• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

His cock was rock hard and ready to go and pointed directly at her cunt. Harshavardhan grabbed the thick cock in his hand and placed the head inside the lips of her juice drenched pussy. His cock slowly pushed into her soaking wet cunt.

She felt it press against her wet pussy, and the huge tip spread her lips. As the head popped inside her, Kiara's breath almost stopped in fascination as the egg-sized head of his cock parted her labia and disappeared into her hot pussy. Her tight cunt squeezed around his thick cock and her inner muscles seemed to be trying to pull more of his cock inside.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, "God, I want your cock all the way into me!"

Harshavardhan pushed into her nice tight cunt in a slow movement, feeding another inch into her pussy after every couple of thrusts. She was amazed at the unending length of his cock. He met resistance at about eight inches.

He rotated his hips and she felt the thick shaft brush her clitoris. She moaned again. He began to slow fuck her, his cock managing to penetrate another quarter of an inch with each thrust.

Kiara's head was spinning. "Oh my God, it's so fucking good" she gasped, "Your monstrous big cock makes me so fucking wet."

She felt him filling her insides, invading her warm wet folds. He was going so deep, spreading her so wide. It was like he could break her in two with one thrust, fucking deep and filled her hungry cunt. His shaft was so thick; it rubbed against her clit with each stroke.

Her hands were gripping the hard muscles of his arms. She grounded her pussy into him and let out a long-anguished moan.

"Your body was built for my big cock," Harshavardhan said, looking down at her. She was sweating and breathing heavily, but she looked like as if she was in heaven.

"I love your big monstrous cock. I want your big cock. Fuck me like a slut with your fat cock." she panted.

Answering her request, he said," Kiara, you are an ultimate slut."

He pulled back and slammed his fat prick deep into her vibrating cunt. As his entire cock entered her, Kiara gave a little yelp as the powerful thrust triggered an orgasm. Her cunt was squeezing his long, thick boner tight as Kiara shuddered around his thrusting cock.

"Unggghhhhh." she gasped as he thrust deep inside her gushing tight little cunt opening.

She grunted in satisfaction as he felt her cunt grasping and pulling at his plunging cock. His massive cock was burying itself between her tightly stretched cunt lips with each stroke. His thick tool was cleaving her tight hole, as his cock drilled thick inch after thick inch down the length of her spasming tunnel to the end of her cunt.

"Oh my god! Fuck, that feels good!" she groaned.

Her cunt juice started to ooze out of her hot hole as he drove his prick into her. Thick syrupy of stuff enveloped his cock, coating it coming from her silky insides as his plunging shaft sunk into her cunt again and again.

She pressed her clit upward against his thick cock as he plunged back and forth into her. She was on fire and groaning loudly as hot sexual energy flowed through her. She had no idea of what was coming in her way.

Harshavardhan jammed his rod up inside her belly, luxuriating in her cunt's tight squeezing action around his thick shaft, and the grip of her cunt lips around the base of his pole.

His cock bored into her smoking cunt and bounced against her cervix, she struggled for breath as he crammed her full of thick muscled cock until she felt his big swinging balls pressing against her ass. He sighed in pleasure. They had just started fucking, and she was already Cumming. He was going to rip her apart.

Harshavardhan drew back, pulling the long, fat pole from her hot, silky depths, and then pushed forward again. His hands moved to her waist as he drove his dick in and out of her tight pussy. He was starting to pick up the pace, and she whimpered as his giant cock moved back and forth inside her.

Kiara could feel her body responding to his powerful thrusts. She felt awe as his immense organ pumped in and out of her astonished cunt. She could already feel another orgasm starting to build.

She looked up at his face in the dim light coming through window as the evening was approaching, and he wasn't even sweating yet. Her rising passion made her feel dizzy. Her skin seemed to be burning up.

She opened her mouth, cried with desire as her body trembled and danced on the end of his powerful cock. She tilted her cunt to a different angle so she could take his long prick even deeper. With each lunging thrust, his cockhead bounced off her cervix making her excitement.

He was hammering his cock into her tight, hot hole as she groaned and moaned beneath him. Her body shook and thrashed in his grip, her sucking cunt trying to milk the sperm out of his balls. Her cunt shook with spasms around the long prick moving in and out as a blur. She was close to another orgasm as his plunging prick tore into her.

"Take it, baby! Take my cock!" he gasped.

His cock was being pushed in and out of her now drooling twat, her cunt syrup covered their crotches and dribbled down her thighs onto the bed.

"Ohhhh, goddddddd!" she groaned.

"Cum! Cum around my prick! Cum for me, you bitch!" he said, jamming his hips forward and skewering her with his cock. Her arms swinged, her back arched and her breasts swelled even more. She was right on the edge of another climax. She could feel it rising higher and higher to a never-ending level. She felt like someone had taken her mind and flung it about like a doll.

He slammed into her with fast, vicious strokes, his cock a trip hammer as it sliced in and out of her. Her breasts were bouncing, her ass was bucking, her eyes wild as she came with a mind shattering ecstatic intense climax that ripped up and down her spine.

"Uuunnnngggghhhhhhh!" she screamed at the top of her voice," Aaaarrrrgggghhh! I'mcccooommmmmminnnggg."

Her body went rigid and her cunt muscles clamped down hard around his fully impaled dick as she came. Her body convulsed, twitching and trembling as another orgasm ripped through her. Her cunt tightened around his prick, sucking like a voracious vacuum on his pole as he pumped inside her.

He closed his eyes as he tried to fight against the incessant pull of her spamming twat. He gritted his teeth, holding still as he tried to push back his cum. He felt it so close, wanting to rise up and explode. Somehow, he managed to hang on and the urge passed away.

He looked down at Kiara. Her eyes were blurry, her body sapped and spent. His fat prick was like an immense log between her legs, splitting her box wide open. Her cum dripped from the union of their mating and ran down the crack of her ass. She was exhausted and drained out. She closed her eyes and let the last of her powerful climax wash over her.

Letting her rest for only a few seconds, he pulled his wet slick cock from her pulsing pussy. Kiara moaned at the loss. He gently pulled her to a standing position and had her lean against the wall. He nudged her legs apart and stepped in behind her.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked in an astonished voice.

She half-turned to see him staring at her ass, ogling her arse cheeks reverently. His hand slid over her buttocks, rubbing softly, relishing the smooth skin.

"Yes, I am going to give you more cock. That is what you need, you sexy bitch! You said you have become a slut of me," he whispered to her.

Harshavardhan took his prick in his hand and positioned it at her tight cunt opening, then gently rubbed it up and down her dripping slit. She groaned slightly at the feeling of her hot pink folds against the head of his sensitive cock. His cock slipped inside and he sighed as he felt her hot, tight opening squeezing down on it.

He pushed his hips forward and felt several inches of his cock slide into Kiara's cunt. She groaned and arched her back, twisting her ass from side to side as he fed inch after inch of thick cock meat into her tight, squeezing pussy.

Again, her cunt seemed to be sucking him deeper and deeper, pulling his cock into her insatiable hole. He was in her to the hairs again, his belly tight against her buttocks. He grounded himself against her cunt, smashing her tender flesh as he tried to slide more cock into her.

"Oooooooooooooh," she groaned.

He pulled back, and again slid his hard cock deep into her sodden depths once more, his fingers holding her hips as he began to fuck Kiara with long strokes that took him all the way into her searing tunnel.

He then pulled out until only the head of his weighty rod was left inside the slick lips of her cunt, then he pushed back in again. She gasped from the pressure as his thick cock filled her slot. Her cunt was a swamp of heat, full of sweat, and her cum.

She could feel his cock throb and pulse as it slid into her lower belly. As the head of his great prick shot up into the deepest part of her womb, it forced her juices out through the tight seal of her cunt lips on his cock. Small rivulets of pussy juice dribbled out of her cunt and fell down her legs.

He pushed his cock in and out of her cunt with every increasing speed. Kiara moaned and gritted her teeth against the slow waves of erotic sensations rolling through her body.

"Oh God," she cried as his powerful hands moved to her bouncing breasts and cupped them.

As he twisted her taut, stiffened nipples between his fingers and twisted them slowly, she felt her flesh burnt with lust. She almost cried as she felt a bolt of fiery sexual excitement shoot into her belly from her stuffed cunt as his powerful spear slid the full length of her gushing fuck hole.

His massive cock caressed her wet, silky insides as it relentlessly ploughed into her slit. His cock was wet with Kiara's cunt juices, and the union of her cunt and his cock were making wet noises as he slammed balls-deep in her cunt again and again.

"Oooooooo!" Kiara sobbed, her cunt screaming in delight, "Deeper, fuck me deeper! I need it deep in my cunt! Ohhh!" Her body shuddered and she arched her back, taking his cock deep into her.

He stabbed his pole into her with fierce energy as they fucked each other with raw abandon. She was building toward another huge climax. Her shaking, quivering hole was pulling and gripping at his ramming prick as he slid furiously back and forth in her dripping snatch. The sound of their fucking was audible as he slammed deep into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh!" she cried as his cock ripped in and out of her cunt, her tits wildly bouncing with each thrust, "Uh, uh, uhnggh!" her head lolled in circles and her moans came from deep in her chest.

He pounded away furiously, driving her to another shattering cum, his hips slapping against her butt, his cock moving up and down her molten furnace, and his balls slapping into her rigid clit and soaking cunt lips.

"Harder! Oh, fuck my cunt!" she cried.

His cock felt immense, enormous as he drilled into her. Her cunt gripping his cock tightly, and she was hot and felt very strange, with a kind of raw tingling that she'd never experienced.

"Aaahh! Oh God! Fuck me harder!" She felt his thick cock working back and forth, and felt her body responding. He was hitting her in places that no one had ever touched. She was dizzy with lust. She didn't understand what was going on. Fuck juice flooded her tunnel. Her entire body quivered and shook as his pummelling cock punched deep into her belly.

"Oh yes! Oh god! "she moaned.

The hot glow spread upwards through her body. She felt like she was in an oven. She pushed herself back against his assault. Her hands clawed at the bed, her fiery cunt sliding up and down the length of his great prick.

Suddenly she stiffened, and cried, "Ungh. Ooooohhh..."

A bomb had exploded in her belly. She came, an intense wave of sensual ecstasy flooding her body. She arched her back, her body bucking and jerking, her head lashing from side to side. He jammed his tool into her, embedded it in her satiny hot depths as her cunt shook and spammed around it.

"Uuuunnnnggghhhh! Uuuunnnggghhhhh!" She whined.

Kiara was cumming continuously now. Tears of joy were running down her flushed cheeks, and still his cock pounded its way at her overwhelmed cunt, taking her to heights she never knew before. She dropped her head onto her crossed arms, causing her shapely ass to lift further into the air. She could feel his incredibly long, thick cock diving into her and his big swinging balls banging against her stimulated engorged clit.

"Hard! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of his thick organ, "Cram your cock into me! Make me cum!"

He grabbed her tightly by the hips and shoved forward, burying his cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Kiara felt the breath explode from her lungs as his gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as his cock slammed back and forth inside of her.

hot

Next day, in the morning, all three were taking breakfast. It was a bright sunny morning. The heavy rain and storm of last night was over but grounds and roads outside were wet and muddy. Drops of rain water were still falling from the wet leaves of the tree. The sky was clear and it was a bright sunny morning but the atmosphere was cool with moisture in the air.

Anushka was serving the breakfast, her face looked very bright like a teen aged girl who was in love with a boy. Kiara glanced a meaningful look towards her mother, and said, "Mom, after a long-time see happiness in your face. There was a drastic change in you overnight."

"Nothing like that, just I am trying to overcome the sorrow and unhappiness of my life, "replied Anushka.

Harshavardhan was sitting without any expression in his face, observing these two women of his life, and silently taking his breakfast.

When Anushka went inside kitchen, Kiara turned her face towards Harshavardhan, smiled at him, and said, "You are a lucky bastard, fucking both mother and daughter simultaneously, but I love you, Harshavardhan." and kissed him on his lips tightly. Then she went outside. After her departure, Anushka entered, and embraced him tightly, and kissed him on his lips, and said, "Harshavardhan, I love you, when are you coming next?"

"Since, your daughter is with you, we have to be careful, "he said and kissed her on her lips.

From there, Harshavardhan directly went to Bank. In the evening, he returned to Apartment, and informed Kajal that her daughter-in-law would be staying few days with her parents as her father was very sick, and his last days are approaching nearer. Kajal regretted for Kiara's father.

After one and half month, Varun informed his mother, Kajal that he had arranged and furnished his company allotted with all required household equipment's, and he was coming to Hyderabad to take Kiara along with him to Bangalore.

In the meantime, Kiara had developed a little swollen womb. Due to this, Harshavardhan had stopped fucking her as there would be a possibility of abortion. He had not visited Anushka since the stormy and rainy night when he fucked her.

Varun reached his home in one fine morning from Bangalore. Both Kiara and Varun were busy with packing their luggage. Next day, in the morning, there was a sad news as Anushka informed them over phone that Prasanjit, father of Kiara died in the early morning.

Everybody in the households, Kiara, Varun including Harshavardhan rushed to the residence of Anushka. Everybody was crying, and they were consoling Anushka who was sitting like a statue near the dead body of her husband. She was not crying loudly but the silent tears were rolling down her eyes continuously. The atmosphere was too much gloomy.

The mourning period continued for seven days, and till such time Kiara, her husband Varun were staying with Anushka in her residence. Since Varun had booked and reserved train tickets in advance for their journey to Bangalore, on the scheduled day Anushka bade farewell to both her daughter and son-in-law in heavy heart and tearful eyes.

Harshavardhan and Kajal reached Railway station to see them off. Kiara tightly embraced Harshavardhan in tearful eyes, and said, "Uncle, please take care of my mom."

Next day, he called Pooja to his cabin. "Pooja, how are you?" he asked.

"I am fine sir, but your two sons have become so naughty, just like you. The eldest one resembles like you. You will be surprised that the eldest one at this age of 5years has a big cock (she indicated her middle finger) even the smallest one has also a big size. I wonder, when they will grow up, they will have huge cocks like you," she said.

Harshavardhan smiled, and said, "After all, they are my own sons, and they have inherited my gene."

"I am not allowing my husband to fuck me without tube. I am not satisfied by his fucking, only you could satisfy me, but the problem is that you will not fuck with a tube, and I don't want to be pregnant further," said Pooja.

"Then, why don't you go for Tubectomy, which is a permanent contraception and sterilization method in women. Once this is done on you, I can fuck you comfortably and you will not get pregnant," said he.

"I will think on it," replied Pooja.

"The purpose of my calling to you is that I will be on leave for 15days, so you and Vijay will be joint in charge of Bank during my absence. Please see the smooth functioning of bank, and don't do any silly mistake, please send Vijay in, "said Harshavardhan.

"OK Sir, "she replied and left.

After some time, Vijay made an entry, greeted him. Harshavardhan indicated him to sit in front of him.

"So, how are you and how are my two sons?" asked Harshavardhan.

"Sir, I am fine, and your two sons are also ok, now both of them have started going to school, but now-a-days you have stopped your weekend visit to my house. My wife, Rashmika is always remembering you. Her cunt has become dry in absence of your entry of huge cock inside her cunt." Said Vijay smilingly.

"Vijay, I understand her problem, but the problem is that if I fuck her again, she will get pregnant. I don't want to make her pregnant more as she is a very tender and young wife of you, and by continuous pregnancies, her health may be affected.

So, what I suggest, let her go for Tubectomy, which is a permanent contraception and sterilization method in women. Once she is done with it, I can fuck her many times and anytime without fearing for her pregnancy. You get it done immediately, and I will pay you all the expenses," said Harshavardhan.

Then he said, "Vijay, another thing I want to tell you, from tomorrow, I will be on leave for 15 days. You have to run the show of Bank along with Pooja. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, don't worry! we both will manage till you return," he said in a confident manner, and left.

Next day, by afternoon, Harshavardhan reached the residence of Anushka. She opened the door, and surprised to see Harshavardhan. She ushered him inside, and Harshavardhan sat on sofa in the drawing room.

Harshavardhan stared at her pale face which was withered. He said, "Anushka, I have taken leave for 15 days, and from this moment, I will be staying with you here. I have promised your late husband and your daughter also that I will take care of you. Don't worry1 from this moment, I am with you."

Harshavardhan said, "I have taken this 15 day leave only for you, and to be with you. This leave is meant to make you forgetting your husband's death and memory and adopting a new husband to celebrate honeymoon in your residence for 15 days."

Anushka said, "yes, you are my new husband, and during this 15 day, we will not go outside, we will romance and fuck day and night."

Harshavardhan laughed and said, "Anushka, you are greedy. I promise you I will try my best to impregnate you."

They were on the bed lying down, finishing their 2 hour fucking session with her head on his chest and his hands around her cuddling possessively. One of her legs was in between his legs interlocked. It was a caring, loving and protective cuddle to communicate reassurance of his love.

She was silent and after some time, said, "Harshavardhan, do you really love me?"

He hugged her tightly, and said, "Anushka, you are mine now."

She smiled, "I am yours and only yours. Surprisingly I do not feel that I am cheating my dead husband because I feel that I am your wife. I belong to you. It is like, I have been waiting for you all these years, and now you found me, living with someone else temporarily. I should look beautiful to my man and want to take bath and shampoo my long hair which you love."

Harshavardhan said, "Your late husband left you with me and had taken promise from me to take care of you."

She said smilingly, "My late husband did not ask you to fuck me. Taking care does not include fucking, eating my cunt. You are certainly a caring and romantic lover."

After finishing her bath, he took her to the bed and made her sit on his lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor.

"I wish we can stay here forever; I want time to freeze. I know it will be difficult for us to see each other at your home with so many people around in your neighbourhood, visit of your relatives frequently here. Everyone will be coming to meet you to offer condolences," Harshavardhan said.

"Harshavardhan, I do not know what people will tell but, don't worry! I will find a way to answer people," she said.

"Did you discuss about me with my daughter, Kiara? Did you tell my daughter, that you loved her mom, about your love and desire for me? Did you actually discuss about me with my daughter? Anushka asked.

He said, "How could I? I could not tell your daughter explicitly that I want to fuck you, but she knew or guessed from the way we were flirting during my last visit here along with her. What I feel, she must have seen us together in the room during that rainy night."

He said, "Anushka, Kiara asked me whether I find her mom sexy? Whether I like her mom? When I said yes, your daughter was not angry or upset, she just gave a mischievous smile and said that she knew her mom was sexy, and she was happy that I liked her mom."

"After our fucking, you came out from my room, but Kiara was watching everything behind the pillar in darkness, and she confronted me," said Harshavardhan.

"Oh! God! then Kiara knew our affairs," asked Anushka in a nervous tone.

"Next morning, she said me that she wanted happiness of her mom, and actually she was happy with our affairs, so don't worry, I will handle the matter in future, "said Harshavardhan.

Anushka said, "Harshavardhan, Did Kiara think that I need a man like you to get fucked. Perhaps she thought that you are a perfect stud and stallion for mating and fucking his sexy slut mother. Did she think that I am a slut?" she said lifting her leg placing on his back and thrusting her mound,

"It is exciting to know that my daughter wanted you to fuck me. Kiara must have thought that I am sexually unsatisfied slut. Since her father could not fuck me, she selected and invited you to be my lover. I am also happy to know that my daughter approves our fucking and must have been eagerly waiting to see me happily fucked by you."

"Anushka, not only Kiara is happy, the soul of your dead husband is also happy now that I have fucked you, "said Harshavardhan.

"Do you think that my husband's soul is watching us from above," she asked.

Harshavardhan lifted her up as she put both her legs around his waist. He placed his hands under her arse holding her in Totem Pole position, and said, "I want to fuck you."

He carried her in the interlocked position. They kissed for a long time.

He said," I want to fuck you, Anushka, now."

"Yes, my new husband wants to fuck me and soul of my dead husband will be watching me from above," said Anushka, "Harshavardhan, you want to fuck me in all positions, I know. I am ready but not now, we have enough time. We will fuck in night as some relatives and friends are expected to come this afternoon for paying their condolences. We have to get ready and wait for them, there is enough time for a fuck always," said Anushka.

For next 15 days, both of them fucked like rabbits.

After one month, everybody came to know that Anushka was pregnant from her dead husband. Everybody appreciated that she could now survive with her baby in future even in absence of her late husband. Harshavardhan was very happy that he was able to impregnate both mother and daughter. God is always great.

END OF SEASON 2..............
its soo wild

They remained like that for some time and he took out his cock from her.

Kiara was hearing everything as she put her ears on the door. She could understand that both have come, and now must be lying on the bed. She hid under a pillar, and waiting to see her mom come out from the room.

After sometime, Anushka got up from the bed, she stood up all nude, shamelessly posed seductively in front of him and said, "I am going to bathroom."

She walked nude in front of him, swinging her ass seductively for she was now thinking of another fuck by this fucker. He too followed her all nude.

and went to the bathroom, and closed the door from inside.

She looked at him, smiled and asked," Why did you close the door?"

Harshavardhan smiled and replied, "It is yet to be finished."

To which she smiled shyly. he went close to her, took her face and started kissing madly. She put her hand inside his lungi, took the throbbing cock out and started stroking hard. He made her face the wall and pulled her saree up till her waist and made her bent a little. He opened her blouse hooks and bra and made her boobs free. He took his cock and entered her pussy in one stroke.

She let a soft moan," Aaahhhhhh.oouusssscchh."

He started stroking, and after some time, he increased his speed and started fucking her hard while pressing her boobs. She started moaning heavily.

Then Harshavardhan said, "I will not cum inside your pussy, I intend to cum somewhere else."

Anushka could not understand, and she asked, "What do you mean by somewhere else?"

"Come again to bedroom," Harshavardhan commanded, and she followed him. He went near to dressing table, and brought almond oil. He then applied oil on his dick and asked her to massage it.

Then he took a lot of oil in both hands and they literally clamped on her pussy. His one hand massaged vigorously her pussy and other gently her boobs while she slowly massaged his dick. Then first his one finger, then second finger entered her love hole and kept on with vigorous massage.

It was rough treatment but gave her immense pleasure. She moaned heavily," Oh Harshavardhan, what you are doing, it feels good."

She forgot massaging his dick as the pleasure was immense and she dived deep into it. She turned towards him and buried her face into his broad chest.

His other hand now came over her ass and his oil-soaked fingers started to rub her anus. She brushed her face over his chest in ecstasy and found his nipples. She began sucking his nipples and he responded by fingering her pussy and anus simultaneously. She moaned and in between moans, sucked his nipples. Her tap of juices had opened and were flowing, wetting his fingers.

He asked her to take up doggy position. As she took doggy position, he applied more oil to his dick and massaged again briefly her anus and pussy. She felt he was positioning his dick on her anus and before she could react, she felt his dick tearing apart her rectum and probing deep inside.

Anushka was breathless but strangely she felt only that the elasticity of her anus has reached maximum limit. She stood still and he gave her few moments to accommodate his monster inside her. Then he began pumping her slowly. The brief shock had evaporated and she found this as pleasurable as the previous one.

She was literally taking all his load as his both hands kept on moving between her boobs and waist with continuous thrust after thrust. Both of them were moaning. As his speed increased his fingers entered her pussy and kept on fingering her at same pace as his thrusts.

He exclaimed, "Anushka, how far are you from orgasm."

" I am very near to it," she replied, "just a little more, yes... yes... do it more, oh my good mother, I will go mad with this pleasure".

He briefly stopped giving thrust and fingered her and slapped her ass two three times and again pumped her.

She shrieked, "Ooohhhh maaaaaaaagoooooo... ummmmmmmm hoeeeeeee ahhhh gayloooo." (oh, mother I have orgasmed). He pumped her at his maximum pace and held her ass tight. Soon he gave her 3 - 4 powerful thrust that she could not balance herself and fell.

Kiara got impatient as she waited there quite a long time. She was in anxiety, and was thinking what made her mom to not coming out. Then, Kiara was stunned to hear the shriek of her mom, and surprised that how much fuck her mom wanted from this stallion. The fuck was still going on she thought.

He pinned her ass with his crotch moving vigorously in circular motion, keeping his entire dick deep inside her. Anushka could feel massive jerks of his dick on her rectum and gradually these jerks subsided as Harshavardhan cummed inside her arse, and he collapsed by her side gasping for air.

Dribbles of his sperm trickled down from her ass hole, and falling in two sides of her ass cheeks. She turned herself and they again kissed each other madly. He then came out above her and she washed the inside of her ass and cunt properly.

Then, she saw her mom coming out from the room. Both Harshavardhan and her mom was in tight embrace, and were kissing passionately with each other. In a Hollywood style, Harshavardhan lifted Anushka with his two hands, and carried her in to her room.

While Harshavardhan was returning, he saw a shadow figure coming behind the pillar, he could immediately recognise, it was Kiara.

Kiara came nearer him, and said, "My dear husband, congrats for fucking my mom and making her happy. My cherished dream and wish were fulfilled, and mind it, I am not at all jealous. Now, you can fuck both mother and daughter, you can make us as your wives, good night."

She went inside her room.

nice

She whimpered in his arms and he held her with his arms. Almost immediately, he felt her pallu slipping gradually. She was thoroughly enjoying and assisted him by herself pulling it down.

As his lips and tongue gently kept on caressing her both shoulders via her neck, his one hand caressed her ass and the other one sensuously kept on moving and playing around with her waist and thumb founded way into her petticoat and massaged gently just above her panties. She could feel her nipples getting erect and her breathing getting more and more erratic.

Anushka was having a mental battle, whether to proceed any further with him or move away, saving face of both of us. She felt that either she had stop him now or else she would be blown away by the Tsunami of pleasure piling up inside her.

As she decided to move away his cheeks rubbed against her cleavage and her ripe melons made her decision so weak that it collapsed and before she knew she had already emitted an ecstatic moan, more like a baby weep, uuuuummm aaaaannnnnmmm aaannnmmmmm ooooonnnhhhmm oooonnnmmm.

He responded by gently caressing her ass and his other hand got the courage to climb up to her melons, gently in lookout for her nipples from over the blouse and bra, and simultaneously inserting the tongue into the valley of her cleavage and licking it as if tasting something.

His hand, which was on her ass doing caressing job, found its way inside the saree and petticoat and it mildly hurt as the string of petticoat squeezed her waist but the pleasure was more. He gently caressed her ass from over the panties and then it went inside her panties and rubbed it. All his actions were so gentle.

His other hand, moving circularly over her melons finally succeeded in locating her erect nipple and soon she felt a gentle pressure of his teeth on her nipples from over the blouse and bra. She again emitted a moan, closing her eyes, his fingers gripped his hair and she literally pressed his face on her melons.

He nibbled on her nipples and then went back to her neck, all the while making her feel the hotness and wetness of his tongue. He licked her shoulders and in between his teeth held her blouse and pulled it away from her shoulders one by one. It exposed her shoulders and his kisses and licks only aggravated the Goosebumps.

He took her to the room on bed and made her sit on his lap, her flowing hair spread on the bed and touching the floor. He pulled her towards him and they again started kissing each other for about 15 minutes.

His one hand was now busy removing her saree while playing around her waist to ass and other gently squeezing her melons. Her mouth was full of saliva which she kept on gulping and used her tongue to keep her lips wet. She desperately wanted him to kiss her and without kissing her his hands and mouth were giving her the pleasure.

Her hands crept into his T shirt feeling his chest and, in her eagerness, to be fucked it went down and gripped his hard dick expressed her impatience by squeezing his dick hard and he responded by starting to unhook her blouse. Her saree was already down on floor and her blouse fully open with just bra in between his playful tongue and her melons.

He started removing her saree and she was now in blouse and petticoat. He pulled her towards him and again started kissing her lips and also pressing her boobs from above the blouse.

She left a soft moan uhhhh...hhhh. ssssss.

He started removing her blouse. Suddenly she caught his hand and said, "Harshavardhan, this is wrong, we should not be doing it."

To which he replied, "Anushka, everything is fine, you need not worry, just enjoy today, I will give you everything which your husband has failed to give."

Saying so he again started kissing her lips. He removed her blouse and petticoat. He remained speechless after seeing her whitish body.

He patiently removed her petticoat and she eagerly did away with his T shirt. She wanted to feel his naked body. He had expertly whipped up her passions and desire and she was totally wet, oozing continuously and making her pussy totally ready.

He removed her bra with his tongue licking around her nipples, making her restless as he would not touch the nipples. Finally, she was just in panty. He again hugged her. Their skin to skin contact drove her to extreme and she was by now continuously moaning and started

She had hairless smooth legs in natural form. He made her lie down and started kissing her body starting from her lips, earlobes, back, chest. Her breathe was getting heavier and heavier.

Harshavardhan moved down and kissed her navel and blew air in it. He went further down and kissed her legs and toes. He then went up and planted a kiss in her lips and opened her bra. He was mesmerised to see her lovely boobs. He kept starring for a few minutes. He started pressing them hard.

Anushka moaned," Aaahhhhhh...Harshavardhannn...please do it slow...Aaahhhhh..."

He sucked her milky boobs one by one and also bit her nipples which increased her moaning.

Harshavardhan said," Anushka, I have never seen such a lovely pair of boobs."

Anushka smiled at him shyly. He again started sucking them. She caught hold of his head and pushed it towards her nipples so that he could take more and more in his mouth.

He went down and kissed her navel and blew air in it. He went further down and removed her panty and the loveliest pussy was in front of him covered with small pubic hairs in whitish complexion was simply awesome. He rubbed her pussy slowly and ran his hands along her chubby thighs. She started letting off soft moans.

He inserted his middle finger into her pussy.

she moaned, "Aaaaahhhhh...hhhhhhh."

She caught his hand. He further inserted another finger and started moving in and out.

Anushka again moaned, "Ouuuuchhhhh...hhhhhh...aahhhhhhh...ssssssss..."

He got down on his knees near the bed and brought his head near the pussy. He kissed her inner thighs. While licking her thighs, he went up towards her wet pussy. He put his tongue out, and started licking her pussy. He dragged his tongue along the entire pussy and pushed it deep inside her pussy.

Anushka was receiving all these after so many months as her husband had stopped her fucking after his sickness, and she started whining in a desperate voice. Harshavardhan took the clit in his mouth and started sucking it. Anushka was now breathing heavily.

She continued moaning at the top of her voice," Aaahhhhhhhh...oohhhhhhh...ssssssssss, I am cummmmiiinnngggg...cummmiinnnggg." She clung, grasped her two legs tightly around his head and pressed at the maximum strength.

She squirted her love nectar. He drank her love juice and waited for her to calm down. He got up and put her hand in his cock above his underwear. She shyly caught his cock and started rubbing it. She removed his lungi and his 9-inch cock sprang out before her.

She opened her eyes to have a look at his tool and there was no limit to her joy on seeing his monstrous dick which was arching upwards towards the ceiling. It was a surprise to her and she could not believe that at 59 years somebody like Harshavardhan could have this type of erection. He smiled at her expression but said nothing. He came over her and started kissing her nipples and then sucked them.

She smiled shyly and started stroking gently his giant cock. Harshavardhan placed his cock in front of her mouth. She looked at him, and said, "I have never done this before."

Harshavardhan replied, "Anushka, I am very much surprised that during your lengthy married life your husband has never tried this one. You will feel good, try it once."

She hesitatingly took his cock and kissed the tip. A sensation ran across him. She started licking the whole length of his cock, and then took it inside her mouth. He started stroking it gently inside her mouth till she got used to it. Then he started fucking her mouth and she took his entire cock in her mouth. After sometime, he cummed inside her mouth and she drank every single drop of his cum.

wow

He drove his cock into her like a jack-hammer. It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. She felt his weight on her back as his hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing them between his strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her.

Underneath all the quick pounding of his thick cock, and the dripping juices of Kiara's climaxing cunt, she felt the onset of the biggest orgasm yet. She felt her stomach muscles winding tighter and tighter as his unceasing thrusting drove her to new levels of lust and pleasure.

The air around them smelled of sex and creaming pussy, and a loud wet sucking sound as he fucked the living daylights out of her. Kiara was crazed with lust as she shoved her hips back at him, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of his cock up her fluttering hole.

He moved one of his hands off her swaying tits, across her quivering stomach toward her throbbing clit. The moment his finger slithered across her wet slick bud, her cunt and body reacted. She thrust her hips up back at him, squeezing all of his powerful cock into her stuff cunt. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.

"Yyyyeeeeesssss!" she screamed as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on his cock.

She was going totally insane. Her body bucked and jerked beneath him as his cock plunged in and out of her quaking cunt. She could feel his massive nuts smashing against her buzzing clit each time he drove his cock into her. His hands were still busy on her tits and pussy and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.

Kiara was babbling now, not knowing or caring what she was saying. All that mattered was being fucked with his magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible. Over and over his cock ploughed into her, he was driving her absolutely wild with desire for more.

As his cock sailed deep into her erupting pussy, he could feel the far-off sensation of his own massive orgasm starting to build in his swinging balls. Pulling his hands out from under her, he gripped her hips and began to drive his cock into her with a new energy and power.

Ohhhh...fuuuuuck!" she cried, her heart was pounding, her pussy was on fire, and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm.

He was merciless as he continued to fuck. His desire was overwhelming as he drove his penis into her with all his might like a wild animal. She grunted and groaned as sweat poured from him and dripped all over her heaving body. Her pussy was so tight, so incredibly hot, it gripped his cock like a vice and his hands had a death grip on her hips as he thrust up into her cunt over and over.

"Slap... slap... slap... slap... slap..." was the constant sound as his cock jack hammered in and out of her.

Cunt juice poured from her opening and ran down her legs; sweat flew everywhere each time he fucked into her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder and louder as she felt yet another orgasm raised up inside her.

How was it possible? She asked herself in some far-off part of her sex shattered mind. How could he make her cum so much? Her guts wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, until once more he jammed his long cock up her tight tunnel and against her battered cervix. Her mind exploded in a rush of sound and sensation that overpowered her, her body a ragdoll in his powerful hands.

"Oohhh my god!" she cried out while cumming,

"Fuck me! Fuck me! fuuuuccckkkk...mmmmmeeeeee!" She was yelling in ecstasy, cumming violently around his pistoning cock.

Her ass was jerking and bouncing as she worked it up and down at a feverish rate. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust as release of her climax thundered through her. Her tits were bouncing up and down in uncontrolled manner as he nailed her again and again.

Her pussy locked down around his driving cock. He could feel the white-hot fireball down inside his tightening balls growing hotter and hotter with each stroke. Her shuddering pussy walls clamped harder and pulled him down into the hot, clutching core of her spamming cunt.

"I...can't hold it more," he said through gritted teeth as he worked his cock in and out of her hot pussy.

The velvet-lined sheath of her vagina clutched at him and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through his cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething cunt. Both of them cried out as his hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against him, as load after load of his hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.

"Take it! Take all my cum!" he yelled as he grounded his hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push his cock even deeper into her hungry cunt. Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. His cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of his thick, hot cum.

Kiara shivered and shook under him as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of his cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed and was exhausted. Harshavardhan stood behind her, his still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt, and his sweat-covered body cooling in the humid air.

They lay down on the bed and after taking rest in each other arms. Then Kiara said," Harshavardhan, my mother-in-law is very much anxious of my pregnancy. Since two/three days, she is enquiring about my monthly cyclic periods, when it had started and whether it has stopped etc."

Harshavardhan said, "Don't worry! I will make you pregnant very soon with my random fucking, and your mother-in-law would be very pleased to hear it."

"But, what's about my husband? (Varun) Definitely he would know that it was not his," asked Kiara.

"My little wife, you need not worry. For that I have devised a plan, I will tell you when you get pregnant with my baby, "said Harshavardhan with a smile.

Kiara said, "Harshavardhan, you are a fucking machine. I have to leave now for preparing dinner as my husband would be returning from Ashram, and the entire family members will also be back from temple after some time.

crazy it is

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN

SEASON 2 ; EPISODE : 0 ( PROLOGUE )

"Much water has flowed under the bridge" almost 10 years have passed since Harshavardhan moved into the apartment. You could say: - It was a long time ago and things are different now. Before proceeding the story, let us analyse the characters of the story and their present status.

Harshavardhan: The principal & leading character, in the other words, is the Protagonist of the story, a Bank Manager, now aged 59 years and lone male occupant on the 1st floor of Apartment along with other two female occupants /neighbours, Kajal and Samantha. (with their children)

Kajal: She is the neighbour of Harshavardhan and first lady fucked by him in Apartment. Now she is aged 44 years. Her husband is away and visiting occasionally, she has an intense physical relationship with Harshavardhan and we may call her unofficial wife of Harshavardhan in absence of her own husband. She has a grown-up son, daughter and the youngest daughter.
(This youngest daughter is an offspring of Harshavardhan as she was impregnated by Harshavardhan)

Varun: The eldest son of Kajal who is now 23 years old. He is at present an Engineer in a company posted at Bangalore. Recently, he is married to Kiara, who was his love from School days.

Anupama: The beautiful daughter of Kajal, now 20 years old doing her graduation, and she is a bosom friend of Nabha (daughter of Samantha) from childhood.

Kiara: The daughter-in-law of Kajal aged 21 years. Recently, she is married to Varun with whom she fell in love with her schooldays.

Keerthy: The cousin of Kajal, she was impregnated by Harshavardhan during her visit to Kajal. After two years, she again visited Kajal and impregnated by Harshavardhan. Now, she lives happily in her home town with her husband and she had two sons fathered by Harshavardhan.

Samantha: Another neighbour of Harshavardhan and second lady fucked by him in Apartment. She is 42 years old now. Like Kajal, she has also a physical relationship with Harshavardhan and her husband is away. She virtually became a wife to Harshavardhan in absence of her own husband in spite of having two grown-up daughters. Later on, she was impregnated by Harshavardhan and had a son. Her son was born after a few hours of delivery of a daughter by Kajal in the same Nursing Home. Both the babies were offsprings of Harshavardhan.

Priyanka: The eldest daughter of Samantha, now, 22 years old, and a beautiful girl. She is doing her Master's degree in University.

Nabha: The beautiful second daughter of Samantha who is 20 years old and the best friend of Anupama (Daughter of Kajal) from her childhood and she is doing her graduation now along with Anupama.

Aishwarya: Mother of Samantha, aged 60 years, now lives at Puri. When she was 50 years old, then a widow visited her daughter, Samantha to help her during Samantha's pregnancy days. While staying in there, during those days, she was fucked by Harshavardhan.

Ultimately, she got married to Harshavardhan secretly and left for Puri hurriedly as she was impregnated by Harshavardhan. Samantha and her family were completely unaware and in the dark of this fact till now.

At the age of 50 years, she delivered a healthy male baby and doctors opined that it was a unique history in medical science that such an elder lady had delivered a baby. Samantha and her family were led to understand with a belief that Aishwarya had adopted a newborn baby as her son at Puri. Harshavardhan would make a secret visit often to see Aishwarya and his son.

Pooja Hegde: A junior female officer in Bank under Harshavardhan. She is married but young, smart, ravishing and very beautiful. Harshavardhan was infatuated with her. She was caught red-handed by Harshavardhan in a Bank fraud case. Now, she is the mother of two sons. Both sons are fathered by Harshavardhan due to his continuous fucking to her and the most surprising fact is that Pooja's husband is not aware of this fact.

Vijay: Another junior officer under Harshavardhan. Harshavardhan caught him in a bank fraud case with another accomplice Pooja. He is a cuckold and he has allowed Harshavardhan to fuck his wife in front of him.

Rashmika: The wife of Vijay, extremely beautiful but very young, innocent, not much educated, and from the rustic background. During the years, being fucked regularly by Harshavardhan, she has now two sons fathered by Harshavardhan although she has a daughter from her husband previously.

Nivetha: the female sweeper of Bank. Harshavardhan would fuck her occasionally. During the years, she has become the mother of two sons, who is fathered by Harshavardhan. She is very much obliged to him for this and she wants more babies from him.

SEASON 2 EPISODE 1 COMING SOON................
wild enough

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN : SEASON 2 EPISODE 5

{ SO2 EP00 - PAGE 44 } ;
{ S02 EP01 - PAGE 54 } ;
{ S02 EP02 - PAGE 55 } ;
{ S02 EP03 - PAGE 55 } ;
{ S02 EP04 - PAGE 57 }

Harshavardhan had a 2 hours long post lunch afternoon nap. The time was 4.00PM. He woke up when he felt a pair of warm, soft and velvety lips were smooching him. He opened his eyes, and found Kiara bending on his face, and kissing him.

Without saying anything, he encircled his two hands on her back, and bent her face closer to his face, and reciprocated by kissing her lips so tightly that her lips were opened up, and he inserted his tongue deeply inside her mouth. She also inserted her tongue in his mouth. There was an exchange of saliva between two mouths which ultimately went inside under their throats.

Harshavardhan asked," How dare you come to my bed room when everybody is present in the house holds?"

"No, my dear husband, now nobody is in house, everybody has left for Kalighat Temple for a darshan of Maa Kali, the goddesses. They would not be back earlier than 9 PM." said Kiara.

"Then, why did not you go with them?" asked Harshavardhan.

"Because, I wanted to be with you alone so I told them that I was not feeling well. I have locked the entrance grill securely. Nobody will disturb us now.

Wake up my dear, and come to hall, I will prepare coffee for you so that you will feel refreshed and more energetic" said Kiara.

They walked towards hall, and Harshavardhan was sitting on sofa. She was preparing coffee in the kitchen, and from there she looked at him, and said, "My dear, after lunch, I wanted you to have some sweet banana, but you left in a hurry. I have kept those bananas here. Would you like to have some?"

"Yes, my dear wife, I would like to eat banana in a different way," said Harshavardhan.

She smiled, and said, "You are a crazy guy. I have seen you, how you have taken your lunch in a different way."

After serving him coffee, Kiara sat beside him on the sofa.

"Do you know Kiara one thing? During fucking if you talk dirty and filthy language then you will feel more erotic. Further call me by my name, no uncle...only Harshavardhan so that we will have more closeness, address me as uncle in front of others said Harshavardhan.

"Is it so Harshavardhan! Then we both will use dirty and filthy language while fucking," she replied.

Harshavardhan lifted her saree and petticoat. He instructed her to open the lips of her cunt. He got up and took the big ripe banana kept on the side table, peeled off the skin and inserted slowly into her wet juicy cunt.

"Harshavardhan, what are you doing?" asked Kiara.

"I will eat banana from your juicy cunt. I wish I had honey now, I would have poured honey into your cunt and sucked," said Harshavardhan.

"I will eat your cunt, Kiara," he said.

"Harshavardhan, you are full of surprises, lick me and eat my cunt, suck my juices, "said Kiara.

"Kiara, you are a filthy dirty bitch who has gone crazy for the cock of this old man. You know, I am elder than your father, and your father is a good friend of mine. Here, in this households, my position is like a father-in-law to you as I am also elder than your own father-in-law, so you are a young slut." said Harshavardhan.

"I have been innocent girl all these wasted years. Even after my marriage, I was a virgin daughter-in-law, but you are a bastard old man, old enough to be my father, and you have taken away my virginity today morning without knowledge of my own husband. You made me enjoy these filthy things and I have become a slut. Now you are again trying to eat my cunt," she said smilingly.

Harshavardhan bent down, and started eating cunt juice coated banana from her cunt, slowly as she pushed it out. Cascading falls of melted honey flowed down the velvet sides of her pussy. He slurped all her cunt juice with loud noise.

"Harshavardhan, you are really eating my cunt. It is wonderful. I can feed fruits stuffed in my cunt from now on wards," said Kiara.

"Yes, Kiara, I want to eat sweets and fruits stuffed and soaked in your cunt juice from your cunt. I want to pour honey and lick your whole body. Now I will eat your juicy cunt," said Harshavardhan.

He lay behind her, and licked her open cunt from behind. He licked her cunt up to her asshole then inserted his tongue into her asshole. He licked inside her cunt with his whole face pressed into it. Her cunt was dripping juices as he sucked.

She was quivering and humping his face with her cunt. Harshavardhan slipped up to her ass and wildly tongued her asshole probing it with the tip of his tongue. Kiara did not expect his tongue in her ass hole. She shuddered.

"Harshavardhan, you are a dirty and filthy son of bitch, licking my cunt and ass hole. Oh god, your tongue in my ass hole sending shivers throughout my body and its ecstatic. you are an ultimate bastard," said Kiara.

Harshavardhan picked Kiara up and placed her on the bed. He pushed her knees up and wide open giving him full access to her bare cunt. He sat down between her spread thighs, leaned forward and looked at Kiara's exposed pussy. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. The lips were wet with her juice.

Her hard-little bud was swollen and throbbing, and she was already so excited that she was raising her wet pussy trying to get him to kiss it. He blew lightly on her hot pussy, and she moaned in response. She licked her lips just as he began to lick her hard-little clit. She squealed with delight as his tongue flicked across her sensitive bud, and she pulled her head deeper into her excited pussy.

"God, yes" she moaned, as she arched her back, head tilted back, eyes closed. Her chest heaved and her breasts strained upward as she began fucking his face almost as fast almost as he could lick.

"Oh God, you're good, "She Panted.

She was moaning and bucking wildly as he sucked on her clit. He slid two fingers into her tight hole again, and located her G-spot. As he began to slowly massage her spot, she went wild throwing her cunt at his face.

"Oh Baby! That's it. Yeah baby. You're making me cum," she cried.

Harshavardhan kept sucking and licking her clit and inserted his fingers into her juicy cunt. Her ass was leaping off the bed as her climax built. She put both hands behind his head and began to fuck his face with her whole body.

"That's it. Like that. Oh, yes. That feels so good. Now, suck hard! Suck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh! suck all my juices" she moaned.

Harshavardhan could feel the whole tension building up in her body. He nibbled her bud gently between his teeth and she exploded.

She screamed at a high voice, "UUUuuggggggghhhhhhh!"

Her cunt thrusting at him as his face became soaked with her cum. He ate Kiara to three quick orgasms each bigger than one before. When he stopped, she was breathless and dazed with her thighs spread wide and her cunt red and leaking. He stood up.

hottttt

Shraddha was hot, sweaty and sore. All she wanted was to lie down and take a break.

"That's lunch, take an hour," the director announced to everyone.

Shraddha was led back down the hall and into a little dressing room that held a table, two chairs and a small couch. Tottering over to the couch on her towering heels, she flopped down exhausted.

"You want anything for lunch honey?" It was the make-up girl from before.

The exhausted newly minted porn star simply shook her head no in response. Her stomach was in knots and the last thing she wanted was to eat anything, but she was terribly thirsty and asked for a bottle of water. When the girl came back, she had a water bottle and two little pills.

"Here hon," she soothed. "I can see you're having a bit of a hard time. These little darlings will take the edge off for you," she continued as she handed Shraddha the pills and the water. "You just lay here and relax and let them work their magic. You'll be right as rain in no time at all." The water quenched her thirst and soon she was fast asleep on the couch.

When she was roused from her slumber, Shraddha felt almost impossibly good. Whatever those pills had been, they certainly had worked to remove the pain and anxiety over her current situation.

She almost enjoyed being dressed up in another slutty outfit. Her entire body seemed to be electrified. All her senses were on high alert and she felt like she could run a marathon. She imagined that she could feel the force of the men's eyes on her body as she sauntered onto the set for her second feature.

What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks. She did not believe that she had any further down to go, but a whole new class of degradation was staring back at her from beneath the floodlights.

The man could not have been four feet tall. A dwarf. No wonder they had left her in her bare feet instead of another pair of towering heels. And the set. The set was a jungle scene with a grass hut and a bonfire pit.

When he slipped out of his robe, Shraddha saw that he wore nothing other than a loincloth, which displayed a prominent bulge in the front.

"OK, Shraddha," the director began. "You have been lost in the jungle. You're tired, and hot, and you stumbled upon this pygmy tribe. You're so relieved and grateful, that you offer yourself to them in gratitude. Sorry we only have one tribesman. Just go with the flow. Bruno here is a pro, He'll guide you along"

At the mention of his name, the dwarf smiled in her direction.

"Don't worry baby. You're going to enjoy this," he sneered as he grabbed his crotch. "Big man, small cock. Small man, ALL cock. Never been truer than with old Bruno."

"AAAANNNNNND ACTION!"

One of the make-up girls sprayed her skin with water to simulate sweat and she was pushed, causing her to stumble into the set. Her pounding heart rushed the drugs to her brain and Shraddha swooned, just as she reached her co-star.

On her knees at his feet, he was still shy of looking him in the face. When he began to chant some gibberish and dance around the stunned woman. As the drugs continued to alter her consciousness, she almost began to believe that she was indeed in the jungle. That this man was a pygmy. That she was hopelessly lost and in need of a saviour.

After a few more inane gestures and dialogue, Shraddha found herself taking his disproportionately large cock deep into her mouth. The dwarf wrapped his gnarled fingers in her hair and pulled her roughly back and forth on his rigid organ.

"That's it. Yeah," Bruno groaned in encouragement, the pretense of his gibberish pygmy language suddenly gone. "Suck that cock bitch. Take it all."

At that he pushed himself deeply into her mouth causing her to gag and wretch. Satisfied that he had humiliated her sufficiently, the little man waddled around behind the kneeling woman and flipped up her skirt.

Even through her drug induced fog Shraddha was intensely humiliated when Bruno spit on her sex. A sharp slap on her ass was followed by another big gob of spit hitting her pussy and running down her thigh.

Aiming his cock at her spittle covered lips, Bruno thrust himself in, right down to the root causing the abused woman to grunt obscenely. Shraddha could feel his little hands grasping and pulling her hips back towards him as he pounded into her unresisting body.

Her mind reeled with shame as she thought of what she was doing. Allowing a dwarf, another untouchable to use and abuse her sex. Tears of shame at what she was allowing them to do to her ran down her cheeks to join those already there from her earlier gaging fit.

After several minutes of slapping and thrusting, Bruno pulled himself out of her cunt and ran around to her face. Grabbing his thick cock in one hand and her hair in the other, he pulled her head up until she was face to face with is crotch.

"Look at me," he growled. "Look up at me and smile bitch."

Raising her eyes to look into the dwarf's face, Shraddha felt nothing like smiling. In fact, she felt sick to her stomach, but a quick slap to her face was enough to make her comply.

No sooner were their eyes locked and her mouth twisted into an obscene parody of a smile than Bruno groaned and let fly with his cum. Spurt after spurt flew out of his dick landing on her face and hair.

"CUT! That's a wrap."

Lying in her humiliated stupor Shraddha never heard the conversation between Jason and the director.

"Yeah Jason, She's pretty good. Compliant and all. Seems like she would do pretty much anything. How much?"

"I don't know man. I don't know. It just doesn't seem right selling her to you and all, you know? She has a job at my company. She has a husband."

"Fuck off man. Nobody knows she's here with you and people disappear every day. Quit trying to jack up the price and just get on with it. How about twenty?"

"Twenty?"

"Yeah... Twenty grand and she stays here nothing more said."

Jason was stunned. It had never been his intent to go this far, to do anything like this, but here was a very lucrative offer staring him in the face. The silence hung in the air as he pondered his circumstance.

"Jezus man. You drive a hard bargain. Forty then, and not a single fucking penny more."

Forty thousand was more than Jason cleared in a year as a janitor. This was a life changing offer. Should he take it? Could he take it? What about her? What about her husband.

"For fuck sake man. Say something! I've dealt with some hard assed negotiators before, but you... Fifty grand or get the fuck out"

"Done." The word was out of his mouth before he even formed the thought.

"OK then. Done," crowed the director. "Let's just go into the office and do the deal," he continued, knowing that he would clear more than that with the movies they already had. He loved dealing with these amateurs.

THE END.......................

She's goddess

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN - SEASON 1 INDEX

S01 EP00- page 33

S01 EP01- page 33
( KAJAL )

S01 EP02- page 34
( SAMANTHA )

S01 EP03- page 34
( SAMANTHA )

S01 EP04- page 36
( KAJAL+SAMANTHA ; NIVETHA )

S01 EP05- page 36
( KEERTHY SURESH )

S01 EP06- page 37
( KEERTHY SURESH )

S01 EP07- page 39
( AISHWARYA RAI )

S01 EP08- page 39
( AISHWARYA RAI )

S01 EP09- page 40
( POOJA HEGDE )

S01 EP10 - page 41
( RASHMIKA )

THE ADVENTURES OF HARSHAVARDHAN : SEASON 3 ; EPISODE : 1

Priyanka was the nicest girl amongst three girls of the households. She was the eldest girl of Samantha, and was doing her master degree in the university. Harshavardhan liked her very much. She was very beautiful, and had an innocent face.

As Harshavardhan was fucking Samantha, and fathered a son to Samantha, he was always considering Priyanka as his own daughter. Since she was a bright student, Harshavardhan at his own expenses purchased a computer with Internet access for further improvement in her studies.

The computer was installed in one of the vacant rooms, adjunct to the room where Varun and Kiara were staying for brief period. This room was converted in to study room for girls where they would study in afternoon after returning from college, and also in evening.

Harshavardhan's Bank was fully computerised now, and most often he would use his official computer whole day in his cabin. On few rare occasions, he would use his computer in flat only when he would require to send some e-mails, that also in night after study hours of the girls. He did not want to disturb Priyanka who was using computer in evening.

Priyanka had now become a well conversant in usage of computer. Since it was a new concept, she was always proud of her knowledge of computer than other two girls, even sometimes she thought she knew more about computer usages than uncle.

She had a pre-conceived notion that the usage of computer was for her generation, for young generation, not for old people like uncle. She had never seen uncle to use computer at home. Little did she know that uncle had become a master of computer as whole day he was doing his Bank work through computer only.

One fine morning, Harshavardhan was sitting on sofa in hall, and reading the newspaper. He was remembering Kiara, how she used to serve morning coffee in his bed, and how he used to fuck her. Now she was pregnant with his baby for 5 months, and her mother Anushka was also pregnant with his baby for 3 months.

He was engrossed in thoughts of these two ladies. In the meantime, Priyanka entered with a cup of hot coffee, greeted him by touching his feet, and served him coffee. He was sipping his coffee, and Priyanka was standing beside him.

Samantha entered in to hall, and said to her daughter, "Priyanka, today you have to come back from university as early as possible because you have to go to beauty parlour for your make up as in evening the prospective groom for you and his family along with match maker are visiting to see you."

Then she turned towards Harshavardhan, and said, "Dada, you have to also come back from bank at the earliest as in absence of my husband, you have to discuss with them being a guardian of Priyanka. The Intermediary (Match maker) had arranged for photo exchange of both the boy and our Priyanka.

The boy is no doubt very handsome and in good job. Today the boy (prospective groom for Priyanka) will appear physically, and both the families have to take a final decision about marriage. Since you are like a father and guardian to Priyanka, your presence and decision is very much required and essential."

He remembered Samantha was telling him that they were searching a suitable groom for Priyanka. Once she completes her master degree, they would fix her marriage.

In the evening, Harshavardhan returned to his flat early. Since his flat was bigger, his drawing room was straightened, and was decorated nicely by the family, some extra cushions were put in the drawing room. Immediately, he changed himself to a clean and ironed dress. Priyanka's face was glazing, her hairs were straightened and falling on near her waist due to handiwork at beauty parlour. Priyanka was transformed in to a beautiful girl like a princess.

Around,7.00pm in evening, the guests arrived. Harshavardhan ushered them to drawing room. The guests were Mr. Ajay, aged 49 years (Father of the boy), he was staggering, and held a walking stick. He was suffering from Parkinson disease in his left leg. Harshavardhan helped him to sit on the sofa, and Harshavardhan felt pity for him as he was suffering from such disease at this young age, almost 10 years junior to him.

Mrs.Shriya, wife of Mr. Ajay (Mother of the boy) was around 42 years old, she was very beautiful, looked quite young as if in her thirtieth, wearing a thick gold necklace which hung in the middle of her cleavage, and a gold rimmed glass above her nose which added her beauty.

Harish, the prospective groom(boy),23 years old, a fair, handsome and tall, dashing youth who was an officer in MNC at Chennai with a boyish look, Rashi, aged 22 years, the very beautiful younger sister of Harish, she was married just 6 months before, and Miss Amrita, the bubbly youngest sister aged 20 years of Harish along with Match maker.

Harshavardhan and Samantha started discussion with the parents of the boy. During course of discussion, it was revealed that Mr. Ajay belonged to Hyderabad, and had paternal property in Hyderabad. Since his son Harish (the boy) was doing the job at Chennai, at present he was settled at Chennai with his family.

During this moment, Priyanka dressed in elegant saree, entered the hall with plates of sweets and tea for their refreshment. All the family members of the prospective groom including the boy stared at Priyanka with astonishment as if they were mesmerized by her beauty. She was looking gorgeous in her saree which she wore for the first time.

She touched the feet of the parents. She was looking like a bride, a rich beautiful, sexy long-haired, love Goddess descended from heaven to grace the occasion, moving around exuding divine feminine charm, beauty and sexuality.

Harshavardhan noticed the entire family members of the boy looking at Priyanka with admiration, appreciation and Rashi looking at her beauty with envy and the boy was looking at her with desire.

The suitor was simply eyeing Priyanka in such an intense gaze that as if he had never seen such a beautiful girl in his life. The parents of the boy asked few questions to Priyanka about her study and career.

Harshavardhan said, "As per the modern trend, let us leave the boy and the girl sometime for their discussion. Let them decide whether they are agreed for the marriage or not."

Both Priyanka and Harish entered in to the bed room of Harshavardhan. Both of them liked each other, and after some personal interviews, discussion between themselves, they agreed to marry each other.

In the meantime, both the families liked the prospective bride and groom. The matchmaker performed a go between the two families. Then suddenly Priyanka and Harish came out and walked in to hall, and consented their approval for marrying each other. Since there was mutual agreement between the prospective bride and groom that they would like to marry, and both the families agreed, they fixed a date after 15 days for their engagement.

Priyanka's father reached Hyderabad after taking leave for few days, the engagement ceremony was held in a Temple, and it was decided that the marriage ceremony would take place after the completion of Priyanka's university examination. Harshavardhan had taken active and leading part in the ceremony as if he was the real father of Priyanka.

One night, after finishing his dinner, and before going to bed, Harshavardhan remembered that he had to send some urgent e-mails. He entered in to the study room, switched on the computer. He turned the computer on and was greeted by a Windows password-entry screen for a user named "Priyanka." He typed "password" and hit ENTER. And of course, it worked.

The computer unlocked to reveal a desktop with a picture of the valley of roses in a green hill as its background. Yup, definitely a girl's computer, he thought this kid Priyanka had good choice. While doing this, suddenly, a small piece of paper got slipped away under the cover of computer desk.

Harshavardhan thought Priyanka might have placed some important paper under the cover of table which was the usual habits of these youngsters. He picked up the piece of paper from the floor, and casually looked in to the contents of paper. The paper contained, 'Priyanka0000@gmailcom, Pass word- Nabha007'.

Harshavardhan could understand that it was Priyanka's Gmail account, and pass word was in the name of her younger sister. He thought how this young girl was so negligent to mention her pass word in a piece of paper rather she should remember it in her memory.

Suddenly, he thought to open her e-mail which was not proper ethically. At this point, he felt it's worth noting that he had no bad intention. He wasn't on some mission to invade this poor girl's privacy. He wasn't looking to steal anyone's identity. He was simply curious.

He logged on the Gmail, and Priyanka's Gmail window was opened. He found several mails received from a girl named Nidhi. These were nothing, all about casual girlish conversation, but he found several attachments sent by this girl called Nidhi to Priyanka, but the contents of the attachments were deleted.

He apprehended that those attachments must be downloaded somewhere in the computer. There were seven folders on the desktop along with a small assortment of program icons: Microsoft Word, Photoshop, a program for live-streaming video that he had never heard of, etc. The seven folders were labelled, from top to bottom: "music", "movies", "pictures", "art", "writing", "video", and finally "logs."

Call it the power of placement, but he clicked on "logs" first mainly because every other folder had a name that was self-explanatory. The "logs" folder contained over a dozen Word documents. He started skimming through the earliest log. Ohhhh ... my god, there were some xxx jpg pictures in it along with about 20 adult stories, he found a lot of different kinds of porn stories including Indian erotic stories.

Then he clicked on "movies" folder. Noooo...he thought, he could not believe himself, there were around 25 no. of porn movies in that folder, most of those were American and Chinese. He opened her browser History for last 3 weeks, and found Facebook, a few sports blogs, her summer syllabus, a few joke sites.

He scrolled further, then he saw a porn site. "Lesbian Cheerleaders" was in the URL. he scrolled further, seeing a dozen or so porn tube sites in her history, he saw a dirty story site. What was it she was reading and watching? He closed the browser and logged off of Windows.

The innocent face of Priyanka was flashing in his mind which now appeared to be very deceptive.

Harshavardhan was very much disturbed, and he could not sleep in bed.

The thought of his dear Priyanka feeling desperate for sex turned him on. Initially, he was shocked but soon realised that it was natural and even she should enjoy as she had become a big girl now. She had already reached for her marriageable age, and her marriage had already been fixed. Now one thing was for sure, she was sex starved and desperately needed sex.

In the morning, Priyanka greeted him, "Good morning, Uncle!"

He replied, "Very good morning, dear."

She just used her innocent smile at him while serving coffee to him, when she caught him staring at her.

He asked her casually about her study. Then smilingly, he asked," Priyanka, tell me who is your best friend?"

She giggled, and replied," Nidhi is my best friend. She is wealthy daughter of a very rich business man, and she never mixed up with anybody except me, a sweet friend of mine."

He replied," So, nice."

Without her notice, he continued staring at her body from the corner of his eyes. The things that made him horny most were her big boobs, fair skin and her long black hair. From today morning, he was seeing her as a woman.

In the meantime, Samantha entered, and said to her daughter, "Priyanka, today, by afternoon we (Kajal and herself) are going to visit temple along with the kids. It would be late by the time we return. Since you will be alone, close the entrance grill properly, and don't sleep, concentrate on your studies."

Harshavardhan asked, "Why? Are you not going to university today?"

Priyanka replied, "Uncle, today we have no classes."

Harshavardhan could not concentrate his mind in working. His sixth sense was apprehending something. He decided to make a surprise visit to Apartment. He left the Bank. After reaching, he carefully opened the main entrance grill with duplicate key in a noiseless manner.

Then with a slow and noiseless step, he reached his flat, and very slowly tapped the entrance door. Surprisingly, it was not latched from inside, he entered in to the flat and proceeded towards study room in a slow manner.

When her mother and Kajal Aunt left with the kids, Priyanka found herself alone. She closed the entrance grill, locked it properly. She properly inspected the lock of entrance grill, which was satisfactory.

Then she entered the flat of Harshavardhan, and did not think it necessary to lock from inside as the main entrance grill was locked properly. She entered the study room. She knew how to enjoy herself when alone, and she thought this type of opportunity would come occasionally.

First of all, she opened all of her dresses, and became completely naked. She was always very proud of her body, she had a slender body with soft, round and erected boobs of 34 B sizes.

She had puffed nipples with small circled brownish acerolas around it. She had slim waist ended with very rounded heart shaped wide buttocks. After becoming completely naked, she sat on the computer chair, and opened the computer.

She started to watch her very favourite erotic movie sent by Nidhi which she had downloaded. The moment the fucking scene started in the screen of computer, she started masturbating herself.

In the meantime, Harshavardhan entered. The door was slightly opened, and a sound of movie was coming from inside Slowly, Harshavardhan inched the door open, and peeked around it. His computer was far away near the side corner of the room. Priyanka was sitting on the computer chair before the computer. Harshavardhan got a tremendous shock.

In an instance he realised that she was watching one of the porno movies, and it was all too obvious she was enjoying it. She was completely naked, and was masturbating with her finger. Sprawled on the chair, she was completely naked, she began to run her hands up the sides of her body, leading a trail from her hips up her rib cage, then across the underside of her luscious boobs.

Two big boobs were bouncing. Her left hand was fondling one of the boobs, every so often tweaking or twisting the nipple, which was showing signs of arousal. Her other hand was down in between her two thighs. From distance, he could see the thick bush of pubic hairs surrounded the area of her mound.

She was watching the computer screen, but with her eyes half closed, and with moaning sounds from her open mouth. As he watched, she withdrew her hand from her cunt and put the fingers, one by one, into her mouth and sucked them, closing her eyes as she did so and murmuring unintelligible words to herself. As her fingers trailed under her nipples, Priyanka reached up with her thumb and forefinger, and began tweaking her nipples.

This had gotten Harshavardhan too much excited. His cock was practically ready to let itself out of his underwear, and by this point he had been lightly stroking it absentmindedly. Not being able to stand it anymore, he unzipped his trouser, pushed aside his underwear, and let his cock spring free. It was already leaking precum out of the tip, so he began to slide his hand up and down, spreading the lubrication all around.

As he continued to watch Priyanka from half opened door, she had gone from lightly tweaking her nipples to roughly pulling on them with her right hand. Her left hand had slid down to her cunt, which Harshavardhan could now see was completely engorged and aroused, topped off with a pubic mound that was nicely trimmed into a "V" shape. She began to rub and pull faster, and Harshavardhan could tell that she was about ready to cum. He began to pull on his cock, matching her movements with his stroking.

Finally, the girl leaned back against the computer desk, and began to plunge two fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. She began to moan, increasing her tempo, and intensity on her motions, until finally she threw her head back with a scream.

She quickly removed her fingers from her cunt, and grounded them against her clit, and as Harshavardhan watched her bring herself to the brink of an orgasm, he too was about ready to explode. What he saw next he never forgot.

About 5 seconds after she had taken her dripping fingers out of her cunt, and began to rub her clit, she suddenly spread her legs and gripped the edge of the computer desk with her free hand. She screamed out, and suddenly Harshavardhan saw a gush of liquid came squirting out from her pussy in a stream that went about 2 feet out.

She began to shake her black mane back and forth, continuing to gush out an amazing orgasm that lasted for a half-minute. This was too much for Harshavardhan - he had heard about women having squirting orgasms, but seeing one right before his eyes pushed him over the edge.

He remembered, in the morning, he watched her boobs, and he had been right about her nipples - the areolas were about the size of a quarter, but the nipples themselves were standing straight out about a full half-inch. Her tits were large and firm, swaying only slightly as her body was moving on the chair.

Harshavardhan marvelled at Priyanka's body even more. Her ass was perfectly round, tanned... and no tan lines. And her pussy had a small patch of neatly trimmed dark hair. She was smiling, for some reason, and she went back to check the computer again.

Priyanka took her hands, and began running her fingers around her nipples. She stroked around the edge, grazing her fingers across the buds sticking out. Harshavardhan could see that she was getting really aroused, as she began to get flushed around her neck and chest.

Priyanka then trailed her left hand down to her cunt and began stroking her clit lightly, back and forth. Since she was not far away from the door, Harshavardhan could hear the sound of her moaning, along with the wet sounds of her fingers sliding in and out of her hot, quivering mound.

Harshavardhan realized at that moment that he had a rock-hard erection, and that he had to do something about it. He pulled his cock out from his shorts and began to gently rub the head. He also took a step forward to get a better viewpoint.

By this point, Priyanka was on the brink of her orgasm. She was rubbing furiously over her clit, and her fingernails began to dig into her nipples. Her breath was coming in gasps, her eyes closed with concentration.

This was too much for Harshavardhan, he had heard about girls having squirting orgasms, but seeing one right before his eyes pushed him over the edge. His cock in his trousers was already hard, and this action caused it to really stand out.

He watched Priyanka as she was now half turned so that she could still see the computer screen but could run her hand over her cunt, pulling aside the cunt lips, her other hand had to leave her boob to brace herself against the arm of the chair, and the forlorn boob bounced once before she began to rub it, catlike, against the back of chair.

He felt his balls tighten, his breath caught, He was so excited that he almost fell over. He caught himself of the handle of the door with a click, but in that process, the door flung open more and pushed inside with a creaking.

Priyanka suddenly stood up, and looked around at the sound. She thought she heard a noise of loud creaking of door. She turned to see if anyone was there. Harshavardhan took another step forward, out from behind the door.

As he did, he stood there, sliding his hand up and down his steely rod, staring at this incredible vision of Priyanka. He closed his eyes briefly, enjoying the sensation he was feeling on his cock, when suddenly he heard Priyanka stop moaning. Shit, she turned around and found uncle was standing near the door. She was staring at him with her bewildered eyes. She saw him, screamed and tried to cover her bare boobs in one hand and covered her another hand over her cunt.

She found uncle standing near the door with a huge erected giant cock, he was stroking his rigid cock, drops of precum leaking from the tip. His eyes snapped open to find Priyanka standing near computer chair, staring at him watching his cock. He stopped, speechless, caught. Priyanka looked deeply into his eyes, then at his cock, then back at his eyes.

Harshavardhan closed the door from inside, and walked into the room near to her. Priyanka stood there in front of him, completely naked and her breath heaving. She said not a word. The scene on the computer screen was a threesome of two teens who were in a sixty-nine position with an old guy of 60 years old who was taking one of them from behind, she was just at the edge of an orgasm.

Immediately, Priyanka grabbed the mouse and tried to log out from the movie which was she watching, at the same time trying frantically to find out all her dresses to cover herself. It was sad that, all her dresses were lying in the distant corner of the room.

She was too slow because, as her hand reached the mouse, Harshavardhan had already grabbed the mouse and froze the movie, thus stopping most of the lusty noises in the room. For his part, he reached her, his hand closed on her bare boobs; oh god, it was hot from her fondling, and the nipple pushed vigorously into the palm of his hand.

"Uncle, no, please!" she whimpered, but didn't attempt to remove his hand. For her part, Priyanka again attempted to cover the one exposed breast, but he stopped her.

"What the hell are you doing, Priyanka?" he asked in an angry voice, and she had the grace to look even more embarrassed, "Stand up straight, girl. Stand still as you are. Leave your body, and look at me, what are you watching? That looks like a porn movie to me."

She fumbled her voice, "Em, nothing, just em" she said hoping he hadn't been there too long and hadn't seen what she was doing.

She stood like a statue in a downcast head with dropping eyes, she was aware that uncle was watching her naked body, and was feeling very much ashamed and humiliated before uncle. Harshavardhan was watching her naked body from very close.

Priyanka stood still, the twisting ceased, and she put her arm across her breasts. She put her hand on her top with a futile effort to covering her breast. Harshavardhan laughed and said "Oh put that down, I've just seen one naked boob of yours and the other one looks about to fall out."

Priyanka found her voice, "Uncle, I am extremely sorry. I will never commit this mistake again. I will never watch this kind of movies ever again in my life. Please forgive me."

But instead, Harshavardhan turned to see what she'd been watching.

"Give me that mouse" he put his hand out to take the mouse from her. She was shaking as she handed it over. With the mouse in his hand, he pressed play, and the screen was filled with the close up of a girl being eaten out interestingly, by an old man. The sound of her cumming filled the room. On the screen the old guy of 60 years was swapping his cock from one girl's pussy to the other girl's mouth.

Aha, Priyanka liked older man involved in sex. Harshavardhan's cock was responding to the hot scene, but Priyanka's hands were trying to hide her boobs and cunt.

"Gosh, that's fucking hot," he said, and was stroking his giant cock. She had never seen such a huge cock in real in her life except in porn. She could not believe her eyes that what she witnessed in porn came live in front of her. The giant cock of uncle was throbbing near her.

"Please, uncle forgive me, you can give me any punishment for this, and I will happily accept," she was pleading, and sobbing.

"Priyanka, shut up" Harshavardhan shouted, using the voice that could stop a playground fight at 50 yards. She stopped, gobsmacked that he had yelled at her. As her hand dropped from her breast, he slapped one of the boobs hard, and for a fleeting second witnessed the oddest expression on Priyanka's face, before she screwed her mouth up and cried out in pain.

"Definitely, you will get punishment for your misdeeds. I have been seeing you from your teen age. I have been always looking forward for the wellbeing of the two families, particularly of the girls of the two families who are studying. In absence of fathers of you three girls, I have been burdened with all your guidance, studies, and career. You all three girls are more than my own daughters.

I am attending parents meeting of all you three girls. The most important thing is that you are the eldest of three girls. Is it not your duty to guide your younger ones properly? You are watching porn. How can you guide them? Study and career are the most important part of a student, and for this purpose only, I have purchased a computer with net connection to facilitate your study, not to watch porn movies in computer.

Being the eldest one, if you watch porn in computer then what should you guide your younger ones? You deserve punishment for mis- utilising my computer. "said Harshavardhan in an angry tone.

She was repenting like anything. She whined, and started sobbing.

"Listen Priyanka, as you have confessed and pleaded for your punishment, now get ready for your punishment of your misdeeds, then only I will forgive you," said Harshavardhan.

"I am ready uncle," said Priyanka wiping her tears.

"OK, bring your face near me," he said and pulled her face, and started kissing on her soft lips.

Her lips were so passionate that he could not resist to bite on her soft lips, he bit softly and her lips reddened. Then he told her to open her mouth, and inserted his hot tongue inside her mouth. Priyanka could feel his hot tongue exploring her cavity wall, and a lot of his saliva was entering her mouth, which she immediately gulped down her throat.

She felt a strange sensation, and started sucking his tongue and melted in his arms. She then pulled her hand down from her top, revealing her breasts, he had never noticed how fantastic they were, but they looked rounded, medium size of 34 B and her nipples poked out at least half an inch.

He pulled her down, and cupped her breasts, tweaked her hard nipples. A fire of desire and sex was burning in her whole body. Harshavardhan started sucking on her nipples. Priyanka's nipples hardened when he gently bit them, it sent shock waves through her.

And suddenly his day got better. His cock all this time had been on high alert, He slid his zip down and pushed Priyanka to her knees. Her face was upturned to him not sure what was he doing.

"suck it" was all he said.

Priyanka looked mortified, but stared at his cock. It was erect and in line with her mouth. Fearfully, she edged forward and opened her mouth, then glanced up at him. He simply slapped her gently across the cheek, and she hastily took his cock in to her warm mouth.

Ooh, the feel of it! Priyanka's tongue was lapping at his cock and he couldn't help but began to force her head back and forth, back and forth, giving him the sensation of a hot cunt in action.

He opened his eyes and looked down. What a horny sight. His erect cock being sucked by Priyanka, Samantha's eldest daughter, he had fathered her mother (Samantha) with a child who was her little brother even he had fathered a child to her grandmother (Aishwarya). Priyanka had both boobs exposed, and her cunt was hidden under bush of pubic hairs.

"First lick my hair," He ordered.

She lowered her head and pulled her tongue out and started to lick his stiff hairs on his dick.

It smelled something pungent, and she liked the smell. Then he picked his cock up and said, " my balls dear!" She moved her tongue to his heavy hairy balls. These were like some tennis balls. She began to lick those testicles with her soft pink tongue. Then she took his cock in her hand and raised it, lowered her lips on it.

"Yes, now that way. Skin it back and lick it a little I want it nice and wet!" he said.

As he watched Priyanka gently pulled back the thick fleshy outer layer stripping it back towards its base, causing the swollen filled head to slip teasingly from its heavy protective sheath; then her warm and pink tongue licked tenderly at its throbbing underside, rolling the hardening shaft with her moistened lips until it glistened from her saliva.

She caught a tiny drop of pre-cum hidden in the tiny hole in the bulbous tip.

"Now you've got it... suck it you little princess...suck it with your mouth." His eyes narrowed as he groaned the words at her, his hands holding her bobbing head securely cantered on his swelling penis. His head tossed back against the rear of the chair, he shoved his loins against her face, his dick hardening and swelling to its full, immense length.

Her elastic lips enveloped the glistening shaft slipped easily into the warm wet shelter of her mouth, her soft tongue swirling hungrily around the ugly throbbing head in the soft liquid confines of her throat.

"Squeeze my balls...squeeze them my little daughter," groaned Harshavardhan.

She obeyed warmly, caressing the swollen cock, cupped gently between her two hands as she sucked over hungrily under the ever- swelling huge dick.

Her fingers slipped under the sperm filled reservoir, and teasingly flicked at the hair ringed brown hole of his anus, sending new shivers of ecstatic delight racing along his spine. Priyanka felt the throbbing ugly member swelling in her mouth, in her cheeks hollowed to contain it all, as he began to gasp and groan.

She knew it would only be seconds before the huge thick ugly shaft would gush its white sticky load into her mouth flooding her throat, and choke her. It was the first time that a monster was going to cum in her mouth. She wanted more than anything on earth to get her first experience.

She knew that she was lucky to have this giant's cum in her mouth. Harshavardhan felt the agonizing pressure building in his swollen balls, and he knew it was about to happen. Any second, his painfully hardened prick would blast its scorching load against the back of this little girl's throat.

He could feel his whole-body tensing for the coming moment, and he knew he couldn't hold back for a minute longer. He watched eagerly as his wet glistening dick slithered from between her taut pursed lips as she pulled her head back. Her pink moist fleshy lips clinging to its hard-stiff shaft as she raised, and then lowered her head to take it all back into the warmness of her mouth.

Her full firm tits swayed and bobbed from side to side as her tender young nipples had become ripe and hard now. Priyanka had to hold on to the base of his shaft to keep him from suffocating her.

Harshavardhan was grunting so loudly, and then it felt like he was trying to blow the back of her head off with his jet propelled jism. Priyanka could feel the jet of hot stream pushed and filled in her cavity wall, and most of it went down her throat, and rest dribbled down from the corners of her lips, and falling down on her boobs.

She thought it was over but once again he gave her a massive load. She swallowed nonstop as his cock pulsated into the back of her throat. She took all he had to give after she squeezed the last drop from his flaccid dick.

Back