• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 2

Ever since Kajal had sex with Harshavardhan, her life hadn't been the same. She became more energetic, pleasant, and joyous. There was changes in her world even children noticed her changes. Whole day, she would do her face makeup with various cosmetics so that by evening when Harshavardhan would return, he would find her beautiful and attractive face, welcomed with a hot cup of coffee from her hand. Both turned in to a romantic lover, a romantic couple.

Ever since Harshavardhan fucked Kajal, he had also noticed changes in his world. Work at the office seemed easier, and he was getting more accomplished in less time. His official staffs noticed the changes, too, and had been very complimentary of late. Kajal lost interest in everything except seeing him, to be closed with him, she was in love with him, and regarded him as her husband. She discovered her inner self once again. Both would find happiness in each other.

Neither Samantha nor the children could get even slightest hints of their secret relationship. But sex was an impossible task for them. It was not possible in morning every day, or in daytime due to office hour and presence of Samantha. Night time was out of question as it would draw attention to everybody, and their secrets would be unveiled. Sunday was a very difficult day as children would be present whole day, playing, and entertaining themselves by watching big LCD TV in his flat.

Harshavardhan would always find it soothing when he would stroll in the circular path of park, wrapping his hand around the shoulders of Kajal in evening after a day's hard working in Bank.

The evening in the park was more pleasant as there was a great hustle. The time was 7pm, but it was a moonlit evening, the Park presented a beautiful scene.

The fragrance of the flowers lent a sweet charm to the whole atmosphere. There were several benches in the park. Mostly old people and children would visit the park.

Harshavardhan took Kajal to a dark place where just few peoples were roaming here and there. They went there and sat on the bench and started to talk. It was now 7 pm as the place was becoming dark.

Harshavardhan wrapped his left hand around her waist, pulled her face towards him, planted a hot kiss in her petal lips continuously for some seconds, and in the process, his tongue probed inside her mouth, and he started sucking her hot tongue. Kajal tasted his saliva and gulped it through his throat. Both exchanged their saliva.

"Dada, I cannot live without your cock. I want your cock day and night inside my pussy," said Kajal excitedly.

"Have patience...my dear, we just cannot fuck around our flats. Samantha and growing up children are there, and we must be very careful in our relationship. We don't want a scandal. Am I right my dear?" he consoled her.

"Dada, I love you, "said Kajal. "I also love you too...dear," replied Harshavardhan with a tight embrace.

He slowly puts his hand through her sari and started to squeeze her boobs. He looked around if anyone was watching, but none were there. He kept playing with her boobs, and then slowly started to remove her blouse buttons. He removed it, and then started to press her boobs through her bra. The place where they were sitting was very dark, and only few peoples were in that area so none could see them.

Slowly, he started to remove her bra too, and started to press her boobs now. Then he started to suck it with his lips. He played with Kajal's boobs for around 15 minutes, and then turned his attention to her pussy.

In the meantime, Kajal hooked her Bra and buttoned her blouse as someone might come out from darkness. Harshavardhan slowly put his hand through her sari, then through her panty, started to finger her pussy. He was inserting his two fingers in her pussy now. It was making Kajal to turn on a lot as she soon started to keep her hands on his penis through his pants.

Suddenly, they noticed an old couple was coming towards them, and both became normal, and adjusted their dress.

"I find this place risky. Why don't we go to a lonely place?" whispered Kajal.

"I know a secret place in this park where no one can intrude us," replied Harshavardhan.

He led her, and Kajal was feeling anxious inside while following him. They strolled slowly up the winding steps that led to the top of the park, the way to the small hillock, and the authority closed it off to all vehicular traffic as well as for general public. They were strolling through a thin man-made temporary path, occasionally used to reach there. The atmosphere was quiet and solitude there. The surrounding was dark, but they could see each other in moonlit.

Curiously there was no one around. There was a wide expanse of small field at the top of the park, few big rocks were scattered here and there, and the small field now overgrown with tall grasses, thick bushes, and few small trees. They found a bench near the edge of the field where they could also watch the downhill road if somebody would come up.

Sitting on the bench, Harshavardhan signalled Kajal to sit next to him.

He said, "Let's not waste time!"

He placed her hand on his crotch. It was fully erect till now but as soon as she touched, it came to life, and turned to a hard rock. It grew enormously. Then, Harshavardhan grabbed her two big boobs. He was excited to touch them. And then Kajal opened his belt, unzipped the pant, and licked the sausage while still in the underwear.

So without wasting time, Kajal asked if they could go behind the bushes, he readily agreed.

There Kajal started to suck him hard, tried to deep throat him, but he was too big. Kajal asked him if she could lick his balls, to which he removed his pants, and she sucked his testicles which were so smooth.

He removed her sari, blouse, and Bra. She was only with her petticoat and erected big boobs. Then he removed his underwear. He was totally naked below his waist except the shirt on upper body. The 9th inch long dick was throbbing and clearly visible in moonlit.

She lay flat on the ground on spread saree. She widened her legs. Harshavardhan kneeled before her, and lifted her two big flashy legs, and put those on his shoulders. He started to enter her and pushed it forcibly.

Kajal screamed with a low voice, "Aaaaaaahhhh, I am feeling pain, yours this huge cock will not move a single inch inside my pussy unless you lubricate it with spit."

Harshavardhan understood the problem and stood up.

"Kajal, you suck it, and make it slippery with your saliva," he said.

Kajal started to suck it, and spitted maximum quantity of saliva on the body of that monstrous cock. When the saliva was dripping out from the cock to the ground, Harshavardhan ordered her to lie on the spread saree. Then with a swift movement, he entered the cock inside her pussy.

"Puccchhhhhhhh," a sound was heard resembling the sound of uncork of a bottle as his giant cock paved its way through the passage of Kajal's pussy.

He was happy, and was initially slow, but as he entered deep, his pace increased like a bullet train, and she was in pain. But after some time, it was all right and pleasure.

He was fucking her, and at the same time grabbing her boobs, and abusing her "will you be my bitch? I love you baby."

He was biting hard her nipples while fucking her randomly. Occasionally, he would put his tongue inside her mouth, and spit his saliva inside her mouth. Kajal could feel the big piston ramming inside her pussy passage, touching her entry of uterus.

She started moaning, "Dadaaaaaaa, fuck more...fuck your bitch...fuck me...ohhhhhhhhh."

Within few moments, Kajal came and came squeezing her pussy muscles, pressing the huge monstrous dick, enveloping it in her pussy hole for a minute, then suddenly the grip got loosened due to release of her entire pussy juices.

Harshavardhan asked Kajal, "Where do you want my juice?"

Kajal answered "Inside my pussy, make me pregnant with your baby."

His thrusts became harder, she was feeling pain and pleasure, and then he came in gallons.

Kajal could feel the hot streams of cum in her pussy hole. Then he took out his dick and kissed her.

Last edited:
Harshavardhan and Kajal were the perfect combination of a horny couple. Harshavardhan being a widower for so many years, and Kajal being deprived of sex for so many months were crazy like long lost lovers for fucking whenever there was an opportunity arriving for them. But it was a risk always.

In the early morning, they would have a quick fuck before waking up of Samantha and children, and very often Harshavardhan would take Kajal to hillock of park for fucking in evening, but they would always fear and apprehend some intruder might pop in. Harshavardhan would purchase, and present her many latest Bras, panties, and a lot of cosmetics, of course without knowledge of Samantha.

After two days, Samantha took over the charge of household affairs of Harshavardhan as arranged for alternative month. Now, she was the lady in task of his flat. Every morning, she would enter the flat, clean the house, and serve him a cup of hot coffee not before waking a sleepy Harshavardhan up from his bed.

Now, whenever, Harshavardhan would compare these two women, he would find Samantha more beautiful, younger, and sexy than Kajal. Samantha was only 32 years old, mother of two young girls, but she looked very attractive due to her slimness, and resembled like a student studying in University.

Every morning, after waking up, Harshavardhan would find the fresh, morning beauty of Samantha by the side of bed. She would greet him with a big smile, opening her rosy petals of lips, and showing her pearls of white prominent teeth. He became obsessed with her beauty and longed for her day and night. This sudden change might be due to his routine fucking of Kajal for which he was bored, and in his mind, most probably, he wanted some changes, newness, and craved for a new pussy.

After some days, he devised a plan. He decided that in the morning, he would flash his huge cock to Samantha, and to see her reaction as he was well aware of the fact that like Kajal, Samantha was also a sex starved woman whose pussy must be dry for so many years.

Next morning, Harshavardhan woke up early. He heard opening of his main entrance, and immediately he had a big hard one jumping beneath his lungi. He could hear the clanking of her bangles as she was cleaning all over in other rooms. Then he heard her footsteps approaching to his bed.

He had already parted his lungi, and let his dick hang outside in such a way that she could have a clear view of his dick. He feigned a deep sleep, pretending to snore in a light sound. From the corner of his partially opened eyes, he could notice clearly that she just saw the whole of the dick hanging outside, and she was not expecting the show which was a sudden. She was bewildered, it was unexpected. With a slow motion, in a soundless manner, she came very near to his dick, trying not to wake him up by her footsteps.

She was staring intently to a big, long, thick, and black coloured huge dick. She had never witnessed such a giant dick ever in her life. She was amazed to see the round swollen velvet bulbous head of the dick, which was glistening in the morning light. The two big balls were hanging under the dick like pendulums. The entire area was covered with bush of black pubic hairs.

When she imagined her husband's dick, she compared her husband's dick less than the half of this giant cock. The huge erection was very stiff like an iron as she assumed and throbbing towards her. For a moment, she had an urge to touch it, fondle it, but she controlled herself, and refrained herself for doing anything further. She immediately touched her pussy above her saree which was wet already. Harshavardhan was noticing every action of her patiently.

Harshavardhan was waiting impatiently for her next course of action. After sometimes, she came with the cup of coffee, placed the cup near his bed. His erect dick was remained in the same position. Again, she watched it with more attention and curiosity, and then suddenly, she covered it with his parted lungi.

Samantha was aware of the fact that in the morning time, the dick of a male person used to erected, and due to change of sleeping position, sometimes the erected dick would come out from the ends of Lungi which was only knotted around the waist. She had faced similar situation of her husband.

Then, in a sweet voice, she called, "Dada, wake up, it is already morning."

Harshavardhan pretended to wake up from a deep slumber, wiping his eyes. She greeted him with a morning smile in a very normal manner as if nothing happened few moments before.

But Samantha was mentally very disturbed whole day; she could not do her work properly. Flash of that huge dick would come to her memory in every second, and she felt that her sexual urge had been ignited after so many years. She felt fire throughout her body, and could not control herself, and started fingering her cunt frantically till she reached her orgasms. Similarly, Harshavardhan was also feeling restless whole day in his Bank.

From then, Harshavardhan would often flash his dick to Samantha, not regularly as his act could be caught as deliberate by Samantha, but three or four times in a fort night.

After some days, Harshavardhan realized that unlike Kajal, Samantha would never come forward of her own to do anything. She would simply enjoy by watching his dick, and most probably fingering herself later.

As destiny fixed everything, another incident fuelled fire to both.

It was Sunday morning. For Harshavardhan, now it was a customary to take Samantha to movie theatre every Sunday for watching a movie of her choice.

While serving coffee, Samantha said, "Dada, today we will watch the Hollywood action movie."

"Sure, Dear," replied Harshavardhan smilingly.

Since it was Sunday, Harshavardhan was relaxing in his flat. Kajal informed him in the morning that she was going to meet one of her Relatives and would be back in night. Her son had gone to coaching Centre for his tuition. The three girls had gone to nearby Park for playing and passing their time where he used to have his evening walk along with Kajal. The time was 11.00 AM.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan heard the knock at his door. He opened the door and found Samantha in a sweating body. She was sweating profusely, and the drops of sweat were dribbling from her face to her deep navel falling inside the abdomen area, most probably.

Samantha must be too much busy with her household works. Usually, a housewife at home would never wear bra inside her Blouse during household works.

The pallu of her sari was wrapped on her right-side shoulder in such a careless way that her left side breast was popped out from her blouse. The swollen nipple was clearly visible from her sweat drenched blouse. The patches of sweat stains in blouse under her arm pits were clearly visible.

She was standing very close to Harshavardhan; the distance must be only one foot away. An aroma of her sweat ridden body, a sexy smell spread, and entered his nostrils, and he tried to inhale it as much as possible as if he was trying to be intoxicated in that smell. Harshavardhan could not help himself gazing her boobs, which was noticed by Samantha.

Then intentionally, without seeing of Harshavardhan, she slipped her pallu from her right-side shoulder, and she displayed her two boobs, and her nipples, which looked hard with excitement as she knew that he was watching.

He looked right down to her top with a wonderful sight of her cleavage. The fabric pushed up her boobs nicely, and they appeared to be big. She smiled at him as she caught him looking at her boobs.

"Dada, I have a little problem, can you help with a small task inside my kitchen room? "she requested.

"Sure, but what's the problem?" asked Harshavardhan.

"Just now, the electric bulb of my kitchen room got fused. I have so many works to do, preparing lunch for you as well as for children. It is dark there because of little light coming through the window. I have a spare new bulb, but I cannot fix it as I cannot climb the stool." She said desperately.

She went back inside her flat, and Harshavardhan followed her. She guided him to her kitchen room, while he gazed at her ass behind her. The ass cheeks were swaying deliberately which filled his mind with various erotic scenes involving him and Samantha.

He surveyed the kitchen room. The electric bulb was fixed in a holder in the middle of the ceiling above him which was in great height from the ground. He thought that under no circumstances, his hand would reach there without a high stool.

"Samantha, do you have any stool for this purpose?" he asked.

"Dada, last year, we purchased a stool when we hired painter to paint the inner wall of our flat." replied Samantha.

Then she brought a high stool. Harshavardhan examined the stool. The height of the stool was around 3 feet. The four legs were reinforced by 3 numbers of thick wooden planks, resembling the steps of a ladder. The seat at the top had a dimension of 1 foot only, where only two feet could be accommodated.

It was a stool meant for professional painter.

Then he said, "Samantha, listen carefully what I am saying. It is very difficult to keep a balance of my body on the stool unless I am supported, as the surface of the stool is very congested where I can only place my two feet. I have examined the legs of the stool which are not even and steady, and once any of the legs of the stool gets unsteady, I will lose balance of my body, and I will fall down, may break of several bones of my body which may turn in to a serious affair. So, you must clasp the seat of the stool very tightly with your two hands near my feet for a proper balance so that I can stand properly to reach the holder, remove the fused bulb, and refitting the new bulb. Do you understand...Samantha?"

Samantha replied, "Dada, I understand the problem, and accordingly I will help you."

Harshavardhan placed the stool just below the ceiling where bulb was fitted. Harshavardhan folded his lungi up to his knee. He was not wearing any underwear under the lungi. Samantha gripped the seat of stool very tightly. Harshavardhan stepped his one foot on the reinforced wooden plank between two legs of stool and holding the stool seat by his left hand for climbing up, but he needed his right hand for support.

He said, "Samantha, for climbing up on the seat of stool, I need support in my right hand. Should I place my right hand on your left shoulder?"

"Yes Dada, you are welcome," replied Samantha.

By gripping his left hand on the edge of stool seat, and placing his right hand on the shoulder, making a balance of him, Harshavardhan climbed up, and reached on the surface of the seat. At the time of reaching, he felt the softness like cotton ball in his right palm. When glanced towards his right palm, he felt that he had gripped the left boob of Samantha as his hand had slipped from her shoulder during the process. His palm could feel the hardness of her nipple. His cock was already erected.

"Samantha, I am sorry. My hand slid," said Harshavardhan.

"It's OK," replied Samantha smilingly as she enjoyed the squeezing of her boob.

He was squatting on the seat of the stool facing Samantha. Since his lungi was folded, and no underwear was beneath the lungi, Samantha could see the big cock which was throbbing inside few inches away from her face. Even she could sniff the sexy smell of the reddish bulbous head emerged due to pulled foreskin.

Now, Harshavardhan had to stand straight to reach the fused bulb fixed in the ceiling. So, he placed his two hands on the shoulders of Samantha, and tried to stand straight from his squatting position, while she placed her hands on the edge of stool seat to help him.

He climbed up on that high stool to reach the ceiling, but it was really high, and he was about to reach the holding of the bulb in the ceiling, and in the process his erected large cock touched her face, just accidentally. The big dangling cock was throbbing just below her nostrils, and above her upper lip.

As he brought down the fused bulb in one hand, he bent his head, he could clearly see the round boobs through the cleavage, her brown pointed and puffy nipples around dark areolas were clearly visible. He placed his other hand on her shoulder for balance which ultimately slipped down to her boob and squeezed it. He kept it squeezing there until he squatted again on the stool.

A sexual tension was storming inside the body of Samantha as the big cock was dangling, and touching her face, and on the other hand, his hand was gripping his boob. Her nipple got hardened which was felt in the palm of Harshavardhan. She felt wetness inside her pussy.

Samantha handed over him the new bulb, and again he climbed up to fix the new bulb. He fixed the new bulb, but by this time, Samantha was so sexually charged by the sight of his big cock that she became unmindful, her gripping on the stool loosened, and the legs of the stool started shaking due to unbalanced.

Both alarmed and could sense the inevitable falling of Harshavardhan.

She warned him with a scream, "Dada, you are falling down, hold me with your hands. "Her mouth was widely opened due to this sudden happening with scared eyes.

Harshavardhan felt that he was losing his balance from the stool, and his feet were slipping from the stool, he got panicked, and his hands clutched the head of Samantha, slipped to her shoulders.

His hands were so tightly clasped on her shoulder that the shoulder portions of her sweat ridden blouse were ripped off and torn in to two pieces from the middle. Her two round boobs popped out, and immediately clasped by two hands of Harshavardhan for support. Due to this sudden jerk, suddenly, the erected dick of Harshavardhan entered the open mouth of Samantha. In that position, both fell on the ground.

But God was always great, it was not a violent accident, neither of them was grievously hurt. But due to this accident, the positions of their bodies were in a mess. Samantha was sprawled across the floor, her saree lifted to knee, she was naked below waist exposing her pussy between two white fleshy legs, Harshavardhan was also totally naked below his waist as his lungi was slipped due to the accident. His big cock was stuffed inside the mouth of Samantha. The outer lips of the pussy of Samantha were widely opened, surrounded by thick bush of pubic hairs, and two fingers of Harshavardhan were inserted in her pussy. The other hand of Harshavardhan had gripped one of the boobs of Samantha.

None of them were aware of the position they had after the accident. After few seconds, both opened their eyes, and regained their consciousness. Harshavardhan felt his dick in a hot cave, scratched by teeth, immediately, he glanced towards his dick, and found that it was inside the mouth of Samantha.

For a second he could not believe that it was a reality or a dream, how could God play such a strange game on him. Next, he felt his two fingers of left hand dipped into some velvet substances, he tried hard to imagine what it was without moving his body, and then his other fingers including thumb felt the silky hairs around it.

Now, he could guess that it was the pussy of Samantha, and then he felt that his right palm was gripping a very soft and smooth object. His index finger touched and felt the hard nipple which he pressed very lightly, "Ohhh...my God," it was the boob of Samantha.

Samantha also came to her senses and felt that she was feeling suffocated and breathless as her mouth was covered with a very big, thick, and fleshy thing. Her cavity felt a round velvet soft object which was in fact the knob of his dick.

Then, she felt one hand which was cupping one of her boobs and squeezing her hard nipple. But she was surprised when she felt two fingers were inserted in her wet pussy hole.

She could only recollect that suddenly Harshavardhan slipped from stool, and both fell on ground, and Harshavardhan was above her. She could not believe what was happening now after the accident, how it happened?

Then she recollected her memory that at the time of falling, how the huge cock of him jabbed inside her mouth suddenly, and now she realized that his big cock was still inside her mouth. She gagged and struggled to take breath.

Suddenly, Harshavardhan heard the gagging sound of Samantha, and felt that he had choked her because of his huge cock, immediately; he withdrew half portion of his cock from her mouth to make her easy for breathing but did not withdraw entire cock.

Her mouth was full of saliva, the drops of which were dripping from the side of her mouth, and the body of his big black dick was bathed with her saliva and was glistening. Her pussy was anticipating the touch. He slowly pushed the fingers inside her pussy.

"Guuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned with a gurgling sound and pleasure, less shy, and more turned on with every passing moment.

He let the finger linger, as he continued to rub her cunt lips, and clit with his fingers. He then began to slide his finger in and out of her, and she was so wet there that his finger pushed inside without any effort. This prompted him to insert the fingers more deeply. His fingers were moving more inches deeper to her soaking wet pussy.

He moved his fingers and started feeling her pussy lips. He probably could feel how wet she was. His fingers kept moving in tiny circles on her swollen clit. She was feeling like she was about to faint as she was getting dizzy from this pleasure.

Her moaning became more intense with her gurgling sound as her mouth was filled with his dick as he used his fingers to explore the inside of her vagina. Samantha's juices were really flowing now, and she started to buck her hips to meet his thrusting fingers.

She looked up and moved her breast forward. Her nipple was now pressed hard on her left boob. Samantha felt that both her boobs were yearning to be touched. Her breast felt a slight tingle, and her nipple hardened from the touch. She could see in the window reflection, how erect nipples of her both breasts had become. She was feeling ashamed and aroused at the same time.

"Ummmmmm", she let out a small cry. The pleasure of the fingers inside her pussy was becoming unbearable. His hand was big and strong. His finger slightly kneaded her nipple.

He thrust his hips towards her face which pressed his fat cock head against her lips. She couldn't believe how gooey it was already. Samantha wasn't opening her mouth yet, just letting him slide his cock head over her lips. Harshavardhan shifted his hand from her boob, reached down her chin, and hinged her jaw open while thrusting forward. His now turgid member pushed right into her mouth, and onto her tongue.

He then moved his hips forward till his entire length was encompassed by her mouth. Samantha was trying to act as if she was unconscious by closing her eyes, but the girth and depth of his cock as it hit the back of her tongue caused her to gag loudly. Harshavardhan was not deterred in the least and continued to grind his pelvis into her face.

Last edited:
Then Harshavardhan broke the silence by speaking the words, "Move your tongue back and forth on it."

Samantha wasn't prepared for him to speak. She didn't know what to do. Her mind froze. She didn't react at first, thinking if she complied, there would be no doubt she was also very interested what happened out of this accident. But then he repeated it.

She figured it to do it or to talk about it. And talking about this was the last thing she wanted, she started stroking the underside of his cock with her tongue while trying to control her urge to gag.

Looking back, she realized, these events set the tone for the rest of their sexual relationship. He would tell her what he wanted, and she would always comply. Because of the straight on position they were in, and her pressing the underside with her tongue, his deep penetration was hitting way back on the roof of her mouth, making it hard to keep from choking. So she was there, sucking Harshavardhan's dick which she had seen for so many days in morning bed.

She was moaning softly now as well, still too embarrassed to really cut loose, but too worked up to remain quiet. Harshavardhan had his middle and fourth finger shoved up in the tight young pussy of Samantha, but now it was time to teach her something new.

He removed his fourth finger only briefly, sliding the index finger alongside the middle finger deep in her twat. He pushed it in, and a few times, until it was soaked with Samantha's juices. She was breathing heavily as his thick fingers continued to fuck her pussy.

The fingers were moving deep in and out, and she felt like a small cock was fucking her. She could hear her wet pussy being finger fucked. She heard the squishy sound from her pussy.

Then he removed his glistening index finger and placed the tip of it upon the puckered ring of Samantha's 32 years old virgin asshole. She shuddered in anticipation.

"Samantha, ever had your asshole teased?" he asked in a firm voice.

"N-n-n-n-no Dada," she stammered, on the brink of an orgasm. Slowly, Harshavardhan worked his middle and fourth finger back into Samantha's dripping pussy, and at the same time pushed gently on her anus with his index finger.

"Relax, Samantha. It will go in so much easier." He said and she complied, and he felt her anus give way, and accept his lubricated finger.

He pushed slowly, pausing when his first knuckle moved past, allowing her to get used it.

"Deeper," the excited Samantha begged. "I need it deeper," Samantha moaned.

Harshavardhan didn't want to disappoint, and pushed his finger deeper into her ass, at the same time massaging her vagina with his two fingers. Samantha wailed with lust, and he could feel her anus gripping his finger, and her juices leaking out of her cunt around his fingers.

Samantha was really breathing heavily now, and the feeling of being filled with three fingers in two holes was making her burn with lust. She knew she was going to cum soon, but at the same time didn't want the feeling to end. She was almost disappointed when she felt her teacher's fingers withdraw from her body. Both were aware of that they were in 69 positions.

As for Harshavardhan, he couldn't take staring at her old pouty pussy anymore; he had to taste it. Samantha felt his breath on her pussy lips, and his nose on her recently violated ass just a split of seconds before the most wonderful feeling of his tongue probing her. She gasped as his expert tongue teased her clit, and then buried deep into her folds, his nose teasing her asshole as he did so.

She flexed back, trying to bury his face further in her steamy box. "OhhhhhhhhhYesssssssssssss! "she moaned, reaching back with her hand, and pulling him deep into her cunt.

His tongue worked wonders as he lashed her box. As he moved his jawbone over her clit, he tongue-fucked her, tasting the juices of this 32 years lady, mother of two growing up kids as they flowed into his mouth. Her breath became shorter, and her hip motion became more violent, and less controlled. His tongue was now deeply buried in her pussy. Her pussy tightened and clenched his fingers as she was having intense orgasms.

She lost all control, and she began to shriek, "Oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes...Ohhh yes oh yes!" as her body rocked in orgasm completely.

She never felt this much pleasure before as she exploded, and cummed multiple times. The orgasmic pleasure lasted for more than a minute.

His pre-seminal fluid was leaking onto her tongue. There was this mixture of unbelievable excitement, and pure dread welling up in her after her orgasms, to where she was trembling. She could feel his bloated, hairy balls smashed against her chin as he pushed and pulled his cock in and out of her mouth.

He then pulled his penis all the way out till only the large flanged head was still in her mouth, and moaned ,"Now just suck on the head...oh yeah... that's it...still use your tongue on it...oh yeah, that feels good..."

The plum sized head of his cock was larger than the thick shaft, so one time the crown caught on her front teeth. He yanked her off his cock, and harshly whispered to be careful of her teeth. Doing so, it caused his cock to make an audible pop when freeing itself from her suctioning mouth.

She was enjoying with her eyes closed, her mouth open, and his cock pointed at it. She looked like a baby bird begging for its next meal. He pushed it right back in the vacancy, and she went back to swabbing the head with her tongue. She was starting to really get into its sponginess, and the way its fluid was coating it, making it feel slick in her mouth.

After doing this for a while, Harshavardhan started to pick up the pace, pushing more and more of his cock into her mouth. This brought her back to the realization that at this rate, he would be cummings in her mouth very soon. She started trying to think of what she could do to keep this from happening. She thought she would pull it out while still rubbing it with her lips when he started Cumming.

She was remarkably excited with the prospects of seeing Harshavardhan unloading his cum so close. It didn't bother her if it meant he'd be Cumming on her face. It would be thrilling to watch, and she figured she could just clean up afterwards. She just couldn't handle him shooting that monstrous load down her throat.

She could feel his cock starting to get hard, and the head expanded even larger on the back of her tongue. He was to the point where he was sliding the entire length in, but only pulling partially out. He removed his hands from the sides of her head, and she thought this would help to facilitate her pulling his cock out when he came.

Suddenly, he used his body weight to roll her onto her back, with his trunk on top of her head, and his heavy thighs trapping her shoulders. She started moaning probably more out of excitement than out of fear and discomfort as he pounded away at her face, His legs started to shake in the same way as her legs when she came in his mouth just moment before.

She was in a panicky situation, but at least this time she was aware of what was about to happen. She figured if there was nothing, she could do to stop it, without causing a scene she didn't want to deal with, she had better start swallowing his sperm right from the beginning.

With his cock head pulsing right in front of the entrance to her throat, he erupted. Large globs of semen shot right down her throat, and stuck there just as they had, and she started trying to swallow the thick clumps immediately. The only problem was that because of its viscosity, she couldn't keep up with the downpour. He was also mashing his pubes into her nose to where she could only breathe on his out strokes. This caused her to inhale some of the sperm he was shooting into her windpipe.

When she gagged and coughed, cum came out of her nose. He kept pumping wave after wave of sperm down her gullet. The mucus and sperm that she coughed through her nose was now making it even harder to inhale.

After some moments, both woke up from the floor, and started putting on their dresses. Suddenly, Harshavardhan heard the sobbing of Samantha. Both now were repenting and analysing the situation.

Harshavardhan said, "Dear Samantha, I am extremely sorry and regret for what happened between us. I beg your pardon for all this as I initiated everything. As you know I am a widower for all these years, and this accident sparked the ignition of fire of sexual urge which was silent within me due to this accident. My dear, it was not intentional, and it just happened due to flow of intimate touch with you. I am again sorry, and I am to be blamed for this."

Samantha stopped her sobbing, and with her dropping eyes, being too much ashamed, and in a soft tone replied, "No...Dada, don't blame yourself alone, I am also equally responsible for this. If I had not loosened the stool perhaps this accident would not have happened, so I am also equally blamed for this whole episode. Due to momentary excitement, I also co-operated, and encouraged you what happened between us."

But inside of their hearts, both were very happy with this pleasant accident, but feigned innocence, virtuousness, and modesty with each other.

In the meantime, the calling bell rang at the entrance of grill as children had returned from the park. Around 2 pm, Samantha served lunch to Harshavardhan in his flat, and they were acting very normal as if nothing had happened between them, but both were sexually attracted to each other so much that their sexual organs were burning by seeing each other. After lunch, Harshavardhan had a nap.

TO BE CONTINUED...........................

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 1 ; EPISODE : 3

At around 5pm, Harshavardhan heard a knock at his door. After knocking, the daughter of Samantha entered and said, "Uncle, Are you not ready? Mom is already ready. You both are supposed to go to watch movie."

"Ohhh...yes...yes, tell your mom that within 10 minutes, I am getting ready, and coming out," he said.

After putting on a jeans and T-shirt, he came out, and knocked at the door of Samantha. Samantha was waiting for him and she came out. After seeing her, my...God...Harshavardhan's eyes dazzled, he was stunned to see her beauty.

She wore a sky-blue saree with a matching transparent blouse from where the straps and cups of her bra were clearly visible. The pallu was kept aside over her shoulder, exposing fully her navel from her slim waist. Her glossy skin blessed with flawing complexion with shapely body of slim waist was matching her saree marvellously. She had a sculpted figure which was twine thin. Her waist was tapered, and she had a burnished complexion.

Her face contained slender eyebrows with velvety eyelashes, a dainty nose, and her pouty and sweet lips were smeared with light rosy coloured lipsticks from where her white teeth were glistening. Her fingernails were varnished with red colour. Her open black long jet hairs were falling on the waist. With a rich vermillion streak on the forehead, she had her big beautiful eyes with large, kohl-lined eyes.

Which man would not love to look at those deep dark eyes? A look into her eyes and a person would know that she was your girl. Those eyes were speaking much more to Harshavardhan. Her beauty for him was in the unspoken, in the unknown, and in the mysterious expressiveness of her big beautiful eyes.

She made Harshavardhan firmly believe in the possibility of perfection, the possibility of how good someone can look from a minuscule distance. And the one thing that made her so unimaginably attractive was by far her eyes. Those broad and expressive eyes sitting atop the amazing vessel of a body made him proud that she was his company. This woman made him believe that there existed real beautiful women in this world. How could someone literally look so beautiful?

He kept questioning himself, he kept asking as to how someone could defy all odds and look so stunningly magnificent. Apparently, she looked so beautiful that it forced him to answer this question. Her beauty needed appreciation. Her beauty was so strikingly stunning that he merged himself in her.

Suddenly, he came to the world of reality from her voice, "Dada, what are you thinking? We are getting late."

Harshavardhan hired a Taxi and reached the theatre. Both acted as if nothing happened in afternoon. Harshavardhan went to Box office and asked for two tickets.

"Sir, which movie tickets do you want?" asked the booking clerk.

Harshavardhan requested him for the movie of Samantha’s choice.

The clerk politely replied, "Sir, the movie which you mentioned has already been screened in afternoon. Now for evening show, another Hollywood movie will be screened."

Harshavardhan was disappointed, and he informed Samantha accordingly. Both discussed. As they had a preconceived notion in their mind to watch a movie in theatre on Sunday to enjoy, Harshavardhan requested the Booking clerk for two corner seats in last row of Balcony, and purchased the tickets.

They entered the theatre. Although it was Sunday, but there were not much movie goers as it was a Hollywood movie, the much crowd would be found in Hindi and Telugu movies. Few couples including some youngsters might be college couples were found in the theatre in ground row. In the balcony, hardly six or seven couples including them were sitting. Little did they know that it was an adult XX movie.

The hall of the theatre had become dark; there were no body near them within 5 rows of the seats. Since they were sitting in the corner of the last row, they were not at all noticeable by anyone. His hand was on the arm rest next to her, and their elbows were touching lightly too.

Samantha then felt something touch her foot, and realized that Harshavardhan had stretched his leg, and it had casually touched her foot. Their bodies were closely touched, and both felt the electric current passing throughout their body. Harshavardhan was feeling intoxicated by her body fragrance.

Harshavardhan passed on Samantha a popcorn packet, and said, "Here, have some popcorn."

He had two cold drinks also. The movie had already started in the screen. Samantha licked her lips savouring the taste of popcorn.

"Umm...this is delicious!" she groaned.

Harshavardhan smiled, "Drink this when you are done; I have purchased cold drinks for us. You will tend to go thirsty after too many of these."

For a while, they watched the movie in silence. After a few minutes his elbow rubbing more against her elbow. There was slight pressure on her elbow, and before she could move her elbow away, the pressure increased. Then she felt his foot was touching her foot intentionally. Samantha felt a little odd.

Samantha had watched so many movies with him in theatres, and their bodies were touched so many times, but she had never felt any unusual before. The afternoon incident and their sexual encounter were still hovering in her mind although she looked normal before Harshavardhan.

She had never anticipated the afternoon incident, she agreed that it was an accident, but the matter would have ended there. But she also encouraged him by allowing him to insert his fingers inside her pussy and sucking his cock. It might have been due to impulse of sex on both of their parts as he was a widower, she was also a sex starved woman, and the fault was on her part too.

She thought she could not entirely blame him, but she consoled herself in her mind that in future she would not give him any scope for any sexual advances. He was a fine gentleman, she adored him, admired him, but she was also a virtuous lady, a respective housewife, and mother of two kids. She was not an amorous or easy-going lady. All these thoughts were coming in her mind.

But why? Why was she feeling odd of his touch? Was his touch intentional?

In past, his body had touched very closely to her while watching movies then why was she feeling so indifferent now?

She was very disturbed in her thought, then she got the reply that all these negative thoughts were coming only due to her sexual encounter with him in afternoon, and which was still fresh in her mind.

She was confused in her mind whether she was a virtuous housewife, or she was a hypocrite for desiring secret sex.

It was a teen aged romance movie. The leading actor and actress were teen. After the routine romance scenes, both entered bedroom. The boy tightly embraced the girl, and passionately started his hot kiss on her lips, after that he started removing the clothes of the girl one by one and made her completely naked. The camera focused on her small round boobs with puffy red coloured cherry like nipples.

Then the camera went on her lower side, focusing on her wide rounded butts, then to frontal on her lower side showing the outer lips of pussy surrounded by small and less pubic hairs. In the meantime, the girl had also removed the entire dress of the boy. The camera focused from side view of the dangling average sized cock of the boy. The girl lay on her back on the bed; the boy came on top of her and inserted his cock in her mouth.

The camera focused from the backside of the girl showing that she was sucking the cock, but without focusing direct view of cock. Then the boy started sucking nipples which was a direct focus showing clearly the boy's lips and the nipples of the girl. After few seconds, the boy lowered his position, and started fucking the girl.

The fucking scene was not shown explicitly rather the camera focused the pubic hairs of both from a distance, and showed the boy pushing frantically with wild gasps from both sides. All the spectators in theatre were dead silent except the moaning sounds of the lovers in the screen only resounded in the theatre.

Again, the touch of elbow repeated 2-3 more times, and then she felt his elbow moving in a sort of rhythm. This continued for a few minutes, and it was rubbing on and off her elbow, and she wondered what he was doing, and slyly glanced to her right. To her surprise, Samantha noticed that he had opened the fly, (that was the sound she had heard -he was unzipping his fly) and had taken out his cock. He was gently rubbing it up & down (that explained the rubbing of his elbow on her).

She was shocked to say anything, and quickly looked away. Samantha was in major dilemma of what to do. She was very nervous, and her shy nature took over. However, she decided to ignore it, and she thought he could do what he wanted to do. After a few minutes, she again slyly glanced to her right, and looked at what he was doing, his pant fly was fully opened, and with his left hand, he was stroking his cock. It was very hard, erect, and it really looked quite large.

Samantha looked away, and her breathing was much heavier. This was quite as surprising to her as she had never had such type of experience before. She was scared and nervous. She slowly moved her arm away, and again glanced to her right, and saw him playing with his erect and huge cock.

Harshavardhan glanced towards Samantha, and saw that she also glanced back at him, but they remained silent. She quickly glanced a way and blushed furiously as he had caught her looking at his cock. She was so confused now. The scene in the screen grew hotter in each minute.

Their glances met once more before Harshavardhan slipped his fingers in to Samantha, his left knee brushing against her right thigh. Samantha shivered, blushing at being touched in a public place, feeling like a newlywed for the first time.

For a few minutes nothing happened, but her heart was beating like a berserk drum. Samantha then felt something rub her thigh, and with a shock realized that Harshavardhan had put his hand on her thigh. Samantha suddenly felt Harshavardhan's hand climb up her right thigh, pausing expectantly at the entry to her pussy. She pushed it back, a shudder running down her spine.

Harshavardhan grinned suggestively, inching closer, her denial turning him on, his eyes ablaze. Harshavardhan's fingers probed insistently at her flesh, sifting impatiently through the folds of her saree. His hand was softly touching her leg.

She was too shit scared to react and seeing no immediate reaction from her; he placed his hand softly on her thigh, and gently squeezed it. She did not know what to do and though she moved her legs, she was unable to shake his hand off.

For a few minutes he was gently caressing her thigh (with his left hand). Samantha was staring hard at the screen as if nothing was happening at all, but she was feeling hot as the boy was fucking the girl on the screen, while his hand rested on her thigh, and slowly he was squeezing it, and was now slowly moving it up and down a bit.

She did not know what to do and was feeling so nervous. Through the corner of her eyes, she again glanced to her right, and noticed that even he was staring hard at the screen, but his hand was caressing her thigh. His cock was standing hard and erect, and he was now stroking it with his right hand.

He was slowly moving his hand upwards on her thigh, and she then put her hand on his hand and pushed it off her leg. His hand felt so very hot. For a few minutes nothing else happened, and though she was staring hard at the screen, her mind was wondering / waiting for his next move. She then felt his hand once again on her thigh, and he started to caress it once again, and she sat motionless.

He now moved his hand fully over on her thigh, and was squeezing it, caressing it more urgently, and slowly trying to gently make her spread her legs. She resisted it, and again put her hand down on his hand to push it away. But he was prepared for it, and before she realized it, he had grabbed her hand, and held it firmly.

She was too taken aback by this, and now he was caressing her hand gently, and as if to reassure her. She tried to pull her hand away, but his grip was quite firm and then he swiftly pulled her hand, holding it firmly, and placed it over his hard cock.

Samantha was really taken aback by this bold move. Her hand was on his cock, was enclosed in his bigger hand, and he now made her hand moving up and down on his cock.

Samantha was stunned, his cock seemed so large, and it was throbbing and pulsating in her hand. His grip was firm, and she could not remove her hand. She was surprised that she was holding his erection and moving it up and down with the movement of his hand.

Harshavardhan then slightly shifted his position a bit, turning and leaning a bit towards her, and with his right hand, he gently placed it on her stomach, and was gently caressing it. When she moved her left hand to push it away, he held her hand firmly, but gently, began to squeeze and caress her hand.

Samantha was so confused, but he was also very gentle, and at the same time, her left hand was gripping his hard and hot cock. With his right hand he let go of her hand, gradually caressed her upper stomach, swiftly slid his hand under her pallu, and now his hand was on her left breast. He began to gently caress it and squeeze it.

Samantha was too shocked to resist, and he continued to squeeze her breast firmly, and then shifted to her other breast, and was squeezing it as firmly. His grip on her right hand was as firm, and his hard cock was pulsating in her hand.

Last edited:
He then moved his hand off her breasts, upwards onto her neck, and then slid his hand inside her blouse, and his hand was now inside as his hand was trying to get inside her bra.

His hand was hot and rough on her soft skin, and she was too overwhelmed by the run of events to resist. He managed to slide a couple of fingers inside her bra and caressed her nipple.

Samantha had an involuntary shiver as this was getting too much, she did not know what to do, and just let things continue. His movements became bolder and firmer.

He let go of his hand which was holding his cock, and with his free hand began to caress her other breast very firmly and urgently. He then shifted his hands, and one hand was again on her thigh, squeezing hard, and trying to make her part them a bit. He managed to get a hand between her legs and pressed a finger in between.

He then slipped his hand above her sari, onto her stomach, and then up on to her breasts. He managed to now get one breast out of the bra cup and was fondling it gently and urgently.

He was caressing the nipple, which by itself was already erect, and then gently tugging on it with his fingers. He pulled her other breast out as well and was now caressing and fondling them quite passionately.

Her right hand, which was on his cock had slipped off, and was now on his leg. He caught her hand again, placed it once again on his cock, and let it be there, while he resumed fondling both her breasts. Her hand was resting on his throbbing cock, and despite her initial fear and nervousness, she let her hand remain on his cock, gently began to touch, and feel it now willingly.

Harshavardhan was really enjoying himself and looking around, she saw that everybody else in the theatre were watching the movie, and nobody was aware of the erotic activity of them in the rear row.

Harshavardhan then tried to unhook the blouse and bra, and removed these so that her breasts were now fully opened, then before she realized what he was up to, he bent forward, and began to lick on her breast, and then to suck on them. He managed to get the nipple entirely in his mouth and was suckling on them.

This was just amazing, and Samantha too began to grip his cock harder, and caressed it all over, and started to stroke it harder. Harshavardhan now was successful in exposing her breasts to the cool air conditioning of the hall, and was merrily and greedily sucking on her breasts, interchanging between the nipples.

He then dropped his hand on her stomach, onto the top of her petticoat, managed to swiftly undo the Nada (string) of her petticoat, quickly loosened it, and slid his hand inside her panty straight onto her vagina. He began to gently caress it, then fingered it, slid a finger inside, and was gently masturbating her.

Samantha willingly spread her legs so that he could get better access and continued to finger her cunt (while still sucking on her breasts), she too was stroking his wonderful cock). This continued for a few minutes, his movements became faster, and she knew she would very soon reach her orgasm.

Soon enough she felt her body shiver uncontrollably as a strong electric shock like emotion went through her body, millions of tingling sensations spread all over her body, and every nerve of her body as the deep orgasm took her over.

It was mind boggling as it lasted a good 2-3 minutes, left her panting and totally satiated. He was good.

He knew she got her orgasm, and removed his hand from her cunt, went back to squeezing her breasts with one hand, and suckling the other one with his tongue and mouth. He put his hand on her hand which was stroking his cock, signalled her to move it faster, and she increased the momentum of her movements on his cock.

Samantha gripped his cock harder, and began to pump her hand up and down, getting carried away by the situation. Soon she sensed his body tense up, almost at once before she could remove her hand, his cock twitched uncontrollably in her hand, and his semen came spurting out, as she continued to pump his cock,and the semen was dripping all over her hand.

Samantha was getting carried away and did not mind that the semen was gushing out and dripped all over her hand. Harshavardhan gave a contented sigh, and Samantha removed her hand from his cock, and not knowing where to wipe all the drippy semen. She then took her pallu and wiped it off.

She quickly and quietly adjusted her clothes as did Harshavardhan next to her.

Last edited:
It was on time because hardly 5 -10 minutes later the lights came on, and the announcement of interval. They had not spoken a word. Harshavardhan quickly got up, and without even glancing at her, left for urinal. It was over, and though her mind was still confused; she was also relieved that it was over. She had really been so scared and nervous about the whole thing.

After all it all happened in a public place, and what if somebody had seen / caught them. Samantha tried to make herself as inconspicuous as possible by sliding low in her seat, looked around, and saw that the hall was fairly empty, and nobody even bothered to look at the rear rows, most people were in the cheaper first rows below, and very few had come in the more expensive rear stall seats of Balcony.

She thought about the events of the past 90 minutes or so, and was stunned at what happened, and how she allowed so much to happen, letting him to fondle her, open her bra, fondle and suck on her breasts, even allowing him to hold his dick for masturbation.

Samantha somehow had overcome her natural shyness and fear she had, and let the passion take over, eventually cooperated with Harshavardhan. It was wild, and she did have a lovely and shattering orgasm. No doubt about that her body had reacted to the situation.

The lights dimmed, and the movie commenced again. After about 5 minutes, Harshavardhan returned, and sat next to her. However, she was not as nervous as before, and was cooler.

Harshavardhan had a packet of popcorn with him which he offered her, she took some, and they shared. No words were still spoken due to shyness and hesitation, but it was as if a silent agreement had developed.

After 10 minutes or so, when she was taking some popcorn, he held her hand, gripped it hard. After a couple of minutes, he took it up to his mouth, and kissed it affectionately. Samantha was not so tensed and scared about it like before. She did not protest.

They both held hands for a while, him constantly gripping her hand, and caressing it. He began to fidget on his seat again, she heard him unzipping his fly, and she could feel her heart beating faster once again. With his other hand, he took his cock out once again which was semi erect now.

He then placed her right hand on his cock once again, this time Samantha willingly, and without much nervousness took it in her hand. He did not have to force her hand on his cock as had happened before the interval.

His cock was only semi erect, she started to gently caress, and grip it. It did feel nice and wonderful in her smallish hand, and she had no qualms about stroking it now. Samantha glanced down at what she was doing, and in the dim lights, she could make out her smallish and fairish hand stroking his dark cock.

Harshavardhan leaned towards her, then put his right hand directly on her breasts, began to fondle, and massage them. The movements were "sure" & less hurried now. She let him continue. The passion was building up. He was once again firmly and expertly fondling her breasts, and it was feeling good.

He then moved his hand down from the front, slipped his hand inside her blouse, reached for her breasts inside, began to squeeze them hard over the bra, and then tried to push her bra upwards so that the breast could be freed. He was struggling a bit, and she was wondering how to help him.

He then withdrew his hand totally outside, and then with his left hand, encircled her shoulders, pulling her towards himself, and he hugged her tight. It was a deep, warm, and passionate hug as with his right hand he was pushing her hard on his chest.

He made her move a bit sideways towards him so that he could hug her better. He hugged her tight, a real bear hug. Their faces were almost touching, then he kissed her on cheek, and before she realized it, his mouth was on her, and he was kissing her passionately. It was mind-blowing, and she felt his tongue forced its way into her mouth, pushing, and toying with her tongue.

He was pushing his tongue deep in her mouth, darting it across her mouth, and then he began to suck onto her tongue. (This was crazy, even her husband had never kissed her in this way before). Samantha too returned his kiss, also tried to push her tongue in his mouth, he let it enter his mouth, and sucked on her tongue. This deep franchising continued for some time, and they were both enjoying it a lot.

He was then passionately whispering in her ear, "Samantha, love you, I love you darling" and strangely enough in the heat of passion, Samantha too said "I love you; I love you."

While they were still deep and wet kissing with intertwined tongues, he slid his right hand inside her blouse once again; he was fondling and squeezing her breasts really hard. He managed to get one breast partially outside the bra; he was kneading the nipple and caressing it hard. It was feeling lovely; she then felt his hand caressing her stomach, her side, then below the knot of her sari.

He moved his hand onto her back, then it was on her bra strap, then very deftly, he unhooked it. Then, he was caressing her naked back. They were still in deep kissing, he moved his hand back onto her breasts, pushed the loose bra upwards, released both her breasts, and he was now kneading them in full earnest. Her breasts were now free for what he wanted to do with them.

As she was leaning sideways towards him, he began to pull her pallu from her shoulders. She too shifted slightly so that he could remove her blouse and bra, and she could feel the cool air-conditioning on her naked breasts. Samantha glanced down in the dim light of the movie hall, and she could see her breasts fully exposed, and his large hand squeezing them hard.

He then bent down, began to lick her breasts, then to flick the nipple with his tongue, and then to suckle on it (as if a suckling child).

Samantha was still gently gripping his cock which had miraculously regained its past splendour, and it was now fully standing, proud and erect. It was throbbing in her hand and felt so hard and powerful. He was again being very fidgety on his seat, he was doing something to his trousers, then he shifted a bit, and Samantha saw him tug his pant downwards.

He had opened his trousers; pushed them down (including his underwear) up to below his bums, and now he spread his legs much wider. Samantha could see his bare legs, he now took her hand, guided it over his naked torso and upper legs, onto his balls etc.

Out of her own curiosity, she moved her hand over his balls, and cupped them in her hand. Harshavardhan let out a contented sigh and spread his legs wider as he was loving every moment of it.

Samantha was hardly even glancing at the movie screen now, in the dim light, she was watching him suck her breasts, and in fact also guided his mouth from one breast to other, she was also looking down at how she was stroking this strong & big cock.

They were both in their own world. He again hugged her tight, put his arm around her shoulders, then her neck, pulled her face towards him, and began to kiss her again passionately, pushing his tongue deep in, she also put her arms around his neck, and returned his kiss with equal passion.

While in their deep French kissing and intertwined tongues, she felt his hand on her stomach, and he was trying to loosen the knot of saree on her waist.

"God! Samantha, you all women really know how to frustrate a man... this saree knot will take how much time to undo. Did you have to fasten it so damn tightly? And...and this petticoat also..." he muttered, and his movement was restive.

Samantha smiled and hissed, "Effort only pays good fruits."

He then loosened the knot of saree on her waist, opened the string of her petticoat, and slipped his hand inside her panty to gently caress her vagina once again. There was no hurry in his movements, and he parted the pussy lips, gently slid a finger in her moist cunt. A small sigh escaped her lips, it did feel good, and he was now slowly sliding a finger in and out.

She did not want him to stop, but he suddenly withdrew his hand, brought it back to her waist and he was trying to pull the petticoat and her panty down / off her torso. She guessed that it was uncomfortable for him to caress her with her tight panty covered with petticoat; he was trying to ease it off so that he had better access.

She shifted a bit, let him slide her petticoat and panty off her waist, up to her mid-thigh as the knot of her saree on the waist had already loosened.

He was now caressing her thighs, made spread her legs wider, and he was inching his fingers upwards again to cunt. She was waiting for his touch; he again eased his finger inside her cunt and began to finger her. With his thumb, he was trying to rub her clitoris as well, and it just felt wonderful. She could feel an orgasm building up, and her body shuddered with a swift one. It had built up and needed a quick release.

Harshavardhan continued to stroke her cunt, but she gently pushed his hand from her cunt, and back to her breasts. He responded, began to squeeze her breasts with much more pressure, and kissed her again. He then bent down again to suck her nipples, and nibble on them too. Her breasts were all wet with his saliva, and he was sucking on them very passionately.

He raised his head, they kissed again, and she could feel the passion gathering momentum again. They were sitting sideways a bit, he hugged her, pushed her head towards his chest, and she could feel his heart thumping hard. She was gripping his cock hard, began to slowly stroke it up and down, and gathering momentum.

However, He had other ideas, and with his hand on her head him, slowly began to push her downwards. With a shock, she realized that he wanted her to suck his cock. She had already sucked his cock in afternoon, and tasted, so she could not resist her greed on sweet lollipop, and soon she found her face just centimetres away from his cock.

It looked so big now, Harshavardhan gave her one more push downwards, and her face made contact with his cock. She was still holding his cock in her left hand, then he held his cock, rubbed his cock across her cheeks, nose etc. (though she kept her mouth opened eagerly). His cock was hot and throbbing, felt large and threatening against her face.

He then pushed his cock hard against her mouth, against her lips, involuntarily her mouth widely opened, and he pushed her head down on it. It was amazing. He pushed her head further down on his cock, and she took his cock fully in her mouth. It was big, but somehow, she managed to take the full cock in her mouth. It did feel sexy as his cock had a slight salty taste to it.

He continued to push his cock as deep as he could in her mouth by pressing her head down on it, and then began to move her mouth in a rhythm of up and down.

Samantha got the hang of it, began to bob her mouth up and down on his cock. It was marvellous then began to move her tongue across his cock, up and down. She felt his hand ease of her head, but she continued to suck on his cock, then slowly took it out of her mouth, and then licked the side of his cock. It was no big deal really, and in fact was very erotic.

He was in the meanwhile with his other hand, caressing her thighs; actually, he was lifting her petticoat high above her waist, lower down her panty off her legs, and in fact managed to push it off her knees. It slowly dropped to her feet. She continued to sucking his cock.

Now, without of his pushing, she was willingly sucking, licking his cock, it was soon covered with her saliva, and which was getting mixed with his salty pre-cum. He then tugged her a little more forward onto his body so that her breasts would also rub on his cock.

He pushed her back to her seat, he then crouched onto the floor, spread her legs after lifting her saree and petticoat simultaneously above her waist, sliding her panty down as her panty was off one foot, and began to lick up onto her inner thighs.

She was stunned to think that he might lick her cunt, he was kissing, licking her inner thighs, he was soon at her cunt, his tongue parted her cunt lips, and he darted his tongue inside. It really felt lovely, and she spread her legs more so that he could lick better.

He continued to lick, lap at her cunt hole, he was good, after a few minutes, she could feel the orgasm build up again, and this time she really had soul stirring, deep, and extended orgasm. It was just lovely, and she felt so fulfilled after this.

Harshavardhan got up, sat at his seat again, held her hand, squeezed it hard, and she too squeezed back.

He held her hand for a few minutes, then leaned over, kissed her again, a deep kiss, and said, "I love you. "

For a few minutes they sat like that, then he placed her hand again on his cock, which had again become flaccid, she began to caress, stroke it again, it soon started becoming hard and erect.

Samantha enjoyed the feeling of it growing and swelling in her hand, it gave a sense of satisfaction and power. She could feel the passion building up in him again. Samantha began to pump his cock up and down, it was soon hard and erect again.

He turned, kissed her deep in mouth again, and whispered, "I love you darling, I love you." Samantha too said, "I love you," pushed her tongue deeper in his mouth. He tugged her forward, hinting that he wanted her to suck his cock again.

Samantha then bent down to kiss the tip of his cock, felt the salty taste of his pre-cum, then rubbed his cock across her face, on her nose, lips, cheeks, ears, and she could hear him softly sighing in contentment. She then stuck her tongue out, began to lick the length of his cock from the top to bottom. She guessed it would have been at least 8 -9 inches long, it was rigid like a rock now.

His cock was glistening with her saliva now, then she opened her mouth wide, slowly took his throbbing cock in bit by bit, soon it was fully in her mouth, she began to suck on it up and down. He guided her hand onto his tasteless gently caressed and squeezed them.

Samantha took her time on sucking, licking his cock, slowly built up the tempo, she knew he loved it, and she was enjoying it too. She was also stroking his cock with her hand while sucking his cock, then suddenly without any warning, his body stiffened, and before she could react, he ejaculated his semen in warm spurts which filled her mouth with its salty taste.

Samantha tried to pull back, but she felt his hand on her head firmly it down on his cock. His warm semen filled her mouth, she was forced to swallow more than half of it, while some of it dribbled out of mouth, and she managed to sit up. He was looking so very content and she took her pallu and wiped the dripping semen off her face.

The movie was still going on. Both rearranged their dresses. But it seemed Harshavardhan was insatiable. There was a lengthy scene of fucking which was going on in the screen. Both were watching it with clinging each other.

After watching the fucking scene in the screen, the giant cock of Harshavardhan leaped up again. He made her hand touch the dick again which she found semi erect. Ohhh...God...this man was crazy and had energy 100% more than a young man. The cock slowly arose again and turned in to a big hard rock.

Harshavardhan thought, and said to Samantha, "Samantha, I do not know whether this type of chances could come in future or not so let us enjoy the each seconds of the hour God has given to us for our enjoyment."

Samantha nodded her head agreeing with his words.

He whispered in her ears, "Samantha, I want to fuck you here."

Samantha was taken aback with this proposal. She was surprised with her unbelievable eyes how this would be possible in a public place in front of everybody. But the next session was about to start.

Slowly, she turned to face him, his moustache grazing her upper lip, before his left hand dug into her blouse, squeezing her through the soft fabric.

"What, what if someone sees us like this?" she whispered huskily, grabbing his collar.

Without a word, Harshavardhan unhooked her blouse and bra, and plunged lower in her breasts, sucking slowly at the top of her erected nipples, his tongue like hot iron, his palm squeezing the breasts. She pulled up her pallu over her naked breasts so that her breasts would not be visible by others.

Harshavardhan had started stroking her with liberty, pushing her saree down clumsily, and pulled down her panty below her knee, his hands probing, as did his tongue.

Samantha was dripping wet, the moistness starting to flow out of her, like the warm butter from the popcorn oozing down their fingers. Harshavardhan pushed his left thumb right inside her pussy, throbbing with tenderness.

Samantha lolled her head backward, opening, and closing her eyes, her saree hitched up; her petticoat now loosened from the sides, and panty was tucked at her ankles. He had already unchained his pant, and she could see the big erected small bamboo standing upwards, and throbbing.

He whispered, "Samantha, sit on my lap."

Her pussy was so wet, moist and slippery that the moment she sat on his lap, his cock slipped easily, and entered the core hole of her pussy. When his hips pulsated up and down, Harshavardhan rotated his waist, picking up speed...before slowing down again; convulsing the minute his palms had cupped her boobs.

"Samaaanthaaaa..." he shuddered kicking of his sandals, his right foot riding up her side, forcing her legs apart.

Samantha pressed into his toes, biting her lips due to excitement.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," she moaned feverishly, pulling his chin up, their tongues on fire.

Harshavardhan's fingers kneaded her hips.

"Go, go slow...'Samantha whispered before nestling her mouth at his mouth, reaching out for his cock for adjusting at the same time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...noooooo," someone shrieked with moaning from front row as the boy was fucking the girl in doggy style in screen.

"We can do it without fear, the hall is practically empty, at least on our side," hissed Harshavardhan.

Samantha's body also craved more. She dragged her saree more over her knees, touching his cock once before she slowly parted her thighs.

The lights were dim as his cock delved deeper inside her pussy hole. She was jumping continuously on his lap and crushing the big cock inside her pussy. When she was lifting her butt up, the huge dick went down lower to her pussy entry creating a vacuum near the area of pussy wall just below the inner hole, then when she was pushing down again her butt, the cock was pushing upwards in a violent force, resulting the air mixed with pussy juices creating a sound of "Phaachhhhhhh...Phaaaacccchhhhhh...Phaaaccchhhhhh." Harshavardhan was cupping, and squeezing her two breasts, pinching the hard nipples simultaneously.

Sometimes, he would nibble the nipples by his teeth. He was biting the soft petals of her lips for sometimes, and then he probed his tongue deeply inside the cavity of her mouth. He sucked her entire cavity area under the teeth and sucked her tongue.

She also reciprocated by sucking his tongue. Both their hot tongues emitted a huge amount of saliva which they interchanged in their mouth. Since the mixed saliva was tasty for both, and both of their mouth was full of this saliva which was gradually dripping out from the corner of their mouths, and without wasting their time, both gulped the saliva immediately.

The fucking was going on with a high speed by Samantha raising her waist and butt up and down, enveloping the big cock of Harshavardhaninside her pussy in a rhythm with sound as if a sweet music was being played on.

She used her pallu to cover his big cock. Then she started moaning, "Dadaaaaa...I am cominggggg."

She hit her orgasms inside. She desperately clung the neck of Harshavardhan and stopped her action. Harshavardhan felt his big dick was gripped inside by velvet muscles, and then the grip was loosened, and a flow of hot lava was passing all sides of his dick. It continued for a long time about more than a minute.

He knew that Samantha had a heavy orgasm, and he felt that his cock had become more slippery inside the vagina wall. He also could not control himself. Cupping her breasts very forcibly and biting her lips deeply, he moaned, "Samaanthaaaaaa, love you...love you...I am too comingggggg...Ohhhhhhhhhh."

Samantha felt the gallons of hot condensed liquid falling inside her pussy hole, entered her inner pussy hole, passing to her uterus. Harshavardhan's sticky discharge spread rapidly inside her pussy.

This had turned out to be so mind boggling. The movie got over, and they both got up, left the seats. Samantha felt as if she was "enlightened". It was as if she was under darkness all along, and now with Harshavardhan in the back row of a movie theatre led her to "light." It seemed so symbolic, she had entered the theatre a shy, introverted housewife, who had hang ups about sex, she was now walking out, more "sure and confident" and "enlightened" about the pleasures of sex.

They caught a Taxi and went home. They were quiet on their way back to home. Samantha's inside still flushed with dampness of mixed cum of her. Harshavardhan and she kept thinking about what had happened. She was a shy and introverted housewife.

Samantha thought about this on their way back to home in Taxi what happened was an experience worth remembering. In fact, it was an experience in two parts.

In the pre-interval phase she was too scared, nervous, and did not even have the courage to resist. She was too scared to draw attention to herself or create a scene, and as such put up with his advances. He took advantage, and she allowed him to do though she had choices of avoiding it. Though she was scared, and did not want it to happen, by allowing it to continue, she had given her tacit approval.

She had initially "tolerated "his advances till he pulled her hand on his cock and began to fondle her breasts. Her reaction after that was more of "reluctant curiosity" till it started getting better, and till he began to fondle her breasts, and then it was again "reluctant pleasure." That he was gentle, not crude or rough, helped her easy up, and put up with his uninvited advances.

It was more of passivity and fear that she allowed him to pull up her sari, petticoat, blouse and bra, and fondle her breasts, pull up her bra to suck on her breasts, but which later turned into "reluctant pleasure." Of course, getting an orgasm was an ultimate experience by Harshavardhan that too in a public theatre.

Though it was extremely enjoyable, She was still in a state of confusion, and in that mental state, she had masturbated him as well, in the back of her mind at that stage was both curiosity to see him ejaculate at the same time to get it over, and done with.

At the interval stage, she was willing to accept this as one of the unfortunate exploitative situations of life and putting herself more to blame.

After interval, the situation developed once again. She was more confident and assured now, and the earlier hesitancy disappeared. What they did this time was truly amazing. This time around, she did not feel that she was being taken advantage, but rather it was far more participative and mutual.

It was as if she had discovered the pleasure possible and had no hang ups anymore. It somehow did not seem to matter that he was much older than she was. The pleasure and the passion were paramount for both.

She enjoyed every moment of it. That she had a husband too did not seem to matter at all. When Harshavardhan said, "I love you," she had no hesitation in saying the same to him, and she too said, "I love you" not once but two or three times. That it was a risky act in a public place which also did not seem to bother her, and the passion that was latent in her took over.

Now, she had enjoyed every moment of sex with Harshavardhan in afternoon at her flat and in Theatre. She had allowed him to insert her pussy with fingers, and inserted his cock in her mouth in afternoon, caress and fondle her breasts, and even to open her panty, open her bra to lick, and suck on her nipples.

He had opened her petticoat and panty to masturbate her, not once but three times, which was very pleasurable. He had even licked her cunt as well, which was heavenly.

For that matter, she had willingly caressed, stroked his cock, masturbated him, had performed oral sex, had willingly sucked his cock not once only in afternoon, but twice in theatre, even tasted and swallowed his semen. But the circle was completed when he fucked her. It was surely mind boggling to say the least. She felt so complete, liberated and confident now.

She could have taken this in a "negative "manner to curse her luck for years. It had opened a whole new vista in her life. The Taxi left them in a place, few yards away from Apartment, which was dark.

She stared deeply into the eyes of Harshavardhan and said, "As long as you are with us in our floor, I would like to be your lover and wife despite having a husband. Would you accept me?"

"Yes, my dear, from this moment, you are my loving wife. "Harshavardhan said and planted a hot kiss on her lips.

It was 9.30pm when they reached the Apartment.

TO BE CONTINUED.......................

Back