• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

I returned home only around midnight and related everything to Rashmika. 'Not a bad beginning. I hope that in future also he would treat you as his equal and not as an employee' she remarked.

During the period the MD was sick Shraddha visited us at least thrice a week and we three enjoyed ourselves but since the day I fucked her mother she did not come. Then one evening when I reached home she was talking to Rashmika.

'Hello Randy what have you been up to' she asked with sly smile, 'other than fucking my mother that is'.

'So you know about it?' I asked.

'Oh sorry' she said looking pointedly at Rashmika, 'I did not know that it was a secret'.

'No it is not a secret' I laughed, 'Rashmika knows all about it'.

'How did you get know about it?' Rashmika asked.

'Well this is what I had come to talk about among other things' she said getting serious, 'I was only waiting for Randy to arrive'.

'Now that I am here you can start' I said.

9015xE.jpg

'Last week I noticed that my mother was not her usual self. She did not smile any more and moved around the house like a zombie' Shraddha said, 'I asked her about it but she kept putting me off. Yesterday I just wouldn't let go and forced her to tell me what was biting her.

'It is a long story. Shraddha I hope you will forgive me after you have heard it' my mother said, 'it all started after your father's death. Being by nature very horny I missed your father very much. You understand what I mean don't you'. I nodded and she continued, 'then a friend, also a young widow like me, suggested that I buy a dildo to still my lust'.

'Mama you have a dildo? Show me' I interrupted.

'Not now later' my mama said. I insisted and she brought it from her bedroom. 'Rashmika it was massive. Long thick and jet black' she said and then glancing obliquely at me added, 'no not as large as Randy here but nearly'.

'Sorry I interrupted you. Then what happened' I urged mama.

'One afternoon when I was using it your aunt saw me and said, 'Ramya it is no fun to use a cold tool like that. I will show you something more pleasurable'.

901CbU.jpg

What?' I asked innocently.

Taking this as an invitation from me she started to kiss me. I tried to resist but she continued. Soon I started enjoying it and we ended up eating each other's pussy. After it was over I asked her, 'Meena it seemed that you are just as hungry for sex as I am'.

'Yes Ramya she replied, 'Raju does not fuck me as often as I would like him to'. After that day we ate each other's pussy and fucked each other with the dildo nearly daily.

One afternoon I was lying naked in bed with my eyes closed and my legs in the air waiting for Meena to fuck me. Meena was struggling to strap on the dildo. 'Hurry up Meena’ I moaned, 'I am feeling very horny today'.

She giggled, 'Okay' and pushed it inside me. I realized immediately that it was not the dildo. The cock inside me was smaller and warm. I opened my eyes and saw that Raju was fucking me. I tried to dislodge him but he held me tightly.

'Let me go' I shouted.

Without missing a stroke Raju just laughed, 'My dear sister you don't need a dildo when I am here to satisfy your needs'.

'I am a hot-blooded woman and soon I started to enjoy the fuck with the real thing. Shraddha when your time comes you will understand how I felt. There is no substitute for a nice warm cock. Later I realized that they had planned all this. After that day Raju fucked me regularly. This went on for months'.

'Last Saturday Raju said, 'Come on girls let us go to the company suite and celebrate my recovery with some fucking and champagne'. In the suite, when we both were licking and kissing his cock, Randy from the office walked in. Raju offered our pussies to him as retribution for fucking his wife and sisters.

'At first we refused but when Meena saw Randy's cock she agreed. I continued to resist. Then Raju said, 'Ramya Randy will either fuck your pussy or Shraddha’s you decide. I had no choice but to agree. Then he watched as Randy fucked us. He also joined in and insisted that Randy fuck us in our ass holes. This incident depressed me as it made me feel like a prostitute' she concluded.

901Eoj.jpg

901bNa.jpg

Laughing I asked, 'Mama Randy's cock is huge isn't it? I hope you enjoyed it'.

'Yes of course who wouldn't' she replied automatically before she realized what I had said.

'How do you know that Randy has a huge cock?' she asked suspiciously.

It was now my turn to confess. I told her everything from pussy eating with Pooja, losing my cherry to Randy and uncle fucking the female employees. I also told her about your story, about Raghu and Nabha, your revenge and about sleeping with him, which resulted in his trying to commit suicide. Just about everything in great detail'.

'Oh how I wish I was as strong as Rashmika. I would also like to revenge myself on your uncle for what he did to me and more importantly for turning your father's dream company into a den of debauchery' mama said.

'Mama you are not alone I am with you' I said, 'we together will avenge ourselves on him'.

'But how?' mama asked.

'You don't have to look far. There is Shalini and Megha his daughters' I said.

901caQ.jpg

901hee.jpg

'But darling they are too young' mama wailed.

'They are not going to remain too young forever. Shalini will be eighteen in six months and Megha a year later' I clarified, 'their gift from us on their eighteenth birthday will be a nice big cock up their virgin pussies and assholes.

'I bet you have someone in mind' mama giggled happily.

'Yes mama Randy but I have to ask him and Rashmika whether they would cooperate with us in this venture' I replied, 'now you know the real reason for my today's visit. Randy you will deflower them won't you. I must tell you that they are very pretty. They have taken after their mother'

901FiR.jpg

901KKp.jpg

'Shraddha to help you I will have to sacrifice myself' I replied with a broad grin.

'Shraddha don't believe him. I bet that, just thinking about it, his cock is already leaking precum' Rashmika laughed, 'Shraddha my Randy is not fussy. It does not matter to him if she is pretty or her face resembles the backside of a mule as long as she has a pussy that he can fuck and if it is a virgin cunt then even better. Isn't it so my love?'

'Of course cunts are meant to be fucked' I replied with a broad grin.

'Coming back to the subject Shraddha do you think the girls would agree?' Rashmika asked.

'I really don't know. My uncle and aunt are very horny therefore I assume that the girls will be also be over sexed like them' Shraddha replied.

901mwZ.jpg

What is your plan?' Rashmika asked.

'We have no set plan. Mama and I thought that if we talk a lot about sex and how wonderful it is might do the trick. Then gradually we plan to introduce them to cunt licking and pussy eating' Shraddha clarified.

'This might work but if you get into trouble then tell me.' Rashmika said smiling.

'Really you can help. How?' Shraddha asked.

'Shraddha I did not tell you this earlier. You recall that when I was trying to persuade you to help me get revenge on your uncle I had told you my story. You had said that it was my fault for having consented' Rashmika said.

'Yes I remember' Shraddha replied.

'The fact is that I was in such a state of passion that I just couldn't refuse. Your uncle with Randy's help had given me a coke, spiked with whisky and an aphrodisiac to drink. As a result my pussy itched so badly that I could have taken on the whole army. I will give them this special coke and it will make them so wild with lust that they will not wait for Randy to pierce their virgin cunts but they will impale themselves on his cock Rashmika laughed.

9011x6.jpg

Rashmika I don't believe it' I said surprised, 'that you still have some bottles left'.

'Yes my love I have collected twenty-four bottles. You understand what this means? It could translate into twenty-four virgin pussies for you to deflower' Rashmika smiled.

'Not twenty-four but only twenty-two. I want to experience their effect. I suggest that tonight we both have a bottle each and when our pussies start itching then Randy can appease them with his cock ' Shraddha said.

'Great idea but I doubt if even my Randy with his stamina will be up to it. Well anyway we can always fall back on our tongues' Rashmika giggled.

'Our tongues and this' Shraddha said producing a big black dildo.

'God you have brought it' Rashmika said inspecting the dildo minutely from all angles.

901YH0.jpg

9017ab.jpg

'It is grand. Shraddha I think you should call your mother because I don't think you will get home tonight' Rashmika giggled.

Shraddha phoned her mother. Rashmika switched on the speaker on the phone so that we could hear the full conversation.

'Mama it is me Shraddha. I am at Rashmika’s apartment and will not be coming home tonight. I am going to spend the night with Rashmika. So don't worry' Shraddha said.

'Spending the night with Rashmika or Randy?' her mother asked.

'Well actually with both of them' Shraddha giggled, 'what are your plans for tonight?'

'I don't know. I think I will go to bed with my big black friend' mama replied.

'Sorry mama you can't do that' Shraddha said, 'because at this moment Rashmika is holding your black friend in her hand. I brought it here to show it to her'.

'That was mean. I think then that I will have to visit Raju tonight and make him apologize to my pussy and ass for what he did to them last Saturday. Okay, enjoy yourself girl. Bye ' mama giggled.

'Bye mama' Shraddha said and replaced the receiver.

'Rashmika I am ready' Shraddhaa said.

'I think we better take our clothes off first because when the coke takes effect then even undressing will feel like a big burden'.

901Auk.jpg

901dw7.jpg

This is exactly what they did. Getting naked they downed a full bottle of coke each in big gulps and waited for it to take possession of them. I poured myself a scotch and watched them. In twenty minutes they started to scratch their cunts then glancing at each other grabbed me. They literary tore my clothes off.

Rashmika was right. Between the two of them I was completely fucked out within two hours, my balls were drained dry and my cock wouldn't stir for love or money. Releasing me they started to eat each other's pussy.

I was exhausted and fell asleep. When I woke up it was still night. I could hear their loud moans of pleasure. Opening one eye I saw that Rashmika working the dildo in and out of Shraddha’s pussy. My cock stirred but there was no hurry to fuck them now. They will still be here in the morning.

901r0I.jpg

901JHW.jpg

Closing my eyes again I thought back. I was content. I had done quite well for myself. Today I was the Deputy Managing Director of the company, owned a nice big apartment, a top of the drawer car; I had a beautiful horny wife and Shraddha, Nidhi and all the pussies of other female employees of the company to fuck at will. With a contented sigh I turned my thoughts towards the future. The future also looked rosy. Just the thought of fucking two eighteen-year-old virgins was exhilarating. With this pleasant thought I drifted into deep sleep...

END OF SEASON 1

SEASON 2 COMING SOON..........
hot

BLACKED EXPERIENCE - 5 : LAVANYA TRIPATHI BIRTHDAY BLACKED

Lavanya sits in the lobby of the Grand Hotel Mumbai; the hotel in which she had her wedding reception almost two years ago to the love of her life. She smiles to herself, takes a deep breath, and pulls her phone out of her handbag. She has a message; "OK, Have fun! Happy Birthday I love you" it read. She types a quick reply, "Thank you. I love you too".

"Shall we?" asked a deep voice. She put her phone back into her purse and looked up at her date. He extended his his hand to assist her to get up from her seat.

"Yes we shall!" she responded, as she uncrossed her legs and took his hand to stand up. They held hands as they walked up to the elevator.

"Thank you for the lovely dinner, Mike." She said as they stood waiting for the elevator to come down to the lobby. She leaned in closer to him, and grabbed his forearm with her other hand. She had to look up at him, because she's was 5' 5" and he was 6' 1".

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" he replied, a big smile on his face as he looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

The elevator doors opened and Lavanya saw their reflection on the mirror. Looking directly at the couple in the mirror, a fair skinned lady curled up to a dark skinned man. She felt excited and scared at the same time. They enter the elevator and head up to his room.

Mike was a friend of Lavanya's husband. They knew each other for quite a long time; from when he was an undergraduate. The tall and handsome 28 year old owned well built athletic body. His head was shaved, but he had a short beard which felt like sand paper when touched. The elevator doors opened.

"This way... My room is right at the end." Mike lead the way turning to his right.

The hallway is empty. They walked together slowly. She was impressed as to what a gentleman Mike had been all night. He never made any passes at her, didn't try to touch her inappropriately, nor did he even say or hint at anything naughty. They had a very nice conversation; talking about work, their interests and got to know each other.

The reason that she agreed to this, was because she was turned on by the concept of being with a black man. And the few online interactions she had with Mike were pleasant, which is why they got this far. But at this very moment, as she walked with him to his hotel room, she felt that they had a connection; She actually liked him and was looking forward to what was to happen next.

Lavanya and her husband have always been open sexually. They lost their virginity to each other at the age of 19. They couldn't make the long distance relationship work when he moved to New York for his undergraduate studies, and broke up. However, they got back together when he returned to India. He dated an Indian girl from the university while she had a two different boyfriends during their time apart. From the day they got back together there had never been a dull moment in the bed room, or any other room for that matter.

The topic of black men and the Internet's obsession with sex with them came up after a businessman started flirting with Lavanya while relaxing by the pool at the hotel in Jamaica during their 1st year anniversary getaway. And it was quite a coincidence that Mike reached out to Lavanya's husband, a month after the incident, about visiting India during his next vacation. She was always suspicious as to how it worked out so easily.

"Here we are." Said Mike as he stopped at the penultimate room of the hallway.

He swiped the key card and swung open the door. "After you.." he added, slipping the key card to the card holder inside the room and holding the door open for her.

Lavanya walked into the room, as Mike locked the door behind them. With each step she took she inspected the room, expecting it to be a mess; but she was pleasantly surprised, to find that it was kept very well.

She walked to the middle of the room and turned around to face Mike who was slipping out of his shoes and walking towards her.

"Did I tell you that you look amazing?" Mike asked, a sly smile across his face.

"Yes... yes, you did!" Lavanya replied, she could feel herself blushing. "I don't mind hearing that over and over again!" she added, smiled and winked.

Lavanya wanted to look good for tonight - especially to make her husband jealous. She wore an Olive colored front wrap dress. It was a short dress, ending about 5 inches above her knee with short sleeves and a deep cut which showed off her cleavage. The dress fitted her perfectly. Underneath she wore unlined floral embroidered black lace pushup bra and a matching embroidered black lace thong. A simple gold necklace with pendent that read "Lavanya" rested just above the crack of her cleavage adorned her neck. She used a transparent gloss lipstick that brought out the natural color in her lips.

Mike walked right up to her. Lavanya placed her clutch purse on the side table. Mike brushed the hair off her forehead, and ran his fingers along the side of her face and stopped under her chin. He then gently lifted her face up towards him and leaned in for a kiss.

It was the first time their lips met. Lavanya felt herself getting on her toes and putting her weight on Mike and her eyes closed and she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around him, as he, for the first time, placed his hand on her lower back and slowly moved it down caressing her buttocks.

She knew at that moment, that Mike had her right where he wanted. He played his hand perfectly throughout the night, measuring her up and tantalizing her ever so slightly with his charm and building up to this moment. She wanted him! She wanted him so badly, that she could feel the wetness between her legs.

He was now lightly squeezing her buttocks as they kissed, more intensely than a few minutes ago. Lavanya tugged at his shirt, pulling out the part that was tucked into his pants.

She then started undoing the buttons, as he hunched in giving her room to do so. Mike broke the kiss so that he could get himself out of the shirt, a mischievous smile crossed his face, as Lavanya started kissing his naked chest.

When he took his shirt off and tossed it to the side, Lavanya stopped what she was doing and took a few steps back. Without saying a word, she started undoing the knot on the side of her dress that wrapped around her.

She gazed at the floral pattern on the carpet and avoided making eye contact with him. The dress loosened around her, as she reached up with both hands to grabbed the neckline of the dress with her thumb and index finger.

She slowly looked up at Mike.

Their eyes met.

She bit her lower lip and sensually opened the dress. It slipped off her shoulders and fell onto her elbows. While releasing the fabric from her grip, she elongated her arms and let the dress fall onto the carpet around her feet. She felt a rush! She felt both confident and shy at the same time.

"Wow!" said Mike, as he took two steps towards her and lunged into kiss her.

Lavanya giggled, and lifted her arms up and wrapped her arms around his neck as the kissed. Mike slid his hands down her back and started tapping and squeezing her naked butt cheeks.

"I want to see it..." whispered Lavanya as Mike kissed her neck and unclasped her bra.

"See what?" asked Mike in a playful tone.

"You know... your... your... your cock..." she stammered in response.

"Are you sure you're ready for it?" he asked her, running his fingers along her open back.

Lavanya pulled away from him, cupping her bra with her hands and not letting it fall of. She looked directly into Mike's eyes. A confident "Yes." left her lips as she took off her bra and threw it to a side and gave him a pose.

"Kneel down!" replied Mike. He wasn't one to back down from a challenge. "Kneel down!" he repeated in a commanding voice when he though she was about to question him.

Lavanya obeyed. Bringing her knees together she bent into a squatting position and transitioned into a kneeling position with elegance; she then placed her hands on her thighs and rested her buttocks on her heels and looked up at her lover standing tall above her.

Mike took a step forward to get closer to her. He didn't say anything. He just stood there. Lavanya felt her heart beating in her chest. She shifted her weight, straightened her body and reached for his belt and undid it.

She looked up at Mike as she popped the button on his trouser and pulled down the zipper. He was looking down at her; he winked and made a kissing shape with his lips. Keeping eye contact with him, she slipped her thumbs into his pants at the waist and pushed it down.

She looked down at his crotch, he wore a gray trunk. It was super tight on him. She realized it was because of the huge bulge protruding towards her. A naughty smile came to her face. She stroked the bulge with the tips of her fingers, and without a second thought, grabbed the waistband of his underwear.

Mike's cock sprang out of his trunks when Lavanya yanked it down.

"Hah!" she yelped in glee and threw her self back on to her heels. Her eyes widened and she couldn't contain the smile on her face when she got a proper view of his cock.

"Ït's so BIG..." she said, looking up at him, still smiling from ear to ear.

Mike was without a doubt very well-endowed. His big black circumcised cock measured 8 and a half inches when fully erect. Not only was he gifted with length, he also had girth.

Lavanya reached up with her right hand, palm facing up, and let his cock head rest on her palm, she moved it up and down as if checking it's weight and realized he wasn't fully erect. She then grabbed his cock like a singer grabs a mic; the tip of her middle finger touched her thumb as she wrapped her fingers around it. She began stroking him and felt him get harder, she smelt his pre-cum as a few drops oozed out of him.

Leaning in, she licked the base of his cock head. She paused a moment to gather some spit in her mouth to wet her tongue and licked it again. A few short licks followed, and she popped his cock head into her mouth and pulled it out again.

She did it again, swallowing the tip of his cock and pulling it out again. After repeating this action a few times, she started taking more of his cock into her mouth until his cock head hit the back of her throat and made her gag. She pulled out and gathered herself. She stroked him a little and started sucking him.

She stroked his shaft while rotating her wrists with her right hand as she sucked him. Her left hand rests on his left butt cheek give it a light squeeze from time to time. She really got into sucking his cock; alternating between shallow sucking and deep throating him. When she needs to take a breather, she does so while licking the underside of his cock head like a lollypop, making eye contact with him.

"Oooh! You're really good at this!" said Mike enjoying Lavanya's tongue dancing on the underside of his cock head.

"Thank you!" she replied in between licks, a big smile on her face; She kissed the tip of his cock, swallowed it again and continued her performance.

Lavanya loved the feedback. The first and only cock that she had sucked on until now belong to her husband. And from that first time, she has absolutely loved performing fellatio. So much so that she read articles online and took pointers from porn movies that she watched with her husband.

Mike was sincere about his comments, he enjoyed her performance immensely. Never did he expect an Indian woman, who had only ever been with her husband to perform such amazing oral sex. As good as she was, he now wanted get on with things.

He grabbed her from her arms and helped her to her feet. He began kissing her and pulled her close. He used his body weight, and moved her over to the bed. When the reached the foot of the bed, he again grabbed her by her arms and helped her to sit on it.

He removed the pants and underwear that was still around his ankles and knelt down between her legs. Given his height they were almost face to face. They started kissing again, and Mike started working his way down along her body. Taking time kissing her neck, and then down to her breasts; kissing and biting them and playing with her nipples with his tongue. Soft moans left her lips as he did so.

He continued down to her stomach and belly button as Lavanya laid back on the bed. He reached the waist band of her lace thong and could smell the aroma of her pussy; he felt the wetness of her thong as he kissed her on her pussy.

He grabbed the waist band of her thong and pulled it down, She helped him by lifting her hips and raising her legs up in the air. She scooted back a bit on the bed, and spread her legs for him; resting her torso on her elbows and looking at him.

"You're such a beautiful woman!" said Mike, looking at the prize before him.

Lavanya was beaming from ear to ear. She didn't respond, but just winked at him.

Mike began running his fingers over her pussy, he then leaned in and started kissing the insides of her thighs until he reached her pussy. He planted a few kisses, and gave her a lick. Which was well received by a soft "Yes..." from Lavanya.

He then made himself comfortable, sliding his hands under her thighs and getting close to her pussy. He moistened his tongue and lips before continuing. He played with her clit with his tongue and sucked on it lightly. He then alternated between that and the Pancake method; placing his tongue at the bottom of her vulva and moving his head up while keeping his tongue relaxed as it passed over her clit.

Lavanya loved it! She moved her hips to indicate that she approved of what her lover was doing down there. She exhaled deeply as he played with her pussy. Mike had a big tongue, and he definitely knew what he was doing. She let him go on for a while; she hadn't had her pussy eaten in a long time.

Lavanya, placed her palm on Mikes forehead pushed his head away from her pussy. She sat up on the bed as if possessed. He was surprised by the abrupt stop. But she was scooting up onto the middle of the bed. She rested her head on the pillows, and spread her legs in missionary position whilst biting her lips and giving him the "come here" signal with her index finger.

Mike climbed on to the bed, and crawled towards Lavanya. She flashed him one of her signature smiles. He grabbed her by her thighs and pulled her close to him. Her knees were bent and her feet were in the air, and Mike spread her legs a little more as he inched his cock towards her pussy moving as close to her as he could. Lavanya reached between her legs with her right hand and grabbed Mikes cock like she would hold a mic.

"You're so hard!" she said as she gave his cock a few strokes.

"I wanted you from the moment I laid eyes on you this evening." replied Mike running a finger along the length of her pussy lips.

Lavanya didn't respond, instead, she laid her head back, and changed her grip on his cock and directed it towards her pussy.

A shock ran through her body as Mikes cock head touched her pussy. She closed her eye and guided him in as Mike pushed his pelvis towards her.

Mike took control and continued pushing. Lavanya's body reacted to his size, her eyes opened along with her mouth, as she felt both pleasure and pain of being penetrated by a big black cock. Mike slowly pulled his cock out of her, and then pushed back in again. This time she wasn't as tight as before; and he managed to push almost his entire length into her.

He took a moment to let her adjust, by falling on top of her. He took his weight on his arms and came face to face with Lavanya, and started kissing her. She kissed him back. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks and she put her arms around him.

"How does it feel?" asked Mike pausing while kissing her.

"It's so biiiiig..." she said. "It hurt a little when you put it in".

"But I like it!" she added, before Mike could say anything else.

They started kissing again, and Mike started moving his pelvis. Lavanya softly moaned as his cock moved in and out of her pussy. She couldn't concentrate on kissing him anymore, as she closed her eyes and tightened her grip on Mike with her legs and arms.

Lavanya began to breath heavily.

"mhmmm... amhmmm... mhmmm... amhmmm..." she went each time she exhaled. As Mike built up his pace.

Mike wanted to hear her moan. He shifted his weight to get more torque and started ramming into Lavanya with more force. A satisfied grin came on his face, as he watched Lavanya's mouth drop open and her eyes widened. She grabbed the bed sheet with her left hand, and grabbed Mikes arm with her right as she lost control of her body when Mike fucked her.

"Ah! Ah! Ooh! Ah! Ah!" she moaned as her breasts violently swung back and forth with each of Mike's strokes.

"Oh my god... Oh my god..." she continued.

Mike slowed down, and fell back on top of Lavanya, kissing her as he sensually fucked her with slow deep strokes. Lavanya too relaxed a little, placing her feet on the bed in the usual missionary position.

"Can I try riding you?" asked Lavanya. When Mike paused for a moment while passionately kissing her; his full length inside her.

"mhm..." replied Mike, slowly pulling out of her and laying beside her on the bed.

Lavanya turned to her side to face Mike. She looked directly at his hard cock; it lay flat along his stomach, glistening with her wetness and reaching beyond his belly button. She reached down and grabbed it and slapped it against his stomach a few times.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." she said, now looking at Mike's face, she felt a sly smile take over her lips. She really didn't know what to feel; her heart was racing. Never did she ever imagine that she would be in bed with another man after she got married.

"I'll be honest with you." replied Mike. "I never expected you to go through with this either."

"But I'm so glad you did!" he added, quickly lifting up his head to peck her on the lips.

Lavanya felt more relaxed after hearing that. She couldn't stop herself from smiling and giggling like a school girl.

"I'm glad we're doing this too..." she said releasing his cock from her grip and straddling Mike. She placed her palms on his chest and began to grind her pelvis, rubbing her pussy along his cock.

She then leaned back, putting her hands behind her and took the weight of her body on to her hands. She did so to help her pull her feet from under her and get into a squatting position, placing her feet flat on the bed on either side of Mikes waist.

She shifted her weight again and balanced herself. She reached in between her legs with her left hand and lifted Mikes cock to point up at her, as she lifted her buttocks in her squatting position. She placed his cock head at the opening of her wet pussy and slowly impaled herself onto it.

"Ooooh! Ooooh.. Ooooh.." she moaned as she lowered herself further, taking more of his cock into her. She took it slow, adjusting herself as his cock went deeper inside her until she felt she couldn't take any more of him inside her. She took a moment and exhaled. Mike had grabbed her ankles and was lightly massaging them. Lavanya placed her forearms on thighs and started lifting her buttocks again. She repeated this motion sliding his cock in and out of her; her buttocks slapped hard against her thighs making a loud clapping sound each time she came down on his cock.

Lavanya continued vigorously impaling herself on Mike's cock. Her "Oooh..."s turned in to "Aaah..."s and she mixed in an "Oh My God" here and there as her eyes closed and entered a trans of pleasure.

She suddenly stopped, putting her entire weight on Mike, his cock thrusting deep into her.

'"That's... hard... to do..." she said exhaling deeply. "My... thighs.. hurt... so... bad..." she added. She put her hands on Mikes stomach and lifted herself off him. She tucked her legs underneath herself again, and returned to the straddling position. Mike massaged her thighs as she caught her breath.

Lavanya began grinding on his pelvis again, rubbing her pussy on his cock. She lifted herself up again, reached in between her legs and placed his cock at the opening of her pussy and slowly lowered herself on to it. Mike grabbed her by her buttocks and squeezed and slapped her butt cheeks as she slowly began to ride him. She placed her hands on his chest again to help her with the riding motion.

"Oh My God... yes... " she moaned as she rode him. Mike alternated between playing with her butt cheeks and playing with her breasts.

"You look so damn sexy when you ride me!" Mike commented watching her breasts bounce up and down as she rode him.

She giggled in response, and started directly into his eyes as she continued to ride him. She couldn't hold the stair for long, as her eyes closed in pleasure as she picked up speed.

Mike sat up on the bed, placed his hands behind him to take his weigh and came fact to face with Lavanya. She instinctively wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him as she switched to grinding motion.

"I want you to fuck me doggy..." Lavanya said, breaking away from the sensual kiss that they shared.

Mike was pleasantly surprised at hearing those words. It was the first time he had heard her use the word "fuck". The woman straddling her on his bed was no longer the innocent housewife he had had dinner with earlier that night.

Lavanya dismounted Mike, got out of bed, and went for her clutch purse. She reached in and pulled out a Sage Hair Scrunchie that matched the Olive colored dress she had on that evening. She stood at the foot of the bed with one knee on the bed, and began to tie her hair up.

Mike, who had also gotten out of bed, watched her. He loved to watch women tie their hair up. It was some sort of a fetish that he had.

''Damn Lavanya!! You're such a sexy woman!" he complimented her again.

Lavanya, pretend as if she didn't care for the complement, she fell on the bed on to her hands and knees and crawled to the middle of the bed, her head facing the headboard. The gold pendent that read "Lavanya" on her necklace dangled from her neck. She stopped, straightened her body, and placed her hands on her waist in her pose.

"What are you waiting for? Come join me!" she said as she knelt on the middle of the bed.

Mike didn't need an invitation, he climbed on the bed and got behind Lavanya in the same position she was. He hugged her and began kissing her shoulders and neck. She tilted her head allowing him to do so.

Mike moved his hand up to her breasts and cupped them; squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Lavanya reach behind her and grabbed Mike's cock, which was rubbing against her buttocks.

Mike then slid one hand along her stomach, and between her legs. He rubbed his fingers along her pussy lips and easily slipped his middle finger into her, and began played with her. Lavanya grabbed his hand and held it in place, when he hit a spot that sent an electric shock through her body.

"Fuck me!" she said, leaning forward and getting onto her hands and knees. She arched her back and parted her knees to give Mike more space to maneuver himself.

"Guide me in!" Mike instructed her while placing both his hands on her waist and rubbing his cock along her pussy lips. Lavanya obliged, she reached under her between her legs, and positions his cock head at the opening of her pussy; Mike was already applying alight presser with his hips, and he cock head easily popped into her pussy.

Lavanya got back into position, as Mike slowly started pushing himself into her and pulling out again. Slow deep strokes.

"Oooh... yes... Ooooh... Ooooh... yes..." moaned Lavanya.

Mike picked up the pace. Faster and faster he rammed into her.

"Aaah! Aaaah! Aaaah! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Lavanya continued to moan arching her back even further.

Mike kept going, the sound his pelvis slapping against her buttocks were a good accompaniment to Lavanya's moans as ripples of vibrations resonated along her butt cheeks each time he rammed into her.

"Oh My God Mike! Fuck Me!!" she yelled! "Fuck me!! Aaah! Aaah!! Aaah!!"

It was such a turn on for him to hear her say his name!

"Don't Stop...! Don't Stop...! Please Don't Stop...! I'm going to cum..."! cried Lavanya.

Mike couldn't take it much longer either! He wanted to release his load.

"Oh My God!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh My God! Fuck me! Yes! Yes!"

''Fuck me!! I'm cuming!" exclaimed Lavanya.

Mike felt her pussy tighten around his cock. He was also ready to cum now.

"I'm cuming too" declared Mike.

He grabbed Lavanya's waist even tighten than he had before and began ferociously fucking her.

"Oh My God... Oh My God... Oh My God..." yelped Lavanya as she climaxed. She was driven insane with pleasure as she felt Mike's warm cum fill her up.

Mike pumped her a few more times, emptying his load into her.

Both of them were huffing and puffing, trying to catch their breaths. Mike leaned forward and kissed Lavanya on the small of her back and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Lavanya collapsed onto the bed and Mike knelt and sat on his heels.

"That was... amazing..." sniffled Lavanya. She rolled over on the bed and got on her back and pulled herself to a reclining position on the pillows. When she faced Mike he saw that her eyes were red, and that she was tearing.

Worried, Mike got up next to her hugged her with the intention of comforting her. "Why are you crying?" he asked whipping tear drops from her cheeks.

Lavanya felt as if though she was in the arms of a lover.

"Don't worry..." she responded in a soft shaking voice; cuddling up to Mike. "This happens when I cum."

The spent a few moment in silence, cuddling each other. Mike stroked her hair, as she rested her head on her chest.

Mike excused himself to use the toilet.

Lavanya sat up on the bed, and placed her feet on the ground. Her heart was still beating fast. She could feel Mike cum seeping out of her. Luckily a box of tissues were on the night stand. She pulled out a few sheets of tissues as she got to her feet and cleaned the cum out of her pussy. A thick Perl white blob surrounded by a wet stop was on bed where she had laid a few moments ago; she wiped it off as well.

She too needed to pee. But she didn't want to barge into the washroom while Mike was there. She instead went back to her clutch purse and pulled out her phone.

"We had sex."' she typed a message to her husband; But deleted it without sending.

"He fucked me like you wanted." she typed again, and again deleted it without sending.

It wasn't that late, and she knew he would be up waiting for a message from her.

"Good Night love. At what time will you pick me up tomorrow?" she typed and finally clicked send.

She sat down at the foot of the bed, and began scrolling through her Instagram feed. She didn't scroll more than 5 pictures when she received a response from her husband.

"I"ll hit the gym, and pick you up around 9:30 AM?" was her husbands response.

"OK. Let know when you are here. I'll meet you at the lobby." she keyed in her response.

Mike walked out of the bath room and walked over to the bed. His flaccid cock slightly swayed from side to side as he did so.

"Ready for bed?" he asked Lavanya, giving her a peck on her forehead.

"Yup! give me a minute to use the washroom." she said, as she got up to her feet and walked towards her purse. She felt her phone vibrate in her hand.

"Sure! So how was it?????" read the latest message she had just received from her husband.

She looked back at Mike trying to make him self comfortable on the bed; his big black cock flopping around as he did so.

Smiling to herself, she typed "AWESOME".

6:30 AM on a Saturday morning. Lavanya wakes up in Room 223 of the Grand Hotel. She looks to her left as she sits up on the bed and stretches her arms. Mike sleeps next to her; he stirs on his side of the bed, still half asleep. She takes her legs out from under the covers and sits on the side of the bed facing the large window.

"Good morning beautiful!" said Mike, laying on bed and stretching.

"Good morning" replied Lavanya, looking back at him and mouthing a kiss in Mike's direction.

"Did you sleep well?" Mike asked, sitting up and pulling himself up to lean against the headboard.

"Yes, I did!" she answered, "This bed is so comfortable, I slept like a log!"

Lavanya hopped off the bed and got to her feet. She took a few steps towards the window but stopped and turned back around to face Mike who was turning on the TV.

"I really enjoyed last night." she said. She felt a little shy standing there naked, so she folded her hands across her breasts and crossed her legs.

"Dinner was perfect!" she continued. "... and the sex..." she paused, biting her lips and making eye contact with Mike, "... the sex was amazing!"

"The pleasure was all mine!" said Mike as he too started to get out of bed. His morning wood making an appearance as he came out from under the covers.

Lavanya's eye darted towards his erection.

''Looks like someone is ready for round 2!" she exclaimed, giggling like a schoolgirl.

''Is there anything else for me to do with it when I have a woman as beautiful as you naked in front of me?" asked Mike in a joking tone.

Mike walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her; Lavanya felt safe in his arms. She relaxed and hugged him back. His erection throbbing against her stomach. They share a kiss. Followed by another, and another as Mike moved his hands down to her buttocks and began squeezing them.

"Put your arms around my neck and hold tight." Mike instructed Lavanya.

Lavanya did as she was told, just as Mike moved his hands swiftly to the back of her thighs and lifted her off her feet. Instinctively, Lavanya tightened her grip around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist and held on to him.

Mike hugged her tight and kept them both in balance. They started kissing again, more passionately than they had before as Mike turned around and slowly took a few steps back towards the bed.

They Collapse onto the bed. Mike quickly got back to his feet and grabbed Lavanya by her legs and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Before she could react, he was already opening up her legs that were bent at the knees.

Lavanya felt herself get wet instantly. Mike was different today, unlike last night, where he took his time and they had passionate sex. He wanted her; she wanted him to want her, and she wanted him to know that she wanted him too.

She did so by grabbing her knees and holding them in the spread-out position that he wanted her to be in.

Mike grabbed his cock and stroked it twice and positioned himself so that his cock head was ready to penetrate Lavanya's wet pussy.

Once his cock head popped into her pussy, he leaned forward, placed his hands on the bed and shifted his weight onto them. The height of the bed was perfect for him to penetrate her in this position. He slowly pushed his cock into her, and she whimpered in pleasure. He pulled out of her when he reached the maximum depth; and began pumping her.

As he picked up the pace and got into a good rhythm, the sound of his pelvis slapping against hers keeping the beat, Lavanya fell into a trance of pleasure. Her legs stayed open when she let go of her knees and raised her arms up over her head on the bed. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open.

"Aahaaa... "Aahaaa... "Aahaaa... "Aahaaa... "Aahaaa..." she moaned each time he rammed into her.

Mike was on a mission, he wanted to ruin her. He knew that he would never meet Lavanya again and he wanted to make sure he had his way with her.

He slowed down and stopped. While his cock was embedded deep inside her, he grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him. He placed her arm on his shoulders and began to squat slightly pulling her into his arms.

"Hold on to me!" he said, as he put his arms around her as if hugging her and pulled her onto him.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!" yelped Lavanya, as Mike stood up on his feet. He bent his legs a little to allow her body to rest on his thighs. She kept hugging him around his neck, while he lowered his grip and hugged her around her waist in what sex positions club refers to as #72, the "Workout" position.

Mike let Lavanya get accustomed to his big black cock penetrating her in this position, he could feel her shaking. She gripped him tightly with her hands and legs and burred her head in his neck breathing heavily.

He then slowly moved his hands down to her buttocks, grabbed her firmly and gave her a little pressure indicating her to start riding him.

She used the grip she had around his neck and lifted herself up along his cock and fell back down on it. She repeated this again, changing her grip slightly as she learnt how to maneuver herself in this position.

It was quite a workout, but she got the hang of it and started enjoying impaling herself on his cock. Though she was not able to ride the full length of his cock, the penetration from this position was much better; it was the deepest that any cock had penetrated her ever...

"Oh My God... yes... this feels so good..." she moaned as she rode him.

After a while, she took a break. Her weight fully on Mike's thighs, and his cock deep inside her. They began to kiss as she tried to catch her breath.

Mike started to turn in place. Lavanya quickly hugged him as she was afraid they would fall. As her turned, she saw them in the mirror. Her fair skinned arms and legs wrapped around the athletic body of a black man.

And it was the first time she got a proper look at his butt. She thought it looked perfect! She continued to look at their reflection in the mirror as Mike finished his turn and positioned himself to sit on the bed.

Once seated, she remained straddling him in the "Merger" position, grinding on his cock, and then spending some time bouncing up and down the length of his cock as Mike kissed her neck and breasts.

"Can you turn around and sit on me?" Mike asked.

"mhmmm..." she said, as she grinned her pelvis on his crotch. She pulled herself off him and got to her feet.

"Shall we try out that chair?" asked Lavanya, pointing at the luxurious Champagne colored High Wing Back Armchair stationed in the corner of the room next to the large Window.

"Of course!" replied Mike in earnest. He quickly got onto his feet, held Lavanya by the hand and lead her towards the armchair; though it was just five or six steps away from where she was standing.

The room did not have a balcony. To compensate it had a very large sealed window. Two sets of curtains ran in front of it; a White sheer curtain on the outside, and a thick Brown Oxford Panel curtain on the inside that matched the theme of the room.

Lavanya's heart began to beat faster as they approached the armchair. The thick curtains were fully opened, and it was only the sheer curtain that barely obstructed the view for someone looking into their room.

Mike sat on the edge of the armchair. He kept his legs together. Lavanya turned around, placed her legs on either side of his, and began to sit on his lap. She reached in between her legs and grabbed Mike's cock and guided it into her as she lowered herself onto his lap.

With his cock deep inside her, she rested her palms on his knees and tilted her body slightly forward. Mike caressed her breasts with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other as he to leaned back against the back of the chair.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm... " went Lavanya as she slowly began to get into a rhythm of ride him. She took her time, enjoying his cock slipping in an out of her. Her lover alternated caressing her breasts as she rode him; occasionally leaning forward and kissing her back and shoulders.

Mike, began to spread his legs.

"Bring your legs together." he told her moving his hands to her waist to help her keep her balance and pulling both of them a bit deeper into the chair. She placed her hands on the arm rests, lifted her legs, and brought them together assuming the 'Fairy" position.

Once her feet were planted on the ground, she started riding him again, lifting her buttocks off his crotch and slamming it back down. His cock felt even bigger now, and it took her a few strokes to get used to it; but she was in a world of pleasure. Before long she was enthusiastically bouncing on his crotch, his cock piercing deep into her pussy and hitting all the good spots.

Again, the room echoed with Lavanya's moans and the rhythmic slapping of her buttocks against his crotch.

The fact that he was fucking another man's wife was an even bigger turn on for Mike now that they were by the window. He was super excited, and he wanted to fill her up with cum like he did last night, but he wanted it to be more exciting.

Mike tightened his grip around Lavanya's waist and pulled her down on his crotch and held her in place. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her.

"I want to fuck you against the window!" stated Mike.

"What??" asked Lavanya in surprise, a bushel of excitement in her chest.

"I want to fuck you against the window!" Mike repeated.

"Are you serious?" Lavanya asked again, a hint of fear tainting her excitement.

"Yes!" replied Mike. "Stand up! I want people to see me fucking you!" as he pushed her to her feet.

Lavanya got to her feet and looked out the window; she scanned the outside more cautiously this time. They were on the 2nd floor and the window overlooked the entrance of the hotel. The main road in Mumbai, was a good two - three hundred meters away. The security barricades were closed and a security guard sat in his outpost. There was very little movement outside in the front lawn of the hotel, as it was still early in the morning,

"Put your hands against the window!" commanded Mike. He noticed that Lavanya was a bit pensive, and it turned him on even more.

But to his surprise, she followed his order. She spread her legs and placed her hands against the window as if she were about to be frisked by a cop.

Mike positioned himself behind her and ran his hands along her body starting from her shoulders down to her hips. Lavanya arched her back and pushed her buttocks towards him, as he lowered his body and guided his cock towards her pussy.

He rubbed his cock head on her pussy lips struggling to find the opening, he couldn't see from this angle. Lavanya raced between her legs with one hand and helped him. She got back to her frisking position when his cock head popped into her pussy.

Mike pushed his cock deep into her, grabbing her tightly by her waist. Lavanya was pushed forward as well, she bent her arms and leaned against the window standing on her toes. The sheer curtain brushed against her nipples, as Mike started with slow deep strokes.

"Open the curtain." Mike whispered in Lavanya's ear, now hugging her, and taking her weight onto his body.

Lavanya paused for a moment. She both wanted and didn't want to do it.

"Open the curtain" Mike coaxed her, as he continued to whisper in her ear mixing in a few kisses on her neck. "I want people to see me fucking this beautiful wife."

Mike realized the cliché of what he had just said. But then, Lavanya began to fumble with the curtain, searching for the opening.

Lavanya drew the curtains apart as far as her arms could reach. She couldn't believe what was doing. Standing naked as if in a showcase, her lover's cock buried in her pussy ready to fuck her. Her heart raced and she was filled with quite a different feeling of excitement that she didn't know how to explain.

"Good Girl" complemented Mike, still whispering in her ear. He leaned forward, onto her, and repositioned his hands to grab her by the waist. Lavanya brought her hands back to her side and leaned against the window.

Mike began to pull his cock out of her and push it back in. Slowly getting into a rhythm. As he increased the frequency of his stroke so did the force in which he rammed into her. This pushed Lavanya further towards the window. She turned her face to the side as her cheek and her breasts pressed against the window.

"Oooh... yes... Ooooh... Ooooh... yes..." moaned Lavanya. She was lost in a sea of pleasure as she slipped into the fucking mood that she had been in the night before.

"Oh My God! Yes! Yes!" she yelped as Mike picked up the pace.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! ummmmh... Yes! Yes!" she continued as she began to tear approaching her climax.

"Oh My God! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!!" she screamed as Mike fucked her vigorously pumping his hot cum deep into her pussy.

"Oh my God!" she exhaled, one last time, as Mike pulled his cock out of her. She was trying hard to catch her breath.

Lavanya turned around and hugged Mike. He hugged her back and kissed her on top of her head.

Still in his embrace, she looked up at him with her teary eyes. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Thank you!" she said half smiling and half crying.

"You don't need to thank me." replied Mike, ''Trust me, I enjoyed this as much as you!" he added, tapping her butt cheek.

Lavanya giggled, wiping tears off her eyes.

''Come, let's have a shower and go have some breakfast" suggested Mike.

"That sounds good." answered Lavanya. "I'm really hungry now!" she added.

They laughed as Mike took Lavanya's hand and lead her to the bathroom.

THE END.................

Bro nice but bit repetitive... Why cant u write some stories where a girl forced to become slut due to circumstances... Like policewoman kidnapped and made slut and sold in brothel... Or decent conservative girl kidnapped drugged and made slut...

No girls in india become slut so easily... This happens in stories... Request u to make something like tat..

Destroying or fucking a gal body is worthless and not so sexy. It is more dominating when u can destroy a girl's character attitude modesty and chastity... And make her prostitute where she cant return back to her normal life.. Request a story from ur end in this manner

Next day after the incident at school, Keerthy’s mobile balance went off. She was talking with my mom and it went off. It was around 1 pm and she told her problem to her mother-in-law. It was an off day for the market, but her mother-in-law directed her to some so and so shop.

Keerthy took her Activa and reached that mobile shop in 15 minutes. She rushed to the counter and asked for immediate recharge. The shop consisted of three people at that time. One must be the owner of the shop, another one was his assistant and a customer was looking at a few mobiles placed on the counter.

The owner asked Keerthy to wait for few minutes and let him finish his deal.

9LrhYW.jpg

She stood silent and he started to elaborate the mobile features to the customer. The customer wanted a good camera quality phone and was insisting for the same. He was focused on picture quality and video quality.

He was rejecting every mobile the owner showed him. He took his picture too with few mobiles. But wasn’t satisfied with the camera quality. He was asked to shoot a video but he plainly said that he wasn’t satisfied with the camera quality with still pictures.

So he wasn’t interested in shooting videos and wasting time with that. The assistant of the owner came for the aid. He asked the owner to let him handle the situation. The owner smiled at him and asked him to go on. He came out of the corner, went for a mobile set and came back with a good looking mobile.

He opened the box and fixed the mobile batteries and showed the mobile to the customer. The customer didn’t even take the mobile in his hand. He asked him to show the camera quality. It should be until his expectation mark. The young man smiled and came towards Keerthy. He requested her that could she help him in that.

9LrmJs.jpg

9LrKFK.jpg

9Lr1tJ.jpg

Keerthy smiled and said that what she can do for him. He said that he wants to click her few pictures and will delete them immediately. She smiled and said to go on and he clicked her few pictures. Keerthy was wearing a dark colored t-shirt and jeans that day and wasn’t wearing any bra inside.

After clicking a few pictures he showed it to the customer but the customer wasn’t satisfied. The assistant turned towards Keerthy once again. He asked her to hold the mobile as he wanted to show the customer, little another type of pictures. She took the mobile in her hand.

He grabbed hold of Keerthy’s t-shirts bottom and immediately pulled it upwards till it reached above her chest. Keerthy’s whole boobs were open on display. She was shell shocked. He took the mobile from her and clicked a few pictures. He passed them to the customer and this time he saw those pictures and appreciated.

9LrWSh.jpg

9LrYot.jpg

He commented that fair things glow naturally but what about the dark things. The assistant took it as a guidance signal and sat on his knees in front of Keerthy. Before she could recover from the shock, he was unbuttoning her jeans and was dragged till her ankles along with her underwear.

He asked the customer to hand over the mobile. He clicked her pussy pictures. The customer was impressed with the camera quality and he asked about the video quality. The assistant suggested him to get bare and take me to the sofa and fuck her.

He said that he’ll record the entire scene with the mobile and the customer can check the quality of the recording. The shutter went half down. Keerthy was been pulled by that customer to the sofa. The jeans were still jumbled around her ankles and t-shirt around her chest.

9LrAeU.jpg
9Lr7VE.jpg

Keerthy was deposited on the sofa on her back and customer disrobed himself. He projected his attention on her boobs first, grope and squeeze them harshly, followed by lots of sucking and licking. He then projected himself towards her lips and kissed her several times.

Now his attention came towards Keerthy’s pussy. Without wasting time he got rid of her jeans and spread her legs apart. He got inside her immediately fucking her to the core. Keerthy was being kissed full mouth at the same time. She peeped from the corner of her eyes, to see herself been recorded.

Keerthy was heavily scared but still wasn’t able to utter a word. Twenty minutes of continues fucking by customer dick, he deposited his load inside her. The assistant took a few close shots of her pussy, while dick was ramming it up. The customer got up, wore his clothes and viewed the video in fast forward mode.

9Lroia.png
9LrjRj.jpg

He was satisfied with the video quality. He purchased a brand new piece of the same set and went away after paying. Keerthy was still deposited on the sofa when the owner approached towards her all naked. He spread her thighs wide and got inside her immediately.

He wasn’t in the mood of any foreplay, though he was kissing her full mouth while fucking. He fucked her for the next 20 minutes before loading another gush of liquid in her pussy. The assistant was still recording the whole events. When he was done, he took the mobile.

9Lr2SR.jpg
9Lrrxq.jpg

Keerthy was been dragged to the center table. She was placed on all fours and this time the assistant got inside her pussy from her back. He started to bang her hard and fast, making her boobs to wobble while they were hanging down. He took 15 minutes to flood inside her pussy once again.

He withdrew his dick, got dressed and keerthy got dressed too in next 5 minutes. They asked her the number in which she wanted to recharge. Keerthy plainly said that she don’t want to recharge and got out of the shop. She heard laughter from inside the shop as she came out. She came home.

9LrGeD.jpg
9LrMv0.jpg

Keerthy was very scared of the pictures and video they got. What will they do with that was the only question in her mind? Her husband came home at night and saw her sad. He asked the reason and she said that she wasn’t interested in going outside for outside jobs, the house males should do those jobs, she wanted to get involved in the kitchen only.

Keerthy’s husband promised her that from very next day she will not be going out anywhere for anything. Keerthy relaxed a bit and thought that the story of her getting fucked every time has come to halt. But she wasn’t sure it was permanent or could start again, someday.

9L29b5.jpg
9L2NH9.jpg
9L2gN7.jpg
9L2kaI.jpg
9L28eL.jpg
9L2tvW.jpg
9L20OO.jpg
9L23KG.jpg
9L2swK.jpg
9L2Z0s.jpg
9L2ibJ.jpg
9L2qUt.jpg
9L2OHh.jpg
9L2Pad.jpg

THE END.....................
these story is one of the best... All the episodes are nice.. keep it up bro

ZODIAC ADVENTURES :

EPISODE-7 : With AQUARIUS Woman

I took my time to get to the famous & gorgeous TV announcer Shruti Haasan’s, driving just under the speed limit, I didn't want to seem too eager to Shruti. I pulled up into her drive way and parked. I walked up to the door and when I was about twenty feet away, the door opened and I saw Shruti urging me to hurry up.

"Come in!" she said closing the door behind me. I checked her out and she was dressed in a white top, faded blue jeans and no shoes, she was barefoot. I took my shoes off, it was the courteous thing to do.

"Lead the way." I said. I followed her into the living room. She had a great ass, and I couldn't take my eyes off them and those tight fitting jeans made them look incredible..

"Where's the tape?" She said with a huge smile on her face, holding her hands together just under her chin. I pulled the disc out of my pocket. She put the disc into the DVD player, switched the TV on and sat down on the couch, her legs crossed like a yoga position.

"Sit!" Shruti said patting the spot beside her. I sat down next to her. The DVD menu screen came up. "Very nice!" She said nodding in approval as she searched through the chapters.

"The chapters are named with what happens in them." I said, getting impressed at how much things that Ajay had added on in the short amount of time that he had to actually do it.

"Oh my God!" Shruti said putting the remote down onto her thigh. "You fucked her up the ass?"

"Yeah." I replied casually. "One time she even had two dicks in her."

"No way!" She said with a shocked look on her face. "She did two guys?" I just nodded. She highlighted the chapter called 'Anal, doggy style.' It was when me and Ajay swapped positions and I jammed my cock up her ass. Shruti got a shocked, excited look on her face, holding the remote up to her chin as she had her hands over her mouth.

"Oh my God! I almost feel bad for her, it looks like you're tearing her ass apart."

"She seemed to enjoy it."

"Pffft... she's got a dick in her! Ofcourse the slut's going to enjoy it." She insulted Deepika. "This is so much better than I was expecting it to be." She said. "How much you want for it? Let me just go get my check book." She said getting up. I put my hand on her shoulder and pulled her back down.

"I'm not after money. Let's just say you owe me a favour."

"Really? You sure?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Oh! Thank you so much!" She said leaning forward hugging me. I hugged her back, pushing her close to me with one hand and using my other hand to squeeze her ass. "Are you groping my ass?" She asked looking a little confused.

"It's just that you have an incredible ass!" I replied. She smiled.

"You think I have a nice ass?" She said trying to look back at her own ass.

"Ever since I saw that bubble butt on TV." I replied.

"Maybe I could show you my bare butt as the favour I owe you." She said laughing.

"You would do that?" I asked.

"Sure! You did my one huge favour!" She said stressing the word huge. "And the material is very, very, very, hardcore."

"Take your jeans off." I said. She stood up, turned around, giving me a cheeky smile and pulled her jeans down enough to show her ass. "Let me get a closer look." I said going right up to her and squatting down so her ass was a couple of inches in front of my face. I used my index finger to lower her jeans. Shruti let go off her jeans, letting me lower them to get a better view of her ass.

"I did only say ass but I'll make an exception." She said. I spread her ass cheeks apart. "What are you doing?" She laughed, looking back.

"Getting a better look." I said as I saw her tiny little ass hole.

"OK!" She said bending over a little. "Better?"

"Yeah!" I replied. You have one tight little ass hole. You still an anal virgin?"

"No!" She squealed again. "I let guys fuck me up the ass on special occasions."

"It looks tight. I guess they must have small dicks." I said.

"Are you trying to say I only attract guys with small penises?"

"It's not your fault." I replied.

"So you're saying that girls ass holes get stretched out when you butt fuck them?"

"Yeah!"

"You must have a big penis." She said. I unzipped and took my cock out. Shruti was still looking back.

"Look in between your legs." I told her.

"Why?"

"You showed me yours, I'm gonna show you mine."

"Oh my God! Look at the size of that thing!" Shruti said looking down at my cock.

I felt her warm hands on my shaft. She was stroking it and making it harder. "Oh my God! Look how much bigger it's getting!" She said sounding shocked. "If I ever took this up my ass, it would definitely stretch it out."

"It will."

"Don't you mean would?" Shruti asked.

"No. Will." I said, licking her butt crack.

"Hey!" Shruti said jumping forward, pulling her jeans up, getting annoyed. "I'm with my boyfriend”

"Then why were you stroking my cock?"

"I... I..." She thought for a second. "...Just wanted to... see how big it... would get. Hah!" She said, proud of her answer.

"Well..." I said. "You owe me a favour."

"I showed you my ass!" Shruti said, going on the defensive.

"I got Deepika padukone to come to my club, have sex with two people and managed to catch it on camera with different camera angles, turn it into a DVD, with chapters." Well, Ajay did most of the work.

"Wow!" She said quietly. "I guess showing my ass doesn't come nowhere near covering it. Does it?" She said with a thoughtful look on her face.

"I got an idea." I said. "Seeing your ass and you stroking my cock has got me a horny. So I need you to do me a favour."

"What's that?" She asked smiling.

"I need you to give me some relief."

"Sexual?" She said, getting serious.

"Well, you are the one who got me horny."

"I'm sorry!" She said biting her lower lip. "So if I help give you sexual relief, than you'll call it even?"

"Yeah." I said. "You give me relief with what got me all hard and you don't owe me anything."

"That should be easy." She said. "You want me to use lube?"

"If it'll help you." I said a little surprised at how she put up no resistance to getting ass fucked.

"I don't give a crap. You'll be the one getting friction." Shit! This was my kind of woman.

"Where do you wanna do it?" I asked.

"Here will be fine. It won't take long. I'll go so fast that you'll cum in seconds!" She laughed.

"I can hold back a lot longer when a woman's riding me than when I'm fucking them."

"Riding?" She said looking confused. "How can you ride a dick with my hand?" She asked. It made sense now! She thought she was gonna give me a hand job!

"I think you're a little confused." I walked up to her. I slapped her on the ass, holding on to her ass, giving it a hard squeeze.

"Oh!" She said realising what I meant, she didn't seem like the brightest of girls. "No! No! No! No!" She said realising what she had to do. "Uh-ah! No way! There's no way I'm taking that big thing up my ass! It won't even fit!" She protested. "And besides, you said you want me to give you relief with what got you hard and that's my hand!" She said showing me the hand she stroked my cock with. I moved her hand down.

"I already was hard when I got a close up of your ass, your hand just made it harder." I said. "But if you're not gonna do this 'favour' for me. Then I don't think you're good for any favours." I said putting my cock away. "I guess I should just take the disc and go."

"Noooooo!" She said holding my arm. "You can't take the disc! Here!" She pulled her jeans and panties down, let it drop to the floor and stepped out of them as she turned around and bent over. "Go on! Knock yourself out! Take as long or be as quick as you want. Just stick it in and bang away!" I don't know if she was being sarcastic or serious, but her ass was right there. I took my cock out and the pushed it in between her thick butt cheeks and squeezed the head in.

"OWWW!" Shruti screamed jumping forward. "That hurt!" She said rubbing her ass hole. I couldn't help but laugh. "OK! We definitely need lube." She said walking past me. "Oh! Look!" She said picking up a tube of Vaseline. "Here!" She handed it to me. "You have a big cock. So use a lot. OK?" I said nothing. I quickly stripped off to nothing.

"Here!" I said handing the tube back to here. "I want you to strip off and then use the Vaseline on your ass hole." She smiled. I pushed the coffee table that was in front of the leather couch out the way and sat down.

"OK." She said, with that pissed off look that she has. She placed the tube on the coffee table and took her top off, pulling it over her head. She had no bra on underneath. Shruti let out a little annoyed laugh. She pulled her jeans down and then let it drop to the floor. She had a black thong on which she reached for the waist band.

"Wait!" I said.

"What!" She gave an annoyed smile.

"Come over here." I said. She made her way over to me and stood right in front of me. "I want you to bend over the table, stick your ass out and slowly pull your thong down."

"OK!" She said bending over the coffee table, her knees on the floor, her tits pressing down on to the coffee table. She reached back with both hands, held her thong by the waist band and slowly pulled her thong down, revealing her round ass to me once again.

"You like that? Huh?" Shruti said smiling at me. She seemed to have lost that temporary pissed off tone that she had the past minute or so. She opened the tube, scooped some Vaseline out with her index finger and rubbed the Vaseline on her ass hole. She slowly pushed her finger into her ass, with a loud squelching sound. She slowly worked her finger in and out of her ass hole, getting the Vaseline all around the inside of her ass hole.

"You like that? Watching me stretch out my ass hole with my finger so you can pound me straight away." She said, looking back at me. I scooped some Vaseline out and started to rub it onto my cock, stroking the Vaseline onto my cock, getting it well lubricated so that it will slip in easily.

Shruti carried on fingering her ass hole as I stroked my member. I went on to the floor, on my knees, taking position behind her, my back leaning against the couch.

"My ass getting to be too much for you, huh?" Shruti asked. "You wanna fuck it?"

"Yeah!" I said rubbing my cock head on her ass hole. Shruti moved her finger up, rubbing the tip of my cock head with her finger.

"Yeah! Put that huge thing into my tiny little butt hole!" She urged me on as I pushed my cock head past her sphincter with a loud squelching sound.

"Push that dick in! Push it in deep!" Shruti moaned. As I got the head in and slowly pushed my hips forward, forcing my full length into her ass with the Vaseline making a squelching sound as my cock went deep into her anus.

Shruti seemed more eager to get ass fucked than I was to fuck her ass. She pulled forward half way off my dick and then started to thrust her ass back against me.

"Look's like someone wants anal sex more than me." I said.

"Hey, if I'm gonna have my butt fucked. I might as well enjoy it." Shruti said looking back at me. "And it's not like I don't like butt sex. I love butt sex! That's why I do it on special occasions."

"This is a special occasion?"

"Yeah! A celebration of the downfall of Deepika. What better way to celebrate than anal sex?" She gave a cheeky smile. "Now are you gonna fuck my butt or am I gonna have to do all the work?" She asked, shaking her butt. I started to work my dick in and out of her ass, which had adjusted to my size very quickly. Probably from her having a bit of anal experience and from the fingering she did.

"God your ass is so tight!" I commented as I eased my cock in and out of her butt. Shruti was making little moaning sounds with every thrust. Shruti lifted her feet up, so that they her heels were touching the side of her ass, one foot at either side. She had a toe ring on the toe next to her big toe on her left foot.

"You have really nice feet." I complimented her.

"You like my feet?" She asked, pressing the top of her head on the table, looking back.

"Yeah!" I replied. "They look very sexy."

"You like that?" I asked, still thrusting my dick in and out of her ass. I couldn't get my cock all the way in, but I could still get it in deep enough for her ass hole to pleasure my cock.

"Yeah." She moaned. I found her feet to look very sexy and decided that I was gonna have some fun with her feet as well as her ass.

I thrust in and out of her tight rectum, the Vaseline that we used as lubrication making a loud squelching sound as my cock went in and out of her tight orifice. I carried on thrusting into her getting faster and faster, squeezing her feet hard with my hands. I could already start to feel my orgasm build up and pulled back too much intentionally, pulling my cock out of her.

"Nnmmm..." Shruti whined, pouting. "Put it back in! I need it!"

"I'm too close to cumming." I confessed.

"Then cum!" She moaned. "The first time doesn't count." She said reaching back and holding my dick. The touch of her hand around my shaft caused me to shoot out some pre-cum, that dripped down her hand. "My ass is too tight to..." She pushed my cock in between her butt crack, rubbing the head on her ass hole. "... Last long the first time." She finished off what she was saying, getting my dick into her ass hole, past her tight sphincter. She moved her hand back to holding the table.

"Oooh! Pre-cum!" She said, licking my pre-cum off her knuckles. I thrust hard into her, causing her body to bounce forward and she let out a cute little yelp. I pulled back and thrust hard in to her again getting the same reaction. I could already feel this being too much for me. I wanted to thrust into her fast and hard when I came, not slow and hard. So I started to thrust into her faster.

My crotch and balls slapping against her ass and pussy every time I thrust forward. I started to go really fast, feeling like I won't be able to hold out for much longer. I was just waiting for my cock to erupt.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"You gonna cum?" Shruti moaned through gritted teeth, trying to look back at me.

"Yeah!" I moaned as I felt my cum start to get pushed up my shaft.

"Cum on my ass!" She said with a seductive look on her face. I quickly pulled my hips back pulling out of her ass.

"SHIIIITTT!" I yelled as my first load splashed in between her butt crack and on her pussy. I quickly reached down, holding my cock and at the same time, Shruti reached back with both hands, pulling her ass cheeks apart.

"Cum on my ass hole!" She yelled. I pointed my cock at her gaping ass hole and shot my second load right into her ass. She clenched her ass hole as my third load hit her on her ass hole.

"Oh yeah! That feels so good!" Shruti moaned as she gaped her ass hole, giving me a clear view of my cum that was in her ass. Shruti relaxed her ass hole. The third load that had hit her on the ass hole, started to ooze down her slit and onto her cunt.

My next couple of loads were small and I aimed them on her butt cheeks, trying to make sure that I got an even amount on both butt cheeks. My cock was still quite hard even though I had already cum, I think it was from seeing my cum still in her ass hole. It was a little soft, but still at it's full length.

Shruti was still spreading her ass cheeks apart, I pressed my cock head against her cum covered ass hole and forced my cock head past her tight ring. I pushed my hips forward, thrusting my cock into her ass hole with a loud, sloppy, squishing sound as I felt my own cum around my cock head. I pushed my cock deep in to her rectum, also pushing my cum deeper into her ass.

I thrust my cock in and out of Shruti 's tight ass hole, causing her to squeal in delight before pulling my cock out. It had a light layer of cum around it, most of the cum was on her ass cheeks and her back.

Shruti pulled herself up the table, it was a coffee table, so it wasn't big. Shruti got her knees up, so she was kneeling on top of the table, she turned so that she was going horizontally across the table instead of vertically and on all fours. This helped her to get her whole body on the table, as the table was short and wide.

She locked her eyes on my cock. She looked so cute, she had that cute and sexy girl next door look. I leaned forward and kissed her. She tilted her head to one side and opened her mouth, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked hungrily at her tongue as I felt her hand touch my thighs, near my cock.

She broke the kiss and lowered her head, opened her mouth and placed her mouth over my cock head. She wrapped her lips around my shaft and started to work her lips half way down my shaft and back up, sucking off the traces of cum. The ass to mouth was a very big turn on, she wasn't giving my cock a chance to get flaccid and shrink.

She gave my cock a couple of strokes with her lips before she took her mouth off. She looked up at me and laughed, while she stroked my cock really fast with her hand. I stood up and walked around to her ass. I pressed my cock against her ass hole.

"Wait! You wanna see something awesome?" She asked, getting excited.

"OK." I replied.

"Fuck my pussy! I need it straight in my pussy now!" Shruti said.

"OK" I replied.

I held my cock and pushed the head past her very tight pussy, using my own cum as lubrication. "Oh God!" Shruti moaned. "Your dick feels so hard!" I thrust into her cunt a couple of times, the cum on her ass cheeks going onto my lower abs, before my cock got a little soft and slipped out, rubbing past her pussy lips, that was wet from my cum.

Shruti turned around, on her knees and came close to me, pressing her large tits against my chest. She leaned forward to kiss me. I was a little hesitant, seeing as though she sucked my cum off my dick, but she was so beautiful that I kissed her. I let her take control of the kiss. I didn't want to put my tongue in her mouth as I'd probably taste my own cum, so I let her put her tongue into my mouth. Luckily her tongue didn't really taste salty.

"You're gonna get cum on your knees." I told her, breaking the kiss and pointing at her knees. She smiled at me, giving a little laugh. She got off the table and kneeled on the floor. I didn't realise until this point how exhausting fucking her ass and pussy was and decided to sit on her couch.

Shruti moved her hair to one side, giving me a clear view of her pretty face.

"Lift your legs up." Shruti said. I did as she asked and she moved the table, so that it was touching the couch and then she locked her eyes on to mine. I placed my legs onto the table as she crawled over the table. I slouched down, so I was pretty much lying down, half on the couch, half on the table. Shruti sat on my lap.

"Guess you're smarter than I gave you credit for." I said.

"Hey!" She slapped me on the chest. You calling me stupid?"

"No!" I said. "Just a slut."

"That's more like it!" She smiled. She got onto her knees, straddling me. She leaned forward, getting onto her feet, so she was now squatting on my lap rather than kneeling.

Shruti positioned my cock against her pussy and lowered herself down my pole. She placed her hands on my chest and started to work her pussy up and down my shaft. She started to ride my cock so fast.

"You like that? You like it when I ride you thick hard cock with my very tight pussy? You like the way my tight twat squeezes your huge cock?" Shruti asked clenching and relaxing her pussy. The feeling was incredible.

She carried on riding me for a while before she leaned back on her hands, placing her palms on the coffee table, on either side of my legs, still on her feet. I watched her pussy as she rode my dick into it. It was a great feeling and I didn't need to do a thing.

Shruti pulled herself off my cock, I spread my legs apart, making space for her in between them. She shuffled up the table, she moved up so that my feet was at the side of her butt cheeks. She held my feet, one in each hand as she rested her heels n the top of my thighs, just beside my cock.

"You want my hands to stroke your cock?"

"Yeah!" Shruti smiled at my response and sandwiched my cock in between her hands. Rubbing the balls under her fingers up and down my shaft.

children emoticons

Back