• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story actress hot fantasies

Ajay looked at my boobs and I could see that he immediately fell in love with it. He was in his underwear and I could see his monster cock bulge through it. It was too big for me. Finally, he removed his undies, only to reveal the largest cock I had ever seen in my life. This was the 4th dick of my entire life, but it was nothing in comparison to the last teenage dicks.

It was a manly cock, which was going to split me into two and was easily 8’’ in size. He looked at the fear on my face and then walked towards me. He grabbed my chin and slapped across my face once. I was taken by surprise and I looked at him in his eyes.

“What did you think? That you will be getting small teenage cocks?” He slapped again and this time, even harder, “You are wrong. This is just the beginning. You will be seeing a lot of this, some bigger than this and multiple at times,” he gave me a slap once again as I looked at him with my watery eyes.

I knew Kiara had removed her clothes by now because I could smell her pussy. Watching me getting slapped by the boss must’ve turned on the tap in her cunt. Ajay pulled her and they both started kissing as I was stuck between them with my boss’s cock right in front of me.

As they both were kissing, Ajay kept the tip of his hardening cock on my lips. He rubbed it on my wet lips and slowly started pushing it in. My mouth was already full and he was not even halfway in. As I started to resist, Kiara pushed my head from behind as she kissed Ajay. Ajay too, pushed his dick further into my throat as my mouth was now stretched to its limit.

98CTcZ.jpg

98CZH6.jpg

His dick was almost all the way in my mouth and I was completely gagged. My mouth was hurting and due to the choking, a tear rolled out of my eye. I could hear slaps from above my head which I was sure were of my boss hitting his hands on Kiara’s boobs.

Ajay once again pushed his dick inside me and now it was completely in my mouth. I could hear my jaw bone stretched completely and my mouth was wide open. I looked up and saw him staring at me. He had stopped kissing Kiara.

Kiara put her hand over my nose and she pinched it tightly making it impossible for me to breathe. I was struggling and my head was moving, my eyes were wide open and begging to stop. I looked at Kiara and she simply winked. They let me struggle for a minute before letting me go. I fell backwards on Kiara and started taking deep breaths. The monster was finally out of my mouth and my mouth was totally numb.

Kiara grabbed me and made me kneel down on the ground. She knelt beside me as Ajay positioned himself in front of us.

“Now let me teach you how to suck a cock!” She said and grabbed her boss’s tool.

She kissed it gently and opened her mouth, guiding the monster covered in my saliva into her mouth. I saw it disappear as Kiara took it inch by inch in her experienced mouth. Her other hand moved towards the testicles and she started massaging them softly.

98Cqur.jpg

98CVXk.jpg

While Kiara was sucking Ajay’s cock, he was grabbing her hair in his fist. As Kiara took the entire 8’’ in her mouth, Ajay tightened his grip on the back of her head.

“Watch and learn,” he said looking at me

He held Kiara’s head in a position firmly and then pulled his dick completely out of her mouth. Within a second he pushed it right back in and pulled it again. He started fucking her mouth like a fucking fuck-hole. He started giving deep thrusts and Kiara took all of it. All I could hear for 5 minutes was Kiara’s gagged up voice. As he fucked her mouth, he slapped me a few times.

Finally, Ajay let go of her and Kiara’s face was completely red by the fucking. Her mouth was filled with saliva and some of it was leaking out too. She pulled me and spat on my face. She spread it all over my face and then spat again. My face was smothered with her saliva and Ajay’s pre-cum.

“Let’s take her in the bedroom,” Kiara said and Ajay took me in his arms.

He carried me all the way inside Kiara’s bedroom and threw me on the bed on my back. Kiara came and sat on my face, giving my her juicy cunt to lick. I was still wearing my panties and Ajay made sure to tear them away. As I inserted my tongue into Kiara’s pussy, I could feel Ajay’s hands on my thighs. He parted my legs so that my pussy was on full display. He put 2 of his fingers on my pussy lips and rubbed it up and down on my opening. Before I knew, THWACK! He slapped my pussy and my body jerked.

98CcUL.jpg

98Ch4W.jpg

“Ohhhhh!” I yelled

I felt a jolt of current running through my body. He spread my legs again and this time, he slapped my pussy even harder than the last time. My legs were in the air due to the slap and Kiara caught hold of both of my legs. She pulled them behind and spread them even wider so that my ass was now completely exposed along with my cunt. I bet it was red and sore.

I again felt a finger circling my pussy lips now. It was Ajay. He rubbed my clit and then inserted 2 fingers into my dripping wet pussy. My body trembled as his fingers started to go inside slowly. I was not able to move since Kiara had a tight grip on my legs and was rubbing her pussy on my face.

Ajay bent down and he started rubbing his tongue on my pussy. I let out a small moan as it was the best feeling ever. He removed his fingers out and then started licking my pussy like a dog. He rubbed my clit with his thumb while he continued licking my pussy.

“Oh! Wow, lick it ummmmm,” I started to moan and such Kiara’s cunt even harder.

“Seems like the slut is enjoying this,” Kiara said and pulled my legs even more backwards.

Ajay was sucking the life out of my pussy. His hot breath on my skin was making me hornier. I inserted my tongue into Kiara’s hole and started moving it around. Kiara started moaning it. The room was echoing with our moans. Ajay sucked me for good 5 minutes and I was about to cum. He was knowing that as my body was starting to shiver.

“Oh God! I am cumming,” I announced and I sprayed my juices all over his face.

98CDLG.jpg

98CKXK.jpg

Last edited:
Kiara came on my face and covered my face with her juices too. She let go of me and I lied there with my face covered in her pussy juice. I saw Ajay who pulled Kiara and made her lick my juices from his face. They both kissed each other like couples while I stayed there struggling to breathe. Kiara made sure to tuck my legs behind my shoulders so that I was stuck in that position with my holes on full display.

They looked at me and laughed while I stayed there, helpless. Kiara came near me and grabbed my chin.

“Did you like that?” She slapped me lightly, “Did you like getting sucked by your own boss while his secretary sat on your face?” She slapped me again and harder than the last

“Yes, I loved it,” I replied as I saw her hand landing on my cheek again

“Good, so you like getting treated like a slut. I am sure you will be having fun on your 15-day adventure,” she slapped me again and this was a bitch slap. She slapped me like she meant it and my head tilted to the side due to the force.

I looked at her with my watery eyes. I felt a bit humiliated but I did not mind it since I knew that this was nothing in comparison to what was going to come.

“Its time,” Ajay said, “time to dig that hole of yours,” he looked at my pussy

I looked at him in horror. My cunt was about to get fucked by 9 inches of cock and I was shit scared.

“Wait let me prepare it for you,” Kiara said and went between my legs.

She rubbed my pussy with her hand and THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! She gave me 3 strong slaps on my pussy.

“No, please don’t, it hurts,” I cried out loud.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! She slapped again, thrice.

“The more you cry, the more I’ll slap,” she said in a fierce tone and inserted her fist in my cunt, “understand?” She moved her fist inside me.

“Yesssss, oh godddd!” I moaned loudly as I felt her fist moving inside me.

98Cmps.jpg

98CW3h.jpg

She fisted me and stretched my hole for good 10 minutes and just as I was going to cum for god know how many times that day, she removed her fist out.

Ajay positioned himself and kept his tip on my opening.

“This is it, it will hurt but I am sure you will turn it in pleasure,” he said before he inserted his tip into my hole.

I looked at him with my legs stretched and tucked behind my shoulders and my hands spread in opposite direction.

“Fuck me, Sir,” I said

“I will fuck you, Rakul,” he said and continued inserting his dick inch by inch in my pussy.

My moans started to increase and they were slowly getting converted into screams. Kiara found my panties on her bed and she shoved it in my mouth to dampen my screams. My eyes widened as half of his dick disappeared into my pussy. It was as big as Kiara’s fist and there was still half of it remaining.

He grabbed my hip and in one push, he pushed his cock deep into my womb. I screamed my throat out and my eyes were about to pop out of my sockets. I looked at him, begging to pull it out, but my panties were doing a good job in stopping me from speaking.

I felt like a stuffed Thanksgiving Turkey. Ajay pulled out his cock completely and I took a sigh of relief. Before I could relax, he shoved it again, this time even harder. I screamed again and tears started to come out of my eyes.

98CYht.jpg

Kiara saw me with pity in her eyes and she bent down to start playing with my nipples. She pulled, pinched and sucked it and it helped me a bit to relax. Before I knew, her other hand was on my sore pussy, rubbing it as Ajay started giving strokes. He fucked me and increased his speed slowly.

The pain subsided and it was getting erotic now. My screams were turning into moans and I started to enjoy. I gestured Kiara to remove the panties out of my mouth, which she did.

“Oh god! Fuck me, Sir, Fuck me like a cheap whore that I am. Turn me into the office slut. Fuckkkk meee,” I moaned and Ajay smiled.

“So, you are a whore,” he said and slapped my ass

“Yes, I am a whore. Your company whore. And I will fuck my way to bring you that account. I will fuck as many dicks as possible. Now fuck and show me who the real boss is,” I yelled.

He looked at me and he started squeezing my boobs as he increased his pace. He was fucking me at full speed. I was never fucked like this before by anyone. Ajay slapped my boobs and squeezed them without any mercy while I lied there screaming and moaning. Kiara saw me and she started kissing me.

We both kissed for good 10 minutes as Ajay was nearing an orgasm.

“I am going to cum, where do you want me?” He said

“Cum inside my mouth. Give me that hot white cum of yours, let me swallow my boss’s seed,” I said

He pulled out and his cock landed in my mouth. He inserted it deep inside and within a few seconds, emptied his balls in my throat. My mouth filled up with his cum and it was a lot. He came a gallon. My mouth was completely full of his cum and he was still not done. He then pulled Kiara by his hair and came all over her face, giving her a tight slap on her ass.

98CA5U.jpg

98Cnla.jpg

I looked at him and opened my mouth to show him his cum. I then swallowed it and showed my empty mouth again.

“Oh, you are such a slut. Now lick her face too,” he ordered

“Gladly,” I said and pulled Kiara towards me. I removed my legs from behind my shoulder and started making out with Kiara. I licked all of the cum from her face and then moved towards her pussy. She spread her legs and I buried my face between them.

I licked her for 10 minutes and she came all over me, again. Ajay had recovered by now and his dick was erect and ready. He looked at me and told me to get on my fours. I did and then he started slapping the shit out of my butt-cheeks.

“Stop, ohhhhh it hurtsssss. Goddddd!” I yelped at every smack.

He continued doing so for about 5 minutes and my butt-cheeks were completely red. After he was done, he pulled me back by grabbing my hair and lied me on my back near the edge of the bed. My head was now just below his crotch. He pulled my face up and made me lick his balls while he stood above me with my head in between his legs. I could see his asshole, as I sucked his balls. I sucked him good and he even made me lick his asshole.

When he was done, he pushed me away and made Kiara sit on my face. I started sucking her pussy. As I sucked her, I felt Ajay poking his monster into her pussy with her ass facing towards Ajay. He inserted his dick into her and his shaft rubbed my face as he did that.

98Cdpe.jpg

98CfBq.jpg

He started pumping her and Kiara started moaning. She was a slut and she did not feel any kind of pain as this monster cock ripped her fuck-hole. As Ajay fucked her, his balls kept on hitting my face and Kiara’s pussy juices were leaking all over me. I licked most of it and kept on rubbing my tongue over her pussy as she was getting fucked.

Kiara grabbed hold of my legs and pulled them towards her, making me in an awkward position. Ajay grabbed my legs as my crotch was now up in the air and right in front of Kiara. She started sucking me as Ajay held my legs for her and kept on fucking her.

Ajay kept my legs on Kiara’s shoulder and she started eating my cunt. I could feel the pace increasing and her moans getting higher. After a few minutes, her body started shaking and she came all over Ajay’s dick. Ajay continued fucking her all the way through her orgasm and gave one final push. He immediately pulled out and came all over my face. He came to the same amount as he came earlier. It was a lot and my face was smothered with it.

I too came and Kiara drank all of it. She pushed my legs and I now lied on the bed with my face drenched completely with cum. I scooped some of it from near my eyes so that I could open them. Kiara helped me by licking it from my face and then we shared it by kissing and swallowing it.

Ajay brought the bottle of Champagne and took me in the bathroom. “Sit down in the bathtub and spread your legs, let’s celebrate,” Ajay said as I saw him open the cork of the bottle of Champagne.

The cork popped out and Ajay shook the bottle. As the liquid fizzed out of the bottle, he inserted the neck of the bottle in my pussy and poured some of it inside. He pushed Kiara down and then sprayed most of the Champagne over our body. It was leaking out of my pussy too. We both were drenched in Champagne now and the bathtub floor was covered in it.

98CJhp.jpg

98CBg6.jpg

There was some Champagne still dripping out of my pussy. I and Kiara started making out in the bathtub and rolled our body in the alcohol. It was horny as fuck. Ajay drank the remaining Champagne from the bottle.

We made out and came for the last time that night. My body was completely exhausted as I had orgasmed for more than 10 times that evening. Kiara and i had a bath together and slept naked on the bed. Ajay was already asleep in the living room on the couch.

It was the best night of my life and I knew then this was just the beginning. The fun was yet to begin. I could not wait to become a whore and get fucked by dicks for the 15 days.

Last edited:
MY JOURNEY BECOMING A MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY

EPISODE-1 :

As I turned in bed I thought my head would fall off. Cautiously, I opened one eye then the other. Through the crack in the window curtains I saw that at last the sun had penetrated through the clouds. I pulled myself into sitting position and lit a cigarette. 'God! What a night?' I felt that a hundred drums were beating in my head. What I really needed now was a steaming cup of strong coffee but I did not have the strength to make one. 'Best would be to go to office' I said to myself, 'one of the girls will brew one for me'. I looked at my watch. It was only seven thirty, a little early to go to work. 'Maybe one of them will come to office early too' I hoped.

One-hour later, still feeling miserable, I walked into my office with heavy steps. Throwing myself behind my computer I switched it on and with bleary eyes stared at the booting sequence of the machine. Slowly my eyes focused on the screensaver, showing vast green fields with golden yellow stalks of wheat dancing in the breeze. It reminded me of home. I leaned back and closing my eyes let my mind wander homewards....

My home was over one thousand miles to the north. My father, Mr. Prithvi Singh Rata, a well do to farmer, was a big built man with a fierce looking moustache. He was hard as nails and ruled the farm as well his family with an iron hand. His word was law. My mother was a short chubby lady with sad eyes. Her status in the family stood reduced to producing the children of her husband and feeding them.

Exactly twenty-four years ago I was born sandwiched between two brothers and two sisters. My elder brothers are 27 and 25 unlike me were good in their studies and in sports. My sisters Anupama, 21 and Amritha 20 were not Miss Universe material but nevertheless beautiful with head turning figure and nice sized boobs. I am Randhir, tall, reasonably handsome and well built like my father. The only thing common in us children was that we all were shit scared of our old man.

My report card was a constant irritant to my father. Whenever I brought one home for him to sign, he would invariably say to my mother, 'Saraswati I don't know what will become of this son of yours. He is neither good in studies nor sports. When he is not playing with that infernal machine of his, he lies around dreaming. He is lazy and wants to enjoy all the good things in life without working for them'.

His assessment of me was right. I loved my computer and was lazy. I dreamed of vast riches, a fleet of cars and a bevy of beautiful women at my beck and call but earning all this never figured into my scheme of things. I was not much of an achiever but when I did achieve something I tended to boast about it. I was not all bad. I also had a positive side. I was good at computers and had a phenomenal memory for figures. For this reason I opted to study 'Computers and Finance'. To my father's surprise I passed my exams with excellent grades.

After finishing my course for two months I applied for jobs without any success. Then one day a job offer came from my present employers. I was all set to refuse it. Firstly the salary offered was a pittance and secondly I did not want to go so far away from home. My father however had different ideas. 'Randhir' he said, 'they want you to report on the first of next month. Today is the twentieth. I have booked your seat for the 27th. It is advisable to reach a few days earlier so that you are well settled by the time you have to report on duty'. All I could manage to say was, 'Yes father'. Little did i know at that time that I will become the MD of that company in a few years with some unexpected twists turns and lot of sex in my life.

My mother was very unhappy. She said to my father, 'Please, don't send Randhir so far away from me. Who will look after him and in this low salary how will he live and eat'.

'Saraswati let your son go' my father replied, 'living alone for a few years and fending for himself will do him good. They have promised him a considerable raise after six months provided he is able to earn it. Rest is up to him'.

After a long two-day train journey I stepped on the soil of this new city. With great difficulty I was able to find a room to stay. It was not really a room. It was a dark dingy hole but that was the best I could afford. My landlady, a 60-year-old widow, as I found out later was a miserly bitch. She was constantly lecturing me to mend my extravagant ways. Every day she reminded me to switch off the light or to use less water. She would throw a fit if she saw the lights burning in my room after ten p.m.

On the first morning, dressed in my only suit, I presented myself before Mr. Swami, General Manager (Accounts & Finance). Mr. Swami peered at me over his horn-rimmed glasses for a few minutes sizing me up and then got up to greet me. Mr. Swami was about 45 years old, 5'6" tall with a thin wiry figure. 'Glad you have come Randhir. You will find the work atmosphere here very congenial. I am sure you will be happy' he said, then glancing at his watch he added, 'let me check if the MD would like to meet you before he gets busy with other matters'.

Mr. Swami punched some numbers on the phone, 'Good morning sir it is me Swami. The new accountant, Randhir is here'. He listened as the phone made cackling sounds. 'Yes sir the same. Would you like to meet him?' he spoke into the phone. The phone made some more gawking sounds. 'Yes sir, we are on our way' Mr. Swami said replacing the receiver, 'come Randhir let us go. He is free and will see us right away'.

Mr. Rajan, the managing director of the company, popularly referred to as MD by the staff, was seated behind a huge desk reading the morning financial papers. His office was four times larger than the dingy hole I was living in. It was very tastefully and lavishly furnished.

'Welcome to our company Randhir. I am glad that you took up this job despite the meager salary offered by us' he said with a disarming smile and extending his hand, 'but it doesn't have to remain so. If you work hard and deliver the goods then you could end up earning more than what Mr. Swami earns, believe me he earns a hell of a lot. Our company is on a roll and set to go places. The only drawback today is that our account books are still written manually and the flow of real time financial data is lacking. Your first job is to computerize our accounts. You have six months time to do it. Trained staff is in place and Mr. Swami will give you all the help you require'.

'I will do my best sir' I mumbled.

'Good' he said and dismissed us with a nod.

The MD was a young man of not more than forty years of age, 5'8" tall and unlike Mr. Swami was of stocky in built. 'Mr. Rajan is very young' I commented.

'Yes and he is also very intelligent. Under his dynamic leadership the profits of the company have soared to new heights in the last few years' Mr. Swami replied proudly.

Back in the accounts department he showed me my cabin. The cabin was spacious, adequately furnished with glass windows all round it. On one side was the wall. Through a window in it I could see the city's golf course. On the left was the accounts department and on the right the audit cell. The entry was from the front. He called three ladies and said, 'Randhir meet Mrs. Anushka, Mrs. Shriya and Mrs. Lavanya. They are familiar with accounting procedures and are computer literate. From today they will report to you'.

Last edited:
Before proceeding further a few words about my three assistants.

Mrs. Anushka, 40, was taller than 5' 9", with big boobs. She had a pleasant smile and a motherly look. She was married and was the mother of two boys of 15 and 13. Her husband was ten years older than her and worked as a foreman in a local textile factory.

Mrs. Shriya was around 36. She was and slimmer than Mrs. Anushka. Her boobs were smaller than those of Mrs. Anushka but as she was slimmer they gave the impression of being perfect. She was also married and had two kids, a boy of 12 and a 10-year-old girl. Her husband remained at home and looked after the kids, as he did not keep good health.

Mrs. Lavanya was the youngest and the prettiest of them. She was just 26, 5'6" tall, slim with beautifully shaped boobs just the right size for her slim figure. She was also recently married but her husband had gone to the Middle East to work. She had no children.

Being new in town I had no friends and I could also not afford to go out very often. Therefore I plunged headlong into my work. The ladies were very cooperative and friendly. Soon we were on first name basis. As I did not have cooking facility in my room I usually bought my lunch from the street vendors and ate cold sandwiches for dinner. One afternoon at lunchtime Anushka said, 'Randhir you must be sick of eating the unhygienic rubbish the street vendors sell. You should stop it. You could get sick. Today I have brought lunch for you. Would you like to taste it? I cooked it myself'.

'Sure Anushka it will be a pleasure' I replied.

After a hearty lunch I said, 'Anushka thank you very much for the lunch. You are a very good cook. After many months I have tasted such good food'.

'Thank you. From today I will bring lunch for you every day' Anushka said.

'Thank a lot but I don't want to put you to any inconvenience' I replied.

'Inconvenience? No it will be a pleasure' Anushka said. Lavanya and Shriya were not far behind. They also started to bring food for me. After that day we all ate lunch together. With their cooperation and hard work I was able to complete my assignment in five months only.

'Well done Randhir' MD said, 'go to Mr. Swami he has a special envelope for you'.

The envelope contained more than I had expected. Not only was I given higher than the promised raise, I was also promoted to the post of Senior Accountant.

My first thought was to write home and convey the good news to my family and the second to look for another place to stay. I smiled to myself as I wrote the letter. I could visualize my father's reaction. With my letter in his hand he would say to my mother in his usual baritone, 'Remember Saraswati, I always told you that if this son of mine decides to work hard then he can do wonders'.

This was my father's old habit. Whenever he was happy with one of his children he or she became his child otherwise the child was my mother's. I felt very proud when ten days later I received a telegram from my father reading "Well done my son. We are proud of you. Keep it up". From the very next day of getting my raise, I started to hunt for new accommodation.

One afternoon at lunch Anushka said, 'Randhir I hear you are looking for a new place to stay'.

'Yes as a matter of fact I am' I replied, 'the place I am staying in is the pits and now with the recent raise I can afford something better'.

'Have you found anything suitable?' she asked.

'No not yet. The rooms I liked were way too expensive and the others were not what I was looking for' I replied.

'I have a friend, who has a room to rent. If you like I can show it to you' Anushka offered.

'Sure I would love to see it' I confirmed.

'Good. I will bring the keys with me tomorrow and you can see it after work' Anushka said.

Next day we left work a little early. The room was actually a fully furnished one-room apartment. It had a large bed, a three-piece sofa set with a center table, a table with chairs for eating meals, a small kitchenette and an attached bathroom. It was airy and had a large window for natural light. I fell in love with it immediately.

'Anushka it is lovely. I hope your friend does not want too much money for it. I have already told you how much I can afford' I said.

'Don't worry about the rent. We can negotiate it. The main thing is that you should like it' Anushka said.

'Anushka I love it' I replied.

'Come let us talk to my friend' Anushka said and led the way.

After introducing me to her friend she started talking to her in the local lingo. I did not understand a word of what they were saying. I could see that a big argument was taking place. At last Anushka smiled, 'Thank you Rajni I knew I could count on you. Come Randhir we have things to discuss'.

When we returned to the apartment I asked, 'How much does she want?'

She named a figure. 'That much? It is a little more than what I had wanted to spend' I said.

'Actually she wanted very much more but this is the best I could do. You decide now' Anushka replied.

'Anushka you are an angel. You did well. I think it is worth that much. I will take it' I said making up my mind, 'when can I move in?'

'Right away if you like' Anushka said with a smile.

With Anushka's help I was settled in my new apartment within two hours. 'Thank you Anushka' I said, 'come I will treat you to coffee and snacks'.

'You think I am going to let you off so cheaply?' she laughed, 'you will have to pay me my brokerage for finding this beautiful place'.

'Anushka are you serious?' I asked surprised, 'okay how much?'

'Three months rent payable now' she replied.

I was aghast. 'What! You know I don't have that kind of money to pay you' I said.

'If that is so then I will have to collect my dues in kind' she said.

'In kind? How?' I asked.

'To pay off your debt you will have to fuck me' she said and lay down on the bed pulling up her sari above her waist. Shocked I stared at her fat thighs and her hairy cunt. I could clearly see her slit and her swollen clit.

'What are you staring at? Haven't you fucked a girl before?' Anushka asked.

I had never seen a naked woman in my life before let alone fuck one but I lied, 'Who says? Of course I have fucked many girls before'.

'Why the delay then? Come and fuck me' she invited.

I quickly undressed freeing my raging hard on.

'Oooooo what a nice big cock you have' Anushka whistled.

I had read many books on sex but I had no practical experience. Therefore I got on top of her and started to push wildly with a prayer that my cock finds the right track. After a few pushes Anushka said loudly, 'STOP! RANDHIR STOP'. I stopped and asked, 'What happened?' She smiled knowingly and taking my cock in her hand inserted my cock into her cunt with a deft movement of her hips.

'Oh her hot slippery passage felt so good' I thought and started to fuck her with hard and fast strokes.

'Oh Randhir slow down' Anushka suggested but I was not listening. This was my first fuck and all I wanted was to cum and cum quickly. I continued to bang my erection into her as fast and hard as I could. Within minutes I spurted my-cum inside her and rolled off her.

Smiling indulgently Anushka asked, 'Randhir you lied to me. This is your first fuck isn't it?'

'Yes' I panted shamelessly.

'You have a very nice big cock. with a little practice you will be able to drive any woman up the wall' she said taking my limp cock in her hand. As soon as she touched my cock it sprang to attention.

'Oh it is hard again already' she exclaimed in surprise. But before she could complete her sentence I was on top of her and I pushed my cock inside her. Yes, this time I found her fuck hole on my own and started to fuck her.

'Randhir this time fuck slowly. This way we both will enjoy' she said kindly.

Under her directions I started to fuck her with slow long strokes. With each stroke she moaned, 'Oh Randhir'. After five minutes of fucking her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes. She put her arms round me pressing me to her big tits.

'Oh Randhir it feels so good. Y..hes my love fuck me harder. Y..hes like this. OHHHH it is lovely. Faster Randhir fuck me faster. Y..hes, y..hes. My god I am nearly there' she shouted.

I felt her body arch and her crotch press against mine. 'OH RANDHIR GO ON JUST A FEW STROKES MORE. OOOHHHHH GODDD I AMMMMM COOOMMMINNNGGG" she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

As it was my second time I was not yet ready to cum. I continued the in and out motion. It was not long before she raised her hips upwards as if trying to stop my cock from withdrawing. She pulled my mouth towards her. Our lips met in a long passionate kiss. My strokes became harder and shorter. Her breath was coming in short gasps.

'Oh Randhir fuck me harder. Y..es my darling your big cock feels sooo good. Y..hes, y..hes don't stop. Faster y..hes FASTER. MY GODDD RAAANNNNNDDDHHIIIIIR' she shouted hysterically and fell back gasping. I was also ready to cum and with a loud grunt of satisfaction I shot my load in her cum thirsty pussy for the second time.

For ten minutes we lay kissing each other enjoying the after glow of the glorious fuck we just had. Then as I lit a cigarette Anushka said, 'Thank you Randhir I have not enjoyed a fuck so much in a long time'.

'Doesn't your husband fuck you? I asked.

'My husband is getting old. Most of the time he is too tired to make love to me but when in couple of weeks he does, he comes too quickly leaving me in limbo'.

After twenty minutes or so I was hard again and started to get on top of her. 'What! You are hard again so soon' she smiled spreading her legs.

When I entered her she said, 'God Randhir you are a randy man' then laughing she added, 'Randhir is randy. This is a good one. From now on I will call you Randy. You don't mind, do you?'

'You can call me whatever you like as long as you let me fuck you' I said and commenced to fuck her.

When we had finished she got up to leave. 'Anushka don't go yet. Soon we will fuck again' I pleaded.

'No Randy I must go now. It is getting late. My family will be waiting. I will come again my love' she said.

After Anushka left I thought, 'Father was right. Hard work has its reward. Because of my hard work I have been promoted with a big raise, a lovely apartment and have got a cunt to fuck'. I resolved to continue to work hard.

Last edited:
Next day at lunch I did not see Lavanya. 'Where is Lavanya?' I asked.

'I bet she is with Mr. Swami finishing an important assignment' Shriya giggled.

Anushka grinned broadly and suggested, 'Let us start our lunch. She won't be long. She can join us later'.

'Randhir did you like the room Anushka showed you yesterday?' Shriya asked.

'Oh Shriya I am very thankful to Anushka. The room is really excellent' I replied.

'Randy I have brought some special Kheer (milk pudding) for you'.

'Randy? Since when have you started calling Randhir Randy? Shriya asked looking suspiciously at me. I shrugged without replying. Getting no reply from me Shriya turned to Anushka.

'From now. Now start eating' She replied getting irritated.

At this point Lavanya joined us, 'I am sorry. I am late but Mr. Swami asked me to help him finish an important assignment' she said, 'oh I see kheer. Who has brought it? I love kheer'.

'It is for Randy and not for you or me' Shriya replied sarcastically.

'Randy? Now who is this Randy' Lavanya asked.

'Anushka calls Randhir Randy' Shriya clarified pointing towards me.

'Why not? Randy is a short form of Randhir. I like it. May I also call you Randy?' Lavanya inquired.

'Why not? Be my guest' I replied.

During lunch Shriya was very quiet. I noticed that she was preoccupied with her thoughts and in between she would glance suspiciously at Anushka. The name Randy stuck to me like a leach. Soon everyone in the company was calling me Randy including the MD and Mr. Swami.

Anushka came to my apartment twice a week. We fucked like hell and enjoyed ourselves.

She stocked my kitchenette with the basic essentials and gave me cooking lessons. I even bought a cookery book. I wrote and requested my mother to send me recipes of the dishes I used to enjoy at home.

My mother was very amused but sent them to me adding that one day she jokingly said to my father, 'Father your son is learning to cook. It is time that he got married'.

'Saraswati I think so too. I will start looking for a suitable girl for him' my father had replied seriously.

On the days when I was alone in the evenings I tried out new dishes, which I gave Anushka to eat for her verdict. Many a times I took them to the office. One afternoon at lunch Lavanya said giggling, 'Randy now that you are such a good cook you should think of getting married'.

One evening Anushka said, 'Randy since long no one has fucked me in the ass. I want you to fuck my ass hole today'.

'No way' I replied, 'I am not a homosexual'.

She laughed and said, 'Don't be stupid. Fucking a woman in the ass doesn't make you a homo. Try it. I assure you that you will enjoy fucking my tight ass hole'.

I refused but she persuaded me. 'All right I will do it but on the condition that if I find it repulsive I can stop and you will not insist on it ever again'.

'Agreed' she replied laughing, 'you will not stop and will want to fuck my ass again and again'.

'Do you have vaseline?' she asked. I shook my head.

'Doesn't matter' she said and getting up brought some cooking oil in a small bowl from the kitchenette.

'What is this for?' I asked bewildered.

'Apply it on my ass hole and on your cock. It will make the entry less painful for me. I am scared that your big cock might hurt me'.

As I entered her puckered hole she screamed, 'OWWW my god it hurts. Ohhh thank god it is in. No don't stop. Continue'.

I stared to move my cock in and out of her butt hole. 'Oh Anushka you were right. It is very enjoyable. Your tight ass hole is like a vice'.

'I told you so' she panted, 'darling now keep rubbing my cunt with your hand while you fuck my ass hole. Y..hes like this. God it feels so nice'.

It was not long before I filled her ass hole with my-cum. She was right. I really enjoyed fucking her tight butt hole. When I was hard again she asked, 'Which hole would you like to fuck? My pussy or my ass?'

'Your ass' I replied grinning broadly.

With the passage of time Anushka became more and more possessive towards me stoking Shriya's suspicion.

One evening, when I was about to undress to fuck Anushka the doorbell rang. Shriya stood at the door. I tried to stop her from entering but she pushed her way in. Seeing Anushka lying naked in bed she said, 'So this is what is going on between you two. My suspicion was right'.

'What have you come here for? To spoil our fun?' Anushka said getting annoyed.

'No Anushka, not to spoil your fun but to join in it' Shriya replied with a smile and started to undress.

Shriya looked much prettier without her clothes. Her big boobs were hard and her nipples taut with excitement. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. I could see her swollen clit peeping through her cunt lips.

'Randy show her what your cock can do by fucking her cunt and her ass hole' Anushka said.

I undressed and approached the bed. Shriya was staring at my cock. 'Fuck me where ever you like but give me that big magnificent cock of yours quickly' Shriya said.

Catching her ankles and pressing her knees on her tits I entered. 'OH Randy your cock feels so good inside me' Shriya sighed, 'now darling fuck me as hard and fast as you can. I love a real hard fuck'.

I pulled back and pushed in with all my might. 'Y..hes like this' Shriya moaned. I commenced to fuck her with hard strokes.

With each inward stroke she shouted, 'Oh y..hes'. After few minutes her bottoms started to move in rhythm of my strokes. Her breath became shorter. Her body arched upwards. 'Y..hes Randy it feels great. Y..hes harder and faster. God Randy I can't hold back. Y..hes I am about to cum. OH Y...HES I AM THERE OHHHH RAANNNDDDIIIIIEEE' she screamed hysterically and lay panting heavily.

After we had regained our breath Shriya said, 'Oh Randy it was wonderful. I have not been fucked so hard for a long time'.

'What about your husband? He must be fucking you' I asked.

'Yes he does but only once in a fortnight or so. He does not keep well and cannot fuck the way I enjoy it the most, hard and fast' Shriya said and started to kiss and lick my cock. This made my cock hard again.

'Randy now fuck Anushka. Her choot must be leaking like a municipality tap' Shriya suggested.

'No Randy fuck Shriya. Let her enjoy your lund today. I have enjoyed it for the last so many months' Anushka replied.

'Anushka you are an angel' Shriya said spreading her legs, 'come on Randy, fuck me again'.

When we had finished another satisfying fuck Anushka said, 'Randy now you must fuck her ass'.

'Okay I will do that as soon as I am hard again but in the meanwhile why don't you fetch some oil from the kitchen' I replied.

'Shriya do you think you require oil?' Anushka asked Shriya.

'Yes definitely. Randy's cock is very big and without any lubrication it will tear my ass' Shriya replied.

After applying oil on her butt and my cock I pressed for admission. 'Oh Randy it hurts. Push it in slowly' Shriya groaned.

Under pressure of my cock her sphincter snapped open admitting my dick. 'OWWWAAAA god that hurt' Shriya screamed.

Last edited:
After we had finished they left promising to come again. They continued to visit me thrice a week. On one such visit I asked, 'Why do you come together? If you come separately then I can do more justice to both of you and I won't be alone on other nights'.

'No Randy it is better that we come together otherwise people will start gossiping about us. There is safety in numbers they say' Anushka replied.

'I agree with her' Shriya said.

On another occasion I asked, 'Can't you ladies come on Sundays? Then we can enjoy ourselves for much longer'.

'Sorry Randy on Sundays we would like to be with our family' they replied.

Sensing my disappointment Shriya said, 'Why don't you ask Lavanya to come on Sundays. Her husband is away and she is alone'.

Surprised I said, 'You think she will come?'

'Of course she will love to come. Don't tell me that you have not fucked her yet' Shriya giggled.

'No I have not but would love to. She is very pretty'.

'Yes much prettier than we are and younger too' Anushka laughed.

'Please do not misunderstand me. I did not mean it that way at all' I said apologetically.

'Don't worry we don't mind. You will love fucking Lavanya's pussy. It will be much tighter than ours, as she has had no children. I hear men love tight cunts' Anushka said laughing.

'Why do you say that she will love to come?' I asked.

'You mean you don't know?' Shriya replied and turning to Anushka added, 'what you have not told him anything?' Anushka shook her head.

'Tell me what? I asked, 'come on ladies tell me'.

'All right I will tell you' Shriya said, 'about fifteen years back our company was started by Mr. Bala. He was a good employer but followed conservative policies. The profits were small and so were our salaries. Five years ago the poor fellow died in a plane crash. The company devolved on his widow. In the beginning she started to attend office but soon realized that she was not cut out for this sort of work. I am told that in order to have a member of the family as MD, she searched for a capable relative. She located Mr. Rajan, our present MD'.

'Mr. Rajan is a far of relative of Mr. Bala' Shriya continued, 'he is highly educated and very capable. His talent was being wasted in the company he was working for. He took over the management of the company about five years ago. Mrs. Bala, not wanting to lose touch with her company invited Mr. Rajan and his family to stay with her. With his unorthodox ideas Mr. Rajan did well. He was not averse to take risks. The company flourished and the profits soared. Four years ago we shifted to these premises. Our salaries also increased but naturally not in the same proportion as the profits'.

'Come on Shriya I know all this' I said interrupting her, 'tell me some thing that I don't all ready know'.

'I will tell you' Anushka said, 'our MD is a debauch'.

'What? A d...debauch? I don't believe it' I replied.

'You better believe us. We should know' Anushka said.

'Let me tell you in more detail' Shriya said, 'when we shifted to these premises he showed his true colors. He went after the female employees. In this pussy hunt he found Mr. Swami an able ally'.

'You mean our Mr. Swami?' I asked incredulously.

'Yes my dear the very same' Anushka confirmed.

'Didn't the ladies object?' I asked.

'Of course they did but the MD went about it quite cleverly' Shriya continued, 'he targeted only married women. Slowly he replaced unmarried girls with married women. In order to retain this lucrative job they did not mind sleeping with him'.

'This is fantastic. You mean to tell me all women fell to his lust without a murmur' I asked.

'No, not all. There were a couple of hiccups but they only strengthened the duo's position. There was one lady, from our department, who resisted and threatened to report them to the police but before she could do anything, the duo had her arrested on trumped up charge of embezzlement. Poor thing she is still languishing in jail' Shriya said,

Taking up the thread Anushka continued, 'The other case was of a lady from the sales. They had taken her despite her protests. She committed suicide the next morning. In her suicide note she rambled about 'indecent happenings', 'highly placed people' and 'death better than life of dishonor' etc. but did not name anyone or be specific. There was a big investigation. The police came to our office also but nothing came out of it. The duo managed to have the matter hushed up. After these cases no one dared oppose them'.

'I still don't understand' I said.

'Look at it this way. Jobs are not easy to come by. Especially jobs that pay nearly double of the going market. To retain such a well paying job it is not a big deal to let the MD fuck your pussy once in a while' Anushka clarified.

'You mean you two have also been fucked by them?' I asked hesitatingly.

'Yes. Both of them have fucked us to their hearts content' Shriya giggled.

'You mean they do all this in the office? I asked.

'Yes in office and also in Hotel Bailey. MD rents a suite in the hotel by the year' Anushka replied.

'What do you think Swami and Lavanya are doing when she says she is helping him to 'complete an urgent assignment'? He is fucking her my friend, fucking her' Anushka said emphasizing each word. I looked unbelievingly at them.

'Anushka he won't believe us till he sees or hears for himself' Shriya said.

'We will ask Lavanya when she comes to tell him how she fell into their trap. Yes but first we must arrange to get her here and Randy's cock inside her pussy'.

'This Sunday is my birthday. Why don't I invite you three to my flat for lunch on that day' I suggested.

'Good idea. She won't be able to say no to that' Shriya said.

Shaking my head I said, 'I still can't believe all what you have told me. If it is true then, I think I am employed in a den of debauchery'.

'You should be happy. You are a man' Anushka said catching my cock, 'here you will get new cunts to fuck every day. If the word gets out about the size of your cock then you will have fucked every cunt working for the company within a couple of years. Come Randy fuck us one more time then we have to go'.

On Sunday I got up early and finished cooking the lunch by noon. At twelve thirty the three ladies arrived. Anushka was clad in a blood red saree. Shriya was wearing a dark green saree and Lavanya was in a spotless white sari. All three looked very pretty. They sat down on the sofa and I sat opposite them. We chatted for a while then offering them drinks I said, 'You ladies talk to each other. I will go and give the finishing touches to the lunch'.

This was as per plan we had discussed earlier. I did not go into the kitchen but stood, out of their sight, by the door listening to their conversation. Few minutes later Anushka said, 'Lavanya tell us about your sex life?'

'What sex life? I have none' Lavanya replied blushing, 'you know that my husband is away'.

'Don't try to fool us. We know everything. We know what you do when you are helping Swami with an urgent assignment'.

'What do you mean?' Lavanya replied a little too quickly.

'Stupid girl before you came we used to help him in his urgent assignments' Shriya said laughing.

'Oh did he fuck you also?' Lavanya asked.

'Yes, he is fucking us since many years' Anushka replied.

'I thought I was the only one' Lavanya said.

'You are mistaken my dear. Lavanya we also know what you do in the stationary store with that man from the sales' Shriya giggled.

'God you know about him also. Are you two prying in my affairs?' Lavanya asked getting annoyed.

'No we are not prying but we like to know what all is going on around us' Anushka replied.

'Lavanya when Swami was looking after your sexual needs then why did you get involved with this sales guy?' Shriya asked.

'You should know Swami better than I do. He loves tits and is an ass hole man. Most of the time he fucked me in the ass hole only and neglected my pussy. My pussy remained thirsty. One afternoon when I was issuing stationary to this sales guy I felt very horny and seduced him. Now Swami fucks my ass and the sales guy my pussy. Swami ordered me not to wear a bra. He said that undoing it is very cumbersome. Look even today I am not wearing a bra' lavanya replied laughing and undid the buttons of her blouse to prove her point.

The sight of her beautiful tits made me hard as a rock. Both Anushka and Shriya peered into her open blouse and placing their hands on her tits squeezed them. 'Hey! Don't press them like that. You will make me horny' Lavanya giggled buttoning her blouse.

'Lavanya why did you come to work here? With your husband working in Dubai I am sure you didn't require the money' Shriya asked.

'No it was not for the money. I was getting bored at home. Sitting alone in the house I constantly thought of my husband and how much I missed him. Usually I ended up fingering myself. Then I saw this advertisement. I had worked as an 'accounts clerk' before my marriage and was computer literate. So I applied for the job and got it'.

'You mean you got the job before they checked out your pussy' Shriya asked.

'Yes but that came later' Lavanya giggled, 'a week later Swami told me that the MD wanted to meet me.

Surprised I asked Swami, 'The MD wants to meet me, a lowly clerk?'

'Yes. Our MD likes to meet all the people big or small who work for him' Swami clarified.

After lunch that day Swami took me to meet the MD. It was now that they interviewed my every hole thoroughly'.

'You didn't object?' Anushka asked.

'In the beginning I did but with my husband in Dubai I let them have their way' Lavanya laughed.

'Aren't you scared that you might get pregnant with your husband away in Dubai? Shriya asked.

'No not at all. After my husband left I continued to take birth control pills regularly not knowing when I would get lucky' Lavanya giggled.

'We know that Swami screws you during lunch hour what about the MD?' Anushka asked.

'Swami tells me whenever MD wants me and I go to Hotel Bailey after work. You know about Hotel Bailey don't you?' Lavanya said. 'Yes of course' both Anushka and Shriya replied in one voice.

'Enough about me' Lavanya said, 'tell me about your sex life, now that Swami is not screwing you any more?'

'Well we have our husbands' Anushka replied then gesturing with her hand towards the kitchen smiled broadly.

(What? Is Randy fucking you both?' Lavanya asked in a surprised tone.

'Yes since many months' Anushka laughed, '

If you want then Randy can fuck you also'.

'No thank you. I am happy as I am' Lavanya replied blushing then lowering her voice she added, 'I have heard that men from the north are big'.

'What do you mean big? Randy is six feet tall and well built' Shriya replied with a straight face.

'No I don't mean that way' Lavanya said.

'Then what way do you mean? Say it clearly' Anushka asked.

'Okay. I have heard that the cock of the men from the north is much bigger than that of our men' Lavanya said.

'I don't know if one can generalize but one thing I do know is that Randy's dick is bigger that Swami's cock' Shriya said.

'My god even bigger than Swami. I don't believe it' Lavanya countered.

'I will call him then you can see it for yourself' Anushka said.

'No please don't call him. I will feel embarrassed' Lavanya said blushing.

Despite her protests Shriya called out to me, 'Randy come here for a moment. Lavanya wants to see how big your dick is'.

This was the cue I was waiting for. I quickly undressed and walked into the room with a glorious erection. 'Did someone call us?' I inquired moving the foreskin of my cock up and down.

Both anushka and Shriya got up and pulling Lavanya to her feet pushed her into my open arms. I caught her firmly by her waist and placed her hand on my raging hard on saying, 'Check it out for yourself'.

'My god Randy your cock is really very big' Lavanya whispered feeling my cock from its root to head.

I snapped open her blouse buttons and placed my lips on hers. She grabbed my head and pressed her lips to mine. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. As we broke our kiss and stood panting Anushka put her fingers in Lavanya's waistband and pulled open the string holding her petticoat. Lavanya's saree became loose but did not fall to the floor. With one tug Shriya pulled it down.

'Anushka look she is not wearing panties either. I suppose Swami has asked her not wear them also' Shriya giggled.

'I think it is more for the benefit of the sales guy. It makes a quickie quick' Anushka laughed.

We stood kissing and fondling each other. 'Randy what are you waiting for? Fuck Lavanya' Anushka screamed.

'Yes Randy. Fuck Lavanya' Shriya echoed.

'Yes Randy fuck me' Lavanya sighed.

I led Lavanya to the bed and laid her on it. She looked so beautiful. I kneeled next to the bed and kissed her firm boobs. I licked and sucked her taut pointed nipples. Lavanya moaned loudly in ecstasy. I worked my way down to her hairless shaven pussy stopping only briefly on the way to tongue her belly button. As I licked her cunt and sucked her swollen clit Lavanya became hysterical. 'Oh Randy no one has done this to me before. It feels soooo wonderful. Go on Y..hes little more y..hes AAAAHH' she shouted as she came.

I heard Shriya say, 'My god Anushka Randy is eating Lavanya's pussy. He has never done this to me. Has he eaten your pussy?

'No he hasn't. I think it is the hair on our cunt that put him off' Anushka replied.

'Then we must immediately do something about it' Shriya said.

'Yes we will but let us watch them first' Anushka said.

I bent Lavanya's knees on her breasts. I could see the hole of her pussy. It was big but not as large as that of Anushka and Shriya. Without hesitation I stuck my tongue in it and started to tongue fuck her. 'OH MY GOD' Lavanya screamed and with a loud 'AAAAHHH' came for the second time in five minutes.

'Oh Randy, don't tease me any longer. Put your dick inside me and fuck me' Lavanya pleaded.

Getting on top of her I placed my cock on her pussy hole. 'Randy, please enter my pussy gently. I am scared of your big cock' Lavanya requested.

Grinning at Anushka and Shriya I pushed my cock in her pussy in one stroke. 'You mean not like this' I said.

'OOOWWWA you naughty man. That hurt' Lavanya screamed, 'why did you do it this way when I asked you to go in slowly'.

'Frankly I thought that you were joking. I am sorry. Did it really hurt much?' I asked and started the in and out motion.

'Just a little' Lavanya replied, 'I screamed more out of surprise than pain. Oh my god it is lovely' Lavanya moaned. I continued to fuck her with long slow strokes. Soon she was in hysterics.

'Randy darling please stop teasing me. Fuck me harder. Y..hes that is the way. Y..hes faster. God I am in heaven. Y..hes darling fuck me harder and faster. OH, OH I AM NEARLY THERE' she screamed.

I continued to move my cock in her choot as fast and hard as I could. Anushka had been right. Lavanya’s cunt was quite tight. Fucking a tight pussy was as enjoyable as fucking in the ass hole. I was not going to last too long.

Her hips were moving in rhythm of my strokes. She was gasping for breath. Suddenly her body arched. 'OH RANDY JUST A FEW MORE STOKES. Y...HES, OH Y...HES, GOOOODDD I AAAMMMM COOOMMMINNNNGGGGG' she shouted and lay back gasping for breath. Few seconds later with a loud 'AAAHHH' I spurted my-cum into her pussy. We lay kissing for several minutes basking in the intense feelings that we had just experienced.

As I lit a cigarette I saw Anushka and Shriya going towards the door. 'Hey girls where are you going? We have yet to eat lunch' I shouted after them.

'We will be back. Just going to buy some thing to drink' Shriya replied.

'No need I have a bottle in the cupboard and loads of coke in the fridge' I said.

'We have checked. Half a bottle of rum will not be enough for four of us' Shriyaa said.

'Go on fuck Lavanya again. We will come before you cum' Anushka said laughing at her own play of words.

'Oh yes fuck me' Lavanya sighed, 'what a fabulous idea'.

I was on short strokes when they returned.

When we finished Anushka said, 'Come on you two let us have a drink now. You can continue after lunch'.

'This is not fair' Lavanya said, 'we both are naked and you are still dressed. Randy, help me undress them'. Amid lots of laughter and giggles we managed to take their clothes off.

After lunch Anushka said, 'Lavanya show Shriya and me how to shave our pubic hair'.

With my shaving equipment Lavanya helped both Anushka and Shriya shave their pussy. 'God I feel my skin is burning' Shriya complained.

'Here use my after shave lotion. It will cool it' I said offering my after shave spray.

'Randy you devil this stuff burns even more' they shouted

'It will soon be okay and you will feel nice' I replied.

'Yes now it feels cool. Randy, how do you like our cunts now?' Anushka asked.

'As sweet as sugar' I replied kissing and licking them till they came with loud moans of pleasure.

'You are a sly one Randy. Tell us who taught you to eat pussy like this' Shriya panted.

'No one. When I saw Lavanya’s bald pussy I wanted to kiss it. Her feminine aroma went to my head and I wanted to taste her. Then one thing led to another and I did what I did' I replied laughing.

All afternoon and till late in the evening we drank and fucked. I don't recall passing out or the ladies leaving.

Sudden sound of laughter brought me back to the present. Slowly I opened my eyes. All three ladies were standing in front of my desk smiling. 'Good morning Randy' they said together.

'Ladies please not so loud. My head is hurting' I said, 'what I require is a large cup of hot coffee'.

'I'll get it' Lavanya volunteered. I saw that Anushka looked upset.

'Anushka is something troubling you?' I inquired.

'Yes I have a bone to pick with you' she said getting excited.

'With me? What did I do? I replied as Lavanya returned with a steaming cup of coffee.

'Randy if you ever, ever again pass out when I am sucking your cock then I'll...I'll..' Anushka burst out threateningly.

'Yes say it. I'll ... I'll what' Shriya interrupted. .

'Yes I dare you to complete your sentence that 'I'll...I'll never let you fuck me again' Lavanya giggled.

Anushka looked at both the ladies and blushed. 'No I can't say that. How will I survive without Randy's cock? But it is very demeaning' Anushka finished lamely.

'I must apologize Anushka I had too much to drink' I replied apologetically.

'Then you should not drink so much' Anushka said.

'He did not want to but it was you who forced him saying "Randy darling have another drink. Your birthday does not come every day"' Shriyaa said mimicking Anushka.

Anushka looked sharply at Shriya and was about to reply but I intervened. 'Please ladies don't argue. It was not her fault that I drank so much. I should have known better' I replied.

With Anushka appeased things came back to normal. I was in heaven. Anushka and Shriya visited me thrice in a week and Lavanya came on Saturday after work and left only on Sunday evening.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Last edited:
COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 8

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.

9k5blK.jpg

A week later after the incident, Keerthy's mother-in-law asked her a favor. Usually, she went to purchase groceries in a mart nearby. But as she was feeling sick, she wanted Keerthy to go for that. Her mil instructed her to go and select the items and the shop owner will deliver them at home.

Keerthy looked at the list and it was too long. She thought it will take her at least 2-3 hours, and she told her that. her MiL said that she knows that and it wasn’t an issue. Today Keerthy decided to wear trousers and t-shirt as sari wasn’t comfortable in shopping grocery.

When Keerthy was getting out of the house, her mother-in-law had a look at her. But she only smiled, said nothing. The trousers that Keerthy was wearing, she wore them before marriage so it was tightly fitted on her body. Same was the condition of her t-shirt and was tightly fitted on her upper body.

9k5hqs.jpg

Keerthy reached the mart and the staff working there were astonished to see her. She was expecting rush over there but the place was isolated. The hall contained 7 straight racks from one end to other. She took a shopping cart and started to search for items as per list.

Keerthy picked a few items and kept in the cart and kept on moving from one rack to another. Few male staff was following her keeping distance. They were staring at her boobs and bums, as they were looking bigger in those clothes. She didn’t pay attention to them and kept on searching her items.

Keerthy was searching for groundnut oil but wasn’t able to find it. So she asked one of the staff. He told her that it was kept in the last rack, in the bottom-most rows, a little inside. She nodded her head and went towards the rack. She reached there and bend down to search the oil but couldn’t find it.

Keerthy kept on searching for a little while, but it was not there. She thought either she understood it incorrect or that staff directed her to the wrong place. She was about to get up when she felt two strong hands on her bums, squeezing them tightly. She didn’t get up, just turned her head to see, and found the same guy.

9k5ypJ.jpg

He was feeling Keerthy's bums with both his hands. His expression was like his dick was already inside her pussy and he was exploding inside. His eyes were closed and he was tightly squeezing her bums. She tried to move forward in the same posture to get out of his grip. But he was holding her bums very tightly.

Keerthy decided to stand up and push him aside. She stood up straight and his grip loosened on her bums. She was about to turn around when his hands, progressed under her arms and reached both her boobs. He cupped her boobs with his palms over her t-shirt.

He started to squeeze them very hard. So hard that Keerthy was struggling to get out of his grip. Then Keerthy let out a soft moan. He slowly reduced his pressure on her boobs and she relaxed too. She was shocked that he was playing with her body, so daringly in an opened shop. He was kissing on her shoulders and neckline.

He dropped his hand till her waist. Keerthy thought he was going to leave her it wasn’t like she expected. He pulled her t-shirt upwards, along with her bra. Her boobs came out of her bra. He grabbed her bare boobs immediately. He started to maul them again with full pressure. Keerthy started to struggle again to get out of his grip.

9k5DBh.jpg

He realized it and reduced his pressure. He mauled her boobs and twitched her nipples with his fingers. He kept on doing that for a few minutes. Keerthy was aroused by now and started moaning. Then dropped his hands back on her waist. Now Keerthy tried to move ahead to get out of his grip. But he pulled her back and his hands reached her trouser button.

Keerthy panicked. Is he going to fuck her there itself? What if other staff come there? What if any customer comes there? Keerthy struggled to get out of his grip. But he managed to open her button. He unzipped the chain and then, pulled her trousers along with her underwear, till her knees.

Keerthy's t-shirt was a jumble around her chest and trouser and underwear around her knees. He forced Keerthy to curve her body forward. her hand landed on 50 kg’s rice bags kept one upon the other. It was around 3 feet high and her hands landed on them. He pulled out his dick out of his lower and managed to push it inside Keerthy's pussy

9k5mhd.png

Keerthy was fully wet by now and it went straight inside her pussy. He grabbed Keerthy's waist and started to fuck her. By this time Keerthy was completely aroused and she couldnt control anymore and started moaning. Just then three more male staff came there hearing her moaning sounds. They approached from behind. Keerthy was already bowed down. So until they reached either side of her, she didn’t see them. When they reached, one of them forwarded his palm towards her.

He grabbed Keerthys left boobs and started to squeeze it, not lightly but neither forcefully. The other guy did the same with her right boobs. The last guy sat in front of her and was looking below her face, seemed like towards her pussy. He was trying to adjust his hard-on in between.

The guy fucking Keerthy's pussy pulled the list from her hand and gave it to the guy sitting in front of her. He said to collect the items. When he will finish, he’ll do the collection. In that time he can fuck her. He took the list and left with the shopping cart.

The guy was already fucking Keerthy since long. So he grunted and filled her pussy. He pulled his dick out and stepped aside. She tried to get up, but he forced her back in the same position. Another guy pulled his dick out and immediately placed it inside her pussy. He grabbed both boobs and started to fuck her immediately.

9k5pfE.jpg

He was very much desperate in terms of girls. So he didn’t take very long and he flooded her inside. As soon as he pulled his dick out, he was replaced by the third guy, who started to fuck Keerthy immediately. He identically grabbed her boobs and was pressing them hard.

Keerthy lifted her one hand and grabbed his hand to reduce the pressure. He reduced pressure for a few seconds and then reapplied with the same force. For the next 20 minutes, he fucked her. Each and every second of that session was brutal. When he was off the last guy replaced him, he wasn’t less brutal either.

He fucked Keerthy's pussy and mauled her boobs roughly. When he was done, the first guy returned. He told her that all items were been collected and will be packed and will be delivered by evening. She tried to pull her trousers up when he stopped her. He pushed her trousers till her feet and then pulled it out.

Same was done with Keerthy's t-shirt and bra. She was standing all naked with her sandals only. The first guy said, “As we collected the items, it was collected in 30 minutes. Normally it takes two to three hours. You arrived one and a half an hour ago. You still have the same amount of time. We want to fuck you once more, in your pussy and few want to fuck your ass.”

9k5WkU.jpg

Keerthy didn’t reply anything and two guys grabbed her by her waist and started to move to the front counter. She was resisting going there but one of them assured her that there was no one. They reached there and really there was no one. The guy pushed her on the reception counter.

Keerthy's body till her tummy was on the table and from waist to feet parallel to table creating 90- degree angle. One of them brought an oil bottle, applied it on his dick and spread her ass cheeks. He pushed his dick in her asshole and it went straight inside.

In front of the counter was a mirror. She was clearly able to see who was inside her asshole. Keerthy was able to observe his expressions and the pleasure he was having. He fucked her asshole for good 20 minutes and flooded inside with loud grunt. As soon as he was off and withdrew his dick, the next guy came forward.

He turned Keerthy upside down and now her back was on the counter and legs up in the air. He pushed his dick inside her pussy and mouth was on her nipple. He started to suck her nipple and fuck her from the bottom. Another two guys came closer.

9k5Y5j.jpg

One of them gulped her nipple in his mouth and another one was standing above her head and was kissing her full mouth. He kept on kissing her and wasn’t in the mood to break the kiss. He was biting her upper lips, then her lower lips. Entering his tongue in her mouth, sucking her tongue so that it enters his mouth.

Meanwhile, the guy fucking Keerthy's pussy loaded her pussy with his sperms and stepped aside. He was immediately replaced by the next guy. But the stubborn guy, who was kissing her, didn’t leave her. He continued kissing her and the other two guys got involved in sucking her nipples.

Another 20 minutes passed and the guy was fucking her pussy, deposited another load of sperm in her pussy. Then the guy eating her lips left my lips. It was already soaring and he headed towards Keerthy's pussy. He turned her upside down and was projected for her asshole.

He applied the same oil and got inside Keerthy's ass immediately. Her asshole, pussy, and lips all were soaring. But he wasn’t letting her go without fulfilling his desire. She kept on looking on his face, in the mirror reflection. The pleasure he was receiving bit by bit on his face.

He kept on fucking Keerthy's asshole for 20 minutes and flooded inside. All of them left her, gave her a rag to clean herself and then handed her clothes. She got dressed up next to the counter itself and fixed her makeup back. She gave them the payment for the grocery and left for home.

9k5eAa.jpg

Keerthy was thinking only one thing, is there something written on her face saying, ‘Anyone can fuck me.’

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Bro when is part 9 coming

After we had finished they left promising to come again. They continued to visit me thrice a week. On one such visit I asked, 'Why do you come together? If you come separately then I can do more justice to both of you and I won't be alone on other nights'.

'No Randy it is better that we come together otherwise people will start gossiping about us. There is safety in numbers they say' Anushka replied.

On another occasion I asked, 'Can't you ladies come on Sundays? Then we can enjoy ourselves for much longer'.

Sensing my disappointment Shriya said, 'Why don't you ask Lavanya to come on Sundays. Her husband is away and she is alone'.

'Of course she will love to come. Don't tell me that you have not fucked her yet' Shriya giggled.

'Please do not misunderstand me. I did not mean it that way at all' I said apologetically.

'Don't worry we don't mind. You will love fucking Lavanya's pussy. It will be much tighter than ours, as she has had no children. I hear men love tight cunts' Anushka said laughing.

'You mean you don't know?' Shriya replied and turning to Anushka added, 'what you have not told him anything?' Anushka shook her head.

'All right I will tell you' Shriya said, 'about fifteen years back our company was started by Mr. Bala. He was a good employer but followed conservative policies. The profits were small and so were our salaries. Five years ago the poor fellow died in a plane crash. The company devolved on his widow. In the beginning she started to attend office but soon realized that she was not cut out for this sort of work. I am told that in order to have a member of the family as MD, she searched for a capable relative. She located Mr. Rajan, our present MD'.

'Mr. Rajan is a far of relative of Mr. Bala' Shriya continued, 'he is highly educated and very capable. His talent was being wasted in the company he was working for. He took over the management of the company about five years ago. Mrs. Bala, not wanting to lose touch with her company invited Mr. Rajan and his family to stay with her. With his unorthodox ideas Mr. Rajan did well. He was not averse to take risks. The company flourished and the profits soared. Four years ago we shifted to these premises. Our salaries also increased but naturally not in the same proportion as the profits'.

'Come on Shriya I know all this' I said interrupting her, 'tell me some thing that I don't all ready know'.

'Let me tell you in more detail' Shriya said, 'when we shifted to these premises he showed his true colors. He went after the female employees. In this pussy hunt he found Mr. Swami an able ally'.

'Of course they did but the MD went about it quite cleverly' Shriya continued, 'he targeted only married women. Slowly he replaced unmarried girls with married women. In order to retain this lucrative job they did not mind sleeping with him'.

'This is fantastic. You mean to tell me all women fell to his lust without a murmur' I asked.

'No, not all. There were a couple of hiccups but they only strengthened the duo's position. There was one lady, from our department, who resisted and threatened to report them to the police but before she could do anything, the duo had her arrested on trumped up charge of embezzlement. Poor thing she is still languishing in jail' Shriya said,

Taking up the thread Anushka continued, 'The other case was of a lady from the sales. They had taken her despite her protests. She committed suicide the next morning. In her suicide note she rambled about 'indecent happenings', 'highly placed people' and 'death better than life of dishonor' etc. but did not name anyone or be specific. There was a big investigation. The police came to our office also but nothing came out of it. The duo managed to have the matter hushed up. After these cases no one dared oppose them'.

'Look at it this way. Jobs are not easy to come by. Especially jobs that pay nearly double of the going market. To retain such a well paying job it is not a big deal to let the MD fuck your pussy once in a while' Anushka clarified.

'Yes in office and also in Hotel Bailey. MD rents a suite in the hotel by the year' Anushka replied.

'What do you think Swami and Lavanya are doing when she says she is helping him to 'complete an urgent assignment'? He is fucking her my friend, fucking her' Anushka said emphasizing each word. I looked unbelievingly at them.

'We will ask Lavanya when she comes to tell him how she fell into their trap. Yes but first we must arrange to get her here and Randy's cock inside her pussy'.

'This Sunday is my birthday. Why don't I invite you three to my flat for lunch on that day' I suggested.

Shaking my head I said, 'I still can't believe all what you have told me. If it is true then, I think I am employed in a den of debauchery'.

'You should be happy. You are a man' Anushka said catching my cock, 'here you will get new cunts to fuck every day. If the word gets out about the size of your cock then you will have fucked every cunt working for the company within a couple of years. Come Randy fuck us one more time then we have to go'.

On Sunday I got up early and finished cooking the lunch by noon. At twelve thirty the three ladies arrived. Anushka was clad in a blood red saree. Shriya was wearing a dark green saree and Lavanya was in a spotless white sari. All three looked very pretty. They sat down on the sofa and I sat opposite them. We chatted for a while then offering them drinks I said, 'You ladies talk to each other. I will go and give the finishing touches to the lunch'.

This was as per plan we had discussed earlier. I did not go into the kitchen but stood, out of their sight, by the door listening to their conversation. Few minutes later Anushka said, 'Lavanya tell us about your sex life?'

'What sex life? I have none' Lavanya replied blushing, 'you know that my husband is away'.

'Don't try to fool us. We know everything. We know what you do when you are helping Swami with an urgent assignment'.

'Stupid girl before you came we used to help him in his urgent assignments' Shriya said laughing.

'You are mistaken my dear. Lavanya we also know what you do in the stationary store with that man from the sales' Shriya giggled.

'God you know about him also. Are you two prying in my affairs?' Lavanya asked getting annoyed.

'No we are not prying but we like to know what all is going on around us' Anushka replied.

'Lavanya when Swami was looking after your sexual needs then why did you get involved with this sales guy?' Shriya asked.

'You should know Swami better than I do. He loves tits and is an ass hole man. Most of the time he fucked me in the ass hole only and neglected my pussy. My pussy remained thirsty. One afternoon when I was issuing stationary to this sales guy I felt very horny and seduced him. Now Swami fucks my ass and the sales guy my pussy. Swami ordered me not to wear a bra. He said that undoing it is very cumbersome. Look even today I am not wearing a bra' lavanya replied laughing and undid the buttons of her blouse to prove her point.

98KDl7.jpg

The sight of her beautiful tits made me hard as a rock. Both Anushka and Shriya peered into her open blouse and placing their hands on her tits squeezed them. 'Hey! Don't press them like that. You will make me horny' Lavanya giggled buttoning her blouse.

'Lavanya why did you come to work here? With your husband working in Dubai I am sure you didn't require the money' Shriya asked.

'No it was not for the money. I was getting bored at home. Sitting alone in the house I constantly thought of my husband and how much I missed him. Usually I ended up fingering myself. Then I saw this advertisement. I had worked as an 'accounts clerk' before my marriage and was computer literate. So I applied for the job and got it'.

'Yes but that came later' Lavanya giggled, 'a week later Swami told me that the MD wanted to meet me.

'Yes. Our MD likes to meet all the people big or small who work for him' Swami clarified.

After lunch that day Swami took me to meet the MD. It was now that they interviewed my every hole thoroughly'.

98KKqI.jpg

'In the beginning I did but with my husband in Dubai I let them have their way' Lavanya laughed.

'Aren't you scared that you might get pregnant with your husband away in Dubai? Shriya asked.

'No not at all. After my husband left I continued to take birth control pills regularly not knowing when I would get lucky' Lavanya giggled.

'We know that Swami screws you during lunch hour what about the MD?' Anushka asked.

'Swami tells me whenever MD wants me and I go to Hotel Bailey after work. You know about Hotel Bailey don't you?' Lavanya said. 'Yes of course' both Anushka and Shriya replied in one voice.

'Enough about me' Lavanya said, 'tell me about your sex life, now that Swami is not screwing you any more?'

'Well we have our husbands' Anushka replied then gesturing with her hand towards the kitchen smiled broadly.

'No thank you. I am happy as I am' Lavanya replied blushing then lowering her voice she added, 'I have heard that men from the north are big'.

'What do you mean big? Randy is six feet tall and well built' Shriya replied with a straight face.

'Okay. I have heard that the cock of the men from the north is much bigger than that of our men' Lavanya said.

'I don't know if one can generalize but one thing I do know is that Randy's dick is bigger that Swami's cock' Shriya said.

Despite her protests Shriya called out to me, 'Randy come here for a moment. Lavanya wants to see how big your dick is'.

This was the cue I was waiting for. I quickly undressed and walked into the room with a glorious erection. 'Did someone call us?' I inquired moving the foreskin of my cock up and down.

98KmpL.jpg

Both anushka and Shriya got up and pulling Lavanya to her feet pushed her into my open arms. I caught her firmly by her waist and placed her hand on my raging hard on saying, 'Check it out for yourself'.

'My god Randy your cock is really very big' Lavanya whispered feeling my cock from its root to head.

I snapped open her blouse buttons and placed my lips on hers. She grabbed my head and pressed her lips to mine. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. As we broke our kiss and stood panting Anushka put her fingers in Lavanya's waistband and pulled open the string holding her petticoat. Lavanya's saree became loose but did not fall to the floor. With one tug Shriya pulled it down.

'Anushka look she is not wearing panties either. I suppose Swami has asked her not wear them also' Shriya giggled.

'I think it is more for the benefit of the sales guy. It makes a quickie quick' Anushka laughed.

We stood kissing and fondling each other. 'Randy what are you waiting for? Fuck Lavanya' Anushka screamed.

I led Lavanya to the bed and laid her on it. She looked so beautiful. I kneeled next to the bed and kissed her firm boobs. I licked and sucked her taut pointed nipples. Lavanya moaned loudly in ecstasy. I worked my way down to her hairless shaven pussy stopping only briefly on the way to tongue her belly button. As I licked her cunt and sucked her swollen clit Lavanya became hysterical. 'Oh Randy no one has done this to me before. It feels soooo wonderful. Go on Y..hes little more y..hes AAAAHH' she shouted as she came.

98KYhG.jpg

I heard Shriya say, 'My god Anushka Randy is eating Lavanya's pussy. He has never done this to me. Has he eaten your pussy?

'No he hasn't. I think it is the hair on our cunt that put him off' Anushka replied.

I bent Lavanya's knees on her breasts. I could see the hole of her pussy. It was big but not as large as that of Anushka and Shriya. Without hesitation I stuck my tongue in it and started to tongue fuck her. 'OH MY GOD' Lavanya screamed and with a loud 'AAAAHHH' came for the second time in five minutes.

'Oh Randy, don't tease me any longer. Put your dick inside me and fuck me' Lavanya pleaded.

Getting on top of her I placed my cock on her pussy hole. 'Randy, please enter my pussy gently. I am scared of your big cock' Lavanya requested.

Grinning at Anushka and Shriya I pushed my cock in her pussy in one stroke. 'You mean not like this' I said.

'OOOWWWA you naughty man. That hurt' Lavanya screamed, 'why did you do it this way when I asked you to go in slowly'.

98K7ks.jpg

'Frankly I thought that you were joking. I am sorry. Did it really hurt much?' I asked and started the in and out motion.

'Just a little' Lavanya replied, 'I screamed more out of surprise than pain. Oh my god it is lovely' Lavanya moaned. I continued to fuck her with long slow strokes. Soon she was in hysterics.

'Randy darling please stop teasing me. Fuck me harder. Y..hes that is the way. Y..hes faster. God I am in heaven. Y..hes darling fuck me harder and faster. OH, OH I AM NEARLY THERE' she screamed.

I continued to move my cock in her choot as fast and hard as I could. Anushka had been right. Lavanya’s cunt was quite tight. Fucking a tight pussy was as enjoyable as fucking in the ass hole. I was not going to last too long.

Her hips were moving in rhythm of my strokes. She was gasping for breath. Suddenly her body arched. 'OH RANDY JUST A FEW MORE STOKES. Y...HES, OH Y...HES, GOOOODDD I AAAMMMM COOOMMMINNNNGGGGG' she shouted and lay back gasping for breath. Few seconds later with a loud 'AAAHHH' I spurted my-cum into her pussy. We lay kissing for several minutes basking in the intense feelings that we had just experienced.

98KjAh.jpg

As I lit a cigarette I saw Anushka and Shriya going towards the door. 'Hey girls where are you going? We have yet to eat lunch' I shouted after them.

'No need I have a bottle in the cupboard and loads of coke in the fridge' I said.

'We have checked. Half a bottle of rum will not be enough for four of us' Shriyaa said.

'Go on fuck Lavanya again. We will come before you cum' Anushka said laughing at her own play of words.

I was on short strokes when they returned. When we finished Anushka said, 'Come on you two let us have a drink now. You can continue after lunch'.

'This is not fair' Lavanya said, 'we both are naked and you are still dressed. Randy, help me undress them'. Amid lots of laughter and giggles we managed to take their clothes off.

After lunch Anushka said, 'Lavanya show Shriya and me how to shave our pubic hair'.

With my shaving equipment Lavanya helped both Anushka and Shriya shave their pussy. 'God I feel my skin is burning' Shriya complained.

'Here use my after shave lotion. It will cool it' I said offering my after shave spray.

'As sweet as sugar' I replied kissing and licking them till they came with loud moans of pleasure.

'You are a sly one Randy. Tell us who taught you to eat pussy like this' Shriya panted.

'No one. When I saw Lavanya’s bald pussy I wanted to kiss it. Her feminine aroma went to my head and I wanted to taste her. Then one thing led to another and I did what I did' I replied laughing.

All afternoon and till late in the evening we drank and fucked. I don't recall passing out or the ladies leaving.

98Kd1E.jpg

Sudden sound of laughter brought me back to the present. Slowly I opened my eyes. All three ladies were standing in front of my desk smiling. 'Good morning Randy' they said together.

'Ladies please not so loud. My head is hurting' I said, 'what I require is a large cup of hot coffee'.

'With me? What did I do? I replied as Lavanya returned with a steaming cup of coffee.

'Randy if you ever, ever again pass out when I am sucking your cock then I'll...I'll..' Anushka burst out threateningly.

'Yes I dare you to complete your sentence that 'I'll...I'll never let you fuck me again' Lavanya giggled.

Anushka looked at both the ladies and blushed. 'No I can't say that. How will I survive without Randy's cock? But it is very demeaning' Anushka finished lamely.

'He did not want to but it was you who forced him saying "Randy darling have another drink. Your birthday does not come every day"' Shriyaa said mimicking Anushka.

Anushka looked sharply at Shriya and was about to reply but I intervened. 'Please ladies don't argue. It was not her fault that I drank so much. I should have known better' I replied.

With Anushka appeased things came back to normal. I was in heaven. Anushka and Shriya visited me thrice in a week and Lavanya came on Saturday after work and left only on Sunday evening.

98KfGU.jpg

98KJya.jpg

98KwrQ.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Superb story bro... U should add more narration to it... U should write such that the guy has to seduce the ladies to fuck him... It would be more erotic in that way...??

98KDl7.jpg

98KKqI.jpg

98KmpL.jpg

98KYhG.jpg

98K7ks.jpg

98KjAh.jpg

I was on short strokes when they returned. When we finished Anushka said, 'Come on you two let us have a drink now. You can continue after lunch'.

98Kd1E.jpg

98KfGU.jpg

98KJya.jpg

98KwrQ.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Great story bro..

DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA - 3

It was now a month of the saloon incident, when Samantha asked me to drop her at my in-laws place. She said that she wants to meet her parents for few days. I also find it an excellent idea and we moved to her place next day itself. This time I took a flight for that as my salary was extended and got a bonus recently. I myself wanted to travel at least once by flight and for Samantha it was like heaven. Anyways we landed at her city and went there by a private taxi.

But next day my father came to know about my arrival at his in-laws place. He scolded me that I shouldn’t have directly visited at my in-laws place and should have arrived home first. He said as per the ritual they would have stuffed the bride with few gifts for her family as a tradition. I didn’t know about it previously so I said that I was sorry about it. He asked me to come home and get gifts for my in-laws. I asked whether I should bring Samantha along for which he said that the correct way was that only but it would feel rude to bring her now. So he asked me to come alone.

I took excuse from my in-laws and assured them that I’ll get returned in three days from my native place. The journey was not that long but wanted to stay at my place for few days also, would have met my friends first time after marriage. As soon as I reached home primarily I was been scolded heavily from all my relatives. I went in my room and slept that day. At night had dinner and called Samantha for confirmation that she was fine.

Next day when I woke up found everything packed up. In humiliation and anger I slipped to tell that I was staying there for two days. But when the things were packed for my departure I didn’t find the guts to say anything. Took the packs and went away to the bus stand. The journey was of 4 hours so as I started at 9, I arrived there around 1. Went to my in-law’s house and all were amazed to see me up, so soon.

I had bath then lunch and then inquired about Samantha. Her younger sister told me that she had gone to roam in the village to meet her old friends. I asked her personally with whom she had gone and when would she return. She said that she had gone all alone and she didn’t know when she would return. I was astonished and asked that I thought girls were not allowed in her house to roam in village all alone. She said that rule is for unmarried girls, married ones were independent to decide themselves.

Now it was not sure when would Samantha return so I decide that I’ll check her out myself and would be a good surprise for her too, and I got a gold chain for Samantha, which would have been more exciting for her. So I took directions from her sister and came outside, I dejected the offer of someone to accompany me as I wanted to smoke also.

It was around 2 in the afternoon and the entire village was isolated. I too lived in a village so I knew that this time was for afternoon nap for everyone. I stopped at a isolated place behind a chain of thick bamboo trees. The trees were in a chain for few kilometers dividing the village in two parts. I smoked three cigarettes continuously and was about to move when I turned around and saw from between the bamboo’s. I saw at a distance that Samantha was coming this way. She was wearing a yellow coloured ghagra choli, a tradition dress at village.

Due to the bright colour contrast of her dress, she was easily spotted from distance also. I thought to rush to her and make her surprised. But then thought I was standing in the best place to give her surprise. She was far away and was proceeding slowly so I was waiting for her patiently. I was very excited also but when she came around 500 meters a young guy of my age appeared from the fields. He moved swiftly and intercepted her on the muddy road.

After looking at the guy Samantha smiled and the guy too did the same. They had a few conversations and Samantha was taking more than he did. He was carrying a long stick which was usually used to scold buffaloes. After a few conversations, he too became very eager and excited. Samantha asked something from him and he thought for a while and suggested something. She nodded her head and they both started to move inside the field area. I was very confused but as they were far, I couldn’t hear anything and beyond this they were moving on the opposite side of the bamboo’s chain.

So I decided to follow them and see what was going on. They moved full 1 ½ KM inside and came to a place which had a small pond and few heaps of grasses arranged in a square shape. There were palm trees all around along with few trees giving nice shades. She deposited her back on a tree and the guy stood in front of her. They again started to have conversation. I was not so far that I couldn’t view them but not so near that could hear them. I was very confused that how much and what they were talking.

Between the conversations the guy placed the tip of the stick on her pussy. She shook her head in affirmative mode and he looked directly on her pubic region. She asked something from him in very serious manner, and there the story started. Samantha opened the knots of her ghagra and dropped it down. She was not wearing any panty inside. She got out of the ghagra and threw it over a wheat heap. She stood there as she was previously all bare below her waist. The guy knelt down in front of her, started to look directly on her pussy. He managed to touch her pussy few time while Samantha was asking him something.

He got up and dropped his pants down. He took his dick out and showed Samantha who didn’t mind it and kept on talking with him. A few second later the guy started to bark at her, he was making arrogant moves on which Samantha asked him to wait or relax. She moved towards one heap and slept over it, till her waist. She left her legs lying down; the guy swiftly took position and started to bang her mercilessly. His butt was facing me so Samantha was completely hidden behind him, only her legs were visible.

In between he tried to kiss her and suck her boobs. But she pushed him away several time, but for the fact of drilling her, she was comfortable with that. At last he drilled her well and flooded her inside. He pulled himself out and Samantha got up to sit. I was very much amazed with the thought that she has always been fucked with everyone without any protection; still she didn’t get pregnant at all. Either it was her luck or she uses other precaution methods. She sat and started talking with him giving him a hand job simultaneously.

While doing this act she was looking straight in his eyes talking on a very serious topic. Soon he was hard again, ready to rock, so she smiled and said something to him. She got down and then settled on the heap over her stomach. Her legs were down and she spread them apart. Now as he took position, Samantha again vanished behind her and he started to pump her again. I think, not very sure that he was fucking her ass this time. After few minutes he discharged and got aside.

Samantha got up, turned aside and again started to have serious talk with him. She pulled her choli and wore it up, but before she could get her hands over her ghagra, she started to scratch her pussy. It seems that it started to tickle over there. She kept of scratching it for a whole minute and then told the guy with a discomfort face. The guy pretended or really thought something and said something to her and she shook her head. She was about to pick her ghagra but he stopped her form doing this.

Samantha looked at him for few seconds and then shook her head again. She left her ghagra over there itself and both started to towards a direction opposite to road, more interior. I was really confused but still was excited to see what happens next, so I started to follow them hiding myself behind the bamboo chain. I took precaution not to move while they looked back. What an amazing site a girl walking with a guy only in her blouse and nothing below her waist. Her ass could invite anyone to drill her hard.

After a kilometer walk they reached to a place. The place was isolated and a small chaupal of 10 by 10 feet was there between the grassy fields. In the corner was tube well filling a pond with water, supplying water through small channels. The platform was shaded with trees. There three guys were having a nap over charpoy (charpai). They were in deep sleep snoring loudly, all were of nearly of my age or little younger than me. The guy with Samantha called them by names which I don’t remember now and all woke in a hurry. They sat on their charpoy and looked towards the direction of voice. There they saw Samantha and the guy walking towards them. Samantha was all nude below but the guy acted like it was all normal, no expression of amazement or excitement was there.

As they both reached near, the guys started to say something to them and they started to have conversations. Samantha was nodding innocently in between. They took 5 minutes to discuss and came to a conclusion. Meanwhile Samantha was scratching her pussy in between. The guy looked at her pussy closely and said something to her. She again nodded her head and the guy got up from his charpoy. The vacant charpoy was occupied by Samantha herself. She laid flat on her back and spread her legs wide. All the guys started to get out of their wares. No foreplay no kissing no playing just raw fucking. One of them climbed over her and got between her legs.

He started to pump her with his speed and got up only after flooding her pussy. The second guy asked her to stand up and deposited her on her back over the tree. He drilled her inside and started to pump her aggressively. This was the first time I was able to see her face. She was enjoying, eyes closed and biting her lower lips. After few minutes he withdrew and last guy occupied the pussy. He was rash and fast and he flooded soon. They all surrounded her and started another conversation.

Soon Samantha hand was back on her pussy scratching, so one of them said something. Samantha thought a while then went inside the pond after removing her blouse. She washed herself rubbing all over and then came out. She was all wet so one of them gave her a towel. She dried up and smiled, she was now not scratching her pussy. Relieved with the itch, she moved towards her blouse when one of them grabbed her hand. She looked directly in his eyes and asked something I guess. On the answer she started to hit on his chest with punch. The punch was not hard but was naughty instead.

Meanwhile all surrounded her and started a quick conversation. At last she made a sign that she has understood what they are saying and she has agreed for it. So two fellows came forwards and just pushed her between.

One of them entered from forwards and one from her back. She was sandwich between and as they drilled inside she showed the expression of pleasure. They both started to hit her from both sides and she was enjoying every bit of it. Showing a little discomfort in between and then enjoying the session fully. It didn’t take long for them to discharge and rest two took the similar position. This time she was enjoying every moment was talking also with a smile on her face. She was tight and her pussy muscles were perfect and I was hardly possible to hold long, so they also discharged quickly. After the session was over she washed her up and wore only blouse in which she came. The three of them went to their charpoy and lie down for further nap

The guy who accompanied her started to walk with her, in the same direction they came from. I too followed them back. As they reached to the previous spot, Samantha hugged him tightly. He grabbed her ass and pressed them well. She hushed him and punched him on his chest few times and then grabbed her ghagra to wear. As she was back inside ghagra and fully dressed she bid him good bye and started to move towards the road. I started to walk quickly towards the road and reached far before she could come.

Then moved back from the direction I came from and stopped below a thick tree. I wanted to confront her here itself. Soon Samantha was in view and she saw me too. She recognized me up as she started to walk fast. As soon as she reached in front of me, she grabbed me in her arms and started to cry intensely. She started to say that she missed me a lot and I shouldn’t have left her alone for a single day. I was over confused, this slut has just fucked 4 peoples in the broad day light and now she is showering love on her husband.

I just wanted to slap her up and ask her harshly about the incident but I couldn’t. I dropped that idea and just asked where she was coming from. She said that she went to meet some old friends and was smiling looking elsewhere. I said nothing and accompanied her back to house. We stayed there for two days and Samantha didn’t leave house for a single second. Then we took leave from our in-laws and returned back home.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Last edited:
DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA – 4

After returning back I was very much confused, I don’t know my wife was and idiot or slut but I was so impotent that I wasn’t able to ask her up. I was depressed and wasn’t able to share my problem with anyone. In the meanwhile a senior was promoted and left the office and another guy named Ravish was appointed in his place. He was not interested to work on such a small market but was asked to work for 1 month so that another alternative could be arranged.

After that he would be called back. But all of us knew that it was a lie from company management. He was also familiar with that so after joining out office he resigned. See in our company we have to serve a notice period of 30 days before getting relieved. He came with his family which consist of his wife only and took a room on rent for one month. I was oldest in the city so I arranged house for him. I met with his wife on arrival. She was an average looking woman. He too was an average looking man few years older than me.

As he was here for only a month he was not interested in targets and so he didn’t gave any pressure, to his subordinates for anything. Whether we achieved targets or not he was fine with it. He didn’t even bother for the office timing. Anyone could come anytime and go anytime he likes. That was not a good culture but for a month it was like holiday every day. I was just subordinate to him so he was more close to me than others. After the 27 days were over and only three days was left for him to leave. He caught me in the evening for a small party at bar, only two of us. I said I was a vegetarian and I didn’t drink either so I was not in party but he forced me to accompany him at least.

So we moved to a very well maintained bar and restaurant. We took cabin and ordered drinks and snacks. After two three rounds my senior started to force me to have some drinks with him. I resisted a lot and he kept on forcing me saying all kind of rubbish sakes. I said that I didn’t had drinks previously and do not know how the effect would be after I drink. But he kept on forcing and at last I took one. It was not as I expected but seem fine to have so after 1 another was ordered and at last I was drowned under 6 whole peg of vodka. I don’t remember anything I spoke with him after that but when I work up I was at home, comfortably lying on my bed. Saw the clock which was stating 10:30 already. So I hurried up and asked Samantha about the previous night. She told me that I was drunk and a guy dropped me home.

He even helped her to get me in bed. I asked at what time I came back so she said that around 12:30 AM. The last time I remembered was 10:30 PM, what I did with him and what did I say to him I didn’t remembered at all. Anyways I had a headache and was already late for office. Just that time Rajan called and said that I was drunk heavily yesterday. He continued that was his fault, so I must take rest for today and can come tomorrow for office. I thanked him and went to sleep.

Next day I woke up in the morning, went office a little late than usual. Rajan was sitting in his cabin working on something; he called me inside and said to sit with him. I sat with him and he kept on working, just the phone rang and it was Samantha on other side.

As I picked up my phone Samantha told that she had a visitor named Manju. She says that she is my colleague’s wife and she just came to visit her. She also said that she was leaving after two days so she wants her to come and visit her house. I confusingly said that I don’t remember anyone named Manju. Suddenly Rajan made a sign, to cover my mouthpiece. I asked Samantha to hold for a second and covered the mouthpiece. Rajan smiled and said that Manju was his wife; he continued and said that on drink day I told him that I was too concerned about Samantha’s loneliness. Though he was going in two days but still he directed his wife to at least have friendship with Samantha. He said that it would be good that before they leave her wife could have a good friend, as he does now.

He pointed his finger towards me and I smiled back. I said to Samantha that I remember who Manju was and she can go and have fun with her. She seemed excited and then disconnected the phone. After 3 hours Rajan gave me a data to compile and said that he was leaving for the day to do some packing. He said that the data would take at least 3 hours and then I could leave for home. He would drop Samantha himself home after 3 hours and I need not to bother about it.

I smiled at him and he left. After he left I went to have some puffs and then returned after 15 minutes. When I opened the excel file I was both shocked and relieved about it. It was the same data which I prepared on daily bases. Only the format was different. So I completed the data in 10 minutes and mail him up. So I instructed the peon to close the office after I leave. I thought that it was around 3 and I haven’t took Samantha for movie anytime before. So I thought to pick her up from Rajan’s place and then go for some movie.

It took me 10 minutes to reach Rajan’s place. I ringed the bell but it didn’t work. Then I knocked the gate and after 3 knocks the door opened. It was Manju Rajan’s wife; she was nearly shocked to see me up there. I said that as worked had finished earlier I came to pick Samantha up and I had planned movie with her. She smiled back but it was sure that she didn’t like that I arrived. Still she pulled the door and I was welcomed inside. She said that the power was off and so the room was little warm. She asked me to sit on the sofa and said she would bring some snacks and cold drinks. I was about to say to leave it but she vanished inside.

I sat on the sofa and started to observe the house. Opposite of the sofa was an open veranda and end to it was bathroom and toilet. The veranda and the sitting room were separated with a curtain with no doors. The curtain was spread widely and the veranda was on view along with bathroom. After 5 minutes Manju came with snacks and placed it on the table. I asked about Samantha and she seemed to be annoyed with the question but still said that as it was very hot she went to have a bath. I was also sweating heavily so didn’t said anything. She said that she was between packing and she will accompany me in 10-15 minutes. I nodded my head and she vanished to the left side of the veranda. After having some biscuits and sweets, I had a cold drink and then saw the clock. It was getting late and we might miss the movie so I thought to bug Samantha for that so that she could hurry up.

I thought to call Manju for that but thought I should go the bathroom and say it myself. After all she was my wife, who will bother about talking with her if she is in bathroom. So I went to the bathroom gate and was about to say something. I observed that no water splash or running water sound was coming outside. If Samantha was bathing then, why water running sound, was not coming out. Secondly while trying to hear sound from inside I heard a panting voice. Seems that she was panting inside, and then I thought that there may be more bathrooms in the house and I might have been at wrong bathroom. So I thought to peep inside before I say anything. It was dangerous to do at anyone else home but still I manage to grab some courage to do that. So I tried to find some crack in the door to peep inside.

Soon I found a crack in the old door and I peeped inside. Half the bathroom was clear to view and I saw Samantha all naked. She was standing bended forward from waist. Her both hands were on front wall, supporting her from falling forward. She was all wet and covered with soap lather on few places. She was panting and I was unable to justify the reason for that. So I thought to knock the gate, but before I could remove my eyes I saw a shock. Suddenly from nowhere Rajan head and body emerged in view, he was all nude too. He deposited his body on Samantha’s back and started to kiss her neck and shoulders. He grabbed her both boobs in his both hands and started to maul them up. I was shock to see both of them together, nude in the same bathroom. Within seconds the soap covered boobs started to foam up.

Samantha’s eyes were closed, her teeth were over her lower lips and her body was jerking and vibrating on few intervals. I was so much mesmerized that I was thinking I should knock the gate or not. Would she open the gate and if yes then how will I handle the fact about it. What will Rajan say about this? It would be a big mess in my life and the house both. Suddenly I heard a footstep and in confusion I entered the toilet.

The sound was coming inside the toilet also. Rajan was pleading for something in a very low voice, and Samantha laughing with low voice. I came out of the toilet and was face to face with Manju. She said that she thought I had gone out. All that sudden voice from bathroom turned in blank silence. I said that I urgently needed to pee so came here. She looked at me and towards the bathroom gate and then smiled. She said to take my seat and she’ll accompany me up. I wanted to see inside more but I had to move towards the sofa.

As she was about to sit, she turned back, went to the curtain and was about to close the curtain. I objected to leave the curtain apart as there was hot in room and cold air was coming from that side. She peeped towards the bathroom gate once more and then came to sit on the sofa. It took 15 minutes for Samantha to come out, well dressed. She left the door half opened and I was sure that Rajan was inside.

Samantha looked at me and smiled. She said that she was not expecting me so soon but it was great that I came. Though she was moving towards us and I was looking at a well fucked wife of mine. But from corner of my eyes I saw the bathroom gate closing. She reached the veranda and the door was shut completely. She sat beside me and was smiling constantly looking at me. I asked about Rajan and Manju said that he was sleeping inside the bedroom and she’ll wake him up.

Manju went to veranda and she was about to close the curtains when I objected again. She smiled and said that she was going to have a bath now and she moves to bathroom with minimal clothes, so it would be better being closed. She said that so confidently that I couldn’t object and the curtain closed. I knew it was a barrier to get Rajan out of bathroom. But I thought better to keep my mouth shut. The curtain had low gap below and fabric was not thick. And the day light of the veranda was making it little see thru. I observed her running towards the bathroom. She knocked the door and Rajan came outside. From the shadow it was clear that he was still nude.

He rushed to a room side by and vanished for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes he was back in the sitting room completely dressed. He said that when he came home was feeling tiered and so went to sleep. All three of us knew that it was a lie but no one said a work. We both bid him good bye and rushed outside. I was thinking that why Samantha did had sex with Rajan and if Manju knew that Rajan was with Samantha inside, why did she supported him?

Anyways there were plenty of questions which I wanted to ask from Samantha, confront her for each one of them but I deposited this question also in a safety locker to ask from her in future. I didn’t want, to create any mess in my life. Anyways the next day was Sunday and on Monday early morning both were leaving. We missed that show but later we saw the evening show, then dinner and then home. Next day I received a phone from head office saying that they need an urgent data which should be mailed immediately. I don’t work on Sunday but as they forced me and requested me so I agreed for it. I told Samantha that I was going to office for a while and would return soon.

So I rushed to the peon’s quarter and grabbed keys from him. I told him to pick keys from me in morning. I rushed to the office, opened the shutter and then mailed the file. The girl from the head office called me and thanks 100 times for that. I said it was ok and then closed the shutter and moved home. Before reaching home I just had some puffs. As soon as I reached home I saw a lock on the gate. Now where the hell was Samantha gone? I thought she must have gone to market to get milk or some snacks.

So I called on her mobile to confirm that up. But I started to get the ringtone of her phone, and that sound was coming from inside the house. Now that idiot wife of mine had left the phone home itself. I was cursing her up when an old aunty of my neighbour walked in front of my gate. SHe looked at me and asked why I was sitting there.

I wished her first and then told that I was waiting for Samantha. She exclaimed and said that Samantha has just gone with her friend and was expected late. I asked in a confusing manner about her friend. She told that she don’t know her and had never seen her before but she knew her name. She tried to think about the name and then said that it was Manju. One thousand snakes came and bit me at once. Still I smiled to her and said thanks for the information. She smiled and said that I should call her and tell her that I’m home. I smiled and said that I will.

As she left I called Rajan to ask whether Samantha was at his house but his phone was out of service. It seemed that head office had blocked his number. So I took the bike and was about to rush to Rajan’s house when I hit another trouble. The oil tank was empty, it went in reserve few days ago and I forgot to take the petrol. Now I had to go at least 2 KM for petrol, so I dropped the plant and hired an auto rickshaw. He dropped me 500 meters before Rajan’s house. I walked towards his house.

As soon as I reached the house there was another big trouble on the gate. The trouble was a big lock on the gate. Hell where had these people vanished with Samantha. If Samantha had came in front of me at that moment I would definitely had slapped her few times. I sat on a bench and started puffing. I was thinking what to do, so I thought to write a note for Manju and fix it on lock with my number of mine. I wrote a note on a paper and jumped inside the fence of Rajan’s house.

I fixed the note in the lock and I was about to return back, when I heard laughing sound from inside the house. How is it possible? Is someone inside but if someone is inside when the gate is locked from outside.

I tried to find any crack in the door but there was none. So I moved towards the adjacent window, but it was also locked and sealed pack. Then I moved towards the side wall which was covered with thick bushes of berries. It was tough to reach the window, as it was chance to get hurt but still I managed to reach the window with some scratches.

The window was not locked at all, instead it was open wide. But the curtain over the window was nailed from all sides. There were few rusted nails lying below the window. So I picked one and slowly tried to pierce the curtain. I pierced the curtain twice and then kept my phone on silent so that peoples inside don’t get to know my presence by accident. I tried to see inside.

The fear of seeing Samantha inside came to live. Definitely Samantha was inside so does Manju and Rajan. Rajan and three more peoples were sitting on the sofa. Samantha and Manju was standing and talking with fellows.

As the window was far and covered with three layers of curtains I was unable to hear anything. They were smiling and having some sort of conversations. Manju kicked her elbow on Samantha’s waist and said something in her ears, which she objected. But still Manju pulled her inside the kitchen and they both vanished. After 3 minutes or so, Manju returned back, in the room. She pulled a chair from a side and sat a little far away from the fellows.

After two minutes Samantha arrived, all bare with a tray. They tray contained a bottle of vodka and few glasses. She came towards the sofa table and placed the tray on it. She turned back and vanished in the kitchen again. All the guys were staring at her naked butts.

Samantha came back again with water bottles and placed them on table. As she was about to turn back one of them said something to her. She smiled back and nodded her head. She turned back and vanished again in the kitchen. All the guys including Rajan stared to get nude.

Within a minute they were bare and threw the cloths towards Manju. Manju picked them up and went inside. As she vanished Samantha was again in view with some snacks. She placed the snacks on table and stood side to the table as a waitress in restaurant. Rajan said something to her and she sat on her knees in front of the table and started to pour vodka and water in glasses. Rajan passed them to the fellow and took one himself. They started to drink, as the glass emptied Samantha filled it up. After two rounds of drinks and few snacks one of them got up and said something to Rajan.

He came towards Samantha, pulled her up by her arms, placed his hands over her waist and started to move inside. Now there was no way to see inside from here, both of them vanished and the left over guys resumed their drinking. They were talking also but very slowing. I moved around the house to see if the window is open to the room where Samantha was taken.

Though the window was not open it was a glass window and the curtains were open. Inside Samantha was naked on her knees and the guy was fucking her from behind. As the window was closed i couldnt here anything but the expressions on Samantha shows that she was enjoying it. After 20 minutes of hardcore fucking he came inside Samantha and they went back in the room where others are. Her hair was all messed up and the guy was behind her mauling her boobs all the while walking. Samantha was trying to get her boobs free and on each unsuccessful attempt was laughing on it.

I just waited there because I suspected that she would be back with another guy and thats exactly what happenned. Another guy came into the room with Samantha in his arms. He walked into the room threw Samantha on the bed and between her legs and started eating her pussy. After 5min Samantha returned the favour going on her knees and sucking him.

After 5min of amazing blowjob he once again lifted Samantha up and started banging her pussy in missionary. This guy also took 20 more minutes and filled her pussy and went back. This time Samantha remained in the bed and other guy came into the room immediately. He staight away inserted his cock in Samantha's pussy and started banging her hard.

After 10min he asked her something to which she nodded and got on her hands and knees facing away from him. He immediately inserted his dick in her ass and started drilling her ass. He fucked Samantha's ass for 15min and deposited in her ass. Then he got up took Samantha in his hands and both went back. This time I waited for 10min but no one came back. Thinking it was over I went back to my earlier position and peeped inside.

There Samantha was riding Rajan while sucking off one guy and giving handjob to two other guys. Rajan fucked her for 20min and cummed inside her. The other guys also cummed on her face and boobs and Samantha cleaned their cocks with her mouth and swallowed the remaining cum from their cocks. Just than the front door opened and Manju came inside.

She was having the same note which I fixed on the lock. She read it and then said something to Samantha. Manju pulled her cell and dialed my number, the phone rang but I dismissed the thought of picking it up. She rang again, meanwhile Samantha went inside. She typed something and then went inside. She brought cloths and everyone started to get dressed. I pulled my phone and saw two missed call from a new number.

Then it landed a message with the same number, stating that it was Manju and Samantha was with her shopping. And she’ll drop her in 20 minutes. She wrote that she was sorry about not telling me earlier. Samantha came in view, nicely dressed. She was carrying some packets, in her hand to prove her shopping stuffs. Manju pulled her activa out and both Samantha and Manju rushed out.

The door was closed again and I jumped outside. It took me 30 minutes to reach home and Samantha was already there. Neither had I asked her anything nor did she say anything. We dissolved in our local chorus and in evening Samantha reminded me that I should go and meet Rajan and Manju as they were leaving early morning tomorrow. I had same plans few days ago but today I dismissed the thought as I was very much angry on both of them. Next day both of them left leaving another piece of mystery in my life.

TO BE CONTINUED......

Last edited:
DUMB WIFE SAMANTHA – 4

After returning back I was very much confused, I don’t know my wife was and idiot or slut but I was so impotent that I wasn’t able to ask her up. I was depressed and wasn’t able to share my problem with anyone. In the meanwhile a senior was promoted and left the office and another guy named Ravish was appointed in his place. He was not interested to work on such a small market but was asked to work for 1 month so that another alternative could be arranged.

After that he would be called back. But all of us knew that it was a lie from company management. He was also familiar with that so after joining out office he resigned. See in our company we have to serve a notice period of 30 days before getting relieved. He came with his family which consist of his wife only and took a room on rent for one month. I was oldest in the city so I arranged house for him. I met with his wife on arrival. She was an average looking woman. He too was an average looking man few years older than me.

As he was here for only a month he was not interested in targets and so he didn’t gave any pressure, to his subordinates for anything. Whether we achieved targets or not he was fine with it. He didn’t even bother for the office timing. Anyone could come anytime and go anytime he likes. That was not a good culture but for a month it was like holiday every day. I was just subordinate to him so he was more close to me than others. After the 27 days were over and only three days was left for him to leave. He caught me in the evening for a small party at bar, only two of us. I said I was a vegetarian and I didn’t drink either so I was not in party but he forced me to accompany him at least.

So we moved to a very well maintained bar and restaurant. We took cabin and ordered drinks and snacks. After two three rounds my senior started to force me to have some drinks with him. I resisted a lot and he kept on forcing me saying all kind of rubbish sakes. I said that I didn’t had drinks previously and do not know how the effect would be after I drink. But he kept on forcing and at last I took one. It was not as I expected but seem fine to have so after 1 another was ordered and at last I was drowned under 6 whole peg of vodka. I don’t remember anything I spoke with him after that but when I work up I was at home, comfortably lying on my bed. Saw the clock which was stating 10:30 already. So I hurried up and asked Samantha about the previous night. She told me that I was drunk and a guy dropped me home.

9tU1rt.jpg

He even helped her to get me in bed. I asked at what time I came back so she said that around 12:30 AM. The last time I remembered was 10:30 PM, what I did with him and what did I say to him I didn’t remembered at all. Anyways I had a headache and was already late for office. Just that time Rajan called and said that I was drunk heavily yesterday. He continued that was his fault, so I must take rest for today and can come tomorrow for office. I thanked him and went to sleep.

Next day I woke up in the morning, went office a little late than usual. Rajan was sitting in his cabin working on something; he called me inside and said to sit with him. I sat with him and he kept on working, just the phone rang and it was Samantha on other side.

As I picked up my phone Samantha told that she had a visitor named Manju. She says that she is my colleague’s wife and she just came to visit her. She also said that she was leaving after two days so she wants her to come and visit her house. I confusingly said that I don’t remember anyone named Manju. Suddenly Rajan made a sign, to cover my mouthpiece. I asked Samantha to hold for a second and covered the mouthpiece. Rajan smiled and said that Manju was his wife; he continued and said that on drink day I told him that I was too concerned about Samantha’s loneliness. Though he was going in two days but still he directed his wife to at least have friendship with Samantha. He said that it would be good that before they leave her wife could have a good friend, as he does now.

He pointed his finger towards me and I smiled back. I said to Samantha that I remember who Manju was and she can go and have fun with her. She seemed excited and then disconnected the phone. After 3 hours Rajan gave me a data to compile and said that he was leaving for the day to do some packing. He said that the data would take at least 3 hours and then I could leave for home. He would drop Samantha himself home after 3 hours and I need not to bother about it.

9tUYkd.jpg

I smiled at him and he left. After he left I went to have some puffs and then returned after 15 minutes. When I opened the excel file I was both shocked and relieved about it. It was the same data which I prepared on daily bases. Only the format was different. So I completed the data in 10 minutes and mail him up. So I instructed the peon to close the office after I leave. I thought that it was around 3 and I haven’t took Samantha for movie anytime before. So I thought to pick her up from Rajan’s place and then go for some movie.

It took me 10 minutes to reach Rajan’s place. I ringed the bell but it didn’t work. Then I knocked the gate and after 3 knocks the door opened. It was Manju Rajan’s wife; she was nearly shocked to see me up there. I said that as worked had finished earlier I came to pick Samantha up and I had planned movie with her. She smiled back but it was sure that she didn’t like that I arrived. Still she pulled the door and I was welcomed inside. She said that the power was off and so the room was little warm. She asked me to sit on the sofa and said she would bring some snacks and cold drinks. I was about to say to leave it but she vanished inside.

I sat on the sofa and started to observe the house. Opposite of the sofa was an open veranda and end to it was bathroom and toilet. The veranda and the sitting room were separated with a curtain with no doors. The curtain was spread widely and the veranda was on view along with bathroom. After 5 minutes Manju came with snacks and placed it on the table. I asked about Samantha and she seemed to be annoyed with the question but still said that as it was very hot she went to have a bath. I was also sweating heavily so didn’t said anything. She said that she was between packing and she will accompany me in 10-15 minutes. I nodded my head and she vanished to the left side of the veranda. After having some biscuits and sweets, I had a cold drink and then saw the clock. It was getting late and we might miss the movie so I thought to bug Samantha for that so that she could hurry up.

I thought to call Manju for that but thought I should go the bathroom and say it myself. After all she was my wife, who will bother about talking with her if she is in bathroom. So I went to the bathroom gate and was about to say something. I observed that no water splash or running water sound was coming outside. If Samantha was bathing then, why water running sound, was not coming out. Secondly while trying to hear sound from inside I heard a panting voice. Seems that she was panting inside, and then I thought that there may be more bathrooms in the house and I might have been at wrong bathroom. So I thought to peep inside before I say anything. It was dangerous to do at anyone else home but still I manage to grab some courage to do that. So I tried to find some crack in the door to peep inside.

Soon I found a crack in the old door and I peeped inside. Half the bathroom was clear to view and I saw Samantha all naked. She was standing bended forward from waist. Her both hands were on front wall, supporting her from falling forward. She was all wet and covered with soap lather on few places. She was panting and I was unable to justify the reason for that. So I thought to knock the gate, but before I could remove my eyes I saw a shock. Suddenly from nowhere Rajan head and body emerged in view, he was all nude too. He deposited his body on Samantha’s back and started to kiss her neck and shoulders. He grabbed her both boobs in his both hands and started to maul them up. I was shock to see both of them together, nude in the same bathroom. Within seconds the soap covered boobs started to foam up.

9tUeCE.jpg

9tUujU.jpg

Samantha’s eyes were closed, her teeth were over her lower lips and her body was jerking and vibrating on few intervals. I was so much mesmerized that I was thinking I should knock the gate or not. Would she open the gate and if yes then how will I handle the fact about it. What will Rajan say about this? It would be a big mess in my life and the house both. Suddenly I heard a footstep and in confusion I entered the toilet. The sound was coming inside the toilet also. Rajan was pleading for something in a very low voice, and Samantha laughing with low voice. I came out of the toilet and was face to face with Manju. She said that she thought I had gone out. All that sudden voice from bathroom turned in blank silence. I said that I urgently needed to pee so came here. She looked at me and towards the bathroom gate and then smiled. She said to take my seat and she’ll accompany me up. I wanted to see inside more but I had to move towards the sofa.

As she was about to sit, she turned back, went to the curtain and was about to close the curtain. I objected to leave the curtain apart as there was hot in room and cold air was coming from that side. She peeped towards the bathroom gate once more and then came to sit on the sofa. It took 15 minutes for Samantha to come out, well dressed. She left the door half opened and I was sure that Rajan was inside. Samantha looked at me and smiled. She said that she was not expecting me so soon but it was great that I came. Though she was moving towards us and I was looking at a well fucked wife of mine. But from corner of my eyes I saw the bathroom gate closing. She reached the veranda and the door was shut completely. She sat beside me and was smiling constantly looking at me. I asked about Rajan and Manju said that he was sleeping inside the bedroom and she’ll wake him up.

9tUAQj.jpg

Manju went to veranda and she was about to close the curtains when I objected again. She smiled and said that she was going to have a bath now and she moves to bathroom with minimal clothes, so it would be better being closed. She said that so confidently that I couldn’t object and the curtain closed. I knew it was a barrier to get Rajan out of bathroom. But I thought better to keep my mouth shut. The curtain had low gap below and fabric was not thick. And the day light of the veranda was making it little see thru. I observed her running towards the bathroom. She knocked the door and Rajan came outside. From the shadow it was clear that he was still nude.

He rushed to a room side by and vanished for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes he was back in the sitting room completely dressed. He said that when he came home was feeling tiered and so went to sleep. All three of us knew that it was a lie but no one said a work. We both bid him good bye and rushed outside. I was thinking that why Samantha did had sex with Rajan and if Manju knew that Rajan was with Samantha inside, why did she supported him?

Anyways there were plenty of questions which I wanted to ask from Samantha, confront her for each one of them but I deposited this question also in a safety locker to ask from her in future. I didn’t want, to create any mess in my life. Anyways the next day was Sunday and on Monday early morning both were leaving. We missed that show but later we saw the evening show, then dinner and then home. Next day I received a phone from head office saying that they need an urgent data which should be mailed immediately. I don’t work on Sunday but as they forced me and requested me so I agreed for it. I told Samantha that I was going to office for a while and would return soon.

So I rushed to the peon’s quarter and grabbed keys from him. I told him to pick keys from me in morning. I rushed to the office, opened the shutter and then mailed the file. The girl from the head office called me and thanks 100 times for that. I said it was ok and then closed the shutter and moved home. Before reaching home I just had some puffs. As soon as I reached home I saw a lock on the gate. Now where the hell was Samantha gone? I thought she must have gone to market to get milk or some snacks.

9tUjPa.jpg

9tUnWQ.jpg

So I called on her mobile to confirm that up. But I started to get the ringtone of her phone, and that sound was coming from inside the house. Now that idiot wife of mine had left the phone home itself. I was cursing her up when an old aunty of my neighbour walked in front of my gate. SHe looked at me and asked why I was sitting there.

I wished her first and then told that I was waiting for Samantha. She exclaimed and said that Samantha has just gone with her friend and was expected late. I asked in a confusing manner about her friend. She told that she don’t know her and had never seen her before but she knew her name. She tried to think about the name and then said that it was Manju. One thousand snakes came and bit me at once. Still I smiled to her and said thanks for the information. She smiled and said that I should call her and tell her that I’m home. I smiled and said that I will.

As she left I called Rajan to ask whether Samantha was at his house but his phone was out of service. It seemed that head office had blocked his number. So I took the bike and was about to rush to Rajan’s house when I hit another trouble. The oil tank was empty, it went in reserve few days ago and I forgot to take the petrol. Now I had to go at least 2 KM for petrol, so I dropped the plant and hired an auto rickshaw. He dropped me 500 meters before Rajan’s house. I walked towards his house.

As soon as I reached the house there was another big trouble on the gate. The trouble was a big lock on the gate. Hell where had these people vanished with Samantha. If Samantha had came in front of me at that moment I would definitely had slapped her few times. I sat on a bench and started puffing. I was thinking what to do, so I thought to write a note for Manju and fix it on lock with my number of mine. I wrote a note on a paper and jumped inside the fence of Rajan’s house.

I fixed the note in the lock and I was about to return back, when I heard laughing sound from inside the house. How is it possible? Is someone inside but if someone is inside when the gate is locked from outside.

I tried to find any crack in the door but there was none. So I moved towards the adjacent window, but it was also locked and sealed pack. Then I moved towards the side wall which was covered with thick bushes of berries. It was tough to reach the window, as it was chance to get hurt but still I managed to reach the window with some scratches.

The window was not locked at all, instead it was open wide. But the curtain over the window was nailed from all sides. There were few rusted nails lying below the window. So I picked one and slowly tried to pierce the curtain. I pierced the curtain twice and then kept my phone on silent so that peoples inside don’t get to know my presence by accident. I tried to see inside.

The fear of seeing Samantha inside came to live. Definitely Samantha was inside so does Manju and Rajan. Rajan and three more peoples were sitting on the sofa. Samantha and Manju was standing and talking with fellows.

9tUoGe.jpg

9tUdTq.jpg

As the window was far and covered with three layers of curtains I was unable to hear anything. They were smiling and having some sort of conversations. Manju kicked her elbow on Samantha’s waist and said something in her ears, which she objected. But still Manju pulled her inside the kitchen and they both vanished. After 3 minutes or so, Manju returned back, in the room. She pulled a chair from a side and sat a little far away from the fellows.

After two minutes Samantha arrived, all bare with a tray. They tray contained a bottle of vodka and few glasses. She came towards the sofa table and placed the tray on it. She turned back and vanished in the kitchen again. All the guys were staring at her naked butts.

Samantha came back again with water bottles and placed them on table. As she was about to turn back one of them said something to her. She smiled back and nodded her head. She turned back and vanished again in the kitchen. All the guys including Rajan stared to get nude.

Within a minute they were bare and threw the cloths towards Manju. Manju picked them up and went inside. As she vanished Samantha was again in view with some snacks. She placed the snacks on table and stood side to the table as a waitress in restaurant. Rajan said something to her and she sat on her knees in front of the table and started to pour vodka and water in glasses. Rajan passed them to the fellow and took one himself. They started to drink, as the glass emptied Samantha filled it up. After two rounds of drinks and few snacks one of them got up and said something to Rajan.

9tUfyR.jpg

He came towards Samantha, pulled her up by her arms, placed his hands over her waist and started to move inside. Now there was no way to see inside from here, both of them vanished and the left over guys resumed their drinking. They were talking also but very slowing. I moved around the house to see if the window is open to the room where Samantha was taken. Though the window was not open it was a glass window and the curtains were open. Inside Samantha was naked on her knees and the guy was fucking her from behind. As the window was closed i couldnt here anything but the expressions on Samantha shows that she was enjoying it. After 20 minutes of hardcore fucking he came inside Samantha and they went back in the room where others are. Her hair was all messed up and the guy was behind her mauling her boobs all the while walking. Samantha was trying to get her boobs free and on each unsuccessful attempt was laughing on it.

I just waited there because I suspected that she would be back with another guy and thats exactly what happenned. Another guy came into the room with Samantha in his arms. He walked into the room threw Samantha on the bed and between her legs and started eating her pussy. After 5min Samantha returned the favour going on her knees and sucking him. After 5min of amazing blowjob he once again lifted Samantha up and started banging her pussy in missionary. This guy also took 20 more minutes and filled her pussy and went back. This time Samantha remained in the bed and other guy came into the room immediately. He staight away inserted his cock in Samantha's pussy and started banging her hard. After 10min he asked her something to which she nodded and got on her hands and knees facing away from him. He immediately inserted his dick in her ass and started drilling her ass. He fucked Samantha's ass for 15min and deposited in her ass. Then he got up took Samantha in his hands and both went back. This time I waited for 10min but no one came back. Thinking it was over I went back to my earlier position and peeped inside. There Samantha was riding Rajan while sucking off one guy and giving handjob to two other guys. Rajan fucked her for 20min and cummed inside her. The other guys also cummed on her face and boobs and Samantha cleaned their cocks with her mouth and swallowed the remaining cum from their cocks. Just than the front door opened and Manju came inside.

9tUwC6.jpg

9tU6jD.jpg

9tUGz0.jpg

She was having the same note which I fixed on the lock. She read it and then said something to Samantha. Manju pulled her cell and dialed my number, the phone rang but I dismissed the thought of picking it up. She rang again, meanwhile Samantha went inside. She typed something and then went inside. She brought cloths and everyone started to get dressed. I pulled my phone and saw two missed call from a new number.

Then it landed a message with the same number, stating that it was Manju and Samantha was with her shopping. And she’ll drop her in 20 minutes. She wrote that she was sorry about not telling me earlier. Samantha came in view, nicely dressed. She was carrying some packets, in her hand to prove her shopping stuffs. Manju pulled her activa out and both Samantha and Manju rushed out.

The door was closed again and I jumped outside. It took me 30 minutes to reach home and Samantha was already there. Neither had I asked her anything nor did she say anything. We dissolved in our local chorus and in evening Samantha reminded me that I should go and meet Rajan and Manju as they were leaving early morning tomorrow. I had same plans few days ago but today I dismissed the thought as I was very much angry on both of them. Next day both of them left leaving another piece of mystery in my life.

9tUMPr.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED......
Good

MY JOURNEY BECOMING A MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY

EPISODE - 2

A month later when I came to work one morning I saw a beautiful girl in the audit department through the glass partition. Boy she was a beauty. She was about twenty, 5' 6” tall, with a slim figure. Her hair was done in two plats, which lolled lazily on her shapely large boobs. She was dressed in a tight blouse and body fitting jeans. Her tight clothes showed every curve of her body to its best advantage. 'I must meet her' I thought and kept an eye on her.

Shortly before lunch I saw her leave the room. I followed and found her near the water fountain. 'Hello! You must be new here I have never seen you before' I said.

She looked at me with her big black eyes. 'Yes I am new. Today is my first day' she replied.

'I am Randy' I said sticking out my hand. I saw her big eyes cloud and realizing what I had said corrected myself, 'Oh sorry my real name is Randhir but everyone calls me Randy'.

Her eyes cleared and with a twinkle in her eyes she replied, 'Glad to meet you Randy. I am Shraddha Kapoor. For a moment I thought I was about to receive an indecent proposal'. We both laughed. While we were talking I could see her nipples through the thin material of her blouse. Apparently she was not wearing a bra. Seeing this my cock started to stiffen. After exchanging some pleasantries I returned to my cabin. Her musical laughter echoed in my ear for hours.

In the following days I made it a point to cross her path as often as I could. Many a times we stopped and talked. With passage of time we started to chat on the Internet. Her desk was facing my cabin and we could look at each other while chatting on the Internet. My infatuation with Shraddha did not escape the three ladies.

'Have you noticed that our Randy is busy chasing the new girl in the audit department' Lavanya said one afternoon at lunch.

'Why not? Randy I say fuck her. I bet she is a virgin. You will enjoy popping her cherry and fucking her tight pussy Shriya suggested.

'Randy, please be careful. I hear she is MD's niece' Anushka warned.

'Come on girls you are making a mountain out of a molehill. I have no interest in her. I just talk to her out of politeness' I lied.

One morning while chatting on the Internet I picked up enough courage and asked her out for coffee after work. Pat came her reply 'Would love to'. I was overjoyed and waved out to her. She smiled back. That evening we had coffee together and walked around in the park. In short we both had an enjoyable evening.

The next day at lunch Shriya complained, 'Where were you last evening? We waited on your doorstep for over two hours for you'.

In my happiness I had forgotten that Anushka and Shriya were scheduled to visit me yesterday. 'Sorry ladies I forgot. Last evening I took Shraddha out for coffee' I said.

'You think it was fair to take her out at our cost' Shriya complained.

'Relax Shriya’ Anushka said, 'Randy also has the right to enjoy himself with someone of his generation. I will go a step further. We must confirm with him before we visit him again'.

'Yes we don't want to spoil Randy's chances of deflowering Miss Virgin Shraddha" Lavanya giggled.

'When are you going out with her again?' Shriya inquired.

'Tomorrow evening' I replied.

'Oh no not again on our night' Shriya lamented.

'You both can come tonight if you like' I suggested. With matters settled for the present they went back to work.

Shraddha and I started to date regularly. The teasing from the ladies increased. 'You are dating Shraddha since one month I bet you must have screwed her by now' Anushka said one day at lunch. Despite my protest that I had no such intention they continued.

'I bet you must have enjoyed deflowering her virgin cunt' Shriya added.

'Her cunt must have been real tight' was Lavanya’s contribution to this conversation.

'Hey ladies I have told you repeatedly that I have no such intentions. Please now leave me alone' I said getting angry.

'Fine but remember, should you require any help then just ask us. We will be happy to help you. Won't we girls?' Anushka said.

'Yes anytime' both Shriya and Lavanya agreed.

One evening Shraddha and I had planned to see a movie. When we were about to enter the cinema hall I realized that I had forgotten the tickets at home. 'Don't worry the tickets are still available you wait here and I'll buy two more' I told Shraddha.

'And waste the others. No way' Shraddha replied, 'there is still time we can go and fetch them from your residence'.

As we sped towards my flat on my motorbike it started to rain heavily. We were quite wet by the time we reached my apartment. I noticed that Shraddha’s blouse was plastered to her boobs and her dark pointed nipples were clearly visible. Her wet pants were also sticking to her body. To my intense embarrassment I could not stop my cock from getting hard.

'Oh I am so cold' Shraddha said shivering, 'I think I should get into some dry clothes. Randy, give me something to wear. I suggest that you also change otherwise you will catch cold'.

I was taken by surprise by this turn of events. I rummaged through my cupboard and said, 'Sorry I have nothing that will fit you'.

'How can you say that? Don't you have a pajama suit?' Shraddha asked.

'Yes I have one but it will be too big for you' I replied.

'Come on give me the top and you can wear the bottom' Shraddha giggled, 'hurry I am feeling cold'.

Taking the pajama top she disappeared into the bathroom and in the meanwhile I changed into its lower half in the room. Ten minutes later she peeped through the half open door and said, 'Randy the top is too short to cover my pus.. I mean my body fully. Can I ....'.

I saw the top of her naked boobs and my cock began to stiffen again and like an idiot I said interrupting her, 'Aren't you wearing panties?'

She laughed and said, 'Of course silly I am but they are also wet. What I wanted to know was that could I wear your bathrobe?'

That I owned a bathrobe had completely slipped my mind. 'Yes sure' I said.

Few minutes later Shraddha emerged from the bathroom hugging my white bathrobe tightly round her naked body. Just the thought that Shraddha was stark naked under the robe made my cock to harden again.

To hide my embarrassment I turned my back towards her saying, 'Shraddha what would you like to drink coke with rum or just coke?'

'Randy just a coke will be fine' she replied.

'Sure' I replied handing her a glass of coke.

Switching on an electric heater we sat in front of it on the floor leaning against the sofa. We sat sipping our drink in silence. All I could think of was a naked Shraddha sitting next to me. This made my cock stiffen yet again. I tried hard not to think of her but without much success.

Placing her head on my shoulder Shraddha said, 'Randy tell me about your family'. I told her about the farm, my autocratic father, my chubby mother, brothers, sisters in law and sisters. I finished my monologue by saying jokingly, 'I am so scared of my father that if he orders me to jump off a ten storied building then I would not have the guts to refuse and jump. Shraddha now tell me about your family'.

'You probably already know that my dear father started this company. Unfortunately he died in a plane crash leaving behind my mother and me. My mother called Mr. Rajan to manage it. We have a big house and as we were alone she invited uncle Rajan to stay with us with his wife and two daughters'.

'How are you related to Mr. Rajan?' I asked.

'This I don't rightly know myself. I had never heard of him before my father's death. I think he is a very distant cousin of my mummy' Shraddha explained, 'at least five or six times removed'.

'Sorry for interrupting you. Go on.' I said.

'In a short time uncle Rajan did wonders with the company' Shraddha continued, 'I like him and he loves me very dearly. I get along famously with his two daughters though they are much younger to me. In short we are a happy household'.

Then laughing she added, ' Uncle Rajan loves me so much that if I asked him to jump off a ten storied building then he would do it'.

It was a relief that Shraddha was quite unaware of her uncle's pussy chasing activities in the office.

'You are damned lucky to have an uncle who loves you so much' I said.

'That is what I thought also till I asked him to let me work in the accounts department. You know that doing practical training in a company is an essential part of the syllabus of MBA course I am pursuing. I was shocked when uncle Rajan refused point blank to give me permission to do my training in the accounts and finance department of the company and this too without giving a reason. Normally he would bend backwards to fulfill my every wish. It was only with great difficulty that I was able to persuade him to let me join the next best, that is the audit department'.

Then turning to me she added, 'Randy do you know why he refused?'

'I have no idea' I replied.

'No I don't believe you. There is something going on which he doesn't want me to know' she said, 'Randy look me in the eye and answer my question'.

For a moment I did not know what to say. One thing was certain that I was not going to tell her that the MD was vary of Swami. Given half a chance Swami would have broached her virgin pussy before you could say Jack Robinson. Looking into her big black eyes I lied, 'Promise Shraddha I have no idea why your uncle won't let you work in our department'.

I don't remember for how long we sat with our eyes locked. Then her lips parted and she moved her face towards me. I met her half way and as I placed my lips on hers I saw her eyes close. She grabbed my head and crushed my lips on hers. Her mouth opened and our tongue darted into each other's mouth. We were panting when the kiss broke.

'Oh Randy' Shraddha moaned.

'Oh Shraddha I moaned.

My erect cock pressed me to seduce this beautiful virgin but on the other hand my mind warned me that Shraddha is the beloved niece of my MD and if things went wrong it would have disastrous consequences. As I was still debating this........

Last edited:
'Randy kiss me again' she panted. As we kissed she slid down on the floor taking me with her. I pushed one hand inside the bathrobe and caressed her shapely tits.

'Oh Randy! I am randy' she moaned.

For a moment I was confused and not understanding her replied, 'No I am Randy. You are Shraddha.'

'Oh Randy I am feeling so randy' she repeated.

By now my cock was hard as rock and oozing pre-cum. It formed a big tent in my pajamas with a large wet spot at the top. I was so excited that I did not care any longer if Shraddha saw my hard on. I pushed open her bathrobe exposing her naked body to my gaze.

'Oh Shraddha you are so pretty' I moaned and kissed her boobs and sucked her taut nipples.

'Oh Randy it feels so nice' she moaned.

I worked my way towards her cunt. Her pubic hair was clipped short. I kissed and licked her cunt. Then taking her swollen clit between my lips I pressed it hard. 'OHHHHH' she squealed with pleasure. I raised her legs and for the first time saw a virgin pussy entrance.

'God it is small' I thought.

It was just large enough to accommodate the tip of my little finger. As I flicked my tongue on her fuck hole she squealed with pleasure and then with a loud 'AAAHHHH' came in my mouth. Shraddha grabbed me by my hair and tried to pull me on top of her.

'Oh Randy, get on top of me and take me. Yes! Fuck me and make me yours' she commanded.

I moved on top of her and placing my cock at the entrance of her cunt hole I asked, 'Shraddha are you sure you want me to do it?'

'Yes Randy yes. Fuck me. Deflower me' she shouted excitedly.

I pushed my cock inside her. 'OWW' she cried as the swollen head of my cock slid in till it reached her unbroken hymen.

Holding her firmly I said, 'Shraddha it is going to hurt a little.'

'Yes I know' she squealed, 'just do it.' I gave a mighty push and my cock tearing her cherry to shreds sank balls deep into her virgin pussy.

AAAAYYYYIIEEE GOD IT HURTS' she screamed with pain. I stopped and saw tears of pain running down her cheeks.

Kissing away the tears I said soothingly, 'Darling the painful part is over. Now you will feel only pleasure' and started to pump my hardness gently in and out of her cunt. Her tight cunt gripped my cock like a vice and with each stroke she groaned with pain as my cock rubbed against the edges of her torn virginity.

After ten minutes of pumping her tight pussy, she started to moan loudly. Her bottoms moved in rhythm of my strokes. She was squealing and moaning with pleasure, 'Oh Randy, Oh Randy' encouraging me to pump faster.

'Oh Randy go on. Don't stop' she shouted, 'I think I am about to cum.'

I felt my sperm rising and not wanting to put her in any danger started to withdraw. 'What are you doing? Keep pushing' she screamed.

'Shraddha darling I must withdraw. I don't want you to get pregnant' I replied.

'NO! DON'T YOU DARE. Just keep fucking me and cum inside me' she yelled.

'B...but..' I stammered.

'NO BUTS! CUM INSIDE ME. FILL MY CHOOT WITH YOUR CUM' she insisted and clasped me tightly to her. I recommenced the fuck motion.

Her body arched. 'OH RANDY IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOD. Y...HES, OH Y..HES I AM THERE. Y...HES I AMMMM CCOOOOMMMMINNNNG' she screamed as I shot my load inside her pussy.

For a long time we lay panting enjoying the after glow. When my drained out cock slid out of her cum filled pussy I rolled off her

'Oh darling it was lovely' she sighed.

'Yes my love it was great' I replied kissing her.

I fondled her breasts and moved towards her slit. I was keen to see what a recently deflowered pussy hole looked like. I separated her legs and saw her ravished hole. The tiny hole was now very much larger. It was oozing blood stained cum, which collected in a heap on the bathrobe.

'Randy can you give me some coke and rum. Make it a stiff one' Shraddha said.

'Sure darling but I thought you did not drink alcohol' I replied.

'No I drink alcohol all the time and I love coke with rum' she laughed taking the glass from me, 'I shouldn't be telling you this but I will. When I peeped out of the bathroom to ask you about the bathrobe I saw your cock getting hard. The sight sent shivers through my body. When I came out I saw your cock getting hard again. My body was still tingling from the first time, this time I felt hot liquid gush out and my pussy became soaking wet.'

'I had a strange premonition that today I was destined to lose my virginity. If this was so, then I wanted to be stone sober when it happened. I did not want an excuse to console me later that it happened only because my judgment was clouded by alcohol. Now that I am no longer a virgin I can enjoy my drink.'

'Oh I am sorry I had no intention of doing it' I replied apologetically.

'Don't worry Randy. If I had not wanted it then I would have stopped you' Shraddha said,
'Good that I am no longer a virgin. I have no regrets.'

In ten minutes I was hard again. She took hold of my erection and giggled, 'Randy put it in again.'

'Is it wise? Aren't you scared of getting pregnant?' I questioned.

'Yes I am. It will be disastrous if I do' she said then giggling added, 'you have already poured so many sperms inside me and a few million more will make little difference. So why shouldn't we enjoy ourselves?'

That evening we fucked three more times. At nine Shraddha said, 'Randy I must go now.'

'It is only nine' I replied, 'I will drop you home at ten.'

'No I told my mother that I am going to a movie and she will be expecting me home around this time' Shraddha replied, 'if I am late then she will lose faith in me and never trust me again.'

Next morning I reached office a little late. When I switched on my computer an e-mail from Shraddha was waiting for me. It read, 'Darling it was lovely last night. Let us do it again. I will be with you at six today evening. I love you. Shraddha.' Through the glass partition I looked towards her seat. She waved at me grinning happily. I sent a reply reading, 'Yes let us. I will wait impatiently for the clock to strike six. I love you. Randy' and waved back.

At lunch Anushka “At last our Randy has deflowered Shraddha”'

I did not reply though I was bursting to tell someone that I had at last fucked my first virgin. 'Why do you say that' Shriya asked.

With a patronizing smile Anushka replied, 'All right children I will tell you. Today morning when I came to office I ran into Shraddha and as everyday said, 'Good morning Shraddha. How are you today?'

Shraddha’s reaction was very different than usual. Oozing happiness she smiled brightly, 'Yes what a beautiful morning' then hugging me she added, 'Oh Anushka I am soooo happy.'

From this you concluded that she was no longer a virgin' Lavanya said skeptically.

'I have seen this sort of reaction once before' Anushka elaborated, 'one afternoon when my youngest sister, she was only eighteen then, returned from her music tuition she behaved exactly like Shraddha. Being of a suspicious nature I pressed her for an explanation. Ultimately she confessed, 'Didi today my music teacher popped my cherry. It was so lovely. I am so happy. I feel I am in heaven.'

'This could be a coincidence' Shriya replied.

'This was not all. The way Randy walked into the office today, with jaunty steps and a song on his lips, confirmed of my earlier conclusion' Anushka said.

Both Shriya and Lavanya turned to me, 'Randy is this correct?'

I couldn't hold myself and burst out, 'Oh ladies it was lovely. Her pussy was sooo tight. I thought that my cock is being held in a vice.'

'See I was right' Anushka said in a superior tone, 'now girls we must let Randy enjoy his new conquest and we should not go to his flat any more.'

'What! You want us to miss out on his big cock. No way' Shriya said angrily.

'We won't have to' Lavanya giggled jingling the keys to the stationary store, 'long live the stationary store.'

Last edited:
Back