• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

"You like a little feet action?" Deepika asked while stroking Ajay 's cock beside her face. "You want me to stroke it for you?" I took my hands off her feet and she started to work her soles up and down my cock, going slow, squeezing my cock hard, forcing my pre-cum up my member and spreading it around my big cock head with her big toe.

I grabbed her feet again, holding the soles together, tightly with my cock sandwiched in between them, the balls of her feet pressed tightly against the sides of my dick.

"Come on Harsha!" Deepika said seductively. "Fuck my feet! Fuck them real good!" I started to thrust back and fourth really fast, working my shaft along the balls off her feet as fast as I could. Deepika started to suck Ajay 's cock, keeping up with the pace of my strokes in between her feet.

I started to go so fast that my feet slipped out from in between her feet. I quickly pushed her legs up and pushed my cock back into her cunt.

"Ahhh!" Deepika moaned out loud with Ajay 's cock in her mouth. She took Ajay 's cock out of her mouth and looking down at me. She started to work her hips up and down, meeting my thrusts. Slamming her body down my pole, every time I thrust into her, getting louder and louder with every thrust. I looked down at my cock going into her pussy.

"Shit! Fuck me Harsha! That's it! Keep working it in and out. Faster baby!" She pouted. "Fuck me faster!" I did as she said and she started to moan louder. Deepika leaned back on her fore arms and pushed herself up.

Once she had pushed herself up enough, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her hands clasped together at the back of my neck, so that we were both sitting up, me on my knees and Deepika on my lap, with her legs going behind me.

"Oh! Your dick feels so big in my tight cunt!" She moaned into my ear, gently caressing my ear lobe with her luscious lips. She bought herself up close to me, her huge breasts pressed against the top of my chest.

She started to kiss me on my forehead, pressing her lips against my skin as I carried on thrusting up into her, she was using her feet behind me as leverage to push herself up and down my cock. I rested my chin on the top of her tits.

"I'm gonna cum!" She moaned , hugging my head, pushing my face down in between her tits. Her body started to convulse and shake hard, as she rocked up and down quite violently. "AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!"

Deepika screamed into my ears as her orgasm hit her hard. She was whimpering and moaning and she fell over on to the bed, landing on her back. Her hips bucked, pulling her sensitive pussy off my meat. I could see her pussy lips quiver as her orgasm started to subside.

"My turn!" Ajay said getting up and I moved out the way, going to where he was sitting, pretty much swapping places. "Get on your knees bitch!" Ajay verbally assaulted her and from the smile on her face it seemed like she enjoyed it.

Probably something that they've worked on. She got on to all fours and started to shake her ass in front of his crotch. She pushed her ass back, pinning Ajay 's cock against his stomach. His dick was in between her butt crack and she worked her butt up and down, masturbating him with her ass cheeks.

Ajay pushed her ass forward and pressed his cock head against her pussy and pushed it in forward, with a hard thrust, his groin slapping against her butt real loud, sending her forward.

He slowly pulled back and thrust into her hard, making her go forward again. He did this repeatedly and had her already begging for him to fuck her faster, but he carried on, going slow and thrusting hard, making her scream every time he thrust forward.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh!" Deepika moaned, looking into my eyes. She was leaning on her forearms, but one thing I did know, I wanted her mouth on my cock again.

I lowered her head down on to my erect pole, forcing her head down. Ajay stopped thrusting into Deepika hard, so that she could suck me off while he did her doggy style.

I could feel the back of her throat and as I pushed her head down some more, I could feel her throat open up as her throat slowly went down my meat as she started to deep throat me. I moved her blonde hair to one side so I could watch her beautiful face as she worked her lips up and down my shaft.

I let go off her head and she started to work her mouth up and down my cock at her own pace, taking in however much she could without being forced, using her hands as well as her mouth.

She looked up at me keeping her blue eyes locked on mine. I didn't notice it before but she had a beauty spot just above her right eye brow. It was light enough to be missed, probably why I haven't noticed it before.

Ajay started to thrust into her a little faster. Deepika started to lift her ass up into the air, and thrusting back against Ajay. She stopped sucking my dick and allowed Ajay 's thrusts to work her mouth down my meat and her thrusts back against him, to work her mouth up my cock.

Deepika 's lips felt so good around my shaft, if she carried on like this I knew I'd cum sooner than I'd want. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, got off the bed and stood beside it.

My dick was so hard that it hurt. I took my focus away from the action and looked around to see if I could see any of those hidden cameras that Ajay had set around the room.

He said there was eight but I could only see five, the other three were hidden quite well. I was thinking of what I could do to make the tape better.

"SHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!" I heard Deepika scream, interrupting my thoughts. She was now shrieking loud like a wild animal.

"Fuck!" Ajay moaned as he pulled out of her and lay on the bed beside her. Deepika still stayed on all fours, her face pressed against the bed, still moaning. I got back on the bed, on my knees taking position behind her.

I rubbed my dick up and down her wet pussy, getting my cock wet with her cum. I pressed the head against her moist opening and slowly pushed my hips forward.

"Ahhhh!" Deepika moaned rocking forward, trying to stop me from entering her cunt. I could feel her pussy lips trembling around my cock head. Deepika leaned forward, going flat on to her front, pulling herself off my cock.

I straddled her, kneeling on the back of her thighs. I spread her round ass cheeks apart. I pressed my cock down her butt crack, her cum dripping off my cock and in between her butt crack, on her ass hole.

I pressed down her butt crack, looking for the opening to her vagina. I pressed the cock head against it and couldn't believe that her pussy was still twitching. That's when I got an idea.

"Seeing as though your pussy is still so sensitive..." I said holding her butt cheeks apart with one hand. I rubbed my wet cock head against her tight, puckered ass hole. "I guess this hole will have to do." I said forcing my cock head past her tight sphincter.

"FUCK!" Deepika screamed as my cock head penetrated her tight ass hole. I placed one hand on each butt cheek, as I squeezed them. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and started to push my hips forward, forcing my dick further and further into her rectum. Deepika was moaning quite loud, from a mixture of pain and slight pleasure.

"Oh GOD!" Deepika moaned as I slowly dragged my hard on out and slowly eased it back in, I repeated this, keeping at the same slow pace, letting her ass hole get use to the thickness of my cock. I still had my hands on her butt cheeks.

I carried on at this excruciatingly slow pace, my cock ached every time I forced my cock deep into her rear. I had to go faster, so I started to increase the pace, each thrust faster than the last, until I was going at a steady pace.

Deepika started to flex her sphincter, making it even tighter. She had become accustomed to me girth and started to enjoy herself a lot more now. She looked back at me giving me flirty, seductive looks.

I was starting to build up a sweat and decided to lay flat on my stomach on top off her to try and save some energy so I could carry on going on for longer. I started to kiss the back of her neck. I kissed her on her shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started to thrust into her as fast as I could.

Deepika was whimpering and screaming really loud. I looked at her face to see what her fuck face looked like and it looked as though she knew there was cameras on and was pouting for the camera. Her lips looked so beautiful that I couldn't resist and I started to suck on her bottom lip. She just opened her mouth and let me suck them and took the anal assault.

I knew she wasn't going to cum from getting fucked up the ass, no matter how much she might be enjoying it, but I knew that I was starting to get that feeling that if I keep drilling into her that I would cum, so I stopped, pushed myself up and slowly dragged my member out of her ass hole.

"Let me taste that cock!" Deepika said, rolling onto her back and sitting up.

"An Ass to mouth? Shit I gotta see this!" Ajay said sitting up beside her. Deepika gave a little laugh.

"OK!" She said with a big smile. She held my cock in front of her face, looked at me and then looked at Ajay.

"You guys ready?" She asked opening her mouth and moving her head forward, not waiting for us to reply. My cock head touched her tongue and she licked up my pee hole.

"Mmm..." She moaned as she closed her mouth and looked like she was savouring the taste. She opened her mouth again, wide and put my cock head into her mouth, without my cock head touching anything. She gave another little laugh as she slowly closed her mouth, wrapping those big lips around my shaft.

"Mmm..." She moaned again, closing her blue eyes as she slowly started to move her head forward taking more of my meat into her mouth. She started to move her head back and fourth working her lips up and down my shaft. Ajay started to rub Deepika 's ass, trying to work his fingers in between her legs and probably into her moist cunt.

"Looks like someone's wants to get back into the action!" Deepika said taking my cock out of her mouth, smiling at Ajay while pressing my cock on the side of her face. She started to stroke Ajay 's cock with her other hand. "You want me to ride it baby?" She asked.

"Yeah." Ajay replied, grabbing her by the hips, making Deepika let out a loud yelp and pulling her on to his lap, while he lay back down on his back. She straddled him and held his cock in position while she slid her pussy down his pole.

"That feel good Ajay?" She moaned her question.

"Yeah! Just keep riding it!" He replied holding her hips. I sat back leaning against the foot board, opting to watch them go at it and give my cock a couple of minutes rest before I took another shot at her. Deepika was riding him as fast as she could, moaning while Ajay just lay back and let her do all the work.

"Turn around." Ajay said.

"What's that Ajay?" Deepika asked.

"I want to see your beautiful face while you ride me." He said. Deepika stopped riding him, and leaned back, lifting her feet into the air. She then locked eyes on me, as she slowly put her feet together, knowing that I found her feet sexy.

She arched her feet and posed with them for a second, smiled at me and the spun around on Ajay cock, causing him to moan out loud from having her pussy twist around on his cock.

Deepika had managed to turn herself around without pulling herself off his cock and started to ride him at the pace she was going at before he asked her to turn around.

Ajay reached up, groping her tits, one in each hand while she rode him. Deepika twisted her upper body slightly to get me into her view and looked right into my eyes.

Last edited:
"Harsha?" She called out to me. "You like watching me ride a big cock?" She asked. "Watching me work my tight cunt up and down his shaft?" She continued not letting me answer. She tried to look down at his cock. She put her feet together, only her big toes touching and rubbing Ajay 's ball sack.

"You like watching me play with his balls with my toes while I ride him?" She asked with an unbelievably sexy tone and gave me seductive looks.

What she was doing was working, she was turning me on and making me want to fuck her again. I got up to my knees and made my way to her. She was now riding Ajay really fast and ended up pulling herself right off his cock.

I pushed her forward and quickly pushed my cock into her pussy and went into the fast pace that she was going at while she rode Ajay.

"Yeah! Fuck me! That feels sooo good!" She moaned, thrusting her ass back fourth, keeping up with my thrusts at first until she started going faster than me and she ended up puling herself off my cock.

Deepika held Ajay 's cock and pushed her pussy down his shaft, still going at the fast pace. I wasn't really ready to hand her pussy over to Ajay but she just put his cock in her.

I decided that I still wanted to carry on going so I pushed Deepika forward by her back. Ajay wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands at the back of her head, pulling her closer to him.

I spread her butt cheeks apart to reveal her ass hole. It looked a little red from the assault it endured from me earlier on. Her ass hole glistened with traces of her cum that had made it's way down and into her ass crack when she was flat on her back.

I rubbed my wet cock against her puckered ass hole and pushed the cock head in. "ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Deepika screamed as I pushed my shaft into her rear.

As I pulled back, Ajay pushed his hips forward, getting his cock deep into her cunt. I thrust forward, working more of my cock in to Deepika 's anal passage as Ajay pulled back this time. Me and Ajay instantly worked in to a rhythm, when one of us pulled back the other would thrust forward and vice versa.

"Shit! Argh!" Deepika moaned, sobbing at first from having both holes filled at the same time. She took a little longer to get use to having a dick in her ass and pussy at the same time.

Maybe we should've started off a little slower, but Deepika had built it up to this pace and we just continued until she started to get into it. It took a while but when she did get into it, she started to thrust her hips back and fourth and with me and Ajay going at the rhythm that we were, when ever she thrust her hips forward and one of us pulled back, we'd nearly leave the warmth of one of her orifices.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck my ass and cunt!" Deepika pouted, gritting her teeth as she went as fast as she could. She nearly thrust her ass off my cock, so I just thrust forward and then just let her work her ass back and fourth on my shaft. Ajay carried on working in and out of her and once he realised that I stopped he stopped too letting Deepika do all the work.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm..." She screamed as she orgasmed once again, probably more from having a dick in her pussy than being ass fucked. This time she just carried on going, not stopping. I could feel her cum splash onto my balls when she pushed back.

"Letting me do all the work huh?" Deepika laughed once she realised what we were doing and she stopped once her orgasm subsided. She looked back at me and the side of her face looked like it had dry skin, from when she pressed my cock on the side of her face, she probably got my pre-cum on her cheek and it dried and looked white.

She worked her hips back and fourth a couple of times and stopped. It was her way of saying that it was out turn to do the work. It's not like we minded, we fell back into the rhythm quickly going as fast as before.

"You boys are quite the studs!" Deepika commented as we started to build up pace. "Fucking Deepika Padukone for this long and still not cumming even once." That's when it hit me, that we had fucked her this long without even cumming.

"So you want me to cum in your ass?" I asked.

"Yes!" Deepika yelled as our double pounding started to hit the right buttons again. "In my ass!" She moaned. "I want it up my ass!"

"You want two thick loads in your sexy pussy and ass?" Ajay asked, in a mocking sort of way, running his finger along her lips and cheeks, while I was pounding in to her really fast just trying to cum.

"Yes!" She screamed her answer after a moment of moaning from the double pleasure. Ajay instantly started to go faster, we were like two Jack rabbits, pounding Deepika as fast as we could.

"FUCK!" Deepika screamed. "Just cum! Nnnnnghhh!" She gritted her teeth, getting desperate for us to finish so we'd stop.

"SHIT!" Ajay yelled. I started to go as fast as I could knowing that was a sign that Ajay was about to cum.

"You gonna cum?" Deepika asked Ajay.

"Y...E...S!" Ajay moaned. I don't know if he was cumming or holding back. Deepika pushed herself up, so she wasn't flat on her front on top of Ajay, her back pressing against my front.

"Mmm...Yes! That's it! Fill my beautiful pussy and ass with your cum!" Deepika moaned as Ajay 's cock up her pussy as his cum shot up all over her vagina and womb, while I filled her fat full ass with my thick white milk. Pumping out load after load up her cunt and ass.

Once me and Ajay stopped shooting cum out and our cocks were starting to get flaccid.And Ajay and me got out of her two orifices. Deepika laughed.

"I haven't ever been fucked like that before and I've been fucked in every way you can think of!" She carried on laughing, sucking the tip of my cock, getting any cum that may be on my cock off and swallowing.

She did the same to Ajay 's cock and then got up. "Where's a camera when you need one?" She laughed, her face looked like a vision of beauty. Me and Ajay looked at each other almost laughing at her camera remark, knowing full well that there's eight cameras set up in here. She wiped some cum off her pussy and ass with her finger and put it in her mouth.

"Hmm.." She said as she savoured the taste and swallowed. She then licked her lips and did the same. "I can't decide who's cum taste's better!" She said turning around, looking back at us and shaking her ass.

That's when I noticed cum coming out of her butt crack and going half way up her back. Deepika noticed it too, I don't think she could see it, but she could feel it. She reached back, her hand at the top of the cum trail, her fingers followed it down into her butt crack and wiped it off from in between her butt cheeks.

"Now who's cum is this?" She smiled. It was obvious it was mine, it was cumming out of her ass and I was the last one to ass fuck her, actually, I was the only one who ass fucked her. I didn't even notice that I let a load out on her lower back. She put her fingers to her mouth, she smiled and looked at me.

"It taste's like it's yours Harsha!" She carried on walking forward and went into the room's bath room. I don't know if she could only tell that it was my cum from tasting it or if she figured it out like how I did and just said it tastes like mine to make herself seem like she was a cum taster. I got up and got my clothes and got dressed. Ajay lay flat on his back on the bed.

"Going already?" Deepika asked cumming out of the bath room with no traces of cum on her face. "I though you were going to hang around and have me suck you dick until you got hard enough to fuck me again."

"That sounds unbelievably tempting, but I got somewhere I have to be and I need to quickly jump into the shower first."

"Well.... See you later stud!" Deepika said, kissing me, working her tongue around my mouth. I was a bit weary of her sticking her tongue in my mouth, but she tasted minty, probably rinsed her mouth out with mint flavoured mouth wash. She turned around to Ajay.

"Looks like your dick gets my lips all to itself." She turned to me, raised her hand and wiggled her fingers. "Bye!" I left the room and headed to the front of the club and out the front door.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 5 : REGINA BIRTHDAY BLACKED

My name is Harsha. I got married when I was 26 and my wife was 22. Her name is Regina. Ours was an arranged marriage. As soon as I saw her I knew she was the one of my dreams. She was very pretty, cheerful, fun loving, and personable. We both liked each other and said yes. I was living in the United States even before marriage, so as soon as we got married I took her back to the US.

Let me describe how she looks. She has big beautiful eyes, 5' 6" tall, fair, has long legs and she is quite athletic. Let me get to the more interesting parts, her boobs were 34C when we were married, very perky and firm and she has big pink nipples. Regina had a very tight pink pussy (she was a virgin) which she either kept trimmed or had it waxed very smooth. She was quiet conservative in her dresses and her wardrobe consisted of saris and salwars before she got married but that was all about to change once she landed in US. She had a nice bubble butt and when she wears tight jeans I have seen many a guy ogling her butt.

She found a job right away in US and I told her that the norm is to wear western dresses to work. I took her shopping to refresh her wardrobe with western dresses. I bought her a few modest skirts and tops to begin with. She tried them on in the fitting rooms and I recommended the ones which showed of her shape well. Even in those modest dresses she looked really hot. She loved the way she looked in most of the dresses.

I also took her to couple of bars where the girls dressed boldly just to get her accustomed to the way people dressed and the way I wanted her to dress. She was a little shocked initially by the amount of cleavage the girls were displaying and how short the skirts were. Slowly I encouraged her to buy more revealing dresses and she had warmed up to it. She started dressing more boldly when we went out. I also noticed the attention she was getting from all the horny guys who couldn't speak to her eyes whenever we went to the clubs and I am pretty sure it must be the same story at work. She noticed the change and enjoyed the attention as well.

Sex was extraordinary at the beginning; we used to fuck everyday sometimes even more than once a day. Regina had an amazing appetite for sex. She wouldn't hesitate to try new things. We tried all positions and her favorite was doggy style. She said she got the deepest penetration in that position. I loved her tits and used to play with it a lot and amazingly her tits started growing and she was wearing 36D after six months of our marriage.

I had an average 6" cock which she thought was big. She was not a big fan of giving me a blow job although she loved her pussy being eaten. I loved eating her pink waxed pussy. She overflows with her juices, moans when I am eating her pussy. We even experimented with sex in public a few times in da parking lot and in parks etc. We watched porn movies occasionally and in one particular movie which was interracial in nature a well-built black guy was a romancing a big tit blonde when her hubby was away and Regina got the shock of her life when the blonde removed his belt and got his cock out.

"Oh my God, Harsha do guys really have penises this big" Regina asked.

"Yeah, I have seen some of the black guys in the gym locker room, and they are hung incredibly." I replied.

"Will that even fit into her, I think he is going to split her apart" she said looking amazed.

She was really glued to the TV, and incredibly the cock grew even bigger as the blonde started sucking on it. Regina's breathing pattern changed signaling she is getting hornier. I let her watch the scene and the black guy was fucking the poor blonde girl incredibly hard. The blonde gal was really enjoying it. Regina was crossing her legs back and forth. Eventually after a long fucking session the black guy came. He came thick ropes of semen all over her big tits.

I stopped the TV and stripped Regina and went straight for her pussy with my mouth. Her panties were soaked. I removed it and sucked on her panties and went to the source of those juices. Regina lifted her hips to give me more access. She was pushing my head deeper into her pussy and was moaning loudly.

I could not believe how wet she was. I was lapping up all the juices. I just moved to her clit and bit it gently and that's all it took, she came with such a force that she completely collapsed after her incredible orgasm. I was amazed at the speed with which she came.

"Somebody enjoyed the movie a lot," I teased. She only smiled back in response. We had the best fuck sessions that day.

We had a good community of Indian friends that we socialized with and we got invited to a lot of parties. When you have a pretty and hot wife you get invited to a lot of parties. She used to wear her Indian dresses to those parties. We also had a good number of friends from work. We sometimes invite them over for dinner.

I had an office party once in which the spouse was also invited. I asked Regina to dress really well as I wanted to show off my hot wife and how lucky I am. I had accompanied my friends at work to the bar and Regina drove over. I was pleasantly surprised how pretty and hot my wife looked. She was wearing a sleeveless tight top which showed of her 36D tits really well with a hint of cleavage and a knee length skirt. I introduced my wife to my colleagues and she started mingling well. Among my colleagues was a black guy named James who took particular interest in Regina.

He said to me "hey bud you didn't tell me you had such a pretty wife."

Regina blushed and said you are very kind. He has a very good sense of humor, single and probably around 30 years old. He is 6' 2", about 200 pounds and well-muscled and a gym freak. He was cracking Regina up and she couldn't stop laughing at his jokes. He would touch her hand every time he had something funny to say. Regina was little taken aback at the beginning but after a couple of vodka drinks she started relaxing and I noticed his hands were lingering a little longer.

Just when we were leaving he came up to me and said "you are so lucky to have such a beautiful wife." I agreed.

Regina blushed some more and she told him that she really enjoyed his company and James reached out to shake her hand again.

In the car I asked Regina if she enjoyed the party and she said she really had fun. I complimented her on how hot she looked and how James could not take his eyes off her. She just smiled. That night when we were in bed Regina wore a sheer nighty (that is an indication she wants sex) and I started french kissing her. She responded very passionately. I started fondling her beautiful tits through the silky material and she started moaning.

I continued to kiss her mouth and dropped both my hands and started massaging her tits. Her nipples were really hard. She was pushing more of her chest into my hands and I started mauling her tits. I bent down and started kissing her tit flesh while I continued to squeeze the other tit hard. She was moaning even louder. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it and it stiffened in my mouth. I touched her fuck box and she was soaking.

I stopped and asked her "what has got you going so much baby?" She pulled my head back to her heaving breasts but, I resisted.

I asked her again "did James get you going baby?"

This time she said "Yes and now get back to sucking my nipples." She has never talked during sex until now and her commanding tone came as a surprise. I started nibbling on her nipples.

I stopped once more and asked her "were you imagining how big his cock is?" Again she did not answer and moved my hand to her pussy. I pulled it back and asked her again.

She said "yes, I was wondering how big he was down there, Harsha how big do you think he is down there?" I honestly said "he is built like a truck he could be at least 10 inches."

My cock was rock hard she guided my cock to her soaking box getting into a cowboy position. She had her eyes closed and was riding my cock for all she was worth and I was squeezing her tits really hard. She started tensing and shrieked as she came. Regina has never come so soon and she kept cuming and cuming. She collapsed on me completely limp. I let her recover.

She got up and said "Harsha now I want you to fuck me really hard."

I spread her legs and was surprised how wet she was and started my sliding my cock inside her. I fucked her for a good 5 minutes but I could not last any longer and I came like a freight train and surprisingly she had another orgasm with me. We just collapsed in each other's arm and slept. This was the best sex session we have ever had.

For the next two months Regina never got to see James but James and I were becoming good friends mainly because James showed extra interest hanging out with me. I told Regina that I wanted to invite James home one night for dinner as he was single and was generally free. Regina said fine. I invited him the following Friday at 8pm and could not wait to have a hot fucking session after.

On Friday when I came back from work, Regina asked me what I wanted her to wear. I asked her to wear something sexy. She took a pretty long shower and when she came out she was a wearing a short white sleeveless summer dress. This dress showed a lot of cleavage and I thought this was kinda bold I noticed she had waxed her armpits.

James showed up at 8pm right on time, with a nice bottle of red wine and Regina welcomed him enthusiastically. James had an eyeful of my wife's tits and he was not even trying to hide it. He gave her a long big hug and winked at her.

I checked the label on the wine and its' alcohol content was high for red wine. I opened the wine and poured three glasses. We made some small talk as we finished the first glass, I poured another one for the table and we helped Regina set up the dinner table. Dinner was sumptuous. James was very appreciative of how tasty the food was and never missed an opportunity to peek at her big tits when she was serving.

Regina finished her second glass pretty quickly and she was warming up pretty nicely. James asked what is for desert with a wink Regina was quite comfortable with the sexual innuendos of James. Regina brought out jamoons which actually goes well with ice creams. I poured everyone whatever was left in the wine bottle and poured Regina a generous share of it. We finished our wines and James offered to help Regina with the dishes after the desert.

They both started moving the dishes to the kitchen sink and were busy with their conversation. I switched on the TV. There was nothing interesting on the TV and I moved towards the kitchen. James and Regina were leaning on the kitchen sink washing the dishes. He told Regina that they should switch and he held her by the waist and gently moved her to the other side and he brushed her ass real good and I thought he held there for a few moments than required. Regina turned looked at him and smiled.

They switched again after some time and this time he turned Regina towards him, held her by her waist and moved her aside and again this time I thought Regina came closer than necessary and her tits mashed up against his hard chest. Again he held her in that position longer than necessary. My cock was rock hard watching them get carnal.

After they were done with the kitchen we moved back to the living room, I quickly went back to watching TV. Regina sat across from James and she was crossing her legs back and forth during our conversation and I thought he got a peek at her panties. After he left, I took Regina to the bed and she was already wet and hence did not need any foreplay. I rammed my cock in her and she was incredibly wet and she urged me to fuck her really hard.

"Did James make you so wet?" I asked.

She said "yes."

"Are you imagining how his cock would feel in your tight pussy?" I whispered.

She said "I think he has a big one Harsha, I felt something big in the kitchen when he accidently brushed against me."

That's it, I came inside her pussy. She was disappointed that I came so soon. She asked me to get her favorite toy (a fat dildo) and insert that into her pussy, I was surprised how well she was lubricating. Normally that fat dildo was a very tough fit, but today it was sliding in a little easier.

She was urging me on with closed eyes "fuck me with big cock and make me cum."

I increased the intensity and she came so hard for so long that I thought she had multiple orgasms. She went really limp after that. I had to go the bathroom to pee and by the time, I came back she was sleeping like a baby.

Two days later when we were having a conversation, I asked her whether she wants to go all the way with James. She told me that I am crazy but she did not say no. I did not force the subject too much. Two weeks later James told me that he is looking for another job and is pretty close to finalizing the offer.

A day later he resigned from our firm. I told Regina that James has resigned and told her he will be moving out of our town. She felt very sad and told me that I will be losing a good friend. I agreed and brought up that topic again. This time I forced her a bit telling her that since its her birthday coming Friday the big black cock of James is my gift to her and she hesitatingly agreed.

"Are you sure about this, I want nothing to change between us after that because I love you a lot" she said.

I promised her. I told her that she should invite him over and tell him that I am not there but the plan was for me to be in hiding and watching all the proceedings. She checked with me many times if I am ok with it and she told me that she really loved me very much and asked me to promise that nothing will change between us. I did again. She called James and told him that she was sad that he was leaving the firm and he is moving out of our town.

Then she said "James you should come over for dinner Friday night. Its my birthday on Friday and Harsha is not there as well as he is going to visit his friend from college, will not be back until Sunday night and I will be bored."

Looked like James agreed immediately and she did not have to convince him any further.

Regina said "7pm Friday night it is" and hung up.

She said, James told her that he will visit us just for her and he will miss her a lot too. That evening she went shopping to pick a dress for Friday. I did not accompany her this time and I wanted it to be a surprise. Thankfully we had fully wired our house with security cameras that you could monitor either on a tablet or computer. I was planning to hide in the master bedroom closet with my ipad. It had a nice wall to wall cupboard from which I could watch all the action clearly.

Friday evening 6pm arrived and she said she needed an hour to get dressed for her lover. I came home early at 5pm and made sure that I had access to all the locations through my iPad and at 6:45 I settled into my position to watch some serious action. Regina took a long shower and came out with a towel wrapped around her hair. I immediately observed that she had waxed and her skin was smooth as an infant all over. She was looking good enough to eat.

She wore a top that had front buttons and ended in a knot right below her tits. She left all but the bottom two buttons open. It showed her ample cleavage and I could clearly see the hint of her nipples. She wore matching shorts which was short even by my standards. Her whole mid riff was not covered and showed off her flat tummy. It accentuated her bubble butt really well.

I was stunned how far Regina has come but I was thrilled. I knew no red blooded male will be able to resist her. She did her hair into a pony tail applied some generous amounts of lipstick and perfume to complete her makeup.

The bell rang promptly at 7pm and Regina got the door to welcome her lover for the evening. I saw the expression on James's face as he took in how hot Regina was.

"You are looking good enough to eat babe, great to see you and happy birthday" he said not hiding his excitement.

"I wouldn't leave you alone with a handsome guy like me if I were Harsha" he said. Regina slapped his hand playfully. He gave her a bear hug longer than you would expect a friendly hug to be.

"Thank you and you are looking handsome as ever" Regina said.

"I have got some Caribbean rum this time, I make a mean tropical drink. I thought you might like it."

Regina said "Sure, let us try some."

James was wearing a round neck shirt showing of his biceps and white spandex shorts. He said he was coming straight from the gym. I saw why he was wearing spandex shorts. The outline of his big cock was clearly visible. They moved to the kitchen since James wanted to mix the drinks. James got couple of glasses from Regina making sure that he touched her hand when he got it. He handed Regina her drink and they moved to the living room. Regina took a sip and said she loved it. She told me later on that it was sweet and pretty strong.

"I told ya."

They had small talk about the new job and the location James was going to.

And then Regina asked "how come you don't have a girlfriend? Girls must be flocking you?"

"I had a girlfriend but we broke up couple of months ago."

"Not want to get into personal details, but you are so handsome, have a great sense of humor and you seem like a fun guy to hang out with. Why did you break up? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to" Regina said.

"No that's fine. The real reason she gave me was I am too big and she couldn't handle it."

I knew he had her exactly where he wanted and my cock was rock hard now.

Regina finishing her first drink said "Really? I thought girls really dig big guys."

"No you don't understand, she was bitching that I am big down here and she could not handle it" James said pointing to his cock.

Looks like he was really enjoying the show Regina was putting up as his cock had hardened and it looked huge.

Regina looked at his crotch and gave an expression of shock and James caught her staring at his crotch and she blushed and said "really?"

Regina came up and collected James's glass and made sure she gave him a good view of her ample breasts. He got the glasses from her and asked her if she was ready for another round. She said she would love it. While he was fixing her drinks, she opened one more button of her tight blouse which freed the melons they were supporting some more.

James came back with the drinks and gave Regina full view of his crotch area. His crotch was awfully close to Regina's face and there was no way she could have missed how fucking huge he was. He noticed that she had opened one more button while staring at her tits and gave her a naughty smile. They were both holding the glass for a while enjoying the sight.

"Couldn't you have tried different positions?" she asked innocently gulping her drink and her eyes riveted on his crotch.

He sat across from her with his legs spread.

"She was not adventurous and did not want to try new things. She would cum really soon when I was not even half way in her and would not let me touch her after that, She never wanted to try oral either" he said.

"What a shame" Regina said.

"What a waste of natural resources" she said naughtily looking at his hardening cock and taking another gulp of her strong drink.

She was feeling the effect of alcohol which was making her do naughty stuff.

"Do you want to see what natural resources she was wasting, sexy?" James asked slowly.

Regina turned red thought about it for some time and just nodded.

"I have been admiring your big tits for long now. I want to see your tits in return, deal? It is only fair" he was very convincing

Regina again took some time and nodded again. He hooked his thumbs on his spandex shorts and slowly brought it down.

Regina's jaw dropped and she said "Oh my fucking God, I can see why she left you, I have never seen anything as big as this. You are a monster."

"It gets even bigger, touch it" he said. She touched it and it twitched wildly and then tried to wrap her hands around his girth. Her fingers did not even meet. I was leaking pre-cum and knew if I touch my cock I will cum instantly. He had thick veins running down the length of his cock.

"Stroke it and you will see how much bigger it gets" James was leading her to a nether world from which there was no return.

Regina started stroking his fuck pole and amazingly enough it got even bigger and it was very close to her mouth now.

"God, you are right it is fucking getting even bigger" she said.

He must have been 12 inches easily. She was salivating and her breathing had become really ragged.

"Is Harsha this big?" he asked. I thought that was pretty lame.

"He is not even half as big as you."

Didn't expect her to be this cruel. Regina kissed his purple head and his cock was twitching wildly. She held his fat cock with both hands and opened her mouth really wide and started sucking his head. James held her hair and was bucking his hips. I was thinking, I had to coerce her into giving me head and here she was volunteering and worshipping that big fat cock. She sucked on his cock for a couple of minutes and didn't get more than the head of his cock in her mouth. She was rubbing her pussy through the shorts while giving him head.

She got up and slowly untied her blouse. The blouse which earlier formed a huge cleavage finally released her ample breasts. James was mesmerized by her beautiful tits.

"I caught you blatantly staring at my tits more than a few times. Is it as good as you imagined it to be?" she asked.

Milky white round and firm breasts with pink nipples were right in front of him.

"They are more beautiful than my best imagination, they are so full, ripe, soft and firm" he said as he bent down to kiss her mouth.

James got his tongue out and was exploring her mouth. She was kissing his thick lips and opened her mouth to let his invading tongue. He bent further down to her breasts and began teasing one of her big pink nipples with his lips while one of his big hands started massaging her other tit. His tongue darted out and started licking her engorged nipple. His tongue circled her nipple several times and then he took it in his mouth and started sucking on it.

"AHHHHHH... AHHHHH OHHHHH that feels so good. OHHHHH you are making me so wet... SUCK it" Regina was moaning loudly.

She was pushing more of her heaving chest into his ravaging mouth and hand. He alternated between kneading and squeezing them really hard. He switched his mouth to the other nipple and did the same to it. Her nipples looked painfully hard. She was on fire and was moaning like a porn star. He moved her away just to admire her beautiful melons and told her these were the best tits he has ever seen.

Regina gave a beautiful smile pleased with his compliment. He went back to sucking her tits and giving her love bites now leaving red marks. Regina eyes were closed and her legs were shaking and she was holding on to him for support. He lowered his head and was working on her flat tummy. He slowly unbuttoned her shorts and pulled it down, it fell on the floor and she kicked it away.

She was not wearing any panties. Her shorts were soaked. She was clean shaven and was smooth as a baby.

"Someone is all excited here" James said looking at how soaked she was.

He rubbed his big hands against her pubes and then opened her cunt lips with his thumb and forefinger.

"OHHHHH GOD.... OHHHHH GOD. . your touch feels so good. MMMMMM" She was moaning.

I could see her cunt lips glistening with juices. I was admiring her beauty. She had an angel like face, big beautiful breasts, erect pink nipples, washboard tummy and shaved pussy standing stark naked in front of another man. I have never seen her this beautiful and I just realized how much I loved her.

"Let us move somewhere where it is more comfortable" Regina said.

He carried her easily to our bedroom and laid her down at the edge of the bed. I did not have to look at my tablet any more, I was getting a first-hand view of how my gorgeous wife being ravaged by a well- endowed black guy.

He was now kneeling at the edge of the bed moved his hand around her ass and pulled her pussy towards his hungry mouth. He buried his face into her crotch area and was licking her pink cunt lips. James's tongue just like the rest of him was pretty long. She loved the licking and widened her legs to give him more access. James was licking her pussy in earnest and every now and then he would stab her pussy deep with his tongue and then pull it out and give her clit a lick.

"MMMMMMM OHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD JAMES.... Your tongue feels bigger than a cock... MMMMM OHHHH.." Regina was moaning non-stop now.

He continued to knead and squeeze her firm tits and pinch her nipples while licking all the juices flowing out of her honeypot and it was sliding down her inner thighs. Every now and then he inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt pleasuring her even more.

Regina could not bear the pleasure any longer and she started hissing and moaning loudly. I thought she was close to her orgasm. James picked up pace sucking her pussy lips and gently bit her clit. That triggered it for her, her body started convulsing and she was wildly thrashing.

"OHHHHHH... OHHHHH SHIT.. OHHHHHH... OHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD.. I am cuming... SSSSSSSS.. Oh God I am cuming... ." She came so hard that she took 2 minutes to recover. She looked in the direction where I was hiding and I could see how satisfied she looked. I had dropped my shorts and was stroking the largest erection I had ever had.

It was James's turn to be pleasured.

"Are you ready for my big bro, he is looking for a tight pussy to fuck?" he said.

Regina said "I am not so sure all of your fuck pole will fit in my tight pussy" She feared.

It looked like an arm from a distance. His testicles were tennis ball size and hung low.

"Don't worry, just relax and I will make it fit" James promised.

She later told me that she was afraid that he was going to fuck the crap out her with his big fat pole. I was scared that she might not be able to take all of it. My cock was twitching like mad. I thought I might cum any moment without even touching it.

James looked at her sloppy wet pussy and said "Baby you are wet enough to take me, don't you worry." Regina felt better.

He was standing at the edge of the bed, took his position between her legs and slowly started rubbing his mushroom head along her glistening pussy. He leaned over and started licking her nipples. Regina was enjoying the double sensation of his warm mouth on her nipples and his warm big cock rubbing her outer pussy.

He aimed his cock head at the opening of her pussy and pushed in and her legs clamped around his waist.

"Relax baby, I am going to fuck you really slow so that you can feel every inch of my cock." He said.

"AHHHHHH MMMMM O-Okay, your cock feels so good" she responded.

James slowly started a piston motion of his hips in and out of her pussy just with his cock head. Her pussy was making loud sucking noises each time he pushed his head in. His cock head was now glistening with her pussy juices. He pushed a little more of his cock in.

"OHHHHH BABY... AHHHHH OHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD.. your cock is going to split my poor pussy into two.. AHHHHH UMMMMMM... I am cumming cumming all over your dick. DON'T STOP BABY FUCK ME" she screamed.

He was not even half way in and he had already made her cum. I came along with her and I wasn't even touching my cock. I came so much and I wasn't prepared for this and I did not have any tissues and I made a mess of the cupboard.

James continued to fuck her wet sloppy pussy slowly. Her pussy tightened around his cock. Her pussy started sucking his cock when she came and he pushed 2 more inches into her pussy.

Regina had never felt anything like this in her life before and her pussy looked obscenely stretched every time he pulled his cock all the way out and he had not even got half of his cock insider her. Thankfully she was so wet and she was trying to squeeze her pussy around his cock but he was too big.

He pulled his cock all the way out and placed it on her mound and Regina saw the full size of the cock he was going to give her. Again he aimed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and pushed with a little more force this time and he had slightly more than half his cock in her pussy.

He was in virgin territory now. Regina screamed and held on to the sheets due to the impact. He started fucking her again this time picking up some more momentum. He reached out for her melons and started squeezing them hard.

"How does my cock feel sexy?" he asked. She started moaning again.

"OHHHHH AHHHHHH MMMMM my fucking God, I am cuming again. OH MY GOD.. I am cuming again.. UMMMMM I think I am going to pass out.. OHHHHH FUCK ME" she moaned as she came again.

James used this opportunity to push his cock even more. As Regina recovered and she was biting her lower lip as his cock explored unchartered territories of her pussy.

"Oh my God James how much more you have to go.. I already feel that you are hitting my cervix." My cock was hard again hearing her moan.

"Just a couple of inches left baby." He said.

"Oh James your cock feels so good, my pussy feels so full. I have never felt anything like this before" was her reply spreading her legs even wider.

James increased the pace and his balls were now hitting her ass and Regina was in ultimate pleasure. She had this look of being pleasured the way a hot gal like her should be pleasured. She had taken his entire 12 inches of fat cock.

"I am all the way in baby and see I told ya, you can take it. And you are one hot bitch" he said.

"I can't believe that I could take you all the way in. I feel you are all the way up to my throat."

"Am I better than your ex-gf?" she asked.

"You are so fucking awesome baby, your pussy is so tight and I could keep fucking you all night long" he said.

The slapping noise of James fucking her hard and her moans filled the room. I was surprised at how long he could last. He was grunting and I thought he was close to cumming. Regina's moans increased as well. Thank God we had some space between houses, otherwise we would have had the neighbors complaining. I was stroking my cock and it was hardening.

"OHHHHHH FUCKING GOD, I AM CUMING BITCH OH I AM CUMING.. YOUR PUSSY IS CLAMPING ON ME.... OHHHHHHHH."

James was on the verge, he pulled his cock out and got Regina to kneel down in front of him and started pumping his cock and was grunting. He came with such force that his first rope of cum hit her hair. The next one hit her chin. It was so thick. I was amazed how far his cum was traveling before hitting her.

She was good foot and a half away from his cock. The next two gusts hit her breasts and the last couple of drops just dripped on the floor. I came again with him. The amount of cum James produced was amazing. Regina looked beautiful with cum all over her face and her beautiful breasts. His knees became so weak that he collapsed on the bed.

Regina just held his cock and said "that was an amazing fuck James, I have never cum so many times in day. Your ex is an idiot."

Another thing I observed is how many times Regina had used "fuck" today. I thought it could be the alcohol. James was not done yet. He kissed Regina on her lips first just a peck but their intensity slowly increased and their tongues were dancing. James's cock slowly started hardening again and he fucked her one more time.

Regina came two more times while his big cock this time fit in lot more easily and ravaged my wife's pussy. The bed was creaking so much I thought it was going to give way. When they were done they were both totally exhausted. No one was hungry. They just ate the appetizer she had prepared and James left after he gave her a parting hug and a wet kiss.

"I will miss you baby, It was the most amazing fuck session I have ever had. I would like to be in touch with you." He said just before he left. They both agreed they will stay in touch.

I came out of my hiding after he left and told my wife that I came twice while they put on the show.

"Oh God, Regina you looked so fucking good with his cock in your mouth and in your pussy, did you enjoy?"

She said "This is the best fuck session that I have ever had. Your friend's cock is so amazing and so big."

I asked her would she do it again and she replied "maybe."

I told her
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGINA and we just went to sleep.

THE END..................

Samantha was throwing her legs gently whether in excitement or in resistance I couldn’t understand. I was about to shout when another TT appeared from nowhere. He asked me harshly whether I was in my bogie and I pointed towards mine.

He started to push me hard to move to my bogie. I wanted to tell him about my wife and the man in the coupe, but he was not listening at all. And at last he pushed me in my coupe and said harshly, that I was not in sleeper class that I can roam in here and there. It was AC and that too of 1st class. So I should stay in my coupe and should limit myself to my bogie in an emergency. He also said that he would get me off the train, if he finds me again sneaking in someone's privacy. He closed the door and went away without even listening to me. I was terrified of his behavior, but still there was my newly wedded wife in the coupe in a messy situation, so I moved back to my wife’s coupe within 5 minutes.

I saw the same TT sleeping on the attendant seat and so I tip topped the coupe. I opened the door lightly so that I could peep inside. The sight inside was the biggest nightmare of my life. My dreams were shattered and I was broken from inside. Samantha was lying naked on the seat. Her saree, petticoat, blouse along with her bra and panty was lying on the ground. The man was above her with his dick inside her pussy. He was pounding her like no tomorrow, and she was lying still, facing towards the window.
9gWMFW.jpg

She was neither resisting nor participating. Meanwhile that South Indian guy was sucking her nipples and kissing all over her neck. I was about to say something when the TT moved and I panicked. Panicking was my nature from my childhood so I swiftly moved back to my bogie. After a few minutes I collected my courage and went to have a look, when I saw TT standing in between the coupes and puffing cigarettes. He saw me angrily and so I just rushed in the bathroom nearby. I came out in two minutes, but TT was still there, so headed my way back to my coupe.

After 15 minutes I went back to check whether the TT was there or not. He was gone, so I moved towards my wife’s coupe. But as soon as I was in the straight line of the gallery I saw the man, who was pounding Samantha, coming towards me. I stiffened at my place, he saw me and smiled cheaply. He was just in underwear and came straight towards me. But before I could say a word, he vanished inside the bathroom of his bogie. I speedily moved to the coupe and found it was still chained, so peep inside.

Samantha was on her four, in a doggie position and a man was pounding her from back. She was facing the window so I wasn’t able to see, both of their faces. The guy pounding her was pulling her hairs and pressing her boobs. Just then I saw the guy was returning from the bathroom, so I swiftly hid myself behind the last coupe. He pulled the door and said something to the guy inside in his native language, which I didn’t hear clearly and didn’t understand a word.

Then he moved inside the adjacent coupe in which his fellow was. Before getting inside the coupe, he waited a while, moved towards the entry gate beside the last coupe, where I was hiding, and locked the door from inside. I don’t know whether he saw me or not, but I was trapped, nowhere to go, not to my coupe either. So had to wait there, until the train stops at any station or someone opens the gate from inside. I kept on peeing from the glass window in the door but there was no movement in the gallery.
9gWRJO.jpg

After 30 minutes the coupe door opened in which the first guy vanished, and one nude guy emerged from inside. He went straight to the coupe in which Samantha was, opened the lock along with the chain. He opened the gate and another nude guy exited from Samantha’s coupe. This naked guy who opened the chain then entered the coupe and the guy who came out of the coupe, chained the coupe again locking it again. He went inside the adjacent coupe and I was spellbound what I was witnessing.

Till one hour there were no movements but then the first guy came in the gallery. He went to Samantha’s coupe and opened the lock along with the chain. The guy who entered the coupe one hour ago came out of the coupe talking with the guy in his native language. They didn’t lock the coupe again and went toward the adjacent coupe. I wanted to rush the coupe but it was locked. So I had to wait.

Just then I saw the TT coming towards Samantha’s coupe and he opened the gate. He pushed his head inside and started talking to Samantha. But the voice was so low and the gate was closed I couldn’t hear a word. The TT opened the gate completely and went inside. But after a minute he came out completely nude, shouted loudly at the attendant. The attendant came running to him and they both vanished inside without closing the door. I waited for 15 minutes and the guy who was in the coupe for the last one hour, came out of his coupe in his undies. He moved towards the door I was hiding. I understood that he were going for loo, so I hid myself in a bathroom.

He opened the gate and went inside another bathroom. As soon as he was in, I opened my bathroom gate and swiftly moved towards the coupe, but stopped a few steps before. The door of the coupe in which Samantha was, was quite ajar. So I have no option to stay at the door and peep inside. The only way was to look inside and move forward, so I started walking slowly toward Samantha’s coupe. For a fraction of second I looked inside and moved forward. Samantha was standing between the two seats, all nude. The TT and the attendant were all nude, had sandwiched her in between, and were thumping her from both directions.
9gWLtG.jpg

I moved to my other side of the bogie and hid myself at the end of last coupe. The man came back to the coupe in which Samantha and both fellows were. He stood in front of the coupe and was talking with the TT for a few minutes. Then he moved back to the adjacent coupe. After 45 minutes the TT and attendant came out fully dressed. I swiftly went back to my coupe.

Five minutes later the TT came to my coupe and called the boy staying with me, outside. He was sleeping peacefully but TT forcefully woke him up. After they both were out, they closed the door and started to talk. After a few minutes he came back delighted, he pulled his purse out from his bag and handed the TT a few bugs. The TT asked him to follow him, but before moving after the TT he peeped inside and showed thumbs up to me. I was confused about his action so after a few minutes I too came out but both were missing. I reached the partition where the two bogies separated, and found the middle gate that separated the two bogies was closed. The half door was of tinned glass, the bogie in which Samantha’s coupe was glowing with lights, and mine was dark as night. I was able to see across the tinned glass and was sure the peoples in that bogie weren’t able to see this side.

So I stayed there confidently and was peeping at the other side. The TT and the boy were standing near the bathroom smoking. As they finished smoking, the TT said something to him and the teenager boy went inside one bathroom. The TT moved away, after 2-3 minutes Samantha came to view walking towards the bogie separation gate, behind which I was standing. She was all bare, as I believed she was having a fair skin all over her body. Her boobs were firm and were bouncing slightly on her every step. Her figure was awesome and so her well-shaped thighs.
9gY99J.jpg

She was coming all nude towards the bathroom and was walking as normal as she was all covered, and this was not a train bogie but her bedroom. It was the first time I was seeing Samantha naked. Her hair was all messed and her pussy was leaking semen’s rolling on her thighs. She was having thick bushes on her pussy and seemed that she never shaved. Her steps were telling that, she was having difficulty walking.

Samantha reached the bathroom door in which the teenager boy was, and knocked the door. The door opened and she stepped inside, closing the door after her. After 30 minutes the first guy came and knocked on the gate. The boy came out completely dressed but not Samantha. He opened the middle gate and I hid myself in the bathroom. After two minutes I peeped outside and saw no one, the middle gate was closed again. I went to the gate again and saw that the first guy was still there on the bathroom gate, talking with Samantha, and standing in his underwear. He said something and so Samantha came out all nude. He pushed her on the second bathroom gate and deposited her back on it.

He was carrying a small box, opened the box, pulled a pen and started to write something on her boobs. After 5 minutes he left her and said something, lowering his underwear. Samantha sat on her knees and gulped his dick in her mouth like a professional, and started to give him blowjob. In a few hours she was transformed into something I couldn’t believe. The girl who never came out of her house premises, was on her knees, giving a stranger a professional blowjob. The guy took 5 minutes to load a shit in her mouth, which she disgustingly gulped down her throat. Just then his two fellows, along with the TT and attendant came there.
9gYNVh.jpg

They were talking something and said something to Samantha. Samantha joined her hands in begging manner, and said something. The TT slapped her and said something. She raised up and two fellows crossed her hands over her waist. They all moved towards the coupe. The coupe door closed and there was no way to see inside, what was going on? I looked at the watch and it was four in the morning. I went back to my coupe where the boy was sleeping peacefully. His phone was lying on the floor. So I picked it up and was about to put it on his seat when accidently I clicked the unlock button. Though I didn’t know the unlock pattern, there flashed the wallpaper on the screen. It was Samantha all nude, standing in the corner of the bathroom looking elsewhere. This lewd had snapped her also. Then the phone got locked and I placed it on his seat, there was nothing which I could have done.

I relaxed on my seat and soon the tiredness took me over. I slept around 4 hours and the attendant woke me up. He said that my station was nearing. I got up and collected my luggage. When heading back to Samantha’s coupe I stopped near the bathroom. I picked up the box of pen and read it carefully. It was not a pen, but was an electronic battery operated tattoo maker. I was shocked by it and didn’t understand what he had written on Samantha’s boobs with it.

As I entered Samantha’s coupe, I saw her fully dressed lying on the seat, the man adjacent to her seat was snoring. Her hair was all well and not a stain anywhere, no sign was there of anything happening last night. I asked about the night and she said that it was great, and she slept peacefully, not even woke up once. She asked whether I came to peep on her. I said that I too was travelling in AC for the first time so slept peacefully and didn’t check her out at night. She looked elsewhere and smiled a little. I noticed it, she was either happy that I didn’t check her out, and she had preserved the image of a newly wed virgin bride in front of her husband or she was definitely a slut by nature. Soon we reached our station and got down, we took auto and came back to the rented room where I stayed.
9gYUet.jpg

As we entered the house I asked Samantha, whether she believes in pundit words, which she replied that surely she does and we shouldn’t mate for the next 15 days. I was amazed that she had mated with 5 guys last night and I was still on the rejection list, but didn’t say anything. She expressed the desire to take a bath and I showed her the bathroom. She took a long bath and I came out of the house, to get a ready made breakfast. When I returned back Samantha was lying on the bed in just her nighty deep in sleep. I was curious to know what was written on her boobs. So just opened the buttons of her nightie and spread the edges apart.

There were her boobs, in front of me with few tattoos over them. On reading the tattoos I found names, five names definitely of the guys who fucked her last night. Below was written a date, the date of journey. The nightmare of the first class was over now. I rearranged her nightie and sat aside. I wanted to know everything from Samantha about the night but didn’t find the courage to ask her till the date I wrote this. Later after thinking about the whole episode I was a bit excited. This gave me the conclusion that I was a cuckold by nature and if something happens like this in future, I decided to be a silent spectator of it. No question would be asked from my side, from my wife.
9gYgRd.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....
Awesome

Put story line image
"Harsha?" She called out to me. "You like watching me ride a big cock?" She asked. "Watching me work my tight cunt up and down his shaft?" She continued not letting me answer. She tried to look down at his cock. She put her feet together, only her big toes touching and rubbing Ajay 's ball sack.

"You like watching me play with his balls with my toes while I ride him?" She asked with an unbelievably sexy tone and gave me seductive looks.

What she was doing was working, she was turning me on and making me want to fuck her again. I got up to my knees and made my way to her. She was now riding Ajay really fast and ended up pulling herself right off his cock.

I pushed her forward and quickly pushed my cock into her pussy and went into the fast pace that she was going at while she rode Ajay.

"Yeah! Fuck me! That feels sooo good!" She moaned, thrusting her ass back fourth, keeping up with my thrusts at first until she started going faster than me and she ended up puling herself off my cock.

Deepika held Ajay 's cock and pushed her pussy down his shaft, still going at the fast pace. I wasn't really ready to hand her pussy over to Ajay but she just put his cock in her.

I decided that I still wanted to carry on going so I pushed Deepika forward by her back. Ajay wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands at the back of her head, pulling her closer to him.

I spread her butt cheeks apart to reveal her ass hole. It looked a little red from the assault it endured from me earlier on. Her ass hole glistened with traces of her cum that had made it's way down and into her ass crack when she was flat on her back.

I rubbed my wet cock against her puckered ass hole and pushed the cock head in. "ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" Deepika screamed as I pushed my shaft into her rear.

As I pulled back, Ajay pushed his hips forward, getting his cock deep into her cunt. I thrust forward, working more of my cock in to Deepika 's anal passage as Ajay pulled back this time. Me and Ajay instantly worked in to a rhythm, when one of us pulled back the other would thrust forward and vice versa.

"Shit! Argh!" Deepika moaned, sobbing at first from having both holes filled at the same time. She took a little longer to get use to having a dick in her ass and pussy at the same time.

Maybe we should've started off a little slower, but Deepika had built it up to this pace and we just continued until she started to get into it. It took a while but when she did get into it, she started to thrust her hips back and fourth and with me and Ajay going at the rhythm that we were, when ever she thrust her hips forward and one of us pulled back, we'd nearly leave the warmth of one of her orifices.

"Fuck yeah! Fuck my ass and cunt!" Deepika pouted, gritting her teeth as she went as fast as she could. She nearly thrust her ass off my cock, so I just thrust forward and then just let her work her ass back and fourth on my shaft. Ajay carried on working in and out of her and once he realised that I stopped he stopped too letting Deepika do all the work.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm..." She screamed as she orgasmed once again, probably more from having a dick in her pussy than being ass fucked. This time she just carried on going, not stopping. I could feel her cum splash onto my balls when she pushed back.

"Letting me do all the work huh?" Deepika laughed once she realised what we were doing and she stopped once her orgasm subsided. She looked back at me and the side of her face looked like it had dry skin, from when she pressed my cock on the side of her face, she probably got my pre-cum on her cheek and it dried and looked white.

She worked her hips back and fourth a couple of times and stopped. It was her way of saying that it was out turn to do the work. It's not like we minded, we fell back into the rhythm quickly going as fast as before.

"You boys are quite the studs!" Deepika commented as we started to build up pace. "Fucking Deepika Padukone for this long and still not cumming even once." That's when it hit me, that we had fucked her this long without even cumming.

"Yes!" Deepika yelled as our double pounding started to hit the right buttons again. "In my ass!" She moaned. "I want it up my ass!"

"You want two thick loads in your sexy pussy and ass?" Ajay asked, in a mocking sort of way, running his finger along her lips and cheeks, while I was pounding in to her really fast just trying to cum.

"Yes!" She screamed her answer after a moment of moaning from the double pleasure. Ajay instantly started to go faster, we were like two Jack rabbits, pounding Deepika as fast as we could.

"FUCK!" Deepika screamed. "Just cum! Nnnnnghhh!" She gritted her teeth, getting desperate for us to finish so we'd stop.

"SHIT!" Ajay yelled. I started to go as fast as I could knowing that was a sign that Ajay was about to cum.

"Y...E...S!" Ajay moaned. I don't know if he was cumming or holding back. Deepika pushed herself up, so she wasn't flat on her front on top of Ajay, her back pressing against my front.

"Mmm...Yes! That's it! Fill my beautiful pussy and ass with your cum!" Deepika moaned as Ajay 's cock up her pussy as his cum shot up all over her vagina and womb, while I filled her fat full ass with my thick white milk. Pumping out load after load up her cunt and ass.

Once me and Ajay stopped shooting cum out and our cocks were starting to get flaccid.And Ajay and me got out of her two orifices. Deepika laughed.

"I haven't ever been fucked like that before and I've been fucked in every way you can think of!" She carried on laughing, sucking the tip of my cock, getting any cum that may be on my cock off and swallowing.

She did the same to Ajay 's cock and then got up. "Where's a camera when you need one?" She laughed, her face looked like a vision of beauty. Me and Ajay looked at each other almost laughing at her camera remark, knowing full well that there's eight cameras set up in here. She wiped some cum off her pussy and ass with her finger and put it in her mouth.

"Hmm.." She said as she savoured the taste and swallowed. She then licked her lips and did the same. "I can't decide who's cum taste's better!" She said turning around, looking back at us and shaking her ass.

That's when I noticed cum coming out of her butt crack and going half way up her back. Deepika noticed it too, I don't think she could see it, but she could feel it. She reached back, her hand at the top of the cum trail, her fingers followed it down into her butt crack and wiped it off from in between her butt cheeks.

"Now who's cum is this?" She smiled. It was obvious it was mine, it was cumming out of her ass and I was the last one to ass fuck her, actually, I was the only one who ass fucked her. I didn't even notice that I let a load out on her lower back. She put her fingers to her mouth, she smiled and looked at me.

"It taste's like it's yours Harsha!" She carried on walking forward and went into the room's bath room. I don't know if she could only tell that it was my cum from tasting it or if she figured it out like how I did and just said it tastes like mine to make herself seem like she was a cum taster. I got up and got my clothes and got dressed. Ajay lay flat on his back on the bed.

"Going already?" Deepika asked cumming out of the bath room with no traces of cum on her face. "I though you were going to hang around and have me suck you dick until you got hard enough to fuck me again."

"That sounds unbelievably tempting, but I got somewhere I have to be and I need to quickly jump into the shower first."

"Well.... See you later stud!" Deepika said, kissing me, working her tongue around my mouth. I was a bit weary of her sticking her tongue in my mouth, but she tasted minty, probably rinsed her mouth out with mint flavoured mouth wash. She turned around to Ajay.

"Looks like your dick gets my lips all to itself." She turned to me, raised her hand and wiggled her fingers. "Bye!" I left the room and headed to the front of the club and out the front door.

Fr it. Otherwise the storywillbe kept bore.. Plz put the line pic sex pic of it..

Keep nude sex photos bro

Back