait inside until the driver came with it, she looked around the store while he was away.

dimple-hayathi.jpg

Picsart-23-08-15-05-28-19-452.jpg
Photo-1690624352765.jpg

The man was in awe of her stunning body, her breasts were perky and her nipples were so erect, and the fact that she was masturbating for him got him really hard. He took out his cock and started to stroke it. She noticed that he was getting harder and decided to go further. She spread her legs apart and put on a show for him. The merchant couldn't believe his eyes, she started to touch herself as she stood in front of him. "I know you liked my nipples before, but I think you will enjoy this more." She said as she started to lick her fingers. As she did so, the merchant got really hard and started to stroke himself even harder.

She felt how wet she was, and she could smell the arousal from her own pussy. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck herself while watching him stroking his cock. "Do you like that?" she gestured him. He nodded his head in approval, as he saw how much pleasure she was giving herself. He could barely hold back his load. Dimple continued to masturbate and soon she came with a loud moan. The sight of her cumming was too much for the merchant, and he blew his entire load all over her, it landed on her back and some on her expensive gold saree, she was shocked.

dimple-hayathi.jpg

"Fuck" she said as she saw the liquid hit her. "I'm sorry" he said. "You can’t possibly be sorry, I am not able to stop myself from cumming from when I saw you" she said, with a smile. "Now focus to shoot the cum on my face" she said in parsi and kneeled down beside his limp dick. She opened her mouth wide as he put his cock in between her teeth and then started to blow him hard. She kissed near the head of his cock and started to suck the tip. After a few moments, she pulled back, leaving some precum on her face. The merchant was at loss of words. He pinched himself to check if it was a dream ?

dimple-hayathi.jpg

"It is not, and I'm here to make you feel the pleasure of having a royal courtesan's mouth on your shaft. Now don't waste your precious cum" she said. She got back to sucking his cock again, until she felt that he was ready to explode. She wrapped her lips around his shaft and started to jerk him off, while sucking his balls. He could barely hold back his load. She took his dick out of her mouth and started to slap his dick on her face and sucked it again. She started to jerk him off really fast and he couldn't hold much longer.

He came hard on her face and she swallowed most of it, the rest of it was on her lips. She stood up and started to lick her lips, as she was doing so, she pushed his face down near her dripping wet pussy and made him lick it. He didn't need any more convincing, he started to eat her pussy while she was moaning in pleasure. As he stuck his tongue into her pussy, she started to moan really loud and came with his tongue in her pussy. He licked all her juices out and stood up, she kissed him on his lips while grabbing his dick.

SIRo2.jpg

"I am going to show you a real pleasure" she said as she kneeled guided his dick near her pussy opening. She started to ride him, and he watched her tits bouncing up and down, they looked so perfect, she moaned really loudly as she started to ride him. Her pussy tightened around his cock, and she came with her juices dripping all over his dick. The merchant couldn't hold back any longer and came in her tight pussy. They were breathing heavily, the bracelet vibrated again, the merchant understood that he had cummed only 3 times and have to cum 2 more times. He asked her "Are you ready to enter Kama's palace?".

dimple-hayathi.jpg

dimple-hayathi.jpg

dimple-2.jpg

She smiled and said "yes" and continued to ride him. After she was satisfied, she got up off his cock and got into a 69 position. She sucked his cock while he fingered her pussy, then she came again as he kept his strokes steady. She pushed him down onto the ground and started to fuck him in cowgirl, her pussy was so tight that it felt like he was penetrating virgin pussy. She moaned louder as he thrust into her over and over again. She squealed in pleasure as he came inside her pussy. She went one more round and then they both collapsed, exhausted. She took out his cum from her pussy and swallowed it greedily. Suddenly they heard the cart driver return and quickly put on their clothes. The saree requested by Dimple has arrived. She paid the merchant handsomely.

"Thank you merchant, you are the best, I need your help to buy a saree for my maid Pooja. Maybe she's lucky enough to get your service" she said, as she winked at him. She waved goodbye and left the shop. The merchant felt a great sense of satisfaction after having sex with one of king's favorite courtesan, he went about his work happily. Thought that he forgot to charge Dimple's wish and didn’t know when she will come back for another round.

desktop-wallpaper-celebrity-pics-pooja-hegde-hot-navel-in-elluvachi-godaramma-pooja-hegde-navel-thumbnail.jpg
Sexy-Looks-Pooja-Hedge-6.jpg

Many days later, Dimple's maid, Pooja, came to the store and he recognized her as of royal lineage by her face. She asked him for a saree and he helped her buy one. "I want you to make Dimple as your sex slave" were the words she whispered in his ear as she was leaving. "Who is she? Why such a beauty, overflowing with royal looks working as maid? Why did she ask him to make Dimple his sex slave?" . These questions kept ringing in the ears of the merchant.

Back