• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

I picked Tamanna up, cradling her in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck and started to kiss me. I was having trouble seeing the way, but luckily Shanvi was leading the way by holding my dick and pulling me in the direction of the bedroom.

The three of us entered the bedroom and we were greeted by Regina laid on the bed naked on her front, her feet in the air flicking through the channels on the TV which was in the wall.

I placed Tamanna beside Regina, her head next to Regina’s ass, and her crotch next to Regina’s face.

"Hey babe!" I greeted Regina with a kiss.

"Mmm... Is that Tamanna I can taste on your lips?" Shanvi was all over Tamanna, she had already stripped her down to her bra and panties. She went down to Tamanna 's feet and started to undo her shoes.

Once she took her shoes off, Shanvi picked up one of Tamanna 's foot and licked the sole. She started to suck her big toe, gently biting it, licking around her toes.

Shanvi started to kiss the top of Tamanna 's foot making her way past the ankle, licking and kissing up her toned calf and thighs. Teasing her pussy, by brushing her lips past her pussy and licking up her stomach and she started to suck her huge swollen tits.

Regina looked at the two and smiled at me, reaching out, stroking my cock with her hand. She got up onto her knees and started to kiss me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled the shirt and blazer off at the same time. I quickly got out of my pants and boxers and yanked my socks off.

Regina had already averted her attention to Tamanna, joining Shanvi on sucking her tits, biting her sensitive nipples gently. As much as I wanted the girls to enjoy Tamanna, she was here for my pleasure. They were going to get left overs.

I went over to Tamanna, kneeling in between her legs. I pressed my cock head against her pussy, slipping into her moist hole with ease. I thrust forward, getting my full length in to her.

I held her legs by the back of her knees, one in each hand. I spread her legs apart, still holding them in my hands, slowly thrusting my full length in and out of her pussy. Shanvi and Regina were still hovering over her, sucking her nipples.

"Aaaaahhhh! Aaaahhh!" Tamanna screamed each time I thrust deep into her pussy. Regina and Shanvi stopped sucking Tamanna 's tits and moved to the side of her.

Shanvi stripped of her pink bikini. I went down, putting my weight onto Tamanna, wrapping my arms around her and she wrapped her arms and legs around mine. I kissed her, hard, slipping my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it.

I drilled into her for all I was worth, while I kissed her passionately. I could feel her heels pressing against my butt cheeks. She started to push her hips up, trying to match my thrusts, getting me deeper into her.

I started to thrust into her harder with every thrust, that she started to move up the bed. Soon I was thrusting so hard that I had to break the kiss or Tamanna probably would've bitten my tongue.

"Oh GOD! SHIT!" Tamanna screamed. Regina and Shanvi lay on either side of her fingering themselves. "YES! YES! YES! AAAAHHHHHH......" Tamanna 's face froze as I fucked her as fast as I could, my balls ached from smashing onto her ass so hard. Probably the only thing stopping me from cumming.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!" I'm GONNA..." Tamanna beautiful face froze in pleasure. I quickly pulled back, getting onto my knees, still in her. Regina and Shanvi quickly got up, onto all fours, their face near Tamanna 's crotch.

I thrust into her a couple of times and felt her pussy contracting like crazy and knew she was about to cum and pulled out as Tamanna thrust her hips up, spraying her cum all over Shanvi’s open mouth and face.

She shot out about three huge squirts of cum, getting the second and third load into Shanvi’s mouth. Regina jumped forward like a vulture, kissing Shanvi, snowballing with Tamanna 's cum. Regina started to kiss Shanvi’s cheek and chin, sloppily with wet open mouthed kisses, licking Tamanna 's cum off.

"Mmm..." Regina pointed at her own mouth. Shanvi rested the back of her head on Tamanna 's stomach and opened her mouth. Regina positioned her mouth over Shanvi’s, about a foot away and opened her mouth, letting Tamanna 's cum, which was mixed with her own saliva flow out of her mouth and into Shanvi’s mouth. Shanvi closed her mouth, sat up and swallowed, but looked like she still had some in her mouth.

"Open your mouth babe!" Regina told Tamanna and Tamanna did as she was told. Shanvi positioned her mouth over Tamanna just as Regins had done seconds ago and opened her mouth, letting Tamanna cum flow out and into Tamanna 's mouth.

Tamanna closed her mouth and swallowed with a loud audible gulp. Regina leaned forward, kissing Tamanna. I could see tongue from the side of their mouth. Regina started to suck, so it must've been Tamanna 's tongue. I was quite surprised at how much Tamanna was getting into this.

Shanvi came over to me and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, giving me a taste of Tamanna. She broke the kiss instantly. "Lube her ass hole." I told Shanvi and Shanvi gave me a mischievous smile.

She crawled over to them and pushed one of Tamanna’s beautiful toned legs up, pressing them against Tamanna’s own breasts. Shanvi looked up at me and gave me a smile before darting her tongue out and flicking Tamanna’s ass hole. She slowly pushed her tongue into Tamanna’s shit hole.

"Mmm..." I heard Tamanna moan while Regina’s lips were still locked on hers. Shanvi started to push more of her tongue in, slowly pushing in and out, penetrating her ass. Tamanna was moaning, obviously enjoying the feeling of having a warm, wet tongue in her rectum.

"Regina!" I said. "Suck my dick." She got up and crawled over to me taking my cock to the back of her throat, sucking up and down instantly. "Get it nice and wet."

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and spat on it, spreading her saliva along my shaft by rubbing it in with her hand. She took my dick back into her mouth and down her throat. She stayed like this for a moment as saliva filled her mouth and she started to drool out the side of her mouth.

"That's enough." I said gently tapping the back of her head. She took my cock out of her mouth.

I went over to Tamanna, back in between her legs. Shanvi moved away, kneeling beside Tamanna, Regina kneeling on the other side of Tamanna. I pushed Tamanna’s legs up, pressing her knees against her own chest, Regina and Shanvi held her legs in place.

I looked at her gorgeous round ass and had to give it a lick. I leaned forward, licking down her pussy and down her butt crack, darting my tongue into her tight ass hole. I pushed my tongue in and out of her ass hole.

I could taste her cum, probably from when Shanvi licked her ass hole out. Tamanna’s ass hole gaped a little from having my tongue dart in their. I spat into her hole and my spit oozed down, disappearing into her rectum. I pressed my wet, saliva covered cock against her ass hole, pulling her butt cheeks apart with my hands, holding onto her ass.

"Stop! I've never taken it in..." Tamanna stopped as I pushed the head into her rectum. Her beautiful face was frozen in pain, her mouth wide open.

As I felt her tight ring loosen it's grip around my cock head I pushed another inch in to her rear and stopped. I waited until Her sphincter loosened it's grip and then inched in again, I repeated this until I had two thirds of my cock in her ass. I waited a moment before I started to slowly thrust in and out. Damn, was her ass hole tight! She had definitely never taken it in there.

"Aaaahhhh!" Tamanna had a look of pain on her face.

"Just push back, babe!" Regina told her and she took the advice in instantly. I felt less resistant every time I thrust into her. I started to pick up the pace, pushing into her faster with every thrust.

I was lucky to hold out in her pussy, even if she wasn't tight, but her ass gripped my cock like a vice, only loosening it's grip enough to let me push in. I started thrusting faster and Tamanna was starting to become accustomed to having my dick in her ass.

"Yeah! Fuck my ass!" She moaned. I started to push harder, with every stroke, coming closer to my orgasm. I had barley thrusted at her ass, but it was just way too tight. I thrust so hard I managed to get my full length into her tight, round ass for the first time and unleash my cum deep into her bowels.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" We both screamed as I came hard in her ass, emptying my balls into her rectum. Her ass contracted around my cock, squeezing my shaft hard, forcing me to shoot out a couple of extra loads. I still had my hands on her ass, I squeezed hard as I slowly dragged my dick out of her ass.

"Cum!" Shanvi said, pouncing at my cock, taking it into her mouth, sucking hard, savouring the taste of my cum. Tamanna’s ass hole gaped open, wide, the size of my cock. I couldn't see any traces of cum, I must've gone in deep. Her ass hole slowly started to close, going back to it's original tight size.

"You call that an ass fucking?" Regina claimed. "That didn't last long. You're gonna have to fuck her ass again!" As much as I wanted to fuck her ass again, I don't think I was going to get hard enough to do it. I had already cum twice today, in the last five hours. Shanvi was sucking my cock as fast and hard as she could, trying to get me hard again.

"Stop!" I said pushing her head back. I sat down, leaning back against the foot board. "Continue." I said smiling at her. She smiled back and started to suck my dick again.

"Ohhh! Looks like you're getting excited!" Shanvi started using her deep throat antics once again.

I pushed Shanvi of my cock and went over to Tamanna and Regina. I positioned myself behind Tamanna and pushed my cock into her cunt and thrust into her a couple of times, using her cum to get my dick lubricated.

I pulled out and pushed my cock head against her tight puckered ass hole and she let out a cute little scream. I slowly pushed my hips forward letting her ass hole adjust to my size, slowly inching into her ass in one long, slow thrust.

Once I had over half my cock in I started to pull back and gently push back in. I could feel Regina’s tongue flick my balls when I thrust forward into Tamanna doggy style.

Shanvi had come up behind me and wrapped her arms around, playing with my nipples. I could feel her wet pussy against my ass. I started to go faster with every thrust as I built up to a steady pace. I was surprised at how quickly her ass hole had adjusted to my size.

"AAAAHHHH!" Tamanna screamed. "Faster!" Tamanna moaned, her voice barely audible.

"What's that Tamanna?" I said leaning over her.

"Faster!" She moaned louder. I started to build up the pace until I was going quite fast. Tamanna just moaned every time my dick slammed into her ass. I leaned over forward, placing my hands at the side of her hands, so I was hunched over her.

I watched her beautiful face moan and I couldn't resist. I had to kiss her. I kissed her cheeks, licking her dimples and then placed my mouth over hers. She started to thrust back at me getting more pace into the thrusts. Shanvi was still behind me, her crotch pressed firmly against my ass.

"Mmm..." Tamanna moaned closing her mouth, her lips still in my mouth getting my saliva around her mouth area. She pulled away. "Oh my god! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned pressing her fore head against Regina’s wet pussy.

I could feel her cum gush past my balls and probably into Regina’s open mouth. Tamanna thrust her hips forward too much as she came, while I pulled back too much and my cock slipped out of her warm orifice and slapped down onto Regina’s mouth, who instantly started to suck on it hard and fast.

I lay down on the bed.

"Ride it!" I told Tamanna using as few words as possible to show my dominance, but mainly because I was exhausted. Tamanna crawled over to me on all fours, Shanvi and Regina were still making out but Shanvi now had Regina pinned down.

Tamanna straddled me, holding my cock, rubbing it along her slit. "I want it in your ass!" She didn't protest, she just rubbed it lower until I felt her ass hole on the tip of my cock. Her ass hole was still wet from all the saliva and probably sweat as well.

She pushed the head in and then slowly lowered herself a couple of inches down my thick shaft and started to slowly ride the first couple of inches. She working up to a descent pace and was now starting to lower herself down my shaft more every time she pushed her weight down on to me.

Shanvi and Regina had now come up either side of us and watched as Tamanna rode me. Regina started to rub Tamanna clit as she worked herself up and down my shaft.

Tamanna was starting to moan louder and louder by the second from both anal and clit stimulation that she slammed herself down hard, impaling herself on my thick member. Her body froze and her mouth wide open with no sound coming out.

We stayed like this for a moment until Regina slipped a finger into Tamanna’s cunt and started to work it in and out. Tamanna wasn't the tightest of women, so Regina was able to slip in a second finger very easily and then a third.

She worked her three fingers into her four maybe five times before pushing in the pinkie as well. Her fingers were in Tamanna in a two by two sort of formation. Her middle two fingers in, her pinkie under her ring finger and her index finger under her middle finger.

Shanvi had a crazy look on her face. She knew what was coming next. Regina put her thumb in between her pinkie and index and started to slowly push her thumb up to her finger tips. She had all five digits going into Tamanna and started pushing more in. Tamanna was already wet and her juices worked as lubrication.

"AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" Tamanna screamed at the top of her lungs as Redina forced her knuckles in and had her whole fist in Tamanna’s pussy. Shanvi let out a little yelp, in joy of seeing a woman being fisted for the first time in person.

A couple of tears rolled down Tamanna’s face and Shanvi wiped them away. Regina rested her hand in Tamanna, giving her a couple of moments to adjust before she started to slowly push her hand in and out, penetrating Tamanna with her wrist.

I started to slowly push my hips up, trying to get a rhythm going between me and Regina, to make this double penetration on Tamanna go smoothly and allow both of us to fuck her fast. Tamanna soon started to get use to the size of Regina fist in her cunt and tilted back, riding me and allowing Regina to fist her with ease. Shanvi decided to get in on the action and started to rub Tamanna’s clit.

I knew the triple pleasure Tamanna was getting was going to be way too much for her and that she was gonna cum quickly. I was nearing my orgasm and knew I was gonna last a couple of minutes, which would be the fastest I ever came after getting a third erection in a day.

After a couple of minutes of this and Tamanna screamed out at the top of her lungs "I'M GONNA CUM!" She thrust her hips up of my cock but Regina and Shanvi continued their double assault on Tamanna’s pussy and I could see her cum pour out from the sides of Regins wrist.

Her hips bucked wildly as she was trying to shake Regina and Shanvi of her but she had no luck. As her orgasm subsided, Regina pulled her fist out of her. It was covered in Tamanna’s cum and Shanvi started licking it feverishly, sucking her fingers and knuckles, running her tongue along her palms and wrist.

All of this was getting too much for me and I needed to cum. I pinned Tamanna down, straddling her stomach. I spat on her tits and spread it around with my cock and then placed it in between her tits and pushed them together with my hands, holding them together.

I started to thrust my cock up and down in between her big tits, going as fast as I could instantly wanting to cum so badly. Tamanna stuck her tongue out, flicking the head every time I thrust up.

Soon I was going so fast that I was just hitting her on the chin, so she positioned her head and opened her mouth, so every time I thrust up her tits I'd go into her mouth.

I felt my cum build up in my balls and in one hard thrust up, my cum shot out, a long thick line going up Tamanna’s face from the top of her lip to the top of her fore head. The next couple of loads were not powerful and shot across her mouth and down the side of her face. I started to jerk my cock up and down with my hand, empting it of any cum. Once I was done I got off Tamanna and lay down and wiped her face of any cum.

Shanvi and Regina pounced on Tamanna licking, kissing and sucking all over her face and body. I just lay there watching these three gorgeous women lick, kiss and suck each others faces and bodies. Once they were done they lay beside me. I was too tired to say anything and drifted off to sleep first.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

great update...
and if possible can you write season 2 of managing director story

Excellent

Extraordinary

Aw
Awesome

Nice INtro...

good one

very exciting one..