• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

He drove his cock into her like a jack-hammer. It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. She felt his weight on her back as his hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing them between his strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her.

Underneath all the quick pounding of his thick cock, and the dripping juices of Kiara's climaxing cunt, she felt the onset of the biggest orgasm yet. She felt her stomach muscles winding tighter and tighter as his unceasing thrusting drove her to new levels of lust and pleasure.

The air around them smelled of sex and creaming pussy, and a loud wet sucking sound as he fucked the living daylights out of her. Kiara was crazed with lust as she shoved her hips back at him, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of his cock up her fluttering hole.

He moved one of his hands off her swaying tits, across her quivering stomach toward her throbbing clit. The moment his finger slithered across her wet slick bud, her cunt and body reacted. She thrust her hips up back at him, squeezing all of his powerful cock into her stuff cunt. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.

"Yyyyeeeeesssss!" she screamed as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on his cock.

She was going totally insane. Her body bucked and jerked beneath him as his cock plunged in and out of her quaking cunt. She could feel his massive nuts smashing against her buzzing clit each time he drove his cock into her. His hands were still busy on her tits and pussy and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.

Kiara was babbling now, not knowing or caring what she was saying. All that mattered was being fucked with his magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible. Over and over his cock ploughed into her, he was driving her absolutely wild with desire for more.

As his cock sailed deep into her erupting pussy, he could feel the far-off sensation of his own massive orgasm starting to build in his swinging balls. Pulling his hands out from under her, he gripped her hips and began to drive his cock into her with a new energy and power.

Ohhhh...fuuuuuck!" she cried, her heart was pounding, her pussy was on fire, and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm.

He was merciless as he continued to fuck. His desire was overwhelming as he drove his penis into her with all his might like a wild animal. She grunted and groaned as sweat poured from him and dripped all over her heaving body. Her pussy was so tight, so incredibly hot, it gripped his cock like a vice and his hands had a death grip on her hips as he thrust up into her cunt over and over.

"Slap... slap... slap... slap... slap..." was the constant sound as his cock jack hammered in and out of her.

Cunt juice poured from her opening and ran down her legs; sweat flew everywhere each time he fucked into her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder and louder as she felt yet another orgasm raised up inside her.

How was it possible? She asked herself in some far-off part of her sex shattered mind. How could he make her cum so much? Her guts wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, until once more he jammed his long cock up her tight tunnel and against her battered cervix. Her mind exploded in a rush of sound and sensation that overpowered her, her body a ragdoll in his powerful hands.

"Oohhh my god!" she cried out while cumming,

"Fuck me! Fuck me! fuuuuccckkkk...mmmmmeeeeee!" She was yelling in ecstasy, cumming violently around his pistoning cock.

Her ass was jerking and bouncing as she worked it up and down at a feverish rate. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust as release of her climax thundered through her. Her tits were bouncing up and down in uncontrolled manner as he nailed her again and again.

Her pussy locked down around his driving cock. He could feel the white-hot fireball down inside his tightening balls growing hotter and hotter with each stroke. Her shuddering pussy walls clamped harder and pulled him down into the hot, clutching core of her spamming cunt.

"I...can't hold it more," he said through gritted teeth as he worked his cock in and out of her hot pussy.

The velvet-lined sheath of her vagina clutched at him and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through his cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething cunt. Both of them cried out as his hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against him, as load after load of his hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.

"Take it! Take all my cum!" he yelled as he grounded his hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her hungry cunt. Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. His cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of his thick, hot cum.

Kiara shivered and shook under him as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of his cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed and was exhausted. Harshavardhan stood behind her, his still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt, and his sweat-covered body cooling in the humid air.

They lay down on the bed and after taking rest in each other arms. Then Kiara said," Harshavardhan, my mother-in-law is very much anxious of my pregnancy. Since two/three days, she is enquiring about my monthly cyclic periods, when it had started and whether it has stopped etc."

Harshavardhan said, "Don't worry! I will make you pregnant very soon with my random fucking, and your mother-in-law would be very pleased to hear it."

"But, what's about my husband? (Varun) Definitely he would know that it was not his," asked Kiara.

"My little wife, you need not worry. For that I have devised a plan, I will tell you when you get pregnant with my baby, "said Harshavardhan with a smile.

Kiara said, "Harshavardhan, you are a fucking machine. I have to leave now for preparing dinner as my husband would be returning from Ashram, and the entire family members will also be back from temple after some time.

In the morning, Kiara woke him up and offered freshly brewed coffee. She looked fresh, had a shower bath, towel wrapping her hair bun, offered me coffee like a traditional homemaker.

'Kiara, it is a pleasure to see you like a traditional wife in the morning.' he said.

She said, 'I am your traditional wife, you only make me talk obscene and filthy words, husband'

Next day, in the morning, he awoke to her touch. He did not move, just lay there letting her hand explore him. He tilted her head slightly and looked at her face. He smiled. Her touch was so affectionate, so curious. She finally caught him staring at her and returned his smile.

As she leaned forward to kiss him, her hand's exploration moved down his chest and over his belly to his cock. Her fingers wrapped around it softly and she started to move slowly up and down it growing length. As she continued to kiss him, her hand made him harder and longer. When she felt him at full erectness again, she moved her face away from his lips and kissed her way down his chest; stopping to kiss his nipples.

Harshavardhan felt her lips sliding down his chest and onto his belly. She was tender as her lips parted and her tongue circled his belly button, retracing the same path he had made on her earlier. He could see her look up at him; the smile in her eyes was obvious as she continued downward.

Her hand raised his cock from his hips as she kissed its head. Her tongue licked a small circle around the head, licking his leaking juices off the tip. She could hear him moan as her lips parted.

He could feel her lips slid over the head of his cock as she slid her mouth over it. He expected her to stop but she continued down his shaft until it was fully engulfed by her. He could feel her cheeks tighten around him, then release their tension. He tried to speak, to tell her how wonderful it all felt, but could not form any words.

Kiara knew that he was enjoying what she was doing by the groaning sounds he was making. She moved her mouth slowly up and down on his cock, stopping when her lips were around that most sensitive area around the head to squeeze me tightly with her mouth. With each tightening of her lips, she could taste me leaking more into her mouth.

He was disappointed when her lips released him. He could feel her shift of body up the bed towards him. Her face drew close as she kissed his lips. He felt her pull her legs under her, then felt her slide one leg over his chest.

She moved her hips up his chest until her pussy was directly in front of his face. She placed her hands on the wall and leaned forward. He knew what she wanted as she placed her moist lips on his mouth.

She felt his tongue licking her soft outer lips. His tongue was flat and it spread her lips open as she moved her hips along its length. She pressed her hips harder against him, finally finding her clit in contact with the roughness of his tongue. Her skin tingled as he used the tip of his tongue to lick the underside of her clit. He could taste her juices as their flow increased in response to his touch.

He felt her weight shift as she moved down his chest. He loved how she was leaned forward, causing her breasts to hang down in front of his face. As she paused, he reached up with his lips and took one of her reddish, large, hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked it gently between his lips, nibbling lightly.

She leaned forward briefly, accepting his kisses on her nipples, before straightening herself. She moved her body further down until she was sitting astride his hips; his cock pinned beneath her. He could feel her pubic hairs along its length as she slid her pussy along it. Her own moisture made this motion easy and stimulating.

She knew what she wanted as she raised her hips and reached between them. Her hand firmly found his cock and held it upright. She moved her hips so her opening was above it and slowly lowered herself onto him.

He expected her to move but, once he was totally inside her, she sat still and straight on him. His view was one of beauty, her body on display in front of him. She was beautiful sitting there, her hips tight against him. Her breasts were large, her nipples erect. He reached up to take them in his hands, massaging them as she moved her head back and closed her eyes.

He felt her hips rise as she started to move slowly up his cock. She released him completely, then immediately lowered herself wholly onto him again. Her motion was slow and deliberate. With every release, she would drop her weight and take him inside once again. He could see her lips forming small "o's" every time he entered her anew.

She could feel her pleasure building and her body begging for release. His hands reached for her hips, not guiding her motion but holding her as she continued to ride his cock. She could feel his hips rising to meet her every downward motion.

She looked into his eyes as her body tensed and her orgasm overwhelmed her. He could feel her muscles tighten around him and her juices flew over his cock. She could feel his hips rise to hold himself inside her. She could feel his cum hitting the top of her pussy as he released his thick hot sperm love inside of her cunt.

She moaned, "In my entire life, I will remember that my second husband has produced so much Precious sperm that it has not only filled up my entire pussy but it is overflowed."

They both felt weak as their orgasms subsided. They felt cool due to sweat on their skin. She did not remove herself from him. She laid her body forward onto his chest; her breasts flattening between them. As his erection faded, he wrapped his arms around her; not wanting her to move.

She said, "Keep your cock inside me. I want to sleep with your cock inside me."

"No, my crazy wife, it is morning, everybody must be awakened by this time including your husband. Don't worry! Now, I am your husband, there would be enough time for us as we are staying under the same roof. We can fuck in night when your husband will be in deep slumber," said Harshavardhan.

Then she left and came back after one hour with hot coffee. She served him freshly brewed coffee. She looked fresh, had a shower bath, towel wrapping her hair bun, served him coffee like a traditional homemaker.

"Kiara, it is a pleasure to see you like a traditional wife in the morning," he said.

She said, "I am your traditional wife, you only made me a complete woman, my dear husband."

Afterwards, both Kiara and Harshavardhan would fuck regularly at any time and every time when chances come in their way. Every night Harshavardhan would wait for Kiara in his bedroom.

When Kiara would find her husband in deep slumber, slowly she would come in to Harshavardhan's bedroom, and they would fuck. Both of them were aware of the fact that the way they were fucking, definitely Kiara would get pregnant soon with the baby of Harshavardhan.

After two days, while Harshavardhan was reading newspaper in the hall. Varun came to Harshavardhan, and greeted, "Good morning, Uncle."

Harshavardhan replied his greeting, and asked, "So, Varun, how about your yoga session in Ashram? Is it completed?"

"Yes, Uncle, within two days it will be completed. My leaves are also completed, and I have to join my office in coming week. There is good news also, my company has allotted a good staff quarter for my accommodation. So, after joining my office at Bangalore, I will furnish the quarter, and then I will come back once again and take Kiara with me to Bangalore," said Varun.

Kiara was standing beside Varun. She glanced towards Harshavardhan in a meaningful eye. Harshavardhan thought that he could no longer fuck Kiara more. Then Varun went inside bathroom. Finding Kiara alone, Harshavardhan whispered something in her ears.

In the midnight, Harshavardhan walked in to hall, and he saw light in their room which was coming out from the key hole. He put his eye on keyhole.

Varun was saying, "Kiara, after doing this course, now I have a feeling that slowly, I am gaining control over my mind and body. "

"But, Varun, how many days it will take to cure this Erectile dysfunction (ED) problem completely?" asked Kiara.

"It will take another 6 months, and I am also taking some Ayurvedic medicines provided by Ashram. Don't worry, my dear Kiara, after 6 months, we will enjoy our sex lives,"

"I am very much pleased to hear this dear. I love you like anything. But there is a slightest problem. As you know, each and every family expect their newly wed daughter-in-law to get pregnant as early as possible.

Your mother, I mean my mother-in-law is constantly asking me about my pregnancy, and I am unable to reply her. If I don't get pregnant immediately, they would doubt of some deficiencies either in me or with you. Sex is not an important thing for us, but my pregnancy is important for your family," said Kiara.

"But, at this stage, what can we do? I don't know, how to solve this problem?" replied Varun.

"Don't worry! My dear husband, I was reading an article yesterday. Medical science and Technology have progressed much, and I have fixed an appointment with Dr. Ashutosh tomorrow evening. Nobody will know anything, and the problem will be solved," said Kiara.

Next day, in evening both Kiara and Varun were in clinic of Dr. Ashutosh. This was their second visit.

Dr. Ashutosh asked, "So, Mr. Varun, how about your improvement?"

"Yes, Doctor, I am about to finish a course in Yoga and meditation in an Ashram. Now, I feel self-confident, and I think my problems will be solved very soon," said Varun.

Dr. Ashutosh said, "Mr. Varun, as I said you earlier, it is a lengthy process, and patience is very much required. Regular Yoga and meditation with medicines will help you to recover your problem within 6 months."

Then Kiara briefed Doctor of their problems.

Dr. Ashutosh said, "Yours problem could be sorted out in my clinic. Numbers of patients like you have taken benefits in my clinic. Now, let me apprise you of the whole thing in a clear manner. Artificial insemination (AI) is the deliberate introduction of sperm into a female's cervix or uterine cavity for the purpose of achieving a pregnancy through in vivo fertilization on by means other than sexual intercourse.

The beneficiaries of artificial insemination are women who desire to give birth to their own child who may be single by receiving her partner's or anonymous sperm donor, or married women whose husband has a physical impairment which prevents full intercourse from taking place.

In your case, the sperm used in artificial insemination would be provided by yours husband, Mr. Varun. You will conceive and carry a baby to term in the normal manner. A pregnancy resulting from artificial insemination is no different from a pregnancy achieved by sexual intercourse.

In all cases of artificial insemination, the recipient woman will be the biological mother of any child produced, and the male whose sperm is used will be the biological father. So, tomorrow morning, you both come to my clinic, and Mr. Varun, we will collect your semen and do all the process of artificial insemination."

"Thank you, Doctor, tomorrow morning both of us are coming to your clinic," said Varun, and both of them left.

Next morning, both of them reached to the clinic in scheduled time. Varun's semen was collected, and he waited outside for an hour. Kiara was simply lying in the bed for an hour. Dr. Ashutosh simply threw a way the tube of semen container in the garbage, and discharged Kiara from bed where she was lying to go outside to meet her husband. Kiara woke up from the bed and went outside.

Being a close friend of Harshavardhan, Dr. Ashutosh knew all the matter, he smiled, and said in a low voice, "Harshavardhan, you are a lucky bastard to fuck such a tender young woman of 21 years." Infact, everything was in a planned way. Harshavardhan was anticipating that in few days Kiara will get pregnant with his baby. Before the knowledge of her pregnancy to her husband, this whole artificial insemination was a cover up. It was successful.

Kiara came out, and found her husband was waiting for her. She smiled, and said, "The operation is successful, and after few days, I will get pregnant."

Varun was very happy, and both of them left.

TO BE CONTINUED......................

After two days, while Harshavardhan was reading newspaper in the hall. Varun came to Harshavardhan, and greeted, "Good morning, Uncle."

Harshavardhan replied his greeting, and asked, "So, Varun, how about your yoga session in Ashram? Is it completed?"

"Yes, Uncle, within two days it will be completed. My leaves are also completed, and I have to join my office in coming week. There is good news also, my company has allotted a good staff quarter for my accommodation. So, after joining my office at Bangalore, I will furnish the quarter, and then I will come back once again and take Kiara with me to Bangalore," said Varun.

Kiara was standing beside Varun. She glanced towards Harshavardhan in a meaningful eye. Harshavardhan thought that he could no longer fuck Kiara more. Then Varun went inside bathroom. Finding Kiara alone, Harshavardhan whispered something in her ears.

In the midnight, Harshavardhan walked in to hall, and he saw light in their room which was coming out from the key hole. He put his eye on keyhole.

Varun was saying, "Kiara, after doing this course, now I have a feeling that slowly, I am gaining control over my mind and body. "

"But, Varun, how many days it will take to cure this Erectile dysfunction (ED) problem completely?" asked Kiara.

"It will take another 6 months, and I am also taking some Ayurvedic medicines provided by Ashram. Don't worry, my dear Kiara, after 6 months, we will enjoy our sex lives,"

"I am very much pleased to hear this dear. I love you like anything. But there is a slightest problem. As you know, each and every family expect their newly wed daughter-in-law to get pregnant as early as possible.

Your mother, I mean my mother-in-law is constantly asking me about my pregnancy, and I am unable to reply her. If I don't get pregnant immediately, they would doubt of some deficiencies either in me or with you. Sex is not an important thing for us, but my pregnancy is important for your family," said Kiara.

"But, at this stage, what can we do? I don't know, how to solve this problem?" replied Varun.

"Don't worry! My dear husband, I was reading an article yesterday. Medical science and Technology have progressed much, and I have fixed an appointment with Dr. Ashutosh tomorrow evening. Nobody will know anything, and the problem will be solved," said Kiara.

Next day, in evening both Kiara and Varun were in clinic of Dr. Ashutosh. This was their second visit.

"Yes, Doctor, I am about to finish a course in Yoga and meditation in an Ashram. Now, I feel self-confident, and I think my problems will be solved very soon," said Varun.

Dr. Ashutosh said, "Mr. Varun, as I said you earlier, it is a lengthy process, and patience is very much required. Regular Yoga and meditation with medicines will help you to recover your problem within 6 months."

Dr. Ashutosh said, "Yours problem could be sorted out in my clinic. Numbers of patients like you have taken benefits in my clinic. Now, let me apprise you of the whole thing in a clear manner. Artificial insemination (AI) is the deliberate introduction of sperm into a female's cervix or uterine cavity for the purpose of achieving a pregnancy through in vivo fertilization on by means other than sexual intercourse.

The beneficiaries of artificial insemination are women who desire to give birth to their own child who may be single by receiving her partner's or anonymous sperm donor, or married women whose husband has a physical impairment which prevents full intercourse from taking place.

In your case, the sperm used in artificial insemination would be provided by yours husband, Mr. Varun. You will conceive and carry a baby to term in the normal manner. A pregnancy resulting from artificial insemination is no different from a pregnancy achieved by sexual intercourse.

In all cases of artificial insemination, the recipient woman will be the biological mother of any child produced, and the male whose sperm is used will be the biological father. So, tomorrow morning, you both come to my clinic, and Mr. Varun, we will collect your semen and do all the process of artificial insemination."

"Thank you, Doctor, tomorrow morning both of us are coming to your clinic," said Varun, and both of them left.

Next morning, both of them reached to the clinic in scheduled time. Varun's semen was collected, and he waited outside for an hour. Kiara was simply lying in the bed for an hour. Dr. Ashutosh simply threw a way the tube of semen container in the garbage, and discharged Kiara from bed where she was lying to go outside to meet her husband. Kiara woke up from the bed and went outside.

Being a close friend of Harshavardhan, Dr. Ashutosh knew all the matter, he smiled, and said in a low voice, "Harshavardhan, you are a lucky bastard to fuck such a tender young woman of 21 years." Infact, everything was in a planned way. Harshavardhan was anticipating that in few days Kiara will get pregnant with his baby. Before the knowledge of her pregnancy to her husband, this whole artificial insemination was a cover up. It was successful.

Kiara came out, and found her husband was waiting for her. She smiled, and said, "The operation is successful, and after few days, I will get pregnant."

Nice keep going

I like it mind blowing story super fantastic but all 5 episodes is only kiara can you involve other characters also please

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN : SEASON 2 EPISODE 6 [ SEASON 2 FINALE ]

{ SO2 EP00 - PAGE 44 } ;
{ S02 EP01 - PAGE 54 } ;
{ S02 EP02 - PAGE 55 } ;
{ S02 EP03 - PAGE 55 } ;
{ S02 EP04 - PAGE 57 } ;
{ S02 EP05 - PAGE 58 }

Varun informed his family that after three days, he would leave for Bangalore to join his company. It was decided that he would be back after one month to take Kiara to Bangalore. After a week of departure of Varun, Kiara's monthly cycle was stopped suddenly. The clinical test confirmed that she was pregnant. All the family members in two households including Harshavardhan were very happy.

When they were alone, Kiara said to Harshavardhan, "My dear husband, I am the luckiest woman in this world to carry your baby. I love you too much."

One evening, when Harshavardhan returned from his Bank, he found Kajal and Kiara were sitting on sofa, and Kiara was sobbing. He stopped there for a moment, and enquired.

Kajal said, "She is very much worried about her father as he is very sick. She wants to visit her home to see her ailing father. Her father is also dear friend to you. Dada, there is no male person to accompany Kiara to her home, so you have to accompany her as she is very desperate."

"OK, her home is quite distant from here, it is located in Salt Lake area. So, once I take her there, it would not be possible for me to return as it will be late night, and we both have to stay there. We will return tomorrow morning, "said Harshavardhan.

"No problem, you take her immediately. You can return tomorrow morning but let her stay at her home for few days, "said Kajal.

They reached around 8.00pm. Mr. Prasanjit and Anushka were very happy to see their daughter after a long time. They were also happier to see Harshavardhan once again.

net photo upload

They all congregated in the bed room of Prasanjit and Anushka where Prasanjit was lying in bed. Then Anushka revealed Kiara that her father would survive maximum for a month and few days. Although Kiara knew the fact about her father but, she started sobbing in a loud voice as she loved her father very much. Both Anushka and Harshavardhan consoled her.

Anushka was a very strong lady fully knowing the facts of her husband as well as fate of herself when her husband would die. She was transforming herself to get stronger day by day. Both the wife and husband were very much assured of the wellbeing of their daughter because Harshavardhan was attached to the family of Kiara's husband.

For few moments, the atmosphere of the room became very emotional and sentimental. Harshavardhan made it lighter by saying, "Don't worry, my friend, I assure you that as long as I am alive, I will take proper care of your daughter and your wife. Another good news is that your daughter is pregnant, and both of you are going to be grandparents."

It was 9.00pm already. Then Anushka said, "I am preparing dinner within an hour. You both have to stay here overnight. I will arrange bed for Harshavardhan in the middle room adjunct to our room. Kiara, you will be sleeping in your own room, that corner room which is left untouched after your marriage, and leaving this household."

There were three bedrooms in the first floor. There was a walkable wide space in front of these three rooms starting from the corner room of Kiara which ended in front of Anushka and Prasanjit's bedroom, but there was a beautiful wide balcony by the side of Prasanjit's bedroom from where one could watch the outside world very clearly.

Prasanjit had an early dinner, and he was in a deep sleep in his bed So without wasting further time, Anushka, Kiara and Harshavardhan took dinner together. It was raining heavily outside. Nothing could be heard except thundering and heavy falls of rain. So, everybody retired to their bed. The street light was no more at outside most probably due to heavy rain, so there was darkness everywhere.

Kiara had not bolted the door of her room from inside. As expected, after sometimes, Harshavardhan entered in to her room. She had switched on a dim bed lamp to avoid glazing light of the room which could be seen from outside through ventilators. The moment she saw him, she embraced him tightly on bed, and he kissed her frantically.

"I think we should get ready to fuck now. I wish we had more time together. Kiara, from tomorrow I will not be able to spend time with you as you will be staying with your parents for few days, "said Harshavardhan.

By this time both had removed each other's dress, and were completely naked.

The atmosphere outside was very sexy and romantic as it was a rainy night with sound of thunder.

"Fuck me now darling," she said.

She raised her two legs, and widened. She slid down his cock into her wet cunt, holding on to his shoulders. Harshavardhan was holding her with his hands below her ass., her long loose hair, cascading down and touching the floor was aphrodisiac to him. His cock filled deep into her cunt.

With a few more rigorous stokes, she flanged her head backward while pressing hard against him to a standstill, voicing her insurmountable burst of passion loud and clear. He could feel her nectar flowing, dripping down his balls. As he held her carefully against the breaking tide, a moment passed, then another, then she breathed heavily, and he ejaculated to fill her cunt with his thick sperm.

Realizing that it was time to go to bed, they disentangled from each other.

"Do you like my mom? Kiara asked.

"Kiara, Yes. She is a beautiful and sexy woman, I have met her before," replied Harshavardhan.

Smilingly she said, "you have an eye on her too. I am not surprised. Your roving eyes did not leave the bride also on the wedding night (he was staring at Kiara constantly on her wedding night with Varun).

You would have fucked my mom eventually, even if my father were not at death bed. I am surprised why my father is worried about my mom, when he has a stallion friend like you to fuck his wife. If he was alive for some years, he would have enjoyed watching your monstrous cock fucking his wife and me. He should have asked you to fuck his wife on the very first meeting."

"Don't talk such none-sense things. At least give some respect to your dying father and grief-stricken mother," scolded Harshavardhan.

"Harshavardhan, perhaps you don't know, how much I love my parents. When we first heard the news of cancer of my father, both mom and me started crying day and night for the months, and when we were certain that he will be no longer amongst us after some months, we faced the reality, and ours eyes became dry without any tears.

Now, I am only concern of my mom who is still young, and who should enjoy her life. I don't want to see her in a white saree being a widow in future. I want colourful life of her. She needs a company of a strong male personality like you. You have already promised my father to take care of me and my mom. You have already taken care of me by impregnating me. Now, you have to take care of my mom.

My father has not gone deep in to the fate of my mom after his death otherwise he would have offered my mom and solved all her problems. Harshavardhan, I want you to fuck my mom. You should fuck her mercilessly and I want to see her beg you to stop fucking.

I think you should marry her after death of my father, and I want you to impregnate her immediately. I promise you; I will not get jealous if you marry her and fuck her. Sometimes, you may also fuck me. After marrying my mom, you will be my father. I will confess everything to mom, and I will take her permission of you to fuck me occasionally." said Kiara.

"What's are you saying? Kiara, are you gone crazy? These are all your absurd thoughts because of your depressed and aggrieved heart, and too much concern towards your mom," said Harshavardhan.

"No, tell me frankly. Don't you find her attractive and sexy? Don't you want to fuck her?" asked Kiara.

"YES but... OK, Baby, it is late night, let us part and go to bed," said Harshavardhan.

Then, Harshavardhan came out from her room and entered in to the adjunct room where his bed was arranged by Anushka, Kiara's mom.

There was incessant rain and heavy downpour outside. The sound of heavy drops in roof top was continuing added with thunder. Although Kiara said a lot of things about her mom in an emotional moment, but Anushka's beautiful face was coming to his mind frequently.

It was midnight, and Harshavardhan could not sleep He opened the door, and a gush of cold wind entered the room with whistling sound. Immediately, he closed the door from outside, and moved towards balcony.

Suddenly, he was startled to see a silhouetted figure standing in the balcony. He was very brave and strong hearted person, and was not afraid of any ghost things. With courage, he came nearer to the figure, and shocked to find the figure as Anushka.

"Anushka, what's are you doing here in this hour?" asked Harshavardhan in a surprising tone.

"Just, I could not sleep, so I came outside," replied Anushka.

Then she sat in the darkness on a chair, and watched the rainfall silently. She was clearly not okay.

"Hey, Anushka... Are you okay?" he blurted.

Anushka raised her hand, ghostly in the darkness, and wiped the tears pouring from her eyes away from her cheeks. In the flash of lightning, he could see the tears on her pale pink cheeks. She stuck her fingers under the edges of chair and wiggled them around a bit.

As soon as she had cleared her tears away, a fresh torrent bust forth. Her body was wracked with great sobs and she shook like a leaf. What will I do now Harshavardhan," she said and started crying? He tried to console her but she went on crying and didn't stop. He consoled her.

That made her weep and she hugged him saying "What would happen to me?" He also hugged her and kept on consoling her. As gradually she was returning back to normalcy and tried to move out of his hug. Harshavardhan also loosened his hands so that she could be free from hug.

He said, "Everything is pre-destined, so you have to be strong, you have to think of yourself and Kiara, your only kid."

"But Kiara is married. She will be with her husband, and she will have a family of her own. I will be left alone in this world, "said Anushka.

Harshavardhan said, "Never mind, you both have done a mistake. If there would have been a second kid of you, at this moment he or she would have supported you along with Kiara."

"In past, I requested my husband several times for a second kid but he would not agree," said Anushka.

After that she took his hands in her and said, "Thank you Harshavardhan, for your support."

He replied, "Anushka, it's my duty, you need not thank me. Just inform me whenever you need me, I will be there always."

Suddenly there was a bright flashing of lightning followed by a noisy thunder.

Anushka tightly hugged and clasped him saying, "Harshavardhan, I am afraid of thunder, please hold me." She started crying due to afraid. Immediately, Harshavardhan pulled her to his chest where she stayed until her crying subsided. When she finally looked at him in darkness, her beautiful brown eyes were swollen and sore.

They hugged for some time and then they looked into each other's eyes. Anushka realised he was holding her tight and one of his hands was on her waist while the other gently rubbing her bare back consoling her. As she compelled herself out of his hug, he softly held her cheeks, and said, "Don't weep."

His fingers caressed her cheeks, removing tears and hair strands from cheeks, and then his fingers touched her lips as if there was hair also.

He gently pulled her and she rested her head on his broad chest amidst sobs.

He was now holding Anushka from her waist and she felt both of his thumbs in a synchronised way moving up and down on her belly button area. It gave her a strange sensation and immense pleasure. Being a woman, she knew his actions were not to soothe her.

She thought of pulling away but then it was stoking her dead desires and she was in dilemma. He took her face in his hand and kissed her in cheek. She didn't tell anything and just closed her eyes.

He then kept his chin on her right shoulder and rubbed his chin over her bare skin. It had devastating effect and her whole body had Goosebumps. She felt his hot breath over her bare shoulder to neck area and even though she had stopped sobbing and weeping, he kept on saying ' don't weep ' and continued with his actions

And then he tried to kiss her lips to which she resisted and said, "It's wrong Harshavardhan, I am married and mother of one married daughter, and wife of your close friend. What we are doing is not right."

Harshavardhan replied, "Anushka, you too should not think much of all these, you should think of yourself. You too have some needs. Don't you need a baby to support you for your whole life. I promise you that I will gift you a son."

She kept mum and looked in to his eyes. Tears rolled down her cheek. He took her face and wiped her tears, and kissed her lips. This time she didn't resist and responded to his kiss.

His lips finally met her and there was lot of slurping sound as he sucked and licked her lips before allowing her tongue to explore his mouth and play with his tongue.

All this while, his hands cupped her melons applying just right amount of pressure to enhance her pleasure while softly tickling her nipples with his nails. It was like a dream to her and she kept her eyes closed out of pleasure and the ecstasy. She then felt pressure on her shoulder and she sat down on the bed.

His actions were gradually but at steady pace stoking her desires and with each passing moment arousing her more and more and giving her pleasure. She anxiously waited for his next step and he kept her waiting for quite some time before she felt a tinge of wetness on her neck. He was now licking her neck by faintly touching his tongue over her neck.

She whimpered in his arms and he held her with his arms. Almost immediately, he felt her pallu slipping gradually. She was thoroughly enjoying and assisted him by herself pulling it down.

As his lips and tongue gently kept on caressing her both shoulders via her neck, his one hand caressed her ass and the other one sensuously kept on moving and playing around with her waist and thumb founded way into her petticoat and massaged gently just above her panties. She could feel her nipples getting erect and her breathing getting more and more erratic.

Anushka was having a mental battle, whether to proceed any further with him or move away, saving face of both of us. She felt that either she had stop him now or else she would be blown away by the Tsunami of pleasure piling up inside her.

As she decided to move away his cheeks rubbed against her cleavage and her ripe melons made her decision so weak that it collapsed and before she knew she had already emitted an ecstatic moan, more like a baby weep, uuuuummm aaaaannnnnmmm aaannnmmmmm ooooonnnhhhmm oooonnnmmm.

He responded by gently caressing her ass and his other hand got the courage to climb up to her melons, gently in lookout for her nipples from over the blouse and bra, and simultaneously inserting the tongue into the valley of her cleavage and licking it as if tasting something.

His hand, which was on her ass doing caressing job, found its way inside the saree and petticoat and it mildly hurt as the string of petticoat squeezed her waist but the pleasure was more. He gently caressed her ass from over the panties and then it went inside her panties and rubbed it. All his actions were so gentle.

His other hand, moving circularly over her melons finally succeeded in locating her erect nipple and soon she felt a gentle pressure of his teeth on her nipples from over the blouse and bra. She again emitted a moan, closing her eyes, his fingers gripped his hair and she literally pressed his face on her melons.

He nibbled on her nipples and then went back to her neck, all the while making her feel the hotness and wetness of his tongue. He licked her shoulders and in between his teeth held her blouse and pulled it away from her shoulders one by one. It exposed her shoulders and his kisses and licks only aggravated the Goosebumps.

He took her to the room on bed and made her sit on his lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor. He pulled her towards him and they again started kissing each other for about 15 minutes.

His one hand was now busy removing her saree while playing around her waist to ass and other gently squeezing her melons. Her mouth was full of saliva which she kept on gulping and used her tongue to keep her lips wet. She desperately wanted him to kiss her and without kissing her his hands and mouth were giving her the pleasure.

Her hands crept into his T shirt feeling his chest and, in her eagerness, to be fucked it went down and gripped his hard dick expressed her impatience by squeezing his dick hard and he responded by starting to unhook her blouse. Her saree was already down on floor and her blouse fully open with just bra in between his playful tongue and her melons.

He started removing her saree and she was now in blouse and petticoat. He pulled her towards him and again started kissing her lips and also pressing her boobs from above the blouse.

She left a soft moan uhhhh...hhhh. ssssss.

He started removing her blouse. Suddenly she caught his hand and said, "Harshavardhan, this is wrong, we should not be doing it."

To which he replied, "Anushka, everything is fine, you need not worry, just enjoy today, I will give you everything which your husband has failed to give."

Saying so he again started kissing her lips. He removed her blouse and petticoat. He remained speechless after seeing her whitish body.

He patiently removed her petticoat and she eagerly did away with his T shirt. She wanted to feel his naked body. He had expertly whipped up her passions and desire and she was totally wet, oozing continuously and making her pussy totally ready.

He removed her bra with his tongue licking around her nipples, making her restless as he would not touch the nipples. Finally, she was just in panty. He again hugged her. Their skin to skin contact drove her to extreme and she was by now continuously moaning and started

She had hairless smooth legs in natural form. He made her lie down and started kissing her body starting from her lips, earlobes, back, chest. Her breathe was getting heavier and heavier.

Harshavardhan moved down and kissed her navel and blew air in it. He went further down and kissed her legs and toes. He then went up and planted a kiss in her lips and opened her bra. He was mesmerised to see her lovely boobs. He kept starring for a few minutes. He started pressing them hard.

Anushka moaned," Aaahhhhhh...Harshavardhannn...please do it slow...Aaahhhhh..."

He sucked her milky boobs one by one and also bit her nipples which increased her moaning.

Harshavardhan said," Anushka, I have never seen such a lovely pair of boobs."

Anushka smiled at him shyly. He again started sucking them. She caught hold of his head and pushed it towards her nipples so that he could take more and more in his mouth.

He went down and kissed her navel and blew air in it. He went further down and removed her panty and the loveliest pussy was in front of him covered with small pubic hairs in whitish complexion was simply awesome. He rubbed her pussy slowly and ran his hands along her chubby thighs. She started letting off soft moans.

He inserted his middle finger into her pussy.

she moaned, "Aaaaahhhhh...hhhhhhh."

She caught his hand. He further inserted another finger and started moving in and out.

Anushka again moaned, "Ouuuuchhhhh...hhhhhh...aahhhhhhh...ssssssss..."

He got down on his knees near the bed and brought his head near the pussy. He kissed her inner thighs. While licking her thighs, he went up towards her wet pussy. He put his tongue out, and started licking her pussy. He dragged his tongue along the entire pussy and pushed it deep inside her pussy.

Anushka was receiving all these after so many months as her husband had stopped her fucking after his sickness, and she started whining in a desperate voice. Harshavardhan took the clit in his mouth and started sucking it. Anushka was now breathing heavily.

She continued moaning at the top of her voice," Aaahhhhhhhh...oohhhhhhh...ssssssssss, I am cummmmiiinnngggg...cummmiinnnggg." She clung, grasped her two legs tightly around his head and pressed at the maximum strength.

She squirted her love nectar. He drank her love juice and waited for her to calm down. He got up and put her hand in his cock above his underwear. She shyly caught his cock and started rubbing it. She removed his lungi and his 9-inch cock sprang out before her.

She opened her eyes to have a look at his tool and there was no limit to her joy on seeing his monstrous dick which was arching upwards towards the ceiling. It was a surprise to her and she could not believe that at 59 years somebody like Harshavardhan could have this type of erection. He smiled at her expression but said nothing. He came over her and started kissing her nipples and then sucked them.

She smiled shyly and started stroking gently his giant cock. Harshavardhan placed his cock in front of her mouth. She looked at him, and said, "I have never done this before."

Harshavardhan replied, "Anushka, I am very much surprised that during your lengthy married life your husband has never tried this one. You will feel good, try it once."

She hesitatingly took his cock and kissed the tip. A sensation ran across him. She started licking the whole length of his cock, and then took it inside her mouth. He started stroking it gently inside her mouth till she got used to it. Then he started fucking her mouth and she took his entire cock in her mouth. After sometime, he cummed inside her mouth and she drank every single drop of his cum.

Though his dick had lost erection but it looked magnificent between his legs. Anushka said, "I feel like you are my husband."

Harshavardhan pulled her near him and kissed her. Anushka kissed him back and their tongues played with each other. He cupped his boobs and played with her nipples, never exerting too much pressure.

His experience in cuddling and playing around a woman's body was evident to her. He was again whipping up his passions and she was again letting out occasional moans expressing her level of passions. He licked her nipples in slow circular movement, never sucking it but just lapping his tongue over her erect hard nipples.

She just closed her eyes and from her previous experience, she knew he would keep her waiting and do the unexpected. He was gradually moving down and she started praying to sex god that he licks and sucks her pussy. Her mere anticipation of being licked and sucked at her love hole by Harshavardhan made her wet.

He was now licking her belly button and his hands had cupped her boobs with his thumb and fingers very gently twisting her nipples circularly in both clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.

Anushka was riding high and with each passing moment, her passions rode higher and higher. He suddenly stopped and asked her to suck his cock. It was just semi-erect with a little hardness.

Anushka held his cock and started sucking his cock. She licked the head fully removing the foreskin. In no time she felt his hardness growing leaps and bounds. As his erection grew, she greedily took more of his cock inside and sucked hard and played with his testicles. It was no more semi erect and just few minutes of work and it was again arching upwards.

She greedily tried to swallow his entire cock but he stopped her and said, "Anushka, you cannot take my entire cock, because you won't be able to breathe, take half only."

Anushka tried again but failed. She licked the entire length and spitted on his balls and massaged gently. She was wet down there but not dripping.

She came up and they got involved in a deep passionate kiss. He made her lie down and came above her, she smiled at him and again they kissed each other sucking each other's tongue.

She could not wait and kept on moaning and begged. He was in no hurry and kissed her from head to toe brushing his face vigorously over her trimmed pubic hairs. Anushka wanted his dick so badly and the sexual pleasure was beyond her control.

Anushka begged, "Please penetrate me, I cannot wait any longer, it seems ants are all over my body roaming around.

This time he obliged her, he expertly positioned his cock near her pussy lips and rubbed it, teasing her. She got restless and said, "Ohhhhh Harshavardhan, don't torment me now, just insert your cock inside my cunt, uuuffffffff sssssss."

Anushka could not wait herself and being impatient, she herself caught hold of his cock and placed it inside her and she did the rest by greedily thrusting her pelvic upwards to swallow his bulbous head of that monstrous dick.

He started pushing his cock inside her, she gave out a sigh of relief, "Uuuuuffffffff...ssssssssss."

He pushed his cock further, piercing her pussy walls.

She cried, "Aaahhhhhhh.hhhh Harshavardhan, it's too big, it is paining...Ahhhhh...please take it out...ooohhhhhh."

Harshavardhan replied, "Anushka, it will be ok just calm down. The inside of your pussy wall and muscles were dry for a long time without penetration of a cock,so you are feeling tightness and pain. Since your pussy is already lubricated by your cum, just see how your pain will be overcome."

He came crashing down on her, pushing his entire length deep inside her and pinning her down on bed. He gave a final stroke and his whole cock was inside her. He stayed in that position for some time for her pain to subside, they again kissed each other.

Her pain subsided and she said, "Harshavardhan, fuck me now please, give me all the pleasure."

Harshavardhan replied, "Yes Anushka, you will get all the pleasure."

He started fucking her, slowly at first. She caught hold of the bedsheet and closed her eyes and started moaning, "Aaaahhhhhh...mmmmmmm...sssssssssssss...hhhhhhhhh..."

He said," Anushka, open your eyes and look at me."

She opened her eyes and smiled shyly. She felt to have been opening up the unexplored territory which was like opening the doors of heaven. Anushka felt the fullness. He started to stroke her gently while playing around with her melons and kissing her lips. She was in heaven, she had longed for it but her husband had never made it for her and finally Harshavardhan was giving her a tour to heaven.

Suddenly, she caught his face and started kissing madly. He started giving her long and hard strokes making her moan loudly.

She moaned heavily,"Fuckkkkkkk...mee...ohhhhh...I have never been fucked by such a long and thick cock...fill me up...my husband has a small cock...aaahhhh...after his death, you will come and stay with me...you will fuck me each and every hours...I need your seeds inside me so that I can give birth to a healthy son like you... issssshhhhhhhh...I loovvvee you."

He started fucking her even harder, the room filled with her moans and the jingling of her anklets with each thrust he made inside her. He made her to come in all fours and started pumping her from behind. He caught hold of her boobs and started humping her.

Anushka forgot everything else and shouted at the top of her voice which could have been heard in a normal circumstances in the entire building and in neighbourhood, but thank god, her lusty screaming voice got merged with the sound of heavy wind, raining and thundering.

Anushka moaned, talked and expressed her gratitude to him while being fucked nicely. His constant slow speed of fucking was now hurting her and she wanted to reach her orgasm. She screamed at her high voice, "Quickly...fucccckkkkkkk...uuhhhhhhhhhh...ssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhh..."

Hearing her moan, her daughter Kiara came out from the adjunct room. After being fucked by Harshavardhan, she wanted to sleep but she could not sleep, and she was tossing in her bed. She thought she would go to Harshavardhan once again for a second fuck.

Then she heard the screaming voice of a woman, she jumped out of her bed and came out of her bed. Again, there was a screaming and high moaning voice of a woman, and it was coming from the room where Harshavardhan was sleeping.

She put her ears on the door, and about to knock the door, then third time Kiara heard the screaming which was heard clearly in spite of heavy rain sound, she was confirmed that it was her mom's voice, and she could well understand that her mom is getting a hard fuck by Harshavardhan.

Anushka's Mangal sutra was dangling in the air. Harshavardhan again made her lie down on her back and came on top of her. He again inserted his cock inside her and started pumping her hard and fast.

She felt his pace increasing gradually and he was muttering," Anushka, I will make you pregnant with my seeds." ' She was nearing her orgasm and encouraged him, "Harshavardhan, give me your seeds...ohhhhh...give me at least three babies." and she opened the juice gates of her dam and moaned She moaned heavily, and shouted," I am cummmmiiinnnngggggg... aahhhhhhh...ohhhhhh."

She got her orgasm, and shivered like a snake. He stopped for a while till she came back from her orgasm. Then, he started pumping her again. His cock began to grow inside her. He pumped even harder. He was now rapidly pumping her and continued doing so for several minutes till he erupted.

He said to her, "Anushka, I am also cummminnngggg, I am going to give you my baby making seeds...ohhhhhhhhh, tell me anushka, where to give?"

She replied at once, "Put it inside my cunt, let everybody see my enlarged womb after three months, impregnated by you. I want to feel your hot lava inside me...ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh...aaaahhhhh."

"Aaaahhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhooooooo...Anushka, I am going to give you a son...fuck you Anushka...ohhhhhh," groaned Harshavardhan and released his cum inside her. She embraced him in a tight hug and they kissed passionately and Anushka said, "I love you Harshavardhan, you made me complete,

I am yours from now."

Harshavardhan replied, "I will always keep you happy."

Her nipples were swollen but a deep satisfaction engulfed her. He was deep breathing lying next to her on bed. They gathered their breath and her hands roamed all over his chest.

They remained like that for some time and he took out his cock from her.

Kiara was hearing everything as she put her ears on the door. She could understand that both have come, and now must be lying on the bed. She hid under a pillar, and waiting to see her mom come out from the room.

After sometime, Anushka got up from the bed, she stood up all nude, shamelessly posed seductively in front of him and said, "I am going to bathroom."

She walked nude in front of him, swinging her ass seductively for she was now thinking of another fuck by this fucker. He too followed her all nude.

and went to the bathroom, and closed the door from inside.

She looked at him, smiled and asked," Why did you close the door?"

Harshavardhan smiled and replied, "It is yet to be finished."

To which she smiled shyly. he went close to her, took her face and started kissing madly. She put her hand inside his lungi, took the throbbing cock out and started stroking hard. He made her face the wall and pulled her saree up till her waist and made her bent a little. He opened her blouse hooks and bra and made her boobs free. He took his cock and entered her pussy in one stroke.

She let a soft moan," Aaahhhhhh.oouusssscchh."

He started stroking, and after some time, he increased his speed and started fucking her hard while pressing her boobs. She started moaning heavily.

Then Harshavardhan said, "I will not cum inside your pussy, I intend to cum somewhere else."

Anushka could not understand, and she asked, "What do you mean by somewhere else?"

"Come again to bedroom," Harshavardhan commanded, and she followed him. He went near to dressing table, and brought almond oil. He then applied oil on his dick and asked her to massage it.

Then he took a lot of oil in both hands and they literally clamped on her pussy. His one hand massaged vigorously her pussy and other gently her boobs while she slowly massaged his dick. Then first his one finger, then second finger entered her love hole and kept on with vigorous massage.

It was rough treatment but gave her immense pleasure. She moaned heavily," Oh Harshavardhan, what you are doing, it feels good."

She forgot massaging his dick as the pleasure was immense and she dived deep into it. She turned towards him and buried her face into his broad chest.

His other hand now came over her ass and his oil-soaked fingers started to rub her anus. She brushed her face over his chest in ecstasy and found his nipples. She began sucking his nipples and he responded by fingering her pussy and anus simultaneously. She moaned and in between moans, sucked his nipples. Her tap of juices had opened and were flowing, wetting his fingers.

He asked her to take up doggy position. As she took doggy position, he applied more oil to his dick and massaged again briefly her anus and pussy. She felt he was positioning his dick on her anus and before she could react, she felt his dick tearing apart her rectum and probing deep inside.

Anushka was breathless but strangely she felt only that the elasticity of her anus has reached maximum limit. She stood still and he gave her few moments to accommodate his monster inside her. Then he began pumping her slowly. The brief shock had evaporated and she found this as pleasurable as the previous one.

She was literally taking all his load as his both hands kept on moving between her boobs and waist with continuous thrust after thrust. Both of them were moaning. As his speed increased his fingers entered her pussy and kept on fingering her at same pace as his thrusts.

He exclaimed, "Anushka, how far are you from orgasm."

" I am very near to it," she replied, "just a little more, yes... yes... do it more, oh my good mother, I will go mad with this pleasure".

He briefly stopped giving thrust and fingered her and slapped her ass two three times and again pumped her.

She shrieked, "Ooohhhh maaaaaaaagoooooo... ummmmmmmm hoeeeeeee ahhhh gayloooo." (oh, mother I have orgasmed). He pumped her at his maximum pace and held her ass tight. Soon he gave her 3 - 4 powerful thrust that she could not balance herself and fell.

Kiara got impatient as she waited there quite a long time. She was in anxiety, and was thinking what made her mom to not coming out. Then, Kiara was stunned to hear the shriek of her mom, and surprised that how much fuck her mom wanted from this stallion. The fuck was still going on she thought.

He pinned her ass with his crotch moving vigorously in circular motion, keeping his entire dick deep inside her. Anushka could feel massive jerks of his dick on her rectum and gradually these jerks subsided as Harshavardhan cummed inside her arse, and he collapsed by her side gasping for air.

Dribbles of his sperm trickled down from her ass hole, and falling in two sides of her ass cheeks. She turned herself and they again kissed each other madly. He then came out above her and she washed the inside of her ass and cunt properly.

Then, she saw her mom coming out from the room. Both Harshavardhan and her mom was in tight embrace, and were kissing passionately with each other. In a Hollywood style, Harshavardhan lifted Anushka with his two hands, and carried her in to her room.

While Harshavardhan was returning, he saw a shadow figure coming behind the pillar, he could immediately recognise, it was Kiara.

Kiara came nearer him, and said, "My dear husband, congrats for fucking my mom and making her happy. My cherished dream and wish were fulfilled, and mind it, I am not at all jealous. Now, you can fuck both mother and daughter, you can make us as your wives, good night."

She went inside her room.

Next day, in the morning, all three were taking breakfast. It was a bright sunny morning. The heavy rain and storm of last night was over but grounds and roads outside were wet and muddy. Drops of rain water were still falling from the wet leaves of the tree. The sky was clear and it was a bright sunny morning but the atmosphere was cool with moisture in the air.

Anushka was serving the breakfast, her face looked very bright like a teen aged girl who was in love with a boy. Kiara glanced a meaningful look towards her mother, and said, "Mom, after a long-time see happiness in your face. There was a drastic change in you overnight."

"Nothing like that, just I am trying to overcome the sorrow and unhappiness of my life, "replied Anushka.

Harshavardhan was sitting without any expression in his face, observing these two women of his life, and silently taking his breakfast.

When Anushka went inside kitchen, Kiara turned her face towards Harshavardhan, smiled at him, and said, "You are a lucky bastard, fucking both mother and daughter simultaneously, but I love you, Harshavardhan." and kissed him on his lips tightly. Then she went outside. After her departure, Anushka entered, and embraced him tightly, and kissed him on his lips, and said, "Harshavardhan, I love you, when are you coming next?"

"Since, your daughter is with you, we have to be careful, "he said and kissed her on her lips.

From there, Harshavardhan directly went to Bank. In the evening, he returned to Apartment, and informed Kajal that her daughter-in-law would be staying few days with her parents as her father was very sick, and his last days are approaching nearer. Kajal regretted for Kiara's father.

After one and half month, Varun informed his mother, Kajal that he had arranged and furnished his company allotted with all required household equipment's, and he was coming to Hyderabad to take Kiara along with him to Bangalore.

In the meantime, Kiara had developed a little swollen womb. Due to this, Harshavardhan had stopped fucking her as there would be a possibility of abortion. He had not visited Anushka since the stormy and rainy night when he fucked her.

Varun reached his home in one fine morning from Bangalore. Both Kiara and Varun were busy with packing their luggage. Next day, in the morning, there was a sad news as Anushka informed them over phone that Prasanjit, father of Kiara died in the early morning.

Everybody in the households, Kiara, Varun including Harshavardhan rushed to the residence of Anushka. Everybody was crying, and they were consoling Anushka who was sitting like a statue near the dead body of her husband. She was not crying loudly but the silent tears were rolling down her eyes continuously. The atmosphere was too much gloomy.

The mourning period continued for seven days, and till such time Kiara, her husband Varun were staying with Anushka in her residence. Since Varun had booked and reserved train tickets in advance for their journey to Bangalore, on the scheduled day Anushka bade farewell to both her daughter and son-in-law in heavy heart and tearful eyes.

Harshavardhan and Kajal reached Railway station to see them off. Kiara tightly embraced Harshavardhan in tearful eyes, and said, "Uncle, please take care of my mom."

Next day, he called Pooja to his cabin. "Pooja, how are you?" he asked.

"I am fine sir, but your two sons have become so naughty, just like you. The eldest one resembles like you. You will be surprised that the eldest one at this age of 5years has a big cock (she indicated her middle finger) even the smallest one has also a big size. I wonder, when they will grow up, they will have huge cocks like you," she said.

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "After all, they are my own sons, and they have inherited my gene."

"I am not allowing my husband to fuck me without tube. I am not satisfied by his fucking, only you could satisfy me, but the problem is that you will not fuck with a tube, and I don't want to be pregnant further," said Pooja.

"Then, why don't you go for Tubectomy, which is a permanent contraception and sterilization method in women. Once this is done on you, I can fuck you comfortably and you will not get pregnant," said he.

"I will think on it," replied Pooja.

"The purpose of my calling to you is that I will be on leave for 15days, so you and Vijay will be joint in charge of Bank during my absence. Please see the smooth functioning of bank, and don't do any silly mistake, please send Vijay in, "said Harshavardhan.

"OK Sir, "she replied and left.

After some time, Vijay made an entry, greeted him. Harshavardhan indicated him to sit in front of him.

"So, how are you and how are my two sons?" asked Harshavardhan.

"Sir, I am fine, and your two sons are also ok, now both of them have started going to school, but now-a-days you have stopped your weekend visit to my house. My wife, Rashmika is always remembering you. Her cunt has become dry in absence of your entry of huge cock inside her cunt." Said Vijay smilingly.

"Vijay, I understand her problem, but the problem is that if I fuck her again, she will get pregnant. I don't want to make her pregnant more as she is a very tender and young wife of you, and by continuous pregnancies, her health may be affected.

So, what I suggest, let her go for Tubectomy, which is a permanent contraception and sterilization method in women. Once she is done with it, I can fuck her many times and anytime without fearing for her pregnancy. You get it done immediately, and I will pay you all the expenses," said Harshavardhan.

Then he said, "Vijay, another thing I want to tell you, from tomorrow, I will be on leave for 15 days. You have to run the show of Bank along with Pooja. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, don't worry! we both will manage till you return," he said in a confident manner, and left.

Next day, by afternoon, Harshavardhan reached the residence of Anushka. She opened the door, and surprised to see Harshavardhan. She ushered him inside, and Harshavardhan sat on sofa in the drawing room.

Harshavardhan stared at her pale face which was withered. He said, "Anushka, I have taken leave for 15 days, and from this moment, I will be staying with you here. I have promised your late husband and your daughter also that I will take care of you. Don't worry1 from this moment, I am with you."

Harshavardhan said, "I have taken this 15 day leave only for you, and to be with you. This leave is meant to make you forgetting your husband's death and memory and adopting a new husband to celebrate honeymoon in your residence for 15 days."

Anushka said, "yes, you are my new husband, and during this 15 day, we will not go outside, we will romance and fuck day and night."

Harshavardhan laughed and said, "Anushka, you are greedy. I promise you I will try my best to impregnate you."

They were on the bed lying down, finishing their 2 hour fucking session with her head on his chest and his hands around her cuddling possessively. One of her legs was in between his legs interlocked. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of his love.

She was silent and after some time, said, "Harshavardhan, do you really love me?"

He hugged her tightly, and said, "Anushka, you are mine now."

She smiled, "I am yours and only yours. Surprisingly I do not feel that I am cheating my dead husband because I feel that I am your wife. I belong to you. It is like, I have been waiting for you all these years, and now you found me, living with someone else temporarily. I should look beautiful to my man and want to take bath and shampoo my long hair which you love."

Harshavardhan said, "Your late husband left you with me and had taken promise from me to take care of you."

She said smilingly, "My late husband did not ask you to fuck me. Taking care does not include fucking, eating my cunt. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover."

After finishing her bath, he took her to the bed and made her sit on his lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

"I wish we can stay here forever; I want time to freeze. I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around in your neighbourhood, visit of your relatives frequently here. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences," Harshavardhan said.

"Harshavardhan, I do not know what people will tell but, don't worry! I will find a way to answer people," she said.

"Did you discuss about me with my daughter, Kiara? Did you tell my daughter, that you loved her mom, about your love and desire for me? Did you actually discuss about me with my daughter? Anushka asked.

He said, "How could I? I could not tell your daughter explicitly that I want to fuck you, but she knew or guessed from the way we were flirting during my last visit here along with her. What I feel, she must have seen us together in the room during that rainy night."

He said, "Anushka, Kiara asked me whether I find her mom sexy? Whether I like her mom? When I said yes, your daughter was not angry or upset, she just gave a mischievous smile and said that she knew her mom was sexy, and she was happy that I liked her mom."

"After our fucking, you came out from my room, but Kiara was watching everything behind the pillar in darkness, and she confronted me," said Harshavardhan.

"Oh! God! then Kiara knew our affairs," asked Anushka in a nervous tone.

"Next morning, she said me that she wanted happiness of her mom, and actually she was happy with our affairs, so don't worry, I will handle the matter in future, "said Harshavardhan.

Anushka said, "Harshavardhan, Did Kiara think that I need a man like you to get fucked. Perhaps she thought that you are a perfect stud and stallion for mating and fucking his sexy slut mother. Did she think that I am a slut?" she said lifting her leg placing on his back and thrusting her mound,

"It is exciting to know that my daughter wanted you to fuck me. Kiara must have thought that I am sexually unsatisfied slut. Since her father could not fuck me, she selected and invited you to be my lover. I am also happy to know that my daughter approves our fucking and must have been eagerly waiting to see me happily fucked by you."

"Anushka, not only Kiara is happy, the soul of your dead husband is also happy now that I have fucked you, "said Harshavardhan.

"Do you think that my husband's soul is watching us from above," she asked.

Harshavardhan lifted her up as she put both her legs around his waist. He placed his hands under her arse holding her in Totem Pole position, and said, "I want to fuck you."

He carried her in the interlocked position. They kissed for a long time.

He said," I want to fuck you, Anushka, now."

"Yes, my new husband wants to fuck me and soul of my dead husband will be watching me from above," said Anushka, "Harshavardhan, you want to fuck me in all positions, I know. I am ready but not now, we have enough time. We will fuck in night as some relatives and friends are expected to come this afternoon for paying their condolences. We have to get ready and wait for them, there is enough time for a fuck always," said Anushka.

For next 15 days, both of them fucked like rabbits.

After one month, everybody came to know that Anushka was pregnant from her dead husband. Everybody appreciated that she could now survive with her baby in future even in absence of her late husband. Harshavardhan was very happy that he was able to impregnate both mother and daughter. God is always great.

END OF SEASON 2..............

Would u pls make story on Meenakshi sheshadri and chiranjeevi, why she admitted that Chiranjeevi is her favorite hero.??
20220417-204437.gif

Next day, in the morning, all three were taking breakfast. It was a bright sunny morning. The heavy rain and storm of last night was over but grounds and roads outside were wet and muddy. Drops of rain water were still falling from the wet leaves of the tree. The sky was clear and it was a bright sunny morning but the atmosphere was cool with moisture in the air.

Anushka was serving the breakfast, her face looked very bright like a teen aged girl who was in love with a boy. Kiara glanced a meaningful look towards her mother, and said, "Mom, after a long-time see happiness in your face. There was a drastic change in you overnight."

"Nothing like that, just I am trying to overcome the sorrow and unhappiness of my life, "replied Anushka.

Harshavardhan was sitting without any expression in his face, observing these two women of his life, and silently taking his breakfast.

When Anushka went inside kitchen, Kiara turned her face towards Harshavardhan, smiled at him, and said, "You are a lucky bastard, fucking both mother and daughter simultaneously, but I love you, Harshavardhan." and kissed him on his lips tightly. Then she went outside. After her departure, Anushka entered, and embraced him tightly, and kissed him on his lips, and said, "Harshavardhan, I love you, when are you coming next?"

"Since, your daughter is with you, we have to be careful, "he said and kissed her on her lips.

From there, Harshavardhan directly went to Bank. In the evening, he returned to Apartment, and informed Kajal that her daughter-in-law would be staying few days with her parents as her father was very sick, and his last days are approaching nearer. Kajal regretted for Kiara's father.

After one and half month, Varun informed his mother, Kajal that he had arranged and furnished his company allotted with all required household equipment's, and he was coming to Hyderabad to take Kiara along with him to Bangalore.

In the meantime, Kiara had developed a little swollen womb. Due to this, Harshavardhan had stopped fucking her as there would be a possibility of abortion. He had not visited Anushka since the stormy and rainy night when he fucked her.

Varun reached his home in one fine morning from Bangalore. Both Kiara and Varun were busy with packing their luggage. Next day, in the morning, there was a sad news as Anushka informed them over phone that Prasanjit, father of Kiara died in the early morning.

Everybody in the households, Kiara, Varun including Harshavardhan rushed to the residence of Anushka. Everybody was crying, and they were consoling Anushka who was sitting like a statue near the dead body of her husband. She was not crying loudly but the silent tears were rolling down her eyes continuously. The atmosphere was too much gloomy.

The mourning period continued for seven days, and till such time Kiara, her husband Varun were staying with Anushka in her residence. Since Varun had booked and reserved train tickets in advance for their journey to Bangalore, on the scheduled day Anushka bade farewell to both her daughter and son-in-law in heavy heart and tearful eyes.

Harshavardhan and Kajal reached Railway station to see them off. Kiara tightly embraced Harshavardhan in tearful eyes, and said, "Uncle, please take care of my mom."

"I am fine sir, but your two sons have become so naughty, just like you. The eldest one resembles like you. You will be surprised that the eldest one at this age of 5years has a big cock (she indicated her middle finger) even the smallest one has also a big size. I wonder, when they will grow up, they will have huge cocks like you," she said.

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "After all, they are my own sons, and they have inherited my gene."

"I am not allowing my husband to fuck me without tube. I am not satisfied by his fucking, only you could satisfy me, but the problem is that you will not fuck with a tube, and I don't want to be pregnant further," said Pooja.

"Then, why don't you go for Tubectomy, which is a permanent contraception and sterilization method in women. Once this is done on you, I can fuck you comfortably and you will not get pregnant," said he.

"The purpose of my calling to you is that I will be on leave for 15days, so you and Vijay will be joint in charge of Bank during my absence. Please see the smooth functioning of bank, and don't do any silly mistake, please send Vijay in, "said Harshavardhan.

After some time, Vijay made an entry, greeted him. Harshavardhan indicated him to sit in front of him.

"Sir, I am fine, and your two sons are also ok, now both of them have started going to school, but now-a-days you have stopped your weekend visit to my house. My wife, Rashmika is always remembering you. Her cunt has become dry in absence of your entry of huge cock inside her cunt." Said Vijay smilingly.

"Vijay, I understand her problem, but the problem is that if I fuck her again, she will get pregnant. I don't want to make her pregnant more as she is a very tender and young wife of you, and by continuous pregnancies, her health may be affected.

So, what I suggest, let her go for Tubectomy, which is a permanent contraception and sterilization method in women. Once she is done with it, I can fuck her many times and anytime without fearing for her pregnancy. You get it done immediately, and I will pay you all the expenses," said Harshavardhan.

Then he said, "Vijay, another thing I want to tell you, from tomorrow, I will be on leave for 15 days. You have to run the show of Bank along with Pooja. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, don't worry! we both will manage till you return," he said in a confident manner, and left.

Next day, by afternoon, Harshavardhan reached the residence of Anushka. She opened the door, and surprised to see Harshavardhan. She ushered him inside, and Harshavardhan sat on sofa in the drawing room.

Harshavardhan stared at her pale face which was withered. He said, "Anushka, I have taken leave for 15 days, and from this moment, I will be staying with you here. I have promised your late husband and your daughter also that I will take care of you. Don't worry1 from this moment, I am with you."

Harshavardhan said, "I have taken this 15 day leave only for you, and to be with you. This leave is meant to make you forgetting your husband's death and memory and adopting a new husband to celebrate honeymoon in your residence for 15 days."

Anushka said, "yes, you are my new husband, and during this 15 day, we will not go outside, we will romance and fuck day and night."

Harshavardhan laughed and said, "Anushka, you are greedy. I promise you I will try my best to impregnate you."

They were on the bed lying down, finishing their 2 hour fucking session with her head on his chest and his hands around her cuddling possessively. One of her legs was in between his legs interlocked. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of his love.

She was silent and after some time, said, "Harshavardhan, do you really love me?"

She smiled, "I am yours and only yours. Surprisingly I do not feel that I am cheating my dead husband because I feel that I am your wife. I belong to you. It is like, I have been waiting for you all these years, and now you found me, living with someone else temporarily. I should look beautiful to my man and want to take bath and shampoo my long hair which you love."

Harshavardhan said, "Your late husband left you with me and had taken promise from me to take care of you."

She said smilingly, "My late husband did not ask you to fuck me. Taking care does not include fucking, eating my cunt. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover."

After finishing her bath, he took her to the bed and made her sit on his lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

"I wish we can stay here forever; I want time to freeze. I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around in your neighbourhood, visit of your relatives frequently here. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences," Harshavardhan said.

"Harshavardhan, I do not know what people will tell but, don't worry! I will find a way to answer people," she said.

"Did you discuss about me with my daughter, Kiara? Did you tell my daughter, that you loved her mom, about your love and desire for me? Did you actually discuss about me with my daughter? Anushka asked.

He said, "How could I? I could not tell your daughter explicitly that I want to fuck you, but she knew or guessed from the way we were flirting during my last visit here along with her. What I feel, she must have seen us together in the room during that rainy night."

He said, "Anushka, Kiara asked me whether I find her mom sexy? Whether I like her mom? When I said yes, your daughter was not angry or upset, she just gave a mischievous smile and said that she knew her mom was sexy, and she was happy that I liked her mom."

"After our fucking, you came out from my room, but Kiara was watching everything behind the pillar in darkness, and she confronted me," said Harshavardhan.

"Next morning, she said me that she wanted happiness of her mom, and actually she was happy with our affairs, so don't worry, I will handle the matter in future, "said Harshavardhan.

Anushka said, "Harshavardhan, Did Kiara think that I need a man like you to get fucked. Perhaps she thought that you are a perfect stud and stallion for mating and fucking his sexy slut mother. Did she think that I am a slut?" she said lifting her leg placing on his back and thrusting her mound,

"It is exciting to know that my daughter wanted you to fuck me. Kiara must have thought that I am sexually unsatisfied slut. Since her father could not fuck me, she selected and invited you to be my lover. I am also happy to know that my daughter approves our fucking and must have been eagerly waiting to see me happily fucked by you."

"Anushka, not only Kiara is happy, the soul of your dead husband is also happy now that I have fucked you, "said Harshavardhan.

Harshavardhan lifted her up as she put both her legs around his waist. He placed his hands under her arse holding her in Totem Pole position, and said, "I want to fuck you."

"Yes, my new husband wants to fuck me and soul of my dead husband will be watching me from above," said Anushka, "Harshavardhan, you want to fuck me in all positions, I know. I am ready but not now, we have enough time. We will fuck in night as some relatives and friends are expected to come this afternoon for paying their condolences. We have to get ready and wait for them, there is enough time for a fuck always," said Anushka.

After one month, everybody came to know that Anushka was pregnant from her dead husband. Everybody appreciated that she could now survive with her baby in future even in absence of her late husband. Harshavardhan was very happy that he was able to impregnate both mother and daughter. God is always great.

May I know when will be the season 3?

Great story bro

wild it is

In the morning, Kiara woke him up and offered freshly brewed coffee. She looked fresh, had a shower bath, towel wrapping her hair bun, offered me coffee like a traditional homemaker.

'Kiara, it is a pleasure to see you like a traditional wife in the morning.' he said.

She said, 'I am your traditional wife, you only make me talk obscene and filthy words, husband'

Next day, in the morning, he awoke to her touch. He did not move, just lay there letting her hand explore him. He tilted her head slightly and looked at her face. He smiled. Her touch was so affectionate, so curious. She finally caught him staring at her and returned his smile.

As she leaned forward to kiss him, her hand's exploration moved down his chest and over his belly to his cock. Her fingers wrapped around it softly and she started to move slowly up and down it growing length. As she continued to kiss him, her hand made him harder and longer. When she felt him at full erectness again, she moved her face away from his lips and kissed her way down his chest; stopping to kiss his nipples.

Harshavardhan felt her lips sliding down his chest and onto his belly. She was tender as her lips parted and her tongue circled his belly button, retracing the same path he had made on her earlier. He could see her look up at him; the smile in her eyes was obvious as she continued downward.

Her hand raised his cock from his hips as she kissed its head. Her tongue licked a small circle around the head, licking his leaking juices off the tip. She could hear him moan as her lips parted.

He could feel her lips slid over the head of his cock as she slid her mouth over it. He expected her to stop but she continued down his shaft until it was fully engulfed by her. He could feel her cheeks tighten around him, then release their tension. He tried to speak, to tell her how wonderful it all felt, but could not form any words.

Kiara knew that he was enjoying what she was doing by the groaning sounds he was making. She moved her mouth slowly up and down on his cock, stopping when her lips were around that most sensitive area around the head to squeeze me tightly with her mouth. With each tightening of her lips, she could taste me leaking more into her mouth.

He was disappointed when her lips released him. He could feel her shift of body up the bed towards him. Her face drew close as she kissed his lips. He felt her pull her legs under her, then felt her slide one leg over his chest.

She moved her hips up his chest until her pussy was directly in front of his face. She placed her hands on the wall and leaned forward. He knew what she wanted as she placed her moist lips on his mouth.

She felt his tongue licking her soft outer lips. His tongue was flat and it spread her lips open as she moved her hips along its length. She pressed her hips harder against him, finally finding her clit in contact with the roughness of his tongue. Her skin tingled as he used the tip of his tongue to lick the underside of her clit. He could taste her juices as their flow increased in response to his touch.

He felt her weight shift as she moved down his chest. He loved how she was leaned forward, causing her breasts to hang down in front of his face. As she paused, he reached up with his lips and took one of her reddish, large, hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked it gently between his lips, nibbling lightly.

She leaned forward briefly, accepting his kisses on her nipples, before straightening herself. She moved her body further down until she was sitting astride his hips; his cock pinned beneath her. He could feel her pubic hairs along its length as she slid her pussy along it. Her own moisture made this motion easy and stimulating.

She knew what she wanted as she raised her hips and reached between them. Her hand firmly found his cock and held it upright. She moved her hips so her opening was above it and slowly lowered herself onto him.

He expected her to move but, once he was totally inside her, she sat still and straight on him. His view was one of beauty, her body on display in front of him. She was beautiful sitting there, her hips tight against him. Her breasts were large, her nipples erect. He reached up to take them in his hands, massaging them as she moved her head back and closed her eyes.

He felt her hips rise as she started to move slowly up his cock. She released him completely, then immediately lowered herself wholly onto him again. Her motion was slow and deliberate. With every release, she would drop her weight and take him inside once again. He could see her lips forming small "o's" every time he entered her anew.

She could feel her pleasure building and her body begging for release. His hands reached for her hips, not guiding her motion but holding her as she continued to ride his cock. She could feel his hips rising to meet her every downward motion.

She looked into his eyes as her body tensed and her orgasm overwhelmed her. He could feel her muscles tighten around him and her juices flew over his cock. She could feel his hips rise to hold himself inside her. She could feel his cum hitting the top of her pussy as he released his thick hot sperm love inside of her cunt.

She moaned, "In my entire life, I will remember that my second husband has produced so much Precious sperm that it has not only filled up my entire pussy but it is overflowed."

They both felt weak as their orgasms subsided. They felt cool due to sweat on their skin. She did not remove herself from him. She laid her body forward onto his chest; her breasts flattening between them. As his erection faded, he wrapped his arms around her; not wanting her to move.

She said, "Keep your cock inside me. I want to sleep with your cock inside me."

"No, my crazy wife, it is morning, everybody must be awakened by this time including your husband. Don't worry! Now, I am your husband, there would be enough time for us as we are staying under the same roof. We can fuck in night when your husband will be in deep slumber," said Harshavardhan.

Then she left and came back after one hour with hot coffee. She served him freshly brewed coffee. She looked fresh, had a shower bath, towel wrapping her hair bun, served him coffee like a traditional homemaker.

"Kiara, it is a pleasure to see you like a traditional wife in the morning," he said.

She said, "I am your traditional wife, you only made me a complete woman, my dear husband."

Afterwards, both Kiara and Harshavardhan would fuck regularly at any time and every time when chances come in their way. Every night Harshavardhan would wait for Kiara in his bedroom.

When Kiara would find her husband in deep slumber, slowly she would come in to Harshavardhan's bedroom, and they would fuck. Both of them were aware of the fact that the way they were fucking, definitely Kiara would get pregnant soon with the baby of Harshavardhan.

tooooooooo good

Back